Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Training Day(Open)(Trainee)

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  Training Day(Open)(Trainee)
Ripin3
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  12
Total Posts:  17
  RE: Training Day(Open)(Trainee)
June 2, 2010 4:22:53 PM    View the profile of Ripin3 
Terest had left the area, after reporting to the commander briefly. He had to go to his training session, which he was almost late for, But was not.

The Commander didn't recommend that he use the animals again, and Terest simply agreed with him. No point in arguing, espically to the base commander. And after the analysis, he was able to leave. His job was done.

At least, he didn't have to do toilet duty anyways.

The afternoon training session didn't hold anybody new; Same old trainees that have been here since he got here. None of them were talkative; and he didn't know their names either. Just their numbers, so if he needed 1 for example to cover his right flank, he'd yell one. His own number was 32, for being the 32nd trainee in the program.

"Today, we will be test firing the Heavy armor piercing weapon on various targets. Use your squad to your advantage to take down each foe. They are dangerous, and cannot be taken down by a single individual. As heroic as some of you have been, you will have simulated death if you continue to try."
The drill Sargent was straight-forward, and had a in-door voice.
Terest wondered if he was the same way as him. He had the cold stare of a killer, without mercy. Just the way he wanted to be eventually when he got into a real squad and into the groove of getting objectives done.

We broke from the ranks. Our first target was 5 Holographic super battle droids; the perfect targets for the armor piercing weaponry.
"32, LEFT! ON THE LEFT!"

I was in a position where I could fire without getting much return fire; 8, 6, and 49 were. I opened fire, the relativly small jolt from each blast from the weapon moving me back a bit with every shot. I focused as much as I could, and I got 4 hits on the chest of two super battle droids, and completly missed another one before I got hit in the shoulder and went back under cover. It was more than enough time, as the rest of my squad open fired and took down three of them, and finished the one i shot four into off. Only one remained. He got real close to my flank before I decided to do one blind shot. It hit him directly smack in the chest, he was so close. I could hear his holographic--emitting chatter. He was only a foot away when I fired. I could hear his studder too, as he fell back defeated.

The First level of the simulation was over.
--------------------------------------------------------
TRN/PVT Ripin3/.SQD/.PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/
D-Crowe
ComNet Novice

D-Crowe

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  33
Total Posts:  66
June 2, 2010 4:38:46 PM    View the profile of D-Crowe 
D could still smell the antiseptic smell of the medical wing as he put on his uniform for orientation. "5 mintues left, SHIT!" he curses himself. He breaks into a run through the base, past the animal research lab, which still smelled of death, around the corner, and through the door marked as the room for orientation. "Right on time PFC Crowe," the commander remarks. "I thought you were going to go AWOL on us again," he quipped. "No sir, I'm just running a little late," D says breathing heavily. He takes a seat as quickly as possible.

An hour later, D exits the room, drained. I should go check on Dateties before I go to supper. he thinks to himself heading for the medical wing. He arrives at the medical wing to find that Dateties is awake. "How are you doing?" D asks her softly.
TRP/PFC D-Crowe/.SQD/.PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE

OOC:
All your Base are belong to us
Date
ComNet n00b

Date

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  14
Total Posts:  20
June 2, 2010 4:52:32 PM    View the profile of Date 
Dateties was in a heavy daze when he came in. She blinked and looked up at him. She smiled softly “I'm. . . I'm alright I think” she nods softly then shook her head trying to clear the daze away but it stuck tight. She sighed softly then got up as she weakly walked around but soon fell to her knees. She blinked a bit not feeling the pain in her knees when she hit the stone floor. A few of the medical team came over and scooped her up and put her back on the bed.

The head medic looked at him “Please do not bother her much. It seems that the bacta was contaminated and has caused more problems then we could of guessed” she sighed and would start the holographic projector. It started to buzz loudly before it started to project her then the doctor started to pull back the layers as she looked for the bubbles that started to form in her muscles.
TRN/PVT Date /.SQD/.PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
Ripin3
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  13
Total Posts:  17
June 2, 2010 5:26:33 PM    View the profile of Ripin3 
After his simulation training was done, Terest was exhausted. It was much harder today carrying the more heavy equipment, and he was starving. He went straight to a cafeteria to eat, and ate well.

He smirked at the thought of one of his favorite simulations.
Breaking and entering. They had to bust into a simulated area to retrieve a package, and it was guarded by several holographic troopers. Tactical Operations was the main goal trying to be achieved from doing these simulations.

It was getting late now, after he had finished eating and went back to his room. He had passed by the medical bay, and saw D and Date talking. She looked in horrible condition. He should at least be nice and get her a room thats empty, he thought. He hasn't really felt guilt for anyone, but he didn't like the fact that the very bacta injector he gave her apparently put her in worse condition. He didn't want to speak to any of them, just do something nice and get out of the way.

He went and had a talk with room service, and they found a room in another hall that was on the same floor, but not taken. It was big enough for her, and most of all, not taken. He thanked them and had taken D's bags from her room into the new room.

Terest was sure he didn't have to talk to her ever again. Somebody else would just tell her when she woke up her room was re-assigned. And hopefully, they wouldn't end up in the same squad. Bad first impressions usually isn't the best way to start of a squad. Fun, but unnessescary.

He sighed, now that he was back in his room, His armor hanging up, helment on desk, he could finally relax. His pillow was nice and soft, as it always is. He stared up at the ceiling for a good hour, before going into a deep sleep.
----------------------------
TRN/PVT Ripin3/.SQD/.PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/
[This message has been edited by Ripin3 (edited June 2, 2010 6:10:54 PM)]
D-Crowe
ComNet Novice

D-Crowe

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  35
Total Posts:  66
June 2, 2010 5:42:29 PM    View the profile of D-Crowe 
D looks at Date, "I'll let you rest now." He leaves the medical bay and heads for the cafeteria. While eating the commander walks over to him, "Thank you for helping my niece." He tells D, "It was no problem sir," D responds.

After eating D returns to his room. He takes off his uniform and folds it up, climbs into bed and promptly falls asleep.
TRP/PFC D-Crowe/.SQD/.PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE

OOC:
All your Base are belong to us
Date
ComNet n00b

Date

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  16
Total Posts:  20
June 2, 2010 6:08:48 PM    View the profile of Date 
Dateties would be in the medical bay for several more weeks as the doctors slowly took care of the damage caused by the bacta. She walked out after her last treatment was finished. Her hair was a mess and she just smelled of disinfectant. She sighed and grabbed her bags and the picture from her old room and moved them to the new one. She sat everything up how she wanted it and sat down at the terminal. She rubbed her head as she thinks. The commander has given her a week to adjust before he was going to send her back into training.

She sighed some and would just tap her finger on the screen as a list of movies and training holograms zoomed by. She stopped and stared at one that dealt with the weeks materials in class. She sighed some and got up then walked outside. She paced on the deck as she tried to calm down. She sighed some and turned then ran to one of the holographic training room. She looked around a bit and pushed her uncles access card into the slot and started to call up a nabooian training program he had long forgotten about.

She walked in and sighed seeing the fields of naboo. She  quickly ran to her favorite kidding spot near the waterfalls just behind the palace. She plopped down in the grass and soon fell asleep feeling at peace.
TRN/PVT Date /.SQD/.PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Training Day(Open)(Trainee)  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 2:44:33 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 367  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >