Post Number:  75
Total Posts:  439
  RE: Criminals, smugglers, hackers, pirates, etc. R
November 3, 2006 3:47:01 PM    View the profile of jag fel 
Jag Fel

Army (Eclipse squad)

Firing range

Mercenary

Seeing as I just joined eclipse and am now on a mission does that matter?

-----------------------
"The fate of the free world is in the hands of a bunch of hustlers and thieves" XXX2

"Ive got a lot of demon in me" ANGEL

"Say hello to my little friend" Tony Montana

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  664
Total Posts:  1363
November 3, 2006 3:48:05 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
Ok, well. I hate to name names, but etan. 1. Get the post onto the storynet thread and 2. What are you talking about with assignments. Be specific, or if you dont know, put that etan doesnt know. 3. Raigen is gonna call you evan cuz its easier to remember and 4. May want to lengthen your post. Im not saying it should be as long as Than's, but more...that goes for sayah too.

There will be ranks in the story, you can be given better jobs based on performance and skill(including writing skill and IC skill). So if you all want to lead a task force of 5 men, then show me you can write like the VE veterans if you try. There are 3 battalions, 30 companies, 90 platoons, 270 squads, and 540 task forces, its not like there isnt room for advancement. Who knows, if we do well enough with this. We can make it a tradition and pull another one off next year.

-----------------------
FM/SCRW Raigen/Nazgul 1-3/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) [VC:B]

[Red Dragon Order]
CC CO SC/SMar Raigen Tei-Yehn/Task Force 1/Eta Squad/2nd Platoon/Red Company/1st Battalion/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Army/RDA(O)
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  665
November 3, 2006 3:51:44 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
in reply to jag. I understand if you cant post as many times since youre new and in the middle of a mission. If you meant that your character is currently on a mission, then that is fine. This actually takes place outside of realtime. In other words, it takes place right after the current missions end.

-----------------------

[Red Dragon Order]
CC CO SC/SMar Raigen Tei-Yehn/Task Force 1/Eta Squad/2nd Platoon/Red Company/1st Battalion/KBcC Helsa/OFF/Army/RDA(O)
etan evnstar
ComNet Novice

etan evnstar

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  34
Total Posts:  423
November 4, 2006 1:32:07 AM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
Etan, having been recruited for the rogue Imperial mission, temporarily is on leave from the Kaph squadron.

Although, not known to his commanding officer, Jaden, Etan knows he is at leave whenever he wants, because his commanding officer is the coolest.

He gives no leave of absence report. He leaves no note behind. He simply leaves to report for his new assignment with the friends he had always knew.

Etan, being a Wookie of special intelligence, knows that his presence is needed wherever re-order is needed.

That is unlike Wookie behavior. However, Etan is not an ordinary Wookie.

It is ordinary for him to temporarily desert and ordinary for him to fight for a cause and Wookie like to disobey orders. However, restoring order? That is most un-Wookie like However,as explained before Etan is not like every other Wookie.

Etan had flown his tie fighter along with his R280zx unit and his protocol droid to base waiting for instructions?

-----------------------
Grammer, mechanics, punctuation, spelling, diction, effectiveness in the science, and larger elements are the facts at hand.
Than Sion
ComNet Cadet

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  220
Total Posts:  760
November 4, 2006 9:37:01 AM    View the profile of Than Sion 
Etan, you need to post these in StoryNet in a topic called "The Quick, Dead, and Foolish."

-----------------------
EFL/WO2 Than Sion/Kaph 5/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE(=A=)(=*SA*=)(=TE=)[LoM][VC:B][MC:1][SWC]{VB}
For two fricking games I thought the Precursors were powerful beings of light, then in Wizard of Oz fashion they all look like Daxter!!! Oh well, at least he got his pants and the girl.
etan evnstar
ComNet Novice

etan evnstar

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  39
November 5, 2006 12:36:28 AM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
I'm sorry if I'm not just getting it.

It's what I tried to tell you at first and then someone said this was the perfect place for me to learn and I'm writing but not learning .

What do you mean? Be specific! I'm kinda slow in some areas. Just not writing.

-----------------------
Grammer, mechanics, punctuation, spelling, diction, effectiveness in the science, and larger elements are the facts at hand.
Darr-Rann
ComNet Member

Darr-Rann

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  973
Total Posts:  1587
November 5, 2006 1:01:53 AM    View the profile of Darr-Rann 
Oh, by the way Etan, Will is your commander in Kaph :P

-----------------------
Raiders
SL/SGT_Darr-Rann/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath [LoR][CoR]
|EXO/WO2_Demonic/Kaph 5/PheonixWing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE| (=*A*=)(=*SA*=)(VC:B)(MC2)(VEB)(DSM)[BWC]{O1}-=TOP PILOT=-
SERGEANT
WARRANT OFFICER, 2ND CLASS
Communications Technician
Part time Webmaster Guy
"DICTATOR DARR"
etan evnstar
ComNet Novice

etan evnstar

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  42
November 5, 2006 2:29:33 AM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
Yeah, I finally figured that out.

Iv'e tried to apologize to him several different ways, but I don't think he's going for it.

Any suggestions?

I think he's cool and need his help, however, I guess I won't get it  now that he thinks so low of me.

It's just at first I was talking to Cyleaf and then Than and so many others that he just became another voice in the mix. I look back now and still see ensign before I see Com NET Marshall.

Now, of course , I see Comnet Marshall everytime. I was never disrespectful of him. Once again, any suggestions as to regain his respect?
[This message has been edited by etan evnstar (edited November 5, 2006 2:33:38 AM)]
[This message has been edited by etan evnstar (edited November 5, 2006 2:45:05 AM)]
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  666
November 5, 2006 1:30:27 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
Than...maybe you should handle this one. Im not in kaph and i havent gone through training in a while...Im leaving etan up to you...k? Make sure he knows where storynet is.

-----------------------

[Red Dragon Order]
Darr-Rann
ComNet Member

Darr-Rann

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  977
Total Posts:  1587
November 5, 2006 1:45:41 PM    View the profile of Darr-Rann 
Work hard, have a good attitude, and you should earn his respect.

By the way, my other account is Demonic. I'm XO of the squadron (Second in command).

-----------------------
Raiders
SL/SGT_Darr-Rann/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath [LoR][CoR]
|EXO/WO2_Demonic/Kaph 5/PheonixWing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE| (=*A*=)(=*SA*=)(VC:B)(MC2)(VEB)(DSM)[BWC]{O1}-=TOP PILOT=-
SERGEANT
WARRANT OFFICER, 2ND CLASS
Communications Technician
Part time Webmaster Guy

"DICTATOR DARR"

etan evnstar
ComNet Novice

etan evnstar

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  47
November 5, 2006 8:32:46 PM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
Thanks Darr,

I'm doing just that. And, to all that care to know, I was the last to post on the storynet line that we are currently discussing. Anyone still alive out there?

Or should I leave with my tailess @$$ behind to rejoin the Vast Empirial Navy?

-----------------------
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  667
November 6, 2006 2:58:03 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
Aghhh....trying to juggle a million things at once. Need to finish goin over everones posts. Please make an effort to make sure your posts are of good length if you can.

And please:
1. Your characters KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE MISSION YET.
2. THEY DON'T KNOW RAIGEN YET.
3. THE ATRUS AND THE VE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RDA.(If the VE and the RDA ever encountered each other....they would end up fighting each other. That is the extent of how seperate they are.)

AND FOR GOD"S SAKE, etan and sayah. I hate that i have to single you out because you all posted as much as anyone. But The Atrus is the flagship of the Vast Empire. That is where you will be living while at the VE. Its an Imperial Star Destroyer. Raigen is secretly recruiting people who ARE ALREADY ABOARD THE ATRUS. I dont know how to make it clear without a picture!

Sorry...Im really short tempered because of stuff at school. Just, GAhhh...

it continues. Etan, raigen is a smuggler...who pays forthe cargo smugglers' carry...CRIME LORDS...what species is synonymous with star wars crime lords.....HUTTS. Raigen has never dealt with wookies. His life after ten was spent on ships and running from the CSA. Over a quarter of his life spent in hyperspace. Never has e dealt with Wookie slavers. If you read his bio, he was once captured ad made a slave by a CS Crime syndacyte...why would he support wookie slaving...

grr...please dnt cal me commander...he's a surface marshal and there is no way anyone could know that.
-----------------------

[Red Dragon Order]
[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited November 6, 2006 3:15:33 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited November 6, 2006 3:15:33 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited November 6, 2006 3:16:30 PM)]
jag fel
ComNet Novice

jag fel

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  79
November 6, 2006 3:06:46 PM    View the profile of jag fel 
I change mine Raigen but its not as long anymore...

-----------------------
Eclipse Squad
TRP/PFC jag fel/2SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/VE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The fate of the free world is in the hands of a bunch of hustlers and thieves" XXX2
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  669
November 6, 2006 3:20:53 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
Thanks jag. I really should go easier...I'm sorry. Just, maybe I wasnt clear. Iwent way too far ahead of the present task.

Now, about the shuttles. I have stuck with the Taylander shuttles because they are the cheapest and can carry a platoon each. The mini mission will consist of a small infiltration task force that will explore an abandoned Providence-class carrier/destroyer, left over from the clone wars. It is expected to contain a load of supplies useful to the Attack on Lorelei.

And now the conflict, Yes, the ship contains 30 taylander shuttles and several airspeeders due to be shipped to the Trade Federation. Why the trade federation wated these crafts is unknown. When we board the ship, our presence will trigger the activation of a ton of b-1 battle droids. We will fight the droids until we reach the bridge to deactivate them. Lastly, we will pilot the cruiser to Asteroid Prime where the shuttles will be loaded onto the Helsa and some other ships for later use. The droid cruiser itself will be dealt with later.

So...in conclusion..we are boarding a droid cruiser and taking it over.

This is information to water your gums and get you all interested.

Your characters are totally oblivious to al of this. Think of it as a normal day in the empire and wright about what you all are doing until Raigen confronts you In character.

-----------------------

[Red Dragon Order]
jag fel
ComNet Novice

jag fel

Post Number:  81
November 6, 2006 3:52:52 PM    View the profile of jag fel 
Im posting another little story with myself aboard the atrus. This will basically set it for you to meet me in your own time.

-----------------------
Eclipse Squad
etan evnstar
ComNet Novice

etan evnstar

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  53
November 6, 2006 6:49:23 PM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
Sorry Raigen,

I heard about Aegis squad and read about how much you are trying to do almost everything all at the same time.

I have to say that being a high school and almost college graduate is more important than being a part of this very cool site.

I saw how your squadron fell apart and I'm here to say, Don't stress, man. At least, you are part of the Nazgul Squad. now and can take a leave of absence, if you need to.

You are too intelligent to try to stress yourself out, trying to impress people here and do good in school.

I, personally, like your tenacity. For your peace of mind though I am re-editing my Character on the story-net.

Hope this is more to your liking.

-----------------------
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  672
November 6, 2006 8:50:06 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
Im not trying to do everything at the same time, its just I picked a bad time to do this what with a wave of new recuits, a push to the core and all.

And Aegis fell apart, I came back to help up the VE activity, I was in reserves...In no way am I some hero for coming back. Im just doing what I said I would do. If Aegis comes back because of it...Yippee...but I planned this before Aegis and Nazgul consolidated...and technically it didnt falll apart...we put two halves of a squadron together to make a whole one.

-----------------------

[Red Dragon Order]
Sayah
ComNet Novice

Sayah

Post Number:  60
Total Posts:  1920
November 8, 2006 10:04:32 AM    View the profile of Sayah 
sorry...

-----------------------
TRP/PFC Sayah/1SQD/2 PLT/1 COM/1 RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA

"We're all dying. Promise yourselves you'll be the last to go."
Commander Salvo
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  676
November 8, 2006 9:02:04 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
Ok, I posted. Now you can start boarding the ship and talking amongst yourselves. Heres a pic of the Gray hawk although not acurate.
Obey the Gray Hawk Rules:
1. You may go into the Main Hold(the area in the star wars movie with the dejarik chess table and such)
2. You will sleep in the crew quarters(toward the back, six bunks. three sets of two. kind of cramped but still.
3. Best not to pull a weapon, the interior turrets are automated.
4. DONT GO INTO ANY ROOMS BUT THESE...there will be dire consequences...as in I jetison you off the ship...Ill do it too.

-----------------------

[Red Dragon Order]
Sayah
ComNet Novice

Sayah

Post Number:  63
November 8, 2006 9:44:44 PM    View the profile of Sayah 
what entertainments does the ship have?
weaponry?
Aren't these rare in this era?

-----------------------

Commander Salvo
[This message has been edited by Dante (edited November 8, 2006 9:48:03 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Dante (edited November 8, 2006 9:48:48 PM)]
etan evnstar
ComNet Novice

etan evnstar

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  57
November 9, 2006 12:05:31 AM    View the profile of etan evnstar 
I'm sorry too, Raigen for the very slight touch of, what I feel now to be a, well, touchy subject. but to answer Sayahs question, We have each other. That is our form of entertainment and as to weapronry we have Raigen to thank for what ever he gives us and what we hold in our hand. All HAIL Raigen, our mission leader, and please don't think I'm just being smart cuz I'm not. see you in Story Net everyone.

-----------------------
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  679
November 9, 2006 3:21:18 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
Ok etan Im fixing my post

and Sayah, we have a large holoprojector, dejarek chess board, a pazacc table, and we are lifting off soon so the only recreation time will be once we enter hyperspace. Force.net has a section about hyperspace that would explain all that to you. Its real einstein and quantum physics stuff but I understood it after a while Basically, hyperspace is instant but we experience more time travelling faster than light than slower than light. The Gray Hawk's stasis feild is very good so we shouldnt be in hyperspace long. Youll have about tenminutes IC to board the ship, we are waiting on Halos thow. Then well lift off and make the jump. In hyperspace I will give you the hard mission details. you will have time before and after the brief to socialize.

Ok mini responsibilities

Halos is copilot
Jag Fel and Sayah can work the nav system, its a boring job you basically watch the nav computers during the hyperspace jump and watch for errors. Everyone else would do best to strap themselves in, the Gray Hawks hyperspace drive is a kick...Acceleration seats are in the foreward compartment.

If anything goes wrong, which it wont, the rest can run down to the engineering bay and get some tools to fix things.

And you can hold weapons, but keep all fingers, claws, paws, tentacles off the trigger or the turrets will fire a stun shot...

No, YT1300's are not rare. There was one in Han Solo at Star's end in the hanger adjacent to his in the Etti IV spaceport. And theyre all over the galaxy...and if you smell spice....thats normal...There's about what, a kilo of it in the ship at any given time.

Jag, wasnt being mean. Halos is going to be copilot. It doesnt take but one person to pilot the Hawk. I just rather have a Navy pilot at the helm. Especially since he's going to be the wing adjuntant of Ace wing for the battle.
-----------------------

[Red Dragon Order]
[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited November 9, 2006 3:23:45 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited November 9, 2006 3:31:14 PM)]
jag fel
ComNet Novice

jag fel

Post Number:  92
November 9, 2006 4:08:56 PM    View the profile of jag fel 
Dont worry i know Raigen but maybe i was a bit harsh... But anyway i changed my post a little so theres less anger. And becauseim a navigator i ventured into the cockpit... i hope this is ok

-----------------------
Eclipse Squad
Sayah
ComNet Novice

Sayah

Post Number:  66
November 10, 2006 9:58:01 AM    View the profile of Sayah 
On the CiS cruiser, I thought you said it was unuseable...

-----------------------

Commander Salvo
[This message has been edited by Dante (edited November 10, 2006 9:58:21 AM)]
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  681
November 10, 2006 2:49:55 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
The nav room is located bhind the cockpit between the escape pod and the cockpit. It's ok, just make sure you dont touch anything. The controls are completly different and written in Lorellian...remind me to get that language up btw.

Im out of it today....CiS?

-----------------------

[Red Dragon Order]
[This message has been edited by Raigen (edited November 10, 2006 2:51:02 PM)]
jag fel
ComNet Novice

jag fel

Post Number:  93
November 10, 2006 2:54:31 PM    View the profile of jag fel 
don't worry. i know I'm just there to make sure we don't end up in a black hole or crash into a sun or something right?

-----------------------
Eclipse Squad
Raigen
ComNet Member

Raigen

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  683
November 10, 2006 3:22:36 PM    View the profile of Raigen 
InChar promotions for anyone that posts 200 words or more from now until we finish the mini story.

BTW the position updaes have been made back on page one of this thread.

-----------------------

[Red Dragon Order]
jag fel
ComNet Novice

jag fel

Post Number:  98
November 10, 2006 4:26:10 PM    View the profile of jag fel 
Well Raigen youll be pleased to know I just posted a story 260 words long.

-----------------------
Eclipse Squad
Than Sion
ComNet Cadet

Than Sion

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  228
Total Posts:  760
November 10, 2006 4:43:22 PM    View the profile of Than Sion 
I always post a MS Word page long or more no matter what for story posts.  That is about 500 words depending on word density.

-----------------------
EFL/WO2 Than Sion/Kaph 5/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE(=A=)(=*SA*=)(=TE=)[LoM][VC:B][MC:1][SWC]{VB}
For two fricking games I thought the Precursors were powerful beings of light, then in Wizard of Oz fashion they all look like Daxter!!! Oh well, at least he got his pants and the girl.
[This message has been edited by Than Sion (edited November 10, 2006 4:51:01 PM)]
Sayah
ComNet Novice

Sayah

Post Number:  72
November 13, 2006 4:15:54 PM    View the profile of Sayah 
sorry...CIS
On the Y-T's: Didn't Solo mention somethign about a lookalike in Hei r to the Empire?

-----------------------

Commander Salvo
[This message has been edited by Dante (edited November 13, 2006 4:22:22 PM)]
ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived Lounge > Criminal Story Thread  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 2:33:59 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 111  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >