Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > DD Story line : Disturbence on Pakrik minor.

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  DD Story line : Disturbence on Pakrik minor.
Kairo
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  253
Total Posts:  1338
  RE: DD Story line : Disturbence on Pakrik minor.
October 18, 2003 6:46:35 PM    View the profile of Kairo 
(OOC Ok DarkDragoons this is the storyline. It will take place in the simulaters. So if you want to have some special equipment then you can use it. Nothing hi-powered, just some explosives, guns and such. I will start it off already in the sims. OOC)

As Kairo walked down the hall to the Dark Dragoons meeting room he thought back over the last few years of his life. Back to when he used to be in the Corelian Corsec. Yes, those had been some interesting times. Fighting against the smugling groups, and starting to realize how much the galaxie need a good stern fist to keep it inline. That was when he started to realize where he wanted to go in life. Of course out of uniform he loved to just sit around a sabacc table with some friends and have a drink. Funny how memories like that pop up when you don't expect them, considering that the mission his squad was about to go on was against the smugling group.

As he stepped through the door, to the DD debreifing room, he thought of how much he had accomplished in the VE in such a short amount of time. From when his brother had come home to Corellia for a visit and had convinced him to join. To joining his first squad IH. And later becoming the SL over DD. Yes, this was the goal he had been searching for in his life.

Serveying his squadren he looked at all of the troops he would be leading into battle. Mars, Kjerri, Slash, Shawn Tylers, Luke, Afyon, and his newest member Rema, who he couldn't wait to see what his contribution would be like to the squad. Sitting down at the head of the table he slipped in his datapad and said, " Hello, men. How are you today? Happy to be up at 7:00 oclock in the morning?"

A motly round of no's answered him. "Well that is nice to know. Now on to more pressing matters. I have called all here to go on a mission to Pakrik Minor. There seams to be troublesome group of smouglers there who are supplying the New Republic with suplies from under our boarders. We don't want that now do we. This group is called Infiltrater. Our objective is to find and destroy its main headquarters. Any questions so far?" There were no replies.

"Ok then, here's the catch." Kairo said. "The problem is we don't know exactly where on Pakrik Minor their base is. We do know that they a few contacts on Pakrik Major, which will be our first stop. When we get there we will split into two groups and try to find out there base. This is a infitration mission, so we will be going in undercover. Group one will be Mars, Shawn Tylers, Rema, and me, which I will be leading. The second group will be Slash, Luke, Kjerri and Afyon, who I am putting Afyon in command over." When Kairo said this there were a few indistinct grumbles.

"I only did this to see how he would do. I want you to give him your full respect. This doesn't mean he is ASL. It just means I had to put someone in charge, and since I haven't seen you guys in action. I chose the person with the highest rank. Now once we find out where Infiltraters base is we will meet up on Pakrik Minor. Once there we will dropship in our tanks and blow the base to smitherings. And since we don't have any data on the base I can't say how well it will be defended."

"Are there any questions?" Kairo asked as he ended his briefing. That wasn't as hard as he had expected it to be. Or maybe it was easy because his troops were half asleep.

(OOC I left questions open so that if there were any questions you could actually post it. Also before you post your question in the meetinn, I would like you to write about how you got there, and anything else you might want to do. Maybe a lttle reminising. I hope I did ok. Now you all have a place to write. OOC)

-----------------------
Private First Class Kairo
If it has a Rebel insignia, shoot, ask questions later
SL/CPL Kairo/1SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/Ve[CDS]
Afyon
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class

Post Number:  718
Total Posts:  981
October 18, 2003 7:56:31 PM    View the profile of Afyon 
Afyon got up from his seat and walked over to the team he was assigned.  Being used to a special forces unit, he was very impressed with what he saw.

"Alright men, I am Senior Sergeant Afyon, and apparently team leader for this mission."  Afyon looked at the men who seemed to be slightly uncaring.  "Alright! We are about to begin a simulation mission in twenty minutes! I want you to get your asses out of here now, and come back in ten minutes ready to get some work done"

Afyon turned and headed towards the simulator room to check over the equipment. He was a very particular man when it came to mission prep, even for a simulation.  He also felt something to prove to this squad, he was probably more experienced than the rest of the squad combined and he felt he needed to prove exactly what kind of fighter he was.

Afyon arrived at the room and begin to check over the equipment, he wasnt happy with what he saw and made a note to complain to Kairo when he arrived here at sim time.

-----------------------
TR/SST_Afyon/Dark Dragoon Squad/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/[LoC][IH]
Rema
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  858
Total Posts:  1056
October 18, 2003 8:40:25 PM    View the profile of Rema 
(OOC This is my first time and i don't fully know what im doing so if you got any comments, contact me please.)

"Well this place doesn't seem so bad" muttered Rema to himself. " Its better than that hole i was living in while working for the Hutt's"  Unable to sleep that night, Rema stayed up cleaning his weapons, and skimming through some old data pads he had when working as an Intelligence Agent.

At about 6:30 in the morning, he got up and decided to take a walk around the DD base. "I guess this actually is a pretty decent place." he said outloud. As he walked around the DD base he finally made his way to the debriefing room. He entered and looked around found his seat at the table. As he was about to leave, the rest of the Dark Dragoons came slowly walking through the door, with the majority of them barely awake.

"Better take a seat Rema, Corporal Kario has called a meeting." explained Senior Sergeant Afyon. Rema quickly took a spot at the table and waited for Kario to arrive.

His thoughts soon drifted to his work before joinning the Vast Empire. He remembered his last job he had with a Republic Senator and how in the end, he was almost killed by him. He suddenly frowned at this thought, vowing revenge against him and the New Republic. "Its good I still have contacts with people on the inside of the New Republic." He though to himself.

He quickly shook away these thoughts as Kario walked into the room. He listened to the brief Kario gave and was glad to see that he was working with Kario. He had heard many things about him and wanted to see what he was like. When Kario explained the catch, Rema began thinking if he knew anyone that lived on Pakrik minor. A named popped into his head, but he dismissed it because that man was way to dangerous.

After the briefing ended, Rema got up and went over to Kairo to ask him a few questions about the sims. He was filled with a childhood giddiness that he hadnt felt in many years. For once he was actually not sure what the future held for him, but was ready to give any challange all that he had.

-----------------------
"Only Trust your Allies as much as you can Predict your Enemies."

"Luke, I am your Fasha."
[This message has been edited by Rema (edited October 19, 2003 6:15:11 PM)]
Afyon
ComNet Member

October 18, 2003 9:46:18 PM    View the profile of Afyon 
Afyon looked at his watch and then looked around the sim room some more.  After a minute he decided that he had time to emplty a few clips at the shooting range in the next room.  In the process of his transfer, he had gone almost two weeks without firing a shot.

That was a long time to go without practice, practice was essential for good marksmanship and Afyon had always been a good shot because he practiced daily.  Afyon entered the shooting range and got himself a pistol and four clips.  He then proceeded down to a free stall, loaded his weapon and prepared for the targets to appear.

The first target popped up and he fired once, missing the heart high and left.  He then emptied his clips against the other targets as they appeared.  when he got the results he was shocked, he had missed the bullseye everytime.  By the time he finished with the other three clips, he was make on his mark for the most part but it wouldtake a while to get back into 100% form.

With that completed, Afyon headed back to the simulator room to see if anyone else of his squad had arrived.

-----------------------
Mars
ComNet Initiate

Post Number:  133
Total Posts:  100
October 19, 2003 1:40:02 PM    View the profile of Mars 
Mars walked into the simulator room and prepared the program.  He saw Afyon squeezing off rounds in the shooting range.  The combat sim program loaded and generic enemies introduced themselves to the 'battlefield.'

Rema and Kairo were talking last time Mars looked and Shawn had yet to show up for the preporation.  Mars thought he might as well go commando until the rest of the fire team arrived.

Mars set off in the simulation.  Whilst in the sim, Mars stalked around picking off some enemies one by one.  At that moment, Shawn jumped in the sim and joined Mars.  They used basic guerrilla tactics, seeing as there were only two of them.  Moving sluggishly about, Mars was tired as hell but still continued the scenario.

"Man, where is everyone else?" Mars said to Shawn...

-----------------------
Lance Corporal Coris "Mars" Swift
Assistant Squad Leader -- 1.2SQD
-----------------------
"It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again" - The Nortingur
-----------------------
ASL/LCPL Mars/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR]
Kairo
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

October 19, 2003 2:37:40 PM    View the profile of Kairo 
(OOC one question Mars. When you say the simulation you just mean a little warming up don't you. Not the real mission?

-----------------------
Mars
ComNet Initiate

Post Number:  133
Total Posts:  100
October 19, 2003 8:21:18 PM    View the profile of Mars 
(OOC: Righteo, just a little warm up before we head in to action)

-----------------------
Lance Corporal Coris "Mars" Swift
Assistant Squad Leader -- 1.2SQD
-----------------------
"It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again" - The Nortingur
-----------------------
ASL/LCPL Mars/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR]
Rizzit
ComNet Veteran

[VE-ARMY] Captain
[VE-DJO] Initiate (IN)

Post Number:  1470
Total Posts:  2943
October 19, 2003 8:24:51 PM    View the profile of Rizzit 
OOC: My apologies for bulking this up even further. First off, good job on the story. It's nice to see some activity bursting. However: DD, you've lingered around long enough. Get into your briefing or I will appear and brief you. Trust me, you don't want me to do that.

-----------------------
Sergeant Major Rizzit BlackHeart
Crazy Raiders Squad Leader
Wildcard Platoon Adjutant
Army of the Vast Empire
PC:A/SL/SGM Rizzit/3SQD/1PLT/COMP/1BAT/1RGT//VE[OPE][OTH][EW1][RCoD][CoH]
"Everything expressed truly from your heart and soul is as pure as gold in the minds of anyone who listens!"--Rizzit
[This message has been edited by Rizzit (edited October 19, 2003 8:25:30 PM)]
Afyon
ComNet Member

October 20, 2003 5:55:49 PM    View the profile of Afyon 
(OOC: just waiting for it to happen...i figure Kairo or someone would brief us :P )

-----------------------
Kairo
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

October 21, 2003 9:40:09 AM    View the profile of Kairo 
(OOC I thought I already did a debrifing. Up above. I explained the whole thing. I just want the rest of my squad to write on it and then I will get started in the SIMS. OOC)

-----------------------
Afyon
ComNet Member

October 21, 2003 1:44:12 PM    View the profile of Afyon 
(OOC: Alright guys lets all get in there then so we can continue!!!!! Dont make people write for your character when you are perfectly capable of doing it yourself)

-----------------------
Kairo
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

October 24, 2003 9:17:24 AM    View the profile of Kairo 
(OOC hello guys this you're last chance to post on this or you get a strike and we move on without you. So Post already.

-----------------------
Rizzit
ComNet Veteran

[VE-ARMY] Captain
[VE-DJO] Initiate (IN)

Post Number:  1470
Total Posts:  2943
October 25, 2003 9:59:57 AM    View the profile of Rizzit 
OOC: You've had your chance! Time to get you into the simulator. Your posts are out of order totally, so I'm going to start this one in the middle of Rema's post, and end it when you're in the simulators.

"Mars, I really do not know where everyone else is." Replied an anxious Shawn Tylers.

"Well they had better get here soon." Kairo said as he walked into the room. "I'm getting impatient."

As if overhearing Kairo and the others, the remaining 5 troopers went into the briefing room. Kairo instructed them all to have a seat, when Rizzit appeared over the holo-channel.

"Greetings Kairo. I see you're about to brief your squad. Mind if I step in for a bit?" said Rizzit.

"Uh, sure Rizz. Maybe you can smack some discipline into them for me eh?" Kairo replied.

"Not from here I can't. However, it may come down to that. Anyways, DD: your SL has chosen a simulator for your first mission together. No, none of you can die: but I don't suggest sacrificing yourself in the mission. The simulator will take you to the Urban realm of Pakrik Minor. As Kairo stated there is a base of Smugglers supplying the New Republic with all of their weapons, and other such necessities. What does this mean? It means you're going to have a heck of a time finding the base, seeing as mostly all the buildings look alike. I did manage to find out that there are 10 buildings scattered throughout the planet that are different from the rest. Your mission: should you choose to accept it: Infiltrate the city-world of Pakrik Minor and disarm all anti-air defenses. Our transport ships will then land providing you with your tanks. Now, your briefing room doubles as a group-simulator room. I have the switch here that turns it on. So you all better stand up, unless you want to land on your rear to start the mission off. Good Luck, and don't dissapoint Kairo or myself."

When he was done speaking Kairo saluted Rizzit, and his hologram dissappeared. Back at the platoon base, Rizzit went to his control panel and opened back the cover. Inside were four toggle switches in a row with writing above each. From left to write they read: Iron Horse, Dark Dragoons, Raiders, and Wraiths. Rizzit hit the second from the left, which activated the Dark Dragoons Simlator. At the breifing room, the room seemed to spin and turn white for a bit. After a while, their vision returned. The squad could now see tall buildings much like on Courscant, with air-taxis and the like going around. It was always an amazing site to see the capital, and it was almost equally amazing to see Pakrik Minor. After taking in the sights, it was time to move out.....

OOC: Okay guys, I got you in. Now move out!

-----------------------
Sergeant Major Rizzit BlackHeart
Crazy Raiders Squad Leader
Wildcard Platoon Adjutant
Army of the Vast Empire
PC:A/SL/SGM Rizzit/3SQD/1PLT/COMP/1BAT/1RGT//VE[OPE][OTH][EW1][RCoD][CoH]
"Everything expressed truly from your heart and soul is as pure as gold in the minds of anyone who listens!"--Rizzit
Kairo
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

October 25, 2003 11:50:05 AM    View the profile of Kairo 
As Kairo's head stopped spinning and his stomache returned to normal, he decided he should realy get used to the simulater jumps. Looking around he saw himself in the middle of a checkin station on the world of Pakrik Minor. Yep, just like he remembered it from the photo's he had scanned when choosing the mission. When he turned to look at his squad he found himself at a bunch of normal looking pedestrians.

"Afyon? Is that you?" Kairo said as he looked closer at one of the men and saw that he had one too many bags to just be caring clothes.

"Yeah it's me. I was going for the regular pedestrian look, but ended up with this. And it itches to boot." Afyon said as he suddenly twitched and his clothes changed to something a little more casual.

As Kairo looked around he recognized all of his troops at different checking stations. Then he remembered he was suppose to checkin also. Heading over to and open station. He slipped in his passport. "All clear. Civilian Kairo Halcyon on business to his mothers funeral." a metalic voice said from the machine. "Have a nice day. Next."

Heading back to the main auditorium, he decided to rent a hover transport for his squad to use. Pulling out his wallet he checked to see how much money the simulater had decided to give him. Wow his mom must have been on rich lady in this sim. Walking over the the register, he paid the front desk and got the keys for the vehical.

As he headed back out, he saw his men huddled together and started in that direction. "Ok guys. Are we all signed in? I have a van out front for us, so pick up your bags and lets go."

Stepping into the van he decided to set it on autopilot for the hotell they would be staying in. Once everyone was in, he punched the ignition and sat back to check his bags and equipment.

"Wow this is great." Kairo heard Rema say from the back of the hovervan. "I wasn't expecting this. I have only been in the sims once before and that was just for target practice. Nothing like this."

"Nice to know one of us is happy." Mars said as he unzipped his bag.

As the rest of the squad started to relax, Kairo decided this would be and ok time to check his stuff also. Pulling down the zippers he started in on his equipment check. One sniper rifle, a few heavy explosives, some wiring, four blastrs of differing variety, a pack of throwing knives, a sack of powercells, and a few other odds and ends he thought might come in handy.

As the vehical started to slow down, he put all of his stuff away and and stood up. When the dorrs finally opened, Kairo was stunned at the bueaty of  this wonderous city that had unfortunately been befallin by a rebel smugling gang. He started forward towrad the hotel that would be their comand ops.

(OOC I hope I didn't bore you to bad. I thought I would leave the details of th hotel to you guys. I would like you to talk about the car ride up also in your posts. Thankyou. OOC)

-----------------------
[This message has been edited by Kairo (edited October 25, 2003 11:50:46 AM)]
Afyon
ComNet Member

October 25, 2003 12:33:58 AM    View the profile of Afyon 
Afyon opened one of the two bags he had dragged along with him for the mission. Inside of it was his old gear that he had from Wraith squad, complete to the commando armor which in hindsight was ridiculous to bring.  He made a note to hide it in the hotel as he wouldnt be needing it for this mission.  he then opened the smaller of the two bags and took out his silenced pistol which he stripped down and began to clean.  He was very protective of his weaponry and cleaned it frequently even if it hadnt been fired.

After completing that he put the pistol back in the bag and sorted through the other gear he had, he wished he had some heavy weaponry for the mission since it was going to require getting into some pretty high security areas.  He had a sniper rifle, a semi-automatic, and an automatic blaster, all silenced, but they wouldnt be effect against a group of fifty or a hundred troops.  He also had limited explosives with him, which would probably mean his team would have to steal more if they didnt have much with them.

After making a mental tabulation of his gear Afyon packed it back into the bag and pulled some clothing over top of it to make it look like a suitcase.  Then he shoved the bags under his seat and turned to Kairo who was sitting next to him.

"How much experience does a mech infantry squad have in special operations?"

"If we had experience would we be doing a basic simulation like this?" Kairo asked sarcastically and laughed.

"Ok good point, this will be quite interresting then."  Afyon laughed.  He looked at the three other members of his team for the mission.  He hoped they would be able to cut it, he didnt doubt their fighting capability but infantry units were not the stealthiest ones around and stealth was critical.

Afyon looked outside the window of the van and noticed it was approaching a large hotel in the middle of the city.  He began to look around at the surrounding buildings to get an idea of what kind of area they were in.  At least being in the middle of the city would given them close proximity to some of the anti-air defenses. Although those being in the city, the odds were they were going to be very heavily guarded.  This was going to be an interresting assignment.

-----------------------
Rema
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

October 25, 2003 3:45:06 PM    View the profile of Rema 
Rema sat in the back of the hovervan looking out the window. Everything looked and felt real, it was like truly being on Pakrik Minor.

After noticing that everyone else was checking their gear, Rema unzipped his bag and starting checking through it.

He looked at everyone else's and noticed that it was full of things, while his only had a few items in it. He had taken along three blasters, a small vibroblade from his earlier years, a few of his homemade kits, and a small almost unnoticeable item that could come in handy.

He checked his homemade kits to make sure everything was there. These kits were comprised of items that could help him slice into almost any computer, hotwire doors, and corrupt security systems. He was glad he didn't dispose of these kits when he joined the Vast Empire, because it looks like his old days of espionage would help him.

As the van slowed, he put all his things back into his bag and slung it over his shoulder. As stepped out of the van, he noticed that it even smelled a lot like Pakrik Minor. He began walking towards the hotel, but stopped looking around at everything.

"Wow, this place is really fascinating. Its strange how it can look, feel and smell so real." Rema said to the rest of DD. He waited for a response, but didn't get one. He turned around to see what was going on and noticed the rest of the DD ten meters away walking into the hotel. Rema took one last looked around and then ran after the rest of DD.

-----------------------

"Luke, I am your Fasha."

TRP/PFCRema/3SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE[LoR]
Afyon
ComNet Member

October 28, 2003 3:32:27 PM    View the profile of Afyon 
(OOC: question, 2 of my team was AWOLed...should I just have em killed off in the sim? I can write how they get captured very soon if so desired)

-----------------------
Kairo
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

October 28, 2003 5:19:47 PM    View the profile of Kairo 
(OOC No it is still early enough to drop them. We will just form one big group instead. I will lead, and you will be second in command. if we split up we would do it like me as one leader and you as another. you know what to do. Yeah, so just drop them and we will just be one happy family. Works better this way also. Not as confusing. hope that helps. OOC)

-----------------------
TK-112
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant

Post Number:  661
Total Posts:  1086
October 31, 2003 12:01:51 AM    View the profile of TK-112 
TK stood amazed, staring towards the magnificent city. he has been on three missions before but they were normally covered with ruins.

"Hmm, I don't think they know that i'm included in this mission yet..."TK thought to himself.

As he looked around, TK found two bags.

"Hmm this must be my equipments."

As TK opened on of the bags up, he found two Enforces Heavy Slugthrower Pistols, a Vibroblade, Five anti-vehicle grenades and a standard E-11 rifle.

"Hmm, pretty good..."

The other bag was about two times larger then the previous one, as he opened it up he found The State of The Art 210 Personal Armour and Korikar Dh-112 Sniper Rifle.

"Holly ****, I'm the advisor and they expect me to carry all these stuff!" TK muttered.

TK could easily see where the hotel was from where he was standing, it was dirty and insignifcant compared to all the structures around it. But no one will ever suspect them coming if the squad resides in such an insignificant place...

-----------------------
Advisor David "TK-112" Bowman
Sergeant - 1.2 Dark Dragoons SQD
Ex-Squad Leader 1.2SQD 
ADV/SGT TK-112/advisor-1.2sqd/VEA/VE [CoR]
Slash
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  23
Total Posts:  33
October 31, 2003 6:28:04 PM    View the profile of Slash 
As he moved withhis team, headed up by Afyon, Slash grumbled. "hey, Sarge? this radio doesn't have enough singnal strength. i dont think we're gonna be able to call in any air support, or ground support, for that matter."

After hearing Afyon's steadfast reponse, "Lance Corporal? you WILL get that radio functional, by whatever means neccessary. DO YOU COPY?!", Slash shrugged, shouldered his E-11, and kept a-marching along.

-----------------------
Lance Corporal D. "Slash" Veran

TRP/LCPL/2Sqd/1Plt/1Co/1Bat/1Reg/1Div//VE
Slash
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  23
Total Posts:  33
October 31, 2003 8:04:33 PM    View the profile of Slash 
(OOC- uhh...just ignore all the moving bits. i choose to remove those parts from existence. Thank You, have a nice war.)

-----------------------
Lance Corporal D. "Slash" Veran

TRP/LCPL/2Sqd/1Plt/1Co/1Bat/1Reg/1Div//VE
Afyon
ComNet Member

October 31, 2003 8:33:02 PM    View the profile of Afyon 
The squad dispersed once getting out of the van near the hotel. They had parked it underground and spread out, some going onto the street, others up into neighbouring buildings.  Slowly, they made their way into the hotel and check in.  Afyon and Slash were checking into their room, they were posing as two middle-class businessman in the market to sign a contract to import some new products from Corellia.  Afyon being a Corellian himself had the perfect knowledge and accent to play the part.

Once they checked in, they made their way up to the small room on teh third floor of the somewhat dirty hotel.  Afyon entered the room and set his bags down near the bed closest to the window.  He then began to talk to Slash about their potential contract, gesturing with his hands to play along.  While they talked, Afyon quickly searched through his room for bugs.  Being from another planet, the odds were likely he was given a room in an area that was monitored.  He managed to find three after about 5 minutes of searching.  He then took out his datapad and ran a program through them, one that had br recorded speech, sounds, and voices of the two men.  This caused the bugs to hear this and not what was really going on in the room.

With that completed, Afyon got on his com and told the squad memebrs one by one where they would meet.  He told them all to come to his room because he had debugged it.  After 15 mintues, the entire squad was assem  bled and Kairo began to give the briefing.

"Alright men, we have two tasks on our hands that me must accomplish in order to complete our mission.  First, we have to hack into the city's central computer.  This will allow us to get a complete guide as to where every shield, anti-air system, and radar installation are.  Secondly, we need transportation, preferably a couple of assorted vehicles so that we can travel in smaller groups and go along many different routes.  We will break up into two groups in order to perform this task.  Afyon will lead the team to crack the city computer, I will lead the team to get the transportation.  We dont currently have a slicer but there is a program installed on my datapad which I will transfer to Afyon that will allow us to get into the computer undetected for a couple of minutes.  Now Afyon, Slash, Kjerre and Luke will accomplish task one.  The rest of us will get transportation.  This means, you guys coming with me are about to become street thugs.  Any questions?"

Kairo looked around the room and saw there were none.  "Ok great.  My guys, we will have to come back here to get our explosives and stuff later.  For now, put what you need in one small bag for this part of the operation.  The rest we will hide in the back alley behind the hotel until we can come back for it.  Once outside the hotel, hide your gear, and take the small bag two alleys north.  We will prepare there for this.  You have 30 minutes, move out!"  Kairo turned and left the room.

Afyon turned to those who were going to go with him while the other team slowly made their way out, going one at a time and opposite ways to their rooms.  Afyon quickly outlined a similar rendezvous system to that that Kairo had proposed for his team.  Afyon, however, told his men to pack only a pistol, and a few ammo packs hidden.  Afyon himself had his silenced pistol with him and a combat knife in an ankle sheath.  He hoped they wouldnt need their weapons but he always wanted to be ready.  Aften telling his men to meet him two alleys to the west, he dismissed them and began to put his other weaponry in a bag to hide in the alley.

-----------------------
TK-112
ComNet Member

November 1, 2003 4:56:47 AM    View the profile of TK-112 
After about fifteen minutes the squad has gathered up again in the alley ready to hide their weapons and equipments. Suddenly an armoured figure stood behind them.

"I wouldn't put those weapons there if I were you..."

The whole squad reacted with guns pointed towards the creature.

"Whoa calm down!" The creature said

The armoured figure then took his helmet off, it turned out to be TK. Immediately recognising the face, Mars leapt forward.

"TK, what the hell are you doing in here?" Afyon asked.
"Well I got orders to become your squad's advisor, so...where's the new SL?" TK answered.

A man dressed up as a street thug came out of the garbage pile.

"Ok, I found us a spot here...WHO THE HELL IS THAT!?" Kairo said in surprise.
"So, you must be Corporal Kairo, nice to meet you; I am Sergeant David, erhm...TK-112, I will be actiing as Dark Dragoon's advisor and vehicle crewman." TK replied.
"Ok, but we need a vehicle right now don't we?" Afyon asked.
"Don't worry, I had the courtesy of getting us a truck..."TK answered

-----------------------
Ex-Squad Leader 1.2SQD 
Afyon
ComNet Member

November 1, 2003 5:07:08 AM    View the profile of Afyon 
"Alright men, get the gear into the truck TK-112 has. TK, take that armor off and put it in the truck, your weapons too. We are going for the civilian look for a while. The team coming with me to get transportation, some of you hop in with tk, some go on foot. We need one or two more vehicles, maybe even a speeder bike. Move out!"

Kairo picked up his bag with his weaponry in it and quickly moved towards the truck TK had.  The rest of his group followed suit along with Afyon and his men.  When Afyon had loaded his stuff, he told his members to meet him at the rendezous point they had discussed before and with the equipment he had suggested, that being a pistol and one or two ammo packs.

Afyon told the men to disperse and meet him in ten minutes.  When they left, he headed down the street. After going over two streets, he found a dark shabby bar mixed in with some other run down looking structures, he went inside. Afyon wanted to see what kind of information he could get about the defences in the city.

-----------------------
ASL/SST_Afyon/Dark Dragoon Squad/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/[LoC][IH]
TK-112
ComNet Member

November 1, 2003 6:03:05 AM    View the profile of TK-112 
"Ok, Kairo you and the squad should stay here and guard the stash, try and contact base. Mars come with me, we're going GTA."TK said.
"Err, I'm not qualified..."Mars hesitantly replied.
"Well I am, bring pistols, knife and some ammo."TK ordered.

The pair then took off, disguised as local street thugs armed with blunt cardboard tubes, vibroknucklers and peasant beaters. The parking lots was like a heaven to them, filled with vehicles of all sorts, ranging from land speeders to starships.

"Don't get sidetracked, we're here to get a speeder..."TK reminded.

-Meanwhile at the Squad truck-

"Tadath, this is Pakrik Minor, Corporal Kairo reporting, all is well and under control, no back ups are needed at this stage over and out"

-----------------------
Ex-Squad Leader 1.2SQD 
Rema
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

November 1, 2003 7:58:04 PM    View the profile of Rema 
Rema watched as Kairo walked back towards the truck after communicating with HQ. Rema checked his weapon for the second time and looked down the alley towards Shawn Tylers posistion. Shawn had gone to look for any people that might come down it.

Kairo walked past Rema and jumped up into the truck. Rema moved around the other side and jumped in as well. He quickly checked his weapon for the third time and then turned to look out the window. After a few minutes Kairo broke the silence.

"From your reactions i guess your excited about this"

"Quite. This simulator is the most detailed and realistic i have ever seen. The Vast Empire must have put alot of money into these."

Kairo nodded but before he could respond a loud pounding came from the side of the truck. They both turned and saw Shawn jumping up into the truck. He seemed to be out of breath.

"Whats going on Shawn?" asked Kairo
"A squad of local police officers are heading our way, i barely got down here without being noticed." Rema looked down the alley where Shawn had come from and sure enough, six heavily armored police officers were heading their way.

"Quickly hide all the weapons and anything suspicious looking. Let me do all the talking" Ordered Kairo.

Just as he finished the officers arrived and surrounded the truck...

-----------------------

"Luke, I am your Fasha."

TRP/LCPRema/3SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE[LoR][OPE] [AM-B][AM-S][AM-P]
[This message has been edited by Rema (edited November 1, 2003 8:03:52 PM)]
TK-112
ComNet Member

November 1, 2003 8:23:32 PM    View the profile of TK-112 
TK and Mars drove down the parking lot in what seems to be a zizparannza luxury speeder.
TK had thought that by picking different types of vehicles, the squad will have more ways of infiltrating inside buildings. He has planned everything, including which disguise the squad should wear depending on the situatuion, but all this must be approved by Kairo first.

"Sergeant, we should take a different route back, we don't want people seeing us more than required, they might get suspicious..." Mars said in a nervous manner.
"I would, but...I've never been here before so I don't really want to take my chances and get lost in the middle of a mission, that is what we call 'Stupidity' we'll just have to make sure that they don't really see our faces, oh yeah, go check and see if there are any clothes or something..." TK replied.

-----------------------
Ex-Squad Leader 1.2SQD 
Rema
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

November 1, 2003 11:41:21 PM    View the profile of Rema 
Rema forced himself to relax as a police officer approached the drivers side. He knocked on the window and Kairo stepped out and started talking with him. Rema looked into the back of the truck and saw Shawn still trying to push things into compartments without being noticed.

Another police officer came up and pounded on the window beside him. Rema quickly turned around and made eye contact with the officer. His hand twitched to use his gun, but he knew  that would result in injuries or worse......

"Keep your eyes forward. Dont make use have to take you in" ordered the officer. Rema kept eye contact with him for a few more seconds and then looked forward. As he sat there Rema tried to listen to what Kairo was saying but couldnt make it out. He was confident in his Squad Leader, but if they didnt believe Kairo, things would get real messy real fast. As Rema sat there he slowly formed a plan of attack just in case....

-----------------------

"Luke, I am your Fasha."

Kairo
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

November 2, 2003 7:30:04 PM    View the profile of Kairo 
(OOC I was going to do this last night, but I didn't have time as my troopers can explain if needed.   OOC)

As Kairo stepped out of the truck, he took a quick look at how many cops there were. 'Ok there are only five. I can handle that if worse comes to worse.' Kairo thought. "So officer what seems to be the problem?" Kairo said as he took his first look at the policeman in front of him. He was tall and young, by what Kairo could tell from his outward appearence.

"Well sir the IDs on your car are of a stolen vehical." The officer said in a shaky voice.

"Really. Well I rented this car earlier today from Bills Auto Center. You might want to check there." Kairo said as he went on a tanjent.

"Really. I wasn't informed of a that. Let me check on that." The police officer said as he pulled out his comlink.

"May I step into my car for a moment? I left my ID inside." Kairo asked while he thought up a quick plan of action. The officer waved him in.

As soon as Kairo closed the door he asked, "Rema how fast can you hack into a police log file?"

"Not sure. Depends on the system. Why?" Rema responded as he pulled out his data pad and comlink.

"Well we will just have to try. Do you think you can into the police records and change a few facts as to theft at certain stores?" Kairo asked as he stole a look outside.

"I can sure try. I haven't done anything like that. And I'm not a terminal. But let me see." As Rema started his work with the datapad, Kairo started formulating the plan just in case this didn't work.

A minute later Rema let out a slight exhale. "I did it. We are in."

"Good wrok man. Now let me see. A yes here it is. Just the place I saw as we were coming here from the airport. Bills  Auto center. Do you think you can make those files say it has had a few runins with authorities over auto theft?" Kairo asked.

"Sure can. Give me one second. And...  Done! what is this for anyways?" Rema said.

"I will explain later. Just hand me my bag." As Kairo stepped out of the car. He pulled out one of his many fake IDs he had brought with him handy. Just in time.

"It seems your story checks out. I will just need your ID." The officer said as he put away his comlink.

"Well that is great. Here's my ID. I hope you catch those theives." Kairo replied as the policemen got on there vehicals and headed for the store.

As Kairo stepped into the car he told Rema and Shawn what had happened. 'Well one crisis down. One of many to come' Kairo thought as he started up the car and start away to find a more secure location.

(OOC I would have cleaned this up but I have to get off now. Hope you understand it. OOC)

-----------------------
Rema
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

November 8, 2003 9:33:30 PM    View the profile of Rema 
As soon as the truck came to a stop, Rema let out the breath he didnt know he was holding. He quickly checked his weapon for the 7th time and looked at his surroundings.

The truck he was sharing with Kairo and Shawn Tylers was parked in another alley a few blocks away from the hotel. This time they parked behind some large containers in order to better hide themselves. After being searched by the local police, they had driven around looking for a more secure location to hold.

"Rema, you take point this time." Kairo ordered. "Im going to try and contact the rest of the group so they know where we are."

Rema stuffed his blaster into his bag and jumped out of the truck. He walked about 50 meters away from the truck to the entrance of the alley. He sat down behind a crate and pretended to be a worker on break. He sat sifting through the local news on his datapad to see if he could find any leads on the Smugglers.

He looked back down the alley and saw Kairo and Shawn Tylers trying to contact the rest of DD in order to tell them of our new positions. He hoped they would get through, because things would get very interesting if the rest of the group came back and we werent there.

Looking back out onto the busy street, Rema noticed a small cantina that had a steady stream of people heading in it. "The locals must know something about the Smugglers, perhaps we should check that cantina out" Rema said in his head.

He decided that he would talk to Kairo about it as soon as he was done contacting the rest of DD.

-----------------------

"Luke, I am your Fasha."

[This message has been edited by Rema (edited November 8, 2003 9:36:00 PM)]
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > DD Story line : Disturbence on Pakrik minor.  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 4:13:45 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 157  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >