Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Naval Story Board > Viper Squadron: Special Circumstances

Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   
Author
Topic:  Viper Squadron: Special Circumstances
Ferran
ComNet Novice

Ferran

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  31
Total Posts:  41
  RE: Viper Squadron: Special Circumstances
January 23, 2009 8:19:20 PM    View the profile of Ferran 
It was bright. Like, really bright. And it kept getting brighter, too, too bright. Tomas flickered and disappeared, swallowed by the light. So did Stix, and Sic, and the others. Ferran tried to close his eyes, but they were already closed. He began to scream, but the light filled his mouth, filled his head, filled his body, and he ceased to exist.

It was dark. It seemed even darker because of the absence of the light. Maybe this is death, Ferran thought idly. It wasn’t too bad, he mused. It was nice and cool. The breeze, at least, swept away some of the heat. The ground was hot, though. Ground. There wasn’t a ground in death, was there? Ferran opened his eyes and woke up in hell.

Smoke drifted lazily through the open sky of what once used to be the billets of the hangar. Ferran sat up and coughed out dust. It was almost as bad as before, but at least the wind was carrying some of it away. He looked around, trying to piece together what happened.

He’d been running with the PDF. That much he knew. He’d been running to defend the billets, and there had been shooting, and then...and then everything went all hazy. He stood up and got a look of the surrounding terrain for the first time. Well, what was left of it.

Most of the ground in every direction was blackened and broken, ravaged by some terrible force. It bucked and dipped, looking as if someone had taken their hands and scrunched it all together, creating a maddening pattern of hills and craters. There were survivors, too. They wandered among the ruins of the plains, dejected and obviously confused.

Not so different than me, then, Ferran though. He began to walk off, not in any particular direction, but in an effort to get away from the horrible scene. He found himself cresting one of the many rises before long, and soon he was greeted with the sight of the hangar.

Well, where the hangar used to be, anyway. From here, almost a half a mile away, it was easy to tell what happened. The large, circular craters, and the even blacker earth said it all. Orbital bombardment. By rights, he shouldn’t even have been alive. The building, and the fact that he’d been a good distance away, had probably kept him from being incinerated or, worse, being chucked into the air by the shockwave and dying a slow, painful death upon landing.

He stumbled down the low hill, carefully noting the way the earth crunched and left puffs of dark soot in his wake. The devastation was awe-inspiring. The forest that had surrounded the complex wasn’t there anymore; it had simply ceased to exist. Likewise, most of the base was gone or in pieces. The upheaved ground elevated parts of buildings a good ten feet or more above their counterparts, leaving much debris teetering precariously on the edge. As Ferran watched, a wall crumbled and fell down in a spray of dust.

There was a shriek as two Y-Wings went overhead. They didn’t seem to notice Ferran, in his fatigues, waving frantically to them, alone among the remains of the base. Odd, he thought. He was better for it, though. He seriously doubted any of them would’ve given him a ride anyway.

Still reeling from his near-death experience, he hadn’t noticed that he’d made it to the hangar. He looked around, taking in the fragments of wall still standing, and the spattering of tools poking through the rubble. He tried to imagine it whole and running again, but it was hard.

Suddenly weary, he took a seat on a nearby slab of ferracrete. The sun beat down, soaking into the black earth, making it practically an oven. The breeze had died down, and now it was extremely hot and uncomfortable. Ferran pulled at the hem of his fatigues and wondered what the hell he was supposed to do next.
Senior Crewman Adrun Ferran
FM/SCRW Ferranl/Viper 8/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1W/1FL/VEN/
(=*A*=)

Imperial Network Star Wars Image

"We had planes. We flew them. They had planes. They flew them. There was some shooting involved. All that mattered, really, was who was stll flying at the end of it." - August Kaminsky (73 confirmed kills)
Jamal
ComNet Novice

Jamal

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  31
Total Posts:  40
January 24, 2009 2:36:01 PM    View the profile of Jamal 
Jamal, pulled up fighting the gravity of the planet, but was soon back in space, far enough from the planet to keep the effects of the planet's gravity at bay. The blinking orange dot of the X-wing flashed in and out of his radar screen, found you Jamal flew through the battle, closing in on the X-wing. When he was nearly on top of the X-wing he dropped his altitude, and in a few moments, he was far below the x-wing, with the X-wing's belly on display.

Jamal pulled his joystick up slightly, sending him on a path that would have him intersect the X-wing as long as it stayed on it's current path. seems it hasn't noticed me yet. The X-wing had been trailing another TIE interceptor as Jamal came up from underneath it. He switched his weapons over to torpedos and waited for the computer to confirm a lock on his target. The steady tone signalled that he had a lock.

"Tiger 4, Torpedo away." Jamal said to no one in particular, he had forgotten that his whole squad had been taken out.

His missile closed in on the X-wing but the fighter pulled up at the last moment, causing the missile to overshoot. Son of a Jamal's interceptor lurched forward as the X-wing started to fire it's lasers at his engines. Jamal had been expecting his missile to hit and hadn't made a correction to his path, which brought him directly in front of the X-wing. Jamal started juking and dancing but the X-wing still managed to hit him a couple of times.

His shields were slowly dissapating and it seemed the odds were evening out again up in the sky. Luckily Jamal had been far away from the large salvo of turbolaser fire, but it seemed the new squadron of interceptor had been right in the middle of that. Hope their doing better than I am Jamal thought, feeling rather alone.

An alarm caught Jamal's attention, it seemed the X-wing was trying to get a missile lock on his interceptor. can't let that happen Jamal did a quick 180 spiral and looped around, he saw the X-wing shoot over his new position. He did another 180 spiral upwards and fell in behind the X-wing. Let's see how you like it Jamal thought with a smile. He pulled the trigger, hitting the shields with his lasers. The shields started to flicker and get thinner, but the X-wing was juking, making it hard to follow it.

Jamal tried to copy all the manuevers but the pilot in the X-wing obviously had much better skills than Jamal. If I keep chasing him he'll end up overtaking me, better finish this now Jamal thought. He switched his weapons to proton torpedos and started working toward getting a missile lock. Jamal suddenly notcied that two other interceptors had fallen in with him, he couldn't tell what squadron they were from but he was thankful for their help. The three of them chased down the X-wing and fired a wave of missiles. The X-wing, started to drift sideways but drifted right into the path of one of the set of missiles, destroying the X-wing, instantaneously. Finally. Jamal let out a sigh of relief.
FM/LCRW Jamal Owens/Viper 1-4/mSSD Atrus/1W/1FL/VEN/VE
Stone
ComNet Novice

Stone

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  49
Total Posts:  61
January 28, 2009 2:22:35 PM    View the profile of Stone 
As the beams of light engulfed everything within sight, Stone began to embrace himself for what seemed to be his own demise. Having already known it was planetary bombardment, he knew his chances of survival were slim to none - along with the lives of every other Viper pilot currently in flight. Vivid imagery of what memories he had retained from the past began to flicker throughout his mind, which only lead him to believe that this seriously was it - The end for him.

I knew it would end like this... some ridiculously unavoidable. Down right pisses me off!

Alas, after the light had faded, he remained alive. The pilot quickly shook off the depressing thoughts of death, reminding himself of how much of an idiot he was for even thinking he could have been taken so easily.  Now, it was time to get something done. Stone quickly brought the fighter back into formation with Anden and opened up a channel between the two of them.

"Nine, what are our orders?"

Anden was quick to reply, "We're to assist the Abrae guards at the main gate. They're pinned down pretty bad, and if we don't get there soon the position might be lost all together."

"Affirmative nine, lets get a move on"

Both Viper pilots took their fighters to full speed and headed for the coordinates on the surface that marked the position of the Abrae guards. As they began to make their way towards the marked position, they ran into trouble.

"Frak, a handful of A-wings on our six," said Stone, switching his shields to full aft. Cannon fire immediately started ripping up the aft shields as they continued straight on their path for the main gate, but the attack was quickly countered. Stone threw the fighter into a port side barrel roll, avoiding most of the cannon barrage. The New Republic A-wing flight split up and followed each pilot now that they had broken formation. It wouldn't be easy to wrestle their way out of this one, and the fate of the Abrae guards was now looking grim.

"Nine, we've got to figure something out here! They're all over me!"

How are we supposed to get anything done when these bastards still have space superiority?

Chief Warrant Officer Victor hesitated as he addressed his captain, informing her that they were now on their way back to the flotilla with the remaining crew of the Rising Sun.

"They're ready to board the Rising Sun right away ma'am. All personnel look to be in good health. We've given them a substantial amount of rations to curb their hunger, and bacta treatments to those who had minor injuries."

Shiva let out a sigh of relief as Victor ended his report. Having the remaining crew all in good health and ready for action only raised their chances of getting ahead in this fight.

"Good to hear Victor, now, lets make sure we get their safely. I don't want to see us slow down at all on our way their, and if we run into trouble - Keep moving! We've got to finish up with this crew before we start assisting the rest of the flotilla, and I'm sure they're getting low on supplies."

Chief Warrant Officer Victor stood at attention and saluted Ensign Shiva. Venussia returned the salute, and the man quickly went back to his post.

We've just got to stay on track, and hopefully avoid any entanglements in the process.
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FM/SCRW Cyrus "Stone" Heart/Viper 10 (3-2)/mSSD Atrus/1W/1FL/VEN/VE (=*AE*=)
Jamal
ComNet Novice

Jamal

Post Number:  32
January 28, 2009 8:26:06 PM    View the profile of Jamal 
Jamal, now unthreatened and with no large obstacles in his way, attempted to regroup with any possible survivors from his squad, and help out with whatever his saviors, the so called Viper squadron, needed help with. Jamal reentered the atmosphere, only to find that only a pile of ruble remained of the base. I hope no one was in there Jamal could also see the tanks and other large artillery firing at each other on the ground.

His radar started to emmit low beeps, signaling the approach of enemy fighters. He flew over the ruble that used to be the base and his radar suddenly filled with enemy bombers, and some of the fighters from Viper squadron.

"Tiger 4 again, repaying my debt." Jamal announced into the communit.

"Thanks." the same voice as before replied.

Time to do my thing. Jamal had no wingman but tried to line up with the Viper squadron's formation as best as he could. They fell on the bombers, scattering them before they could make a bombing run. Jamal pushed down on the thrusters, easily closing the space between him and the hulking ship they called a starfighter. Jamal poured laser fire on the Y-wings rear shields. The Y-wing attempted some manuevers to shake Jamal but the Y-wing was so slow and non aero dynamic compared to Jamal's interceptor that the manuevers were futile.

Got you now Jamal switched his weapons over to missiles, and started searching for a missile lock. The Y-wing evened out and cruised for a bit. That's weird Jamal didn't have to wait long for a missile lock, and he was about to pull the trigger when a sudden blaring alarm caused him to jump in his seat. what the hell

He checked his radar, and apparently he had gotten the attention of an A-wing that was around. damn Jamal still had a clear shot at the Y-wing but he risked being destroyed by the A-wing in the process. Jamal reluctantly did a quick roll to the left, and cut back on the thrusters. The manuever brought him nearly neck to neck with the A-wing. Jamal sped up again, but just as he came into the sights of the A-wing he pulled up hard, sending him in a tight loop. He ended up right behind the A-wing, who had chased after him. yes! Jamal smiled and patted himself on the back for actually pulling off the manuever.

He started to attack the A-wings rear shields with his lasers. If Y-wings were the cows in space, than the A-wings were like flies. They were very hard to hit, and rivaled the interceptor in speed and manueverability. Jamal, tried to follow the A-wing as best as he could, dealing as much damage as he could when he was given a chance, which wasn't very often. Wtih the crazy manuevers and stunts the A-wing was pulling off, it was nearly impossible to get a missile lock. Jamal kept track of the Y-wing he had left behind, making sure it had not caused to much damage. gotta end this soon or the Y-wing will start it's runs by itself. Jamal concetrated harder, determined to take out both fighters.

Jamal saw the A-wing start to take a lazy turn to the left. gotta beat him on this turn Jamal pulled his joystick, almost far back enough to hit him in the chest. He was pinned against his seat, the turn was so intense that he couldn't move. His turn ended with him pointed at the final destination of the A-wings turn. He quickly switched back over to his missiles, and fired two proton torpedos. The A-wing turned right into the path of the oncoming torpedos. The torpedos ripped apart the A-wing, leaving just a cloud of scrap metal in it's wake. Time to get that Y-wing Jamal rolled down toward the planet, and then did a short loop. He labeled the Y-wing in green, and started to move to fall in behind it.
Reddog
ComNet n00b

Reddog

Post Number:  9
Total Posts:  10
January 30, 2009 5:37:37 PM    View the profile of Reddog 
OOC:
This is my first squadron post, Enjoy

==OUT OF THE FRYING PAN==
Kirin Freestar, better known as Reddog, woke up amazed that he was still alive. His first mission after Flight School and he almost gets shot out of the sky by a Y-Wing. His starfighter was on the planet’s surface. The Y-Wing must have been using ion blasters and disabled him. How I didn’t explode is a miracle. Kirin looked at the damaged display in front of him, it looked like the display was intact he just had to get powered restored.

Kirin reached behind his seat and grabbed his trusty tool belt; he had to beg the crew chief to let him take it on board. He was used to working in tight quarters but this was ridiculous. He looked out the window and saw the laser fire from a distance. Luckily he was far enough from the battle that he could work in peace. Kirin popped open the control panel and started to work. Just twist this last pair of wires… All of the sudden the control panel lit up and he heard static in his helmet. He adjusted the radio…

“This is Tiger 5, anyone out there read me?”

He fired up the engines and started to lift the fighter towards the ensuing conflict.

“I repeat this is Tiger 5, do you copy?”

“Tiger 5 this is Tiger 4, I thought I was the only one left.” Replied Jamal surprisingly.

“Jamal, what is your status, over?” Kirin asked.

“Well until now I thought I was the only one in the squad left. I joined up with Viper squad to help clear out these fighters.”

“Send me your coordinates Jamal, I am on my way. Make sure you save one of those Y-Wings for me, I have a little present for him.”

Kirin’s displayed lit up with the coordinates to the battle. Kirin punched them in and pushed the engines to full throttle. Well let’s try not to shot down this time.

==INTO THE FIRE==
It felt like an eternity before Kirin’s Interceptor reached the battle, but once he had arrived it was nothing like he imagined. There was a sea of cannon and missile fire amongst ship debris; it was like flying into a minefield. Kirin patched into the Viper Squadron’s communication channel.

“This is Tiger 5, of Tiger Squadron returning to the fray, what can I do to be of assistance?”

“Tiger 5, this is Ibram of Viper Squadron, nice of you to join us Crewman.” Ibram replied.

“I had a little run in with a Y-Wing and had to do a little repair of my systems.” Kirin reported. “Remind me to send a message to the designer of these TIEs; they need to make the guts a little easier to access.”

“Most people don’t get a chance to repair after they have been disabled.”

“Well, I am not most people…Sir.” replied Kirin cautiously. “I have been around the inside of more than one starship.”

“Ok, enough chatter fall into formation and help defend the ground troops.” Barked Ibram.

Kirin fell into formation next to the last of his squadron, just as he settled in a squad of X-Wings came at the formation.

“Everyone break off and target those X-Wings!” ordered Ibram.

Kirin felt a lump in his throat; he had been in some dogfights with pirates before, but never anything to the scale of a full scale battle. He broke hard left and started to move in behind one of the X-Wings. He increased the power to his cannons and targeted the X-Wing. Well here goes. He squeezed the trigger on his flight stick and he felt the whole fighter shake. I got him now  Just then his targeting computer lit up. A missile, who got a lock on me. Kirin switched his targeting computer to the craft targeting him. A Y-Wing, dammit it was the same Y-Wing that took him out earlier. Alright Republic sum you want to play. Kirin threw full power to the engines and pulled up hard on his flight stick. The missile that was targeted at him flew by and destroyed the X-Wing. One down As he climbed he watched as the Y-Wing flew underneath him. Kirin performed a descending barrel roll and leveled his craft behind the Y-Wing, he charged his cannons and slammed on the firing trigger. DIE you Republic wamprat. The cannon fire destroyed the starboard engine on the Y-Wing, the Y-Wing spun out of control a exploded in a ball of fire.

Just as Kirin was catching his breath, he looked around at the other fighters dealing with their own enemies. No time to be celebrating He increased the throttle and targeted his next victim. This is going to be a long day.

OOC:
Be Gentle, Its my first time
Leading Crewman Kirin "Reddog" Freestar
Viper 2nd Flight, 2nd Fighter

FM/LCRW Freestar[/url]/Viper 2-6/Wing 1/mSSD Artrus/1stFlt/VEN/VE/(=*A*=) (medals)

Jamal
ComNet Novice

Jamal

Post Number:  34
January 31, 2009 6:18:08 PM    View the profile of Jamal 
Jamal was incredibly excited to find one of his squadmates still alive. Must have been stuck on the groun. Jamal thought as he chased after the Y-wing. The Y-wing flew through and around other dog fights and through it's friends, Jamal did his best to avoid the other rebel fighters and stay concentrated on the Y-wing.

"Tiger 5 what's your status?" Jamal asked, concerned for his newly found squadmate.

"Just shot down one bomber, targeting another." Reddog's voice crackled in.

Good, he seems to be doing fine Jamal rolled to the right, and then drifted back left, ending up in his same starting position but he was able to avoid flying through a dogfight. where did that scum go Jamal searched his radar but couldn't find the green speck. His cockpit suddenly started flashing different colors, and giving off tons of different sounds. What the hell

"Tiger 4 you okay?" Reddog asked concerned.

"I don't know, I'll keep you updated." Jamal said frantically pressing buttons and pulling levers.

His interceptor suddenly was bumped from beneath his feet. what now Jamal thought worriedly, trying to look out of his window to see what was beneath him. He unstrapped himself and leaned as far forward as he could before he saw the distinct forked engines of a Y-wing. oh no. Jamal quickly sat back down and started to strap back in when his interceptor lurched upwards again. Jamal fell and steadied himself. He strapped in and grabbed the joystick and puleld it hard to the right. Nothing Happened. What's going on

Jamal started to go through some quick repairs when he found that he had been hit by one of the Y-wings ion cannons. dammnit Jamal started the manuel restart while trying to keep his eye on the Y-wing as best as he could. After a few minutes he finally got his shields and weapons back online, now for those engines

"Tiger 4, status report?" Reddog asked.

"I could use some help 5." Jamal said through a grimace.

"On my way."

Jamal saw an interceptor coming toward his direction, targeting the Y-wing. The Y-wing flew away from under him and started to target Reddog. Thank god, gotta remember to buy him drinks when we get out of this mess. Jamal finally got his engines back up and then put full power to his engines and sped up to catch up to the Y-wing that disabled him. He targeted the Y-wing and fired one torpedo, it ripped through the twin ion engines of the Y-wing, sending the starfighter spiraling toward the ground. that's payback Jamal pulled up and went to find another Y-wing to take down and possibly go to the gates that Viper squadron was talking about to save those troops on the ground.
Ferran
ComNet Novice

Ferran

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  33
Total Posts:  41
February 1, 2009 10:45:48 PM    View the profile of Ferran 
Everything was on fire. The consoles, the chairs, the bridge: everything. Reeves coughed, ducking low under the smoke and crawled across the compartment to his helmsman. Well, what used to be his helmsman. The impact and forced the man’s face into his console, along with most of his brains. Reeves pulled the man aside began steering the ship. It was slow going, blinded and choked by the smoke as he was.

“Gunner!” Reeves yelled, not taking his eyes off the controls in front of him.

“Aye, sir!” came a strangled, oddly-metallic reply from the darkness.

“For the Emperor’s sake, return fire!”

“We did, sir! We launched the squadron, too.” The Gunnery Commander finally appeared out of the smoke. “They haven’t returned back.” His face was obscured by a gas mask, hence the metallic sound of his voice. He tossed one to Reeves who just barely caught it. He slipped it over his face gratefully.

“How long have I been out?” Reeves asked, looking back toward his work. His Gunnery Commander shrugged.

“Hard to say. Probably since the first volley.”

“And how long was that?” Reeves hissed, annoyed with his Commanders apparent calm in the crisis situation.

“Fifteen minutes or so.” Fifteen minutes!? Had it really been that long? He looked up from his work, apparently content, and then stalked off in the direction of the viewport. It was empty outside, though he didn’t really expect to see anything. For one thing, he was looking the wrong way.

“Where are they?”

“Haven’t seen them in five minutes, give or take. Our TIEs kept their fighters off, and we outran the larger ones.”

“’Outran’ them?”

“Yessir, they dropped behind. Haven’t seen them since.” Reeves looked over at his Gunnery Commander. He could practically picture the grin plastered on his face behind his mask.

“One,” Reeves began contemptuously, “does not simply outrun Rebel capital ships. Esepcially not in the Haiku!” His Gunnery Commander was completely flustered, going so far as to take a step back.

“B-but...sir...I mean...”

“Are the guns still powered?” Reeves asked, already knowing the answer. He began off towards the Gunnery console.

“No, we...we rerouted all power to the engines as soon as we lost them!”

“Tompson, Grilles,” Reeves opened a comlink line. “All guns to full power, now!” They were well-enough drilled that they didn’t ask questions. Reeves’ Gunnery Commander wasn’t as well taught.

“What? That’s my call to make! Sir! What the frig is going on!?”

Reeves opened his mouth to respond, but at that moment the klaxons drowned out his words. He was too late. Way, way too late. Outside, a Nebulon-B frigate resolved into view, completing its micro-jump right in front of the Haiku. Weapons already charged, it opened fire immediately. A quick glance at the scanners told Reeves that there was another ship behind them, with as many as twenty fighters. No wonder none of their TIEs had returned.

“Guns at thirty percent!” The Gunnery Commander called, in a feeble attempt to be useful. It was too late anyway. They would be dead before those guns hit fifty. Reeves rushed over to the helmsman’s console and hit the enter key. The navcomputer blipped once, and then the stars outside began to smudge.

For the first time in its long history, the Haiku made a random hyperspace jump.
Senior Crewman Adrun Ferran
FM/SCRW Ferranl/Viper 8/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1W/1FL/VEN/
(=*A*=)

"We had planes. We flew them. They had planes. They flew them. There was some shooting involved. All that mattered, really, was who was stll flying at the end of it." - August Kaminsky (73 confirmed kills)
Ibram Tyrol
ComNet Marshal

Ibram Tyrol

[VE-NAVY] Ensign
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  943
Total Posts:  1563
February 15, 2009 6:32:40 AM    View the profile of Ibram Tyrol 
================================================================================================================

VAST EMPIRE PUBLIC INFORMATION DATABASE
TADATH BRANCH

Query Ref: 02086-F
Search Terms: Kolstor, First Battle
Items Found: 56

Item # 24Kolstor: The Long Road to Independence, by Hirem Graff (circa, 50 ABY)

Excerpt from: Chapter 6, page 157

“...Despite putting up a stoic resistance at the beginning, the tide of battle slowly turned against the Imperial defenders. On the verge of destruction, the Carrack-class Cruiser Haiku made a random jump into hyperspace, never to be seen again. The 2nd Battalion Abrea guards, whilst successfully repelling the initial armoured assaults on the main gate, were forced to retreat back into the city as the New Republic bested the local PDF in other areas. The street fighting that ensued was some of the bloodiest in the capital’s history, and would not be seen again until the Independence riots several decades later.

Ensign Tyrol and his Viper Squadron managed to best the fighter squadrons of the New Republic, but even with the assistance of the survivors from Tiger Squadron, increased pressure from Anti-Air units on the ground forced them to land once more. Scrounging what weapons they could, they proceeded to assist in the evacuation of the civilian populace from the city.

It was a grim scene indeed – The ground forces were being overrun, the flotilla was being beaten back. Ensign Shiva and her logistics vessel were shot down on its final supply run to the planet. All looked lost, and Captain Hunter was about to sound the retreat until the relief fleet, under the command of Captain Ferris, finally arrived to save the day. With him was the other half of the Kolstor patrol fleet, along with Imperial II-class Star Destroyer Suspense, that just happened to be in the area when it heard of the situation on Kolstor. 

Panicking, the remnants of the New Republic fleet jumped out, leaving the rest of their invasion force stranded. However, due to some misguided sense of perseverance to the mission, the ground troops fought on, and it was several days before the last of the enemy soldiers was finally captured.

Despite being grateful to the Vast Empire for defending the planet, the people of Kolstor still couldn’t help but feel this wouldn’t have happened had they been left alone in the first place, and so the seeds of the Independence movement were born. Chief Minister Cyneques resigned, and a VE-backed military governor was installed in order to oversee the cleanup process here. It was here that Kolstor’s eventual liberator first made her appearance...”

END OF FILE

================================================================================================================

OOC:
Consider the story officially closed. I'll have a new one open by the end of the day. Any questions, just contact me.
"Determining the appropiate level of interference in somebody elses war is never a simple matter."

- Special Circumstances

Ensign Ibram Tyrol
Viper Squadron
Squadron Commanding Officer
We fly, you die

---------------------------------------
Adjunctant
Office of the Naval Executive Officer
---------------------------------------
VEN
SC/ADJ:NXO/ESN Ibram Tyrol/Viper 1/mSSD Atrus/1W/1FL/VEN/{=*A*=}{=*SA*=}{=*ME*=}{=*MAE*=}{=*FOCE*=}/[NER]

VEEC
Ibram Tyrol/WS Ibram/Lotaith/VET/VE
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Naval Story Board > Viper Squadron: Special Circumstances  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 1:11:37 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 51  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >