Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > ESC Storyline - Wraith

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  ESC Storyline - Wraith
Angel
ComNet Marshal

Angel

[VE-ARMY] 1st Lieutenant
[VE-DJO] Sith Infiltrator

Post Number:  3136
Total Posts:  3342
  RE: ESC Storyline - Wraith
August 14, 2009 9:47:33 AM    View the profile of Angel 
OOC:
Wraith

Phase II Objective 2: I Could Have Been at a Bar-Be-Que...Oh Wait...
Equipment:
  • Standard Squad Loadout
  • One (1) Personal Choice Weapon
Orders: The riot's interference give the Stormtroopers time to set fire to the large sections of Sianat City. Wraith must travel the sewers and sublevels of Sianat to slip past the unruly mobs without using force.
Opposition:Ruggedly Armed Resistance Group (approx 200 people)
Add'l Equip.:None
NPC Support: None
Max Posts: 15
Additional Information:
Tactical Officer - Army High Council | Company Commander - Phoenix Company
TO-CC/1LT Angel/HCA-4/Phoenix/Dragon/Osiris/Stormtrooper Corps/Tadath/Vast Empire
Imperial Network Star Wars Image
----------------------------------------
Darth Phoenix - Dark Lord of the Sith
DLoS/SI Phoenix/DC-04/Lopen/Dark Jedi Order/Vast Empire
[VP:1]

Kanderin Draken
ComNet Expert

Kanderin Draken

[VE-ARMY] First Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  1603
Total Posts:  1849
August 16, 2009 11:42:56 AM    View the profile of Kanderin Draken 
"This is Command Draken, come in"

"Yeah, we're here" Kanderin responded, clicking the button on his waist. His squad had made a formation around him, rifles trained down the four different entrances to the square they now resided. Only a few people had been stupid enough to attempt to rush them, but they'd had their kneecaps taken out from under them before they had a chance to do any damage.

"We think we've finally figured this out for you, a way through the riots that is"

"About time, I'm not sure how long we have before they overwhelm us"

"Noted Draken. There is a manhole 200 yards south of you that drops straight down into a..."

"The sewers? Is there no other way?"

"No. As I was saying, it leads down into a shaft that'll take you straight underneath the rioters. Half a click down that way you should be able to clamber back out, in the middle of the last known location of the enemy. Get moving, this is urgent"

"Wraith on their way"

Clicking off the radio, he snarled to himself briefly before picking up his weapon and pack.

"RK, Anival, hurl a pair of stuns into their ranks, we need a diversion to get away. The rest of you, the moment the crowd begin to part we're making a break down that street"

"Did I hear you say sewers?" Madclaw moaned.

"Unfortunately I did, but we have no option so let's move"

Once the squad had assembled their gear, as casually as possible so as to not arouse suspicion amongst the rioters, Rk and Anival casually reached for their belt and spun towards them, releasing the grenades upon completion. The crowd below simply saw two large weapons coming at them and immediately panicked, diving in every direction in an attempt to avoid them. They both landed dead in the centre, exploding seconds later into blinding white light that caused the majority of the crowd to fall to the ground or crash into the nearest building. The first one's up were able to see very little, only very blurred bodies around them in the same predicament. A minute later they were able to stand up straight once again, and spun angrily back to face their attackers. Who typically, were nowhere to be seen.

"Get in their Grahim, I wont ask you again" RK shouted, trying to stamp on the gungan's fingers. He was dangling from the edges of the manhole, desperately avoiding RK's attempts to push him in all the time shouting about wanting to quit. Eventually RK's boot found it's mark and with a cry of pain he fell down into the sewer duct, by the loud moan afterwards apparently straight on top of the Wookiee.

"I'd stay away from MadClaw for a while RK, unless you feel like losing an arm" Anival grinned, climbing down the ladder next.

"I'd like to see him try" Rk muttered back, following Anival.

"I've just noticed how multiculutural our squad's become" Kanderin sighed, facepalming.

"Is that a good thing?" Warbird asked, taking Kanderin's hand to help herself down.

"I guess we'll find out" He responded,  jumping down finally himself and closing it over the top of himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It stunk. Why that surprised him he had no idea, but it did. Even through the ventilation of the helmet he was able to smell far too much, his mind making it all the more worse by tagging all the smells next to pictures of what probably created them. With every step something new bubbled under his feet, or squelched under the hand keeping himself upright.

"How far are we going again?"

"Not much longer, next cover I believe" He responded.

"Distance?"

"About a hundred yards maybe"

"And I'm really looking forward to getting out of here" RK responded
Kanderin Azalar Draken
Wraith Squad Leader
Wildcard Platoon Adjutant
Army Of The Vast Empire

PA-SL/FSG Kanderin Draken/3SQD/PLT/COM/RGT/BAT/VEA/VE
Grahim
ComNet Initiate

Grahim

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  144
Total Posts:  284
August 16, 2009 3:24:57 PM    View the profile of Grahim 
"About a hundred yards maybe"

"And I'm reallylooking forward to getting out of here" RK responded. The squad was moving threw the sewers. It felt like Grahim had water up to the knees the only problem was how the “water” looked and how it smelled and he had some wookiee hair that was tickling his neck from when RK had forced Grahim down in the sewers and he had landed on the wookiee.

“Mesa isa sorry mesa landed on yousa MadClaw.”

“No need to worry, but next time listen to RK.” MadClaw growled.

“Mesa will listen to hesa next time.” The squad stopped and heard screams and blaster shots being fired. Grahim wasn’t sure if they would be able to get out of the sewers without climbing up a ladder in the middle of a crossfire.

The wraiths were making their way through the tunnel, and because of the “water” it took much longer time. If it had been clear water it had been much easier to walk in but in this water there were more components than just water, which made it stubbier and therefore harder to walk in.

“Kand, haven’t we walked those hundred yards yet?” Warbird said with a tone that made it sound like she was getting tired.

“Have you seen a ladder yet?”

“No I haven’t but I don’t want to walk anymore.”

“Sorry, Elektra but none of us want to walk in this shit anymore but we don’t have very much of a choice if you don’t want to slaughter your way forward which would take even longer time and would be much more frustrating and hard. Probably we would be executed by the mobs if we did like that.” Draken said in a way to show that the subject shhouldn’t be brought up again. If wesa don’t get up wesa are going to fight inside disa squad. If datsa happends wesa are no good to the empire. Grahim thought and looked down before pulling himself together.

“I hope we won’t put our heads up in a fire fight when we climb out of this bloody place.” Anival said and looked out forward.

“Okay guys now we can barely see anything so I think it is a good idea if we turn on our flashlights now but I think it is best if just one of us had a flashlight on. I suggest that Koroth  has it on because he is the last one to go up the ladder because he is our medic.” Kand said. Koroth turned on his flashlight so the whole squad could see something. Grahim saw shadows of something up ahead. When they came closer they saw that it were a destroyed astromech droid.

“Why is a destroyed astromech droid lying here?” RK said.

“Who knows?” Elektra said.

“Mesa think datsa over there isa the ladder. Wesa maybe shall go up now isa dat not great?”

“Yeah, yeah, come on we need to get there if we want to have a confirmation that it is the ladder.” Kand was taking point so he came to the ladder first.

“Yes it is the ladder lets get up guys. Ani and Grahim you two climb up first to make sure the area around the ladder is safe and sound and Koroth you climb up last okay.” Anival started to climb the ladder with Grahim not far behind.
Private First Class Grahim Nass Sad
TRP/PFC Grahim/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
Angel
ComNet Marshal

Angel

[VE-ARMY] 1st Lieutenant
[VE-DJO] Sith Infiltrator

Post Number:  3152
Total Posts:  3342
August 17, 2009 3:57:10 PM    View the profile of Angel 
OOC:
Scimitar Squad - NPC

Phase III Objective 1: I Feel the Need...the Need For Speed
Equipment:
  • Storm Commando Armor
  • Stormtrooper II Carbines
  • DC15s Holdout Blasters
  • Misc. Array of Grenades (5 each)
  • One (1) Personal Choice Weapon
Orders: Scimitar Squad (Commando SpecForces Unit) is dispatched from the remains of the Academy's defenses to fly to Harmu City and arrest Moff Darkonel. In transit they are ambushed by Mercenaries hired by the Moff.
Opposition:~100 Mercenaries (rag-tag)
Add'l Equip.: LAAT/i (transport, shot down)
NPC Support: None
Max Posts: 15
Additional Information:None at this time
Tactical Officer - Army High Council | Company Commander - Phoenix Company
TO-CC/1LT Angel/HCA-4/Phoenix/Dragon/Osiris/Stormtrooper Corps/Tadath/Vast Empire
----------------------------------------
Darth Phoenix - Dark Lord of the Sith
DLoS/SI Phoenix/DC-04/Lopen/Dark Jedi Order/Vast Empire
[VP:1]

[This message has been edited by Angel (edited August 17, 2009 3:57:29 PM)]
Kanderin Draken
ComNet Expert

Kanderin Draken

[VE-ARMY] First Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  1607
Total Posts:  1849
August 19, 2009 12:27:50 AM    View the profile of Kanderin Draken 
"Assemble Scimitar" Marcos Lockheart called, taking a seat as far as possible from the pilot and his assistant.

"I'm expecting trouble" He began once the last man got close enough "You may think I'm paranoid, but this whole thing just has that vibe about it. Keep your guards up, and your weapons close to hand"

"We're professionals Marcos, you don't need to tell us what to do" Kea responded, removing his helmet briefly so as to readjust the pony tail underneath. "We've served under you for years, trouble is second nature to us"

"So is death, don't forget that"

Their leaders words cut through the squad like a knife, the ruthless nature in which he said them putting them all on edge.  It had been a quiet month for the squad. Their mission two months ago ended in tragedy, two of their most senior members crushed in a vehicle pileup caused by a fumbled assination plan. All visibly shaken, they were put on leave for the next five weeks. They were then sent on a regular mission, support of a small group of regulars raiding a believed smuggling den. The whole thing was a set up, some of the gangs finest lying in wait. They escaped, but the new guy was killed in the retreats. They had gone five years without losing a man, then in two missions they'd lost three.

It hit them in different ways. Aresu simply became distant, focusing on his training more than any social interaction. He could be found on the range for anywhere between eight to ten hours a day, his already exceptional skills rising to pure perfection. Other's slacked, dodging training sessions or handing in fake doctor notes. They'd all pulled through, eventually, the fresh fear replaced slowly by drilling the practice and ruthlessness the squad were renowned for back into their heads. They stood before Marcus once again Scimitar Squad, one of the best squads any Army in the galaxy could muster. The words still hurt though.

"Be ready to get off, we should be arriving pretty soon" Marcus sighed, suddenly come over by a wave of guilt. The squad left back to their packs immediately, all except Aresu who instead decided to take a seat next to his commander.

"You're not right" He started, simply to be cut off.

"I'm fine, I'm just taken aback by all of this"

"You're not. You put so much work into bringing us back together as a squad, driving the fear from us and turning us into killing machines all over again. But you're still a mess, and you know it"

"Aresu..."

"Dont shrug me off this time, you know I'm right. You're in no shape to lead us, let me do it..."

"Aresu! Enough, get back to your pack before I throw you off this ship myself" Marcos spat, shoving Aresu along the bench with vicious force.

"You know I'm right" He repeated, before getting up and turning his back.

"You just want my job" Marcos muttered, throwing his own bag onto his lap. He had time to throw a few things uselessly around inside to make the squad believe he was doing something before the familiar whir of the landing gear emerged from below them. Followed by an unfamiliar explosion, and the whole craft lurching to the right. Several of the squad began to collapse as the right wall became the floor, those lucky enough to be on the right side attempting to grab those falling at them to avoid serious injury. The pilot hit buttons left right and centre in a vain attempt to correct the dive, before yelling back at the squad to hold onto anything they could.

The clouds broke mere seconds before the craft lost its landing gear to a nearby cliff, causing it to spin even more wildly out of control. Then, eventually, it struck the ground below, catapulting the squad forward into the wall seperating themselves and the pilot.

"Scimitar! Report!" Marcos yelled, jumping to his feet at the same time as trying to hide the surprise at being able to stand, let alone be unharmed. One by one they all called their names out and also stood up.

"Wow, guess we lucked out" Athin whistled."

"About time. What's the status of the ship?" Marcos asked.

"I don't think it's good" Syrena sighed, staring through the viewport into the pilots quarters.

"How so?"

"There's blood everywhere. Lot's of sparks too, he destroyed the windshield pretty good"

Marcos cursed under his breath before clawing his way back up to the bench to the rear doors and attempting to force them open. Aresu eventually arrived to give him a hand, and between them they managed to get the faintest gap open, barely enough for each of them to clamber through.

"Get outside and find cover, whatever shot us down will probably be arriving soon to finish the job"
Kanderin Azalar Draken
Wraith Squad Leader
Wildcard Platoon Adjutant
Army Of The Vast Empire

PA-SL/FSG Kanderin Draken/3SQD/PLT/COM/RGT/BAT/VEA/VE
Grahim
ComNet Initiate

Grahim

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  146
Total Posts:  284
August 25, 2009 2:39:20 PM    View the profile of Grahim 
"Get outside and find cover, whatever shot us down will probably be arriving soon to finish the job" Marcos yelled to the squad and hid behind the wing of the crashed LAAT/i.

“It feels good to be on a mission with you guys even though all the resent death of squad members.” Anthar said and looked at the other members. “I know this isn’t the place to get emotional but still I had to say it.” There came some mumble from other squad members that it was nice to meet him as well. The squad was just waiting to get pinned down every minute and it was noticeable on everyone in Scimitar.

“Sir, what shall we do? We will soon get overrun with enemies.”

“We do everything we can to stay alive until someone can come and pick us up.”

“Aye, Aye sir.” Scimitar started put up barricades so that they would be able to defend themselves. Syrena was checking the LAAT/i if there were any turrets on the gunship that was useable. Syrena looked over the squad to see if anyone wasn’t doing anything.

“Ey, Kea come over here and test turrets with me.”

“I will be there in a moment.” Syrena jumped into one of the wing turrets and saw that the most of the wing was broken but it was connected to the LAAT’s power cell.

“Marcos we could remove this turret and put it up in a more effective place instead of having it have and permanent aim on the ground.”

“Okay but it can’t work without and power cell, right.”

“I could make the cables to the power cell longer so we can put it up were ever we want it.”

“Okay the we just need it to be of the ground on a scaffold or something like that right?”

“Yeah that would be the best and I think we can use some of the trees that the LAAT/i brought down when we crash landed.”

“Sir I would like to booby trap the area around our current position, I have some explosives.”
Private First Class Grahim Nass Sad
TRP/PFC Grahim/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
Anival Velasquez
ComNet Member

Anival Velasquez

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  372
Total Posts:  1075
August 30, 2009 1:46:25 PM    View the profile of Anival Velasquez 
OOC:
Objective complete, Ending is open for anybody who wants to post, just don't go beyond the "We held our position" thing

Anthar sighed, what had once been a beautiful ship was now a twisted heap of metal, it was heartbreaking for a Vehicle crewman to see such a sight, but more disconcerting was the fact that there was what seemed to be a thirty men  headed towards them. He wasn't worried, they copuld probably handle them, especially with the turret set up, what he was more worried about was the fact that they were being slowed down, and the Moff had a better chance of escaping.

“Scimitar! Ready yourselves, down these banthas quickly we need to get moving!”

“Yes sir!” repeated Scimitar as a whole.

The Sniper quickly set up and started firing, Aresu had already downed ten men before the attacking party started being more cautious, and even then they were falling like gnats. A rock next to Anthar exploded, sending shards of rock everywhere, Anthar jumped and hid.

“They have their own snipers!”

They all took cover.

“Turrets ready sir.”

“Keep them primed, we might need them, and we might not.”

“I think we will.” said Kea, handing the SL binoculars.

Anthar looked through his own binoculars, he took in a deep breath, they were going to be there a while. They all started firing as soon as the enemy was in sight, Anthar was going to make them pay for slowing them down, and destroying the Larti.

The mercenaries came in small waves, first testing their strength, looking for a weak point, then in bigger waves trying to win over with numbers, but they made one grave mistake, they went in in groups of ten or five, if they had attacked all at once Scimitar would have been at their mercy.

“Hah, I guess they are all inbred.” Joked Marcos.

Anthar spotted a small band of mercenaries trying to flank their positions, Anthar took a grenade from  his belt and  threw it, it flew through the iar, and exploded next to the mercenary in the middle, the fear in his face was evident, right until he was blown into an unrecognizable mass of human flesh.

“Only a couple left men, careful they will try something stupid.”

They would hold their position,. Of that there was no doubt, but what Kea was wondering was, what way they would choose to die. Kea chuckled, waiting for the enemy to make their choice.
Corporal Anival 
Vine Vidi vici
Cogito Ergo Sum
TRP/CPLAnivalVelasquez/1SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/[AS-H]/[AS-1]/[EW:2C]

~WildcardPlatoo n ~
-=Wraith PRIDE=-

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > ESC Storyline - Wraith  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 12:05:34 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 228  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >