Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Naval Story Board > Viper on speziall Mission ..

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  Viper on speziall Mission ..
MegaDeth
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Ensign (ESN)

Post Number:  339
Total Posts:  354
  RE: Viper on speziall Mission ..
July 8, 2002 5:59:14 PM    View the profile of MegaDeth 
The pilots walked out of the hotel in a cluster, and one by one hopped into the speeder, as Gardoon was at the wheel. On the way to the bar, the pilots looked on the city with amazement, as thousands of speeders filled the windows of the shuttle. The buildings were towering, structured in a style that was very odd in a way, although very brilliant. The scenery of the city was one that was unique, and was unlike any other in the galaxy. The comradery in the shuttle was strong, and by looking at the view, silently, the pilots realized how important they were to each other. "Well, LT, what the hell do you plan on stirring up tonite?" asked MegaDeth, with his ears intently awaiting the response. "Me? Stir things up? I do not know what u are talking about young apprentice. But if something comes over me, and I do, u better have those Ryukk Blades handy. I might need some help." replied WM. "You, need help? Shiza, I think not." replied MegaDeth, shaking his head. "Well, personally, I have never seen WM really get hit......." said Zed, as he inches closer to WM. "Me either" said Hammerman, as all the pilots eyes met and started to creep closer to the LT with grins on their face. "Get HIM!!!!!" yelled sheepy, as the pilots jumped on WM and took their turns giving him buddy punches in the arm. 10 pilots at once are a little hard to fight off, ya know............

-----------------------
Viper Squadron Executive Officer/VEDJ UNI/WO2 MegaDeth/Viper1-2/Wing I/mSSD Atrus/VE/VEN (=A=) (=SA=) (=JCPA=) (=SCPA=) [CoB]  

Home Editor, "VE Today"
    ....99 ways to die....Mustaine Rulez!!!
Gardoon
ComNet Novice

Post Number:  31
Total Posts:  31
July 10, 2002 1:51:11 PM    View the profile of Gardoon 
  "Gard, have u ever flown any faster than this?, you remind me of my grandmother." said Zed   Gard pushed the throttle to full and the shuttle jerked.  As the Vipers approached the bar, everyone stopped buddy buddy.  There were Rebel shuttles and Transports in the distance.   "Gard, I think that u better take some kind of detour to the bar, there are Rebel troop shuttles coming right at us.  Lets hope that they aren't getting suspicious."     Zed and WM start getting out the weapons.  Gard picked up the speed a little more and flew right past the Rebel shuttles.   "Why didn't you take a detour Gard, they are gonna come right after us!!!!" yelled Piett   "Oh shut it Piett, theres no need to be afraid of the Rebel, they are so inferior to us.  Just get what weapons you have out and ready, I am sure they will chase us.  And for one, why did u pass them like that Gard?"  replied WM   "Just don't worry about it" said Gard   The Vipers walked into the bar, searching for some seats.   "I think i'll go chick searching for a bit" said Zed   "I reckon I'll go too" said Gard in a souther voice {:You guys take on from here, I think the dog found a mate:}    
Hammerman
ComNet Initiate

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 2nd Class (WO2)

Post Number:  180
Total Posts:  180
July 15, 2002 10:50:06 PM    View the profile of Hammerman 
Hammerman took a seat in the corner. [What just happened? I was in bed with a ski bunny one moment and then I am in a bar the next... with no ski bunny. What a rip. Somebody's gonna pay. But who?] Hammerman surveyed the scene.[Well i could proboblly take about three quarters of these jabronis but it would be messy. Plus I wouldn't want to disrupt my Squad members good times] Just about that time MegaDeth walked up. "Wassup Hammer?"asked the piolt. "I'm doing alright. How 'bout you?" "I'm doing fine, but I was wondering if you minded If I started a brawl. I really wanna kick some arse." "Sure why not." Says Hammerman as he spears a unsuspecting bystander and all hell breaks loose. As the fight continues Hammerman noticed a surprising pool of blood on the floor. [I wonder what that's from?] As though the gods conspired to grant Hammerman his every wish, Hammerman noticed how MegaDeth was tearing apart folks whith his Ryukk blades or whatever they are called. Md flew through the air and took an ear off one biped. Then he spun around to lopp off the arms of another. As three charged MD, he threw two blades through the foreheads of two assailants and the poked the other in the eye. While incapacitated the reamaining assailant was open to MD's super-kick which nearly took off his head. In the mean time Hammerman realized who had taken him from Sandy. [It was that new guy Gardoon. tore me right out of bed to go in his shuttle. I'm gonna kill him!] Hammerman plowed through the crowds towards Gardoon and tackled him. Just about the time Hammerman was about to poke Gardoon in the eye MD intervened and Hammerman layed off recognizing bad blood was short lived. MD said "Please Hammer, don't hurt him."

-----------------------
PO2 Hammerman
FM/PO2 Hammerman/Viper 2-4/WingOne/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE(=A=) (=SA=)(=JPCA=)
"Its Hammertime!"
Warmaker
ComNet Veteran

[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight (DJK)
[VE-NAVY] Captain (CAP)

Post Number:  1023
Total Posts:  1031
July 22, 2002 4:34:03 AM    View the profile of Warmaker 
Warmaker was siting back at a table in the backcorner and watched the Fight. His Pilots was doing fine and they dont need any help atm, MegaDeth was running widly around with his Ryukk Blades, riping more ppl apart, the rest followed his exampel and wiepd the bottom with theyr enemys. Warmaker filled another Glass with Jack Daniels, raised it into the direction of the Fight and gulped it down, then he looked slowly around. They had in the last few days since they was on vacation a lot Fights, a lot fun, but sadly soon enough they must head back to the Atrus. He dont know if theyr will be another vacation some day, he dont know if they would all be alife next month, things can change to fast to know that, but one thing was clear. Warmaker was proud when he saw his Pilots,  every single one from them was loyal to Viper, loyal to the VE. He knows that they have atm one of the best times in theyr Duty for the VE so he let them do what they want. After Warmaker drunk another glass he stand up and walked slowly trough the middle of the Fight to the Exit. Bodys flyed infront and behind him around, but he walked without Problems out of the Door. Outsite of the Building he watched up, took a look into the Dark Night. Behind him he heard slowly footstepps coming nearer. "You are so quiet in the last time. What happend?" asked Zed Warmaker took a deep Breath and answerd "to many thoughts comes into my mind in the last days, i remember to much from the Past, to many Things who happend here." Zed stands beside him and looked also into the Night as he said "I feel a light Disturbation in the Force, many events will apear soon in which we are envolved" "I know Zed, i can feel it also, the Future is unknown as always, but i feel that we are needed soon on the Atrus, a new War will coming to us" Zed nods slowly, the two Dark Jedi Knights stand quiet there, only the noises from the fight inside the Building comes to them. "We fighted in the past against many enemys and survived them all, but someday we wont win. I can feel that something will happen soon, i dunno what, but it will be important for our future." Zed doesent  needed to answer, Warmaker could feel that he knows it also. "Have a eye onto the Rest and get them early enough out before the Security Forces arive" said Warmaker "I need to meet someone before we leave the planet again" Zed noded as Warmaker walked away into the Dark Night, then he turned around and headed back into the Building. .....

-----------------------
CMDR/DJK/1lt Warmaker/Viper 1-1/WING I/mSSD Atrus/VE/VEN (=A=) (=SA=) (=FOCE=) (=JCPA=) (=SCPA=) [VC-B] [SV] [CBV] [IC]

Wing Commander Phoenix Wing
Viper Squadron Commander

"You can run, but you cannot hide"
"Have you ever kissed a Snake?"
Gardoon
ComNet Novice

Post Number:  31
Total Posts:  31
July 24, 2002 11:35:42 AM    View the profile of Gardoon 
{:im not gonna have a style here, just gonna type:}   As WM and Zed walked back into the building, piett was rolled up in a ball, in the corner.  Warmaker told him to get off his arse and recruit the others.  Gardoon had to grab Mega death to get out, he was going on a killing spree.  As Hammerman pulled his pocket knife out of an aliens skull,  someone takled him.   "Sandy, is that u"   Sandy, the girl that Gardoon pulled Hammer away from, wanted to get hammer back, so she followed the shuttle.  Hammer and Sandy started making out on an dead aliens body.  Warmaker walked over to hammer and told him and Sandy to get in the shuttle, before the security arrives.   30 minutes later.........................................   Gardoon was at the wheel again, flying the shuttle back to the motel. Warmaker told everyone to get some rest, all but hammer.............................   Hammer and Sandy were so busy making out they ran into the door of hammers room.  Hammer opened the door, and they were heard in the room, rocking the bed........
MegaDeth
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Ensign (ESN)

Post Number:  339
Total Posts:  354
July 27, 2002 1:32:36 PM    View the profile of MegaDeth 
(OOC- Good job on this story Vipers, it was a good practice run at a run on for some of you new pilots. Now, for the ESC, u will have to be fluent in the star wars lingo and how pilots talk in the cockpit. There are many books out there about the different ships, the parts, language in the SW Universe, and other things. We want the stories to be good, so follow all commands from superior officers, and do not go out of character, as some of the missions are of a very serious nature. I think that the activity on this story was DAMN good, but it could be a hell of alot better. Lets show those other fools how to write some stories. If u need help with any lingo, u ARE on the internet, type in searches, different things. There are alot of different sites out there dedicated to Star Wars. And remember, if u need help, don't trudge thru it yourself, ASK DAMN IT!!!!)

-----------------------
Viper Squadron Executive Officer/VEDJ UNI/WO2 MegaDeth/Viper1-2/Wing I/mSSD Atrus/VE/VEN (=A=) (=SA=) (=JCPA=) (=SCPA=) [CoB]  

Home Editor, "VE Today"
    ....99 ways to die....Mustaine Rulez!!!
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Naval Story Board > Viper on speziall Mission ..  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 11:56:12 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 109  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >