Garet Daimun
ComNet Veteran

Garet Daimun

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant

Post Number:  1350
Total Posts:  1348
  RE: My novel
May 20, 2007 2:04:00 PM    View the profile of Garet Daimun 
Al Gore using the internet? The internetz cause global warming!

-----------------------
Eclipse Squad
Eclipse Website
Eclipse Report Tool

SL/GSG Garet Daimun/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA [ES2C] [ES1C] [IH]

+ Advance Recon Commandos {ARC} +

Jennabelle
ComNet Member

Jennabelle

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  471
Total Posts:  814
May 26, 2007 8:58:56 AM    View the profile of Jennabelle 
Yes, and we're all still using it, hello Garet, nice to see you, I've just come back from the American idol finale.........

Just kidding, I was watching the downloaded version, go Jordin! Too bad katerine mcphee couldn't join us, cause I had the Mcpheever!

Sorry about that, I better get to writing my novel. ----me on Saturday

edit: I have no time to write, we'll see next week.----- me on Sunday

-----------------------
DarkDragoons

TRP/PFC Jennabelle/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force. " -Darth Vader

"Remember, Remember, the fifth of November" -V

"So do all who seeks to live, but that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf the Grey
[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited May 27, 2007 5:54:27 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited May 27, 2007 5:55:45 AM)]
Jennabelle
ComNet Member

Jennabelle

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  472
June 2, 2007 9:28:10 AM    View the profile of Jennabelle 
After a short dinner (in which we saw Oliver and William, together in their own gay happiness, at least to relieve our groaning urge was the corned beef rations, canned, with cheese, jam, biscuits and a loaf of bread between the Hardens and me), Josh sighed in delight and sat in a soft chair and spoke softly and mysteriously:
"Well, Ruth, I think it's time we start the discussion of the past."
"Alright, Josh. ---he replied quickly and turned to me, saying knowingly, but adding a questioning tone. ---- Well, Joe. I read the book, but all I ever got out of it was the sentences that were marked by my father before he died, look here," Ruth told me slowly as he took out the North by Northwest book from his pack, with sticky notes put on certain pages of the book, he opened to one of them and continued, reading, "
'Eve Kendall: What happened with your first two marriages?
Roger Thornhill: My wives divorced me.
Eve Kendall: Why?
Roger Thornhill: They said I led a dull life.'
----I chuckled a little and apologized---, yeah it's a little funny, but the key thing here I think is a dull life, because that's the classical line in every romance movie, like in music and lyrics, it was that song "don't write me off just yet," it's the first pop song that I have heard with a country taste, if you know what I mean." Ruth read dreamily as Josh snapped him out of his daze; he went on seriously, but with a romantic tone:
Then there's
'Eve Kendall: I tipped the steward five dollars to seat you here if you should come in.
Roger Thornhill: Is that a proposition?
Eve Kendall: I never discuss love on an empty stomach.
Roger Thornhill: You've already eaten!
Eve Kendall: But you haven't.' This one is when Eve wants to talk about love with a full stomach but Roger didn't eat yet, which is kind of funny.'"
"For you guys, write this down I will. Hello, Joe." A strange little creature pops up and replies as if it has been in my camp all this time, its body in a meditating position, with an afro puff wig on his bald head.
"Joda, my god, it's you, my old Yedi Master. Nice 70's hair, I mean, afro puff." I said, amazed and surprised at both Joda's sudden appearance and his great puff wig. At this moment, a memory suddenly flashed though my head:
"Stay calm, you must, nothing this is, compared to what you will face yet." Joda reminds me as I did a Norce Jump complete with a somersault, landing on a Norce Pulled cave rock at the entrance to a secret chamber...
"So, mind telling me where I am, Joda." I replied, breathing as if I had just completed a difficult challenge and walking to Joda, who was kneeling at a statue of Alana Secura, the mother of Kayla Secura.

"Test and examine you abilities, we must, my Padawan. Only a piece of cake that was, the Acrobatic jumps in the Norce-acrobatic room, compared to this next chamber, which we are about to enter. Oh, and don't forget to pay your respects to Kayla's mother." Joda instructed strictly and prudently as he handed me a flower, a Norbine, only grown in Cantooine.

"Joe, stop right now. Earned this has to be. Know I have that Proven yourself since you were born, Just another challenge this is, for now cease finding the past we will and talk about war in general. Hand the honor I will to Ruth, been listening intently, he has, Ruth?" Joda spoke warmly as he put down the brown notebook which was titled in gold: "The Truth About Joe's Family", a white pen nipped in the middle, marked "The Naked Truth" and turned to Ruth, who started:
"We seek the truth, and will endure the consequences--- Charles Seymour. In World Wars, we have done that, especially in World War II, where we sought the truth behind the Nazis, the most complete and well done Fascist society we have ever seen, it was Heil Hitler all around, and their furher was killing millions of Jews, what he called his 'Final Solution to the Jew Problem.' The Germans are innocent? I don't know about that, I mean between Anna Frank and hunger, the bastards choose Anna Frank, so until they start to care about the Jews, none of the Germans are innocent."
"Wonderful choice to start, it is, Josh, how about the Cold War?" Joda enquired Josh as he delivered beautifully:
"It's a pointless debate between two children, who are wielding their toys around, claiming they are better than the other; I mean the US was lucky the Soviets were collapsing from within, so lucky. Here's an example of Soviet humor, during Gorbachev's time:
All Talk, No Results
"Gorbachev speaks a lot, but we don't see any differences," said a Leningrad artist selling her works at an outdoor market. "It's all just 'talk, talk," as far as Russian Alexandr (Sasha) Budrov is concerned. The two seemed to be speaking for many.
"Just like the Iraq war now. Bush has a lot of problems, not only is his country torn by school violence and tornadoes, but the protesting voice for this never-ending war to end is higher than ever, so why doesn't Bush quit and start worrying about how to environmentally work to change US' pollution, cause it is the biggest polluting nation in the world, a bigger example than China. I would say to Bush, don't just pray to the Virginia tragedy victims, you have the power to stop these things from happening, so why not just do it, you might just succeed." I continued, adding a little angry tone to it, which reminded me, in my mind, that my dad also hated Bush because of all the power-pushing he was doing.
"Power-pushing? Want to elaborate on that, Joe?" Joda asked curiously as I looked weirdly at him until a knowledge called "Norce Telepathy" came from my unknown memories to my known ones, I then answered, remembering the knowledge I just recalled to my mind and the recollection of my father:
"Wow, I guess my mind is starting to remember a lot better now, Yedi master and apprentice both can read each other's minds through Norce Telepathy, interesting&." I then went into a considering stance, trying to continue to recall those moments, and somehow, though it was harder than recollecting a lost knowledge. I then felt a flashback and I told it to everyone:
"It was the morning when Bush announced that he would go to war in Iraq on March 19, 2002. Yes, I know that everyone would think, Saddam Hussein, evil dictator who had to be stopped, but the truth is Bush could have waited. Saddam was going to wipe out a bigger threat, Al Queda. But the impatient man, as my father referred to Bush on his (that would my father's) morning coffee, staring at the unbelievable headline, as my father called it. From then on he would shake his head every single time he heard an American soldier died, even when major combat was over in May 2003. He would say to me: 'Son, let this be a reminder when you are a man of action to make the same stupid mistake. Bush may have taken down a small dictator, but he let a bigger one rise to cause more pain on us, if only he would have waited&..'" Power-pushing directs to how much Bush took the whole thing to a greater height in which he took action in Iran, not negotiation, in order to resolve the nuclear situation there. It makes the middle-easterners more able to see Bush's fear that someday, as my dad says, watching that announcement that Bush make on the USS Abraham Lincoln about the conclusion of major combat in Iraq, he wouldn't be able to stop the terrorism inside rather than outside of his own country, America."

"Amazing, Joe, your dad's even better than our dad." Fred commented as George cut in and said:

"Yeah, our Dad is more diffident, he doesn't like to talk about Bush in a bad way, but Dad always has hate for Bush's policies in Iraq, no matter how much they change. ---looking at Fred, who was staring angrily for interrupting his comment---- Sorry, Fred, I'll try not to do that too much. Anyways, he started to drink heavily and stays locked in the attic, not even once tries to answer me, Fred, or Mom's concerning knocks at the door, especially mocking Mom whenever she tried to persuade Dad to come down to talk. One day, on the morning of March 19th, 2007, seven years since the start of the war in Iraq, a gunshot rang out from the locked attic. Mom checked the attic door and called the police, they came and smashed open the attic, a shock rang out throughout the room as we saw Dad lying dead on the floor with his favorite M19 army pistol in his hand, no traces of violence in the room or theft or anything meant that this was sucide. But something wasn't right about it, Fred, you should explain this, you've been watching a lot of CSI."

"Of course," Fred explained as he cleared his throat and spoke: "Well, to start, the attic was locked very tightly as my mom checked it to be. The room is pretty small and has only one exit which led to the lawn in the garden, about a 20 or 30 meter fall at least. The pistol that dad brought with him was said to stop intruders that would come and find him, there was a disinct sign of this, but I just started to remember this. On the morning of March 19th, 2006, a year before his death, when our father started to lock himself in the attic, he recieved a package from an unknown address, with a unknown stamp on it, the contents were a dead fish and the words: 'Join Us or You're Dead ---XX' When he got into a temper, he always talked about this mystery person, stated him as a guy who deserved to die for his crimes, but he never got into the details before mom shook and calmed him out of the temper's pull. I don't know, I feel there's something blocking my mind from getting to the truth to the double x, but I should continue. Well, the truth is, they did a DNA scan and found that the dead man wasn't our dad."

"Plus, the gun itself left a bloody and blurry glove on it, only visible under UV light, the blood trail coming out of the blood of blood made by the victim's (I'll start calling this mysterious man that) headshot wound lead to the open (note that) attic exit, I didn't actually mention this before because I wanted to give everyone the big picture first." Josh interrupted before he even realized it and when he did he apologized and Fred continued, a little annoyed judging by the face but still nodded with a sign of acceptance:

"What Josh say is true, plus the fact is, he actually followed the blood trail to the exit, in which the floor edge was dripping with blood, and smudges of that glove (the glove is judged by the fact that there was no fingerprint samples found in the room except my father's) were found on the exit doorknob."

"What about footprints?" I asked curiously as I poured and drank a glass of water laid out for us when we finished dinner by none than the two gay idiots.

""Oh, I almost forgot about that, there was a pair of footprints walking to the exit that we couldn't identify until an examination with the magnifying glass showed double xx, which must be our mysterious assassin."

Joda has been writing all this while Fred, George and I were remembering our dad's attitude toward Bush, especially Fred and George's dad's "murder", he finished and motioned to the late night outside, in which we all were very surprised to see since it was almost dark outside when we finished dinner, and the dim light was glowing from the lamp near our armchairs then. Joda then motioned to our beds, which were very simple and by them on a bedside table was a glass of water, which I remembered when I looked at Ruth talking about North by Northwest, there was no glass of water, but I guess Joda prepared this while Fred and George were going talk about their dad.

"Joda, a lot of this is new to me, you know. But I feel that I know all of this." I said slowly while some memory that he had done this before as prep for a mission or something, and it had to do with the memory that was shown when I first saw Joda. Joda Norced himself near Joe and whispered, smiling:

"You'll see it all very soon, Joe, I know you have worked hard to become one of the Yedi, but that journey needs you to drink that water and get some rest."

I sensed that Joda was right and somehow my Sherlock Holmes logic and deductions might come in handy in this crime, I told everyone that it was all right and motioned them to follow Joda's wishes. Somehow, I knew that I was going to be directly taken to the crime scene, yet the how was still a big question that was lingering in my mind as we all went one by one into bed, and taking up the glass of water, hoping it wasn't poison, we drank it down, in which I felt the effect immediately, I lied in bed and immediately I fell in the deepest slumber.

I woke up, facing a door in an empty space, I felt odd and I tapped on the floor to make sure the whole thing was real and not some illusion, and the tapping sound hollowed out in the empty space. A hand tapped me on the shoulder and I was shocked, but turning around to see it was Joda, I sighed in relief. Ruth, Josh, Fred and George were also in this, and so they motioned me to the door and I gladly took up the challenge.

Tools was put on a table nearby as I starting examing the door and doorknob, there was no sign of damage them, it appeared. So they couldn't have opened it from the outside, but what about the inside, this assassin could have forced his or her way in.

"Wait a moment!" Joda called sternly with intention as I put on my working gloves (for examining a crime scene) and prepared to open the door. "Come here you should, something that you should try out I have, don't worry."

I turned around and walked slowly up to Joda, who looked sure of his actions, I kneeled upon arriving, staring up to his eyes and I felt a sudden tingling in my eyes, which felt like eating hot chili peppers.

"Eyes open!" Joda ordered in suggestion. Suddenly my eyes were being opened by the Norce as I forced my self to resist the pain being brought to me, my eyes were changing, I suddenly could see that some sort of ultra-vision program was being transferred into my eyes by the Norce, I didn't know how my eyes were going to take this program into account, but then in the corner of my eye appeared a screen which indicated that a program was being transferred and asked if I wish to accept. Before I could answer, Joda did it for me and commanded clearly:

"Close your eyes!"

I did as I was told and the tingling stopped, a computer voice spoke: "Ultra-vision activated."

I turned to the direction of the door and opened my eyes to look at it; at first I thought that this was also an illusion and blinked, but it was still there. The door was old-fashioned but on the doorknob a glove hand, new and with a warm touch that appeared when it wasn't there before, I stared in awe as I walked up to the door and touched it, smelling a scent of perfume in its dust, a women's perfume that I used to smell on Christine. Then I saw that there was a strand of hair that fell on the doorknob when he or she pressed against the door to listen to any sound besides snoring probably from within. I picked it up carefully and examined it. Red hair, looks to be about in his or her late 20's, don't know how it fell onto the doorknob, wait a minute& I noted about the hair as I saw that there was a recent sign that the doorknob was being picked, by a zoom in with my magnifying glass, there was a small scratch mark on the key lock that was similar to marks that lock-picks make, but it wasn't too clear to me until I spotted it with my UV. But then there was also a keypad lock nearby. Under Ruth's Dad's conditions, he must have made it impossible to hack, but then the assassin could have forced his Dad in some way to obey, that I'll investigate inside. I thought carefully as I opened the door.

As I expected, the first thing I saw about the attic was the bed, it had been recently slept in, but the sleeper was aroused orderly to the door by the footsteps on the floor, they were stepped slowly and sneakily, not to awake the other family members, for I could have hardly see the steps if I didn't have UV on my eyes. They are headed to the door which leads into the attic, which would explain my theory that somehow Ruth's dad was involved in opening the attic door. It was a pair of Harley-Davidson, but I wasn't too sure until I saw that I was also wearing a pair of the same shoe, but it was a galosh version of it, which prevent my own footprints to cover over the footprints of the occupants in the room. Then a thought came into my mind as if someone was speaking through me with my mind, I then remembered a Norce power called Norce Mind Talk in which master and apprentice can communicate through. I listened as he spoke in a serious and important manner:

Joe, its Joda. I should have told you about the galosh-shoes, I bought the same pair Ruth’s father did and I made it into a galosh style so you can step into the crime scene without leaving a print.  You’re basically wearing Ruth’s father’s clothes when he slept last night; they were best remembered by Ruth’s mother when she kissed him good night. There was no sign of alcohol in his breath; it was perfectly clean and fresh with spearmint, which he had in the attic. The whole attic room was pieced together by the memory of the reminder of the family. The assassin, double xx, we do have a file on her, yeah, it’s a she, she’s got the power to seduce people by kissing them and she can teleport where she wants to, as long as she’s got a clear picture of the room. That can only be done by the small window near the bed. Although there were no clear signs on it, the fence, especially the flowers on it shows scratch marks, like with nails or something, that someone climbed it. Although it couldn’t be nails since the assassin is wearing gloves. The window, through my deductions, I think it was opened before the man got up, for she must have decided to make the man open the door rather than teleporting in herself. The accomplice who climbed the fence and opened the window must be a clone of hers, for if you take a look out the window at the footprints that aren’t visible by human eyes, for these footprints are normal vision-proof, only seen with Ultra-Vision, the temperatures should detect the same as the woman who walks back and forth outside the door. The reason why they couldn’t see that it was a woman was because this assassin can also make illusion. The one thing you should know also, before I forget, Ruth’s father, Thomas, had an affair with this woman and her parents were murdered by herself, only she knows why. Their conversation, which the assassin and Thomas had, is unknown, but there was sure an argument, for this clone died for some reason. The picture of this girl is being printed right now in the printer on the table, her name is Kate Slogan. She’s Keel’s girlfriend, Keel’s your best friend besides Ruth. Put the red hair in the designated small seal bag on the table. Good luck, and tell the results to us as soon as you’re done. I’ll brief the Harden family on the whole investigation so far, hopefully they’ll remember what it was about double xx that they know.

I listened intently and when Joda finished, I looked around the attic, which looked more like a small shelter. There was a lamp next to the bed and a closet filled with clothes and a locked drawer in which a key was originally taped below it, but it isn’t there now. I went to the Tools table, put the red hair in the designated seal bag, took the lockpick and put the picture of Kate in my left pocket. It was then I saw the lifesavers Cryst O mint and Wrigley spearmint gum in my right pocket, which must have been why his breath smelled of spearmint. The wrappers on them were torn, so I took a mint and put it in my mouth. As I sucked it around in my mouth, I went back to the closet and picked the lock until it opened, which revealed a small briefcase and a message written very hurried on notebook paper, open this only if you want to see what happened here. I put the note in my left pocket with the picture of Kate and went to the window that was near the bed, it wasn’t visible from the door, but Joda’s narration seems to ring true, it was a very small window, only big enough for a woman to come in. Opening it, I saw the light footprints upon the roof walls, comparing their temperature with the ones walking back and forth at the attic door, they were exactly same, just as Joda predicted. Staring back at the room, I saw a Polaroid HD Widescreen plasma TV on the left of the attic, which I had bought for my house, I remembered as I stared at it, with the remote on top of it, and a computer desk on the right, but only a sign of a notebook computer having been put there, the back of the computer facing us, for the warm spot on the desk, which sure is where the hard drive is, wasn’t near the edge of the desk, which meant that the computer installed a hidden camera inside and that a disk recorded the whole scene in this attic. Adding to the loads of junk food and coca-cola piled up by the bed, which smelled of spearmint. But before taking out the small briefcase, I decided to examine the dead clone, if it was even is a clone of Kate.

By this time, the mint that I was sucking was long gone and I went up and kneeled by the clone, whose head was lying in a pool of blood. I waved a hand over her corpse, and as if a male shield that was protecting her true identity just suddenly disappeared to reveal the female clone underneath. I first took a look at the head. The death shot was done from the left side through and the bullet went right through the brain with the shell falling right near the edge of the pool of blood on the left of her head, plus the head was pointing at the ceiling. Her hair was red, as was told by the strand of hair from the door into the attic. A smell and a look of smear of lipstick at her mouth told me that this girl had been kissed and the kiss lasted quite a while, which meant that the effects of Kate’s charms lasted in limited time and it took a while for the her to control this clone, which meant that clones when active had to be kissed in order to be owned by someone, otherwise I figured they might go rogue, also it told of the Cryst O mint that Kate had been silently eating while awaiting the door to be opened by Thomas, for when I breathed out I smelled the same fragrance that had been picked up around the double’s mouth. The nose had been broken by a heavy blow from a punch to the face; the cheeks had been pinched as if the clone had disobeyed a direct order or something. The eyes wear the expression of satisfaction as if a deed had been for righteousness, for I saw no flame in these dead eyes, although there was a sign of despair in her eyes that had proved Kate indeed escaped with Thomas, though for what reason did she leave him alive was still a question. There was a pair of sunglasses above those eyes which my ultra-vision immediately identified as both a video-camera and night-vision glasses. I also saw on the corner of one of the glasses’ frames laid a small comm unit, used for the duplicate to communicate with Kate. I put the sunglasses in my right pocket of my defeated jeans.

I took out a piece of spearmint gum and started chewing it. I then took out the picture of Kate that Joda had provided me. It matched the face of the dead copy. I put the picture back neatly and looked carefully at the clone’s neck, which had the hand marks of being choked. Looking down at the body of this girl, the first thing that hit me wasn’t the design of the tank top and jean-skirt that she wore (which bore symbols of a two women side by side, holding guns, leaning against the remains of a destroyed building and the name beneath The Ka’an Punisher Corps) or the naked feet that she bore, it was the scratches and indications of a struggle or torture or fight that this women suffered which was hard to bear. Adding the expression of her eyes, she looks like some used piece of meat to smack around. There was the same design tattooed on her right arm, which held the gun that took her life. The trigger finger had pulled the trigger with someone else’s help, which confirm the reasons for the beating on her body, the double had betrayed its master and it was recently that the copy was beaten and forced to kill herself at the same time. For an examination of both the trigger finger and the scratch marks with Ultra-Vision showed the time frame for both was exactly five minutes apart. As I stood up, I noticed that the legs were folded up a couple of inches, which showed that she was forced down to the ground, then beaten and killed. I went to the Tools table and took a sharp-edged long dagger in my right hand. Then I went up to the corpse and made a wide cut in her left arm, which showed me that she was indeed a machine, not human, because although she had blood vessels, skin and muscles, there was also some long wire-like tubes leading down, acting like nerve endings connecting her whole body with her Artificial Intelligence Brain, which control her actions. After seeing the left arm’s structure, I tried to remember where they would keep the company that owned this clone and its code number. It was then I remembered that this information was usually kept at the back of the brain, so I quickly acted and turned the duplicate over, while making a half-circle cut at the back of the clone’s head, which was much difficult than the arm for your head is protected most by layers of skin and muscles, plus bones hard to break for it was made of steel, except that the long dagger had a blade that could cut steel itself, though no one knew why, because the maker of that blade is now dead, though how I know this is still a blur in my memories. Echoing shadows of a blacksmith in the medieval ages? That doesn’t make sense, I thought medieval blacksmith didn’t make dagger that were this advanced, I mean, they could make daggers that could cut through dragon skin, but steel, that’s just almost impossible.  I thought questionably as the task at hand came back into mind. I stabbed the blade of the dagger hard into her steel bones, and as I forced it to go down, I could hear the creaking of metal against metal which could make one’s ears start ringing. After getting through the steel layer, which wasn’t an easy feat, even if you had a steel-cutting dagger, although thanks to my incredible muscles and some luck, I got through, and put the dagger back on the Tools table. After that I went back to the head, crouched, pulled hard at the half-circled steel cut and tried to separate them apart, though it was a difficult feat since the steel felt like it was glued to where it was, but in the end, I managed to make a large enough hole in the steel bones for me to see the bar code and the company it resided:

Clone Enterprises

I know I heard that name before, but where…I considered thoughtfully as I took out my trusty notebook and wrote the bar code and the company name down, in which the pen was the same ballpoint pen that Joda had: “The Naked Truth”. It was then I finished and clipped the pen in the page that I wrote the clue I found at the murder scene. I saw as I closed the notebook that there was a sticky-note separator that said “Clone Rape Murder” which wouldn’t exactly explain what happened here but it probably was the reason Kate beat her clone up and left those scratches. I then gathered my thoughts as I walked around the room, still chewing on the piece of gum before spitting it consistently at all the things I had noticed about the attic room and the corpse, I didn’t know why or how I could do this, but it was the special thing about the gum I guess, that was different from the gum that Thomas chewed. It turned into crime scene yellow number signs that appeared at all the things that I noticed about the crime scene, except the lifted skirt with the pink blanket over it that wrote in a hurried and black marker writing: I’m coming for you next, MOM! So better safe than sorry, hehehehehe! –Double XX aka Slavia Kenekov

“And that is why you should never go on looks along, isn’t that right, Joe?” Joda remarked satisfyingly in an ‘I-told-you-so’ kind of tone. I was shaken off my feet at this remark, for if I still had that gum, I would have swallowed it down for sure. I turned around and saw Joda standing confidently in the doorway, with Ruth, Josh, Fred and George accompanying behind him. I realized that he had obviously told them about everything that I’ve been doing up to the point where he briefed about Kate Slogan, Ruth’s father and other important things. It was then I nodded and admitted my over-certainty, I put the dagger on the Tools table and Joda pointed to the line of words that were written beneath the picture of Kate and I realized, from somewhere in my memory, that it was a personal message to her in her senior yearbook from Keel, in his pen pal name and sure enough, below the ‘I love you so much that I could sacrifice my life for you. ----Protector Angel’ message, there underneath wrote Kate also in her pen pal name, also ‘I love you too sweetie-pie. Now meet me at the Sassy Café in 30 minutes or we’ll start with out you. ---Love Angel’ and I knew that we include Kate, me and Christine, also known as Mike and Jessica in pen pal names.

“You and Ruth were childhood friends, but unfortunately as the Society decides who your closest friend may be, you and Ruth never crossed paths again until now. It’s my decision for you two to get together here, of course, ever since I was appointed to be its leader. Joe, you may never be able to comprehend the roles that you must play to save the world. You are here to bring peace to Earth by learning its crimes and stopping it from happening again under your nose. This is just an example of these crimes, but you are not here to stop them, you are here to figure out their connections. So, keep that yearbook photo in your pocket as a reminder of your friendship, and tell us about this crime.” Joda explained the rest with a serious voice but with a slight sign of remorse in his eyes as if the whole separation was his fault. I decided to speak about this crime instead of asking about what he had to with me and Ruth’s separation. I drank down a glass of water that Joda handed me out of thin air, cleared my throat, and demonstrated, walking around corpse of Kate’s clone:

“The truth, as we all know it, is even more mysterious than the lies that lie in the world, because it’s always hiding beneath the lies that deceive
[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited June 3, 2007 4:50:24 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited June 3, 2007 4:50:42 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited June 3, 2007 5:25:52 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited June 8, 2007 10:09:59 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited June 9, 2007 10:14:49 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited June 10, 2007 6:32:25 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited June 30, 2007 9:07:13 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited July 13, 2007 10:12:01 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited July 16, 2007 9:28:42 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited July 17, 2007 9:04:13 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited July 19, 2007 10:07:54 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited July 22, 2007 8:58:33 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited July 26, 2007 8:31:27 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited July 29, 2007 9:41:22 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited July 30, 2007 10:24:11 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited August 1, 2007 10:18:07 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited August 2, 2007 9:32:55 AM)]
Jennabelle
ComNet Member

Jennabelle

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  473
June 2, 2007 10:21:56 AM    View the profile of Jennabelle 
Sorry guys about the double posts, but I'm going crazy right now, I'm about to post, and my parents want me off the computer, god I'm just so itching to get this edit on, I hope you guys are reading and posting, cause I wouldn't want this topic to go to the second page, if you know what I mean.

-----------------------
DarkDragoons

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force. " -Darth Vader

"So do all who seeks to live, but that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf the Grey
Jennabelle
ComNet Member

Jennabelle

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  474
June 2, 2007 10:22:19 AM    View the profile of Jennabelle 
Sorry guys about the double posts, but I'm going crazy right now, I'm about to post, and my parents want me off the computer, god I'm just so itching to get this edit on, I hope you guys are reading and posting, cause I wouldn't want this topic to go to the second page, if you know what I mean.

Anyways, see you guys tomorrow. ---Jenny

-----------------------
DarkDragoons

[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited June 2, 2007 10:22:39 AM)]
etan evnstar
ComNet Member

etan evnstar

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  335
Total Posts:  423
June 2, 2007 11:46:36 PM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
Why not? It's worth reading and it's worth editing. To date I have found your story to be very entertaining. If I was to edit it, or say spell-check it, I could find a million mistakes.

But finding mistakes is not my purpose in life. Reading a good story is. Keep up the good work.

-----------------------
Grammar, mechanics, punctuation, spelling, diction, effectiveness in the science, and larger elements are the facts at hand. The Harbrace College Handbook edited by JOHN C. HODGES

FM/LCR ETAN EVNSTAR/Kaph 7/flight 2/mSSD Atrus/def/VEN/VE/(=A=) Phoenix wing
Jennabelle
ComNet Member

Jennabelle

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  475
June 3, 2007 4:46:47 AM    View the profile of Jennabelle 
I know out of the millions of mistakes, one of them is probably uhh.. how should I put this into words.... the story's not connected yet, etan, I hope though, you will be here when I finish this book, cause I want you to find someone to publish it for me.

alright etan, you'll have to go back to the first page the last paragraph (before the author note thing)and read it before you move on to the second page, Jenny's second post.

Hope you understood that.

I'll continue next week, later, guys.

-----------------------
DarkDragoons

[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited June 3, 2007 4:54:39 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited June 3, 2007 5:26:14 AM)]
etan evnstar
ComNet Member

etan evnstar

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  344
June 5, 2007 9:33:03 PM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
Okay, so you mean, before Author(that's myself on this website as Jenny) This book is continued on the second page of this topic.

I can't really say. I think, despite the references to other times and eras, and other times and books or places, I might write a book similar to yours.

For instance, I play a game called WIZARDRY. I love that game and will play it over a thousand times as I have already played it a thousand times. My main Characters are named Conan,Thorin Oakensheild, Fili, Frodo, Bilbo and Dain. Plus Elrond and Elros.

Those are mostly names associated with J.R.R. Tolkien except Conan but he too is associated with another famous bookline. What do I care?

They are good names. to use. I have come up with a few names of my own. If you want to borrow them, just give me credits.....

I could give you credible names for everyone. Although you may not agree with me on some. Baron Ivan Von Liechtenstien is one name that comes to mind. Lemme know

-----------------------
Grammar, mechanics, punctuation, spelling, diction, effectiveness in the science, and larger elements are the facts at hand. The Harbrace College Handbook edited by JOHN C. HODGES

FM/LCR ETAN EVNSTAR/Kaph 7/flight 2/mSSD Atrus/def/VEN/VE/(=A=) Phoenix wing
Cosmic
ComNet Apprentice

Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] Lieutenant General
[VE-DJO] Krath Prophet(ess)
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  5583
Total Posts:  7772
June 6, 2007 1:42:29 AM    View the profile of Cosmic 
As long as the names you use are original (made up), then you can avoid a lawsuit. Names such as Bilbo, Frodo, Conan, etc. - those you will not be able to use due to copyright laws.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
CoT/LG Cosmic/HCA-3/Tadath/VEA/VE
[OPE][OTH][OPA][EW1][CDS][IH][GS][LM][SoS][CRoM][CoH][PoC][MSM][SCP][SoA][IOC]
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
SL/KPR Cosmic/Lion 1-1/Lopen/VEDJ/VE
[VP][WoS2][KC1][SoY][EoP][OAK]
-----------------------
Jennabelle
ComNet Member

Jennabelle

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  476
June 8, 2007 10:09:23 AM    View the profile of Jennabelle 
why, thank you, etan, you are the most wonderful I have ever met, next to Hellra and Cosmic, and all the guys in Dark Dragoons, darn, I wanted to write a little today, but watching bridge to terabithia and pursuit of happyness kind of pushed back that, so I'll get on it tomorrow.

edit: Hey, this is me signing out for the weekend, cheers!
-----------------------
DarkDragoons

[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited June 10, 2007 6:32:57 AM)]
Jennabelle
ComNet Member

Jennabelle

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  477
June 16, 2007 9:45:24 AM    View the profile of Jennabelle 
Why is everyone so silent here, is it the fact I'm not writing?   some important exams are coming up for me, they decide what high school I go to, so I do have to study hard for them. Plus I got in contact with Christine's friend, so I got to at least talk to someone in her circle, right?

Also, I've seen Breach with Ryan Phillipe, interesting movie.... never seen one of those before, so of the dialogue was pretty funny, especially when O'Neil "killed" Hansen in the woods, O'Neil was "testing" him, .

Anyways, when I post here once again (hopefully it won't be a triple post, sorry about the double one though), I hope to continue writing.

-----------------------
DarkDragoons

Jennabelle
ComNet Member

Jennabelle

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  478
June 26, 2007 8:46:21 AM    View the profile of Jennabelle 
Don't know if everyone's finding this topic interesting, it has gotten any reply from you guys, anyways, I just hope someone post soon.

I've got to go to Guilin tomorrow, when I'm back, I just hope this topic will be hot again, I've got to take a break from all the exams I did (sorry about double posting again).

oh by the way, can someone tell me which episode exactly did Gina sing "I'll stand by you", thanks.

edit: here in Guilin, trying to charge my mp3 batteries, which doesn't seem to be working. I kept writing the novel though, got to go now. I'll be back posting when I get to Beijing.

-----------------------
DarkDragoons

[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited June 26, 2007 9:27:33 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited June 30, 2007 8:35:39 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited June 30, 2007 8:36:25 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited June 30, 2007 8:36:34 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited June 30, 2007 9:08:01 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited June 30, 2007 9:08:32 AM)]
Jennabelle
ComNet Member

Jennabelle

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  479
July 13, 2007 10:14:30 AM    View the profile of Jennabelle 
Sorry for the double post, but I'm back in Beijing, Guilin was beautiful, anyways I've wrote more and have to go.

edit: I've got to try out this great new game called The Movies today, so I'll be writing tomorrow, see you guys then.
DarkDragoons

[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited July 14, 2007 6:02:37 AM)]
etan evnstar
ComNet Member

etan evnstar

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  402
July 15, 2007 12:11:07 AM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
Well first off you haven't written anything new. Nothing for us to comment on.

Secondly, as Cosmic so adequetly stated, it would be hard for you to really publish this book without the consent of so many real and fictional people.

Therefore, it makes it hard to really back you up on a novel that will never get published. However, it is fun reading, so write on. Or right on.

FM/PO2 ETAN EVNSTAR/Kaph Suadron2-7/Phoenix wing/mSSD Atrus/def/VEN/VE/(=A=)

Cosmic
ComNet Apprentice

Cosmic

[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  5657
July 15, 2007 1:31:50 AM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Another touchy subject, in a way, is writing about world leaders. It's very important that you don't make them look stupid (both intentionally and unintentionally). I say this because you mention Bush.

You mentioned something about him and his policies in Iraq I believe - Bush doesn't have any policies in Iraq. He doesn't control the country, that's why they have their own council/democracy (or an attempt at one).

Every novel requires hands-on research: meeting the people you're writing/referencing, reading about them, getting to know how they present themselves and what morals they take to heart.

Just watch what you write about them, and who you use (fictional/non-fictional).
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Stormtrooper Corps
-----------------------
Dark Jedi Order
SL/KPR Cosmic/Lion 1-1/mSSD Atrus/VEDJ/VE
[VP][KC1][OAK]
Jennabelle
ComNet Member

Jennabelle

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  480
July 15, 2007 5:45:07 AM    View the profile of Jennabelle 
Did you guys read the part about Ruth's father's "suicidal" death, cause I'm sure I added it in my post on the second page.

Before I continue writing, I guess I'll have to make this clear, and I hope you two will listen. Oh by the way, I have to make two points possibly clear in my novel, first of all, of people consistently bashing celebrities from rumors that they've heard, for example, on imdb, I just recently saw a bunch of crap about Jesse McCartney being gay, when he is actually has a beautiful girlfriend. Second, etan, I have recieved your message and I must apologize for the attitude I may have put on you in my message to you and I hope you can accept it.

Now, Bush is representative (which I hate to say, because he's the commander-in-chief of this terrible and boring war) of the government who has, I think, against the UN, for what, weapons of mass destruction?! It has made me laugh, really! And Saddam, some poor guy who had a chance to wipe out Al Queda but was destroyed by Bush's interruption.

Look, whatever you people think, it's true that this stupid (yes, it's pointless also) war has wasted your american dollars so much that you have to admit that even your cars are getting less popular as European cars become more popular. If you don't that's proof enough, maybe you ought to talk to the Iranian president and tell him you shouldn't have brought your "toys" to his land, otherwise the British wouldn't have a female soldier fall into the hands of the Iranians. You're lucky he's nice or he'll be like the terrorists you see on tv who would blew her head out.

All this talk about the Iranian president reminds me of Fidel Castro during the Cold War, he was the luckiest man alive and I would love to meet him because I admire this man, he could even escape every single way that the US tried to make him die, even the cigarettes. It reminds me of him because in different matters, but in the same way you create an "invasion" which ultimately fails, just talking about the Bay of Pigs invasion just makes the Americans ashamed. The president is never the problem, as I fully support Kennedy (the peacemaker), the problem is that I feel there is not many pacifist who wants this war to end.

I guess we'll just have to wait till a female president like Hillary Clinton to step aboard and change this bad situation that you Americans have been forced in.

I hope I made it clear here, any questions, refer them to me here politely, I strongly stress politeness.
Luckystar
ComNet Member

Luckystar

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  406
Total Posts:  3440
July 15, 2007 9:07:38 AM    View the profile of Luckystar 
Jenabelle...send it to me when the novel is finsihed. even though i'll probably finish it in two days depending... and i'd just like to point out that your ID line is wrong.  Haven't changed it from PFC to LCPL
TRP/CPL Luckystar/1SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/ Tadath/VEA/VE [ES1]

-Paladin-

Army of the Vast Empire

To Embrace the Darkness is to bring about the Light

Clearly Canadian!

Jennabelle
ComNet Member

Jennabelle

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  482
July 15, 2007 9:38:37 AM    View the profile of Jennabelle 
thank you luckystar, but I've got to go.
DarkDragoons

[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited July 15, 2007 9:38:57 AM)]
Cosmic
ComNet Apprentice

Cosmic

[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  5658
July 15, 2007 3:04:54 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
If Clinton is elected president, I'm moving to Canada.
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Stormtrooper Corps
-----------------------
Dark Jedi Order
[VP][KC1][OAK]
etan evnstar
ComNet Member

etan evnstar

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  403
July 15, 2007 9:48:43 PM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
I'd love to have breakfast, lunch and dinner with you sometime, because that is how long it would take to debate some of your theories. Actually, it would probably take a weeks worth of meals to review what you think.

However, that is why we live in the greatest country in the world. We are able to think freely without thinking like everyone else. I love your take on somethings. It make me laugh.

I heard once, from where I do not remember that, that is what makes us such a great country. The fact that we are allowed to talk and think about whatever we want. For all our faults, name one other country that let's you do that.

There is none, and, for that reason alone, makes us a country to die for. Freedom isn't free. And in recent years we have all even learned to agree to disagree. We are the most progressive country in the world and I love it. And you too Jennabelle for your abstract thinking. You do like the dramatic though, don't you?

Wasn't it you who brought up the Iraq and then Iran topic that became so controversial? Just remember, we can agree to disagree at anytime. You can go your way and I can go mine. And everything after that will be just fine.

I had to throw a little poetry in. It's my signature.

FM/PO2 ETAN EVNSTAR/Kaph Suadron2-7/Phoenix wing/mSSD Atrus/def/VEN/VE/(=A=)

[This message has been edited by etan evnstar (edited July 15, 2007 9:55:43 PM)]
[This message has been edited by etan evnstar (edited July 15, 2007 10:00:24 PM)]
JMac
ComNet Veteran

[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight
[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander

Post Number:  1195
Total Posts:  1216
July 16, 2007 1:50:55 AM    View the profile of JMac 
There are actually several countries that let you talk, think, etc about whatever you want.  There are varying degrees, example, the british have slightly less freedom of the press, and are far more PC about most things, but for the most part, those freedoms can be found in a lot of different countries.

The biggest differences are more socio-economic then creed....we have a capitalist society, wheras most countries that have the same basic freedoms that we do in some way, shape, or form, lean more towards socialist.  That, and the war in Iraq, would really belong in a different topic though...this one is about the story, and for the record, I am very proud of myself for not fully biting on it....anyone who has been in the VE for longer then two years can tell you just what happens when I start debating.....I think the 9/11 discussion went on for at least 12 pages.  If you really want to talk about those kinds of things though, just start up a new topic...always happy to talk politics, philosophy, etc.
LCM JMac/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=MA)(=FOCE=)(MC1)(VC)

Lusthawk 8

The idea of an honorable fight is a joke. What is honorable about harming another human? To win a fight, you have to forget about honor, forget yourself, and lose yourself in a cold burning fire. You have to strike until your target stops moving, smile as they bleed, and kill what soon will be no more then a red pulp a thousand times in your heart before you commit to violence.
Jennabelle
ComNet Member

Jennabelle

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  483
July 16, 2007 8:39:31 AM    View the profile of Jennabelle 
I've changed the sig, and I've been watching 24 and I'm starting to like it, even if I've heard rumors that the people watching have been decreasing probably because people are tired of the terrorist topic even though it's happening around America under the American citizens' eyes.

Anyways, I've been taking off on writing these days, I know, but here's  what I've got today, because I've got to go.
DarkDragoons

TRP/LCPL Jennabelle/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath

[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited July 16, 2007 9:25:38 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited July 16, 2007 9:26:05 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited July 16, 2007 9:27:52 AM)]
Cosmic
ComNet Apprentice

Cosmic

[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  5661
July 16, 2007 7:21:12 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
That or 24 is just becoming less popular. Heroes took all the attention, and now it'll probably be something else.
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Stormtrooper Corps
-----------------------
Dark Jedi Order
[VP][KC1][OAK]
Jennabelle
ComNet Member

Jennabelle

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  484
July 17, 2007 9:03:13 AM    View the profile of Jennabelle 
Do you mean that my novel is also getting less popular, cosmic? cause I don't think so.

By the way, etan, if time permits us, I'll accept that invitation to talk over my views, for now, here's some more writing and I've got to go.

Also, etan, are you going to publish this novel for me, cause if not, I'll accept luckystar's offer.
DarkDragoons

[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited July 17, 2007 9:05:02 AM)]
[This message has been edited by Jennabelle (edited July 17, 2007 9:06:40 AM)]
Cosmic
ComNet Apprentice

Cosmic

[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  5665
July 17, 2007 12:02:51 AM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Quote:Do you mean that my novel is also getting less popular, cosmic? cause I don't think so.

How you got that out of my last comment, I don't know. But to clarify for you: no.
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Stormtrooper Corps
-----------------------
Dark Jedi Order
[VP][KC1][OAK]
Jennabelle
ComNet Member

Jennabelle

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  485
July 18, 2007 8:48:17 AM    View the profile of Jennabelle 
let me just clarify in case you didn't understand, the only things that you stated were that and 24, and the only thing I talked about were 24 and the novel, so there.

Just been swimming and watching 24, so no novel writing today unfortunately, we'll see tomorrow.
DarkDragoons

Leon
ComNet Member

Leon

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  606
Total Posts:  1091
July 18, 2007 12:05:20 AM    View the profile of Leon 
Errrr Jenn, Cosmic never said anything about your novel becoming less popular. He said 24 isbecoming less popular...
Raiders
TRP/SGT Leon/3SQD/1PLT/1CMP/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/[ES2]
And so we go.
I am the one...The one who made the 100,000 post.
"Faithful to the end..."
Jennabelle
ComNet Member

Jennabelle

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  486
July 19, 2007 10:05:18 AM    View the profile of Jennabelle 
thanks for the clear up, leon, sorry if I seemed rude to you cosmic.

I'm sorry, guys, but these days I seem to be not writing too much, I'll try to catch up the slack soon, I hope.
DarkDragoons

Luckystar
ComNet Member

Luckystar

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  452
Total Posts:  3440
July 19, 2007 11:37:50 AM    View the profile of Luckystar 
take your time.
TRP/CPL Luckystar/1SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/ Tadath/VEA/ [ES1]

-Paladin-

Army of the Vast Empire

To Embrace the Darkness is to bring about the Light

Clearly Canadian!

Lucky's Reward Card
Jennabelle
ComNet Member

Jennabelle

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  487
July 21, 2007 7:40:38 AM    View the profile of Jennabelle 
thank you luckystar, I shall, by the way, if Etan isn't publishing my novel, I'll take your offer on publishing, Luckystar.

My brother arrived last night, so there was no time to post in welcoming him.  I'm recommending that we watch The Lost Room tonight, so I'll be busy on that.

Also, I heard about Marka doing a novel of his own and will look at it tomorrow.
DarkDragoons

ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived Lounge > My novel  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 5:34:03 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 103  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >