Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Work It Out (Daesha & X-ray)

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  Work It Out (Daesha & X-ray)
Daesha
ComNet Novice

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  26
Total Posts:  44
  RE: Work It Out (Daesha & X-ray)
May 28, 2008 9:48:11 AM    View the profile of Daesha 
Make out with Cindy?  Make out with Cindy!  Had he even mantioned such at thing in her presence?  Daesha seethed silently as she headed back to her bunk and changed into a pair of shorts and shirt and headed out to the firepit for dinner.  Already the kids were screaming and yelling, running from and away from the campfire.

Sitting down beside Cindy Daesha was quiet through most of the meal, occasionally she would catch Xan's eye and she would glare at him.  Yes, she was diffently going to ignore him for a while, it would teach him a less....odd Where did Cindy go?  As Daesha looked up she noticed Zac beside her.

"Hey," he said his cheeks flushing.

"Hi," Daesha said faking a grin.

"Do, you, um, mind if we go somewhere to talk?" Zav asked looking nervous as Daesha nodded and the two of them walked off towards the woods.

"So what's up?" Daesha asked being direct as possible, she had seen Cindy sliding up beside Xan before she had left the campfire.

"Um," Zac began before grabbing Daesha roughly by the shoulders and pulling her into an awkward, clumbsy kiss.  One thing Daesha knew was she didn't like it and it wasn't a nice kiss.

"What the..." Daesha said pushing Zac away.

"I think you're hot Dae," Zac said grabbing her shoulders again and trying to pull her into another kiss.
http://www.freewebs.com/dtknuppe/

Twi'lek Dictionary
X-Ray
ComNet Novice

X-Ray

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  39
Total Posts:  112
May 29, 2008 6:14:08 AM    View the profile of X-Ray 
In the midst of all of the screaming and running kids Xan noticed Dae walk off with Zac. 

What the hell is that all about

What he didn’t notice was Cindy sitting next to him.  Sure, she was attractive in that ‘I’ve-got-a-nice-body-but-my-conversation-will-make-you-contemplate-suicide way’, but she was damn annoying.  She didn’t get the hint that Xan was not interested. 

“What ‘ya thinking?” she asked in a way too perky voice.

“Nothing, just the proper way to field strip and clean an E-11 under heavy fire.” He stated in the driest tone he could muster.

Cindy stared at him absolutely lost.  Half a heartbeat later she moved on to the next transient thought. 

“Hey, let’s get away from these kids.  There’s a really cool place to see the moon rise not too far from here.” She added.

Xan brushed her off, “Nah, I’m ok right here.”

“Aww, C’mon.  It’ll be fun.” She pestered as she stood and pulled on his arm.

Xan sighed in a resigned tone. Maybe if he went with her she’d leave him be for a while.  He got up and let her drag him by the arm into the brush. Anyone watching the display could tell she was far more into it than he.  They walked for about five minutes and came into a clearing.  He could see the dome of the night and a large flat rock, nothing else.  Cindy dragged him over to the rock and sat down.  Xan flopped down next to her.

“So, how long till moonrise?”

Cindy snuggled up to him, “Silly that was just to get you here alone.”

In a move that would impress most martial arts instructors, Cindy pushed him back on the rock and jumped on top of him.  Xan was now pinned down by forty-six kilograms of horny bimbo.  She was deceptively strong and persistent in her attack.  She sat on his pelvis and leaned in, nuzzling his neck and grinding on him.

“C’mon baby, I promise I won’t say no.” she purred.
TRP/LCPL Xander "X-Ray" Raibaux/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/VE

Quantum Vires , Quantum Vox
                        -The Greater the Might, The Greater the Right

Is this a dagger which I see before me - MacBeth
I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight. -General George S. Patton Jr
Daesha
ComNet Novice

Post Number:  27
May 29, 2008 6:37:37 AM    View the profile of Daesha 
"No, I said stop!"Daesha protested struggling to push Zac away without hurting him.  How tempted she was just to snap his arm, or even his leg, even better she wished she had her blades so she get free from his arms and clamy lips.  She didn't like him at all and he was being pushy and not listening to her.

"Come on Dae, you're Twi'lek, you like to dance and I bet you want me to take you and make all your worries go away," Zac said his voice husky obviously trying to say something to woo her.

Instead Daesha's eyes flashed with anger and hate as she stomped on Zac's foot and then slammed his head into a tree as he hopped around, "I'm not like other Twi'leks," she growled resisting the temptation to stomp on his spin.  Pushing her way out of the woods she passed the dying timbers of the fire, already the kids were being put to bed in their cabins, Daesha not seeing Cindy around gathered up the giggling girls and managed to get them into the cabin before heading to the seperate room in the cabin that Daesha and Cindy shared.  Daesha still angry about the Zac incident began meditating to regain her center.

She opened her eyes as a flushed, disheveled Cindy came throught the door.

"That man..." she began.

"Which one?" Daesha asked.

"Xan," Cindy grinned, Daesha's mouth went dry.

Twi'lek Dictionary
X-Ray
ComNet Novice

X-Ray

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  40
May 29, 2008 6:55:53 AM    View the profile of X-Ray 
Xan had had enough.  Cindy had succeeded in finding his last, damn nerve and getting on it.  He sat up, taking her with him, and stood.  He then, not too gently, removed her form his person and stood her off to the side.  Cindy stood there rumpled and completely confused.

“What…don’t you want some?” she asked in an almost pleading tone.

“No. Not from you.”  He stated as coldly as he could.  He had not wanted to hurt her, but it seemed the only way for her to get the message.

Cindy looked as if she’d been struck. 

“What?! Oh, its Daesha isn’t it?” she snorted back, venom dripping from every word.

“No, it’s not. I have a girl on Concord Dawn. Daesha is a friend, and a fellow Trooper. I would never cross that line.”

“Sure.” She replied icily as she attempted to straiten herself.

“Believe me or not, it is the truth.  That coupled with the hard fact that your obviousness and willingness to throw yourself at me turn me off completely.”

“You son of a bitch!” Cindy snapped as she walked up to Xan and slapped him – hard.  She stormed off into the night.

Xan rubbed his cheek and chuckled.  That was the second time he’d been slapped in less than 24 hours.  This was beginning to become a habit he didn’t particularly like. He’d hated being that harsh with Cindy, but it seemed the only way she’d leave him be.  The lie he’d told about the fictitious girlfriend on CD wouldn’t have stopped her, but the glaring insult seemed to do the trick.  He wandered back to camp in time to see Dae herd a group of giggling girls into the cabin.  She did not look happy.

What the hell happened to her

I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight. -General George S. Patton Jr
Daesha
ComNet Novice

Post Number:  28
May 29, 2008 12:24:38 AM    View the profile of Daesha 
Daesha turned her head in time to see Xan looking at her as he crossed the campeground, after the attempted escape by her camp, and Cindy going into detail on what her and Xan did she was in no mood to play games.  Using a few military handsigns she signaled to Xan to meet her by the lake an hour after lights out.

Sneaking out was relitively easy, the kids were knocked out as well as Cindy snoring within fifteen minutes of the lights out bell, leaving Daesha to dwell in her own thoughts and calm her temper down a little.  Looking at the facts, Cindy was known among the counselors for making up sexcapades.  And the fact that Xan knew that Daesha would beat the crap out of him if he tried anything gave Daesha a little comfort, after all it wasn't like she loved him if he did surcome to Cindy's wit and charm.  Daesha snorted a chuckled and snuck out of her cabin.

Daesha got to the lake after an easy walk through the woods, no one was really up to keep her from ducking and hiding.  Taking off her shoes she dipped her feet in the water.  The moon was full and bright, lighting up the lake and the woods around it.  It was very pretty and Daesha looked up at it before the sound of someone on the dock made her look around.  Xan sat down beside her both of them grinned at one another before they kissed.

"So, you and Cindy now?" Daesha asked teasingly.

"What, how did?"

"Relax she came in saying you two got it on, going on about your manbits and such."

"But."

"Please after she start raving about ten inches I ignored her and figured she was lying," Daesha said nestling her head against Xan's chest and sighing.

"What about you and Zac," the name Zac dripped off of Xan's tongue filled with disguist.

"Promise not to go on a killing rampage?"

Twi'lek Dictionary
X-Ray
ComNet Novice

X-Ray

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  41
May 29, 2008 4:51:54 PM    View the profile of X-Ray 
“Yah know, when you put it like that, I don’t think I want to.  What’d he do?” he inquired, his eyes turning to hollow slits in the moonlight.

Dae hesitated, briefly, and then related the story of Zac’s less than successful attempt at seduction.  Xan was very quiet. Too quiet for Dae’s tastes.

“He didn’t get far. He got nowhere as a matter of fact.  If he’d tried, he’d be in the camp infirmary nursing a broken something.”

Xan continued his silence, this time turning away. 

“Really, nothing happened.  He tried, badly and I nearly took his head off.  I restrained myself and came back to camp.” She said, frustration rising in her voice.

“Not a damn thing happened… will you look at me, Damnit!” she barked.

Xan turned to her. She saw the tears in his eyes, and for the briefest moment she thought she’d hurt him.  She then saw the stifled grin on his face and noticed the barely contained shudder of suppressed laughter. 

“You bastard.” She said as she punched him in the arm.  The blow broke all of Xan’s control and he broke out in convulsive laughter, rolling over on his side on the dock.

“This is not funny.”  She said in a serious tone.

Xan gasped for air in between guffaws, “Yes, yes it is…I’m trying to visualize that boy kissing you and you damn near killing him for it.”

“I did not nearly kill him, I just pushed him a little.” She pointed out in a mock serious tone.

Xan dried his eyes and kissed her forehead, pulling her in to his chest, “He ain’t got a lot of sense, but I’ll give him the fact that he’s at least got the good taste to hit on the best woman in camp.”

Dae snuggled back, “And, for all of Cindy’s failings in the decorum department at least she chose the best man.”

Xan sighed, “Can we come here every night?  I like this.”

“Maybe, I’ll have to check my calendar.”

“Hot date with Zac?”

“Possibly.”

“I’m gonna have to kill him, you know?”

Dae reached up for Xan’s lips, “Later, my big tough warrior, later.”

They didn’t talk much after that.

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Work It Out (Daesha & X-ray)  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 7:04:17 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 93  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >