Author
Topic:  Dread Knights Story
PaTrIcK
ComNet Novice

Post Number:  84
Total Posts:  84
  RE: Dread Knights Story
March 28, 2002 6:35:28 PM    View the profile of PaTrIcK 
{OCC: Actually, I knew all about this mishap. And I think we should all just get along. :P Who am i kidding? A wookie against a human? LOL I got my money on Argon! WooHoo! Have at it boys..}

-----------------------
TRP/LCPL Patrick/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
Member of the Dreaded Knight Squad.
Myrrdin
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  18
Total Posts:  18
March 29, 2002 8:03:46 AM    View the profile of Myrrdin 
ooc: im with patrick, my moneys on Argon, only hes not a wookie hes a whipid, i think its spelt that way, oh well. ill post on the story after someone else does that way i get an idea of what you guys want it to sound like cause ive got a game of JK to play so ill see everyone later
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

Post Number:  1789
Total Posts:  1789
March 29, 2002 10:26:27 AM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
[OOC: D*mn I love this squad, we're nearly as active as the Fallen Angels were in their heyday    Okay, I'm gonna post something now to get this started.] Argon flew the transport to the entrance to the sewer, landing it deftly even after a month without practice. After the landing, the Dread Knights started to unload, and, after checking to make sure that everyone's equipment worked, they headed off. They began to work their way through the industrial sector as Fish had ordered, Alpha and Beta teams keeping their eyes open for the colonel...

-----------------------
Argon Viper
"History is on the move, those who cannot keep up will watch from a distance, and those who get in our way will not watch at all" - Grand Admiral Thrawn
"How boring life would be if everyone felt the same way we do..." - Argon Viper
"Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses" - Carl G Jung
"The way of peace is always better than the way of war, it's just not as fast" - Argon Viper
PaTrIcK
ComNet Novice

March 29, 2002 3:56:08 PM    View the profile of PaTrIcK 
    Patrick was a nervous wreck.. He was thinking about what him and his girlfriend had did the night before.. Plus, with Argon driving he had a lot to be worried about, so he went into the bathroom and started praying to every known god that he knew of to let him make it off of the transporter. In exchange he wouldn't do anything with his girl friend until he got back with her.       They made it safely down with a rather bumpy landing, but you know.. Everyone these days just parks their cars where ever. {OCC: This is all I can think of right now.. I could probably come up with a whole lot more, but I have to go eat and then I will probably start talking to someone and never send this in to be posted so Ya..}

-----------------------
PaTrIcK
ComNet Novice

March 29, 2002 3:56:09 PM    View the profile of PaTrIcK 
[This message has been edited by PaTrIcK (edited March 29, 2002 3:56:52 PM)]
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

April 1, 2002 9:09:06 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
Argon Viper was the first off, despite having to come all the way from the cockpit. Charging ahead of his bedazzled troopers(PaTrIcK was still in the bathroom praying for some reason despite the fact that Argon and Fish could both fly circles around the VE pilots...)Argon managed to stay behind obstacles and still move rapidly. They were moving through the industrial area at rapid speed. Soon, they would find the Colonel and capture him, it was a joy to be alive. 

-----------------------
Argon Viper
"History is on the move, those who cannot keep up will watch from a distance, and those who get in our way will not watch at all" - Grand Admiral Thrawn
"The way of peace is always better than the way of war, it's just not as fast" - Argon Viper
Ramon Stonefish
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  382
Total Posts:  619
April 4, 2002 5:36:11 PM    View the profile of Ramon Stonefish 
The transport slowed as it approached the first drop zone, that of Stonefish and Maul. Dropping to a few feet above the ground, and slowing to around twenty miles an hour, the transport skimmed the muddy surface of the ground. Stonefish dropped the rear door to the transport craft and threw his gear out, following himself. He hit the ground rolling, and the extra padding he'd put under his armour softened things up too. Still, a few bruises and a cut on his forehead were the result. Maul fared a little better, being younger and more agile, he rolled and sprang to his feet. Both retrieved their gear and signalled the transport which shot off for the next dropoff. Ahead by about a half a mile was the edge of the industrial complex. Stonefish looked at the perimeter and was surprised to see a small tower erected at the edge. He dug some macrobinoculars out of his bag and looked again. "Damn," he said, "Sentries. Maul, get your rifle out, it's time to begin."

-----------------------
Ramon Stonefish

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GCS/ED d- s:+ a-- C++++ UL P+ L++@ E---- W+@ N+ !o w--- PS PE t+ 5++ X-- R++ tv+ b+++ !DI D++ G e>++ h! r-- z-
-----END GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

April 6, 2002 9:25:53 AM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
Argon headed to a patrol area, it was time to cause a distraction. Leaving Brakiss to cover him, he set about ten explosives along a path and they settled down to wait. It wasn't long before a patrol came, nine men. An entire squad. As they hit the line of explosives, Argon blew them off, destroying the bodies of everyone in the squad and causing a tremendous bang. Brakiss and Argon slipped away, that would hold them for a while... [OOC: Get posting on this.  If you're bored of it, the best thing to do is just finish it...]

-----------------------
Argon Viper
Ramon Stonefish
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

April 6, 2002 3:54:26 PM    View the profile of Ramon Stonefish 
OOC: I'm waiting for some of the others to post, if they don't in the next week, I'm going to kill people.

-----------------------
Ramon Stonefish

GCS/ED d- s:+ a-- C++++ UL P+ L++@ E---- W+@ N+ !o w--- PS PE t+ 5++ X-- R++ tv+ b+++ !DI D++ G e>++ h! r-- z-
Myrrdin
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

April 9, 2002 2:44:54 PM    View the profile of Myrrdin 
OOC|i just got back from vacation so i dont remember very much, im going to post tomorrow later
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

April 9, 2002 10:41:22 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
WOOHOO!!!  At least two people are still somewhat into it   

-----------------------
Argon Viper
PaTrIcK
ComNet Novice

April 11, 2002 11:12:42 PM    View the profile of PaTrIcK 
Patrick had been staying on the ship for a while.. All this war was starting to get to him. He killed a man point blank with his blaster and that sickened him so deeply he couldn't stand it. So he stayed in the shower room on the ship and just sat there in the shower ....Just sitting there trying to get over everything he had did.     Meanwhile, Argon was having himself a good time. Throwing thermal's here and there, not worrying about if they are civilians or not just. He just walked down the road not worrying about anything with his blaster in his left hand and a thermal in his right. Nothing seemed to hit him. He looked like a god just walking into the heat of battle until a sniper got a good hit on his upper thigh. He fell with a crash of fur and heavy flesh. The thermal detanator was thrown from its grasp as he fell. It landed about 5 yards away behind a concrete pole about 3'x 15' big. It exploded and fell on top of  Argon....       Fish had seen all this happen through his scope. What the heck? Who had sniped Argon? Fish looked through his scope knowing the big wookie thing under the concrete was allright because he seen a vodka lid roll out from under the concrete. Fish couldn't find the sniper then all off a sudden the concrete hedge he was behind sent shards up. It was a warning shot. Fish ducked down behind the hedge and was happy to still have his head. Myrrdin was laying beside him trying to look over the barrier when Fish pulled him back down. "Don't be stupid. I don't want you getting killed on me." said Fish. They sat there waiting on  someone to do something since Fish's helmet radio was knocked out during the warning shot.   {OCC: Heh, I guess this really does suck but Umm.. I am going on Vacation Tuesday, As in Next week.. I'm sorry but I won't be on for 4 days. If U think I am just trying to be lazy I ain't. I am having too much fun in this Squad. Anyways, here is the website of the place I am going to go to. (Http://www.gatlinburg.com)

-----------------------
Ramon Stonefish
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

April 15, 2002 7:30:13 AM    View the profile of Ramon Stonefish 
With Argon trapped, Myrrdin cowering, and the rest of the Dread Knights still on the transport and refusing to leave, that meant it was up to Fish and Maul. Fish crawled backwards and to the left, motioning Maul to go right. Maul put his helmet on the end of his rifle barrel and poked it up above the lip of the wall. Immediately, it sprouted a hole as the sniper took a shot. "Sod disabling him, I'm taking the shot. Got him," remarked Fish as he squeezed the trigger, "One down about nine more to go." They climbed down from their vantage and slung rifles, Maul pulled a blaster rifle, and Fish a projectile assault rifle, they moved in to the first target, one of the warehouses. The pair of them selected an entrance and kicked it down. They charged in giving cover to each other as they advanced through the warehouse. It appeared to be empty, and a few minutes later, a thorough sweep proved that to be true. "Target Alpha clear," Fish spoke into the radio, "Moving to Beta." They were moving out and down the street when blaster bolts shot past and scorched the walls around them, Fish threw himself to the floor and Maul dived round a corner and out of sight. Fish rolled over and up behind a bin, watching a few more red bolts flash past as they tried to shoot where he had been. By the blaster fire, he counted four men, probably some kind of patrol force, maybe the only one they had. He risked a look around the corner, five men. One hadn't fired because he was watching the rear. Fish pulled a frag grenade from his vest and flicked the clip off. He started pulling shards from it, one layer, two layers, back on and throw! He braced behind his fragile shelter as the grenade went off with a loud bang. Grunts from that direction told him someone had been hit. He risked another glance around the bin. Two down. Three still standing. Readying himself, he checked the action on his assault rifle and prepared to charge. (OOC: Things to do, more later)

-----------------------
Ramon Stonefish

Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

April 15, 2002 9:51:05 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
After less than a few seconds, Argon regained consiousness, his incredibly hard and thick skull had kept him from getting the worst of it. Looking up, he saw the sniper that had shot him go down to Fish's fire. To his left lay his blaster, and slightly to his right lay his handheld E-web blaster cannon. However, he was still trapped under the pillar. Luckily, the enemy were all on the other side, but they were getting braver and closing in. Gathering his arms under him, Argon shoved himself upwards, throwing the pillar backwards. As the pillar rolled toward the incoming enemies, Argon lunged for his E-web, bringing it up as the pillar slammed into the first row of enemies. Those enemies that weren't crushed were instantly met with massive blaster fire. Despite the one mistake, this was turning into a good day...

-----------------------
Argon Viper
Ramon Stonefish
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

April 18, 2002 5:56:56 PM    View the profile of Ramon Stonefish 
A rumbling sound and blaster fire made Fish risk another look out from cover, just in time to duck into a doorway as a large concrete pillar rolled past. He looked round to see Argon eagerly looking around the street for more people to slay, a wild look in his feral eyes. Fish took this moment to check his datapad and see where they were in the sector, and what they had cleared. He was surprised to see that with Argon's recovery, and what the others had covered between them, they only had one building left to check -- one of the factories, and it lay right at the end of the street. Fish called up all the Dread Knights together on his position and Argon gave orders. Fish left the gathering alone, readying the grapple from his belt to climb up on the damaged roof of the structure, an ageing prefab concrete building. As he approached, he threw the grapple up to an adjacent warehouse and climbed up to get a better look. He could now see in through the hole in the roof. Laid out below him was a scene of chaos, a modified shuttle was parked in the factory under the opening in the roof, and people were hurriedly loading things on and Fish could see the engines being prepped for launch. He contacted the other Dread Knights on the commlink and informed them of what he could see. Just then, their target strolled into view, tattered uniform showing the rank insignia of a colonel on the collar. He walked over and boarded the shuttle. "Better hurry up, looks like they're about to leave," said Fish into the comm.

-----------------------
Ramon Stonefish

Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

April 18, 2002 8:54:12 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
Argon saw the flash of rank at the same time as Fish's call came through. Knowing that a careful approach would bring them there too late, he threw all caution to the winds and decided on the exact opposite approach. "Charge!!!!"he screamed, hurling himself forward and loosing several bolts at the areas of enemy fire. Reacting quickly, the rest of the DK followed suit, lead by Patrick who was screaming something inarticulate as he attempted to light up several explosive devices at full speed. The enemy, caught off guard, only got off a few wild shots before return fire forced them to retreat behind some sort of cover. Argon hit the door at full speed, ramming into it with over 500 kilos at nearly 10 kph, slamming it off of its tracks. The door tumbled end over end, taking out the guards who were waiting by it to stop the DK when they scaled over. Several officers on their way to the shuttle gave a start to see enemies instead of guards behind them and began to dash for the shuttle. Followed by a pack of madmen, the massive Whiphid led the charge that was rapidly approaching them from the rear...

-----------------------
Argon Viper
Myrrdin
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

April 19, 2002 1:17:32 PM    View the profile of Myrrdin 
Blaster rifle in hand Myrrdin ran behind Argon as he led the charge on the rebel gaurds. Myrrdin aimed his rifle and just held down the trigger, he had modified it earlier before they left their base so that it would build up a charge inside the energy pack and release a bigger more powerful bast. Myrrdin held the trigger down for 3 seconds, enough to power the blaster to take out the transport that the rebels were running to. The blast fired and flew at the transport, he held down the trigger again readying another blast in case this one didn't do what he intended it to. Myrrdin watched as the first blast flew and hit his intended target, the blast exploded in a flare of bright red. Myrrdin released the trigger and watched as the second blast flew toward the transport, it might have been overkill but he might as well destroy it so they can't ever use it again. Myrrdin watched as the thers looked at the transpot in disbelief, and then at him, he just grinned and started shooting at the gaurds in front of him.
PaTrIcK
ComNet Novice

April 19, 2002 10:46:45 PM    View the profile of PaTrIcK 
  Patrick had his slug-pistols out.. (.45 semi-auto. desert eagles) He had got them from his dad. Well, not exactly received them, sorta taken from his dad's antique wall before he joined the VE. Anyways, Patrick had ran out of explosives and was tripped by Myrrdin who seemed a bit trigger happy.     There was a Good Jedi among them . Using his saber to fend off all the bolts coming at him and still keeping his agility of running out of the building since the transporter had been blown up. Myrrdin was trying to reload his gun, the enhancement he made onto it made it take up ammunition like crazy. Myrrdin was fumbling with it as the Light Jedi moved up behind him starting to raise his saber to decapitate Myrrdin. Patrick was the only one seeing this .... The other dreaded knights were to busy picking off the rebels running around like chickens with their heads cut off. The Light Jedi stopped as though in an aura around Myrrdin. Raised his saber then swung it deflecting the bolts shot from Fish's sniper posoition. The Light Jedi kicked Myrrdin with the force into an embankment away from Fish's aim. The Light Jedi moved behind Myrddin once again and started to swing his saber. Patrick who has his leg broken from Myrrdin's tripping him. Crawled over to the embankment and pulled out one of his slug pistols. "Deflect this." Patrick screamed hoarsly as he pulled the trigger point blank right into the side of the Light Jedi's head. A light mist of red blood went over Myrrdin who was lieing in the embankment curled up in a ball. Patrick crawled into the embankment and passed out half way down. He looked as though he was dead. He had lost a lot of blood.           Argon looked at the aftermath of this skirmish.. With nearly all rebel casualties..There were still a couple of white body armor seen through the rubble. Argon looked at the ground and wished he was in a bar right now having a 100% vodka shot right now. He walked over to a ditch that was extremely deep. There, he found Myrrdin. Patrick, and the Light Jedi. Argon was about in tears as he looked at them.. It looked as though they were all dead....

-----------------------
Ramon Stonefish
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

April 20, 2002 11:36:27 AM    View the profile of Ramon Stonefish 
The Colonel was still alive, and attempting to sneak away from the scene of carnage and destruction. From his vantage point, Fish saw him slink down a side alley and out of sight temporarily. Sucking in a breath, Fish saw the only way to catch him quickly. Drawing on the Dark Side with his fledgling abilities, he moved running toward the edge of the warehouse he stood on, as he got to the edge, he used the Force almost as a springboard to get lift and distance into his jump. He flew across the gap to an adjacent building, rolling to lessen the impact, but it still hurt. running still, he slung his grapple against an exposed roofing joist and dove over the edge, seeing the Colonel running toward his position down the street below. Clutching the rope with his gloved hands, he slowed his descent. Around halfway down, he flipped over and let go dropping to the floor in front of the Colonel. Before the man could blink, Fish had a pistol shoved up under the man's chin. "Leaving so soon?"   ----------------------- Ramon Stonefish -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK----- Version: 3.1 GCS/ED d- s:+ a-- C++++ UL P+ L++@ E---- W+@ N+ !o w--- PS PE t+ 5++ X-- R++ tv+ b+++ !DI D++ G e>++ h! r-- z- -----END GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
[This message has been edited by Ramon Stonefish (edited April 20, 2002 11:37:07 AM)]
PaTrIcK
ComNet Novice

April 22, 2002 7:00:26 AM    View the profile of PaTrIcK 
{OCC: If we get to kill Fish let me do it...Hehehe}                       <----- the Ribil                    <------Usn's               <--- Argon               <----Fish               <---- Me               <--------Myrrdin   The Key to my new form of writing style.. Keep up with this...(I am talking to myself more then you guys) Hehe

-----------------------
darkhelmet
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  0
Total Posts:  0
April 22, 2002 4:52:32 PM    View the profile of darkhelmet 
[This is Helmet, I've had some confirmations that i could start writing in this story.  I can't post right now, work.  Then i have a date, so itll be a while before i start.  Let me know what the hell im doing wrong.  I'm not so much of the story writer.  And I'm gonna miss fish not being in our squad anymore, hes been promoted to platoon captain or whatever.  This is a fun squad and its pretty active so start saying if i can join into what u guys are doing.             Fatass Helmet
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

April 22, 2002 6:27:48 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
[OOC: Notes to you guys: PaTrIcK, love the "dreaded knights", sounds much better  Everyone here, great activity, this is what this type of a squad is all about  Darkhelmet, you are welcome to join in whenever you want, and don't worry about screwing up our stories, that's the point of a runon.  The idea is that one person gets it rolling, and then everyone else gets to add their two cents.  Just make sure you have an idea of what's going on first  ] Argon stood at the edge of the ditch where Patrick, Myrrdin, and the rebel Jedi lay. He reached out with his force abilities which he had been using less frequently now in deference to the VEDJ(he still refused to join the dark side) and confirmed that Myrrdin and Patrick were alive, but the Jedi was dead. Suddenly, he got a hint of danger and hit the deck just as several shots flew by above his head. He looked around and realized that he had dropped his E-web into the pit. Growling a curse, he drew the sub-machinegun he had "borrowed" from Geist and opened fire at the approaching Rebels. Three of them, perhaps over confident after seeing him drop his gun, were out in the open and dropped instantly. Another twenty were still in cover, and began the tactic of hit and hide. Argon quickly used his precious few seconds to drop into the ditch and was waiting for a good time to pop up and throw out a few shots when suddenly, a flurry of lasers flew back in the other direction. Risking a peek, Argon saw Darkhelmet and Brakiss running quickly down the slope toward him, throwing some fire down on the Rebel hidey holes. Argon quickly turned around and unloaded a couple of his explosive shells into the holes, blowing some Rebels out of them. A few seconds later, DH and Brakiss reached the ditch and dove in, taking up positions where they could fire from. "Thought you could use some help boss,"said DH with a grin. "Always,"said Argon. Suddenly, their comms lit up. "Hey guys, this is Fish,"came from the other end,"I've got the Colonel, you want to get out of here?" "Sounds like a plan,"said Argon, pressing the beckon call for the transport,"light up a beacon and we'll pick you up." Suddenly, a beam of laserlight flashed out from a building and struck one of the hiding Rebels. "Good enough?"asked Fish. "Perfect,"said Argon,"Dread Knights, fall back."

-----------------------
Argon Viper
darkhelmet
ComNet n00b

April 22, 2002 7:11:51 PM    View the profile of darkhelmet 
As the dread nights fall back, 3 rebel troop carriers come from nowhere. Helmet and Fish dive straight into the ditch for cover.  "Get your asses in here", remarked Helmet.  Fish looked at Helmet in a Hostile sort of weird way.  "When did you become active in this Helmet"?  Well i figured i was slacking off and eating a bit too much.  Patrick yells at Helmet,"So You're the one who stole my supplies"!  Helmet was very disturbed.  "lets not fight in the middle of a/ The rebels started open firing them. They all ducked an started retaliating.  [Does this suck?]  There were about 15 troopers and they were coming in hard.  Everyone started retaliating at once.  The rebels feel to their knees in agony. "Die like the rest of them" yelled fish.         The rebels were almost gone and the squad got thier asses kicked.  But in the end they kicked some of their own.  Fish shot the last one right in the head and the trooper made a faded sort of hushing sound as he died. [hey gotta go for now be back on later]
[This message has been edited by (edited April 22, 2002 7:14:53 PM)]
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

April 22, 2002 10:22:35 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
[OOC: I'll correct a few things, but that was great for a first try   The only thing that's wrong is that Fish is on the top of a building about fifty meters behind and about twenty meters above us    Also, the Rebels are nearly all dead, and those that live are hiding right now.  Also, PaTrIcK is unconsious at the moment due to his own stupidity    Otherwise, if you pay more attention to detail, that was great  ] Argon looked up as the transport responding to the beckon call came down for a landing right behind the ditch. "All right,"he shouted above the noise as the Rebels realized what was happening and began to return fire,"Darkhelmet, Brakiss, get Myrrding and Patrick on board and strapped down, I'll run cover." Suiting action to words, Argon ditched for the entrance of the transport and began to spray his explosive shells into the Rebel hidey holes. Shortly behind him came the other two, carrying the two wounded DKs. As he reached the exit, he emptied his clip into another three Rebel hidey holes and moved aside to let the others past. On a hunch, he reached out with a force grip and whipped the body of the dead Jedi into the transport with them. Not bothering to move it from the floor near the entrance, he ran for the cockpit. Reaching it, he landed on the rooftop and settled down to wait for Fish...

-----------------------
Argon Viper
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class

Post Number:  589
Total Posts:  948
April 23, 2002 1:06:09 AM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
Kuroishi watched from the CIC of the Pimp Mobile.  It still annoyed him that the Fallen Angels had Taken the Sweetums with them when they went into hiding but at least he still had all the other things they had collected over the years. The small blip that was the transport carrying the Dread Knights was making it's way toward a jump point not too far away from the Pimp Mobile. "Pimp Mobile to the Dread Knights, ready to pick you up when you are."  Kuroishi said over the comm. "Dai?  Is it really you?  Sithspit it has been way too long, we thought you had gone under ground with the rest of the FA."  Argon replied. "Nah too bored for that.  You better hurry though, rule three: never stay past your welcome."  Kuroishi chuckled back. It was good to have something to do again even if he was too late to partake in the fun of the last Operation of the Dread Knights.

-----------------------
The Head Terrorist
Great Death Leader of the Fallen
The Chief Instigator of Pain and Terror
GN Daishi(2LT Kuroishi)
"Victory through terror, terror through infiltration. Redefining pain and suffering since 2000 and damn proud of it."  Fallen Angels motto.
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

April 23, 2002 4:19:22 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
"Good to have you back Dai,"said Argon after the pimp-mobile was loaded on the transport. "Good to be back,"said Daishi, taking the copilots seat,"got anything for me to do?" "Well,"replied Argon,"if you'd like, you can show PaTrIcK how to interrogate a prisoner, we've got a Rebel Colonel back there." "Sounds good,"said Daishi, heading off,"hopefully none of the newbies are bothered excessively by screaming." [OOC: For those of you who are too sheltered, this is Kuroishi, formerly General Daishi, fomerly 2Lt. Kuroishi, currently RA(U) Daishi in the Navy, fomer commander of the Fallen Angels.  Despite the recent breakup of the Fallen Angels, Daishi still wants some action, so he joined up with us.  If any of you are interested in forming this squad into a group of psychotic, terroristic, black-ops wierdos, Daishi is possibly the expert, so let's give a warm DK welcome(i.e. throw warm beer  )!!!]

-----------------------
Argon Viper
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class

Post Number:  589
Total Posts:  948
April 23, 2002 4:37:49 PM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
[OOC:Woohoo! And the belt sander was just begining to feel neglected too.  Argon the Pimp Mobile is a CR-90 Nerfvette I bought for us a while back, dang it was good to be rich.  What am I supposed to get out of this guy anyway? /OOC] "Let us begin."  Kuroishi said as he wheeled a cart filled with power tools next to the table where the rebel colonel was strapped down. Already the look of terror was growing on the colonel's face.  Obviously he had heard of Kuroishi's reputation  for torture. "Wh-hat arre you going tttto do to me?"  The colonel stuttered. "You see Patrick torture is as much about psychology as inflicting pain.  The subject is already in an altered state."  Kuroishi continued. [I'll just fade to black now unless someone really wants me to continue, because I'm feeling esspecially descriptive today.]

-----------------------
The Head Terrorist
Great Death Leader of the Fallen
The Chief Instigator of Pain and Terror
GN Daishi(2LT Kuroishi)
"Victory through terror, terror through infiltration. Redefining pain and suffering since 2000 and damn proud of it."  Fallen Angels motto.
doggy
ComNet n00b

April 23, 2002 5:24:13 PM    View the profile of doggy 
[Sorry about that last post, must not have read the rest of the story close enough.  hey Kiroshi, im in the dread nights.  Feel free to give me tips on this story writing crap.] Could we just be the shit out of him now asked Helmet?No replied Argon. Hes a Rebel and why the hell do we torture him.  Beating Rebels is funner.  First ya take out the lags with you rifel, then beat the hell out of them.  I mean the hell.  They are Rebel scums after all, and they have no respect for the Empire. [am i suppose to swear.  Maybe not.] That doesn't matter, said Argon. Whatever.   ----------------------- Helmet, using doggy's comp...
[This message has been edited by (edited April 23, 2002 5:25:38 PM)]
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

April 23, 2002 5:33:39 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
[OOC: Interesting writing style, I've never seen somebody do that without quotation marks    Also, go ahead Daishi, it'll all come out sooner or later, it may as well be sooner  ] "You see,"continued Argon,"the reason we torture the Rebels is because torture, especially the type Daishi can do, is far more painful." A scream floats in from the back room. "Also,"said Argon, not showing any visible reaction,"torture has a far lower probability of killing the victim, meaning that we can torture him now and later.  That's an especially good thing if we find out that we need to know more from them." Yet another scream floats in, drawing Helmet's attention there for a second. "And finally,"said Argon,"beating is something you do just to inflict fear into somebody, it's not a serious way to get information.  And since we've bothered to capture such a high ranking officer, we might as well pump him for information." Another scream erupts from the back room, as Darkhelmet gets up and heads to the main hold. Argon hopes that the talk wasn't wasted on him, because that subtle type of difference is what matters most to a black ops soldier... [OOC: Daishi, I forgot to mention it earlier.  We won't be doing too much more with this guy unless Fish's promised Platoon runon deals with it.  You can get whatever you want out of him and then edit it later if Fish objects  ]

-----------------------
Argon Viper
Ramon Stonefish
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

April 23, 2002 6:56:11 PM    View the profile of Ramon Stonefish 
OOC: Request you hold this here until I get confirmation from Talon and Fury and the go-ahead for our platoon runon. Or a rejection. Either way I should know by later today (Weds).

-----------------------
Ramon Stonefish

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Dread Knights Story  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 12:27:56 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 916  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >