Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Naval Academy > Krius's BIO!!!!!!

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  Krius's BIO!!!!!!
Demonic
ComNet Novice

Demonic

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 1st Class

Post Number:  71
Total Posts:  218
  RE: Krius's BIO!!!!!!
June 3, 2006 12:52:44 AM    View the profile of Demonic 
You ripped off part of my signature!

-----------------------
|FL/PO1_Demonic/Kaph 5/PheonixWing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE| (=*A*=)(=*SA*=)
100% on both Exams, looking good.
Demonic = Darr-Rann
Kaph 2nd flight leader
Atrick25
ComNet Novice

Atrick25

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  27
Total Posts:  380
June 3, 2006 4:11:05 PM    View the profile of Atrick25 
That's a cool, awesomely good training flight. I liked the parts with me the best

-----------------------
How do I determine my ID line?

Me=n00b so PM me how!
Krius
ComNet Novice

Krius

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  30
Total Posts:  292
June 3, 2006 8:39:22 PM    View the profile of Krius 
Atmospheric Post

The previous day had been a good one for Krius, it was his first time flying a TIE Interceptor, and he did very well. After the training, Ryncho, his new training officer, took them out to the Cantina to go have a drink. Ryncho wasn't such a bad guy and he payed for the drinks, Krius and Atrick got drunk, but they had fun.

Ryncho's voice steadily grew louder snapping Krius out of his thoughts.
"Got that?"
"Ryncho, repeat that again, sorry I was day dreaming."
"Oh, were going to be entering the atmosphere in three minutes, if you doze off like that again I'm gonna make you run laps around the Perser Summit."
"All right, sorry about that, it won't happen again."

The hangar doors started to slowly open as the count down started. Krius started getting ready for take off, by closing his hatch door, putting on his helmet and starting up the engines. I love the sound of those engines
The loud roar of the TIE's engines could be heard from inside the cockpit, for someone reason, Krius loved the sound they made. It made him feel powerful, as if he were a god.

"We have liftoff."

Krius felt the tractor beam slowly take him out into space, finally letting go when they were about one mile away from the atmosphere.

"Set speed to 70 MGLT's"

Krius reached over to the right side of the cockpit and pushed the accelerator to 70 MGLT's. The next thing Krius new, he was being sucked into the atmosphere of Berchat. The TIE started to shake violently, which kind of bugged Krius, but this happened to every kind of star craft. This reminded Krius of his first time entering the atmosphere, Krius was scared but his uncle told him it was nothing, that this was normal and there was nothing you could do about it.

"All right everyone, activate reverse thrusters"

The TIE started to shake even more violently and the loud roar of the reverse thrusters could be heard. It felt like the craft was going to fall apart, then, finally the shaking stopped and Krius deactivated the reverse thrusters. Feeling the sudden change in temperature, Krius turned on the air conditioning.

"All right greenies, I want you to adjust to the new environment, be careful when your pulling off certain maneuvers, don't try anything to crazy, and that goes for you Krius." Krius let out a short chuckle over the intercom before speaking."

"Aye-aye captain" Krius could hear Atrick start cracking up over the intercom, and he could hear Deity let out a low chuckle himself.

"All right that's one lap around the cruiser" This made Krius immediately stop laughing and Atrick and Deity started laughing even harder then before.

"All right you two that's enough, now start practicing"

Krius quickly broke off from the group by turning starboard, and then doing a full spin. After pulling off some basic maneuvers, Krius decided to get a closer look at the ground. He began a steep dive, and then pulled up when he was about 100 feet off the ground.

It reminded him of Tatooine, which so many times he had visited with his uncle. The only difference is that instead of being made up of sand dunes, it was littered with huge craters, some being the size of an Imperial Star Destroyer.

After getting a good look at the terrain Krius decided he would start off the day with an Immelman. Krius increased his speed to 90 MGLT's, and pulled back on the stick. Krius could feel the gravity push him back further into his seat. Half way up Krius did a full spin starboard, and then when he felt he was high enough, pulled back on the stick hard, which made him start angling back towards the ground, and halfway though the loop, he did a 180 and then fell into a steep dive.

The blood started rushing to his head at an extremely fast rate, but Krius wanted to try something he had never tried before. A Spiral Dive.

The ground kept getting closer and closer, but Krius had to do this. Krius stepped on the right pedal and pulled the stick hard to port. A loud whistling noise could be heard as the TIE's wings cut through the air. The TIE started to slow down but not slow enough. Krius then pulled out of the dive by pulling back hard on the control stick.

Krius didn't think he would make it but pulled out of the dive just in time. It was a close one, but he did it.

"Did you guys see that?! I just pulled off a Spiral Dive!" Krius couldn't help it, but this was something he could brag about. Then Ryncho's voice came in over the intercom.

"That was good flying Krius, but you barely made it. You could of gotten your self-killed. That is a last resort move, and should only be used when you really need to use it. So, next time you do it, do it in space. Then try it on a planet. Well, now that you've all gotten used to the atmosphere, I'm gonna send out some dummy missiles. I don't expect all of you to dodge the missiles, but I want you to try your hardest."

Krius was still out of breath, he couldn't believe what he just did, but then quickly snapped out of it. The TIE's missile lock alarms went off. Beeping noises came from all around him and the inside of the cockpit started flashing red. Shit

Krius pulled up hard, the dummy just barely missing him, but it was still on him. Krius did a series of turns and spins, and even accelerated to 100 MGLT's, but he couldn't lose the dummy.

Krius decided to try and pull of a move that might get him farther away from the dummy. Krius quickly pulled the stick port, then inverted his fighter, and started to pull back hard on the stick which took him into a dive, Krius then exited the dive by going into a loop and leveling out, and the move he had just performed was a Split S.

Krius managed to get farther away from the missile, but it was still on his tail. "Shit, this thing is hard to shake off."

Quickly pulling back on the stick, Krius decided to try another Immelman, but this time going at a faster speed. When Krius was going up, the dummy had gotten closer to him. This made Krius have to level out, or if not the dummy would have cotton up to him.

Krius didn't see that Atrick was about to cross in front of his fighter, and at the last second pushed down taking him into a steep dive. The missile showed no sign of letting off, but Krius was getting in some distance between them.

"C'mon c'mon, I can do this" Krius kept the dive going, but started seeing splotches of black every once in a while. He just had to keep the dive going for a little while more and the missile would be off of his tail. Krius starting feeling worse and worse and the splotches of black grew bigger and bigger obscuring his vision. "Just a&little more." The missile lock alarms finally shut off, and Krius started to pull back on the stick as hard as he could, while pulling the acceleration lever back. The splotches of black started to grow smaller, and he started to feel the blood start rushing through his body again. But the ground was coming closer and closer, and fast. Krius then started to turn the TIE while pulling back at the same time, his turns becoming wider and wider as he stepped on the right peddle. Finally, the TIE slowed down enough for Krius to pull up and level out.

Still feeling a bit light headed Krius pulled up and went to go meet his training officer. His voice crackled over the intercom.

"That was exceptionally good flying out there, but you were also lucky. This planets Gravitational force isn't to strong, which makes it a bit easier to fly in, but if this were Tatooine or Correlia, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't of made it. Stick with me for a little while more and then we'll report back to the cruiser. Good job"

"Thank you sir"

-----------------------
Krius=Leon
Atrick25
ComNet Novice

Atrick25

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  31
Total Posts:  380
June 3, 2006 8:46:59 PM    View the profile of Atrick25 
That's pretty sweet! Just some grammatical and spelling errors though

-----------------------
How do I determine my ID line?

Me=n00b so PM me how!
Krius
ComNet Novice

Krius

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  31
June 3, 2006 9:57:48 PM    View the profile of Krius 
All right Shaz i did it and i sent you my aviators exam so maybe i can go to graduation tommoorwo i pmed it to you.

-----------------------
Krius=Leon
Willtconq
ComNet Sage

Willtconq

[VE-NAVY] Chief Warrant Officer
[VE-VEEC] VET Web Designer

Post Number:  3156
Total Posts:  4599
June 4, 2006 1:18:22 AM    View the profile of Willtconq 
You sound pretty confident.

-----------------------
-(William the Conquerer)-
King of PPC
We are still here because we conquered our enemies, and we shall do it once more! and more, and more, and more!
SC/CWO Willtconq/Kaph 1/Wing I/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [VC:B][SV]
Wm/Wm Willtconq/WM:1/Webmasters/VET/VE
Krius
ComNet Novice

Krius

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  32
June 4, 2006 8:44:01 AM    View the profile of Krius 
No, i had to go to sleep. lol, it was one o clock by the time i left and i had to walk to my grandmas, i just wanted to go to sleep.

-----------------------
Krius=Leon
Krius
ComNet Novice

Krius

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  33
June 4, 2006 9:51:27 AM    View the profile of Krius 
Well, ill be on 6 o clock later on today. Hopefully i graduate!!!!!!

-----------------------
Krius=Leon
Willtconq
ComNet Sage

Willtconq

[VE-NAVY] Chief Warrant Officer
[VE-VEEC] VET Web Designer

Post Number:  3159
Total Posts:  4599
June 4, 2006 12:51:20 AM    View the profile of Willtconq 
You have graduated, and has been assigned to my squadron with the rank of Leading Crewman.

-----------------------
-(William the Conquerer)-
King of PPC
We are still here because we conquered our enemies, and we shall do it once more! and more, and more, and more!
SC/CWO Willtconq/Kaph 1/Wing I/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [VC:B][SV]
Wm/Wm Willtconq/WM:1/Webmasters/VET/VE
Krius
ComNet Novice

Krius

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  34
June 4, 2006 3:52:28 PM    View the profile of Krius 
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
thanks Shaz and Will i love you guys

-----------------------
Krius=Leon
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  2406
Total Posts:  4197
June 4, 2006 11:13:01 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
Congrats bud.

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

CMDR/LtC Shazam/Nazgul 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=*MA*=) (=*FOCE*=) [LoM] [LSM] [VC:S] [DSM]

Commander of Nazgul Squadron, Phoenix Wing and Training
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Naval Academy > Krius's BIO!!!!!!  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 3:56:55 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 172  |  Bots - 0

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >