Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Mission To Ralltiir (DD Mission)

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  Mission To Ralltiir (DD Mission)
Kairo
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  253
Total Posts:  1338
  RE: Mission To Ralltiir (DD Mission)
March 15, 2004 2:17:52 PM    View the profile of Kairo 
(OOC I would have had this up last night but Rizzit wanted me to wait. OOC)

. . . . . . . . . . A few hours before Rema's post . . . . . . . . . . 

Stepping out of his rented vehical, Kairo found himself at the Communications Station for the planet. He had aquired the whereabouts of the building from a few cooperative (Drunk) technicians who worked there. It was a relatively large building half way built into the side of a hill. It had two levels a docking bay and a large satelite dish on top. "Not to shabby. Minimal defenses. I guess they think being in the middle of nowhere keaps them safe. I better get to the barn. It is getting awful close to the meeting." Getting onto his speeder he headed off toward the barn.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .  .Present. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . .

"Nice to see we all made it. Mars, Afyon, Rema, Nik. We will be starting the real mission when we leave this area. We will break into to teams. Afyon, Mars, and Nik, You will be taking the pwoer generator. Nik and Rmea, you will be with me for the Communications. Afyon and I have compiled information on the whereabouts of both buildings and have set up plans of infiltration. After we take care of them we will join back together and work on the Remaining defenses. I hope your ready this isn't going to be easy. So Afyon your team will be team one and mine will be two. Lets break into groups and wait here and plan until A certain someone arrives. Lets do it." Kairo concluded and headed for a side room with Rema and Nik.

-----------------------
Private First Class Kairo
If it has a Rebel insignia, shoot, ask questions later
SL/SGT Kairo/2SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/Ve[CDS][BoA]
Raziel
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight (DJK)

Post Number:  864
Total Posts:  2873
March 15, 2004 6:20:44 PM    View the profile of Raziel 
        Mars and Afyon sat peacefully around a small wooden table in the centre of the barn. A small light fizzled above them and screeched as it swung slowly from side to side. It cast a small bright disk of light onto the dusty floor the slide across the room with each noisy swing.

Afyon starred idly at a datapad, the target information from each member had been collated and a map had been drawn up outlining best routes for infiltration and escape.
        He looked out across the room for a moment, turning his attention first to the entrance, then his eyes flicked across to the side room where the rest of the squad was. The light swung back towards him, glaring at his eyes and leaving his view of the opposite wall blank. It swung back away from him and light washed over Raziel's face.
        "Evening," Raziel said. He stepped back into the light as it swung back in Afyon's direction. Mars jumped up from where he was, pulling a blaster with surprising haste. Raz laid a hand on his shoulder and stepped up beside him. Mars lowered himself back down into his seat and holstered his weapon, his expression turning sour.
        Afyon rose from his chair and reached out and shook Raziel's hand. Raz clasped him on the elbow with his free hand and smiled.

"Good to see you," he said. Afyon was about re reply, but then his look turned slightly hard and he released his grip and Raziel's hand.
        "Why are you here?" he asked. Raziel sighed, at the same time the door slid open and Rizzit entered.
        "Well for a start how about a status report?"

Raziel took some time going over the information presented to him, all the time Rizzit watching from over his shoulder. The rest of the squad entered the main room in short order, Kairo's cold look did not go unnoticed on Raziel.
        "Well it looks like your insertion went smoothly. Although I do believe some of you left a bit too much of an impression. You have however been thorough with your guises, possibly slightly too thorough, your information does seem to be accurate. Although perhaps a there are a few too many beacons across the city at this moment. By the way did you manage to get the wrinkles right this time Afyon?" he got a nod as a reply.
        "Excellent work on that officer Afyon and Niko you found some targets we didn't even know about, well spotted.
"I also have some information to add. The local defences are keeping this very quiet, but currently the internal alarm systems of the shield generator's housing are down. Being completely revamped I hear."
        "Guess you bought that information somewhere," someone put in.
        "Ever seen one of these?" Raziel asked. Holding up a pencil sized device. "It's a laser, works off of invisible wavelengths. Hook this up correctly with a receiver aim it at a window and you've got a bugged room without leaving a device within the building. Good job they were having a meeting about security when I arrived really wasn't it. Want one?" Raziel asked looking at Afyon
        "Anyways that's a small tit bit of information that probably won't help. Your planning seems sound and we need not interfere." Raziel looked over his should for a confirmatory nod from his superior.
        "We had planned on more drastic measures. After all this mission was to work on your skills, we were going to push them a little." Raziel slapped down several sheets of paper, each of them identifying a different Dark Dragoons member.
        "In the wrong hands these could have made life interesting. Anyways for now we will be moving to one side, if you would like my assistance for anything you only have to ask," Again Raz checked over his shoulder for the nod from Rizzit.

-----------------------
+ Advance Recon Commandos {ARC} +
PL:A/SGMTRaziel/4SQD/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/ {EW1} {WoS} {VP} {IG} {CDS} {BoA}
Assistant Squad Leader - Squad4 Wraiths
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989.
[This message has been edited by Raziel (edited March 15, 2004 6:22:10 PM)]
Rizzit
ComNet Veteran

[VE-ARMY] Captain
[VE-DJO] Initiate (IN)

Post Number:  1470
Total Posts:  2943
March 16, 2004 7:27:08 PM    View the profile of Rizzit 
Raziel walked out of the barnhouse upon recieving a nod from Rizzit. Once again, the dusty door slip open: then shut once more. When they door closed tightly, Rizzit looked at Raz and complemented him on handling things good in there. He then instructed Raz to go get the passenger from the ship.

"The passenger?" asked Raziel. "We had a passenger?"

"Yes." Rizzit replied. "That guy we picked up on our way here. He offered to be of assistance to the Dark Dragoons."

"Oh right! Him." said Raz, just remembering. "I had forgotten all about him."

Raziel went back to Rizzit's ship. And walked out with a fully-armored Imperial Stormtrooper. He was armed with an e-11 rifle, and a stormtrooper backpack. The rest of his gear would be supplied to him by the Dark Dragoons. Rizzit opened the door back up to go speak with the squad once more.

"We forgot to mention one thing." Rizzit said. "We have a bit of a surprise for you guys: you're getting a bit of help on this mission."

"So you are going to finish the mission for us! Just as I thought!" said Afyon sharply.

"Watch yourself Afyon." Rizzit teased."I wish I were, but I am not. I brought with me a former squad member of yours. You may not remember him, but here is his Datadisk if you need it." said Rizzit as he tossed Afyon a datadisk.

Afyon caught the data disk, and put it away for the time being. The door slid open once more, to reveal a stormtrooper armed, and ready to go.

"May I introduce Lance Corporal Flame." Rizzit said. "We will leave you to your own devices, and our com-link frequency is 31704 if you should need to contact us. We won't be far off: we're headed to that hotel that Afyon was hiding out in while gathering his information."

Rizzit nodded and Raziel exited the door, followed by Rizzit. Once outside, they made their way to Rizzit's ship not too far off. They got their things from the ship and made their way out of the ship. Rizzit pushed a button on what seemed to be a simple wristwatch, and the ship faded away into nothingness.

"Your ship has a cloaking device?" Raziel asked in shock.

"Yea, and a damn good one too." Replied Rizzit.

"Do you think hotel owners will suspect something when two imperial officers come in armed with a rifle?" Raziel asked.

Rizzit just shook his head and replied: "I wouldn't worry about it. Do you have your papers ready?"

The two laughed as they walked off towards the hotel, unknowing that they were heading there by the same route that Afyon had used to get to the farmhouse.

-----------------------
Second Lieutennant Rizzit
Wildcard Platoon Commander
Army of the Vast Empire
PC/2LT Rizzit/3SQD/1PLT/COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE[OPE][OTH][EW1][RCoD][CRoM][CoH][OPA][SoA][SoS]
Everything expressed truly from your heart and soul is as pure as gold in the minds of anyone who listens!"--Rizzit
VEA_Flame
ComNet Novice

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  44
Total Posts:  46
March 17, 2004 2:54:29 PM    View the profile of VEA_Flame 
Flame takes a look around, naturally new to the planet used to millions of people and airspeeders, Ralltiir wasn't all that bad.  Farms here and there, having been briefed on the mission already he walked into the barn. He could think of a thousand things to say right about now. But these werent exactly great sircustances to be sarcastic. "Nice place, so Sergeant Kairo whats the plan?"

-----------------------
LCPL Flame Phoenix
TRP/LCPL/Flame/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
If you ever go to my home town Ragtona on Delratin be sure to bring a lots of guns and more ammo than u need.
Mars
ComNet Initiate

Post Number:  133
Total Posts:  100
March 17, 2004 7:19:48 PM    View the profile of Mars 
As Mars looked around the barn, waiting for the mission to get underway, he saw a new trooper walk in.  "Who's that?" Mars asked Afyon.

"I believe that is Lance Corporal Flame, must have just transferred."  Afyon replied.

The soldier talked to Kairo, and Mars continued his investigation of the barn from his seat.  Afyon was reviewing some last minute notes, and Kjerri was sitting silently in the corner.  They would be the ones to go after the power generator.  Mars turned to Afyon and opened up a map of the power generator facility.  The two discussed entry methods as Flame walked up to them.

"Well, I suppose I'm with you guys," muttered Flame.

"Alrighty, take a seat.  We were just discussing infiltration options," replied Afyon.

Kairo announced to the squad, "OK, guys, let's get 'er done."

Mars, Afyon, Flame, and Kjerri make there way out the barn and walk back to the city.  Upon arrival, the group rented a speeder and proceeded to the power generator at the outskirts of town.

-----------------------
Lance Corporal Coris "Mars" Swift
TRP/LCPL Mars/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR]
"Wars are not won by who's right; they are won by who's left"
VEA_Flame
ComNet Novice

March 18, 2004 4:42:32 PM    View the profile of VEA_Flame 
"I so wish i could have brought my black raptor speeder with..." Flame mutters under his breath. "What was that Lance Copral?" Said Afyon, "Sorry sir just talking to myself, a bad habbit. You'll get used to it." As the team continues towards the generator flame starts think about how tight security is at the generator. He sees a small glint on the horizon. "Hey Afyon, that the station?" Flame points.
-----------------------
LCPL Flame Phoenix
If you ever go to my home town Ragtona on Delratin be sure to bring a lots of guns and more ammo than u need.
[This message has been edited by VEA_Flame (edited March 19, 2004 3:49:10 PM)]
Rema
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  858
Total Posts:  1056
March 18, 2004 5:48:53 PM    View the profile of Rema 
[OOC:Yes yes Kairo is spelled wrong thanks to my computer. But im not gonna change because i mention his name too much. So live with it. :P)

"Sergeant Kario, why didnt we get a speeder? It would be much faster than walking through the forest."

"Because Niko, we like to be in good shape. Not flabby like the Rebels."

Dark Dragoons had been walking for almost three hours. Afyon, Mars, Kjerri and Flame had moved ahead of the second fireteam and were about an hour head of them. It was late in the day and the sun barely penetrated the thick foliage of the jungle. Soon after the first fireteam left, Kario, Rema, Niko and Slash had moved off on a jungle path to reach the spaceport in which their supplies were being held. Afyon and his team had decided to take the road around the forest, which took three hours longer. But their route was also less dangerous.

Prowling through Ralltiir's vast jungles was the Ralltiir Tiger. A savage beast that is ferocious and unpredictable. Even worse, the tiger was also intelligent. It would observe its prey and attack the weakest of the targets making its meal that much easier to kill.

Rema absolutely hated it. Marching through the forest was bad enough with all the bugs and crap. But on top there are insane, man-eating tigers running around. To make it even worse, all Rema had was his DL-54 automatic pistol.

The second fireteam was walking in a single file line. Kario up front with Niko behind him, Rema and then Slash following up from behind. They trudged through the forest and stopped in a clearing as it began to get dark. A small stream trickled through the clearing. Niko and Slash walked down to the water source and took a few handfuls of water. Rema sat down on a rock and looked over to Kario.

"How much farther is it sir?" Rema asked. Kario wiped his brow and took a drink from his canteen.

"Maybe another hours hike. But with darkness upon us I think we should double-time it. We havent encountered any Tigers as of yet, but im sure they are stalking us waiting for the right moment." Kario leaned over to Rema and stuck out his datapad. "Once we get to the city, i want you to take Slash and Niko to get us some transportation to the main industrial city here." He highlighted a city approximately 30 clicks from the spaceport they were heading too. "Afyon should will meet me at the spaceport and his group will help unload the cargo and set it up. From there we will meet at the abandoned warehouses and plan to hit the targets." Kario took another swig from his canteen. "I can only hope Afyon gets there on time. While he doesnt have to fight tigers, there are pirates of sorts that patrol these areas." Kario was about to speak again when Rema saw movement in the corner of his eye and they a shout ring out.

A large orange brown blur jumped out from a tree and landed on Niko. Large fangs protruded from the creatures mouth. It roared in victory but before it sank its teeth into Niko's head. Slash tackled the beast off it.

Rema and Kario were up in seconds, blasters in hand. Rema took aim at the tiger but couldnt get a shot because Slash was in the way. Soon the tiger was on top of Slash and Rema aimed and shot the tiger in the neck. The creature roared in protest, but continued to maul Slash. Opening fire again, Rema sent four more shots into the creatures head finally causing it to collapse to the ground. Before he could reach Slash, another tiger jumped down from the trees rushing Niko and Kario who had come to help him.

Aiming carefully at the creatures legs, Rema heard four blasts as Kario shot the front two legs out from under the creature leaving it crippled. Dashing over to Slash, Rema picked him up from under his arms and planted him on his feet.

Another tiger had pounced from the bushes but Kario and Niko had pushed it back with blaster fire. Rema put an arm under Slash and helped him towards Kario's position.

"We gotta move NOW!" Yelled Kario. Rema took off, still helping the wobbling Slash. Niko followed behind them and finally Kario, belching fire at the tigers. The fireteam hobbled along for 40 minutes and ended up blasting a total of 9 tiger before they finally reached the edge of the jungle. Running and limping the fireteam emerged into the cool night breeze. They ran to the top of a small hill and all collapsed. They sat there breathing heavily when Rema turned around a he saw a magnificent sight. The small spaceport city was on the coast and a bright blue sea stretched on for miles. Lights of all colors shot up into the sky to form a rainbow effect.

"Looks like we are here." Niko said getting up. "I dont suppose we cant get some food first im starving."

"Yea, hey look I think I see a sign for a buffet." Slash said as the walked towards the city entrance.

"Where!" Niko said with joy.

Everyone else couldnt help but laugh.

-----------------------
"Only Trust your Allies as much as you can Predict your Enemies."
"Do you expect me to talk?" "No Mr. Bond, i expect you to die."
"Luke, I am your Fasha."
To Nom Anor, a truly superior Yuuzhan Vong.
TRP/ASL/CPL Rema/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR][OPE] [AM-B][AM-S][AM-P][IH][SoA]
[This message has been edited by Rema (edited March 18, 2004 6:21:56 PM)]
Afyon
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class

Post Number:  718
Total Posts:  981
March 18, 2004 7:23:28 PM    View the profile of Afyon 
An hour later, Afyon and his team arrived at the otherside of the spaceport.  Afyon had led them at a brutally quick pace in order to compensate for the longer trip.  Afyon felt the cold wind blow through his sweat drenched shirt, he undid the black leather bomber jacket from his waist and put it on.  He then pulled his blaster and turned to his team.

"Alright, first thing first.  We get ourselves a maintence truck and maybe a speeder bike or two.  The spaceport's motor pool is away from the small terminal so it shouldnt be too hard.  Look natural as if you are heading towards the ship, then duck into the motorpool and quietly, and I stress quietly, deal with the guards.  Then we will all hop in the truck or van and go to the freighter so we can load in the gear.  Kairo and his team will find some way to transport theirs.  Everyone square?"  Afyon asked. He saw a round of collective nods.

"Alright then men, get your weapons ready and lets head out.  Remember, look natural, killfast, and be quiet."  Afyon said as he holstered the pistol and headed through the early night breeze towards the spaceport.

-----------------------
ASL/GSG_Afyon/Dark Dragoon Squad/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/[LoC][IH][CoH][SoA]
nikorasu
ComNet Initiate

Post Number:  168
Total Posts:  138
March 19, 2004 7:21:06 AM    View the profile of nikorasu 
The foursome walked through the gates of the spaceport. Niko glanced around a bit, and quickly concluded that this would prove to be the more difficult part of the mission. There were people walking in every direction around the group, even the early hours of the morning. The buzz of ships departing and docking echoed throughout the entire port. A few hover-carts cut the group and other people off at random times, and if the group wasn't alert, there would be trouble. He didn't worry about the other Dragoons, but this was his first mission, and he wasn't used to the amount of distraction on top of the main objective.

He followed Rema and Slash in a group fashion down a few streets. A left here, a right there, they knew where they were going, but he was as good as lost.

Out of impulse, and a large amount of childishness, Niko quickly muttered, "How much longer?"

Kairo gave a simple reply, which consisted of "Fifteen or twenty minutes."

Not wanting anyone else to hear is ramblings and complaints, Niko kept is mouth shut from there on.

He quickly patted the pouch on the left leg, to check that his sais were still there, seeing as how something could have fallen out from his pockets during the near decapitation he suffered earlier that evening. Good, they were there. He had previously trained with sais and other weapons while he was a child, and he new enough to kill someone before they could even see him.

After a few turns and what appeared to be fifteen minutes, the group arrived at their destination. They quickly slid off of the side street, and into the building. As anticipated there were a few guards scattered inside the building. Rema went with Slash to a corner, where they would wait until they got the go-ahead. Kairo went left, and Niko went right. They were to take out anyone who might pose a threat in the buildings, and disable the security features.

Niko quickly put on the night-vision feature his glasses had, and spotted two guards in front of him, and a few more a little further off to the side. He quickly pulled out his sais, walked up behind the pair of people, and made a cut along their throats. They fell backwards and landed softly on Niko. He then carefully placed them on the ground, and did the same for the other two people. With a glance over to Kairo, Niko could see that he was working on taking down the security network. Another glance around the building, but this time with heat-vision, told Niko that it was empty and he signaled for Rema and Slash to get to work. 

-----------------------
"I smell death on you." - Stewie Griffon
"A jamais etre a la nuit, les ombres frapperont avec l'assassin sombre." - Me
"Im hungy, when's dindin"? - Me
"Dum spiro spero" - Who cares?

[This message has been edited by nikorasu (edited March 19, 2004 7:22:27 AM)]
nikorasu
ComNet Initiate

March 19, 2004 6:08:07 PM    View the profile of nikorasu 
With the security disabled, and the guards as dead as a dead fish, Rema and Slash were able to get to work wiring up some vehicles. There was one all-terrain vehicle, about four speeders, and two small luggage carts. Kairo, Slash, and Niko chose speeders, and Rema took the all-terrain vehicle to carry the spare packages.

Kairo pressed a few buttons on a keypad two the side of the garage door, hopped on the vehicle, and led the way out of the compound. They cut their way through the flood of people, this time with a higher density.

After winding through what seemed like a maze of the bases of towering buildings and passing by warehouses that seemed to climb up to the sky. Thinking that that was the most of the city, even taller buildings started running towards them on the horizon, at an alarming rate.

They came passed the first cluster of buildings in five minutes, and Niko wondered if they were still in the spaceport. He slowed himself down to about 5mph, and pulled up a map of the port on his datapad. They appeared to only be nearing the dock that they were heading towards, and that came as a small shock to them. After a few more twists and turns, and about 10 minutes of going straight, they arrived at the base of the first dock that the group would be meeting at. There they would discuss their final objectives for the mission. The group brought their vehicles around the back of the building, and entered it.

The group entered an elevator, and set it for the 16th floor. Niko stood still during the ride, wondering if they had a buffet in the complex.

-----------------------

VEA_Flame
ComNet Novice

March 19, 2004 7:49:32 PM    View the profile of VEA_Flame 
Flame  grabbed his 2 silenced slugthrowers and his T-6. "A little too loud of a blast from the T-6 Flame." "Just in case sir." "Alright but only if its an emergency." "Yes sir." Then they were off. As the team set off for the space port Flame noticed something, "Sir the lights are out. What do you think it means? You think Kairo and Remas team is done already?"
"I'm not sure, stick to the plan though." "Yes sir." The team entered the port with ease. They walked quickly to the motor pool, "Sir, where the h*** are those guards?" Flame whispered. "No clue, the place is, just deserted, no lights no guards, it's like some kind of a ghost town."  Then there was a sudden noise, just behind of the team. Flame turned around, fighting the instinct to draw his pistol. "What? What do you see Flame?" "Nothing, thats whats weird, i heard something. It sounded like some kind of a robe, or maybe a cloak dragging on the floor, but there's nothing there. I coulda sworn!"  "Keep sharp guys."

-----------------------
LCPL Flame Phoenix
Mars
ComNet Initiate

March 19, 2004 8:38:41 PM    View the profile of Mars 
"Remember to check behind your shoulders every once in a while," Afyon commanded to the troops.  Mars pulled his pistol out of its holster and shoved it in his jacket pocket.  The group was about 100 yards from the motor pool.  The lights from inside the terminal are the only illumination on the tarmac.  Continuing onward, the group heard more of these rustlying noises, which keeps them on guard.

"Ok, guys, almost there.  Mars, I want you to take the right, and Flame, you got the left.  Kjerri and I will keep guard as you secure the garage," commanded Afyon.  Mars pulled his pistol and ran around the corner into the garage.  Speeders and hover vans filled the place.  Mars heard talking coming from an office from the back, and he signalled Flame.  They approached the door.  Mars busted it open, and the two rushed the room, killing three guards inside.

Flame returned outside, "Ok, sir, area secure."

Afyon and Kjerri enter the garage, "Alright, start up one of these hover vans, and... Mars, Kjerri, take some bikes."

Flame hotwired a hover van, and Mars and Kjerri started up some speeder bikes.  The group drove out to the squad's transport. "Load 'er up."  The group opened up the transport and systematically tranferred their equipment from the transport to the van.  Kjerri kept watch.  All the equipment was still in the transport, so Kairo's group must not have arrived yet.

After loading up the hover van, the group came together to review the next step of the mission.  "Ok, now we have to get to the power generator, infiltrate it, and disable it.  This will bring the defense grid off-line," Afyon noted.  Afyon and Flame loaded up in the hover van while Mars and Kjerri were on speeder bikes.

Over the comlink, Afyon make a last minute note, "Ok, space out a bit while on the streets, so we don't seem suspicious, but stay close enough that you don't get lost."  The convoy got on the move, pulling off of the tarmac onto the roads of the city.  The power station was on the outskirts, so the group would have to travel through the city to get there.  If this went smoothly, all they would have to worry about is the infiltration.

-----------------------
Afyon
ComNet Member

March 20, 2004 8:33:47 AM    View the profile of Afyon 
Afyon drove the maintence van down mostly quiet streets, taking his time to ensure he wouldnt be stopped.  Beside him in the seat Flame was checking over the carbine Afyon had given him, something to replace the e-11 Flame came to the planet with.  When they reached the outskirts of the city, Afyon brought the van to an industrial area near one of the power generators and parked inside what looked like an empty one.  He then turned on his comlink and gave Mars and Kjerre the directions to get there.  They were about a ten minute walk from the generator.

Afyon got out of the van and walked to the entrance of the warehouse.  He looked up and down the street and then quickly made his way to look at the street on either side.  He could see that these streets were patrolled by soldiers, which made sense conisdering they were near the power generators and some other important defence installations.  Afyon hurried back to the warehouse and saw that Flame was guarding the entrance in the shadows.  Afyon grinned, Flame obviously had been trained well.

He crossed the street and entered the warehouse again.  Two minutes later, Mars arrived and Kjerre arrived shortly after that.

"Alright men I have a plan to get us in that power generator.  There are small patrols in this area, there is one of about three men and what looked like a Lieutenant two streets down.  They are slowly heading towards this street to patrol.  We will stun them and bring them back here.  Mars and I will put on their uniforms and then we kill them and throw their bodies in one of the dumpsters outside.  Load the explosives into four satchel bags, Mars and I will carry them.  Flame and Kjerre, you will play the role of suspects.  We caught you stalking outside the generator, you have explosives and we heard you discussing how to blow up the plant.  We will bind your hands and bring you to the plant.  I will say that we need to get in so we can properly guard the prisoners until transporation and an armed guard can arrive to bring them in for questionning.  Once inside, I will have them bring us to a room so we can interrogate you.  There Flame and Kjerre will put on the other two uniforms which will be in one of the four bags.  Two bags will have explosives, we will split up into two and plant them.  The third one has weaponry.  Once we plant the explosives we make our way out and back here, take the van and head off to our next target. Questions?"  Afyon looked around and saw the men sitting back taking in the information.  "Alright lets saddle up!"

-----------------------
Rema
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

March 20, 2004 8:48:24 PM    View the profile of Rema 
"The wheels on the truck go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on the truck go round and round all through the town. The wipers on the truck go swis..."

"Rema, if you say any more we will leave you on the planet," Sergeant Kairo announced over the fireteam's comm. channel. Laughter could be heard from the rest of the fireteam.

"Sorry Sir. Just trying to lighten the mood. I put something else on."

They had just exited the elevator taking them up to the higher levels of the building. Rema found it annoying that Afyon's team's equipment was at the lower level while theirs was on the 16th floor. The smugglers said it would bring less attention, but Rema thought they just wanted to anger the other half of the squad.

Driving through the huge, poor lit warehouse floor; the squad slowed as Kairo stopped before a group of small crates. Rema left the engine running and jumped from the truck. Walking over, he saw Slash and Niko pull the top of a crate as Kairo broke the seal on another. Slash smiled as he reached deep into the crate and pulled out a stromtrooper-2 carbine.

"Now THIS is much better. Too bad there isnt an E-Web packed in one of these." Slash said as he pulled out two ammo belts. Rema walked over and picked up a carbine and slung two ammo belts over his shoulder. He walked over to Kairo's crate and looked inside. It was piled high with explosives.

"Whew...that's a lot." Rema said picking one up and looking at it. It was a typical timed/remote explosive but these were high powered. Types he wasnt used to seeing. He carefully started placing the explosives into bags. There was a total three bags full of high explosives. All very sensitive and all riding with Rema.

The fireteam had acquired all the weapons and sealed the crates back up. Slash, Kairo and Niko jumped onto their speeders and sped off to grab the turbo lift. Rema stepped up into his all-terrain vehicle and chugged off. When the reached the bottom floor, the speeders went off together ahead of the truck. Rema slowly meandered through the streets of the city towards the giant radio dish that stuck up above the city.

Turning down an alley, Rema took the vehicle to a stop. Jumping out, he grabbed the explosives and walked down the dark and dank alley. Seeing the rest of the fireteam crouching behind a crate at the other side of the alley, Rema jogged up to them.

"Good Rema's here. Ok now for the plan." Kairo continued to speak and he grabbed a bag from his speeder. "Ok here is the plan. Niko and myself will pretend to be two engineers that the military sent to repair and put in terminals. While would normally not work, im gonna need you Rema, to hack into their computer systems and put an appointment in that has two engineers coming in to fix a terminal. Also to insure this works better, we are going to go in as soon as the next guard shift begins. That way the current guards will not know too well whats going on. Once Niko and i get in, we will begin to plant explosives." Kairo took out four engineer uniforms out and handed them to each member.

"Why do we get them Sir?" Slash and Rema both asked.

"Because after we are in, you two will come in and say you are the engineers coming to fix the terminals. What will hopefully happen is the guards will go off to find us leaving the main desk with only one or two people. Rema and Slash you will then have to overpower them and shut down the buildings security systems so we can get out. If anything goes wrong, try to think of something before you start blasting. Got it? Good, lets move out."

Kairo and Niko headed off on their speeders and headed for the communications building. Rema and Slash walked to the building as Rema began hacking in. He pulled his datapad and prepared the program he would need to get in. By the time he finished, both he and Slash were across the street from the communications building. It was a huge complex with cameras and gun turrets all over the place. The building was surrounded with high walls that only exposed the ground level of the building at the entrance.

Plugging his datapad into a jack on the side of a message terminal, Rema tapped a few buttons and got to the Comm. Centers mainframe. He activated his program and set to work hacking into one of the most guarded places on the planet.

-----------------------
"Luke, I am your Fasha."
TRP/ASL/CPL Rema/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR][OPE] [AM-B][AM-S][AM-P][IH][SoA]
Mars
ComNet Initiate

March 21, 2004 1:00:27 AM    View the profile of Mars 
Once Afyon stopped talking, the group took their places.  Mars and Afyon pulled out their tazers.  Minutes past.  Man, are they every going to work their way down here! thought Mars.  Suddenly, they heard voices at a near distance.  It was the patrol.  Mars and Afyon crept closer to them in the bushes.  The patrol was moderately armed with rifles and sidearms.  They were walking about an episode of "Who Want's to Marry a Quarren?  No Really, Who Does?" that was supposedly on the night before.  Mars tossed a rock over their heads, and it made a noise across the road.  Suddenly, the two men rushed from the bushes and jammed the tazers into the necks of patrolmen, causing them to fall to the ground.  The Lieutenant started to run, and Afyon followed in pursuit.  He caught up to the guard and tackled him, stunning him on the way down.  Mars signalled Flame and Kjerri.  They started to rip off the uniforms and stuffed two of them into a bag.  Mars and Afyon dawned the new clothes and put binders on Flame and Kjerri's hands.

"Alrighty, just let me do the talking.  Mars, you carry the charges, I'll take the weapons and uniforms." Afyon motioned to Mars to kill the stunned patrolmen.  Mars pulled out his pistol and finished off the sleeping men.  Mars and Afyon then proceeded to drag the dead cadavers over to a nearby dumpster.  They dumped in the limp bodies and walked over to the door of the power facility.

Afyon knocked on the door, and a guard opened it up, "we found these two wandering around the generators; we called a transport to take them to the detention center, but we wanted to interrogate them first."

"Ermm, alright; did they do any damage?"  Replied the guard, bedazzled that the guards were doing their duty instead of laying back on a chair getting fatter.

"Is their a private room we can take them to for the interrogation?" asked Afyon.  The guard motioned for them to follow him, and he brought them to an empty room at the end of the corridor.  Mars shut and locked the door, and Afyon closed the blinds.  "Ok guys, get these uniforms on; Mars, go get that guard and bring him back here."

As Flame and Kjerri put the uniforms on, Mars peeked out the door and crept down the corridor to the security room.  A few seconds later, Flame, Kjerri, and Afyon heard a faint gun shot.  Afyon handed Flame one of the bags of charges and opened up the weapons bag.  Just then, Mars came back into the room with the dead guard.  "Alrighty, that should be the last person we should have to kill, but if you get caught placing the charges, take 'em out before they activate the alarms," noted Mars.  Afyon took out the weapons one-by-one and handed them to the soldiers.

"Flame and Kjerri, you two take generators three and four at the southern end of the complex; Mars and I will take one and two.  We will meet back at the vehicles.  Watch each other's back."

Flame peeked out the door, and the group was off.  Mars and Afyon split off from Flame and Kjerri and headed towards the northern generator rooms.  They walked casually, acting like they were supposed to be there.  They past several other guards.

Referencing the facility map, the two made their way down the maze of corridors and hallways.  "Generator one should be just around the corner, " Mars said as he looked down at the map.  They found the door and walked in; two guards were sitting watching the Holonet.  "Uh herm, we're your replacements; you've been given the rest of the night off, fellas."

"Really?!  I thought those money-hungery CEOs would never cut us any breaks; suppose I was wrong," grunted one guard as they left the room.

"Ok, set the charges, and let's get the hell out of here."

"Time?"

"Set for remote detonation."

"Aye."

Mars and Afyon placed charges all around the hugh generator.  Once satisfied, they left the room and jammed the door.  Then, they proceeded to the second generator...

-----------------------
"Lät's geht 'er dunn"
nikorasu
ComNet Initiate

March 24, 2004 5:08:36 PM    View the profile of nikorasu 
Niko and Kairo had both gone into the building at the same time, but only after parking their speeders in the most non-visible area in the car park adjacent to the building. Niko could tell that Kairo wasn't tense, as he was on the other side of the rope as they walked nonchalantly into the building with their poker faces on.

A million, if not more what- if situations ran through Niko's mind. What if Rema wasn't able to hack into the networks and they were discovered? What if Rema and Slash were discovered, and what if something happened on the other end of the mission? But there couldn't be any what ifs now. It was too late and too much to screw up at that point. Thinking back to his training manual, he remembered the first line in the introduction: "You are not here to think, you are here to do."

Walking up to the front desk, Kairo quickly and firmly said, "Maintenance check."

The lady at the reception who seemed too happy to working there, responded with a quick twitch, followed by, "Let me just... Check the computer... And yes, you must be the repair team."

She went on for a bit, as the strong burden of not being discovered was taken off of their backs, even if it was just a bit.

"So, that'll be just down that elevator to B18, and just to your right," she added with extra perkiness.

They nodded and were on their way, and now it was up to Rema and Slash.

-----------------------

[This message has been edited by nikorasu (edited March 24, 2004 5:11:00 PM)]
Rema
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

March 24, 2004 8:10:42 PM    View the profile of Rema 
Rema wiped his brow as sweat trickled down his face. He had been madly typing commands in and transferring files to the Communications Information Network. The CIN was full of crap Rema had to sort through in a matter of minutes before he found the right file. He had transferred the files for Kairo and Niko and got off just as a notice came up that the file was being accessed.

He sighed in relief as he turned and gave Slash the thumbs up. Sticking his datapad into one of his jumpsuits many pockets, they slowly walked off to the Communications building. By the time they checked their weapons, crossed the street and walked up to the main doors, almost 10 minutes had passed. Kairo and Niko should have hit almost 5 of the 15 rooms by now.

Rema and Slash strolled through the main doors but were stopped by two heavily armed guards. Rema flashed the fake badge Kairo had pulled out of his bag and proceeding inside. Pretending to itch his head, Rema gave instructions for Slash to take out those guards. Stepping up to the reception desk, Rema noticed four guards flanking a blast door that lead farther into the complex.

"Hello Sir, how may I help you today?" the female receptionist asked.

"I'm here for the maintenance of the communication systems. Here are our ID's." Rema took the ID's and handed them to the woman. She took a glance at them and then turned to look at a guard behind her. The guard smashed a button near the door and took off into the complex followed by two other guards. A quiet alarm rang out through the building.

"Is there some sort of problem, we are on tight schedule and cant waste time with your little drills."

"Sorry Sir, but we have a breach in security. We have to shut down and secure the building. You cant leave." The receptionist put a huge about of subtle emphasis on the last part. Rema knew things were proceeding as planned.

He turned and gave Slash a look. He turned around and headed to the main door. Rema twirled around and looked back at the receptionist. He reached into his pocket and began to talk.

"Maybe if I show you my papers from HQ then I can proceed?"

Before she could even move her mouth to respond, Rema pulled his DL-54 Auto blaster pistol and hit the receptionist in the chest with a stun bolt. He quickly re-angled the pistol and shot the guard that remained at the blast door. Behind Rema, he heard two shots ring out as Slash disposed of the two entrance guards.

Bursting into action, Rema ran around the desk and pushed the female's body aside and pulled his datapad. Plugging it into the computer terminal he scrambled to work. A quick look over of the desk told him he wasnt going to access much. Running the same program before to get into the CIN, Rema jumped up and ran to the blast doors that went into the main facility. He set his blaster to regular and blew the controls and hoped that would seal the door temporarily. Running back to the desk he checked up with Slash.

"Close the main doors, im going to try and find a way to seal the blast door to the main entrance!" he yelled. After a quick shout of acknowledgement from Slash, Rema slid into the desk seat. He was instantly totally involved with the hacking. He breached the CIN and was sifting through the mounds of information when a loud pounding came from the opposite side of the blast doors that lead into the complex. Rema didnt even look up but barked an order.

"Slash, get up here and get ready to welcome the neighbors!" He continued to sift through the information and barely noticed Slash running past him. He also barely noticed the gun fire that was erupting from beyond the inner blast door. He didnt hear Slash's curse and yell that they were breaking through. All he could do was get through the information and find the systems he needed. Suddenly everything he needed was before him. The security systems.

Rema let our a cheer of success but it was drowned out by the explosion of the blast door behind him. Spinning on his heels, Rema picked up his blaster pistol and began firing through the hole. Slash fired repeatedly as he ran for cover. Grabbing his data pad and hurdling over the reception desk, Rema landed into cover. Still connected to the computer terminal, Rema flicked through the security systems and found the surveillance system. He flicked between cameras and found one with Kairo and Niko. They had reached the 12th room and were just receiving guards sent after them. He watched as Niko blasted two guards and Kairo planted the charges and ran. Flicking to the next camera, Rema's blood ran cold. It was a camera of the hallway beyond the inner blast door. It was filled with Rebel soldiers. Things had just taken a bad turn for the worst.

-----------------------
"Luke, I am your Fasha."
[This message has been edited by Rema (edited March 24, 2004 8:17:00 PM)]
Afyon
ComNet Member

March 26, 2004 7:27:57 AM    View the profile of Afyon 
Afyon and Mars quickly but quietly made their way back to the first generator and Afyon slowly openned a small door leading outside into the compound.  After quickly looking around, he quickly moved over to the second generator.  He took out his pistol and waited for Mars to come across.  Afyon pointed to his silenced pistol and made a quickly signal to Mars.  Mars took out his and took up a position to cover Afyon as he opened the door.

Just as Afyon reached out to open the door, he was startled by a hiss as the door sprung open revealing three guards.  Afyon swung his elbow around nailing one in the head before putting a shot into the head of the second one.  Mars shot three times at the third one before reaching down and killing the guard Afyon had knocked unconscious with his elbow.

"Alright lets move it, someone may have heard that.  We got this one and then the command center in the middle of the compund to hit.  The other two should have one of their two wired by now and we will jointly hit the command center.  Once we have that wired Ill give you all instructions."  Afyon said before he and Mars entered the generator and closed the door.  The two reached the end of the hall and turned towards the first of three areas to put the charges.  A team of guards was heading down the hall right towards them.

"Sergeant!  There are some saboteurs in the compound, outside the door are three guards they took down.  Go out into the compound and find them before they make their way into this building another way."  Afyon ordered calmly.

"Yes sir!"  The Sergeant replied before ordering his men foward and down the hall Afyon and Mars had come from.

"Happy hunting."  Afyon whispered mockingly.  "Alright lets move it, they'll be sounding the alarm soon.  Hopefully the guards will be leaving the command center."  Afyon hurried down the hall and they reached the first room shortly.  Mars and Afyon quickly each laid two charges.  They made their way towards the final two ares relatively calmly and laid enough explosives in the right spot to cause a reaction to destroy the reactor.  Then they made their way towards another door leading into the compound.

"After we blow the command center, everyone disperse, find yourself transportation and cause as much chaos and destrution as possible.  If we are lucky they will think they are under attack by an enemy force and not a band of eight merry saboteurs.  Make your way to a small spaceport on the oppsite side of the city from where we got our supplies.  There should be transporation there.  Stay under cover until we all arrive."  Afyon ordered as they reached the door.  Now it got interresting.

-----------------------
Mars
ComNet Initiate

March 26, 2004 2:37:07 PM    View the profile of Mars 
The alarm sounded; blarring in the hallways and rooms.  The group ran down the corridor; since supposed saboteurs were a-muck, there was no need to walk calmly.  Gaining access to the administration compound, a horde of security guards busted through the door and ran past them.  The group walked into the command center, "hey... don't you hear that alarm?  Get the hell out there!" Afyon ordered the remaining guards lounging inside.  As the guards shut the door, "ok, get the charges planted, and then we'll get out of here."

Mars planted some charges near a command console, and the others stuck them round the center.  With all the charges set, the men got together one last time.  "Alrighty, this place is done, remember what I said, disperse and cause some chaos in the city.  Meet back at the spaceport.  Ok, get our of here, I'll blow the place once you're all gone."  The group split up and once everyone was out of the complex, Afyon blew the charges sending the building up in a ball of flames.

Mars made his was to the woods, where his stolen speeder bike laid in wait.  He mounted it and took off for the city.  When in the city, he pulled out his pistol and started firing at the street lights.  The people started to scatter and cause mass paranoia.  Mars threw some genades into a security station and some flash grenades into the crowd.  With havoc insued, Mars prodeeded on the the spaceport.

-----------------------
"Lät's geht 'er dunn"
Afyon
ComNet Member

March 27, 2004 8:32:28 AM    View the profile of Afyon 
(OOC: we wer ein city already, just say you went back to the warehouse for your bike)

-----------------------
Mars
ComNet Initiate

March 27, 2004 10:33:56 AM    View the profile of Mars 
(OOC: Ok, my fault, I thought the command center was at the power generator facility on the outskirts)

-----------------------
"Lät's geht 'er dunn"
[This message has been edited by Mars (edited March 29, 2004 8:07:45 PM)]
nikorasu
ComNet Initiate

March 29, 2004 2:30:05 PM    View the profile of nikorasu 
A large group of rebel soldiers filed down the corridor, and were allowing only one thing to the pair of Dragoons, and that was heavy fire. They were hiding behind conveniently placed metal crates; but those wouldn't hold out much longer. The Dragoons, though outnumbered, managed to rub off about five or six of the soldiers by means of their randomly placed shots.

"Niko! Pull back into the other room, quickly! Now!" Kairo called through the sounds of the rifles shooting at them.

Kairo quickly prepped a grenade and threw it at the foot of the group of rebels, which was only about fifteen feet away from the two soldiers. It exploded as expected, but the wave that was sent down the corridor in the pair's direction shattered their protection crates, leaving minimal margin for error. The two ran back into the other room, where the sat at either side of the door, planning what they were going to do.

"Niko, how much do you have left in your rifle?" Kairo asked in a sort of pant.

"It's about 1/2 empty, but if I think what you want me to do is what we're going to do, then it should be enough," the Dragoon responded while catching his breath.

"On my mark, get ready to make a break for the stairs. I have one smoke grenade left, but that should be enough to cover both of us. If it fails, get ready to shoot, understood? Good," he stated, as if to not care if it was understood to the letter or not.

Niko re-gripped his gun, his finger just above the trigger, ready to fire at any moment. Kairo gave a quick nod, and threw the grenade. They both ran out the door, and jet towards stairs.

-----------------------

[This message has been edited by nikorasu (edited March 29, 2004 2:31:50 PM)]
Mars
ComNet Initiate

March 29, 2004 8:05:30 PM    View the profile of Mars 
(OOC Contact me if you want a text file with the next section of the story.  I am afraid I'll offend anyone, so I dare not post it for the public to read.  If you are offended by text files, I'll send it to you in a more friendly format /OOC)

-----------------------
"Lät's geht 'er dunn"
[This message has been edited by Mars (edited March 29, 2004 8:08:50 PM)]
Rema
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

March 29, 2004 8:26:58 PM    View the profile of Rema 
[OOC: Mars, cut the crap.]

-----------------------
"Luke, I am your Fasha."
TRP/ASL/CPL Rema/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR][OPE] [AM-B][AM-S][AM-P][IH][SoA]
Rema
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

March 29, 2004 8:27:09 PM    View the profile of Rema 
Rema was really beginning to hate always getting shot at. Maybe he should retire from the ranks and become a nerf herder on Corellia or some nice planet. Maybe raise a family or go back to his home planet....

"SIR!! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!" Slash yelled as he mashed himself into what little cover he could find. Rema was jolted back from his daydream and remembered where he was and what was happening. He stuck his gun out from behind the reception desk and shot blindly hoping to hit something.

Looking back to his datapad he checked the cameras for sign of Kairo and Niko. The area around where they were was full of smoke and he couldnt see a thing. Sparks flew as blaster shots riddled the reception desk. The image of the cameras began to fade and Rema knew the desk was receiving too much damage. He quickened his actions and flicked through different camera shots. He paused for a second at the camera that looked down the hallway the rebels were coming from. He counted 8 heavily armed guards blasting at them.

Continuing on, he flashed past a image of a hallway partially filled with smoke, as he clicked to go on, two bodies appeared at the top of the screen. Rema mashed the datapad and moved to the previous camera. Sure enough, sitting right before the camera was Kairo. He was looking up the stairs at what must have been Niko. Rema could only see the legs of the person. Red flashes dances across the screen and Kairo began to run down the stairs followed by Niko.

Rema waited to see what they were shooting at and suddenly was glad to be where he was. Following Niko and Kairo were 12-armed guards and two evil looking combat droids. Each carried two heavy blaster rifles in each metallic hand. Rema quickly rummaged through security files and grabbed his comlink. Upon finding the right one, Rema opened a channel to Kairo.

"Sir, this is Rema. At the next landing exit that door and head down the hallway, which should lead you to a red emergency exit door. I will open it for you and hold off your company."

Rema got a two-click acknowledgement and started working with his datapad. He watched on the camera as Kairo and Niko reached the landing and burst through the door. As soon as it shut, Rema clicked a key and an blast door slammed shut on either side. Rema started working on the exterior door when an alarm popped up on his datapad. It flashed SLICING PROGRAM FOUND. ATTEMPTED DISCONNECTION

Spast! Someone had discovered Rema and was trying to disconnect him from the CIN without shutting down the entire system. Working with a new resolve, Rema moved over this datapad with amazing speed. His screen flicked and knew they were close. Just a little longer, just a little longer....

As Rema clicked to open the door, his screen went black and he knew he was disconnected. He hoped he got his command through before it shut down. He unplugged his datapad and shoved it into his jumpsuit. Holstering his pistol he took his blaster carbine and started shooting into the hole that lead into the complex.

"Get ready to run and shoot madly when i tell you!" Rema screamed over the blaster fire. Pulling a few clips of ammo from his bag and putting it into his pockets, he jumped up and started shooting at the hole. He nodded to Slash and they both tore off to the door firing at the hip, reaching the blast door, Rema punched in his own code that he placed into the system and the doors slid open. Slash ran before Rema and bolted out the main doors. Following close behind, Rema reached the main doors and soon felt a hot pain sear into his back. He was thrown forward and tumbled down the steps of the complex. Slash kneeled before him providing cover.

"Crap, Rema are you alright?"

"Eh, i took a shot in the back." Rema replied as Slash looked where he pointed.

"Ha, you are lucky. The shot nailed your ammo packs and did hit your skin. You burned but your alive. I would ditch that ammo too, the heavy case just barely protected it from blowing."

Rema nodded and tossed his bag, staggering up he turned around and shot four shots into the bag. It exploded sending smoke and fire into the sky. As Rema and Slash disappeared into the mass of people around the complex, they received a message from Kairo saying thanks for the help and to get a vehicle and do as much damage as they could on their way to the spaceport. Dashing off to the nearest motor pool, Rema could only help but laugh. Ha, i wanted to trade this for nerf herder...

-----------------------
"Luke, I am your Fasha."
TRP/ASL/CPL Rema/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR][OPE] [AM-B][AM-S][AM-P][IH][SoA]
nikorasu
ComNet Initiate

March 30, 2004 4:51:37 AM    View the profile of nikorasu 
The Dragoons quickly ran around the side of the building, but stopped before they reached the main lot. There was a flood of people surrounding the building, making Niko wonder how Rema and Slash were able to get out. So far, no one in the crowd seemed to realize what exactly was going on, and it was easy to conclude that they were there just for the sake of being there.

"Niko, are you alright?" Kairo asked without as much force as the last time he asked him a question.

"Yep, I'm fine, but there might be a scratch or two. I have a high tolerance for smaller things like scratches," The less experienced Dragoon responded, "What about you?"

"I'll be fine, not the first time something has gone a little wrong in a mission for me. Rema and Slash will be here soon, at least, they should because after they laid their little eye on us, security on the whole planet probably went into overdrive. You should still have your papers, right?" Kairo asked, this time much more sternly.

"Let me check... Pocket A - checked, nothing. Err... Pocket B - checked, nothing," Niko went on for about five minutes, until he remembered his briefcase, and how it was in Rema's utility vehicle. "It's in the vehicle, from earlier. It's on the other side of the building."

Giving a nod, Kairo radioed Rema, "Rema, meet us on your way to the port. We'll be taking the other vehicle."

Rema acknowledged, and the two Dragoons decided to run around the back of the building to get their ride. They couldn't shoot their guns at hostiles, and they had to stay in the shadows because the cameras were still on. The group slowly maneuvered through the back lot, and in no time they saw the vehicle, which was expertly hidden by your friendly neighborhood Wannabe Assistant Squad Leader. They hopped in, and quickly drove out of the complex, hopefully not hitting anyone.

-----------------------

[This message has been edited by nikorasu (edited March 31, 2004 4:37:53 AM)]
Rema
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

March 30, 2004 3:40:50 PM    View the profile of Rema 
[OOC: *coughnotaslyetcough*]

"Righto, we will meet you half where there at the barracks. Got ya." Rema clicked his comlink off and started walking with Slash again.

"So whats up?" Slash inquired leaning closer to Rema. They had pushed through the crowds surrounding the communication complex and had run off down the street. They were headed south towards the opposite end of the city they were in. Kairo and Afyon had determined to meet at a small personnel spaceport at the far end of the industrial metropolis.

Often security barracks were located near important defensive locations, so Rema hoped these rebels went with the trend. Jogging down the street, blasters hidden in their jumpsuits, the two imperials turned a corner and ran strait into a very bad situation.

Directly ahead of the two Dragoons was the barracks they hoped for. Unfortunately flowing out of the barracks were what must have been almost two hundred security personnel and about 20 speeders. They both halted in their tracks and spun back around the corner.

"Sithspit, how are we gonna get throught that!" Rema said clutching his blaster.

"I dont know but i think we should ditch these suits." Slash said ducking into an alley. It was almost sunrise and basked the city in an eerie light. The alley they entered was a normal one filled with trash yet the far end of the alley was blocked off. They tossed their jumpsuits in the alley and heading back to the corner. Handing Slash his blaster, Rema headed off down the street. Security personnel swarmed everywhere heading towards the Comm. building and off to the far side of the city. The other fireteam must be doing good

He headed off to the large door the speeders had zoomed out of and hoped he could find a pair for Slash and himself. As he neared the building a loud explosion sounded from the direction of the Comm Building. Looks like their fireteam completed their task. As he reached the motor pool door he was amazed he had made it this far. He had no idea what he was planning on next, but he need to get off this planet ASAP.

[OOC: Will finish later]

-----------------------
"Luke, I am your Fasha."
Afyon
ComNet Member

March 30, 2004 4:44:14 PM    View the profile of Afyon 
Afyon raced away from the command center as it blew.  He headed quickly towards to motorpool to steal a bike.  Then he would be off to the warehouse to collect his gear from the maintence truck and then it was diversion time.  Afyon reached into the bag with what explosives he had left and pulled out his pistol.  He pulled the silencer out of the side pocket and screwed it on as he ran down the pavement towards the motorpool.  All around him, guards were running everywhere searching for the saboteurs and trying to contain the damage from spreading to the industrial complexes around the generator station.  On the far side, one building had been completely destroyed by the blast and several others aroud the complex had been badly burned, damaged, or semi collapsed from the power of the explosions.  Afyon ran past a group of guards on a firetruck and arrived at the motorpool.  He took a second to grab his breath and then flung the door open.

"Attention, grab your weapons and fall in with me, we are going to expand the search now!"  Afyon ordered, smiling inside at the power the stolen Leftenant's uniform gave him.  The seven men shouldered their assault rifles and headed to the door.  Afyon walked into the hanger and grabbed a rifle from a rack of weapons and ammunition. "They are well armed so be careful men, lets move out!"  He ordered as he loaded the rifle and turned towards the men at the door.  Just as the men turned around to exit, Afyon gripped the rifle and opened fire gunning down the men as they tried to turn and dive for cover.  Afyon ejected the cartridge and reloaded as he raced around one of the bikes and looked down at the charred bodies.  One man who was only hit in the shoulder and knee was groaning in pain.  Afyon pulled his pistol out of the holster on the uniform, aimed at the mans head and then turned his before firing too quick shots.  The groaning ended and he heard what resembled a wet smack as the charred remains of the man's head hit the ground.

Afyon clipped the rifle into the rack onto the speeder bike and filled the other slot with another one of the rifles.  He grabbed as many cartridges as he could fine and put them in the back compartment of the bike before hoping on and racing out of the hanger.  He quickly turned out of the complex and raced away in the confusion.  He was headed back to the warehouse.

(OOC: Story is now on pause until after Chapter 8.  Enjoy Chapter 8 everyone, should be a good one!)

-----------------------
Rema
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

April 30, 2004 10:20:39 PM    View the profile of Rema 
i wanted this at the top.

-----------------------
"Luke, I am your Fasha."
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Mission To Ralltiir (DD Mission)  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 2:19:31 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 68  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >