Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Dark Intentions (Raiders Squad)

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  Dark Intentions (Raiders Squad)
D-13
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant
[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight (DJK)

Post Number:  545
Total Posts:  688
  RE: Dark Intentions (Raiders Squad)
August 9, 2002 6:25:12 PM    View the profile of D-13 
To everyone's surprise, nothing fired. As a matter of fact, nothing but lava pools lined the floor alongside bridges.  D-13 thought a bit. "Maybe its just me, but wasn't the tile that I kicked down kinda artificially raised?", he said. "Never mind that, let's just go", said Rizzit. A small squad of rebels ran around the corner into the Raiders. Everyone gave a surprised yelp and scooted back to fire. Stray blaster bolts ignited some fuel tanks and blasted the enemy straight into the nearby magma pools. An alarm on a moniter sounded and the pools were shut out by blastproof material. The room was colored red and white due to the flashing. Two near-invisible doors opened suddenly with a hiss. "Ok....Otto, take Jed, Jubei, and Strider that way.", said Rizzit, pointing to the left door. "The rest of you come with me.", he added. "Plan's gotta be somewhere", muttered Jed under his breath. The Raiders just made it to the doors before they shut again and turbolasers came online in the previous room.

-----------------------
TRP/SGT D-13/3SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/VEA

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Dark Intentions (Raiders Squad)  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 12:33:36 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 105  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >