ComNet Initiate

StOrMz

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  132
Total Posts:  2217
  RE: Kaph Squadron: Atticus IV
April 3, 2008 1:20:50 PM    View the profile of StOrMz 
[What do you want.]

"I don't think we can beat Than unless we work together. So what do you say?" There was a long pause before the translator in Rocketman's TIE spat out.

[What do you have in mind?]

"I want you to distract him. While you are doing that, I will swing around and take him out from behind." And in the process line me up for a perfect shot on you. he finished to himself.

He is trrying to trap me in this. Thaan may take me out firrst. Howeverr, if he doesn't then Rrocket will be lined up forr a shot at me once Kaph one is gone, thought the Wookie. I will play along with him forr now atleast. [Tell me when.]

"I am going to get in a High-G turn. Duck under me and I think he will go for you." Rocketman said hastily. He slung his Interceptor to the right and looked around to see Ph'rranix performing his duty with perfect precision. A second later he saw Thaan shoot off to chase Kaph 3. Excellent. Now I have you both.

[I can't believe I am doing this.] Kaph 3 thought. Moments later he saw green flashes flying around him. He begun doing every evasive manuever in the book to keep from being blasted to fragments. The shooting stopped behind him long enough for Ph'rranix to catch his breath. Again Kaph leader opened fire on him, this time striking the Kaph member's left wing and dismembering it from the fuselage. Another blast hit Ph'rranix in the engine compartment sending warning alarms throughout the cabin. Reluctantly Ph'rranix grabbed for the "eject" lever and pulled it. An instant later he shot out of the craft as it below into a million pieces below him. [Damn! Nice shot sirr,] Ph'rranix raored to his squad leader.

"Thank you Kaph 3. Nice flying by the way," Thaan replied in a confident yet not overly haughty tone.

[Nice plan wingmate,] Ph'rranix growled furiously.

"It's not my fault you didn't last long enough for me to help."

[I will see you laterr,] Ph'rranix finished. With that he opened the over-sized simulator and left the room.

No one wants to have to deal with a Wookie on the verge of insanity because of being irratated. With that in mind, Ph'rrannix wandered to the exercise room and blew off some steam with a punching bag instead of a human being. This method allowed for less clean up after words, along with less penalties for his irrational actions.

[I will get that little brrat back.] The Wookie knew something wasn't right about that fight today. He just couldn't figure out what it was. Kaph 3 decided that he would watch the holo once he had cooled down enough to be manageable.

Sometime later Ph'rranix had calmed down enough to return to the simulation room and take a look at what had gone wrong in those final moments of the conflict. After reviewing the holo, Kaph 3 realized the Rocketman finished his turn then slowed down for a few moments. Just long enough to be out of firing range until the conflict had finished between Kaph leader and Ph'rranix. The entire room filled with the Wookie's battlecry as he watched his TIE Interceptor blown apart while his wingmate watched without giving any help whatsoever.

OOC:
wc=569. I don't have time to post another unless Rman or Than can finish the battle tonight, So I made one the size of two posts. and kinda made it seem like two posts.
FM/LCRW StOrMz/Kaph 1-3/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=A=)

[20:48] * Verkur screams
[20:48]  why are you creaming?
[20:48]  ewwwwwwww
[20:48]  screaming*
[This message has been edited by StOrMz (edited April 3, 2008 5:31:13 PM)]
[This message has been edited by StOrMz (edited April 3, 2008 5:31:15 PM)]
Than Sion
ComNet Marshal

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Ensign

Post Number:  759
Total Posts:  760
April 4, 2008 1:04:42 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
“Only you and me now, Kaph 4,” said Thaan.  “Better take it up a notch.”

Thaan had foreseen the sandwich coming but had gone into it anyway.  He had read their files; he knew the skill level of his pilots.  Thus, Kaph Leader knew he could take advantage of their over confidence that came with thinking they tricked him.  He also assumed they’d try to team up against him at some point anyway.  Yes, Sion was completely in control of the situation the whole time.  He had even diverted power to the rear before the two on one maneuver.

The free for all nature of the simulation gave Kaph 1 the ability to take further advantage of the “cocky factor.”  Rocket probably thought he was sitting pretty with one opponent gone and being on the other’s six.  Kaph 4 was coming into range of Thaan’s tail.  Sion kept a close eye on his rear display.  Kaph 1 quickly slid his fighter to the right.  Rocket was now on his seven o’clock.  Before Kaph 4 could slide completely behind him again, Kaph Leader banked the fighter, slammed the control yoke to the left, and held down the port foot peddle.  Anyone who said the inertia generators didn’t cause comparable strain as the real thing was a liar.  The only difference between the two was that this one cut off if the pilot went unconscious.  Creating a resistance to high G’s was another thing that came with time.  He came out of the turn right where he wanted to be, head on with Kaph 4.

He converted power to the forward shields.  Rocket probably saw what happened to Ph’rranix last time someone was in a head on with Kaph Leader.  Rocket turned to Thaan’s right.  Kaph 1 break turned in the same direction.  It came out that his aspect angle was perpendicular to Kaph 4’s.  He hit the fire control switch to stutter fire and zeroed out his shields.  He scored several hits, bringing Rocketman’s partially depleted shielding down to fifty percent before he left Kaph Leader’s firing arc.  Amazingly, Thaan hadn’t been hit once during the whole engagement.  The dog fight turned into the window game of the turning battle.

“Tell you what, I’ll buy you a drink at the end of the day if you can score a single shot on me,” said Thaan.

Sion was at a lower altitude to Rocket, he attempted to pull up to get a shot at Kaph 4’s belly.  The opponent responded by vectoring down.

“You better have the money,” replied Rocketman.

Kaph Leader rolled and pulled down to keep close enough to Kaph 4 in order to prevent him from breaking away from the turning battle.

“Yeah, because I spent all of last month’s officer salary on shoes,” remarked Thaan sarcastically.

Kaph 4 maneuvered up and left in such away that the two pilots could see each other by looking up through the windows on their hatches.  Thaan swung up and left in an attempt to get on his subordinate’s tail.  Then something unexpected happened.  Rocket put the moon exactly to his six and cut the engines.  By stalling his fighter he put himself right on Kaph Leaders two o’clock for a second.  Two shots smacked into Kaph 1’s shields before he pulled out of Kaph 4’s firing arc.

That move right there was pretty damn creative.  Kind of reminds me of some of the shit I tend to pull off.

Rocket fired up his engines and pulled out of the stall.  But in the time it took for that to happen, Thaan finished his turn and was now on Rocket’s five.  He got a few more shots off, bringing Kaph 4’s shields down to twelve percent.  Rocketman tried to break turn in on him, but Kaph Leader wouldn’t have it.  He swung right on the Crewman’s tail.  He diverted power from the shields to the engines, pulling him into his opponents elbow.  Rocket tried to throw Thaan off his tail, but it was hopeless.  Kaph 4’s fate was sealed.  He switched his fire mode to double and pounded into Rocketman’s imaginary fighter.  Within two seconds his opponent’s shields dropped and the power cells were hit.  A series of fiery flower bursts ended the event.

The simulator shut down, the hatch opened.

“Nice flyin, Crewman,” complemented Thaan.  “Never saw anyone pull something like that off before.  I guess I owe you a drink...”

OOC:
Be sure to keep an eye on the Kaph Topic for instructions about the second half of the Atticus story.
SC/ESN Than Sion/Kaph 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE(=A=)(=*SA*=)(=^MA^=)[LoM][VC:S][CBV](x2)[MC:1][MC:2][GWC][LSM]{VB}

-- SC of Kaph Squadron

ESA/PFC Than Sion/Walmart 5-5/Subway/mIRC/VE[CoR][GWS][ISaDJGF]
StOrMz
ComNet Initiate

StOrMz

Post Number:  135
April 6, 2008 6:37:10 PM    View the profile of StOrMz 
Ph'rranix stomped up to his wingman with enough force in each footstep to make the ground tremble slightly.

[What were you trrying to pull in the simulatorr this morrning!] Ph'rranix roared at Rocketman.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Kaph 4 replied with a snicker. A small group began to gather and watch these two pilots.

[Why don't we watch the holo rright herre. That should help rrefrresh yourr memorry.] The Wookie started the holo and the battle began. He fast-forwarded to the part where Rocketman sent the message. As the crowd watched the last few moments, everyone gasped.

[So I will ask you again. Why didn't you help me in the simulatorr?]

"It was every man for himself today. I didn't have to help you and you didn't have to help me." Kaph 3 replayed the message Rocket sent him. "Hey wingmate I got an idea if we team up than maybe we can take him out as in a temporary alliance.”

[That sounded like we teamed up then to me.] Ph'rranix growled.  The group could see that the almost 8' tall Wookie was becoming more irritated by the moment.

"It was just a suggestion dude," Kaph 4 retorted.

[A suggestion that I accepted!] the over-sized Kaph pilot roared with frustration. He grabbed Rocketman by the neck, threw him against the wall and began to lift him in the air still being held by the neck. [Give me one rreason I shouldn't dismemberr you rright herre and now.] Ph'rranix bellowed. Rocket mumbled something inaudible to everyone around. A moment later the Thaan Sion and C-3PX2 rounded the corner and stared in awe of the sight before them.

"What is going on here!" the squad commander demanded. Ph'rranix immediately released his death grip from Rocketman's throat. The party remained silent. "I said what is going on here?"

[Rrocketman is a liarr and a horrrrible wingman.]

"No I'm not. We weren't doing a team sim we were doing a free-for-all." Rocket coughed.

[You asked forr my help. And being the wingman that I am to you, I accepted it.]

"That's your own problem." Just then Ph'rranix lunged for his wingman again. Rocketman jumped backwards and fell to the floor.

"STOP!" Thaan ordered. "Rocketman, get outta here. Ph'rranix, follow me."

The debacle had ended. Ph'rranix was required to do a large amount of work and pay a fine for his actions earlier that day. Rocketman was merely slapped on the hand, which Ph'rranix thought was a poor punishment.

Is he going to do that too me when we arre in a battle Kaph 3 said silently to himself. A moment later Max casually strolled into the barracks.

"Kaph leader just announced a meeting. It's starting in a few minutes in the break room." Max said.

[Thank you.] With that the two walked out of the room and towards the break room.

[What is it about.]

"I don't know, but he didn't sound very happy."

[Prrobably about me then.]

"No," Max replied, "Thaan said it didn't have anything ot do with anyone."

OOC:
wc=511
FM/LCRW StOrMz/Kaph 1-3/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=A=)

[This message has been edited by StOrMz (edited April 6, 2008 7:02:19 PM)]
[This message has been edited by StOrMz (edited April 6, 2008 7:02:55 PM)]
[This message has been edited by StOrMz (edited April 10, 2008 12:09:15 AM)]
Blue-Leader
ComNet n00b

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  17
Total Posts:  1594
April 14, 2008 8:19:04 PM    View the profile of Blue-Leader 
"Shuttle Tagge, requesting permission for landing aboard mSSD Atrus." The graying Captain spoke through his COM, this small, overused shuttle had probably seen many battles. But with Zhar's previous Squadron, Grey Squadron, he was glad he was working somewhere new.

"Tagge this is Atrus permission to land, sending you the coordinates now." Moving up from his seat Zhar looked at the Atrus, a huge ship it was.

"Roger that," the Captain said. "Ready Bacredi."

"Yeah," Zhar said, moving back into the empty shuttle strapping himself into  a chair.

The Tagge flew at the Atrus with such speed, and a look of suspicion that Zhar was surprised they hadn't began to shoot at them. The ship moved up to one of the side hanger bays, and then passing a field they landed. "Bacredi, welcome to your home."

"Thanks Captain, see you later." Zhar saluted, and then exiting the shuttle in the rear he was close to blinded. The stunning white light of the hanger was miraculous, shifting his bag over his shoulder Zhar turned right into a Officer.

"Crewman Bacredi?" the Officer asked.

"Crewman Zhar Bacredi reporting for duty sir!" Bacredi stood into salute, the Officer just stared.

"Good to meet you, my name is Kaj Averre. Would you like a quick  tour?" the man by the name of Averre said to him.

"Nah, thanks though. Can you just direct me to my quarters?" Bacredi asked, still in the same position as he started.

"Sure," Averre set off at a brisk pace, moving out of the white hanger and into another hallway. Stormtroopers in uniform, armor, and a variety of other suits walked by him. Along with the younger and older officers of the Navy. Down two more hallways and a lift Bacredi stepped out at a smaller level, with even vaster lighting. "Here is your room."

Averre walked down the hallway a bit, and opened up a single room. "Were are my squadmates?"

"Your room is currently separated from theirs." Averre said, walking into the cramped room, showing a half circle couch, two beds, and two COM Systems. "You do not have a roomate either."

"Good," Bacredi set his COM, Blaster, and bag down. "Thanks."

"Sure thing," Averre walked out of the room.

"Hmm." Bacredi sat down himself.

"... Uh..." Bacredi jolted up, suddenly looking at the COM Screen he realized it was on.

"Good day, Kaph 2." A droid on the screen said.

"And you might be?" Bacredi asked the droid, putting on a shirt and walking over to the screen.

"C-3PX2, you're commanding officer." the droid said, Bacredi doubled back in disbelief.

"What the fu-" Bacredi stopped. "Sir, do I have a assignment sir?"

"Take a shuttle to Attisus IV, you will receive your orders from their." the droid finished, terminating the COM.

"Wow," Bacredi said, sitting on his bed. "That is strange." Picking up his hand-help COM he pressed the button, "Bacredi to Averre, you there?"

"Yes, what you need?"

"A shuttle to Atticus IV." Bacredi finished getting dressed, strapped on his holster, packed his bag, and left the room.

"Bacredi, the shuttle Sion is waiting for you, it will take you to Atticus IV and leave you from there." Averre finished out of breath.

"Well..." Bacredi walked down the hallway into the lift, hit the button, and zoomed up to the next level. "Ok." Bacredi walked down the last set of hallways, and marched into the hanger.

"Bacredi, good to see you. Sion will take you," Averre said, pointing to the Shuttle that was in the middle of the hanger.

"Ok," Bacredi said, marching off at a brisk pace. He almost went into the Tagge, but stopped when he realized what he was doing. "Commander?"

"Yes," A middle-aged woman, walking out of the ship. "Good to meet you, I am Commander Tiggs."

"Nice to meet you to." Bacredi trailed off, "Ready?"

"I am ready when you are."

"Ok, so we are ready." Bacredi boarded the ship, finding a comftorable seat in the back he was in a nearly empty shuttle besides the Commander, two Co-Pilots, and a serviceman.

"We are setting off."

The ship lifted off the hanger, and began to drift among the stars. Moving to a hyperspace jump it initiated it. The blue warp was shown on Bacredi's window. And he knew, he was home.

"Thanks Commander," Bacredi waved at the female Commander as she walked back onto her ship.

"You are welcome." She turned and said as she boarded the ramp.

The inside of the hanger seemed old, close to Palpatine era, there was a few Mechanics lying around, one had a huge bruise covering his face. The others all seemed shabby and looked like they could of been prisoners on this rock once.

"Leading Crewman Bacredi reporting for duty!" Bacredi spun into salute as a man in Uniform neared him.

"Good day," Bacredi turned to see a droid, obviously C-3PX2, "Glad to see you made it here alive."

"Yeah, I made it here in one piece." Bacredi said, "And were are my quarters?"

"We are going to re-fit you into the main quarters once we get another bed in there. Right now we will just give you a single bed." C-3 finished, walking away.

"Well then," Bacredi turned to the man in Uniform, "You mind showing me?"

"Sure." the man spun off, at a brisk walk he moved to the door panel. Clicking the code XC98-65VB-6BNM, Bacredi also noticed how this side of the base has codes, and the other didn't.

"That some sort of code? XC98-65VB-6BNM?" Bacredi said to the man.

"How did you figure that out?" The man said in amazement, both of them still glued to the doorway.

"Sounds of the keypad, and eyesight."

"Wow, well ok this way." the man set off at a brisk pace again, moving up a staircase then to a room labeled "Room S-21".

"Here we are, just call a droid if you need anything." the man walked away rudely.

"Ok..." Bacredi opened the door. A single bed, a large COM Screen, workbench, and a dresser. "Hmm..."

Bacredi set his bag down, unloading the uniforms, and the other clothes into the dresser. Setting his blaster and holster on the workbench, setting his Pilot Helmet onto the couch, and then clicking the lock to "Code", then typed in "S-21 ZB B, B."

Then moving over to his Data-Send-4000 he clicked it up, moved down to the contacts, to Lira. "How is your assignment in Alpha Sector going? Kaph is a good squadron... just strange so far. Best of luck, Zhar Bacredi.

Moving over to his dresser he pulled out a Grey Uniform, putting it on, then holstering his blaster he then retrieved his grey cap. Wearing it he stepped out of the room, his Data-Send-4000 in his pocket, datapad in his other pocket, and his COM in his shoulder pocket.

Walking down the hallway, then pressing his finger against the scanner it said Access Denied, he let out a slight sigh/cough. Then typed in XC98-65VB-6BNM. The door opened automatically. Showing the mechanics like before, and a few other stragglers.

"Need any help?" Bacredi walked up to the bruised mechanic.

"Uh..." the Mechanic avoided his stare, "Why do you carry a blaster?"

"For safety, and if you have a little to much Corellian Ale." Bacredi said, obviously they did not need his help, so he moved over to the man in the Uniform. "What is up with the mechanics?"

"They are just a little rowdy, nothing much." the man said.

"Oh, and do you have a place to test out my pistol?" Bacredi asked, stroking his holster.

"Yeah, let me take you."

The man walked down a series of hallways, then into a range meant for one person. "Ok, thanks."

"No, problem."

Bacredi upholstered his S-5. Turned it off of stun, then aimed it at the target. Three shots, one kill, two wounds. Three more, zero kill, three wounds. Five more, all kills.

After his blaster was worn out he headed back to the room, typing in the code he gained access. He found the room the same way as he left it, the pack of Sabaac cards lay on his dresser still, the ancient Pazaak pack that he gained from a previous era lay next to it.

Sitting on the couch Bacredi opened his Data-Send-4000. He opened HoloNews, nothing new, nothing interesting... this was going to be a long, long trip.
[This message has been edited by Bacredi (edited April 14, 2008 11:25:54 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Bacredi (edited April 15, 2008 12:18:26 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Bacredi (edited April 15, 2008 12:29:28 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Bacredi (edited April 20, 2008 8:16:15 PM)]
C-3PX2
ComNet Member

C-3PX2

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 2nd Class
[VE-VEEC] Ghostwriter

Post Number:  439
Total Posts:  619
April 15, 2008 3:51:01 PM    View the profile of C-3PX2 
The Timer on C-3PX2’s Simulator hit Zero, the Screen went black. The simulation was over, before the combat had even started. C-3PX2 was upset that he did not get a chance to fly into combat, but decided to not let it get to him. He opened the hatch for the Simulator, and exited it. Upon Exiting, he noted an Envelope sitting on the Control Panel; he looked at it for a second and then went over to check it out.

He opened it, and saw the data chip sitting in it. Inserting the data chip into his HUD, he walked out of the simulator room and towards the Squadron Barracks. He began to read it, it was empty … nothing on it at all … it was suspicious to say the least. He quickly quarantined the chip, and scanned it for malicious files on it. Finally he found the truth, it was not a viral chip, but a tracking chip on it; the scan had found a Tracker/Interceptor Program on it, someone was following him.

He began to scan around the area, noting the people as they moved. He then began making random turns down alleyways to try to lose the remaining people, so that he could figure out exactly who was tracking him. As he made his fourth turn, it was down to one person, it was time for C-3PX2 to get an answer. Quickly and simultaneously, he deactivated the tracking software, and stopped moving. His scanners showed the person also stopped a short distance away from him, near a wall. C-3PX2 shifted his photo-receptors downward, and checked his blaster pistols. He was going to get an answer.

He quickly turned and dashed over to the person, taking his left arm and choking the person up against the wall, as he held a pistol in the right hand.

“Ten Seconds; who are you, and why are you tracking me.” He boldly said.

“Senior Crewman Saul Xacto, I was seeing if it would work.”

C-3PX2 looked and saw the Crewman was gripping a piece of parchment. C-3PX2 ripped it out of the crewman’s hand and scanned it.

“So … you are a nugget fresh out of training? Also, you are assigned to … heh, Kaph.” C-3PX2 said.

“Yes Sir.” Saul responded.

“Well, good going Crewman; almost getting killed on day one. I guess we shall see how long you last here. Go get yourself checked in at the barracks – get a bed for yourself, and such – then meet us over at the mess hall.”

“Affirmative Sir.” The Crewman said, as C-3PX2 let go of Him.

The Crewman walked away, and C-3PX2’s Sensors noted someone walking slowly towards his Six O’Clock.

“He may need to Change his uniform after that one. He probably soiled himself.” C-3PX2 turned to see his Squadron Leader saying to him.

“Maybe…” he said as he started to hear a bit of an argument near by. “You hear that?”

“Affirmative, it sounded like Ph’rranix …” Thaan said as he began to walk over towards the sound, C-3PX2 followed.

Thaan and C-3PX2 turned the corner to see Ph’rranix having Rocketman pinned against the wall.

“What is going on Here!” Thaan yelled as there was Silence, “I said; What is Going on Here!”

C-3PX2 tuned out to the conversation as they began to quarrel between each other.

“Stop!” he heard Thaan Yell. Then Rocketman left, Thaan had a short conversation with Ph’rranix before he too left.

C-3PX2 then tuned back into close range sound.

Thaan reached out to C-3PX2 with a Data pad. C-3PX2 looked at it and then took it.

“We just received new Orders; Read it at the meeting, and then announce them to the squadron.” Thaan Said.

“Meeting?” C-3PX2 asked.

“I scheduled a meeting in the Mess hall. Once they all arrive, read off what the data pad says.”

“Yes Sir.” C-3PX2 said, as Thaan Saluted. C-3PX2 returned the Salute.

“On your way then.” Thaan said as he turned and walked away. C-3PX2 looked at the data pad, wondering what the new orders were, and then walked towards the Mess Hall.

At The Meeting

The Members of Kaph Squadron Began to arrive, only two remained; Rutian, a Flight Two Pilot, and Thaan Sion, the Squadron Commander. C-3Px2 did not want to wait too long, so he decided to begin.

“Good Afternoon Pilots.” C-3PX2 said to the Pilots.

“Good Afternoon Sir.” The Pilots Responded.

“I will try to keep this as short as Possible, I know all of you are hungry and want to eat; But we have a bit of business to get to before we can do that.” C-3PX2 began, noting the Pilots Paying attention but also noticing their hunger.

“The Ensign handed me this data pad to read off to you. We have received orders from command, which I will not read to you.” C-3PX2 said as he picked up the data pad.

“Kaph Squadron Leader, this message is to inform you and your squadron of two major updates. These are to be read in front of the squadron; so that all pilots have the knowledge pertained in this data pad. First, this message is to announce recent changes in Squadron Roster. Petty Officer Second Class Rutian has been removed from the squadron and placed into the Reserves; also, Ensign Thaan Sion has been Removed from the Squadron and From the Position of Flight Leader, and Placed into Retirement.” C-3PX2 said, and then stopped to reread it.

He could hear the rabble of the pilots to themselves, as they quietly discussed it.

“Also, Warrant Officer C-3PX2 is to, after the reading of this message, take the position of Squadron Commander of Kaph; alternatively Petty Officer Max Fagron is to take the Position of Flight Two Leader, and Executive Officer of Kaph Squadron. The attached file onto this message has the remaining Roster Changes.” C-3PX2 stopped and thought for a second.

He then continued to read, “Next, to pertain to your new orders. You are to continue training operations on Atticus IV, until a transport arrives to take the squadron to a Mission, who’s details are currently undisclosed. More Information on the Mission to Come in the Near Future. Questions from the SC are to be directed towards Wing Command at… … …” C-3PX2 Stopped reading, as the data pad ended.

“Um… Well…” C-3PX2 could not think of what to say.

“The Orders Stand. We lost two pilots and gained one, Senior Crewman Saul Xacto. Welcome him into the squadron, and treat him as you would any other pilot in the squadron. Meeting Dismissed, go get your Food.” C-3PX2 said as the pilots stood to go get their food. All of the members in Kaph Squadron were in a bit of shock to the news, and unsure about the eminent future.

Following the Meeting

C-3PX2 noticed an additional name on the Roster File in the datapad, a Crewman Zhar Bacredi. Though, he noticed a little note on the file telling him to contact the Crewman on the mSSD Atrus and notify him of his orders.

C-3PX2 walked over to a View Screen, and sent a video conference to the panel where the crewman was. He then activated the view screen.

"... Uh..." the Crewman said, not expecting the view screen to turn on.

"Good day, Kaph 2." C-3Px2 said.

"And you might be?" The crewman asked.

"C-3PX2, you're commanding officer."

The Crewman mumbled something, and then said, "Sir, do I have a assignment sir?"

"Take a shuttle to Atticus IV; you will receive your orders on Arrival." C-3PX2 said.

The crewman looked confused, but gave an ‘affirmative’ nod.

“Dis-com.” C-3Px2 said, and then closed the video conference.

Following the Crewman’s Shuttle Landing

A humanoid walked over to C-3PX2 and said, “Leading Crewman Bacredi reporting for duty!” C-3PX2 turned to see the humanoid giving him a salute. C-3PX2 returned it.

"Good day," C-3PX2 began "Glad to see you made it here alive."

"Yeah, I made it here in one piece; and where are my quarters?" the crewman strangely asked.

"We are going to re-fit you into the main quarters once we get another bed in there. Right now we will just give you a single bed." C-3PX2 said, as he directed a base crewman to show him to them. He then turned and walked off.

He walked over towards Saul Xacto, who was making repairs to a data terminal.

“How are things going?” He asked.

“Good so far.” Saul said, “Oh! While you’re here, I have a question.”

“Go Ahead.”

“When would I be able to hit the simulators up for practice?”

“They are online now, you can head over whenever you are ready, minus Time at the Mess-Hall, any Base Functions, and Past Dark.” C-3PX2 said.

“Excellent, Thanks.” Saul said.

“No Problem.” C-3PX2 said as the crewman finished what he was doing and then cleaned up. He then headed off for the simulators.

C-3PX2 then walked away, and headed for the Barracks.

OOC:
Ok, I hope that brings the story up to date with recent events. If you see any discrepencies, let me know.
Continue Posting onto the Story.
> : There is nothing wrong with fear.
> : You need never be ashamed of it, as long as it doesn't stop you functioning.
> : Fear is your natural warning system; it keeps you alive so
> : that you can fight. If you show me a man who isn't afraid,
> : and I'll show you a fool who is a danger to his entire ship.
===================================================================================
-= Kaph Squadron =- : "We have Great Faith in Each Other, It's Called Stupidity."
===================================================================================
|| SC / WO2 C-3PX2  / Kaph 1 / Phoenix Wing (Wing 1) / mSSD Atrus / 1Fl / VEN / VE / (=A=), (=SA=), (=ME=), [MC2], [MC1], [BoH], [BWC], [IG], [NER] ||
|| Vast Empire Imperial Naval Academy Trainer - Level 1 (T-1) |=|=| Author / GW C-3PX2 /Lotaith / VET / VE ||
[This message has been edited by C-4RX (edited April 15, 2008 4:25:20 PM)]
Blue-Leader
ComNet n00b

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  18
April 15, 2008 11:14:13 PM    View the profile of Blue-Leader 
"This is Commander Bacredi, Telos Patrol Squadron 2. We have encountered numerous enemies, and we have already lost mulitple good lives, over."
"Copy-"

Bacredi woke up, drenched in sweat. Another nightmare, he always had nightmares, either of Telos Patrol 2, or his sisters. Looking around the room it was the same as he left it, perfect. Suddenly his Data-Send-4000 beeped, he had a new message.

Flipping it opened the letters appeared on the screen. From Lina Everything is going grand, quiet place. But I have lost some squad members already! Bacredi thought that was a extremely short message, he then hit reply. Yeah, sorry bout the losses. Best luck to ya! He sent it, got up, got dressed in a flight suit. His blaster holstered to his side, he then moved around the room, pacing, grabbed his helmet. And then typed in the door code, and left.

The base seemed a little more happier today, grey, black, and tan Uniformed officers moved around the halls, with the site of a occasional Pilot.

When he got down the stairs the door was open this time, moving out into the hanger he saw the man he had been talking to earlier, the officer that had shown him to his room.

"Excuse me sir!" Bacredi said saluting, "Were is this simulator located?"

"Over here," the man said, taking him down a unguarded doorway. Down a number of other hallways he arrived, the simulator stood there. Menacing, but putting on his helmet Bacredi said "Thank you." to the man, and he immediately left the room.

"What do you want to fight?" said a man in a black uniform. Obviously the simulator officer.

"What can I fly?" Bacredi pondered the question.

"Standard TIE. Nothin' else." the man said.

"Ok, I will start out with fighting X-Wings, Y-Wings and A-Wings, standard fighters for-"

"Speak no further," the man set up the simulator quickly. "Ok, go in."

"Thanks," Bacredi went in and sat down, it took him a second to figure out the controls but it was all set. "This is Kaph 2, coming in hot."

"Copy that," said a simulated voice, "Move in on my bow."

Two TIEs moved in, both of them were being chased by a Y-Wing, Bacredi hit the brakes and dropped back, two shots got the droid and the ship.

"Kaph 2 you have 2 on your back, 9 O'clock."

"Copy, Simulated 7, Simulated 3 move in."

Two TIE Fighters came in, a X-Wings braked hard, getting Simulated 3 and 7.

"Any other help!" Bacredi said drasticly, two shots hit him, he went in for a nose dive. "Ah!" Bacredi cursed. Getting out of the simulator he removed his helmet.
[This message has been edited by Bacredi (edited April 20, 2008 8:16:39 PM)]
StOrMz
ComNet Initiate

StOrMz

Post Number:  161
April 16, 2008 8:30:21 PM    View the profile of StOrMz 
Kaph 3 stepped out of the meeting room still trying to contemplate the information that had just been given.

[Great! We just lost two members, one of which was our squad commander.] Ph'rranix murmured to himself silently. He was no longer hungry like he had been just a few minutes ago. [ C-3 will be a good SC though, he has plenty of experience as a XO.]

The Pilot bypassed the cafeteria and instead walked into the exercise room. If there was only one thing that everyone knew about Ph'rranix, it is that if he wasn't eating or sleeping then he is probably in the training room. It wasn't very smart to disturb him while the over-grown furball was in there either. For that is how he let his anger out, in a non-violent way. Everyone but Crewman Bacredi and Saul had seen the confrontation and were downright scared of him now, with good reason. Kaph 3 thought of Thaan as a friend and relative. The Wookie was taking the news of him extremely hard, yet, noone could see it. Ph'rranix was never the type to show emotion.

The door to the training room opened and the newest recruit, Bacredi, came strolling in. "Hi, I'm Crewman Bacredi. What's your name?" he asked like he hadn't a care in the galxy.

[Ph'rranix,] the enormous species roared coldly.

"Are you okay?"

[I would be a lot better if you left me alone.]

"Oh, well I-I am going to go over h-h-here th-then,"  Kaph 2 stuttered. Bacredi sprinted over to the free weight area and began working out. Making sure he didn't so much as look in the direction of the Wookie.

The new recruit finished his free weight exercise and cautiously wandered over to the treadmill. Ph'rranix reached the middle one before the other had a chance to make it half way across the room. "Can I use this one?"

[If you must.]

"Thank you, sir."

The two began their respective program. Shortly after they started there regimine, Ph'rranix began his usual sprint. Bacredi stared in astonishment after Kaph 3 kept his pace up for over 30 minutes. They finished their run and began cleaning up.

"How did you keep up your pace for so long?" Bacredi asked bouncing off the wall.

[I run like that every day. Nothing special.]

"Can you give me your workout schedule? I want to be able to run like that."

[You couldn't handle it. Humans and even humanoids can't match a Wookie's physical fitness.]

"Well can I try?"

[If you are in here when I am here you may workout with me.]

"Okay! Sounds good."

With that Ph'rranix left the room and encountered his assassin droid.

"Sir, do you require my assistance?"

[No.]

"I will be in the barracks if you need me." The assassin droid turned and walked back the way it came from.
FM/SCRW StOrMz/Kaph 1-3/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=A=)

Blue-Leader
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  19
April 17, 2008 6:37:16 PM    View the profile of Blue-Leader 
Brushing past the Wookie in the workout, Bacredi heard a "Sir, do require my assistance?" And the reply in Shyriiwook. Suddenly Zhar's Data-Send-4000 rang a shrilling tune.

"This is Zhar." Bacredi barked into the Data-Send-4000. A message dotted across the screen, they requested a Video Confrence. "Go ahead."

"Good to see you Crewman. This is  Averre, your items have arrived for you aboard the mSSD Atrus. Would you like us to send them to Atticus?"

Averre's figure was blue, standing up to his full length. "What are the belongings?"

"One R5 Astromech, and for some reason a Incom X-Wing!" Averre was speaking of his family belongings, should be on Coruscant.

"Send them here, to the nearest Starport. Not to the base! Thank you, I gotta go see you later Averre."

"Sure thing." Averre dissapeared.

Moving down the stairs Bacredi opened his Room, it had lightened up a little and Zhar was getting a little more familiar to it. Moving over to the bed, he sat down and moved his back and legs onto the bed.

The X-Wing touched down, the re-painted X-Wing was painted a dark shade of green. R5 was the pilot, and the only inhabitant. The Starport Finely was one of the only Starports on Atticus IV. And also a extremely uninhabited.

"R5, power back up." Bacredi barked orderes at R5 just as the engines shut off, "We are going for another ride."

R5 spat out the affirmative beeps. Powering the engines back up, Bacredi jumped in the pilot seat. His brown leisure robes swaying along with him, pulling out his COM Set. The Grey Metal covered his short hair, and his head.

"Base this is Kaph 2, I am going out for a leisure ride. I will check back in awhile."

"Affirmative Kaph 2, going off station."

Bacredi pulled the ship off the ground, pushing a direct course for the sky. Cross-checking his coordinates he found out where the Bacredi, the Bacredi Family Shipping Co's flagship was located.

"R5, set us back down. Head for the base though."

Touching down on the Atticus IV Imperial Base's Hanger was relieving, "R5, lets go."

The droid got out of the ship. And then moved to follow Zhar.

"Halt," a Imperial Officer that was flanked by two guards barked at him. "Who are you! And what is this piece of shit doing in here!"

"I am crewman Bacredi, requesting Docking Permission."

"Hmm, well fine. Show my your credentials!"

"Ok, ok, no need to get all fussy." Bacerdi showed the man his chip. The man walked away, both of the guards stayed by the doorway. R5 followed Bacredi into the base, and into his Quarters. Plugging R5 in, Bacredi left the room and headed for the simulator.

The hallways were the same as he last seen, passing by the Crew Quarters Bacredi headed for the Simulator. Hopping in, he began to fly.

"All fighters on me." All the Simulated fighters formed on him, 12 in total. The simulated mission was to help destroy a Mon Cal Cruiser. This was obviously going to fail, as they only had 1 Star Destroyer, and one Fighter Squadron.

The Cruiser came into view, and the Star Destroyer with it. Fighters immediately came into view, Y-Wings and A-Wings. Shots rang from his Squad-Mates. And a few fighters went down, along with some of Simulate Squadron.

"Kaph 2, this is Star Destroyer 8. We need help." The simulated voice sounded under duress, and they immediately knew that this mission was to protect the ship,a nd destroy another.

"Copy 8, moving in on fighters now."

An hour later the simulator was over, the Star Destroyer destroyed, and his squadron fried.

"Any good cantinas on this planet?" Bacredi asked the simulator officer.

"Yeah, other side of the planet though." he replied back.

"Hell, its worth it." Bacredi moved out of the room, bumping into a giant wookie, he knew who it was. "Hello Ph'rranix. I am heading to the other side of the planet, see you later."

The Wookie barked a reply, that he understood as "Ok, see you later. I will tell C-3."

"Thanks," Bacredi said, backing over to his Quarters. Grabbing R5, and heading for the separate hanger he had parked his fighter in. "I am checking out, heading to the other cities for a look around. Later."

The guard replied in a blank statement of "Ok."

R5 then told Bacredi that he had a message. "Relay it please."

"Crewman, heard you are checking out. We will see you later."

"Ok," Bacredi replied to C-3."
FM/Leading Crewman Zhar Bacredi/Kaph 1-2/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1FL/VEN/VE
[This message has been edited by Bacredi (edited April 17, 2008 6:43:37 PM)]
Blue-Leader
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  20
April 19, 2008 2:22:29 AM    View the profile of Blue-Leader 
Touching down at 11:55 PM, Bacredi creeped out of his X-Wing, the silent base was an awkward experience. As Bacredi was used to it being bustling with pilots and officers.

"Drop it!" the sudden burst of noise startled Bacredi. The newly startled Bacredi drew his blaster, now both of the men had their blasters drawn. "Drop your weapon."

"You first." Bacredi snapped back, aiming for the man's chest.

"Stop bluffing and put down you weapon!" The man shot back at Bacredi, the grey walls all around them provided a castrophobic environment, but neither of them cared.

"I am bluffing now!" Bacredi retorted sarcastically, now tightening the grip he had on his blaster.

"I am-" the man was cut off, three green blasts from Bacredi's pistol put him down. All stun shots of course, Bacredi then moved over to the man's unconscious body and took his blaster.

"Shame," Bacredi said over the mans body. "Better get him to Med Bay."

Bacredi dragged the man's body along the base, then on the exact other side of the base Bacredi dropped the body off. Just outside the door labeled as 'Med Bay'.

"Sleep well," Bacredi said throwing the man's blaster back at the body.

Bacredi moved out of his quarters, fully dressed in standard Imperial Grays. Blaster equipped at his side, and all of his other belongings stowed in separate pockets.

Moving down the stairs and into the again open-hanger, Bacredi noticed the crewman he had shot last night. Along with the bruised mechanic, he heard their whispers in short sentences.

"Weird stuff happens at this base," the mechanic said, leaning in closer to the man.

"Yeah, just last night-" the man cut short.

"Excuse me, but mechanic I don't know your name don't plan on learning it. My personal X-Wing craft needs repairs, you mind doing that?" Bacredi leaned in closer to talk to the mechanic.

"Uh..." the mechanic started to stutter.

"That was an order."

"Ok." the mechanic was off, running down the hall.

"Good day." Bacredi bowed to the man he had shot the previous night.

Walking away from the man, Bacredi realized he was starving. The MRTD he had been eating in his quarters were not cutting it. Walking up a hallway Bacredi stopped, and then moved into the eating quarters.

Moving over to the trays, he grabbed one and stepped forth to the serving table in one huge stride. Grabbing a Corellian Fungat, and a Bith Savory he sat down at a nearby table. Devouring the food in a mere 50 seconds, Bacredi went back for more.

After Bacredi had finished his thirds he headed for the workout rooms, passing the workout rooms entirely the locker room doors opened for him automatically. Getting dressed he then got out of the room, and headed into the workout room.

"Hell." Bacredi said as he realized how cold it was in the base.

Moving over to a vacant Elliptical he stepped on, setting the pace for a solid Power Burn. Thirty minutes of the Elliptical cut it for Bacredi. Passing the treadmill Bacredi moved directly to the weights, picking up a 40 LBs, he began to lift on both arms.

"Want some?" Bacredi gestured towards the three men huddled in the corner. "C'mon, its Corellian Ale. Finest on this half of the galaxy!"

Bacredi took another swig, a long 10 second swig that filled his mouth three times. "Corellian Ale! How the hell did you get that!"

"I brought it with me," Bacredi responded to the crewman that was questioning him. "Also have a short supply. A 'Tarisien Ale', when Taris fell, their ale well with it. But I have a few bottles of it!"

"Well."

"Well then no." Bacredi said, walking away from the crewmen as C-3PX2 walked into the hanger.

Sixteen CR90-Class Corvettes, five Imperial II-Class Star Destroyers, eight Nebulon B-Escort Frigates versus the Rebels strength of fifteen Mon Calamari Cruisers, twenty three Imperial I-Class Star Destroyers, and multiple fighter groups.

"Lets make this quick, and clean." Bacredi's TIE dove down over a CR90, now officially crossing the "Safe Side." Hundreds of TIE Fighters, Interceptors, Defenders, and Bombers were already over on the Rebels. Bacredi had stayed back for part of the battle to protect his ships from enemy fighters.

"Beta Leader, you have two on your back!" A simulated voice screamed through his COM, but he was right. There was two A-Wings on his back.

"Copy that, Beta 2, Beta 3 pull in." Bacredi dodged the A-Wing's laserfire and then dove down at the Mon Cal Cruisers.

"That got em!" Another simulated voice exclaimed through the COM, it was Beta 3.

"Heads up, they are heading for the frigate." Bacredi told the Simulated Empire, then steering his TIE Interceptor back towards the "Safe Side."

"We got a Cruiser." A dull, simulated voice said through the COM. Debris from the cruiser floated through the area the Cruiser used to reside in.

"Copy," Bacredi said, he had reached the Nebulon B that was under fire. Diving under the ship he set off three rounds towards a Y-Wing, the slow ship drooped towards space and detonated. A Squad of X-Wings were now moving from the CR90 that Bacredi's side had just lost, and towards the frigate.

"Beta 2 and 3 intercept course now." Bacredi flew towards the X-Wings, popping three blasts a X-Wing spun out of control and blew up just off of a CR90's bow.

Fifteen Y-Wings and close to twenty A-Wings flew forward the Nebulon B frigate, Bacredi began to fire at the A-Wings and Y-Wings but it was to late. Just when Bacredi was off of the Nebulon B's underbelly it detonated, killing him.

"Stang."

Bacredi exited the simulator. Drenched in sweat, he moved down the hallways, wondering if his new item that he just bought from the Imperial Center was here. Moving into his room... it was.

"Hello, I am TC-5K8, human to cyborg relations. How may I help you?" The 1.6 Meter tall droid stood in silver plating, he obviously had male programing.

"Good to meet you teecee, I am Zhar Bacredi... your owner." Bacredi said with delight, also looking at the AA-4 Verb Brain, TranLang IV, and other arrays of Droid Upgrades.

"Well sir, I am delighted to meet you! And as shown on your dresser you have upgrades! Upgrades for me, that is so delightful sir. When will you put them in?" Teecee spoke in glee at having new items added to him.

"Here, I do have a Astromech Unit you may like. His... or her I dont know name is R5-D3, he will help me put those units into you." Bacredi finished his sentence in the same glee he had the entire time, Zhar moved to his dresser and grabbed the upgrades. Then with teecee following him he moved down the hallways, meeting up with R5-D3 in the seperate hanger, he was performing upgrades to the ship like usual.

"Well hello, I am TC-5K8 human to cyborg relations. I am-"

"R5, this is teecee. R5 follow us, we are putting some upgrades into teecee." Bacredi moved over to the nearby workbench, propping teecee up onto the bench he moved to open his left plating. Moving it out of the way him, and the R5 that was on a stool implanted the AA-4 Verb Brain, giving him 17 Million more languages. Now moving over to the bottom right plating he removed it, R5 put the TranLang IV in, completing teecee.

"Oh, that is much better sir. Thank you very much, both of you." Teecee propped down, "And by the way, your trustful R5 droid here is a male."

"Oh, yeah. I bet you are wondering why I got a R5 aren't you." Bacredi knew what teecee was thinking, "This R5 unit has the upgrades of a R2, R3, R4, and a R6. Making it an elite droid for its class."

"Oh, well then. You are a good droid then aren't you." Teecee showed slight affection to R5, R5 beeped in approval.

R5's black head frame moved back and forth in approval, while the white, and partially blue frame stayed stationary. This R5 unit had everything that a standard R2 through R6 had, and even more.

OOC:
Sorry for double post! Just felt like writing another one! And,if you want any ale just put it in your story.

I have edited this more than once, so if you look at this OOC then look up, I have edited it!
[This message has been edited by Bacredi (edited April 20, 2008 8:14:59 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Bacredi (edited April 20, 2008 10:05:46 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Bacredi (edited April 22, 2008 12:33:27 AM)]
jokerace
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  19
Total Posts:  32
April 22, 2008 5:02:07 PM    View the profile of jokerace 
The engine of the shuttle sputtered and failed as the pilot tried once again to warp.
"53," Joe counted off.
"Stupid piece of junk, wait a second..... oops, i forgot the coordinates," The pilot said sheepishly.
"So your telling me we've been stuck here for days because YOU FORGOT THE FRIGGEN COORDINATES!!!!!!!!" Joe screamed so loudly the shuttle shook.
"Sorry I'm a little green at this," The pilot said.
"Ya think?" Joe said sarcastically.The pilot entered the coordinates and prepared for warp.The shuttle accelerated and warped to the Kaph base.Joe massaged his temples and tried to calm down.
"I need a cigar." Joe murmured to himself.Joe reached into his bag and brought out one of his 20 Rheagant gold cigars.He took a Long nice puff, the pleasant creamy smell wafting to his nostrils.The pilot looked back at him, his eyes suddenly wide.
"Ummm... hey can i..." The pilot started
"NO FRIGGEN WAY!!" Joe screamed at the pilot that had caused him so much frustration.The pilot quickly turned away, slightly afraid of the blaster rifle laying on Joe's lap.Time passed, and with it, the cigar.Joe tossed the butt of the cigar to the floor,the pleasant creamy smell lingering in the air.
"We're coming out of warp," The pilot announced.
The pilot turned on the com system and siaid "This is the Black Wolf requesting to dock."
"Acknowledged please send the confirmation codes," The control officer said. The pilot sent the codes, then, after a few seconds, the docking bay doors opened and the pilot landed the shuttle.
Blue-Leader
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  23
April 22, 2008 11:33:13 PM    View the profile of Blue-Leader 
A tall, and seemingly "Tiny" man stepped off a tiny shuttle. Bacredi had been in the hanger by chance, just modding his new R6-D9 Droid, teecee stood next to Bacredi.

"Good day, I am Leading Crewman Zhar "Blaster" Bacredi." Bacredi said, standing up from the ragged ground he had been sitting on. "And you might be?"

"Dante Devant, I have just come from-"

"No need for a biography, I don't know where." Bacredi stopped at the sight of the Base Manager.

"Excuse me, Bacredi. Your quarters bed is ready!" the Manager said.

"Oh, well. Dante, you want this one?" Bacredi pondered.

"Sure." Dante sped off, following the base manager.

Turning around Bacredi faced C-3, immediately saluting he realized that C-3 was there the entire time. "Sir!"

"Bacredi," C-3 said.

"Sir!" Bacredi said the second time, resting his salute. "I am going to go for a smoke."

"Oh, well then goodbye." C-3 sped off as well, Bacredi turned the opposite direction. Opening his Zippo, and his pack of Lung Blasters he lighted one. The smooth smokey feeling fell down his throat once again.

R5 let out a few beeps, he wanted to go for a spin.

"Sure, R5. R6, teecee move back to the quarters." Bacredi ordered the droids, then walking down to the hanger. He lifted off, and headed for Attocos City, a city known for its boose, and its Twi'leks.
StOrMz
ComNet Initiate

StOrMz

Post Number:  167
April 23, 2008 6:53:57 PM    View the profile of StOrMz 
[Drroid! I rrequirre yourr assistance.]

"How may i help sir?" came the response in a monotone voice. Ph'rranix continued walking toward his assassin droid with a small object in his hand.

[Arre you familiarr with computerr slicing?]

"Yessir"

[Good, go slice into the centrral computerr and place this holo in as many walls as possible within the facility.] Kaph 3 handed A-216 the small device which was infact a hologram transmitter.

"I shall report back when the objective is complete."

"Mission complete sir," the droid informed the Wookie. Suddenly chuckles began echoing through the halls like whispers in the wind. Slowly but surely the chuckles turned into hystarical laughter. Some of the people in the facility were laughing so hard they were crying. Just as Kaph 3 began feeling a sense of accomplishment, an officer from behind 
shouted for him.

[Sirr?]

"Where did you get that hologram?" the response of the officer came with irritation.

[Rrocketman's sisterr sirr.] Ph'rranix said coldly.

"Well I must say, that is by far THE most hilarious thing I've seen in sometime! Job well done. " He replied and walked away laughing.

The Kaph pilot found that Rocketman was nearly as happy about it as the rest of the facility.

"Where the hell did you get that?!"

[I asked yourr sisterr forr it] The over grown carpet replied ice 
cold. Kaph 3 walked away with Rocketman's jaw on the floor and staring at the holo of him naked with his hand covering his private areas.

[oo]Im probably going to get in trouble for this but I want to show that my charatcer isn't always boring. Word Count=269. [/ooc]
FM/SCRW StOrMz/Kaph 1-3/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=A=)

[This message has been edited by StOrMz (edited April 23, 2008 6:59:06 PM)]
Blue-Leader
ComNet Novice

Post Number:  26
April 24, 2008 4:05:20 PM    View the profile of Blue-Leader 
Zhar moved down the halls. Suddenly a burst of un-stoppable laughter flung through the halls, turning around Zhar realized a holo image of his fellow Kaph Member Rocketman, standing, naked.

"Hahahaha!" Bacredi hit the floor, R5 and  teecee broke from their course and headed over to Bacredi on the ground.

"Excuse me sir, but are you ok?" Teecee asked Bacredi, leaning over him.

"I am fine teecee. You and R6 head back to the quarters. R5 stick with me, we need to relay a video confrence." The droids sped off, R5 stood stationary.

R5 let out a few beeps. A video confrence.

"Let it through." Bacredi watched as his real-estate agent, Lao Venp appeared on the ground in a blue, holo form.

"Greetings from Taris Zhar!" Venp bowed down carefully.

"How is Taris?" Bacredi asked Venp, now leaning up against the wall.

"Still trying to stay alive. But, I have found you a nice three-room apartment here!" Venp then clapped in excitement.

"That is perfect, here. I can make the hyperspace jump in about 8 hours I will be there!" Bacredi then finished the conversation.

"Yes Zhar, I will get it ready." Venp dissapeared.

"Drop us out of hyperspace, R5." Bacredi wore his grey non-standard flight suit. "Take port."

Taris appeared in front of him, small lanes of traffic could be seen all along the planet.

"Take us in to..." Zhar flicked open his NAV Computer. "77th Rotunda 98th Street, Kebla Yurt starport."

The X-Wing dropped down towards the planet, the once beautiful planet was now in ruins, but the parts that he was looking at was the beauty of the planet. The skyscrapers.

"Take us in a bit closer... thanks." They hit the starport. The silver city was gleaming more than it ever had been. Astromechs, Protocol Droids, any droid you could imagine was walking around. "C'mon R5."

The pair walked down the street. The T-471 Airspeeder that Bacredi owned hovered over the silver streets. The black frame was modified with dual, hidden laser cannons that were tucked under the wings. And much, much faster engines.

"R5, pop in the back." Another modification was that R5 could sit in the back, or another human could. "Verp, this is Zhar. Send the co-oordinates now."

A series of four numbers flashed across the screen. Now, lifting the airspeeder off the street he pushed full power from the Ion Engines upward, into the mass amount of skyscrapers that reminded him of Muunilinst and Coruscant.

Touching down in a hanger that was especially fitted for air-speeders, if Bacredi moved here he would fix that. "Verp!"

Bacredi raised his hands in delight at seeing the man in his black suit, covered by a white robe that only covered half his body. "Good to see you Bacredi. Here, if you would follow me."

Verp ran to the turbolift. R5 was on their tail, stepping into the elevator all "Three" of them got in. Now heading for the 112th floor it sped off, meeting floow 112 in 40 seconds.

"Here, follow me. Ah, here we are." The room was the ninth door to the left, Verp opened it to reveal a spacious, three room apartment with a view.

After a hour of chatter Bacredi had accepted the three room apartment, he then signaled Atticus Base about how he probaly wouldnt be their this day.

"Teecee, you and R6 come to Taris. Tell the base personell to put all of my belongings in a shuttle, and ship them here? Ok?"

"Yes sir." Teecee's hologram flickered, and then died.

R5 after the abcense of the hologram moved over to the circutry he had been repairing, then moved back to work.

"This is Zhar Bacredi to Yurt Emporium? Anyone their?" Bacredi phoned the port that he landed at.

"Yes, this is Yurt go ahead Zhar."

"Ah yes, well my ship a X-Wing is parked at your starport and I would like to extend my welcome to 12 Months."

"Copy, that will be 1200 Credits."

"I will wire it over."

Moving over to his funds, Bacredi typed in Yurt Emporium on his datapad. Then he clicked wire.

OOC:
EDIT (C-3PX2): For the sake of keeping the story on the same planet. Please use Personal Stories for Unrelated Side Trips.
[This message has been edited by C-4RX (edited April 24, 2008 9:56:39 PM)]
C-3PX2
ComNet Marshal

C-3PX2

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 2nd Class
[VE-VEEC] Ghostwriter

Post Number:  447
Total Posts:  619
April 24, 2008 10:02:26 PM    View the profile of C-3PX2 
OOC:
Story Locked. I am currently Writing the Closing post for this story. Expect it soon ... 
> : There is nothing wrong with fear.
> : You need never be ashamed of it, as long as it doesn't stop you functioning.
> : Fear is your natural warning system; it keeps you alive so
> : that you can fight. If you show me a man who isn't afraid,
> : and I'll show you a fool who is a danger to his entire ship.
-= Kaph Squadron =- : "We have Great Faith in Each Other, It's Called Stupidity."
|| SC / WO2 C-3PX2  / Kaph 1 / Phoenix Wing (Wing 1) / mSSD Atrus / 1Fl / VEN / VE / (=A=), (=SA=), (=ME=), [MC2], [MC1], [BoH], [BWC], [IG], [NER] ||
|| Vast Empire Imperial Naval Academy Trainer - Level 1 (T-1) |=|=| Author / GW C-3PX2 /Lotaith / VET / VE ||
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Naval Story Board > Kaph Squadron: Atticus IV  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 11:43:35 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 109  |  Bots - 3

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >