WhiskeyRose
ComNet Novice

WhiskeyRose

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  72
Total Posts:  190
  RE: New Girl
January 11, 2012 4:46:07 PM    View the profile of WhiskeyRose 
Xy slid her finger gently up his chin and over the bottom of his lip, grabbing the stray piece of nacho cheese.  She sucked the cheese from her forefinger and thumb, chuckling lightly.  "There.  I got it for you."  She slid her slender soft fingers of her other hand into his letting him know she was not letting go anytime soon.

Enriko watched her disgusted.  "Keep outta my nachos boy." he growled as he covered the plate with his arms protectively. Heliwer grinned as he swiped another nacho.  Xy laughed along at the fun before taking a bite of her own sandwich.  The large half of sandwich deep fried in deliciously seasoned batter dwarfed her small hand.  Salty ham, sharp cheddar cheese and flavorful turkey filled her mouth warmly.  Powdered sugar dusted her chin from biting into the large Monte Crisco.

Jack eyed the sandwich over her cup of coffee.  Heliwer slowly reached over with his metalcarm and carefully rubbed the white power off for her.  Jack pouted as she wanted to take care of that for Xy.  Xy patted the empty seat next to her where Dusk had been sitting before.  "C'mere Jack.  I'll share my sandwich with you darlin'."

Jack eagerly sat next to Xy, leaned against her and kissed her on the cheek with powerful coffee breath.  Xy smiled and handed Jack the other half of the hot delicious sandwich.  Both women started mowing down on the sandwich, moaning in pleasure at the taste.  They both popped a french fry in their mouth occassionaly.  As the plate became bare, both Jack and Xy felt everyone staring at them.  They turned to each other, both their faces covered in powder sugar.  The women errupted in laughter, the rest of the table laughing with them.  Except for Enriko, who was chowing down on his nachos.

"Hmmm, I guess we were hungrier than we thought." Xy smiled sweetly as she and Jack started wiping their faces with napkins.  When she was finished, she looked over at Therex. "So, what kind of cards are those?  I don't think I've ever seen a deck like that.  Care to teach us how to play?" She felt as though the man was uncomfortable but wanted some social contact.  She hoped she would help him feel more comfortable and maybe get to know the strange man a little better. 

While she waited for Therex to respond, she whispered something into Heliwer's ear so that only he would hear her, "Hey, Heli, would you mind if I crashed at your place tonight?  After everything that's happened tonight, I don't think it's a good idea for me to go back to my place all by myself tonight."  She looked at him with pleading eyes.  She was genuinely afraid of more thugs following her back to her apartment.

Heliwer remained silent wondering if it was a trick question.  Jack interrupted the silent moment, "Yes, Therex, teach us how to play.  Is there anyway drinking could be incorporated into the game, or perhaps the removal of clothes.  You know, like strip sabacc?"

Xy looked at Jack for a moment and Jack grinned at her mischieviously, "What?"  Xy facepalmed herself with an elbow on the table.
OOC:
Another nook post.  If there are any typos, I will fix them tonight.
[This message has been edited by WhiskeyRose (edited January 11, 2012 9:27:57 PM)]
THX1138
ComNet Initiate

THX1138

Post Number:  191
Total Posts:  555
January 11, 2012 6:54:51 PM    View the profile of THX1138 
At the question, Therex stopped shuffling the cards. Smiling slightly, he ran his finger over the blood stained ace of spades, remembering the last person he had taught his variation of the game. However his smile vanished with Jack's comment about strip sabaac. Shaking the images out of his head, he looked up and nodded. They gathered around the table and he spread the cards across the table, fanning them out.

"Be careful, the edges are rather sharp," he warned before picking up a card for himself. "You each draw two cards from the fan."

The group looked around at each other, and eventually Dusk grabbed his two cards, and was followed by the rest of the group. When they had all grabbed their cards, Therex grabbed up the last of the cards, flipped them over and fanned them back out.

"The game depends on the order of numbers on your card, coinciding with the symbols."

Pulling two cards from the fan he showed them, pointing at the number and the small symbols that filled the rest of the card.

"Here we have a double pair. The number and the symbol match perfectly," he said, returning the cards to the fan. "The goal is to get the longest series of matching numbers and symbols in sequence."

As the game dragged on, Therex explained more and more of the rules, stumbling slightly with the newness of his players. at the end, only him and Dusk remained. Laying down his cards, Therex said something in his native tongue. Realizing that no one probably understood he said, "it means I win."

As everyone sat back, Jack reached over and grabbed the ace of spades and held it up.

"What is up with this," she asked pointing at the bloodstain.

Grabbing the card from her he leaned back in his chair, and began smiling again. Holding it up so everyone could see it, he placed his finger on the bloodstain.

"You asked if the game could get more interesting." he said, almost manically. He was more relaxed than he had been all night. "This is what remains of the last guy who asked."

Taking a sip of his drink, he peered over the glass at the group. There faces were horrified.

"I am joking," he lied, putting the glass down. "Anyone up for another game."

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief and seemed to relax.
"He has his orders, and when a Chiss accepts orders he carries them out, period."

"He's in there, I was gonna shoot him but I was... busy."

"Chiss don't invade the territories of others. We don't even make war against potential enemies unless we're attacked first."

"You have to admire the Chiss. They don't just steal your technology—they make it better."

TRP/PSC THX-1138/ 3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/VE/[EW1] [ECA]

Imperial Network Star Wars Image
[This message has been edited by THX1138 (edited January 11, 2012 7:02:32 PM)]
[This message has been edited by THX1138 (edited January 11, 2012 8:24:04 PM)]
Heliwer117
ComNet Cadet

Heliwer117

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant

Post Number:  284
Total Posts:  467
January 11, 2012 10:17:44 PM    View the profile of Heliwer117 
Xylonia's soft fingers stroked his skin as she got the cheese off of his face. One could say that he planned it, but he really didn't. Enriko was overly protective of his nachos, which tempted Heliwer to steal another. The female trooper laughed before taking a bite out of her sandwich. A bit of powder was on her chin, and as gently as he could with his new arm, brushed it off. Jack then scooted over and the two girls ate the sandwich together, moaning in delight at the taste. Pretty soon, the plate was empty and everyone was staring at them. It soon turned to laughter as the ladies' faces were covered in powder. "Hmmm, I guess we were hungrier than we thought." Xylonia said before brushing the powder off.

She then turned to the Chiss and inquired about his deck and how to play. While waiting for a response, she lent over and whispered in the big trooper's ear. "Hey, Heli, would you mind if I crashed at your place tonight?  After everything that's happened tonight, I don't think it's a good idea for me to go back to my place all by myself tonight."

He was silent. In his mind he was trying to figure out if it was a trick or not. He kept on thinking on it as Jack suggested strip sabacc. This had the effect of making Heliwer imagine Xylonia... Well...

Therex broke the awkward moment with the introduction of his game and cards. It was a odd game, and the sergeant was out first, mainly because he was considering the female RAIDER's offer. When the game was done, he took out a cigarette and began to smoke it. "Well, we can either play your crap game that you invent rules, or we play strip sabacc. My apartment is big enough for us, minus Enriko." He sighed.

"Why isn't Enriko gonna be playing?" Jack asked.

"Two reasons. One, he's a killer sabacc player. And two, he's a damn cheater."

Said Mandelorian shrugged and stood up. "I think I've overstayed my welcome, but if the Chiss would rather play his game, we could continue here."

Heliwer leaned over to Xylonia, lips less than an inch away from her ear. "I've thought about it. And alright. I'll sleep on the couch."
TRP/SSG Heliwer/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
[ES1][EW1][PT][ECA] [A5]

"Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives. The trick is not to be around when they go off." - Valkyrie
WhiskeyRose
ComNet Novice

WhiskeyRose

Post Number:  74
January 16, 2012 3:47:38 AM    View the profile of WhiskeyRose 
Heliwer’s warm breath on her neck gave her goosebumps.  She felt her hair on her neck standing on end with the desire to lean against his lips.  She had to swallow and focus elsewhere to distract herself.

With their plates and glasses empty, they felt it was time they left.  Xy reached into her pocket, digging around for her wallet along with the others after the waitress casually dropped the tab on the table.  Heliwer gently placed his hand on her wrist of the hand that was rummaging around in her pocket.  She looked at him, wrinkling her forehead confused.  He was already looking at her, and he shook his head no.

“Don’t worry about it Rose.  I got this.”  He flipped open his wallet and counted out some credits.

Xy removed her hand from her pocket and nodded smiling to Heliwer.  A light blush reddened her cheeks.  “Thank you.”

Normally she wouldn’t let a man pay for her, except for Reg; but for some reason she felt comfortable letting Heliwer pay for her.  Strange…  They paid the bill and left the diner in a group.  Enriko tipped his hat to them as he walked a different path.  Xy slid her arm into Heliwer’s so they were walking arm in arm.  “Lead the way Scruffy.”

Jack took her other arm as they embarked towards the apartments.  Xy and Jack whispered in each others’ ears giggling from time to time.  They were sharing the few things they had remembered of that one night.  Xy was blushing redder than ever before, her dimples accentuating her cheeks.  Heliwer glanced over at them both with one raised eyebrow, curious as to what crazy ideas were filling their womanly minds.  Therex followed some distance behind, unsure if he should proceed in spending time with the others, but highly curious. 

They made it to Heliwer’s apartment.  He dug around in his pocket, slightly distracted by Xy.  “Ah, there it is.  Uhm, would you ladies mind waiting out here for just a moment?”  Xy and Jack looked at Heliwer and then each other shrugging.  Heliwer let himself in with his key and dragged Therex in with him.  “Hey give me a hand man.  You know what it’s like right having girls over?”  Heliwer began throwing various bottles that were on the floor into his kitchen trashcan. 

Therex watched Heliwer stiff and unsure, “What do you want me to do?” 

Heliwer moved his hand around from one side to the other, “I don’t care, just throw trash in here and shove everything else in a closet or something!”

Therex still stood unmoving, “And why should I?”

Heliwer opened a closet door pushing random dirty clothes and dishes inside. “Trust me man.  If you do, you’ll get your reward.  I promise.” 

Therex lifted an eyebrow in wonder and then proceeded to grab random misplaced items and throw them in the trash or closet. 

Xy and Jack heard a commotion inside the apartment.  They could hear the clatter of glass being thrown into some sort of receptacle and both men moving about rather quickly.  They both chuckled.  “Pig sty?”  Xy suggested to Jack.

“Of course.  Would you expect any less from Heliwer?”  Jack responded sliding an arm around Xy’s waist and pressing her body against hers.

Xy giggled but became rather serious for a moment before saying, “Heliwer is full of unexpected behavior lately.” 

Jack turned to face Xy, “What’s that supposed to mean sweet cheeks?”  She pressed against Xy, bosom to bosom and ran a finger down her cheek.

“Uh, I don’t know yet.  It’s just been surprising.”  Xy said softly as she was distracted by Jack’s curvaceous body pressed against her.  She licked her lips as she began to salivate.  Just as Jack was moving in to kiss Xy, Heliwer popped his head out the door.

“Ok, ladies! C’mon in! Sorry for the-“  He looked at Jack and Xy closely pressed against each other.

Xy took a step back and went into the apartment, brushing against Heliwer closely on purpose, almost completely pressing her body against his in the narrow doorway.  “That’s fine.  I know what it’s like to have unexpected company.” She smiled, looking into his lovely light blue eyes as she slipped by him and into the apartment.

Jack followed Xy without brushing against Heliwer and he shut the door.  Therex was sitting on the couch appearing as uncomfortable as ever.  Xy took a seat across from Therex on the same horse-shoe beige shaped couch.  Jack promptly sat next to Xy, kicking her feet up on the coffee table.  Heliwer looked at them and smiled.

“So, what do you have to drink Heli? Or did you drink it all?”  Xy winked playfully at Heliwer as she spoke.  He really was a lot of fun and she enjoyed their flirtatious exchanges.  It took her mind off more serious and depressing matters. 

Jack chimed in throwing her ringed finger about in exuberance, “Yes, what do you have to drink?!”

Heliwer chuckled and walked to a cabinet in his kitchen.  He pulled out two bottles.  “No.  I didn’t drink it all.  I saved some for beautiful women gracing my home with their presence.”  He winked as he set the bottles down on the coffee table and grabbed four glasses.  He then pulled out a deck of sabacc cards from a cubby under the coffee table and began to shuffle them.  “And so ladies and gentlemen, let the strip sabacc commence!” Heliwer grinned hoping it wasn’t all a charade.  After all, he would die just to see Xy partly naked…

Xy grabbed the bottle of whiskey he had set down and unscrewed the lid.  “Deal em’ Heli.”  She set the lid on the table and filled a glass for her and Jack.  She nodded towards Therex, “Care for some?” 

The Chiss gauged her carefully unsure.  He finally nodded.  Xy filled a third glass and set it before the Chiss.  He lifted it with a blue hand and sniffed the dark amber fluid.  Wrinkling his nose, he set it down gently without taking a sip.  While Heliwer dealt the cards, Xy dipped her pale ivory slender wrist into her glass.  She lifted her wrist to he nose, inhaling the aroma of the strong beverage with her eyes closed.  Her elongated tongue licked the droplets from her wrist and she trembled in ecstasy.  Heliwer dropped some cards onto the carpet slightly distracted. He coughed and picked them up.

Jack intrigued by Xy’s way of tasting the alcohol, dipped her own wrist in the fluid and held it out for her.  Xy looked at Jack and then her wrist.  Unable to control herself, Xy took Jack’s wrist in one hand and licked the whiskey from her tan wrist with her eyes closed.  Again Xy shuddered in pure ecstasy.  Jack seemed to tremble at the same time as Xy.  Heliwer stared at the girls, unsure of how to react.

Xy looked up, feeling Heliwer’s cold eyes on her.  She felt her heart picking up speed as she saw him looking at her.  She liked that feeling.  “What you waiting for?  Deal!”  She grinned wickedly.

He composed himself and finished dealing the cards.  Therex examined the cards and the players most carefully.  The game began.  They continued to drink throughout the hand and Xy let out a hoot of glee, “Aha! 23!!!! In your face!!!”  She threw down her perfect hand and everyone grumbled except Heliwer.  Jack removed a boot while Heliwer unbuttoned his shirt slowly while he stared at Xy.  She felt as though he was trying to convey a private message to her.  He threw the unbuttoned shirt off his shoulders easily.  He tried to hide a smile as he began to reshuffle.  While Xy let her eyes wander over Heliwer’s naked and muscular arms and chest, Therex was reluctant to remove any clothing.  He started to protest.

“Uh uh! Thems the rules! Take something off or get out!” Jack scolded the Chiss.

Xy was too occupied examining Heliwer to care about the Chiss.  Hmmmmm. What should he take off next?
TRP/PVT WhiskeyRose/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [RCA] [LM]
THX1138
ComNet Initiate

THX1138

Post Number:  194
January 16, 2012 5:43:01 PM    View the profile of THX1138 
Therex knew there would be trouble when they got to the apartment. His fears where confirmed when he got dragged into a game of strip sabaac.

Xy won the first hand, and Therex considered leaving. But, where would he go on a night like this. Shaking his head, he removed his long black coat and draped it over the back of the couch.

Several minutes later, most of them were sitting around missing random pieces of clothing. Therex was sitting in shorts, and a shirt. Everyone else seemed to be enjoying the game, most likely an effect of the excessive alcohol consumption, but Therex was beginning to panic.

Looking around, he noticed the Xy was almost in Heliwer's lap, and Jack couldn't stop hooting and making loud obnoxious noises. Heliwer seemed occupied, so Jack took the deck and dealt the cards out.

Tensing up, Therex realized that he may still make it out of this with his dignity intact. He already had The Idiot, and a two of staves. All he needed was a three to win. Looking up, he waited for his next card. As it slid across the table, his heartbeat quickened. Tentatively, he lifted the card.

Throwing his cards across the table, he swore in his native tongue. As the cards settled, it revealed The idiot, his two, and the newly acquired four.

Making another one of her drunken noises, Jack revealed her cards. She won with a negative 22. Sighing, Therex removed his shirt and leaned back against the couch. His skin tensed as his scars touched the material of the couch. Reaching around, he ran his hands over them.

They ran from the base of his spine, up to his shoulder blades, and back down his arms. Chiss torture was a bit more severe than that employed by most cultures. They were raised not to fear death, or pain.

Thankfully, with everyone in their Alcohol induced candor, no one seemed to notice. Relaxing, Therex prepared for his last hand of the night. Finally risking it, Therex lifted the still full glass of amber liquid, and sipped it. It burned slightly going down his throat, but Therex enjoyed the sensation.

Downing the rest of it, he slid it back across the table, where Jack refilled it, and handed it back.

I missed this for the past 20 odd years? I need to get out more.
"He has his orders, and when a Chiss accepts orders he carries them out, period."

"Chiss don't invade the territories of others. We don't even make war against potential enemies unless we're attacked first."

"You have to admire the Chiss. They don't just steal your technology—they make it better."

Heliwer117
ComNet Cadet

Heliwer117

Post Number:  288
January 16, 2012 8:47:23 PM    View the profile of Heliwer117 
Therex obviously looked very uncomfortable, though he was the more dressed of everyone. After the first hand, Heliwer had noticed Xylonia checking him out, looking over his muscular chest and arms. By the time the Chiss had removed his shirt, the big trooper had all but his shorts and boxers off; he had won a few rounds, but the alien and two girls won the bront of the rounds.

There was something else too. The female RAIDER had slowly moved herself around until she practically was almost sitting on his lap. She was down to her bra and shorts and that made it hard for Heliwer to concentrate. "Hey, guys." He spoke up. "Let's just go to our under things. Don't want to get any of us in trouble for anything."

Jack chuckled. "Afraid to see us girls nude?"

"No, but I'd rather avoid the chance of any hanky panky going on."

In the next round, Heliwer won the hand and started to turn red as Xylonia slipped off her pants. To keep his mind off of her sexy body, he gently touched where his big scar was, across his right eye. He remembered his dad engaging him in fist fights and knocking him down, constantly telling him to suck up the pain, that it would make him stronger. That belief kep him going throughout his life and even to today.

Jack seemed to be taking an interest in Therex, spending her time either looking at Xylonia or at the Chiss. Mostly at the female RAIDER, but nevertheless looking at the alien more than anyone. Probably it was because she, though in a semi-drunken state, noticed his scars.

Heliwer took out a cigarette and lit it, a small line of smoke coming out of the nicotine stick.
[ES1][EW1][PT][ECA] [A5]

"Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives. The trick is not to be around when they go off." - Valkyrie
WhiskeyRose
ComNet Novice

WhiskeyRose

Post Number:  77
January 17, 2012 3:24:37 PM    View the profile of WhiskeyRose 
Xy had been reluctant to remove her shirt.  She did not like revealing her back to anyone.  There were too many scars.  She kept her arms wrapped around herself, hands covering her shoulders.  She pressed her back against the couch to try and hide the scars.  Despite her worry, she did enjoy almost being in Heliwer’s lap.  Through the revelry, Xy noticed Therex’s scarred back, shoulders and arms as soon as he took off his shirt.  She may have been hammered, but she knew the look in his eyes all too well.  She felt the same way.  Perhaps he is more human than he appears.  He shouldn’t be judged so quickly.

The alcohol making her even more outgoing than usual, she rose and walked across the room to Therex.  She had lowered her arms and so everyone could see her shoulders and back.  She heard a sharp intake of breath from behind her, but she wasn’t sure if it was Heliwer or Jack.  It probably was Heli since Jack has seen her completely nude before.  She sat next to Therex, looking into his eyes sympathetically.  He looked right back into her eyes with his red glowing orbs.  He seemed to understand her and gave a small nod.  She smiled softly and looked back over to Heli and Jack.  She rested her elbows on her knees, and Therex examined her back.  He leaned in to look closer at the scars.  Heli was ready to jump to his feet; she could see jealousy growing in his eyes.  Her head moved side to side and her eyes told Heli he better not act rashly.  He calmed and leaned back against the couch.

Xy looked over her shoulder at Therex, the room silent.  She could tell he was curious about her scars and that a human woman might have shared some of the same pain he had once and currently felt.  “Go ahead,” she whispered.  She motioned for him to touch the scars.  Normally she would never allow this, but she somehow felt connected to the Chiss.  Had they both been tortured?  The scars said yes.

Nervously, Therex reached out and gently touched a thick line on her back.  His hand felt cool, rough, calloused, and dry.  She kept an eye on Heliwer.  Don’t flip out Heli.  This is a bonding experience.  When she didn’t flinch away, he grew more comfortable and ran his hand over her entire back and shoulders, feeling the mountains of textured scars that were too hideous for such a beautiful creature.  Slowly, Xy reached over and laid her hand on Therex's back.  They looked into each other’s eyes and connected.  One was ivory, one was blue from two very different worlds; yet, they both had suffered the same kind of trauma.  The trauma may have been completely different, but the results were the same in both beings.  They removed their hands simultaneously and smiled at each other. 

Xy, sensing Heli was at his breaking point of jealousy, stood up and went back to him.  “It seems Therex, we are meant to be friends.  If you ever need an ear, I’m a good listener.  Or, if you need a distraction, I’m good at those too.  I consider us great friends now.”  She nodded to Therex and then she sat directly on Heliwer’s lap and wrapped her arms around his neck to let him know she still favored him.  She also didn’t want him throwing her new blue friend through a wall. 

Jack still sat silent looking from Therex to Xy, a confused look on her face. “What the frak just happened?  Did you guys scar-meld or some shit?  What the hell?”
THX1138
ComNet Cadet

THX1138

Post Number:  202
January 18, 2012 8:30:33 PM    View the profile of THX1138 
Therex opened his eyes slowly. The first thing he realized was that it was cold. Looking down, he saw that he was still not wearing a shirt. The next thing he saw was that he could see the sun full in the sky. Rolling over, his back scraped against the surface he was laying on. He stopped halfway in the turn, finally snapping awake. If he had kept going, he would have fallen quite a ways. Blinking quickly, he rolled back over and stood up.

How the heck did I get on Heliwer's roof? Therex thought, panicking. He had never been comfortable with high places.

Looking back over the edge, Therex saw an open window below him. Gauging his options, Therex finally decided it was the best choice he had. Backing up, Therex gave himself some running space on the small roof. He took a deep breath and ran for the edge. At the last second he threw himself off the roof and twisted in midair. Reaching out, his hand caught the edge of the roof and he swung back towards the window.

Too late, he realized that he had miscalculated. Releasing his grip, Therex dropped down, trying to slide through the window. However, his angle was too steep, so his feet cleared the window, but his head smacked the top off the windowsill. The impact caused his body to flip around and he landed on the bottom of the sill. Groaning in pain, he slid himself the rest of the way in.

Looking around, he noticed that no one had woken up, even though it had sounded like a herd of bantha were breaking down the door.

That may just be my head. Therex thought as he slid his body under a table and he passed out from exhaustion.

Heliwer117
ComNet Cadet

Heliwer117

Post Number:  297
January 24, 2012 11:50:10 PM    View the profile of Heliwer117 
With a trademark groan, Heliwer woke up, feeling waves of pain flowing through him. Memory of what happened at the party after the scar bonding moment was lost in a sea called a hangover. The midmorning sun hurt his eyes a little as he attempted to see. Very slowly things came back to him. When he tried to sit up, he noticed that he had something laying on his chest. That someone was Xylonia.

As his eyes adjusted to the light, he realised that he was in his room, the door left wide open. Feeling worried, he quickly and carefully checked himself and the female, all signs indicating the opposite of what he feared. Thoughts came back, and soon he remembered laying down on the bed to get some sleep and Xylonia laying next to him.

Thought I was sleeping on the bed.

Yeah, well, I need some sleep. And I ain't getting up.

I ain't complaining.

Slowly, he stroked her back, his hand feeling her scars. Even with those blemishes, she still was beautiful. Her skin still was smooth and felt good to the touch. He gently lifted her head up and looked into her cute sleeping face. He had to get up soon, but could stay here a bit longer. It felt so right to be in her arms. The big trooper closed his eyes and softly kissed her lips, just a small peck.  Hopefully she wouldn't wake up from that.

More of last night came to him. Jack had flirted with the Chiss, whom he could now see under the table. The other female was no where to be seen. A few minutes racking his brain produced some results. She had gone out and left the apartment when Therex had escaped to the roof and Xylonia to Heliwer's arms. She probably got into trouble.

She began to slowly stirr, nuzzling his chest and yawning big. No doubt she would be as clueless as he was. "Hey. Sleep well?" He grinned.
[ES1][EW1][PT][ECA] [A5]

WhiskeyRose
ComNet Initiate

WhiskeyRose

Post Number:  102
January 26, 2012 12:07:26 AM    View the profile of WhiskeyRose 
Her face was nuzzled against warm muscle.  Slowly she opened her eyes.  Her eyes were a bright color of jade that they had never been before.  Heliwer’s stormy eyes stared at her as he smiled.  Sitting up in bed, she stretched looking thoroughly refreshed.

“Yes, I did sleep well.  Thank you.”  She blushed slightly as he gawked at her.

“Are you frakking serious? You don’t have a headache at all?” Heliwer was surprised seeing how much the rambunctious woman drank the prior evening. 

Laughing she responded from the living room as she gathered her clothes, putting them on.  “I drink whiskey so much I have built up a tolerance.  Oh, excuse me Therex, I need my pants.”  Gently she rolled the blue man over and pulled her pants out from underneath him.  The Chiss looked about slightly confused and having just been woken up.  His red eyes watched Xy as she pulled the jeans on one leg at a time. 

“Watch the table Therex,” she said kindly to him a little too late.

He started to get up and hit his head on the table with quite a loud thud.  He grabbed his head groaning in pain.  “What the frell?  Is it always like this?”

“No, just drink more and the hangover part goes away.”  Xy pulled her t-shirt over her head.  “Where’s Jack?”  Her eyes met Therex’s and he shook his head. 

Heliwer came stumbling out of the bedroom, still only in his boxers. He leaned on the doorframe for support.  “I don’t know. Haven’t seen her this morning.”

Xy smiled a half lopsided smile mischievously at Heliwer, but she wasn’t looking at his face.  “Hmmmm. It is a good morning I see.”

He scrutinized her with a blank look on his face.  She opened the door, “I’m going to look for Jack.  Worried about her.”  With that she left the boys in the wake of her chaos.
Therex started to chuckle at Heliwer through his groans as he crawled out from under the table and stood up, gathering his own clothes. 

“What in damnation is that crazy woman talking about?” Heliwer inquired to no one in particular.

Therex pointed at Heliwer’s crotch before leaving through the door himself, fighting to let loose a burst of laughter.  Heliwer looked down and covered himself with an exasperated “Sheesh!”  He decided it was time to buy boxers that did not have buttonless flies. 

If I were a sexy pirate with a hell of a hangover, where would I be?   Xy walked at a brisk but comfortable pace looking for the gorgeous Jack.  People were milling about their morning business.  She didn’t really know where to look, but she was going to try damn it.  A sign out of the corner of her eye grabbed her attention.  “The Hairy Wookie” sign was brown and yellow with a picture of a Wookie with a bottle of hard liquor in one hand and a cup of Joe in the other.  Xy couldn’t help but laugh and shook her head.  Well, I guess this is a good place to start.  If she’s in the first place I look, I’m asking her out to dinner.

Xy pulled the door open and stepped inside.  Sure enough, Jack was sitting on a bar stool with a cup of coffee in one hand and an ice pack in the other, holding it to her head.  Plopping down next to her, she leaned over to her beautiful friend and kissed her on the cheek slowly.

“Good morning beautiful.  How ya feelin’?”  Xy took her cup of coffee and took a sip. 
Jack let her try her coffee without any argument and only smiled bleakly at the crazy marooned hair woman.  “Like a bantha sat on me.” 

Xy gently rubbed Jack’s back with one hand and flagged the bartender with the other.  “I’m sorry Jack.  I hope you won’t feel cruddy all day. It is the weekend after all and there is still much fun to be had!”

The bartender, a young Zabrak with an hourglass figure and curves in all the right places, leaned on the bar in front of Xy and Jack, her cleavage spilling forth from her low cut leather bodice.  “What can I get you sweetling?”

Xy, leaned in over the bar as well to get closer to the cute bartender, she inhaled smelling the girl’s perfume.  “I’ll have whatever she’s having.  Tastes good.”  Xy pointed to Jack’s coffee.

The Zabrak winked at Xy as she grabbed a coffee cup, “Ah yes, a buttery nipple cappuccino.  My favorite.  Coming right up.” She started to make the drink, eyeballing Xy and Jack every now and then. 

Xy turned her attention back to Jack, “You come here often?  Quaint little place.”

Jack chuckled, her eyes following Xy’s to the eye candy.  “Nope.  Just so happens I stumbled into the right place at the right time.”  Jack licked her lips and leaned in to whisper in Xy’s ear, “They’re real too.  I kinda accidentally grabbed them by accident.”

Xy chuckled, “Uh huh, sure it was an accident.”  Jack shrugged giving nothing away and sipped from the steaming mug.

Soon, a similar steaming mug was set in front of Xy and the Zabrak winked again.  “Enjoy honey, no one butters em’ up quite like I do.”  She sauntered away swaying her hips a little more than what comes naturally.

Jack and Xy drank their cappuccinos in peace and eventually Jack’s headache lightened up.  A bit of the poison that bit you in the morning tends to help. 

“Oh, you won’t believe it, but you gotta hear this!” Xy excitedly exclaimed.

Jack raised an eyebrow in question but smiled slightly and obviously interested. “Oh, yes?  Do tell my sexy mistress.”

Xy proceeded to share the incident of that morning in Heli’s apartment with Jack and how she left before he figured it out.  Both women erupted in laughter before ordering a second buttery nipple cappuccino.
OOC:
Word Count: 997 Booya! Luvs no limit!! YAY!  Ok free reign guys. If you have an idea, fire it up! I want to keep this going! It is fun! Also, if you are a reader of this but have not joined in, and want to, join in now!!!!
THX1138
ComNet Cadet

THX1138

Post Number:  216
January 26, 2012 3:25:22 AM    View the profile of THX1138 
Therex sat up and was shaking his head, trying to clear out the last bits of scotch from his system. Looking up, he saw Heliwer come out of his room fully clothed. Therex had such a head ache he wasn't going to put forth the effort to put on his shirt till the shirt or the room stopped moving. Heliwer came over and handed him a shotglass filled with a clear liquid. Therex took a sniff and crinkled his nose.

"Vodka," he asked, "Seriously?"

Heliwer just nodded and downed his drink. Shrugging, Therex threw his head back and finished the glass off. Coughing, he started standing back up.

Man. I was in prison at 14 for murder and I still can't handle alcohol.

Heliwer helped him all the way up and sat him down in a chair. Therex's mind was still swirling when a weird thought crossed his mind. Grabbing two shotglasses from the table and a bottle of whiskey from the floor, that had kept it's lid on.

"Heliwer," he called across the house, "C'mere. I'm gonna teach you a Chis drinking game."

At the mention of booze, Heliwer perked up and ran over. At the table, they both had a shotglass, and the whiskey bottle rested between them, the lid removed. After Heliwer took his seat, Therex tried to remember the game through his remaining alcohol haze.

"The whole goal is to pour the liquor in your opponents glass. However, you can't touch the glass, the bottle, the table, really anything. Begin."

Heliwer gave him a strange look, but figured he would humor the Chiss. So they both sat, staring at the bottle. Close to 30 mins later, Heliwer sighed and bumped the table with his knee. The bottle tipped and poured into Therex's glass, until it topped the short glass and spilling all over the table.

Shrugging, Therex righted the bottle and downed the glass of whiskey. Heliwer stood and looked around.

"Let's go find Jack and Xy." he said, already heading for the door.

Therex hopped off his chair, grabbing the bottle with one hand and his shirt, coat, and boots with the other. Hopping on one foot, ,he was drinking from the bottle still as he got his first boot on. After he finished the whiskey, he threw the bottle against the couch and finished dressing. After 10 minutes of stumbling about with one boot, he finally was fully clothed once more.

Whooping he threw his coat on and grabbed another bottle of random liquor from the counter.

"You know what?" he said, stumbling into Heliwer as he ambled out the door, "That Xshhhhhhy person is kinda hot, huh? I saw the two of you guys last night."

Heliwer merely shook his head and sighed.

"Ah, no worries, I will keep it quiet." he said pushing his finger against his lips, " Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Heliwer ducked into a bar, and Therex whooped again.

"Good thinking mate, we are nearly out of plasma."

OOC:
That's right. He is enjoying booze.

TRP/PSC THX-1138/ 3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/VE/[EW1] [ECA]/ [2.1]

[This message has been edited by THX1138 (edited January 26, 2012 3:26:05 AM)]
Heliwer117
ComNet Cadet

Heliwer117

Post Number:  299
January 26, 2012 9:11:16 PM    View the profile of Heliwer117 
If he wasn’t embarrassed waking up in bed with Xylonia, he sure was embarrassed when he found out what she was looking at. He really needed to get some new underwear. Quickly he threw some clothes on and went back into the living room. Therex obviously was a stranger to alcohol, as he was basically drunk still. Of course, the bottle he just grabbed and downed didn’t help at all. It was surprising that the Chiss was more drunk now than the big trooper was the previous night. Maybe his kind had some weakness to alcohol. The two went to go out and search for the girls.

"You know what?" The alien slurred, stumbling into the sergeant. "That Xshhhhhhy person is kinda hot, huh? I saw the two of you guys last night."

This just made the trooper sigh and shake his head.

"Ah, no worries, I will keep it quiet." He pushed a finger against his lips, " Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Man. He’s kinda fun when drunk.

Slowly the two made their way out of the apartment complex and on to the streets. They made quite an unusual sight: A drunken Chiss almost clinging on to a scruffy looking human trooper wearing old, wrinkled clothing with various stains, most from alcohol and sweat. Heliwer swore as a few people stared at them. The black vest and brown pants were several years old, and the age defiantly showed, not only with the age, but also with the size of them; they hugged his body tight, his muscles outlined. Heck, it was almost like he wasn’t wearing anything at all.

Eventually, the two made it to “The Hairy Wookie”.  The trooper was glad to see the girls, and plopped Therex on a bar stool next to Jack before sitting next to Xylonia. “Hey. What’s that?” Heliwer asked.

“Buttery nipple cappuccino.” The female RAIDER replied. The name of the drink made his eyebrow raise. “It’s a drink you idiot.”

“I know. But it’s an… odd name. I guess I’ll have one. And same for the blue guy.”

The Zabrak smiled at him and got the two drinks. She flashed him a flirty smile and made an effort to expose as much cleavage as she could without getting out of the bodice she was wearing. “Those are on the house.”

He was stuck between feeling like shit due to the hangover that still pounded in his head, feeling great because he managed to get with his friends, and feeling like a regular guy and falling for the Zabrak. Inside his head, a small battle raged between two conflicting thoughts.

Whoo wee! That bartender sure is fine! I’d love to do things to her!

Now just calm down there. Xylonia is here. I thought we liked her a lot.

We do! But this chick is practically asking for a nice-

No. No. Just, no. Maybe flirt with her later, get her number and name when the others leave, chat with her a bit. But don’t be unfaithful to Xy.

Unfaithful? We’re not even married or dating!”

Look, either you do something that makes Xy not jealous and the Zabrak feeling ok, or I kill you.

Kill me? How you gonna do that?

Don’t ask. I’ll find a way.

Meanwhile in the regular world, the bartender fluttered her eyelashes at Heliwer. He shook his head and smiled at her. “Thanks. Theirs too, I presume?”

She nodded and walked off, her body swaying from side to side. The big trooper just chuckled and took a sip from his coffee. “Kinda glad she’s gone, kinda upset. But, I feel alright. Aside from this shitty hangover.”

His arm gently wrapped around Xylonia’s shoulder and squeezed her gently.
[ES1][EW1][PT][ECA] [A5]

WhiskeyRose
ComNet Initiate

WhiskeyRose

Post Number:  110
January 29, 2012 3:46:59 PM    View the profile of WhiskeyRose 
After a few minutes the waitress returned to Heli, leaning over the bar again.  The Zabrak slid her hand holding a napkin into Heliwer’s pant pocket.

“Call me big boy.” She winked and squeezed his cheek.

Heliwer flushed a deep shade of red and smiled at the curved waitress.  “Alright, perhaps I will.”

Seeing the waitress flirt with Heli made Xy’s blood boil, and she didn’t know why.  His casual smile and demeanor only angered her further.  Without thinking, Xy turned from Heli and grabbed Jack’s face and kissed her, hard.  Pulling the woman as close to her as possible, the long kiss drew many gazes.  Jack smiled under the kiss and wrapped her arms around Xy.  Therex dropped his mug, gawking at the lovely sight.  The mug shattered, and the waitress came around the bar to clean it up.  She seemed to be the only one not shocked by Jack and Xy.  She glanced at the two women and grinned sheepishly.

“Oh la la!  You two should come here from now on.”  She started sweeping up the broken glass.

Therex actually blushed, his blue cheeks turning into a bluish shade of purple.  His hand was still held out as if holding his mug; the waitress placed a new mug of steaming cappuccino into the open hand.  Therex didn’t even notice. 

Finally the women broke the kiss and turned back to their mugs.  Jack sipped contently, smiling softly.  Xy threw back the entire mug in one gulp and whistled through two fingers at the waitress.

“Hey foxy, three double shots of whiskey, on the rocks, stat!”  Xy seemed the opposite of Jack, boiling with anger and having a hard time keeping her cool.

Jack narrowed her eyes at Xy, worried and confused.  “What’s wrong Whiskey?  You wanna talk about it?”

Foxy, as Xy dubbed her, planted three cocktail glasses of double shots of whiskey on the bar before Xy along with the bottle. 

“No,” Xy grunted through clenched teeth, her jaw was flexing under her ivory skin.  “I’m peachy.  Just a blasted headache the size of an asteroid field.  Nothing is wrong sexy.”

She tried to ignore Heliwer to keep her emotions from rising and taking her to the point of violence, which she was drawing closer to.  What the frakk is wrong with me?  Why am I feeling this way?  Argh!   Quickly she threw back all three shots back to back and put her hands on her head trying to squeeze her anger out.  She tried to focus on Reginold to clear her head and cool her temper. 

Heliwer watched her warily.  She could feel his eyes on her; they always made her hair stand on end, like electricity.  Breathing slowly and deeply, she calmed herself.  You’re being ridiculous.  Act like an adult.  Grow the frakk up.    Xy frowned at her behavior.  Wow.  I’m a frakking moron.   Relaxed, she turned to Jack and smiled sincerely.

“Sorry.  I don’t know what got into me.  Heh.  Thank you for the kiss.”

Jack smiled, relieved Xy was genuinely calmer and happier.  Jack reached over and gave Xy a little squeeze before going back to her cup.
Heliwer117
ComNet Member

Heliwer117

Post Number:  303
January 30, 2012 5:20:43 PM    View the profile of Heliwer117 
He felt half happy, half jealous, and half upset with himself. On the one hand, seeing Xylonia and Jack kiss was quite hot. On the other hand, he wished it was him there kissing the beautiful RAIDER. And on the final hand, he probably shouldn’t have been casual about flirting with newly dubbed Foxy. Well, I sure hope she’ll end up ok.

Gently Heliwer slid his hand so that it rested on top of Xy’s and gave it a soft squeeze. She seemed to begin to retract the hand, but he held on to it, keeping it on the table and in his hand. He felt her hand squirming, but then relax slowly. He then stroked it gently with his thumb and leaned over to her, lips brushing against her ear. “Hey, I’m just having a bit of fun. I’m sorry if I’m annoying you or making you jealous.”

He didn’t get to see her reaction as Foxy walked up behind him and pulled him upright on his stool before massaging his neck. It felt so good that he forgot about Xylonia for the moment, leaning back and even letting out a contempt soft moan. He relaxed and let her hands caress his skin. Then, her hands slid around to his front and began to stroke his chest muscles and then stroked his thighs, making him lean back onto her, his head on her chest resting on her naturals. “What do you think about maybe coming over, hmm? I can always… take care of your little friend. You could… explore me a bit.”

Her mouth kissed his neck. Heliwer felt slightly uncomfortable and tried to take her hands off of him, but she kept pawing at him. At this time, Xylonia looked over and scowled, noticing his discomfort. Her hand flew to the hand that was starting to inch towards his crotch. “Lay your hands off of him.”

“What? Not like you had any real interest in him. You were too busy making out with the other hot girl. He’s mine.”

She felt angry and gave the bartender a slap across her face.
[ES1][EW1][PT][ECA] [A5]

THX1138
ComNet Cadet

THX1138

Post Number:  219
January 31, 2012 5:13:14 PM    View the profile of THX1138 
Therex was still so drunk that he wasn't noticing the scene going on around him. Instead he sat staring into his coffee. When he looked up, Xy had slapped the bartender. Therex stood up and wobbled over to the two girls. Slurring his speech, he tried to reason with them.

"Now ladies." He said, slumping against Heliwer's chair. "I am sure, shhhhhhhhe meant nothhhhing by it."

A man who had been sitting further down the bar stood up and walked over. He was obviously drunk as well.

"Of course there is," he said, touching Xy's shoulder. "I will take the red-head and my buddies will split up the 'tender and your other female friend here."

Therex took a couple minuted to process what the man had said, and then he continued.

"I dunno, I was kinda hoping to take the red-head for myself."

The drunk, stepped away from Xy, and pulled out a knife. The bartender shrieked and ducked behind the bar. Heliwer stood up and faced the man. However, Therex put a hand on his shoulder and pulled himself over.

"I got this," he said, his head so heavy that he found himself staring at Heliwer's kneecaps.

"I don't think that ..." Heliwer said, but Therex pushed past him. Heliwer stepped back but remained standing just in case.

Therex lifted his head a couple inches, and held his fists up lazily.

"Come on."

The drunk charged, and slashed wildly with his knife, Therex was barely staying ahead of the knife, but eventually it caught up with him. The knife sliced through Therex's left cheek. The man jumped back and readied himself for another attack. As blood poured down his face, Therex wiped some away. At the sight of the blood, Therex's mind raced. Straightening up, Therex looked at the man in the eyes.

"Bad idea," he said, no longer slurring.

When the man tried for another rush, Therex reached out with one arm, and rammed his fist into the man's jaw. Before the man could recoil, Therex grabbed his wrist and yanked the knife from his grip. Turning the knife around his thumb, Therex brought the point up and slashed the man's throat. When he hit the floor, his two drunk friends stood up and drew blasters from under there coats.

The first bolt shot towards Therex, aimed perfectly at his chest. Instead of moving, Therex lifted his coat, the special material absorbing the blaster fire. Turning, Therex swung the knife and threw it towards one of the drunks, catching him in between the eyes. Continuing the momentum, he jumped forward and grabbed a bar stool. As the last man turned to run, Therex brought the stool around and down on the poor man's skull.

Breathing heavily, Therex dropped the stool, walked back over to the bar, grabbed a random bottle of liquor and sat back down. Two minutes later he looked behind him, and smiled.

Slurring again, he said, "Did I do that?"

OOC:
You just met the Mr. Hyde to my Dr. Jekyyl.

TRP/PSC THX-1138/ 3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/VE/[EW1] [ECA]/ [2.1]

WhiskeyRose
ComNet Initiate

WhiskeyRose

Post Number:  128
February 2, 2012 12:35:42 AM    View the profile of WhiskeyRose 
Xy shook her head while staring at the floor.  She really didn’t want to stick around to give a police report.  Letting loose a light chuckle, she walked over to Heliwer and patted his shoulder.

“Look, I’m sorry.  I had no reason to act that way.  I’m just kind of hot headed sometimes.”  Her smile was genuine and she nodded to Foxy.

Heliwer had a perplexed look on his face as she turned from him and walked over Therex.  Foxy watched Xy warily before piping in timidly, “I don’t want you at my bar again.  Trouble follows you.”

Xy froze mid-step and turned, her silver eyes boring into Foxy.  “Heh.  You aint kidding.”

Turning her gaze back to Therex, who was happily swigging from the random bottle he grabbed, Xy walked up next to him.  Slowly, she bent over and gently grabbed Therex’s jaw.  She turned his head slowly so that he was facing her.  Leaning in, she planted her amber lips onto his blue ones.  Her kiss was soft and tender, but she discreetly brushed his lips with her tongue before she pulled away.  She smiled softly and turned away walking to the door. 

Therex sat there frozen, caught off guard.  “What was that for?” he almost stammered from the shock, or perhaps it was from the booze. 

“For saving my life.”  She said without looking back.  Her form disappeared through the door.  Her calmness had been eerie to those who had only seen her as the loud and crazy wild girl. 

Heliwer ground his teeth, but tried to keep his cool.  Seeing his distress, Foxy laid a hand on his good arm’s forearm.  “Let her go.  I think she wants to be alone right now.” Heliwer nodded and stared at the bar, lost in deep thought. 

Therex put a handful of credits on the bar. “Sorry bout’ the mess.”  He left the bar, carrying the half empty bottle and looked for Xy.  Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a maroon flash duck around a corner to his right.  Picking up speed he followed after her.
THX1138
ComNet Cadet

THX1138

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  256
March 3, 2012 5:23:19 PM    View the profile of THX1138 
OOC:
I dunno if this story is still running or not, but I felt like posting anyway.

Therex was still reeling from the kiss from Xy. He darted around the corner and tripped over a garbage can. laying on the ground, he sighed. Levering himself up, he jumped to his feet. Looking around, he found that the bottle of liquor he had brought with him was still intact. Considering it for a minute, he shook his head, and darted off into the distance.

Slowly the alcohol haze wore off, but he still couldn't find Xy. Swearing, he stopped in a back alley and debated going back to the bar. Figuring he should steer clear of that place for a while, he turned to head home. However, as he took his first step, his ears picked up a slight noise. Barely audible, but it was definitely a light placed footstep.

Smiling a little, Therex continued walking in the general direction, listening to the occasional footstep from behind him. Changing direction, he shot into a nearby, almost vacant business. He slid behind some book cases and held his breath. Normally, he would have turned on his thermal imaging to compensate for the lack of light.

But where is the fun in that.

Peeking over his cover, Therex spotted the telltale red hair. Sliding across the floor, he stretched out one foot, and flattened himself against the hardwood. As Xy got closer, Therex closed his eyes to hide the slight red glow. A foot touched the floor less than two feet from Therex's ear.

Opening his eyes, Therex lashed out and caught Xy's ankle. Pulling her down, he got up on his knees, and pinned her under one knee. Smiling at her he chuckled slightly. Xy returned the smile and shot her leg out and levered Therex off of her. Turning around, they both stood and just kept laughing. After about four or so minutes of laughing, Therex wiped a tear from his eye and let out one more chuckle.

Without saying anything, he grabbed Xy and hugged her.

"Thank you," he said, "I really needed this. Thank you."

TRP/LCPL THX-1138/4SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/VE [ES1][EW1][*QW 12*](ECA)(2.1)

Imperial Network Star Wars Image Imperial Network Star Wars Image

Heliwer117
ComNet Member

Heliwer117

Post Number:  335
March 11, 2012 6:50:14 PM    View the profile of Heliwer117 
Heliwer followed the group out of the shop and into the streets. Unlike most days, the streets were fairly busy as shop owners had some items for sale and lots of people were capitalising on the opportunity. As he, Therex, Jack, and Xylonia began to make their way down the busy walkway, it soon became apparent to the eldest that the other three were wanting to blow some cash. With a heavy sigh, he decided against his best interest to shop a bit. "I'll pay cause I've got the most money out of us. Just make sure you pay me back and that anything you want to buy you come to me first. Let us stay somewhat together, or at least nearby each other so that way we don't get lost."

First place they went to was similar to a department store. There Heliwer grabbed a brown leather jacket to wear over his tight shirt and some new, baggy, tan trousers. The old pants were tossed out in a garbage can out the back. Jack and Xylonia both wanted quite a few clothes, but were forced to deal with only a couple items. The Chiss wasn't interested in new clothing, so he got to carry the bags. While in the store, the senior sergeant spotted a nice, silver ring with an ice blue colored gemstone in the center, same color as his eyes. It cost him a thousand credits, but knowing how Xy loved his eye color, he decided it was a good trade off. As he paid, Therex came over and began to say something.

"Look, I ain't asking the girl to marry me." Heliwer interrupted. "Token of friendship and affection is more like it. She doesn't want to have it or wear it, she can sell it at least."

He slipped the ring into his pocket and the guys rejoined with the girls. The next place they went to was, of all things, a casino of sorts. Ever the pirate, the big trooper's hands were itch for some gambling, and before anyone could stop him or say anything, he was off on a game of Sabacc. He only lasted three minutes before he won and was booted off for being a "no good  cheating piece of sithspit". The three others had to almost drag him out of the place. While they were pondering where to go, the big trooper slipped the ring into the female RAIDER's hand, whispering "For you as a token of friendship and affection."

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom quick in that store over there." He said aloud. "If there's anything good, I'll let ya know."

With that, he left the group, leaving Xylonia looking at the ring in her hand and Therex and Jack arguing over places to go next.
[ES1][EW1][PT][ECA] [A5] [QW12]

WhiskeyRose
ComNet Initiate

WhiskeyRose

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  171
March 11, 2012 8:56:53 PM    View the profile of WhiskeyRose 
Xylonia opened her palm to look at the warm object in her hand.  A silver ring with an icy blue gemstone shimmered in the light, refracting it.  The gemstone was almost the exact color of Heliwer's eyes.  A warm smile spread on her lips as she examined the trinket.  The metal must've still been warm from resting in his pocket.  Emotion rose from her belly into her throat as she stared at the ring.  The last time someone gave her a gift, was when Reg had given her the key with wings amulet.  Small tears started to fill her eyelids.  Things she thought she would never feel again rose within her with a new fire.  Why did he run off?  I want to hug him.  He can have such a strong front, but he has such a gentle heart. 

Jack and Therex had reached a climax in their argument and turned to Xy.

"Where do you think we should go next?  Another clothing boutique or a weapons shop?"  An exasperated Jack asked.  Therex folded his arms defiantly, also waiting for an answer from Xy.

Xy turned her jade eyes to Jack from her new prized possession.  "Why, we should go do some more clothes shopping of course."  She smiled brightly at Jack feeling quite full of spirits.  She slid the ring onto her ring finger of her right hand before running up to Jack and picking her up in a bear hug.  After spinning Jack around, both women erupted in laughter.  Therex raised an eyebrow at the two females before throwing his hands up in frustration.

"Fine.  Off to buy more clothes then." Therex rolled his eyes, annoyed.

Xy and Jack held hands as they skipped off towards a clothing boutique, giggling and chattering away.

Therex turned towards the store Heliwer headed into before calling over his shoulder, "I'll just go collect Heliwer then."

Xy opened the door for Jack, "After you."

Jack nodded smiling before stepping inside, "Thank you." 

As Xy took a glance at the short dresses and lingerie in the window, she grinned.  I think I better find something special to wear tonight.  Xy stepped inside after Jack who was already pulling sexy and skimpy items off the shelves.  The women gathered several items to try on in the dressing rooms and chatted away while they examined themselves in the mirror. 

Therex eventually found Heliwer and they both entered the boutique and took a seat on a fluffy couch while they waited for the girls.  Xy stepped out of the dressing room with Jack.  She immediately turned herself towards the mirror, examining the little black dress that hugged her body like a second skin.  Running her hands over the material and turning this way and that, she finally noticed Heliwer in the mirror behind her.  He was gaping at her with a half open jaw and frozen like a statue.  Therex had a similar expression on his face as Xy turned around to face the men.  Beaming, she ran up to Heliwer and kissed him on the cheek before hugging him tightly.

“Thank you.  I love it.  It really means a lot me, really.” She whispered in his ear before pulling away and twirling once more.  “What do you think?”

Heliwer blinked trying regain his composure, “You look smokin’.  You should get it.”

Jack wore the same dress but in blood red and walked up beside Xy.  “And what about me?”

“Listen sexy, if you don’t buy that dress, I will and give it to you!”  Xy was very serious in her statement to Jack.

Both women laughed throatily and nodded to each other.  Heliwer grimaced and checked his wallet.  “Ugh, how much are those dresses?” He seemed nervous.

Xy smacked her ass that was facing Heliwer and winked, “Oh, stop acting like Daddy War bucks.  I’ll buy the dresses stud.”  Xy walked up to the cash register and promptly paid for the dresses while an employee of the boutique gathered the women’s clothes they had on before and put them in bags for them.  Jack and Xy took another look at each other and kissed each other on the lips casually, brushing each other’s cheeks.

“Damn, you are looking fine.” Jack complimented Xy.

“And damn aren’t you looking fine yourself.” Xy complimented Jack in return before they both laughed.

Jack smacked Xy on the ass as Xy walked away from her and towards Heliwer.  The auburn haired woman in the little tight black dress put a hand on Heliwer’s cheek and kissed him softly but briefly.  Then she sauntered away out the door with Therex and Jack gawking, “Come on boys.  Let’s hit the town!”  She threw a bright white evil grin over her shoulder giving away her mischievousness, the ring Heliwer gave her shining on her hand she had resting on her hip.
TRP/LCPL WhiskeyRose/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [RCA] [LM] [*QW 12*] [EW1]
Dusk
ComNet Initiate

Dusk

[VE-ARMY] Private Second Class

Post Number:  194
Total Posts:  458
March 11, 2012 11:00:07 PM    View the profile of Dusk 
Dusk sat in the corner of the small casino. Leaning against the wall he had his hat tipped downward to rest his eyes. Hearing a familiar laugh, he looked up. The young trooper saw Heliwer, Xy, Jack, and his old friend, Therex being chased out of the establishment. Running up to the owner, "Those people, they're going to be aloud back. Ye' get me?" Dusk said slipping the round man a few creds. "Right, I'll just forget the whole thing."

Running outside, Dusk scanned faces to find his friends. Not seeing them he he tapped the com-link on his wrist. "Hello, anyone online?" A few seconds passed before the familiar metallic voice came through to his ear. "This is PD-Q5, sir. Are you in need of my assistance?"
"No no, PD, I don't need anyone dead... yet. Were is A-3PO?"
"He is powered down in the corner across from me. I can activate him, if you like."
"Do so and patch him through." A few more moments passed as the large droid activated the other. "Hello sir, A-3PO at your service as always."
"3PO, I need a program that will bust down a standard FGB cred dispenser's firewall."
"Could you please plug your data-pad into said machine?"
Plugging into the dispenser via the cable he kept on him, he commed 3PO. "Go ahead."

Windows began opening and closing as the droid worked his magic. Once the chaos stopped a screen appeared. 'Please insert amount.' The trooper smiled as he input 20,000. The machine whirred as it deposited the money in an internal bag. The said bag came out on  a large tray. Grabbing the creds, he pt it and his data-pad in his trench coat. With a sly smile on his face he turned and went to the center of the area, again looking for his friends. He saw a slim body in one of the doors with distinct red hair.

Walking towards the group, Dusk noticed the bags they had. 'Obviously they've been shopping. Wonder where she got that ring?" He thought as Heli noticed him. "Dusk, what are ya' doing here?" He asked playfully.
"Not much, just in the casino you were kicked out of. By the way, I took care of that little problem." He said patting the pocket with the credits in them, making the jingle. "Might I say Jack, Xy, you both look stunning. And that ring it's quite good craftsmanship. Where'd you get it?"
"Heli bought it for me." Whiskey responded after a quick glance at Heliwer. Her look gave Dusk a slight pain.
"So," Dusk said breaking the short gap, "Why don't the guys and I go to a weapon shop while the ladies go treat themselves. And we'll meet back here in say... two hours?"
"Sounds like a plan to me." Jack said, gripping Whiskey's arm.

The two groups separated, going in different directions. "Lads, there's a nice shop up ahead. They have the finest wares this side of the galaxy." Entering the shop the store owner came from around the counter to greet them. "Jacen, I got this new shipment of MXB-1600mm A-T-S missiles that you'll love."
"Harrell, good to see ya'. I'll talk to you later about the MXB's. Right now I'm looking to buy these lads some new firepower." Dusk than whispered, "And please, not anything to pricey, don't want to strain my pocket book to much."
"So what would you like, eh?" Harrell asked with a slight glimmer in his eye. "I have some military grade stuff in the back."

OOC:
w00t, first great post in a while.
Jacen "Dusk" Arture
"We're not retreating, we're advancing in a different direction."
~Xephos

Smile!!! Tomorrow will be worse.

TRP/PVT Dusk/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
[DT][RAWR][ECA][QW 12]
Heliwer117
ComNet Member

Heliwer117

Post Number:  336
March 12, 2012 3:49:29 PM    View the profile of Heliwer117 
The weapons shop was a cornucopia of devices that could maim, cripple, or kill enemies. It was a wonder to Heliwer why Dusk had seemed somewhat pained to hear that Xylonia received the ring from the big trooper. Still, if the private was paying for weapons, he would capitalise on it. He began browsing, searching for something he had been wanting to get for a while. It took some looking, but he eventually found it. The said item was a holster that he had seen some local police use. Simply, it had the gun almost under the armpit of the person, and if wanted, could hold two guns. However, the one gun model it seemed was the only one avaliable, and the only one he was interested in getting. He slipped the item on, grabbing an Enforcer Heavy Slug Pistol and sliding it in. The gun felt good and fit nicely, so he bought the set plus three extra clips.

While the two other guys were shopping for weapons of his own, he left the store unnoticed and practically disappeared. An hour later, the two other boys and the girls met each other by a restaurant, this one more upscale than the previous nights. Neither party knew were Heliwer was. I hope he is ok... Xylonia worried. A clearing of a throat made them all turn around. Xy almost did a double take.

The big trooper was walking towards them wearing something that looked like more than a few thousand credits. A black suit with grey pinstripes and dress pants to match adorned the trooper. Hanging from his neck was a jade tie, and shining up from his feet were black dress shoes. The icing on the cake was the black fedora on his head. Everything looked tailor made, and made him look like someone from a proper organisation of crime.

"Shall we?" The sergeant smiled and took the female RAIDER's arm before leading her in.
[ES1][EW1][PT][ECA] [A5] [QW12]

THX1138
ComNet Cadet

THX1138

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  258
March 12, 2012 10:28:24 PM    View the profile of THX1138 
Therex turned and saw Faska walking towards them.

But Faska is busy running the Velkeyries. What would he be doing here?

But something about him was wrong. The height, the build, the way this man carried himself. Suddenly realizing that he was staring at Heliwer, Therex shook his head, clearing his head of Faska. Looking at the suit, Therex noted a small tag hanging from one pocket. Isolating it, he zoomed in. He had never seen a coat jacket that cost that much. Then again he had never seen the price tag on his trench coat.

Shrugging, he gave the rest of the suit a critical eye. He was never a person for fashion, but he did appreciate a good suit. This one fit Heliwer almost perfectly. When he moved to grab Xy's arm, Therex followed them into the restaurant. Looking down, Therex realized how he looked. Examining the others he realized that he was the only person not really dressed up. At least Dusk's clothes were clean.

Panicking, Therex wrapped his coat around him and began brushing it down. He then buttoned it to cover his dust covered, and blood stained shirt, and filthy black slacks. Then he ran his hand through his jet black hair, slicking it back.

I wish I had my hat right now. Didn't think I would need it.

Stepping in, Therex was the last to approach the host.

"Umm sir," the host said holding up a hand to stop Therex. "We don't enforce a black tie rule, but we really do appreciate our customers to look clean. Helps keep our more regular customers."

Therex leaned down and met the older fellow eye to eye, his red eyes slightly glowing off the other man's corneas. He was never one for beating up an older person. He had always had incredible respect for older people. However, he had spent many years in a prison with older people. In that time he learned other ways of dealing with things.

Reaching out, he grabbed the old man's shoulder and stared him down. It was almost as if large amounts of data was passing between them. Without a single word being said, the old man let Therex in but in that small moment, Therex had read that this man was going to be watching him.

Let him. I don't anticipate any trouble here.

And now Autolite brings you Therex Whitestone, in Vast Empire, a tale well calculated to keep you in suspense.

TRP/LCPL THX-1138/4SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/VE [ES1][EW1][*QW 12*](ECA)(2.1)

WhiskeyRose
ComNet Initiate

WhiskeyRose

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  174
March 13, 2012 12:50:32 AM    View the profile of WhiskeyRose 
Xy smiled at her blue friend as Therex approached the table they had been seated at.  "Therex! Come sit by me." She padded the cushioned chair next to her excitedly.  She was feeling quite relaxed in the dimly lit restaurant.  The atmosphere was light and enchanting.  Everyone ordered something to eat and some drinks.  They were enjoying their meal and laughing at jokes and stories. 

Dusk just finished the punch line of his joke, and Xy was laughing loudly showing her bright smile.  Her laugh came to an abrupt halt.  Out of the corner of her eye she saw a familar face.  No... It can't be. Chocolate colored skin hid him well in the shadows.  A cruel smirk rose on his lips when she looked directly at him and he saw the recognition in her eyes.  Time stood still for Xylonia.  Lycon... 

The vision of him standing over Reg hit her brain like a freighter crash landing.  She could still see the blood covering his evil smile.  Once it clicked in her mind of who she was looking at, time began to speed up again.  Only a few short moments had passed however, and no one noticed Xy's silence, until she scrambled up from her chair and took off running.  Grabbing a champagne bottle on the fly, she smashed the butt end against a table.  The bottle broke in half, leaving Xy with a sharp edged club.  The dark skinned man was already running through the back of the restaurant, his black cloak flowing behind him with Xy in tow.  She had taken off swift and without a single word.  It was the calmest, collected and most dangerous any of her friends had seen her.  They all looked around at each other searching for answers.
OOC:
ok guys, I thought maybe we could use a little action since you all are still posting and interested in this story.  Get creative and run with it! Lycon is from Xy's past thst I have not put in her wiki yet.  If you have any questions, pm me or find me on irc.  I look forward to continuing to write more with you guys!,,
TRP/LCPL WhiskeyRose/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [RCA] [LM] [*QW 12*] [EW1]
Dusk
ComNet Initiate

Dusk

[VE-ARMY] Private Second Class

Post Number:  198
Total Posts:  458
March 13, 2012 10:51:02 PM    View the profile of Dusk 
The meal was good, the time Dusk had with his friends were better. They threw jokes around and everyone was having a good time. Giving a good one a small roar came from the table, enough to get some strange looks from the people nearby. Midway through the laugh Xy stopped and stared at somthing. Jacen turned to see what, he saw a glipse of a dark skinned man in a large coat. Whiskey took after him with a broken champaign bottle. "What the hell?" Heliwer remarked. "What's with her?"
"I think she saw someone from her past." Dusk said, getting up and leaving a small pile of credits. "Let's follow."

The small group exited the back of the building, into the small alley way. Looking around for Xy, Heli shouted, "I see her!" They chased through the alley jumping a few trash bins, they caught up with the woman who was standing in the opening scanning for movment ahead. "Xy, what's wrong?" Dusk asked placing a hand on her shoulder. "He's here." She said softly.
"What? Who's here?"
"Lycon" She spat. Just than a shot rang out narrowly missing the group. Heliwer quickly had his new slugthrower in hand and returned fire. The Dusk pulled the large trooper down as a hail of blaster bolts occupied the space Heli did a moments ago. Drawing his own holdout blater, the two broke cover and fired one after another. Seeing their adviasrary stand to make a run for it, did the private raise his wrist. His MM9 rocket system was loaded with a new elecro-net round. The net expanded in mid-air but impacted the wall instead of it's intended target.

Shouting into his comm, "PD, I need you four blocks north by north-west of our location."
Jacen "Dusk" Arture
"We're not retreating, we're advancing in a different direction."
~Xephos

Smile!!! Tomorrow will be worse.

TRP/PVT Dusk/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
[DT][RAWR][ECA][QW 12]
THX1138
ComNet Cadet

THX1138

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  259
March 13, 2012 11:24:38 PM    View the profile of THX1138 
Therex took a slight detour. Growing up with Chiss, you learn to read emotions. Chiss were not known for being chatty, even among themselves. So when Xy had tensed up, Therex sensed something was wrong before she jumped up and confirmed his suspicion. He slid up to the bar, where glass shards still littered the counter. Therex normally didn't carry a weapon with him, he was trained to fight with his hands. There was more honor in killing a man, if you could feel him die in your arms.

Jumping the counter, he headed for the kitchen. The host from earlier stopped him.

"Hey," he said, grabbing Therex's shoulder, "What is going on?"

"Don't worry," Therex told him, chuckling. "This happens to us all the time."

Pushing through the swinging doors, Therex swept past several cooks and servers. As he passed one station, he grabbed a chef's knife and tucked it into a small loop inside his coat.

Suddenly a shot rang out from behind the building. It was the unmistakable sound of a slugthrower. Ducking under a tray, Therex sprinted towards the door. Pushing through, he heard more shots coming from a nearby alleyway. Running towards the sounds, Therex eventually spotted the rest of his group. Running over, Therex ran behind a garbage can and hunkered down.

"What happened," he asked Dusk. "Who are we shooting at?"

"Xy saw someone," he said, ducking behind his cover next to him. "Then he started shooting at us."

Peeking over the garbage can, Therex scanned the dark alley. He spotted a small bloom of heat.

Really? One guy?

Sighing, Therex tapped Dusk on the shoulder.

"Hey," he said, pointing at the next alley over. "I need your help."

And now Autolite brings you Therex Whitestone, in Vast Empire, a tale well calculated to keep you in suspense.

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > New Girl  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 7:06:28 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 121  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >