[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  229
Total Posts:  380
  RE: Yoder's Bar
July 10, 2006 9:21:51 AM    View the profile of Atrick25 
Atrick pokes everyone in the room.

-----------------------
NazgulSquadron

FM/LCRW Atrick25/Nazgul-10/Phoenix Wing/[mSSD Atrus]/1VENF]/VEN/VE (=A=)
~Leading Crewman Atrick25~

Nerds stick together! (Until Football Players storm us, because then we run like the girly men we are!)

Why does Darth Vader want cookies?
CJ
ComNet Cadet

CJ

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  214
Total Posts:  240
July 12, 2006 6:19:49 PM    View the profile of CJ 
/me cries and gives up all his power to Atrick

-----------------------
DarkDragoons
TRP/PFC CJ/3SQD/1PLT/1COM:/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR]

Fear over Peace.
Anger over Honor.
Power over Justice.
Darkness over Light.
Iella_Eclissu
ComNet n00b

Iella_Eclissu

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  22
Total Posts:  40
July 20, 2006 7:39:11 PM    View the profile of Iella_Eclissu 
Rain poured outside when she entered Yoder's bar.  She wore a green jacket with a white blouse underneith, black pants covering her legs and dark leather boots keeping her feet dry.  She looked around through the dark and smokey air at the others with hazel eyes, recognizing no one.  She went to the bar and ordered a mountain dew and some pizza.  While she waited she took the time to try and dry her long brown hair, that fell to just below her shoulders.

The droid, an older model protocol droid who's gold paint was fading to the undercoat of silver handed Iella her order.  The blocky and stiff joints in the legs made it difficult to carry orders without spilling them, so the droid mostly just catered to those who came up to the bar asking for food and drink.  She set some credits on the counter and picked up the food and drink, then headed for a corner out of the way.  She sat down and kept a close eye on the inhabitants.

While the bar catered to mostly Imperial service personel, her training in CorSec caused her to be cautious of anyone in a bar.  It didn't take much to hide a holdout blaster or vibroknife, so anyone who paid undue attention to her got a thorough threat analysis.  Once she was certain she was fairly safe, she began eating.  She prefered using a knife and fork to cut it up, mostly to keep grease off her fingers.  Grease made her hands slippery, and in a fight a slippery hand could be a dead one.
CJ
ComNet Cadet

CJ

Post Number:  220
July 20, 2006 8:33:01 PM    View the profile of CJ 
"Yoder! Fix your damn leak man! It's getting water in my beer!!! There's no way I'm drinknig that now!" CJ shouted over the roar of the constant pounding of an Aqualish smashing a Rodian into the wall. Paying fustrating attention, CJ got up, picked up some sore victim and pounded him into the Aqualish to shut him up.

"Mercy aint my thing" CJ said at the half dead Aqualish, Rodian and sore victim. He then leapt up and said "This is so stupid, lets have a barfight!". At that word, Atrick jumped onto a man's back and pounded a beer bottle on his head. CJ then walked out of the bar and fled the galaxy just before his 99999999999999999999999.999999111111 volt bomb exploded.

-----------------------
DarkDragoons

Fear over Peace.
Anger over Honor.
Power over Justice.
Darkness over Light.
DJ234
ComNet Member

DJ234

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Reporter

Post Number:  715
Total Posts:  794
July 20, 2006 8:44:32 PM    View the profile of DJ234 
"Stupid rain" DJ grumbled as he walked in to the Bar. Breathing in the musky smell DJ walked up to the bar where a droid was serving drinks. DJ never trusted dodgy bars like this so he kept his robotic eye ready in case of an ambush or a good ole bar fight.

"Barkeep get me a bottle of your finest wiskey" DJ almost shouted at the droid. throwing down some IC's and grabbingthe bottle DJ sat dow at one of the tables keeping an eye on the woman in the corner with the brown hair. his hand sliding down to the vibrobayonet on his waist 'everytime I look at her I am thinking something bad might happen'

-----------------------
Aegis Squadron
----------------------
I think war might be God's way of teaching us geography~Paul Rodriguez
----------------------
XO/FL/PO2 DJ234/Aegis-5/Phoenix wing/mSSD Atrus/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=A=) (=SA=) [VC:B]
Iella_Eclissu
ComNet n00b

Iella_Eclissu

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  23
July 20, 2006 9:36:01 PM    View the profile of Iella_Eclissu 
Her brown eyes focus on DJ as he comes in.  As he walks to the bar, she runs him through her mind, thinking of possible weapons.  She was no longer intrested in the pizza infront of her, instead focusing on DJ entirely.  When he looks at her she looks away casually, but out of the corner of her eye she watched him.

When he reached for something behind his back, she pulled a blaster pistol from her belt and stood, aiming the pistol at DJ's face.  "DROP THE WEAPON!"  Her CorSec training kicked in.  She stepped up on the bench seat and walked over it to the ground.  She kept her blaster trained, however, and she was an excellent marksman... with a blaster pistol.  But she was proficient with blaster pistols, and that was what mattered here.
DJ234
ComNet Member

DJ234

Post Number:  717
July 20, 2006 9:46:11 PM    View the profile of DJ234 
"DROP THE WEAPON!"

DJ looked at her with a calm collective expression. "believe me lady you do not want to do that". DJ replied in a deadly calm voice. "I dont know who you think you are but i dont go well with assasins on my tail all the time" Unstrapping his blade and throwing it to the ground DJ reached back into his coat and pulled out his I.D. card and showed it to her.

"I am Petty Officer 2nd Class DJ234 Aegis 5 and temporary executive officer of Aegis Squadron I believe I am allowed to carry this weapon on".

"You on the other hand should not be carrying a weapon without your I.D. card. So i suggest you lower your weapon and maybe i can buy you a drink". DJ replies flashing a smile at her before picking up his weapon and walking back to his seat.

-----------------------
Aegis Squadron
----------------------
----------------------
XO/FL/PO2 DJ234/Aegis-5/Phoenix wing/mSSD Atrus/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=A=) (=SA=) [VC:B]
Iella_Eclissu
ComNet Novice

Iella_Eclissu

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  25
July 20, 2006 11:02:03 PM    View the profile of Iella_Eclissu 
"I dont know who you think you are but i dont go well with assasins on my tail all the time"

DJ dropped his weapon, then flashed an ID at her.  While he spoke, she inspected it.  "I am Petty Officer 2nd Class DJ234 Aegis 5 and temporary executive officer of Aegis Squadron I believe I am allowed to carry this weapon on"

Her eyebrow quirked in surprise, and then his other statement caught her off-guard.  "You on the other hand should not be carrying a weapon without your I.D. card. So i suggest you lower your weapon and maybe i can buy you a drink".

She just stared, dumbfounded, before she finally put her weapon away.  He'd already retrieved his weapon, and returned to his drink.  She walked over to the bar and sat down, blowing a strand of brown hair out of her eyes, before looking at him.

"Sorry.  I'm Iella Eclissu, former CorSec officer.  Old habits die hard."  She extended her hand to DJ to shake his hand.
CJ
ComNet Cadet

CJ

Post Number:  223
July 20, 2006 11:43:30 PM    View the profile of CJ 
CJ walks back into the bar crying for his bomb did not go off and Atrick was the only person to kill someone. What makes it even worse was that he saw to people shaking hands.

"0_o friends? YODER!!! YOUR BAR IS GETTING WORSE BY THE MINUTE!!!" Screamed CJ.

CJ then hopped up onto the small stage in the corner of the bar and got on the microphone.

"What happened to the old fashioned barfight? Where's the love!? Where's the passion to kill the person next to you!!!!???" CJ stated, then pausing to take a minute to obsorb the pain.

-----------------------
DarkDragoons

Fear over Peace.
Anger over Honor.
Power over Justice.
Darkness over Light.
DJ234
ComNet Member

DJ234

Post Number:  718
July 21, 2006 3:34:31 PM    View the profile of DJ234 
"Pleased to make you aquantince, you mentioned CorSec as in Corellian Security company". DJ asked the woman in front of him. After seeing her nod. 'so thats why she was so fast with the weapon I'm starting to like this woman more and more'.

"I'm terribly sorry that i had to do that i honestly didn't want to resort to my rank to settle a fight but when you walked into the bar i thought someone else was out to kill me. the last one was the worst i lost my Eye to a Rodian assasin". DJ told Iella pointing to his right eye.

"It's very handy at times it has an auto targeting feature when im in my ship or holding a blaster". DJ explained sipping his drink. "So tell me you dont seem the one to become a stormtrooper so that must mean your Navy. It would be a real honor to have you in Aegis, your a very talented woman". 

-----------------------
Aegis Squadron
----------------------
----------------------
Iella_Eclissu
ComNet Novice

Iella_Eclissu

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  26
July 21, 2006 3:56:09 PM    View the profile of Iella_Eclissu 
Iella shrugged her small shoulders, sending a strand of hair clinging to them falling to join the rest of her hair in the tail she normally kept it in.  She tossed a few credits on the counter, and ordered a mountain dew.  "I prefer maintaining my distance between my targets.  Gives me a chance to shoot them first."

After saying that, she looked over at CJ, then pulled her blaster and shot a blue stun bolt at him.  Then she returned her blaster to it's holster "Sorry he was starting to bug me."
[This message has been edited by Iella_Eclissu (edited July 21, 2006 4:04:30 PM)]
D'har Leth
ComNet Initiate

D'har Leth

Post Number:  105
Total Posts:  501
July 21, 2006 5:41:41 PM    View the profile of D'har Leth 
After parking his Yellow Demon 100 speeder bike across the street, D'har walked into the bar for the first time in a very long while, being extremely careful to conceal the weapons contained under his black frock coat.  In the shoulder holster he hid his Q2s5 Scout blaster pistol.  Around his thigh was a row of six throwing knives, and in his sleeve, an XV-7 Vibrobayonet.  While not planning on using any of these if he didn't have to, he was always prepared, his life on Nar Shaddaa taught him that, and his time as a special operations trooper taught him how to conceal them.

D'har walked up to the bar and ordered a glass of absinthe straight up, unlike the traditional method of diluting it with water and sugar.  The 75% alchoholic liquor would normally be enough to knock the average drunk of his feet, but D'har wasn't your average drunk in that he was almost impossible to get drunk in the first place.  He was both naturally tolerant of alchohol and could be quite well mannered when he wanted to be.  The manners were always peculiar, especially for someone from Nar Shaddaa.  Those manners often perplexed the belligerent drunks that always tried to fight him, and wound up bleeding to death on the floor without realizing what had happened.

After finishing the glass, he asked the bartender where the owner had gone.

"Why, I believe he has recently been listed as AWOL," Responded the droid in a polite but metallic tone.

D'har muttered his thanks to the droid and pulled out several papers, including the deed of the bar.  D'har knew that if Yoder had indeed gone AWOL, the bar belonged to the droid.

"Excuse me, but might I be able to buy this fine establishment from you?"

The droid was perplexed, but due to a flaw in the droid's programming, it began muttering to itself and slowly losing cogniscense, began initiating shutdown procedures.  This left the bar without an owner, and D'har, noticing that everyone else was to involved in their own business to realize what was going on.  With that, D'har quickly activated his holocomm unit and sent a message to an old friend on Nar Shaddaa.  The message was soon responded to and the holotransceiver behind the bar began printing out a new deed that stated that full ownership of the bar went to one Private First Class D'har Leth.

-----------------------
Private First Class D'har Leth
-=Wraith Squad=-
TRP/PFC D'har/4SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/VEA/VE/

{Official VE Zombie Expert}
CJ
ComNet Cadet

CJ

Post Number:  225
July 22, 2006 6:39:17 AM    View the profile of CJ 
/me eats the blue stun blast he caught, thinking it was a bluey chewy ball

-----------------------
DarkDragoons

Fear over Peace.
Anger over Honor.
Power over Justice.
Darkness over Light.
Yoder
ComNet Cadet

Yoder

Post Number:  217
Total Posts:  486
July 25, 2006 12:26:03 AM    View the profile of Yoder 
"Im back everyone, sorry but I had to have a break from you all."
Yoder said."Oh and D'har that droid does not have permission to hand the bar over to you, because I only own bar droids, and another thing if I go AWOL this bar is to be closed until I come back."
-----------------------
trp/pfc
Wraith Squad
Yoder/4SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE

Wraith Motto: When staring in the face of death, we see our reflection.
Monster Hunter for the VE" I hunt any monster, or mutant ,zombie, vampire, were(insert creature),and anything else jsut give me a call."
[This message has been edited by Yoder (edited July 25, 2006 12:28:42 AM)]
Jakireth
ComNet Veteran

Jakireth

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-DJO] Initiate
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  1180
Total Posts:  1356
July 25, 2006 2:54:32 PM    View the profile of Jakireth 
*Jakireth rushes in at a blinding speed, replacing all the available bar droids with extremely angry ducks*

-----------------------
NightStalkers
Army of the Vast Empire
------------------------
ASL/SGT Jakireth/3SQD/2PLT/1CMP/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA[LoR]
Rep/Reporter Jakireth/NewsRep: 2/News Division/VET/VE
Yoder
ComNet Cadet

Yoder

Post Number:  220
July 25, 2006 3:22:58 PM    View the profile of Yoder 
*Kicks Jaks butt out of the bar again for being stupid*(pretend whatever jak says does not happen and you cannot hear him thank you)(and jak dont post here again please)

-----------------------
trp/pfc
Wraith Squad
Yoder/4SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE

Monster Hunter for the VE" I hunt any monster, or mutant ,zombie, vampire, were(insert creature),and anything else jsut give me a call."
D'har Leth
ComNet Initiate

D'har Leth

Post Number:  117
July 25, 2006 3:33:13 PM    View the profile of D'har Leth 
Like I said. . . Programming flaw.

-----------------------
-=Wraith Squad=-

Jakireth
ComNet Veteran

Jakireth

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-DJO] Initiate
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  1181
Total Posts:  1356
July 25, 2006 3:34:18 PM    View the profile of Jakireth 
*posts here again*

-----------------------
NightStalkers
Army of the Vast Empire
------------------------
ASL/SGT Jakireth/3SQD/2PLT/1CMP/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA[LoR]
Rep/Reporter Jakireth/NewsRep: 2/News Division/VET/VE
Iella_Eclissu
ComNet Novice

Iella_Eclissu

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  36
July 26, 2006 11:16:25 AM    View the profile of Iella_Eclissu 
(I'm rather keen on the whole duck bartender program.  Or maybe penguins.  They're cute with their little tuxedoes.  And they waddle along... maybe give them each a little bowtie, then they bring you your drinks and such.  It'd be so cute!)
daminga
ComNet Initiate

daminga

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  173
Total Posts:  242
July 26, 2006 3:18:04 PM    View the profile of daminga 
(Oh God, a typical girl. Just kidding)

-----------------------
Raiders
TRP/LCP Daminga/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath

And when he gets to Heaven,
To Saint Peter he will tell,
"One more soldier reporting sir,
I've served my time in hell."

"Come on you sons of bitches! Do you want to live forever?" Sergeant Daly, USMC, Belleau Wood 1918
Rogueboy
ComNet Member

Rogueboy

Post Number:  355
Total Posts:  2089
July 26, 2006 3:41:06 PM    View the profile of Rogueboy 
Rogueboy walks into the bar, he was soaked his brown hair was matted down and appeared black, he was wearing a white polo, jeans, and black running shoes. Rogueboy walked to the bar droid. "I'll take a Corellian Fire Whiskey, before I catch a cold." The droid poured the drink in a glass, Rogueboy waved off the ice, paid the droid and sat down at one of the stools, slowly sipping his drink, he than gave everyone the one eye. The bar was fairly full with a few mangled passed out bodies in the corner, a man and women talking in one corner, and a stunned body being carried out by a two penguins...Penguins! Rogueboy did a double take but sure enough the penguins remained, they were short furry penguins with red and yellow on their perfectly white chest, each of them had a miniature bow tie, their beaks were black on the top and orange on the bottom. The man was carried by his arms and the penguins black flippers began pulling him towards the exit.

-----------------------
He will give them death, and they will love him for it -Gladiator

TRP/PFC_Rogueboy/1SQD/1PLT/COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR]
D'har Leth
ComNet Initiate

D'har Leth

Post Number:  118
July 26, 2006 7:37:18 PM    View the profile of D'har Leth 
A white polo and jeans. . .  What are you, normal?

-----------------------
-=Wraith Squad=-

Rogueboy
ComNet Member

Rogueboy

Post Number:  358
July 27, 2006 8:11:51 AM    View the profile of Rogueboy 
I was trying to think of a star wars equivalent to jeans but I came up with blank, plus I like to keep up the appearance of normal

-----------------------

D'har Leth
ComNet Initiate

D'har Leth

Post Number:  122
July 27, 2006 12:41:21 AM    View the profile of D'har Leth 
Normal in Star Wars would be nondescript pants, a longsleeved shirt, a jerkin, and a pair of calf height boots.  This is normal in SW, not in RL even though it's what I often wear in RL anyway.

-----------------------
-=Wraith Squad=-

daminga
ComNet Initiate

daminga

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  178
July 31, 2006 5:42:40 PM    View the profile of daminga 
Daminga stepped into the entrance of the bar and glanced around.  He caught the eye of more than one lady sitting in the place. 

This could be a good night, he thought, smiling to himself.

Just then he felt something bump into his leg and heard an angry squeak.  Daminga stepped aside and looked down. 

What the?  Was that a?  No, couldn't be.  I need a drink.  Bad.

Daminga walked quickly to the bar and was about to order a drink. 

"Hey man!" called a cheery voice farther down the bar.  Daminga looked over and saw Rougeboy with a reddish drink.

"What do you got there?"  asked Daminga.

"This?" Rogueboy pointed to his drink, " Corellian Fire Whiskey."

Daminga turned back to the droid, saying "Yea, whatever that is."

Turning back to Rogue, he asked, "So did you see any..."
he glanced around to make sure nobody heard him ask this," penguins around?"

-----------------------
Raiders

"Come on you sons of bitches! Do you want to live forever?" Sergeant Daly, USMC, Belleau Wood 1918
[This message has been edited by daminga (edited July 31, 2006 5:44:23 PM)]
Rogueboy
ComNet Member

Rogueboy

Post Number:  376
August 1, 2006 12:48:58 AM    View the profile of Rogueboy 
"No I didnt" Rogueboy said in a loud voice so everyone could hear him, he went close to Daminga's ear, looked over his shoulders and than whispered. "I think I'm going crazy I saw two penguins haul some guy out of the bar a few minutes ago, whatever is in this drink I want another one."

-----------------------

daminga
ComNet Initiate

daminga

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  180
August 1, 2006 1:44:01 PM    View the profile of daminga 
"BAR TENDER!" Daminga said loudly rapping his hand on top of the bar," line'em up for my squaddie and I!"

"How many would you like, sir?"

Daminga glanced at Rogue questioningly.

"Four? Five?" replied him comrade.

"Better make that eight or nine," Daminga told the droid.  Rogue looked up at him and notice he was staring at something over his shoulder.  Rogue turned around and felt his jaw drop.

"Yep, nine sounds about right," he said.

As the droid when to get the drinks, the two Raiders kept staring at the little black and white creatures as they wandered around the entire bar serving drinks and tossing the drunks out.

-----------------------
Raiders

Rogueboy
ComNet Member

Rogueboy

Post Number:  383
August 2, 2006 9:02:22 AM    View the profile of Rogueboy 
Rogue and Daminga both pretty well gone by now, were sitting at the stools around the bar, Rogue lifted his head from the bar. "You know I always wondered what Penguins tasted like." Rogue gazed hungrily at one of the little penguins, the penguin sensing the gaze turned and met Rogueboy's eyes, it let out a squeak and ran into the back.

-----------------------

daminga
ComNet Initiate

daminga

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  183
August 3, 2006 4:02:43 PM    View the profile of daminga 
"You stay herb and make sure he don't come out!  I go in after him!" Rogue yelled drunkly to Daminga as he tried to get up off his stool.

"BRILLIANT!" Daminga stated in his mock Scottish accent as he tossed another shot down his throat.

By now, Rogue had gone three drunken steps away from the bar and fell on his face.  Four of the fuzzy creatures waddled over to him and started to pick him up as he yelled, "No. Wait! Wha the fell are you doing?! DAMINGA! GET THESE DAMN THINS OFF!"

Hearing his name and seeing his squad mate in eminent danger, Daminga stagger off his stool and advanced at the penguins planning on kicking them each square in the ass.  He took careful aim at the swirling black and white in front of him and swung his leg, completely missing and ending up flat on his own ass.

-----------------------
Raiders

[This message has been edited by daminga (edited August 3, 2006 4:03:36 PM)]
[This message has been edited by daminga (edited August 3, 2006 4:07:36 PM)]
Yoder
ComNet Cadet

Yoder

Post Number:  234
August 8, 2006 10:18:53 AM    View the profile of Yoder 
/Beats the everloving c**p out of every drunk person in the bar and throws there beat up bodies outside in the rain.

-----------------------
trp/pfc
Wraith Squad
Yoder/4SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/LoR

Monster Hunter for the VE" I hunt any monster, or mutant ,zombie, vampire, were(insert creature),and anything else just give me a call."
Master Swordman
ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived Lounge > Yoder's Bar  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 8:46:25 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 300  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >