ComNet Veteran

[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight (DJK)
[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander (LCM)
[VE-VEHC] Lt. Commander (LCM)*

Post Number:  1286
Total Posts:  1653
  RE: Aegis Mission
June 28, 2002 3:30:48 PM    View the profile of sk8guy 
    The Republic troops led D_cos and to a waiting Chariot speeder. A whole squad of troops awaited us inside. I looked at D_cos and smiled. Who knew two hackers would get this much protection. I smiled even broader when I remembered they didn't check for weapons and I still had my concealed blaster and some knifes.     The speeder raced off through the Coruscant traffic ways, heading toward the outskirts of the Government area of the city. I scanned the guards, looking for the one who looked like he would be my first target. I found him, right beside the hatch. I also formulated a plan inside my head. These Chariot speeders had no cockpits, the pilot was inside with the rest of the troops and us.     My plan started off with me pushing D_Cos to the floor. At the same moment I through a hidden dagger at the hatch guard, followed by a leap backwards to the pilot. Before any of the guards could react I slit the pilot's throuat and opened the hatch, causing the chariot to lurch downward. All the troopers who weren't strapped in or fast enough to grab ahold of something.     D_Cos finally managed to rise to his feet, but was immediately taken around the throat by a guard. After the copilot regained control of the craft and shut the hatch, only four guards remained. D_cos rolled and spun around the guard and twisted his neck, breaking his spine. I withdrew my blaster and shot two before they could draw their weapons. The last remaining one was taken out by D_Cos. He stole one of the fallen guard's guns shot him just befoe he pulled the trigger on me. The copilot looked back to see his entire crew dead and instantly surrendered. 'This is good' I thought to myself. We could question him and use the information to our benefit.

-----------------------
ESCM/2LT Michael "sk8guy" Rose/Aegis 1/mSSD Artus/DEF/VEN/VE
     (=A=)(=MA=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)(=UCPA=)[-BRC-][-VC|E-]

TRN/ADT sk8guy/VEDJ/m/SSD Atrus

"Unleash the power of the Dragon!" - Michael "sk8guy" Rose
JMac
ComNet Veteran

Post Number:  1029
Total Posts:  1216
June 28, 2002 9:35:17 PM    View the profile of JMac 
JMac crept silently through the shadowy headquarters behind his buddy Liquid.  He couldn't help but be amazed at how much of his friend's past was a mystery to him.  Related to pirates, a former employee of a Coruscantian crimelord, what next?  An ewok prince, a consort of Grand Moff Tarkin?  In all seriousness, the new revelation simply deepened the respect JMac felt for his friend.  Nothing went on in Coruscant's uinderworld without Black Sun controlling most, if not all, of it.    To get away from that without being eliminated by Black Sun clean-up crews was nothing short of amazing. Liquid paused up ahead of him and waved him over. "Here," mouthed JMac silently. Liquid nodded, and JMac pulled out one of his favorite throwing knives. With a grin, Liquid kicked the door open and stepped inside, with JMac covering his rear.  A thouroughly evil looking figure looked up with no small measure of surprise, his eyes widening in sudden recognition. "What in the name of Palpatine are you doing here?"

-----------------------
EFM/PO1 JMac/Aegis 3-4/Aegis 12/(=A=)(=SA=)(MC1)

Not only am I perfect, I'm Irish too.Aegis 4ever!!!
Ares
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  8
Total Posts:  8
June 29, 2002 12:49:40 AM    View the profile of Ares 
The Duo managed to barely escape the impending Rebel hands however LW knew thier time was drawing short. he made the descision to leave the planet to give aegis some more time. with his absence and the abstraction of critical info he was sure he could get a cruiser or two to fallow him into the outter rim. after an hour of hitchhicking through the mass city PJ and LW arrived at the hangar bay. though sad to see his commander not yet there LW took the liberty of telling PJ his plans and took no time wasting in preperation. within the hour LoneWolf's Star Viper was preped for a week or two of enemy evasion within the outer rim territories. LoneWolf zipped up his flight suit then took off only waving to his fellow Imperial. as he exited the hangar bay with the fighter production Information stolen from the base, he had to wonder if he would see another sunset on courscant. he barried the thoughts behind then blasted off into space. "Skull 5 You are not clear for planet departure you are ordered to land at landing bay-" LW switched channels to miltary scan. so far only a Mon calamari cruiser was in his course. It all looked good until he noticed a lone squadron of X-Wings departing from the ship. He had seven minutes until his hyperspace coordinates were set. and five minutes of flying with this squadron. the comm exploded with the  voice of the leader, "Skull 5 this is Rouge Leader you have been instructed to power down and recieve boarding. failure to do so will ressult in... unplesant outcomes." LoneWolf wooped in a ball of laughter and excitement, might as well drag thier attention solely to me he thought, "Rouge Leader huh? so this is the famous Rouge Squadron?" LoneWolf grinned with pleasure, "I've got one request and if i am at a lose then i admit surrender." a long pause added effect until the rouge leader known as wedge asked, "Im listening?" "I simply want to see who is a superior pilot, see whoes been surviving better, or whoes been winnig skillfully. me and you Wedge thats all i ask." Wedge took a moment but conceded to the motion figuring it woudl be better than LW shooting warheads at a passanger liner. "So it Begins" LW mused. the two craft were only 5 clicks away and no other weapons were allowed except for their primary. LW linked all his weapons guessing the rebel would keep his seperate. he set the rest of his tatics then looked through the cross hair to see if he coudl get a clear shot. he only muster a whisper when he got in 4 clicks, "Lets see a rebel do this!" he squeezed the trigger and saw a green bolt rush towards its target and actually burn the paint on the top part next to that annoying astromech. an engine would begin to achieve a drastic overheat there. lonewolf took advantage of it and fired 5 shots placed all around the fighter like a cage. wedge guessed it and dodged each shot only getting his shields scrapped. LW stopped his gaze then pulled on his stick in a whirlpool of a spin. the rouge began an onslaught of shots some hitting and decipating his shields to 135%. One more Shot LW growled, he backflipped the star viper around and took a full hit on the back engines of the Xwing. a couple more hits like that and Wedge's top two engines would begin to go critical. the Xwing corkspun ahead of him dodging the shots narrowly then he haulted the throttle and LW pulled right in front of him, a dangerous move but too predictable. LoneWolf pulled infront but pulled down right when the lasers fired and dropped below the rebel and took another number off the shields. wedge copied and knocked his shields to 65%. LW took the liberty of reverting all shield energy to his engines giving him a powerful boost but at a cost. LoneWolf pulled up then came back in a mad dive crushing the rebel shields to 19% however LW had 28% not too far behind. the two craft pulled past each other but continued and agreed silently to a last pass. after 2 clicks they dove around and barraged each other in shots. LoneWolf's fighter's shields collapsed completly leaving dull armor then his lower left wing snapped off. only a few more hits marked his fighter then it stopped all together. his engines overheated. LoneWolf checked his sensors and saw Wedge stalled also, it appeared a few shots got the top rear engines and they had to eject a few panels to begin a critcal cool down. wedge hailed him on visual now, LW grinned and replied the same quality of transmission. "You fly not that bad for a rebel." Wedge grinned lightly getting his foes loyalties clear, "And your not bad yourself" LoneWolf sighed and announced, "Too bad it was a draw." wedge cut in though, "Unless your reactor is going critcal then i believe you won this match, i got ten minutes to get picked up." LoneWolf laughed then Wedge asked, "Just so i know who are you?" LW grinned then said solemly, "I have a name that has a meaning but all my friends call me LoneWolf" LoneWolf grinned mroe as he saw his hyperdrive intack and still working, he pulled the lever and jumped to the outer rim. OOC: see u all in about a week and a half!

-----------------------
TRP/PFC Ares/3SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE

AKA
WO1 LoneWolf / Aegis 1-2
JMac
ComNet Veteran

June 29, 2002 9:09:12 AM    View the profile of JMac 
(OOC: This is my last story post before I come off leave) Liquid strode quickly through the room, his grin growing more predatory with each passing step.wing more predatory with each passing step.  "Oh, I think you know exactly why I'm here, boss,"  Liquid sneered.  The man took a deep breath, and JMac sensed him preparing to draw a blaster that he was keep.  JMac's hand flashed down almost too fast to see, and a throwing knife slammed into the obese crime lord's right hand.  The bones made a distinct crunching noise as the dagger slammed home, and blood began to drip onto the ragged carpeting.  The man made a sharp cry of pain, but quickly covered it up as he saw another blade flash into JMac's open palm from his hidden holster. "I would not try that if I were you," JMac softly warned. "Look Snake, I'm sorry.  I never wanted to do it, I was ordered to.  they would have killed me to."  The frightened man's pleas started out in a flood.  JMac Quickly grew weary of it., and shut him up by embedding a dagger within inches of his head.  The man took a quick look at the still quivering blade, and wisely shut up. "Believe it or not, you are not our main reason for coming here," the Corellian pilot began.  "We have a lot to do, and you are going to help us do it." "And what if I refuse to," the man's quavery voice muttered. "Well then, I will simply let my friend here endulge himself." The man grew even more pale as the blood drained out of his face.  "All right, all right, what do you need me to do?"

-----------------------

Not only am I perfect, I'm Irish too.
You can't just throw a tiger in a cage, and expect him to be thankfull for the shelter that you gave.
Aegis 4ever!!!
Liquid
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] 1st Lieutenant (1LT)

Post Number:  612
Total Posts:  679
June 30, 2002 1:18:21 PM    View the profile of Liquid 
Liquid looked across the room, and spotted a computer mainframe. Liquid quickly hooked up his portable computer, and started typing away, he called his ex-boss over to give him the password. It had been changed since the last time Liquid was here. and Liquid was getting annoyed with the system. he quickly entered the password, and he was in. Liquid wondered why he couldn't hack the system he installed. "I'm gonna get the information I require, then you will lead us out, and if someone so much as slightly opposes us," Liquid said, drawing one of his daggers, "I kill you." "OK," said Liquid's ex-boss. Liquid hit a few more keys, and all the info began to download on his datapad, he got on his mini-com, and contacted Sk8 to inform him of their situation. "Sk8?" Liquid said, watching the download. "Yes?" Sk8 answered. "I'm currently downloading all of the information that the central computer of the biggest crime ring in the universe, hopefully, it'll be of some use." Liquid said, noting that the download was almost complete. "ok, once you're finished, head back for the ship, we're heading home shortly, we'll meet you guys there." Sk8 said. "Yessir." Liquid said, turning off his com.

-----------------------
ADJ:NTO EFM/PO1 Liquid/Aegis 1-3 (Aegis Three)/Wing1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)

TRN/IN Liquid/Sith/TBA/TBA/VEDJ

Mountain Dew and doughnuts...because breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
Rogue
ComNet Initiate

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant (2LT)

Post Number:  106
Total Posts:  236
July 1, 2002 6:33:21 PM    View the profile of Rogue 
Rogue landed his SA-43 Hammerhead at a civilian spaceport close to where he hoped he could met the people that he was supposed to met up with. He had detected a StarViper class fighter at this particular port during his scans before landing. That was the second Star Viper that he had detected  since arriving in the Coruscant system. The first one had been on the edge of his sensors, in a dogfight with a X-wing according to the computers, then it disappeared which meant it jumped to hyperspace. He parked the Hammerhead in a docking bay set up for fighter style craft and powered down. He open the canopy and climbed down using the built in ladder. He retrieved his pack of suppilies from the cargo storage area of the fighter and secured the ship with its onboard security devices. All of this accomplished, he left the docking bay and headed out into Coruscant proper. After a walking around looking, for quite a while, he found that the spaceport he had landed at was just a one of the topmost levels of one building series of the massive city covered planet. He found a not to shabby looking cantina/restuarant and headed in. Getting a booth back in the corner and a pair of Correllian whiskeys, he relaxed while he thought about how he had gotten to where he was. It started the day before actually. His VE squadron, nazgul, had been disbanded due to their only being five members remaining. Those five were transfered to the three remaining squadron. Two to Viper and two to Venom, and him as the odd man out, went to the elite Aegis squadron.  Upon reporting into his new assignment, he found that Aegis was on an intel gathering mission on Coruscant. He was to join them as soon as possible to help with their mission. So he got the briefing from Rear Admiral Riel Fury, packed and modified his Hammerhead, and headed out. And that brought him to where he was now. On Coruscant, alone for now, on an intel gathering mission desguised as a bounty hunter without a contract. Since he was pretending to be a bounty hunter and the New Republic hadn't started shutting down that way of making a living, yet, he was carrying several blasters, knives, and other things in not quite plan sight, like the DH-44's he had on each hip. He also had a nice little supply of weapons on him that were hidden for now, like the throwing knives in one boot or the scout holdout blaster pistol in the other boot, or the two quicksnap carbines in his pack rigged for a quick draw if nessacary. The bounty hunter image also got him able to land a fighter style ship on the galatic capital with very few questions from the NR. That and the changeable ID code beacon mounted on his Hammerhead. He ordered another pair of whiskey's and what ever was that days special to eat. Whatever it was, it had to be better than ration packs.  After eating and getting a third pair of whiskeys, he went back to thinking about his mission. He was to first, try and link up with Aegis. Second, he was to also gather as much data as he could on things about the New Republic that would be important to the VE. The problem was that he had less than a day and a half to do it all. Riel had told him when Aegis was supposed to be back so he could rendevous with them then if he missed them on planet. Well time to get moving, he thought to himself. Finishing the third pair of whiskeys, he paid his tab being careful to use the NR credits he had been given, and left the cantina. Upon exiting the cantina, he noticed a pair of New Republic uniforms in front of him on the walkway. Being careful not to be noticed by them, he followed them as they walked along talking about the days events. He noted especially when they mentioned Wedge Antilles being picked up aftera dogfight after Rogue Squadron had been sent to capture a fighter leaving the planet.  "That must have been the fight I picked up on my scanners," Rogue quickly thought to himself. He decided to continue to follow the two and did so until they entered a cantina. Continuing on for a few moments, he then turned around and returned to the cantina the NR's went into. He found them at the bar drinking and being rather loud and bousterious. He quickly introduced himself and began buying  them round after round. "its the VE's money, why not spend it to get information," Rogue thought to himself. He spent several more hours at that Cantina, buying drinks for those NR's and several of their friends. He actually managed to acquire quite a bit about the locations of several squadrons of fighters and their unit membership.  Escusing himself from the party going on, and after making a toliet stop, Rogue left the cantina and headed up level after level til he found a private section of corridor inbetween the buildings. Pulling out his mini-comunicator, He left a message for Sk8, his new CO that he was on planet and got hold of a nice size chunk of information. Then he stowed the communicator and headed back toward the spaceport where his ship was at. 

-----------------------
Fm/CWO Rogue/Aegis 2-2/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE/ (=A=)(=SA=)
Liquid
ComNet Member

July 1, 2002 7:06:07 PM    View the profile of Liquid 
(OOC: Welcome to the squad Rogue, good job on your first post) Liquid stood up from the console, it was time to leave. Liquid peered at the screen, it gave him assurance that the download was complete. Liquid left one of his little "friends" to take care of the rest of the info. Liquid turned to JMac and said, "You know what i just did?" "What's that?" JMac asked, thinking it was probably a virus. "It's a virus, that in 10 minutes, will start destroying all the main frame systems on this network from furthest away back to this one, it's impossible to stop, and if  you try, it works faster." Liquid said, proud of his 133t programming skills. Liquid made sure that his old boss heard every word of what he just said, and turned and headed for the door. JMac grabbed the ring's leader, and put him on his feet. "Get up," JMac shouted, shoving a blaster into the crime lord's back as he helped him up. "Easy," the heavily beaten man said, obviously in pain from his injuries. Liquid turned around, and shot his ex-boss's hand off. "you'd better not oppose us again, now, open this door." The leader complied with Liquid's orders, and the door slid open. Liquid was face-to-face with his old partner, and was feeling kinda weird about this chance encounter. "What are you doing here, manta?" Liquid asked, waiting for an answer. "you know what i'm doing here, Snake, i'm here to stop you." He said, drawing his sword. "You have no idea how much i've advanced since the last time we battled, do you?" Liquid said, drawing his trusty Sat'skar Sword, and putting on his vibro-knucklers. "let's go." Liquid said, getting in the ready position. Manta quickly dove at Liquid, attempting a slash across the mid-section. Liquid quickly parried, and cracked his old partner's skull with his left hand. "That'll learn ya'" Liquid said, as his old friend lay there, bleeding. Liquid kicked him in the stomach, making his anger subside. "let's move on," he shouted to JMac, as he ran down the hall with new-found speed.

-----------------------
ADJ:NTO EFM/PO1 Liquid/Aegis 3-2 (Aegis Ten)/Wing1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)

Mountain Dew and doughnuts...because breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
Zakath88
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  8
Total Posts:  8
July 2, 2002 1:41:21 PM    View the profile of Zakath88 
.I left Sk8guy to question the pilot and i went off searching the ship. After half an hour I hadnt found anything interesting and Sk8guy called me over. "What do you think we should do with him D-Cos?" "I really dont know Sk8, your the boss" "I just got a call from the others, and were supposed to meet them back at the ship" "Well you decide sk8, im feeling a little merciful at the moment" "haha, lets tie him up and leave him here" Sk8 decided "Alright lets go" I said after we tied the guy up and we got in Sk8's ship and went to meet the others
Rogue
ComNet Initiate

Post Number:  106
Total Posts:  236
July 6, 2002 11:16:44 PM    View the profile of Rogue 
After making his way back to the spaceport and checking on his Hammerhead, Rogue continued to wonder through Coruscant's levels. He made sure to not to develop any pattern in his wondering just in case on that off chance that he was being tailed by someone. Everyonce in a while he would stop and go into various places, trying to maintain his cover that he was an out of work bounty hunter looking for a contract. Most of the places were dark, scantly light bars with various types of clients. Since most of these places had their information going through the bartender,mechanical or human, that was who Rogue mainly tried to talk to first, although that usually involved buying a drink first. He was at his ninth or tenth stop, drinking a synthesized Correlian whiskey, not the Whyren's Reserve that he preferred, when He finnaly got a little piece of information on a possible job. He pretended to be interested, since he had to maintain his cover, and listened to what the man had to say then he pointed in a direction. Rogue looked where the man pointed, it was toward a dark drab corner of the joint. He finished his drink, got another, checked his blasters by feel, then moved toward that corner. Rogue approached the corner and scoped out possible threats. The whole deal was starting to look like one big threat. Someone or thing in a hooded cloak spoke to get Rogue's attention and pointed to a chair opposite him. Rogue sat gingerly on the offered stool and listened as the cloaked figure said his piece. Rogue thought the job sounded simple enough. He basically wanted Rogue to "acquire" back some jewels for him. The target person was even here on Coruscant for the time being. Rogue thought this smelled like a trap, but agreed to do the job for a decent price, according to the cloaked figure. Like 100,000 Imperial credits jsut for some jewels is a decent figure!  Rogue got the location of the target figure would be, and agreed to meet in that same bar exactly 24 hours later. Rogue knew he wouldnt even be on planet then if everything went according to plan. After the agreement was made, Rogue got up and left the bar. Using a dogleg route of travel, Rogue quietly got to that location, inside of one Coruscant's various tubes and building levels, given to him by the figure. Rogue found a place from where he could see the location, but someone wouldn't see him unless they looked very carefully.  He wasn't supposed to do the job for another two hours so he settled into wait, still hidden. After just about an hour, several figures showed up at the location. Now this was really fishy since the four men were all carrying heavy blaster pistols, and two had blaster rifles, but they were trying to hide the fact that they were carrying them. Then two more figures came into view, the hooded cloaked man and another man dressed exactly like the first had described as the target. Now this has got to be a set up Rogue thought to himself. Well its time for a change of plans and a little bad luck for them, he also thought. Quickly and quietly, he slipped the two Quicksnap 36t blaster Carbines he hade from his pack along with a pair of MK 1 frag grenades. He slung a carbine over each shoulder,then pulled the pins of the grenades and held the arming levers down. Quietly he slipped from his hidden position behind the group setting up the trap. "Waiting on me?" He called out from the shadow that he had staid in. They all turned to find the source of the voice. Rogue didnt give them the chance to do that. Releasing the armign levers of the grenades, Rogue tossed them into the middle of the group and slid back into his original hiding spot. The range from the group of former ambushers to him was just enough to keep Rogue outside the blast range and frag pattern. The frags went off with a boom and threw fragments into all of the group. Giving the frags three seconds to detonate then ten to do their damage, Rogue came back out with the Quicksnaps blazing. The ambush that they were setting for him had turned to his favor in seconds. All of them had been hit by fragments, but one managed to get off a return shot which only grazed the armor Rogue was wearing under his clothing. Rogue cut that man down in a blaze of blaster fire. None of the others managed to bring their weapons to bear or fire a shot. Each of the bodies got a shot to the head, several faces ahd holes melted into them by that shot, jsut to make sure that they were all dead. Rogue quickly searched all the bodies, taking any documents, id cards and money he could find.  And to his surprise, the hooded man actually had a datachip for 100,00 Imperial credits on it. There was also a large some of New Republic money.It all went into his pack along with the Quicksnap carbines. Rogue then rearranged the gruesome bodies to make it look like it was a three on three fight over a deal gone bad. With the missing money, it should look that way to the NR cops, Rogue thought. Then he took off, and as quietly and quickly as he could he headed back to the spaceport where his ship was. He had to get in touch with rest of the Skull Squadron, get off planet and rendevous with the others. He moved with a purpose, but did his best to try and not draw attention to himself. Attention from the NR security was the last thing he needed at that point in time.

-----------------------
FM/CWO Rogue/Aegis 2-2/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE/ (=A=)(=SA=)
JMac
ComNet Veteran

July 7, 2002 10:11:30 AM    View the profile of JMac 
JMac  moved through the corridors silently, following his friend's lead.  So far they hadn't run into any trouble on their escape, but knowing their luck that wouldn't last.  The darkened corridors seemed to stretch endlessly, gaping maws that would never end. "Stang, Liquid," JMac muttered, "how long is this going to go on?" " Not too much farther till we are out.  I doubt that the pathetic pile of bantha dung kept quiet after we left, so the speeder that we came in on is prolly no good anymore.  That means that we will need a new one." JMac grinned, but his smile quickly faded as they made a left turn straight into a locked blast door. "You can get us past this right?" "No problem," Liquid responded.  After all, I made this system.  And even if they decided tochange it, you know how great a cracker I am." "That's exactly why I'm worried," JMac shot back. Liquid had already pulled the panel off of the keypad and was busy with the wires inside of it.  JMac stood by uneasily, standing watch, but a few minutes later the door slid open.  Liquid turned smugly, but before he could say a word a screeching alarmk went off.

-----------------------

You can't just throw a tiger in a cage, and expect him to be thankfull for the shelter that you gave.
Aegis 4ever!!!
Liquid
ComNet Member

July 7, 2002 10:27:09 AM    View the profile of Liquid 
"Shazbot!" Liquid screamed, pulling out his sword, and putting a throwing knife in his opposite hand, JMac did the same, but he ran faster than Liquid, and the guards were quickly catching up. Liquid did a jump spin and in midair, he caught one of the guards by surprise. The dagger hit home, and Liquid ran off, he jumped into the speeder, and quickly started hacking the personal computer that was in it, since they couldn't just drive it through the door. 10 seconds later, Liquid had the door opening. Once it was open, JMac quickly throttled up, and sped through the hanger door, towards the ship that they had came on.

-----------------------
ADJ:NTO EFM/PO1 Liquid/Aegis 3-2 (Aegis Ten)/Wing1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)

I am the TO's Adjutant, and the FS's instructor's assistant. Any questions? please direct them to: Me

JMac
ComNet Veteran

July 8, 2002 7:42:26 AM    View the profile of JMac 
The buildings of Coruscant quickly became a blur as JMac throttled up their  ride to speeds far beyond what it had been intended for.  Behind them, an air taxi bearing about four black sun gaurds flew behind them.  "Stang," JMac shouted as a laser blast flew past his head close enough to singe his hair.  "Liquid, take the controls." As liquid grabbed the controls, JMac spun in his seat and stretched out his consiosness.  Exerting the force of his will, JMac wrenched the enemy's control stick down and t the side.  The air taxi dropped like a rock, slamming into a building and raining debris onto the people below. "All right man, slow us down.  Let's head back to the hanger." JMac reached over and switched on the news, hoping to find out whether or not the law was after them for their recent escapades. ""...no sign of the suspected imperial spies here on Curuscant.  Be warned, these Imperials seem to be highly trainede and dangerous.  They are going by the name of Skull squadron.  Authorities have been searching for them since an aerial dogfight between Rouge squadron and one of the susppected terrorists.  In other news..."

-----------------------

Aegis 4ever!!!
sk8guy
ComNet Veteran

[VE-VEHC] Lt. Commander (LCM)*

Post Number:  1286
Total Posts:  1653
July 10, 2002 2:59:24 PM    View the profile of sk8guy 
[This message has been edited by sk8guy (edited July 12, 2002 5:24:47 PM)]
LoneWolf
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class

Post Number:  931
Total Posts:  1075
July 10, 2002 6:44:04 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
psss im not on courscant i had my character jump to the outter rim for my leave so im outta of this story. i hope you guys can finish this soon.

-----------------------
WO1 LoneWolf /Aegis 2-1 (Aegis Five)/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)[SRC][VC:Ebony]

CM/DJK LoneWolf/Sith/Eagle Sect/VEDJ
Army character: Ares

"We are born in pain, and die in pain, and know pain throughout. to deny this is to express belief in the unprovable." -Republic Senator Elegos
JMac
ComNet Veteran

July 11, 2002 10:22:02 AM    View the profile of JMac 
(OOC:  Three things sir.  What landing pad?  We have been discovered, so we can't go to our original rendevous.  When did you and D_Cos get back onto Coruscant, and what do you mean the twins JMac and Liquid?)

-----------------------

Long live the skirts!!!
Aegis 4Ever!!!
Liquid
ComNet Member

July 11, 2002 11:27:10 AM    View the profile of Liquid 
(OOC: JMac, just put your post up, and Sk8 will edit his to match the goings on)

-----------------------

I am the TO's Adjutant, and the FS's instructor's assistant. Any questions? please direct them to: Me

JMac
ComNet Veteran

July 11, 2002 1:08:33 PM    View the profile of JMac 
(OOC:here is the first part of the ending I was asked to write.  I am just about done with the last part, it will be posted before I go on leave.) JMac’s heart sank as the words of the broadcast echoed in his mind.  There went their best chance of getting out alive.  Here they were in the festering heart of the rebellion, and their cover was blown.  Their main chance of survival lay in secrecy, so that they would not have to face the full might of the gathered defenses alone.  They were scattered, separated from their equipment, and visible. To his left and still steering, Liquid let out a surge of swear words that would have made his mother drop dead from horror, and JMac echoed the sentiment.  His eyes reflected his feeling of impending doom, then hardened.  He was Joshua Macloid.  He had made it through the fires and tests, and he was not going to give up, and neither were the rest of the pilots if Aegis.  “Pulling out his comlink, he keyed in the code that connected him to the Aegis net, and said “Leader, we are omega.” “What!?!,” Sk8guy’s voice came back in disbelief.” “They found us.  Lonewolf was caught leaving, and they somehow found out what we were up to.  Our ships have to be impounded by now, and Rebublic Intel is bound to be searching every darkened alley of Coruscant to find us!” “Wonderfull, just wonderful,” Sk8 exclaimed.  Myself and DCos are off, so it is just you, Liquid and Rouge that still need to get off.  I don’t know what is going on down there, so just try to make your way off planet as best you can.” “Yes sir!  Could you patch me through to Rouge.  It would prolly be best to get off together.” “Sure.  Good luck, and may the force be with you.” A set of lights blinked on JMac’s commas it connected with Rouges, then he had it.  JMac clicked it to alert Rouge to the incoming message, and almost immediately heard an answering click. “Rouge, that you?” “Yes it is, and why in the hells of the Sith are you breaking protocol by contacting me personally when we are supposed to be split until the rendevous, and calling me by my real callsign?” “We are Omega, and if the Rebels know enough to break into our secure comlinks then we are dead already.  Meet us at…” JMac looked over at Liquid for help, and his friend finished.  “The Dancing Womp Rat.  It is a bit of a dive, but far enough away from the authorities to give us some anonymity.” “All right.  I’ll see you there in about 50 standard time units.” Some time later, JMac and Liquid stepped out of their air taxi, gave the driver a cred coin, and walked into the bar.  Calling the place a dive was an injustice to all dives.  The place was a complete and utter pit.  It was so dark in there it was almost impossible to see, and judging by the smells eminating from it any sentient would be happy not to see the deniziens that flocked to it. “This was your great meeting place,” JMac egged his friend.  “Why didn’t you just have us meet in the trash heap?” “Look, it is anonymous and out of the way.  Also, it is a great place to meet the kind of people that we need to get off this rock.” JMac and Liquid walked in, grabbed a drink, and headed over to a table with a good view of the entrance.  Liquid walked off to find someone willing to smuggle them off planet, leaving JMac sipping the foul brew he had ordered and watching for Rouge. 

-----------------------

Long live the skirts!!!
Aegis 4Ever!!!
JMac
ComNet Veteran

July 12, 2002 6:45:38 PM    View the profile of JMac 
A Trandoshan that could generously be called completely drunk staggered into JMac on his way off.  He could hardly contain his grimace of disdain.  Here he was, in the very center of the Galaxy, and he still had to put up with lower classes.  The galaxy had turned up side down since the Emperor was murdered. As JMac looked on, he saw Rouge step inside, and he thought he could see a grimace, though the smoke and dark lighting made that difficult.  JMac moved to signal his squadmate, but Rouge saw him and started for the bar.  He ordered a drink as JMac filled him in.  Liquid was soon back, leading another human.  The man had a sallow look to him, skinny, with some mean looking scars running up and down his body.  His eyes had a look to them that JMac did not  like at all, but he figured that they could trust him enough not to betray them so long as their credits held out. “This is Uower,” Liquid began without a bit of preamble.  “He is the man who is going to get us off of this rock.” “What kind of ship you got,” JMac asked, his suspicions still up. “An old Corellian Light Transport.  She isn’t much to look at, but she has been through more scrapes an encounters then a couple of small time cons like yourselves would ever dream of.” Mentally JMac was pleased with the story Liquid had told him, but outwardly he was pissed.  “What the heck are you trying to do, just giving away info like that!”  He allowed his voice to get a little bit higher, but not high enough to attract unwanted attention. “Hey, relax, it isn’t like I’m just gonna tell them.  They’d lock me up too.  And besides, as long as your credits hold out, we will be the best of friends.” JMac muttered something under his breath, then continued negotiations.  A few STU’s later, they were heading out of the bar and back to the walkway.  An air taxi pulled up and carried them down to the spaceport, where, force help them, they would be escaping Coruscant.  A uniformed officer took their cards as they gave them to him and ran them through his scanner.  Jmac began sweating as their backup ID’s went through, but they came back clean.  The man looked up from his readouts and said “well, everything checks out.  Please come back to Coruscant sometime soon.”  He paused and studied JMac’s face a bit longer, then said cautiously “have we met?  I never forget a face, and yours is throwing off some definite positives.  Maybe I should check on that, maybe your ship is in the repair bay and they gave us your pic so you don’t go into a restricted area or something.” “I doubt  that would be necessary, and I don’t really want to take up any more of your time.” “Still…”  The man broke off suddenly as a large pile of crates across the hall crashed over.  He quickly spun around, letting JMac release the tension that had built up as he used the force to send it tumbling down. The man started running across the hall, calling back over his shoulder “just go ahead, I’m sure it is nothing.”” JMac turned around and had to smile at Uower’s expression. “Man, talk about luck!” he stammered. “Yeah, well, word of warning, never play sabaac with me.” They walked over to the ship and took off.  Minutes thereafter, they were into hyperspace.

-----------------------
EFM/W02 JMac/Aegis 3-4/Aegis 12/(=A=)(=SA=)(MC1)

Viva la Toga!!!

Aegis 4Ever!!!
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Naval Story Board > Aegis Mission  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 7:52:37 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 174  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >