Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Trojan Ghost [Wraith]

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  Trojan Ghost [Wraith]
THX1138
ComNet Novice

THX1138

[VE-ARMY] Private Second Class

Post Number:  65
Total Posts:  555
  RE: Trojan Ghost [Wraith]
May 20, 2010 2:16:11 PM    View the profile of THX1138 
Therex was sitting at the foot of his bed, considering his nightmare, for several hours before finally calming down enough to climb into bed. Therex soon was able to drift off into a deep sleep. All of a sudden his senses kicked in. Something was wrong. He slowly opened his eyes and noticed several people in the room hiding in the shadows. Therex looked around for his gun but it was on the other side of the room.
  Son of a Murglak
  He fished around a bit and couldn't even find his knife. It was probably still in his armor with his guns as well. He swore again and took a second to observe the situation. He could not tell if the enemies were armed, but it was his training to believe all hostiles, well hostile really. And hostiles rarely were "hostile" unless they had a weapon. He waited just a second longer. As one of the creatures broke away from the shadows and into a single shaft of moonlight, Therex saw that he was well armed indeed. As he continued looking around, he noticed a few of his squad mates also waking up.
  Therex quietly counted as the shadow drew closer. suddenly Therex along with one of his other comrades leapt from there beds and took on the enemies Mano e Whatever They Were. The first things he noticed was the skill at which they fought. They certainly were not just a simple local resistance group. They were too well trained. There one advantage was surprise. Therex was able to knock down his opponent, just as the rest of the squad awoke. Soon the room was a hell scene. Therex attempted to reach his weapons but couldn't find his Suppressors. He felt around some more in the dark and wrapped his hand around the hilt of his combat knife. Therex jumped up and started up the fight again. He reached one of the shadows and knocked it down to the floor. He brought the knife around and lifted the head of the creature. When he did he looked down and realized he had knocked down Quilla.
"Many apologies, Good to see you again." Therex apologized as he stood and helped Quilla up. "Lets get back to the problem at hand."
  As he finished speaking two more of these shadows pooped up and soon had him and Quilla against a wall.
Crap. Well I never thought I would go like this.
  Therex hesitated when he realized that he had been through this already. This had been his dream, the one that hadn't ended so well. Therex looked around and picked a target, leaping upon him.
  Where is the rest of the squad? They probably had problems of there own. Therex thought.
  He lunged at the shadow and slashed away at the shadow. Soon the shadow went limp in a pool of his own blood, darkened by the night moon. Therex continued slashing at one target after the next, noticing that they were getting progressively harder. As he reached the door a heavy weight had fallen on top of him. Therex kicked and tried to turn to see his attacker, but the attacker had the upper hand. He finally turned enough to see his opponent. It appeared to be a Barabel, a large lizard like creature, well known for their fighting skills. Therex kept twisting and pulling as the Barbel slowly constricted his airways. As he thought he was going to pass out he pulled his knife out and stabbed the creature. It punctured the animal's hide, but only barely. It was just enough for the Barabel to release him slightly. Therex took advantage of the freedom of movement and shoved the knife into the creature's head, breaking off the blade in the process.
  Crap
  With his only weapon gone Therex stared at the dying animal at his feet.
  "I hate lizards"
  Therex slipped out the door to see the rest of the squad running up the stairs, armed to the teeth. Therex quickly told them what the situation was and then ran off to the Armory. He grabbed several rifles and a sidearm. As he dashed back to the squads room, he worried he may not be back in time. When he reached the door their was no sound inside. Theex peeked around the corner to see the lights on and his squad mates standing around helping each other.
  "Aw man, did I miss the fun part again."
"He has his orders, and when a Chiss accepts orders he carries them out, period."

"He's in there, I was gonna shoot him but I was... busy."

"Chiss don't invade the territories of others. We don't even make war against potential enemies unless we're attacked first."

"You have to admire the Chiss. They don't just steal your technology—they make it better."

TRP/PSC THX-1138/ 3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/
Anival Velasquez
ComNet Member

Anival Velasquez

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant

Post Number:  761
Total Posts:  1075
May 25, 2010 3:21:04 PM    View the profile of Anival Velasquez 
OOC:
Post Read: Yes
Key pionts to me: THX got into a fight, we came and saved him.
Important Pionts: Fight was initaited.

Anival hadn’t understood why Zesh and the new trooper, whose name Anival still didn’t remember, had chosen separate rooms, it would have been simpler and safer to stay in the same place.

I’ll give them a talking to when we get back to tadath.

The thing now was, the squad had eliminated all their assailants, but now they had probably alerted the authorities.

“All right wraiths, lets get out of here before we are caught. And don’t use your weapons, repeat DO NOT USE YOUR WEAPONS.” Anival stressed the last part.

“Knife too?”

“You can use knives”

“But knives are weapons too.”

“Somebody hit him, Jamasis, stop playing around we have work to do.”

The squad silently left the hotel, into the approaching morning, the sun was still an hour or two from rising, but the sky was clear, and blue. It would be a beautiful day, but the situation, Anival was sure, wouldn’t be like that. The squad walked through the streets, making their way to Renlids palace. Silent chatter with the new squadies was common, so Anival said nothing to quite down the wraiths, that was probably were his first mistake took place, or maybe his first mistake was accepting the mission.

“Guys, when we get to Renlids they are going to want to know why we have two knew people, and why we weren’t there yesterday. So here’s the story. We got two new recruits to the gang. One helped us escape the police, and the other saved Kitreps life. As for not being there,  we were ambushed by a squad of police who recognized one of you. Any questions?”

Anival rolled his eyes, “yes Jamasis.”

“Did we win the ambush.”

“….yes, otherwise we wouldn’t be here.”

“Okey-dokey, gotcha.”

Truth be told Anival liked Jamasis, he, Zeshuan, and Anival were the last remaining wraiths, that had served under Kand. Anival felt a deep comradely connection with the two wraiths.

“Sithspit! Why do we always have to walk?”

“Well Kitrep, if you have any bright ideas, since you got us into this mess, I’m all ears!”

“Rent one.”

Anival looked around, his eye caught a building, it was made of perma-crete, two story, and had mold on its side. All-in-all, it seemed like it was a good idea.

“Well, you go get one, we’ll wait.”

Kitrep walked off, Anival looked around, and sat down on the edge of the path, he wanted to see how it would go.

=======Kitrep=======

"..You got us in this mess Kitrep. go get one, kitrep. Always make do the stuff, if its not this it's that, and ifs its not this, its something else."

"I heard that!"

Kitrep mumbled and continued to walk. The guy at the counter, or the thing at the counter was some sort of species Kitrep hadn't seen, it looked like an Ithiorian, a wookie, and an acklay mated, the result was a nasty looking creature.

"Can I help you?" surprisingly it sounded like a normal human male.

Kitrep laughed, the creature growled.

"Yes, I need a speeder."

"1000 IC's down payment, and 100 IC's an hour."

Kitrep produced a credit chip. The man gave him a set of keys and pointed toward a green speeder.

"AND I had to pay for the damn thing."

Kitrep started the vehicle, and drove towards the squad.

OOC:
Summary: In this post I ended the battle. Yeah, we ran. I got us on a speeder to Renlids mansion.
Notes: Postage!
Objectives: Well Since I am the one giving objectives, don't add this part to YOUR ooc box. Get to the mansion, from there, we will be AMBUSHED by Renlid, do not give a reason why. But make it a good ambush, like maybe he invited us to dinner, we ate, had a good time, and then bam. Don't rush it, but we won't milk it either.
Imperial Network Star Wars Image

"We came, We saw, We left it anyways."
Y.F.S motto
THX1138
ComNet Novice

THX1138

Post Number:  68
May 25, 2010 4:19:02 PM    View the profile of THX1138 
OOC:
Crap. i apologize again. When we are ready I will re post
"He has his orders, and when a Chiss accepts orders he carries them out, period."

"Chiss don't invade the territories of others. We don't even make war against potential enemies unless we're attacked first."

"You have to admire the Chiss. They don't just steal your technology—they make it better."

[This message has been edited by THX1138 (edited May 26, 2010 3:44:19 PM)]
Jamasis
ComNet Initiate

Jamasis

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  150
Total Posts:  515
May 28, 2010 11:32:53 AM    View the profile of Jamasis 
OOC:
Post Read- Yes
Key points for me- No weapons, watch out for police
Important points- We are going to Renlids, in a speeder, without attracting authorities.

"Cost much?" asked Jamasis.

"1000 down, plus a hundred an hour. My own money as well."

"Eh, we get paid enough. Most missions, all my guns were bought personally, and I've got plenty of cash lying around."

"Even so..."

They drove quite slowly through the streets to avoid attracting attention. The consequence was a longer journey and boredom for the passengers.

"You know... sometimes I just want a go at shooting people who shoot back. I mean, our last several missions; this is pretty pathetic, shooting police who can't fire a gun anywhere near me. Arkania was largely rebel forces, mostly pretty pathetic and little rest for us. Before that? I mean the last time I remember fighting a decent military was Thrawn; and I don't really want to go through that again," said Jamasis.

"Its not too bad. These missions are safer if you think about it. And its not my fault the police can't shoot." replied Anival.

"Yeah, but I still don't think..."

"You don't want to question what we are told to do. The people who go against military forces are usually the main army; or as they could be called, cannon fodder. I'm sure nobody would object to you getting blown up, but I'd rather you didn't?"

"Thanks. What's Renlid going to say?"

"About?"

"Two new guys, a failed assassination, several streetfights and being attacked at night. Hardly a good impression."

"If it works, it works. If not we try again."

"Until we get arrested, found out or shot. Great."

"Oh stop complaining. You're like an old woman."

The speeder pulled up near to where they had left Renlid. Cautiously the squad looked around before getting out and entering the building. As soon as they entered they were greeted by a short and poor-looking Issori.

"Master Renlid left you a message. He says he wants to discuss todays events tonight; he left the details of where on this sheet of paper. He says not to be late. He finally says not to worry, you have more than shown your skills," said the Issori.

"Thanks for the message," replied Anival.

OOC:
Summary- We have been given the message that Renlid wishes to meet us; he also knows what happened that day, though exactly how much he knows... also he said we have shown our skills. Maybe we're just good. Maybe we're awful. Maybe our habits were stormtrooper like?

Remember, post.
TRP/PFC Jamasis/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [ESC09] [BoT]

THX1138
ComNet Novice

THX1138

Post Number:  71
June 1, 2010 12:38:27 AM    View the profile of THX1138 
OOC:
Used in Skarr's Rewrite Challenge

Post Read-Yes
Key Points For Me-Wounded from battle
Important Points- Renlids place, with a speeder.

Therex was pulling himself out of his room, now adorning his battle armor. He checked his weapons and put them on his belt and started down the stairs. When he found the front door he saw the rest of the squad waiting to leave. Therex grabbed out his other knife and placed it in an easier to reach position. He then checked his arm blades and walked up to the rest of the squad. The squad lead was talking to them about some man who had a mansion somewhere, and they were heading to his place.

The squad lead looked at him, and Quilla, and said, "Guys, when we get to Renlids they are going to want to know why we have two knew people, and why we weren’t there yesterday. So here’s the story. We got two new recruits to the gang. One helped us escape the police, and the other saved Kitreps life. As for not being there,  we were ambushed by a squad of police who recognized one of you. Any Questions?"

Someone in the squad made a stupid comment and was sent off to get a speeder while they waited. Therex sat down on the curb and looked at his leg. The Barabel had gotten him good with his claws during the fight. He hadn't noticed it till later because adrenaline was pumping into his body at a severe rate. The cut was turning a weird color that Therex figured was not natural.

Damn, I can pull apart and put back together a whole turret but he couldn't even fix an infected leg.He found the squad leader and showed it to him. He took a look and called over a medic, just as the squad member who was sent off, returned with a beat up old speeder. Therex and the medic jumped into the speeder, and suddenly Therex was overwhelmed with pain and his head started swirling.

He looked up at the medic and said, "Can you see the pretty lights." Just as he finished everything went black, and Therex drifted into sleep.

OOC:
Summary-I have passed out. My wound is very painful and all I need is some medical attention.

[This message has been edited by THX1138 (edited March 13, 2012 11:33:29 PM)]
Anival Velasquez
ComNet Member

Anival Velasquez

Post Number:  767
June 3, 2010 10:44:09 AM    View the profile of Anival Velasquez 
OOC:
Post Read-Yes
Key Points- We are at the mansion, as per Jamasis post, and THX is wounded.

Anival paced back and forth, not knowing weather he would complete the mission or frankly, die.  So he re-read the paper:

Mister Velasquez, I would like to continue to discuss our mutual partnership, please be discreet in this, as it will have an impact on our joint-venture, and we do not wish for a large army at our doorsteps. So will you please bring your small squad of men, and meet us in the main dining room, and leave all but your appetite!

Squad  Army

Something jumped into his mind, he had to have a back up plan its what any other person would do. He thought hard, about who he could trust, who he knew would do the job without attracting to much attention, but he also took into account who he wanted by his side in a battle.

There were only two people he trusted in the squad, two people who he knew wouldn’t fail him, he decided to give one the most important job, and have the other stay by his side.

“Alright, Jamasis, here’s what we’ll do; I want you and Quillia to find our ship, and blow it up.”

“What?! Are you crazy?” asked Quillia with a shocked expression.

“Is that it?”  questioned Jamasis, now all business, knowing something was up.

“No. Steal one of Renlids ships, one with hyper drive, and a lot of guns that makes things go boom. And stand at the ready, I think we might have failed here.”

“And you?”

“Well, I have to keep up appearances.” Anival walked off with a wink.

What if Renlid just wants to welcome us? thought Anival, waging a private war of doubt in his mind. No, what would you do if you failed to do what was asked.

Anival gathered Zeshuan and the rest of the squad.

“You! What’s your name?”

“Hartigan sir.”

“Alright, Hartigan, and you, with the bad leg. Remember to keep your trap shut unless Renlid asks you something.”

“Will do.”

“Alright.”

“The rest of you know what to do.”

The squad walked towards the dining room, and once they entered, they were blown away. On the tables lay dozens of dished, each made with such precision that it shocked Anival. Different meats, breads, stews, fruits, and drinks lay in platters, as well as stuffed this, and minced that’s, the total effect was stunning, Anivals mouth was watering to the point of overflowing. Even Therex’s, who had kept his eye on the Trandoshan trooper, was eyeing the food.

“Please, please, take a seat, and enjoy the feast!”

Anival walked at a respectable pace to his seat. He took a plate offered to him.

“Dig in!”

Anival wondered what to get first, so he waited until Renlid served his plate, Anival did the same, grabbing what he got, to make sure he didn’t eat any poisoned food. Then, something grabbed his eye, it was a fruit from his native land, a small oval, covered in a smooth purple and yellow skin, a bitter taste when first bitten, but then sweet, it made eating it a refreshing experience.

Mid-feast Renlid started to talk.

“Well, you have all proven yourselves, although you partially failed, you are welcome with us!” He lifted his drink, and drank once the squad had theirs up.

Immediately Anival felt light headed, then he felt his body tense, and the last words he heard sent a chill through his spine.

“So from Tadath?”

Anival awoke with the taste of bile and the feeling of lying on a damp mattress, his hand was numb, his foot was tingling, he looked around and noticed why, he was lying in a pile under the squad. He checked his chrono, it had only been five minutes.

He got up and looked around; they were in what seemed to be a small underground arena.

“Well, well, you are awake, good. I want to how imperial scum die.”

Anival looked around, and he saw several small Mynocks, but they were being injected with something, a clear liquid, as soon as they were done the men who had administered the drug ran. One scream, Anival focused, and saw the cause, the mynock was now ten times its size, had grown two arms, each with wicked talons.

And their mouths were gnashing, and chewing on the poor mans neck, soon they all started to feed on the man, within seconds there was nothing but a bloody skeleton.

“Frack, we’re screwed.”

And Anival started to wake the squad.

OOC:

Summary:We were caught by renlid, but Quillia and Jamasis are away tring to save us without knowing. We are in an underground arena of sorts, think Jabbas palace type dungeon. We are going to be attacked by mutant Mynocks (Yea mynocks)

Notes: Feel free to post Hartigan .MYNOCKS! Also we get to use weapons. but these mynocks arent pushovers.

Objectives:
Fight the mynocks.
Jamasis and Quilia, you are going to blow up our ship, and steal a new one then come for our rescue, but you know, don't do it all in like, three posts.

Y.F.S motto
Hartigan
ComNet Novice

Hartigan

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  59
Total Posts:  60
June 3, 2010 2:53:57 PM    View the profile of Hartigan 
OOC:
Post Read-Yes
Key Points- Caught by Renlid, we are in an underground dungeon, Quillia and Jamasis are not with us, Fight oversized Mynocks with weapons.

The oversized Mynocks was taking their time with the remaining of the dead man bones and flesh. Anival hearded everything from where he was, sounds of crackling bones being chewed, scream of satisfaction from those horrible mutated creatures. So he decided to take this opportunity to shake off his squad and get them into formation, because he was aware that the Mynocks meal would not last forever and that he would not want his life end like the poor man.

''HART, THEREX, NIGHTOWL, ZESHAUN. WAKE UP NOW!'' Shout Anival.

Each soldiers of the squad putting aside Quilia and Jamasis that was currently looking up for the ship, open their eyes and nodded in the direction of Anival while getting up on foot.

''Huh...What...What is happening?'' Hart said with difficulty

''Look for yourself, we are surrounded by Mynocks.''

Zeshaun turn his head at the direction of the little group of Mynocks.

''What the hell they do to those Mynocks.'' said Zeshaun, while getting on his foot.

''Oversized them with some sort of liquid, ten times than normal, they look close to Exogorth, so get in formation now we can't afford to lose any more time, and watch out for the wings.'' Said Anival by focusing on the creatures.

''Bah, it's okay Sergeant, look at them they may be bigger but they are still dumb Mynocks.'' Replied Nightowl.

''Watch out Guys, they are coming this way.'' Said Therex with his gun pointed in the Mynocks direction.

Hart looked around and know that they could not take advantage into a confined area like this one, no cover, no hole to hide, anything that could provide them protection against the creatures. And he know that was not the worst, Mynocks is only weak when they are surround with infrared.

''Alright guys, when one of them is coming close I will suppress fire on them to give you time to change position and then fire yourself.'' Ordered  Anival.

''And one last thing, don't get too close to their open mouth, they are surrounded by little hook, so once they get you it's almost impossible to get yourself out.'' Said Hart by taking his weapon.

The fire team was in position, lined up, determined and confident that they could take them out. The Murnocks was no more moving, like if they were waiting for something.

''No one move, I repeat no one move until I tell you, understands?'' Whisper Anival.

The squad was pointing their guns toward the creatures and waiting for Anival order to open fire. But before Anival could give the signal, a big crackling sound coming from the ceiling could be heard by the fire team. Hart looked up and realize that a piece of the foundation was currently breaking up.

''Ok guys, get back from that spot quickly.'' said Zeshaun while pushing back Therex with is hand.

At the same moment as they back up, Monucks open up their wings and start flying at them.

''Open fire NOW.'' Shout Zeshaun.

Hart don't even think of where to shoot to be effective, he only opened up fire and hoped to hit vital point like eyes or weak spots on wings. But then he remember the crackling sound coming from the ceiling, he automatically point his gun toward it and open fire. The blast was fatal to the foundation, a big rock section of the ceiling tear itself apart and falls down directly on a Mynocks head crushing it on ground. With two Mynocks remaining, Hart was hoping to see familiar figures soon to give them a hand.

''Oh yeah, minus one, two more to go.'' Nightowl said with a little smile.

''Yes, but this one was a lucky shot, the two others will be harder to bring down.'' Hart Replied

''Ok guys, don't worry Quillia and Jamasis should be on their way, and with the big firefight going on here it should not be so hard to find us.'' Anival said.

The team was now surrounded by a big cloud of dust because of the rock that has fall down on the Mynocks. So Hart decide to crouch and advance toward the position where the creatures were last seen.

''Hey Hart, stop don't go there alone by yourself.'' whisper Nightowl.

Hart was arrogant so he decided to go explore anyway, when suddenly he bumped himself into something really hard, the Mynock was there staring at him with his 2 big black eyes, the big open mouth with saliva sliding down from the sharpen hooks. Hart take his knife located on his belt and swing it right through the eyes of the Mynock then rapidly cut the throat.

The dust finally come down, Hart was standing there with the knife in the hand and blood all over him.

''Minus two, one more to go, HA!'' said Hart with a big smile.

The remaining Mynock was flying over their head, waiting for the dust to completely come down before attacking is prey.

OOC:
Summary: I start up the firefight with the Mynocks and killed 2/3 of them with environment or weapons, Firefight could have alert Quillia and Jamasis of the team exact location.

Notes: None at the moment.

Objectives: Fight the last mynocks and get saved by Quillia and Jamasis
TRP/LCP Hartigan/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoS]
-=Wraith PRIDE=-
    ~WildcardPlatoon~
[This message has been edited by Hartigan (edited June 3, 2010 3:06:39 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Hartigan (edited June 3, 2010 4:05:19 PM)]
Jamasis
ComNet Initiate

Jamasis

Post Number:  154
June 7, 2010 12:52:16 AM    View the profile of Jamasis 
OOC:
Post Read- Yes
Key points for me- Alone with Quillia. Heading to ship to destroy it, then to hijack another. No contact with anyone else. Renlid's men relaxed for now, but cannot be detected. I know the game is up, Quillia maybe uncertain.

“No. Steal one of Renlids ships, one with hyper drive, and a lot of guns that makes things go boom. And stand at the ready, I think we might have failed here.”

“And you?”

“Well, I have to keep up appearances.” Anival walked off with a wink.

"C'mon Quillia. We've got to go quickly. They'll count heads, could even capture Anival and the rest. We need to move from here, and we need to not get spotted. Right now we're not being looked for, and that's great."

"I don't get it; whats going on?" asked Quillia.

Jamasis paused for a moment, before stepping out into the streets. "Renlid has maybe guessed who we are. The letter and the servant gave subtle hints. At worst, we'll abandon the mission and Renlid will find out what happened to us as soon as we leave. At best, well, we're the one way out for the squad."

"Can't we just take our ship?"

"Not really. Renlid knows which one it is, it could be guarded. Then, its not the fastest. It dosn't have serious guns. We caught a glance of Renlids ships earlier, least I did. He could easily shoot us in space. Gotta steal a decent ship and kinda pray. Hopefu-" Jamasis quickly pulled Quillia with him round a street corner.

"Hey, what you doing?" he said, clearly irritated.

"Renlid's men, drifting around. Not really searching, but we're bound to be spotted if we are not careful."

"What's your plan?"

"I don't honestly know. The ship, well, its... oh crap. Its on one of Renlid's landing pads. A minor one, lets hope its fairly safe. Anyways. We could use the back alleys, but there's no way out. On he other hand..." Jamasis trailed off.

"What?"

"My first mission was on Felucia, awfully hot planet. Anyways, best way we found to go unnoticed was the, uh, sewer system. C'mon, there's a manhole right here."

"Do we have to?" asked Quillia.

"Yes," replied Jamasis with a small grin. "Its not that bad, trust me."

They climbed through the manhole, and with a last quick look to see if anybody had seen them, Jamasis dropped down. They made quick progress, with occassional checks above ground to find out their location. After around ten minutes in the sewers, Jamasis announced they had reached the ship. They left the sewer system, and making sure there was nobody who might give them away, moved towards the landing site.

"Well," Jamasis said, as it came into view, "It could be worse. I mean, it's not great, but it could be worse."

OOC:
Summary- Got us to the ship. We have no idea about you guys at the moment, and there are obviously some people at the ship. In case Quillia posts next, I would have put one guy outside with a speeder, and three guys inside.
Notes- Check squad topic
Objective- Officially what Anival has stated. More info is in the squad topic.

Jamasis
ComNet Initiate

Jamasis

Post Number:  158
June 8, 2010 2:25:24 PM    View the profile of Jamasis 
OOC:
Post read- No, I wrote it instead.
Key points for me- Uh, about to destroy our ship, guarded, then I have to get to Renlid's ships. Also avoiding detection.

"It could be worse?" asked Quillia. "So what do we do now?"

"Well, there’s not that many of them. One guarding their speeder, two definitely inside, maybe three. Easy to take out without any alerts."

"Three?"

"It is a four person speeder. Maximum of four people, minimum of three we have seen. Three inside the ship, one outside. They're not even looking for us. Too relaxed. Anyway, I'll knife this guy by the speeders," Jamasis drew his combat knife, "and then we'll run through the ship. You go left, I go right, shoot all the guys inside."

"You make it sound easy."

"Just stop talking and keep your head down. If I'm in trouble, open fire," Jamasis said. With that, he began to move towards the speeders, using at first his appearance as a civilian, then for the last third of the distance using the guys own speeder to hide his presence. Okay, on three, Jamasis thought. One... two... three! On three, he leapt up and drove his knife through the guard's chest. There was a small spurt of blood, and a brief spasm but the body was quickly still. Jamasis quietly lifted the body and placed it inside the speeder. No need to attract attention with a body, he thought.

"Quillia!" Jamasis called as quietly as he could, while still letting his voice be heard. Quillia quickly jogged down to Jamasis. "Okay, we use our pistols. You go left, shoot any of Renlid's men. I'll go right. Don't care if you alert them, just do it as quick as you can and they won't get a shot in."

Jamasis and Quillia quickly entered the ship and split up. From the other side of the ship, Jamasis heard Quillia fire a shot, right before encountering two more guys. They had been distracted by the shot, both facing away from Jamasis, and neither even knew he was there before they crumpled to the floor.

"All done," announced Quillia as he met up with Jamasis again. Jamasis began searching through the ship suddenly. "What're you doing?" asked Quillia.

"Fetching my stuff. Here, my rifle, two pistols. Oh, here's a heavy E-11 as well if you want it."

"But I was told we were strictly forbidden from bringing our own weapons?"

"Yeah, but the gig is up. Firstly they already know who we are, second the only person who can complain is Anival, literally in the hornets nest. Higher-ups will be more interested in us getting out of here. Now do you want the rifle or not?"

"Uh, yeah thanks. Got anything else in here?"

"Nope. The rest is just stuff we were given. Go get the speeder, we need to bring it on the ship." Quillia quickly left, while Jamasis busied himself by collecting all of the various grenades and explosives Renlid's men had on them. Overall he found five concussion grenades and a small slab of detonite. Good enough, I suppose.

"The speeder is on board. Why, can I ask?"

"Yeah, we need to destroy the speeder and the bodies. Any passers by who see the ship go boom will think something went wrong on board, not that there was a gunfight and a blown up ship."

"That's one thing I don't get; we blow the ship up how?"

"C'mon, lets get out," Jamasis said. He took Quillia out the ship and to the fuel tank. He placed the detonite inside, then put four of the grenades inside. "When I run, you run," ordered Jamasis. He pulled the pin on the last grenade, threw it into the fuel cells, and ran in the opposite direction. The following explosion was spectacular. The five grenades and the detonite all exploded instantly, causing the fuel cells to explode, and within twenty seconds the whole ship was an inferno.

"Pretty cool," announced Quillia, shielding his eyes from the blaze. Jamasis was looking at the ship and couldn't help grinning slightly.

"Heh, gotta do that more often. C'mon, we gotta get ourselves a new ship," Jamasis turned and moved back towards the centre of the city. "Sithspawn!" About a hundred yards away a man could be seen running back to the city. Jamasis aimed his rifle, hoping he could hit with the first shot. He took a breath, squeezed the trigger, and with immense satisfaction the man fell to the ground; he didn't get back up. The two of them quickly jogged down to the body. "Aw man. This guy was with Renlid the first time he met us; he must have been tracking us the whole way to the ship."

Jamasis picked up a comm device the man was holding. The person on the other end was still talking. "Hey what happened? Boss wants to know where the other two guys are; he needs to get them locked up with the others without them getting away. Hey, are you there. Are you there? Oh crap, we have a pro-"

"This is getting beyond a joke! Anival and the rest are locked up. We've been tailed the whole time. Now everyone is on high alert!"

"The squad have been locked up? What?" asked Quillia.

"Locked up with the others? Right, we gotta get back to his shipyard and steal a decent ship ASAP. Least now we have decent guns. C'mon, quickly!"

OOC:
Summary- Right, guards on alert, ship destroyed, I now have A280 Rifle, and 2 DC-15 Pistols. Quillia has heavy E-11. Shot the guy who has been trailing us since the first part of the story.
Notes- Squad topic.
Guns-
A280- http://www.imperialcenterstore.com/scat/5/cat/17/product/206/
DC-15- http://www.imperialcenterstore.com/scat/5/cat/18/product/1006/
Heavy E-11- http://www.imperialcenterstore.com/scat/5/cat/17/product/189/
Objective- Now me and Quillia must capture one of Renlid's ships, and you guys are still fighting beasties.

Anival Velasquez
ComNet Member

Anival Velasquez

Post Number:  778
June 9, 2010 6:48:37 AM    View the profile of Anival Velasquez 
OOC:
Rost read: Yes
Key Points for me: Jamasis and Quillia have blown the ship up, and are on their way to getting the other.

Renlid looked at the scene before him, there was a mynock on top of a downed man, he was fighting with the thing while the others kept the rest at bay. How dare they try to trick him? Did they think he was a fool? A loud squeal pierced the air as the leader of the group grabbed a mynock  by its mouth, and gave it four shots into its body, it was still writhing when its brethren attacked it and started to eat it.

"Hah, its good to see every one last of those bastards squirm in fear!"

"Um, sir."

"Yes?"

"Two are missing."

There was a silence, Renlids nostrils flared, and his pupils expanded.

"What?!"

"Yes, two of them are missing, the one named Jamasis, and that other one."

"Find them! And when you do, bring them to me alive! They'll get to watch their friends die."

"Will do sir."

=================================

A loud explosion rocked the roof of their prison, rocks came tumbling down, most of them fell harmlessly a few meters away, some even caught the mutant Mynocks. A small but noticeable crack appeared in the rock. Anival smirked, the split second he took his attention away from the battle, he was charged by a smaller creature, its fangs dug into his shoulder, luckily they got caught in the tunic, Anival kicked it off, and ran towards the crack. as soon as he got to it he stopped.

Not because he wanted to, but because he had to, most of the mynocks had died, and Renlid was inside a machine, Anival had a feeling he had seen the thing before. The machine was tall, hard to guess the height, but Anival put it to about three meters. It was thick, a barrel was pointed at them, a big barrel, Anival squinted, and recognized were he had seen it.

"Take cover!"

Anival sprinted toward the squad, he ran hard and fast, he knew what the machine was capable of doing, he had witnessed it first hadn't before, but what was it doing here? As he reached the squad, he heard an eerie laugh, and the squad was just standing there.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys! Hide!"

Zeshuan looked at the machine and gasped, he ducked behind some of the fallen ruble, Nightowl and Hartigan stood there watching the machine, Anival scowled, he grabbed Hartigan and Nightowl and threw then hard onto the floor, just in time as Renlid started to fire. The barrel whistled as it turned, then bullets started to fly, Anival tried to get even lower on the floor, one of the reason the machine was more dangerous, was because, most armies or people, had no protection against that kind of projectile.

"Hahahaha! Come on! Take me!"

"Damn it!" What do we do!"

Anival looked around, he closed his eyes, and started to think, he thought of what was learned during the machines theft, its weakness. He stood there a while, listening to Renlids cackle, and the fire, then he remembered the draw back to the gun, it overheated quicker than a blaster. He counted the minutes it had left, then the seconds, finally it was time to act.

"Run underneath it, or behind it, Take of your tunics, and try to block his energy weapons, the rocket launcher too."

"What? How do you know it's weapons?!"

"Damn it, stop asking questions and do it!"

The squad charged.

================

Renlid was enjoying himself, it had been a while since he had been personally killing someone. The suit had been a gift, he knew it was a one of a kind, it had been stolen in it's proto-type stage. He didn't care, as long as he could finish those lying scum. He was having such a good time firing the twin Gatling guns, he completely ignored the small alert.

He kept smiling, up until the guns stopped, smoke sizzling from the barrels, He didn't give it any thought, it wasn't like they knew, but his expression dropped when he saw them all charging without their tunics, he was, for the first time in twenty years, scared. He was scared when they shoved rocks, dust, and their tunics down the barrels, down the rocket launcher, when they removed the rocket, and he was even more terrified, when they keyed in the code to open the hatch, and took him out of the machine.

===============

"Ha! You're not so mighty now!"

"Leave him." Anival climbed into the suit and closed the hatch, he keyed in a sequence, and ordered the machine to be unclogged.

"Why the hell did we clog it in the first place!"

"Shut up and do it! I'm tired of you questioning every damn order, do it and shut up!"

After they were finished, Anival fired a rocket into the wall, it half tumbled, so he fired again. The wall tumbled and men poured in and fired their weapons. Anival activated on Gatling arm, and fired, he mowed the men down, and deactivated the gun.

OOC:
Summary: Mynocks were killed by falling debris, but not all of them, you still have a few to contend with. And I stole the suit, Renlid must not be killed, he can be mauled a bit though. 
Notes: POST! And do not kill Renlid.
Objectives: We have to work our way up to the ground floor, so...yea..about 3-4 floors. We can scavange weapons from dead people.

Y.F.S motto
Jamasis
ComNet Initiate

Jamasis

Post Number:  166
June 11, 2010 12:39:40 AM    View the profile of Jamasis 
OOC:
Post read- Yes
Key points for me- Nothing new, Renlid gave the expected orders to find us... they were looking anyway though.

Jamasis and Quillia, rifles in hand, headed back into the sewers. Man it feels good to have a decent weapon again. I mean, sure, the disruptor was pretty fun, but the pistol was crap. At least with an assault rifle you have more than one shot a clip; and those shots tend to kill. Oh, and its possible to hit something more than thirty paces away.

"How far do we go until we get to Renlid?" asked Quillia.

"Be damned if I know. Thank god most orders are more precise. All I know is I saw ships in a hangar nearer the back of Renlid's base. Lightly guarded. On the other hand he wants to kill us, and we've been shooting his men. We'll try and sneak in, but if that fails open fire with the rifle, thats why I brought it," Jamasis answered. "Hang on, I'll check where we are." He spied a nearby manhole cover, opened it and stuck his head up before looking round.

"Sithspawn!" he quickly ducked back down.

"What was it?"

"Shush up, hide round that corner. Some guys saw me, when they come down and close the cover, shoot them; they only saw me." Sure enough, the manhole cover slid open just as Quillia hid behind the corner.

"Drop your gun!" a voice accompanied a gun being pointed through the hole. Jamasis obliged, laying down his rifle and taking out his pistols and laying them down adjacent to the rifle. Next all four guys came down the hole, before slamming the cover shut. "Renlid didn't like you tricking him; then you got away. Renlid wasn't happy, so he made his second in command unhappy. So he made us unhappy, looking for you." With that, the largest of the four punched Jamasis in the stomach, and he doubled over.

As he stood upright, Quillia came back round the corner and opened fire. At the same time, Jamasis punched the only one of the four to get his gun out in the face, knocking him to the floor where Quillia finished him off.

"Grab anything you want, we keep moving. From the street above, we're about a kilometre away from the hangar."

"How do you know?"

"We went this way to the police station; it was only yesterday, can you really believe that? Anyway, this way." They made the rest of he way without incident; but they knew the guards at the base would be on alert.

"'Kay, we're here. Just up this manhole is right outside the hangar."

"How do we get in?"

"I'll check," Jamasis looked out of the manhole, not lifting it enough to be seen, "it's basically a deserted alleyway. Only two guards by the back entrance. Come here, stand by the manhole. I'll shoot them, then we quickly get inside the back entrance. After that we just improvise."

Jamasis aimed his rifle at the guard on the right, fired, then moved left and shot the second guard in under two seconds. "C'mon, go!" he said to Quillia. The two of them crossed the street and entered the building. They couldn't see anyone, but there was an immediate entrance to the open air hangar where the ships were kept. "Aw jeez; there's only one ship with hyperdrive and decent guns."

"Plenty of them have guns."

"Yeah but they aren't big enough. See the one right at the end of the hangar, past all the other ships and guards and cameras? We've got to get that one."

"Do we really have to?"

"Yep. Let's see if we can sneak upto it." Jamasis slowly walked outside, looking for any guards.

"Look, over there!" Yelled a guard instantly.

"Oh for f$%@'s sake!" Jamasis ran into the hangar with his rifle, using the smaller ships for cover. Quillia made his own way through the ships. Jamasis didn't plan or aim, he just looked up, saw whoever was near him, shot them and then ran further on, further into the hangar, closer to the ship. Soon enough reinforcements arrived and Jamasis was slowed, having to take four or five shots before moving. Pretty quickly he ran out of ammunition and had to reload. He ran, ducked behind a new ship and released the clip just as one of the enemy soldiers came around the corner. Jamasis scrambled for his pistol, and unholstered it just in time to be rifle butted in the face, knocking him to the floor. As the enemy approached, Jamasis quickly fired into his stomach, killing him. Jamasis staggered to his feet, wiping blood from his face. His nose felt broken, and blood kept coming as he picked up his rifle and made another run for the ship.

"Quillia, talk to me!" he yelled over the blaster bolts and shouting men.

"I'm right here! Can't move though!" he shouted from about twenty metres away.

"Make a break for the ship when I start firing!" Jamasis yelled back. They were less than 50 metres from the ship, a distance they could easily cover in a matter of seconds; if the guns didn't hit them. Jamasis pulled out his second pistol, and began pulling both triggers as fast as he could. He didn't aim and he didn't hit anything, but it worked. With a large amount of return fire, the guards instinctively took cover. Quillia reached the ship and boarded as he was firing; as soon as both guns ran out of ammunition mere seconds later, Jamasis followed. The bolts flew seconds later, but the shooting was rushed.

On board, Jamasis stayed just inside the entrance, reloading and pointing his pistols at the entrance. "Can you fly a ship?" he asked Quillia.

"No!"

"Well our luck can't get much worse; give it a go!" Jamasis started firing at the guards trying to get inside the ship, "And hurry up!"

"I'll try!" Weird things happened in the next few seconds. Lights flickered, the ramp onto the ship closed and re-opened. One of the guns fired, tearing a whole in the nearby hangar wall.

"We're not in the air yet!"

"Hang on!" The ship finally started to lift off the ground, and the ramp closed with Jamasis still firing out at the guards.

"Jeez... that was close." said Quillia.

"Don't leave yet." replied Jamasis.

"What?!"

"Move over there," seeing Quillia's apparent unwillingness to fly, he continued, "fine, use one of the ships guns, fire at something. If nothing happens in ten minutes, we'll leave."

"What do you expect?"

"The squad will have heard this; or at least you trying to blow up the hangar."

"What about them being locked up?"

"Has Anival told you about Abridon? Nightmarish mission, but Anival escaped several times."

"Several?"

"Well he didn't get far at first. The point is, he is good at escaping from places. We wait ten minutes, then we leave. Final."

OOC:
Summary- We have a ship with guns, lightspeed and a fairly bad pilot while blaster bolts are flying. Plus I have a minor injury. Leaving in approx. ten minutes, unless we find the rest of the squad.
Notes- Jamasis was rifle butted in the face, being fired at, and firing back.
Objective- Get the hell outta here- all of us

[This message has been edited by Jamasis (edited June 11, 2010 12:41:33 AM)]
Hartigan
ComNet Novice

Hartigan

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  66
Total Posts:  60
June 11, 2010 2:19:01 PM    View the profile of Hartigan 
OOC:
Rost read: Yes
Key Points for me: Renlid is in Custody, Anival is in the Proto-suit, one Mynock is remaining and the squad must get to the ground level.

Fortunately for the squad, the hole in the wall caused by Anival prototype suit was directly leading to a staircase, illuminated by small red lights. The cage was rectangular and semmed to be endless. Under one of the light the signpost -Fourth Floor- could be read.

''Well, today is my lucky day, Directly on the staircase, what do you think about that?''Said Anival.

''Okay, according to this sign we have about three floors to get through before reaching the ground level.'' Replied Hart

''Yeah but it will not be that easy, listen!'' Whisper Nightowl.

Footsteps and voices could be heard on lower levels below where the squad was standing. So the squad began to take position on the bannister and take a look down at the middle of the stairways.

''Hey Anival! I think that there is some of their low rank scouts coming on this way, maybe the explosion alert them.'' Said Zesh.

''Okay, I think its time to use our brand new secret weapon, stand back the backfire of those weapons could hurt you badly.'' Replied Anival.

Anival nod at the squad and get close to the bannister then move down the gatling guns in direction of the scouts and charged them and finally open fire.

''Oh my god, check this ROM(Rate of fire) it's incredible they got no chance of coming up to us.'' Shout Nightowl.

''No doubt why Renlid was so happy about his new toy, don't you agree you bastard?'' Replied Hart.

''Stop mumbling for anything you Imperial scum, you will die soon anyway.'' Shout Renlid.

Hart glance at Renlid and punch him right in the face, blood come out from Renlid mouth and then fell unconscious. Anival back up from the bannister and take a look at the squad.

''It's okay guys the path is clear for the moment but there will be more for sure.'' Said Anival.

''Stay on guard guys, more could come from higher floors.'' Replied Hart.

Nightowl take Renlid on his shoulder then everyone nod to Anival then they slowly began moving down stairs once again. Roughly 5 minutes later the squad began to see the destruction from the gatling gun Anival used back up there. Severals dead body was laying down with blood, body parts and guns all around.

''Well, well take a look at this, one of those bastard was using heavy E-11 military standard issue and I don't want to know where they got them.'' said Hart while taking one of the dead man gun's spilled with blood.

''Hey look, we reach the second floor. Finally it was not so far afterall.'' Said Nightowl.

''Wait, did you hear this just right now?'' Said Hart.

''Hmm, this look like some kind of flapping wing sounds.'' Replied Nightowl.

''Don't tell me it's another one of those stupid Mynocks.'' Said Hart.

''Take a look at this, and please get out of the stairway cage it could do some damage.'' Said Anival with a big smile

Anival pointed his rocket luncher in direction of the sound while the rest of the squad get to the door leading to the ground level. ''Asta la Vista Mynocks'' then Anival shoot his last rocket in direction of the mynocks that was coming on him. The rest of the squad was in position in front of the door that was leading to the ground level waiting for their Sergeant to get ouf safely. Suddenly they heard a big explosion that make the door get blown away and dust filled the room preventing the squad to see into the room. Then Anival came out without his suit.

''Hey what happened to the suit?''

''I was not able to move anymore due to the explosion so I left it there, anyway it was making me move slower.''

OOC:
Summary: Squad is on the Ground level, Anival killed the last Mynock with his last rocket round, Renlid is unconscious and Nightowl is carrying him. The proto-Suit was damaged in the explosion and left behind.
Notes: POST! And do not kill Renlid, Everybody got new weapons
Objectives: Squad must be found/saved by Quillia and Jamasis and maybe a final firefight between Renlid's mob.
TRP/LCP Hartigan/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoS]
-=Wraith PRIDE=-
    ~WildcardPlatoon~
Anival Velasquez
ComNet Member

Anival Velasquez

Post Number:  788
June 12, 2010 10:49:35 AM    View the profile of Anival Velasquez 
OOC:
Story read, yes, I read every freaking post.!
Key points for me, we lost the machine.

Anival looked at the floor, yet another E-11, he didn't even pick the weapons up, instead he grabbed a peice of metal that had come lose after the explosion, it was nice and heavy. By the time they were a floor before thier goal, Anival was breathing hard, the pole was long and heavy, and had thrown his gait off balance.

"Up ahead!"

"What?"

"Three hostiles, none of them seem to be doing anything."

"Get around them, if we leave them alive, they will think we are still downstairs."

"Copy that."

The squad moved along the wall, trying not to make a sound,  the entire process seemed to take hours, aafter about two grueling minutes, it was over, they had made it to the lobby. Something was off, it was empty, no one was rushing in or out, Anival looked outside, amd saw Wels, he had a shaft protruding from his eye, and eerily enough, no debris anywere near him.

"Take cover!" Just as Anival yelled the order, men came out and surrounded them, the squad quickly  shot half of them down, then Anival noticed something.

"They aren't shooting!" the voice wasn't Anival's, Zeshuan had figured it out, but by that time, noly three men were left, they weren't moving.

"Hey boys."

Anival looked for the voice.

"As'lieq"

"So you do remember."

"We don't forget a pretty face."

"Ahh flattery, to bad it won't save you here."

As'lieq jumped out, a staff of sorts in hand, it was made of what looked to be a mix of permacrete and petrified wood, at its end was a wicked looking blade, curve to the outside, and one blade to the inside, the result looked like a double-sided fishing hook.

"Guys, go to the hangar, find Jamasis and Quillia. And leave Renlid here!"

"Zeshuan looked at Anival for a while. Sir."

The squad moved out, As'Lieq smiled, and rose her staff, Anival picked up his heavy metal pole. He angled it so the heavier part was at the bottom, he figured that this way, it would act as a weight, and increase the speed of his attacks. As soon as he did this, he knew he was wrong, As'lieq attacked with a flurry of blows, and it was all Anival could do to keep her at bay. She moved left, right, feinted left and attacked right again.

She moved her weapons with years of practices, she had clearly honed her skill, Anival on the otherhand, hadn't. She jumped back to catch her breath, Anival who was used to the strain of long combat just stood there, then he quickly got an Idea, before As'lieq walked closer Anival dropped the pipe, and but up his left arm. This threw As'lieq off gaurd, but she smiled and lunged, she attacked with a left hit, Anival parried the blow with his arm, and landed a kick in As'lieqs stomach, she fell with a grunt.

She got up, and starred at Anival, she did the same, but this time with the blade, Anival again parried the blade, he felt it cut the synth flesh, and some pain, but he grabbed it, and pulled her in, he took the staff, and stabbed her through the chest, crimson blood started to stain her neat beige tunic. The gaurds, the ones that were left, looked at him, they had clearly been expecting him to loose, they all opened fire, Anival, had somehow sensed they would be doing just that, and he was already behind cover, the only problem was, he was cornered, and without a weapon, the only upside was they didn't know that.

========Renlid========

Renlide woke up semi-conscious, he was alive, and free, but he was humilated, he knew what he was going to do, he went to the hangar to get his ship, he had just bought it, so he hadn't named it, but he had flown it, had felt its controls, and it was like an exstension of himself, almost like the machine suit had been, the difference was, he knew what the ships controls did.

He ran into the hangar, only to find his ship hovering in the air, firing at random objects, this made Renlids skin boil.

He was planning on getting the hsip down, when the roof fell on him.

========Jamasis=========

Jamasis stared at the scene before him, he had seen the squad approaching them, he was glad, they were now going to leave, he ordered Quillia to fire at the supports, only then did he see Renlid, he smiled, then flew the shuttle outside, just in time, the building collapsed in on itself, Renlid was no more.

They landed near the squad, who  quickly climbed aboard.

"Wheres Anival?"

"He's still at the building."

"Krffin dumb asses, now what?"

"Did he leave any orders, or say were he was going to meet us?"

"No."

"So what now?"

"Let's go see if Anival is alive."

========Anival==========

Suddenly Anival was regretting sending the squad away.

"A lesson lived is a lesson learned" he muttered.

"Not if you're not alive to live through it!"

Anival looked around, he didn't know were the voice was coming from, then he noticed Jamasis peeking through a door, Anival crawled into it, when he was inside he stood. It was the bathroom, and a manhole was open, it was small maybe a meter across. Anival Swallowed his pride and jumped in. Moments later they were inside the ship.

"Anival....you stink."

"Nightowl....you're demoted."

Nightowl stared at Anival, Jamasis laughed, and so did Anival.

"I'm serious." Anival bit back a laugh, and walked into the bathroom the ship had, he started to clean himself, they had failed the mission, but so what, they would live to fight another day.

==Renlid=====

Renlid reached above, after making his way through the destroyed hangar, he emerged into sunlight, thinking about revenge.

OOC:
STORY IS DONE! Like I said 5k IC's for every post.

Y.F.S motto
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Trojan Ghost [Wraith]  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 10:53:51 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 192  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >