Havock
ComNet Initiate

Havock

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  180
Total Posts:  2413
  RE: Raider Squad
July 9, 2009 10:19:19 AM    View the profile of Havock 
StarFruit wrote: But if you wan full details, be at the meeting this Thursday at 5:00PM EST.

/me points

Last I heard, this is the official word. So be there or be square. Oh and yeah you reported Karash, here is your cookie.
Havock
ComNet Initiate

Havock

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  181
July 9, 2009 12:20:26 AM    View the profile of Havock 
Change of plans guys. We are going to postpone the squad meeting, not sure until when, but we will let you guys know.

I'm going to be on IRC if you do come around and have any questions.

Keep up the good work (Nice job on all the Spec's I see posted) and donuts in the break room.
Corporal Ayme 'Havock' Katash
Assistant Squad Leader | RAIDERS Squad | Wildcard Platoon
Vehicle Crewman

ASL|CPL Havock|2SQD|1PLT|1COM|1BAT|1RGT|VEA|VE
[EW1]  [DoH-P]

http://www.vastempire.com/wiki/index.php?title=Havock
StarFruit
ComNet Cadet

StarFruit

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  207
Total Posts:  799
July 11, 2009 2:56:07 PM    View the profile of StarFruit 
Alright guys.

Praexus II is over. I just have to post the final post then we will be done with that for a while. We won't be doing another mission for the next couple weeks or so. Or at least until our activity is back up to par. SO! To get aforementioned activity back up, we are going to have a fun/relaxing/character development story up on the StoryNet for RAIDERS squad only as soon as I get it typed. If Havock has an idea, and she gets one up before I do, go ahead and do hers. IN saying this, the in-squad comp that I had been speaking about will be held off until I get all of the elements organized further and have a short meeting with ASL and select few others.

In the mean time, just update things, relax, have fun. Then get ready for a nice and relaxing story.

That's RAIDERS.

Signed
~ SL/SGT Jaenna
<3
Imperial Network Star Wars Image
Corporal Jaenna Caldwin
[]CommunicationsTech[]

SL/CPL Jaenna/2SQD/1PLT/1COM-Phoenix/1BAT-Dragon/1RGT-Osiris/Tadath/VEA/VE
[Cor]

"I found the cure to happiness. Too bad it's an illegal substance."
StarFruit
ComNet Cadet

StarFruit

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  210
July 13, 2009 4:22:23 AM    View the profile of StarFruit 
Welcome, RAIDERS!
To our first in-squad Competition!

”Within Your Mind”

Alright kids, here’s the deal-e-o. The competition is one, thanks to Havock [and maybe Joamer] for brining a wonderful idea to my mind. Give them love, because this in-squad competition is going to be a blast. It’s all writing. But it’s still going to be fun. Doing this will surely help you in fleshing out your character to a point where you will understand him/her much more, and you might even develop a better sense for and of writing. Don’t worry though; it won’t be difficult in any way shape or form. Below you are going to find instructions, small examples and your other needs for the competition. Be sure to read through all of thoroughly. I expect you all to be able to understand this easily, considering how again… It won’t be hard. But I am always open for questions. Havock is as well. Okay. Time to get down to bidness.

This Competition is all about learning, and having fun. It will entail getting an exercise that you will complete by doing what it says to do. No, this does not mean you will get something that says 'JUMP UP AND DOWN LIKE A CRAZY FLYING MONKEY!!!!!! HURRHURR!'. All of them have to do with some sort of writing. Easy. Anyways. Keep reading for more info.

!Rules!
'Boo-hoo! Rules? Why rules?! You meanie-head!'

Don't complain. We all need rules. Especially for something as epic as this is going to be. The rules will be simple. They are subject to change through the competition as Havock or I see fit, so no complaining. Or we shallnsmite you down with the Strill of doom and destruction.

ONE
This Competition is for fun and relaxation. So don't get all tied up in th actual competition part of it. It's meant to be fun and educational. If I see anybody getting too into this thing, It will be over. No warning given. In order to keep this fun, the scoring system will not be made public.

TWO
Exercise responses will be posted on one single post. Meaning, your first response will go on your first post. Then when you are ready to post your second response, you will edit your first post and ADD your second one to the first one. This saves the scrolls through a shit load of posts, and make sit easier for Havock and I to look through those who have finished their responses.

THREE
There is supposed to be a time limit of five minutes for each exercise. But here's the thing. We are on the interwbes. A five minute time limit is rather hard to keep up with. So instead of five minutes: EACH RESPONSE SHOULD BE HANDED IN WITHIN 24 HOURS OF CHOOSING WHICH EXERCISE YOU WISH TO DO.

FOUR
Please, please, PLEASE stay on the topic of your chosen exercise. Do not randomly switch one you have chosen which one to do. That is not allowed. If Havock or I find that you have done that, you will not be able to turn on a response in for that round.

FIVE
HAVE FUN!!! For the love of Thrawn! This is supposed to be funnnnnnnn! SO HAVE IT! OR... Or... OR ELSE!

-------

!The System!
'Pfffffft! Screw the system!'

I'll kill you, dammit. Ahem. We all need a system for this. Other wise it's going to run amok for those who decide to read our coolawesometastic competition of doom. So nyaa~ The system is simple.VERY simple.There really is no way to mess it up. Ever for Joamer and 'Credi. [I love you guys. No offense]

+The Hand Outs+
Each trooper, including Havock and I, are going to receive two options of exercises. Once you receive these two options, you are going to chose the one you wish to do, them PM both Havock and I your choice, then set to work on the one that you chose. From the time we receive the PM saying which one you chose, you will have 24 hours to complete it. [If there is a good reason for time extension, it will be given. But let us know first.]

+The Choices+
As stated above, you will be given two choices. Choice A and Choice B. If you choose Choice B, Choice A will move onto your second set of options, meaning that your second set will now be Choice C and Choice A.

+Completing Your Exercises+
Once competed, you will post your finished exercise on the same post you make. So, if you post your first finished one, then finish your second one, go back and edit your first post [that has your first finished exercise on it] to include your second on. So on and so forth.

See? It's easy.

-------

!It Begins!
'....Shiiiizzzzzzz'

Yup yup. Time to start. The rounds will be placed here, along with the exercise handouts organized by troopers. Follow the rules. Have fun. Please guys. I worked hard on this stuff. So did Havock [and maybe Joamer] with helping me come up with the idea.

ALL OF THESE ARE RANDOMLY CHOSEN!

Oh. If it says to write about a certain character [Fred] replace them with characters from the VE/RAIDERS squad. If it says to write about yourself, write about your VE character. Save for a select few. I will mark those that cannot be changed to a VE character.

~ROUND ONE~

OOC:
STARFRUIT

Choice A
"Clarice"
Use this as your opening line:
Clarice was the kind of kid who picked out the soft insides of the bun.

Choice B
"Flying a Kite"
Describe a person flying a kite.

OOC:
HAVOCK

Choice A
"Letter of Complaint"
Your character, who is odd (either somewhat or extremely), writes a letter of protest to the manager of his or her local grocery store. Write the letter.

Choice B
"Textures"
This exercise is to heighten your awareness of fine detail. Take each and every item of clothing you are wearing right now and describe its texture. What is it like? How is it different from the others? What does it remind you of?

OOC:
JOAMER

Choice A
"Passive Agressive Grocery Shopping"
Fred has high blood pressure. But Linda brings home some items from the grocery store that are not so good for Fred. Write the scene with dialogue.

Choice B
"The Last Piece of Pie"
Write the first paragraph(s) of a story that begins:
She would not give him the last piece of pie.

OOC:
BACREDI

Choice A
OCD"
Your character is an obsessive compulsive. Describe his or her morning. Do not use the words "obsessive compulsive." (Show don't tell.)

Choice B
"Falling Mattresses"
"They had been waiting, umbrellas up, for the falling mattresses." Take this as the first line of your story and start writing.

OOC:
KARASH

Choice A
"Lulu & Sandra Make Salad"
Lulu and Sandra are sisters. Lulu is jealous of Sandra. Sandra thinks Lulu is bossy. They are in Lulu's kitchen preparing a salad. Write the scene with dialogue.
[Cannot be changed to VE characters]

Choice B
"Grandpa Is Backing Out..."
Grandpa should not be driving. But no one dares to hide the car keys. What happens this time? Write the scene.

OOC:
FERRIS

Choice A
"Falling Snow"
With specific detail that appeals to all the senses--- sight, hearing, taste, touch, smell--- describe falling snow.

Choice B
"Airplane"
This is an exercise about generating specific sensory detail. On a typical flight, what are:
5 things you might see; 5 things you might smell; 5 things you might touch;
5 things you might hear; and 5 things you might taste?

OOC:
GRAHIM

FREE FROM ROUND ONE
Corporal Jaenna Caldwin
[]CommunicationsTech[]

[Cor]

[This message has been edited by StarFruit (edited July 13, 2009 10:35:27 AM)]
Havock
ComNet Initiate

Havock

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  183
July 13, 2009 3:23:05 PM    View the profile of Havock 
OOC:
The Havinator - Story # 1 - Choice A
"Letter of Complaint"
Your character, who is odd (either somewhat or extremely), writes a letter of protest to the manager of his or her local grocery store. Write the letter.

The grocery store?!?

Havock walked into her room in the barracks on Tadath, throwing her bags on the bed in a huff. It must have been an exercise in patience Jaenna was trying to give her. Who sends their ASL to the damn grocery store. Just go pick up some supplies, she says. Fine, no problem, easy right? No.

Maybe it was the lack of sleep. Havock hadn't slept through the night in a long time, was it two or three days yet? She couldn't even remember what day of the week it was right now.

“You know what, I know what, yeah.” Hav shook her head realizing she was talking to her bed post.

She decided to write a letter to the store manager. That would help her get out some frustration, the gym would be better but she was just too tired. Concentrating wouldn't be easy either, after all that wall could use a new coat of paint.

Hav shook her head and rubbed her eyes. She walked over to the chair in front of her terminal in the room.

“Okay.” Havock slammed her hands down on the table and jumped into the chair, missed the actual seat and fell right onto the floor. “Ow.” Hav rubbed her back and, slowly this time, sat in the chair.

Opening the message program Havock started to write. She didn't get far before she was standing shouting at the screen. “I said 'A', see even you are not listening to me. Typing I mean, you know what I meant, don't look at me like that.”

Havock sat down, putting her elbow on the table and rubbing her forehead with her hand. She almost fell asleep right there, then her elbow slipped off the table sending her head crashing into the table.

Havock rolled her surely blood-shot eyes. It took her a minute, but she remembered what she was doing. She went back to typing, suddenly thinking it wouldn't be a bad idea to get something to drink. Hav spent about ten minutes trying to remember what she liked to drink, before giving up.

A few more sentences had been written on the screen. Havock laughed, then couldn't remember why. She looked at the screen getting closer and closer. She woke up a few minutes later, her face pressed against the terminal screen.

The next morning, Havock woke up. She was bed but fully dressed, boots and all. Her terminal was beeping non-stop, which meant she had a more than a few messages. Looking at the chrono she realized it was past mid-day, she really was tired. The whole day before was a complete blur.

Walking up to the terminal, Havock squinted at the screen. There was a page long letter addressed to 'Manager I.C. Wiener'. Havock sat down and read what a appeared to be a scathing letter about the misrepresentation of tomatoes in the vegetable section, when they should obviously be in the fruit section.

Havock started to sweat wondering what else she had done in the last twenty-four hours. She decided that next time Karash told her to take the pills to help her sleep, she would.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC:
"Textures"
This exercise is to heighten your awareness of fine detail. Take each and every item of clothing you are wearing right now and describe its texture. What is it like? How is it different from the others? What does it remind you of?

The shoes were heavy on her feet. The sides were slick and gritty from dirt. The bottoms had a slab of rubber to protect her feet from unknown dangers in her path. The tops covered in mesh allowing the inside of the shoe to breathe the air around her. Her toes could wiggle in the shoe which made her aware of her soft sock, protecting her foot.

She touched the thin material of her shorts. They were soft yet smooth, like an old worn piece of paper. She wondered if she could rip them with her bare hands they were so thin.

Her shirt was a stark contrast to the shorts. The material was heavy and its dark color reflected the weight. The seams were thick and the collar rough and round.
Vehicle Crewman

[EW1]  [DoH-P]

[This message has been edited by Havock (edited July 15, 2009 3:03:28 PM)]
Joamer
ComNet Cadet

Joamer

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant

Post Number:  260
Total Posts:  997
July 13, 2009 3:53:24 PM    View the profile of Joamer 
OOC:
Jodirt
Story1 - Choice B
"The Last Piece of Pie"
Write the first paragraph(s) of a story that begins:
She would not give him the last piece of pie.

She would not give him the last piece of pie. He had tried begging, pleading, threatening, but nothing. She only sat there smiling, torturing him with the last piece.

Joamer watched her with the last piece of pie in her hand, the tip of it barely clinging to the edge of the fork. He drooled as he looked at the deep red cherries, you could almost smell the flavor from across the room.

"Come on girl. I'm stuck here, the least you could do is give me that last piece." He pleaded, she only remained smiling, the piece dangling inches from her mouth.

"You know it's been twenty eight years since I tasted cherry cobbler, don't you think you could least give me a single bite?" His voice was starting to sound manic towards the end, her unending smile was beginning to get to him.

He could feel himself slipping slightly, he could feel that dark place well up, he knew soon he would loose control.

She did not help or move one inch, only stayed in one spot, he stared at her a long moment, he hated her now. That single luscious bite still hung inches from her gaping maw, he wanted her dead. She was mocking him now.

He tried to move but was restrained, he fought against the straps but failed. He ignored the sound of alarms suddenly going off, he wanted that piece of pie more then any stupid alarm right now.

"Give me that pie!" He shouted.

A man walked into the room then, wearing a white lab coat. A syringe in one hand and a clipboard in the other.

"Who are you talking to?" The Doctor said quietly, he turned and looked at the wall poster. The girl kept smiling, never changing, never moving. He turned back around to stare at the limbless form of Joamer laying restrained on the hospital bed.

"I know losing both your arms and legs is traumatic, but I didn't know you would loose touch with your sanity while healing." The Doctor said almost to himself.

He let his mind go back over the past few months. He had been found in a old abandoned storage room in the depths of Coruscant, his frozen form had been shipped to some off world medical facility. He lost track of long how he had been here, he thought it might be six months now.

Joamer sank back into the pillows and glared at the woman on the wall, when he could walk again he was going to destroy her. She had his pie.

OOC:
Choice A
Fred has high blood pressure. But Linda brings home some items from the grocery store that are not so good for Fred. Write the scene with dialogue.

Cake, no pie. Yes pie. No, cherry cobbler, yes that's what I want. She better buy it, or this is the end. Joamer was reclining in his expensive leather chair. His feet were propped up and some random show was on the holoscreen.

He was waiting for Havock to return from the store. He had given her a list of things he wanted, it was her turn to buy things. He would do it next time, the squad took turns, it was only fair.

He heard the door open and he rushed to help with the groceries. The others were oddly absent, and Havock only had two bags with her.

"I'll get the rest." Joamer said as he walked towards the door.

"No need, this is all there is." Havock said quietly, there was an odd quality to her voice.

Joamer suddenly had a sinking feeling she had found his doctors note, something about high blood pressure and he should only eat certain things. He peaked in the bags and snarled under his breath.

"You had no right to go rummaging through my stuff!" Joamer shouted, "That doctor was a quack and knows absolutely nothing about what a trooper should eat!"

Joamer paced the kitchen angrily, he had had his sights set on a nice piece of cherry cobbler, but all he saw in that bag was green, and a lot more green.

"Karash is not a quack." Havock said softly "He is only looking out for what's best for you."

Joamer ignored her and continued his pacing "I wanted pie, and cake, and a medium rare sirloin. Not that green garbage you try feeding us. We need meat and protein, not plants."

"They are getting that, you need your blood pressure down. So you will eat this." Havock said firmly, she was using the voice of command this time.

"Like hell I will. I will go to the store and buy the biggest steak I see. Then I will eat it rare if I want. You can't do anything to stop me!" Joamer shouted as he paced toward the door, his voice was at his loudest and his eyes were almost popping out of his head.

He had ignored the sweat on his forehead, and his numb left arm. The room began to sway sickeningly, the last thing that went through his head was to wonder why the floor was rushing up to meet his face.
Joamer Tremaine Reistlin
Gunnery Sergeant, Raiders Squad.
Wildcard Platoon

"Gentle beings, I bid you welcome. Welcome to the blood, to the sweat, to the tears.
Welcome to your places on the wall."

TRP|GSG Joamer|2SQD|PLT|COM|RGT|BAT|VEA|VE
[ES1]x2 [EW1]x2 [LoR] [BoH] [AS-H] [AS-1] [SCA] [DoH-P]
[This message has been edited by Joamer (edited July 13, 2009 3:54:47 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Joamer (edited July 17, 2009 8:16:04 PM)]
Ferris
ComNet n00b

Ferris

[VE-ARMY] Private

Post Number:  12
Total Posts:  26
July 13, 2009 4:08:01 PM    View the profile of Ferris 
OOC:
Story 1
Choice A
"Falling Snow"
With specific detail that appeals to all the senses--- sight, hearing, taste, touch, smell--- describe falling snow.

Akilaa awoke to some loud commotion outside her window. She rubbed her tired eyes and sluggishly walked up to the curtains, drawing them back slightly. As soon as she did that her eyes squinted from the blinding whiteness that was covering the ground. She licked her lips curiously before rushing to get her warmest outfit on. She pulled on some warm leggings, 3 long sleeved tops, a body warmer and her army boots and nodded to herself. She was ready to go.

As she pushed the door open with some force the cold air greeted the soft silky skin on her face. The cold wetness in the air caused her skin to slightly chap and become red on her cheeks and nose. She softly breathed the cold air into her lungs before setting out to the middle of the courtyard, crunching the lightly sieved snow as if it were light icing sugar dusted on a dessert. Akilaa smirked as she looked up from the blankness of the snow to be greeted with children’s laughter and watching them play snow angels, and having snowball fights. Akilaa longed to join in but her inner child should never be released, only she knew what happened last time that happened. She sighed, sitting on a nearby covered bench watching them have a ball.

The taste and smell of roasted marshmallows and hot chocolate came to mind as she sat back on the bench, thinking about herself sat in front of a crackling fire. She smirked before heading back to her room to enjoy such treats on the cold wintry morning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC:
Story 2
Choice B
"Gone Fishing"
Bob and Joe went out in their canoe. What they reeled in was not a fish. What was it?

The mist began to clear across the long unforgotten lagoon. The water seemed to be perfect, not a ripple insight until…

“You’re doing it wrong! Pass it here” Bob shouted, rocking the canoe causing some minor turbulence.

“I don’t think so. You’re the one with the rod. I’m the one rowing so shut your face will ya?” Joe snapped, rowing slightly to the left causing the canoe to crash into some woodland.

The lake was so quiet, not because it was around six in the morning, but because people didn’t seem to go there anymore. This was why Joe and Bob loved it so much, so many fish for the taking and all theirs. The sun was beginning to be seen from the trees, the pink sky was becoming more visible. Bob smirked as he set up the rod and nodded to Joe, an indication to find the perfect spot right in the middle of the lagoon.

“Right, I’m setting up here. You good to go?”

“Yep, all we have to do is wait now!”

Bob threw the line in, the clear water rippling in it’s path cutting so softly. The line sat there unmoved for hours. The boys were beginning to give up hope, just when Bob was about to take another bite into his cheese and pickle sandwich, a small tug on the line caused him to jerk forward. The line was beginning to become rather strong, and almost making Bob call for assistance. The adrenaline rush coming from the boys but in hope of finally catching something was unbearable. Joe’s body was beginning to to feel numb watching as Bob struggled, it was almost to the surface, Joe couldn’t wait any longer and began to tug at the rod to.

“This must be a big un!” Bob called out, out of breath from the pulling.

“Better call the wife to put on the fire!” Joe licked his lips.

The hook reached the surface, breaking the flowing waters path to reveal…

“A boot…”

“A fucking boot?! All that hours of waiting and finally the tug for a boot!”

Private Akilaa Roellun
TRP/PVT Ferris/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/
[This message has been edited by Ferris (edited July 15, 2009 4:55:55 PM)]
Bacredi
ComNet Veteran

[VE-ARMY] First Sergeant
[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  1364
Total Posts:  1594
July 13, 2009 4:49:14 PM    View the profile of Bacredi 
OOC:
Zhar Bacredi
Choice B
Obsessive COmpulsive Disorder

Zhar Hoover Wilson Bacredi woke up in his makeshift Tadath apartment located in Sianat City. The sound of his alarm—which was at spurts of three beeps per second and sounded to the same pitch every time. He got out of bed quickly and his curtains—which were delicately placed in the center of the windows—began to open and show the sunlight. They moved seven feet each towards the left and right, which put them into the same shape. Bacredi began to make his bed—which was the same colour all around. He folded the first blanket and set it on the edge of his bed, folding it and them measuring it with a ruler that was placed on the side of his desk drawer. One was an inch off the other, and he corrected himself and made it right.

“Hello, sir.” The TC-model protocol droid came through the door that opened automatically for the droid. It then closed behind it, making sure that the lines on the door measured up before coming fully into the room. Bacredi had programmed TC-5K8 to serve Bacredi coffee every morning, in the same cups (he had bought 24 of the same cups) and the same dish for sugar (he had bought 24 of those as well). The coffee was to be at 300 degrees, and allowed to cool for five minutes each day. While there should be three sugar cubes on the side-dish, made into a “triangle”-like formation. Zhar wouldn’t respond to the droid as he made his bed, but TC would put the coffee on the bed-table. Bacredi went back to making his bed as the coffee-cooling timer went back to counting…4:30…4:20…the ticks of the clock sounded in Bacredi’s ears, just like every other morning.

Zhar—once finished with placing the ten pillows on the bed perfectly (three large ones in back, two more large ones next, three smaller ones, and then two smaller ones than the other smaller ones) all in perfect measurements. He then continued to adjust everything on the coffee tray until it met perfection (he aligned the two plates up with the ruler as well). After he did that, he took a sip of the coffee, placed it back down and began to un-wrinkle the boxers that he was wearing. He moved into his closet and opened it up—there were eight suits, twenty ties, and six pairs of shoes—all aligned in perfect order. Half of the closet was designated for the suits and the other was for his shoes/ties/watches etc. Zhar took one of the suits out and immediately spaced out all the other suits perfectly with his remaining hand. He moved into the other bathroom after closing the closet door and choosing a tie and watch plus shoes and socks. Closing the bathroom door, Bacredi made sure the lock’s turning-mechanism ligned up with the wall perfectly.

The sparkling clean bathroom was filled with everything from toothbrushes to paintings. Bacredi began by hanging his suit up on the door—making sure that while it was hung, it looked good. He de-clothed himself and placed the clothes (after ‘ironing’ them with the ruler) into the square hamper. He then closed the hamper’s hatch (as it went down to the laundry vent). He entered the shower after running it for thirty seconds (from the moment the shower turned on, a timer started), and began to bathe the same way he did every day. The timer for being in the shower shut off and bleeped, shutting off the shower and Bacredi was just finished…like every other morning. He exited the shower and took one of the perfectly placed towels on the wall and dried himself. He put on his shirt, making sure all the buttons aligned.

OOC:
Zhar Bacredi
Choice B
Rollercoaster Ride

Everyone sat into the rollercoaster—the entire grade of St. Patricks Middle School. John Walker and Abigail Metcalf sat in the front row of the first car, Abigail was timid and John was ecstatic. The rollercoaster set off into the first loop, picking up speed and pushing Abigail’s hair back, while John’s hair (a solid buzz cut) wasn’t affected. Ten miles per hour, twenty, thirty, forty, the entire track shook as forty-three students flew on it. As the first car entered the first loop, John’s stomach sank and Abigail began to scream, shivering and holding on to the side-rail for dear life. Abigail’s eyes began to soar due to the force that she was putting on them to keep them shut. They exited the loop and everyone kept a shiver up, everyone being equally freaked by the first loop.

The second loop loomed like a nearby hurricane, causing everyone to push their backs farther into their chairs and hold onto the rail harder. Everyone’s knuckles and fingers turned chalk white. Walker and Abigail both began to shudder as the car met loop—sending everyone’s hair into the air. Shrieks shattered the dead silence and were met by an even louder volley of screams when they turned upside down. They began to rock back and forth, almost as if to make the rollercoaster come to a quicker end. But the best part wasn’t there, yet! They still had to make it through the last loop—two hundred feet up and two hundred feet wide, this marked the largest roller coaster in the metro Seattle area.

Twenty seconds, ten seconds, five seconds—they were on it! The car hit the tracks once again, moving up with a shriek and the pleas of help. The tracks pulled slower and slower up the ride’s hill until it let out a huge burst of speed, sending many people forward—some nearing vomit. The speed picked up to a solid thirty-five, many people began to feel their stomach’s churn almost as if they were going to throw up. The wind brushed into the mouths and past the hair of many, suddenly, they went over the loop for ten seconds and all the stomachs lurched to a direct halt. They had stopped. The rollercoaster’s main ploy was to screw with it’s passengers, making sure that no one would ever feel safe. John let out a hail of vomit onto the tracks below, as did Abigail and three other passengers in the same car. Just as they vomited again, the tracks set out and they went on their way. The roller coaster lurched to a stop, the passenger’s being pale. They un-hooked their seat belts and ran off, many vomiting on the ground.
First Sergeant Zhar Bacredi
Active Duty, Stormtrooper Corps

"I have opinions of my own, strong opinions, but I don't always agree with them."
[This message has been edited by Bacredi (edited July 15, 2009 2:13:35 PM)]
Karash
ComNet Initiate

Karash

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  129
Total Posts:  425
July 13, 2009 5:27:06 PM    View the profile of Karash 
OOC:
Story 1
Choice A
"Lulu & Sandra Make Salad"

Lulu looked over at her younger sister who was in her kitchen making using her stuff; as she looked Lulu’s eyes burnt slightly with envy just as they always have but this time she would not let it break into an argument. The two sisters had invited some friends over and they were meant to be preparing a salad however Sandra was making things as difficult as possible.

“Sandra will you stop messing around and help me!” Lulu was losing her patience with her slightly younger, more popular and even smarter sister.

“I am helping, why do you always have to be in charge?” Sandra said mockingly to her older sister.

The two could never stop arguing it always had to be something as they found it almost impossible to speak to each other unless it was an argument. They just had nothing in come; Lulu was a shy and just average girl who was regimental about her life, Sandra however was more of a free spirit and glided through life which made her more popular with people.

“No, no, no! Why can’t you do it the way I told you?” Lulu had gone a light shade of red now and was almost wobbling with frustration.

“I am doing it the way you told and I can’t see anything wrong with it.” Sandra once again smiled at her sister.

The smile was not a sign of love or affection, it was just another one of those things that got on Lulu’s nerves and the only reason Sandra did it was to get on her sisters nerves. As Sandra giggled to herself she did not see the glass on the edge of the table and then knocked it to the ground.

“Well done! Just go in there and sit down! This is my kitchen and I will do things my way.” Lulu seemed to shriek the words and Sandra left before it got any worse.

‘Not even my friends’ lulu thought to herself as she swept up the remnants of glass on the floor. ‘They are always her friends; as soon as they find out that I’m her sister they couldn’t care less about boring Lulu.’ Lulu’s thoughts sank even deeper into rage.

“Well I will show Sandra that my salad is much better than hers and that’ll make people like me more than her.” Lulu whispered.

Lulu did not hate her sister, she really did love her however since the time they had been kids people had always liked Sandra better; people are always meant to be friends with the older sister not the younger one. It was then that Sandra walked back into the room with a sheepish look upon her face.

“Don’t look at me like that , you know what you did…” Lulu’s stern face melted slightly as she continued to look at Sandra.

“Ever since we have been kids she wanted to run my life for me” Sandra thought to herself as she continued to cut vegetables for the salad. “She has always been so much better at things than me…”

Lulu herself continued to remember their childhood, “she has always been more popular than me…”

Then something very odd happened and they thought exactly the same thing at exactly the same time: “Why can’t I be like her?”

Lulu knew she was bossy and Sandra knew that Lulu was jealous of her but the one thing that they could do as equals was make a half decent salad.
"Your Dentist's Waiting Room"

Karash was sat in the dentists’ waiting room and began to take in his surrounding as time went on longer and longer. The walls were a very clinical colour of white that made the lights reflect off them to make it seem that the whole room was reflecting the sun itself. The walls were also plastered with different pictures of beautiful women and handsome men with brilliant smiles as well as pictures of grotesque yellow teeth that looked like little pieces of cheese.

At the far end of the room was a desk with a receptionist sat behind it; the desk was a reasonable size and was made of dark coloured wood and had more of those pictures on it though the desk also had a dental price list on it. The receptionist herself was a great big frump of a woman who had frizzy hair, a crooked nose, several warts but a picture perfect smile. Not to far from the desk there was a tank full of some sort of aquatic creatures, Karash could not exactly see what they were but they had bright colours and whizzed around the tank at great speeds.

Where Karash was sitting in the main area of the waiting room there were many different sized seats all of which were highly uncomfortable and had some unpleasant looking stain on them. In the middle of the room there was a small table that had a pile of magazines on it that just about covered every possible interest, there were also a few toys scattered around that were there to entertain young children.

There were no windows so the only light was beamed down from those massive lights and reflected off the perfectly white floors and walls. The entire waiting area of the dentists looked more like a mortician’s office but it was time for Karash to go in and soon as he stopped looking at the room it presence fell out of his mind.
TRP/LCPL_Karash/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/TADATH/VE [ES2][AS-H][DOH]
[This message has been edited by Karash (edited July 16, 2009 2:40:14 PM)]
StarFruit
ComNet Cadet

StarFruit

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  212
July 13, 2009 11:52:23 PM    View the profile of StarFruit 
OOC:
Story One
Choice B
"Flying a Kite"
Describe a person flying a kite.

A sort of giddy giggle of excitement drifting form the lips of the girl as she felt the tug on the string that coiled around her wrist, held firmly in her lithe digits. Those bright blue eyes were pure happy glee as she watched the paper drift and twitch and squirm about up in the sky. She had decided to keep her hair down today, the medium length, light brown tresses gently caressing her curved face as a smile pulled each and every one of her beautiful features together. The wind continued to blow, the soft and gentle zephyrs tugging endlessly on the thin piece of paper that so elegantly flew above the girl, casting a shadow down to the deep emerald grass every time it passed over the view of the sun. It was such a simple day. Such a fun day. Ayme continued to smile, her cheeks flushing from the constant expression, as she felt the kite tug at the string it was attached to. The gentle wind playing with the piece of imaginative paper catching the air pockets and warm currents of air.
Corporal Jaenna Caldwin
[]CommunicationsTech[]

[Cor]

[This message has been edited by StarFruit (edited July 13, 2009 11:54:22 PM)]
Havock
ComNet Initiate

Havock

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  186
July 15, 2009 1:23:25 PM    View the profile of Havock 
Welcome, RAIDERS!
To our first in-squad Competition!

”Within Your Mind”

Guys you are doing AWESOME! Lets keep it up! Round 2, Remember just edit and add this to your previous post. I put two choices for Grahim, just cause I'm not sure if he is back or not and I didn't want to leave him out if he is. As always any questions just let us know.

~ROUND TWO~

OOC:
STARFRUIT

Choice A
"Clarice"
Use this as your opening line:
Clarice was the kind of kid who picked out the soft insides of the bun.

Choice B
"Orange Traffic Cone, etc"
Write a brief scene that incorporates the following: an orange traffic cone; a miniature cat; fried fish; velcro; polkadots.

OOC:
HAVOCK

Choice A
"Textures"

Choice B
"A Little Scene"
The aunt loves to play the piano but she has arthritis. Her neice comes to visit. The neice offers to play the piano. Write the scene.

OOC:
JOAMER

Choice A

Choice B
"60 versus 16"
Suppose you are, or your character is 60 years old. In your (or his/her) opinion, in what ways does a 16 year old lack wisdom and/or perspective?

OOC:
BACREDI

Choice A
"Falling Mattresses"
"They had been waiting, umbrellas up, for the falling mattresses." Take this as the first line of your story and start writing.

Choice B
"Rollercoaster Ride"
From the point of the view of the person riding in the front row of the car, describe a rollercoaster ride. Then go back and see how you can revise to make the sound and rhythm of the writing reenforce the meaning.

OOC:
KARASH

Choice A
"Grandpa Is Backing Out..."
Grandpa should not be driving. But no one dares to hide the car keys. What happens this time? Write the scene.

Choice B
"Your Dentist's Waiting Room"
This is an exercise in really probing your memory for specific detail. Describe your dentist's waiting room.

OOC:
FERRIS

Choice A
"Airplane"
This is an exercise about generating specific sensory detail. On a typical flight, what are:
5 things you might see; 5 things you might smell; 5 things you might touch;
5 things you might hear; and 5 things you might taste?

Choice B
"Gone Fishing"
Bob and Joe went out in their canoe. What they reeled in was not a fish. What was it?

OOC:
GRAHIM
Choice A
"Napo Says"
One way to bring energy into your writing is to bring in other voices. Try this: write something -- anything --- that includes at least two of the following quotations by Napoleon I:
"There is only one step from the sublime to the ridiculous"
"[The Channel] is a mere ditch"
"Not tonight Josephine"
"An army marches on its stomach"

Choice B
"I Love Her, But"
"I love her, but--- " fill in the blank. (Feel free to change the gender.) Do three different versions, then circle the one you like best. Use this as your first line, and start writing.
Havock
ComNet Initiate

Havock

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  188
July 19, 2009 3:52:16 PM    View the profile of Havock 
RAIDERS Update

Alright guys, the objectives are up for the Elite Squad Comp: Clicky here: http://comnet.imperialnetwork.com/topic/12656

Or looky here:
Quote:Orders: Raiders will travel to the Sentinel with Iron Horse. Once the boarding parties have landed, Raiders will steal a ship and fly to the Inexorable. There they will start by taking out the shield gens.

Opposition: Up to Thirty (30) Active-Duty Security Squads (9-man)

NPC Support:

* Five (5) Squads of Star Corps Troops (Marines)
    * One (1) Squad of Commandos (Spec Forces)

Max Posts: 15

So remember you get to bring 1 of your personal weapons, JUST ONE JOAMER! You can find the standard outfit for RAIDERS on the wiki: http://www.vastempire.com/wiki/index.php?title=Raiders_Squad. We are in standard armor as well which is Shadow Suits.

FYI Commandos are wearing Storm Commando armor and Star Corps are in regular Storm Trooper Armor. Also I would say that nobody (allies or baddies) are cannon fodder and should be slightly difficult to defeat. Clickah ---> http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Marines and clickah ---> http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Storm_commando

We need to coordinate our posts guys. Star or I will post the first post by tomorrow. If you are posting next just a quick heads up on the Squad Topic (that would be here peeps) and a few sentences about what you are going to do, please.

Lets make the posts count guys, we only have 15. If anyone is on IRC have them proof-read your post BEFORE posting it. You have no idea how helpful it can be for another set of eyes to read your posts.

As for the mini-comp and Chillax story. Consider them still open, they are going to take the far back burner but until Star says they are closed they are still open. Feel free to post on them IF you do not need to post in the Comp.

Remember you can also do gaming and graphics. Anyone who needs a refresher on GIMP just let me know.

Alright that is all for now, dismissed and stuff.
Vehicle Crewman

[EW1]  [DoH-P]

[This message has been edited by Havock (edited July 19, 2009 4:04:07 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Havock (edited July 19, 2009 4:06:00 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Havock (edited July 19, 2009 4:07:19 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Havock (edited July 19, 2009 4:07:53 PM)]
Joamer
ComNet Cadet

Joamer

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant

Post Number:  265
July 19, 2009 6:36:06 PM    View the profile of Joamer 
I've called the next post after Star or Havock, or if they both post mine is after theirs. Ferris has called the slot after me.

Let's try not to post without SOMEONE proof reading your post. We need to concentrate on quality over quantity. If your post is not going well, and you think it sucks do not post it.
Joamer Tremaine Reistlin
Training Instructor, Wildcard Platoon

"Gentle beings, I bid you welcome. Welcome to the blood, to the sweat, to the tears.

TI|GSG Joamer|Tadath|VEA|VE
[ES1]x2 [EW1]x2 [LoR] [BoH] [AS-H] [AS-1] [SCA] [DoH-P]
StarFruit
ComNet Cadet

StarFruit

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  213
July 19, 2009 7:35:47 PM    View the profile of StarFruit 
Seeing as how I am the SL around these parts, I will be posting after Havock posts tonight. Then Joamer and Ferris can go ahead and post. As for the information that Havock has provided, thank you for that. I'm sure we all needed it to refresh our minds. Guys, we really do need to make this count. We were able to pull out well on Hrail, I'm sure we can do it again. No... I'm POSITIVE we can do it again. Let's work our asses off and get those dammed Blood Red Armor sets!

We have this, RAIDERS. We just have to pay attention, let other proof read our posts before actually posting and make sure every post counts. Kicks ass on CA, work your ass off on the graphics. JUST DO IT. It's fun, it's work, it's great.

This has been your squad service announcement from your wonderful Squad Leader, Jaenna Caldwin. Have fun.
Corporal Jaenna Caldwin
[]CommunicationsTech[]

[Cor]

Bacredi
ComNet Veteran

[VE-ARMY] First Sergeant
[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  1370
July 20, 2009 1:30:30 AM    View the profile of Bacredi 
How many weapons can we take off of the squad inventory? Since I think lugging around two rifles a pistol along with a grenade launcher would prove timeworthy.

"I have opinions of my own, strong opinions, but I don't always agree with them."
Angel
ComNet Marshal

Angel

[VE-ARMY] 1st Lieutenant
[VE-DJO] Sith Infiltrator

Post Number:  3064
Total Posts:  3342
July 20, 2009 12:32:42 AM    View the profile of Angel 
The VE's all-female squad grows one chickadee larger:

Private First Class Kestrel has returned to duty and placed in Raiders
Tactical Officer - Army High Council | Company Commander - Phoenix Company
TO-CC/1LT Angel/HCA-4/Phoenix/Dragon/Osiris/Stormtrooper Corps/Tadath/Vast Empire
----------------------------------------
Darth Phoenix - Dark Lord of the Sith
DLoS/SI Phoenix/DC-04/Lopen/Dark Jedi Order/Vast Empire
[VP:1]

Havock
ComNet Initiate

Havock

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  190
July 20, 2009 1:21:16 PM    View the profile of Havock 
Well first of all, a grand welcome to Kestrel. I'm Havock your trusty ASL the boss lady, Jaenna is around here somewhere too. Read through the more recent posts and pop on IRC in #RAIDERS one of us is usually around.

Now for all of you. Its that time of the month again, and no that THAT time, its time for you to update the CD section of the WIKI. I KNOW, don't all go at once you will crash the server. If you've forgotten (or you are one of our new ladies) its here --> http://www.vastempire.com/wiki/index.php?title=RAIDERS_Squad Just scroll down a tad. NOthing crazy just a few lines, YOU CAN DO IT!

Okay that is all from me, carry on!
Vehicle Crewman

[EW1]  [DoH-P]

Bacredi
ComNet Veteran

[VE-ARMY] First Sergeant
[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  1371
July 20, 2009 2:14:03 PM    View the profile of Bacredi 
Welcome, Kestrel.

StarFruit
ComNet Cadet

StarFruit

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  215
July 21, 2009 7:35:15 AM    View the profile of StarFruit 
Welcome to the squad Kestrel. It's good to have you aboard.

As for the ESC storyline: JUST POST WHEN YOU CAN. If you have the oppurnunity and you know for sure that no body elese is working on a post, just post. Due to reasons that I will soons share with Havock, we are going to need to beef up our posts in order to get every single point avalable to us. So, if you see a chance to post, do so. Quality over quanity guys. Make every post a plot mover. We only have 15 posts maximum, so make every one count. We are already up to three.

As for the story itself, here is an update: We are on our way to the INexorbale with Joamer and myself piloting. The landing craft just happens to have swivel guns attacted just in case we do end up getting attacked due to suspissions. We need to land on the Inexorable and go sneaky. Which is why we are in our Shadow Suits. It's sneaky time for RAIDERS. We need to move about the ship, avoiding as much battle as possible in order to reach the Sheild Generators and take them out. After that, Havock and I will brief you guys on the next objective.

Time for an apology. I don't know if our CC, Angel, has made it known to all of RAIDERS, but we did get a point penelty for some of my actions. This I apolgize greatly for and make a full promise for it to not happen again. I regret that fact that this has happened in the first place. I am sorry to all of RAIDERS. We need to work much harder now, because of me.

Alright guys. Lets do it to it.

~SGT Jaenna

"I don't hold my breath, I don't hold my tongue, and I know that you know that I don't back down to no one... TO NO ONE."
Corporal Jaenna Caldwin
[]CommunicationsTech[]

[Cor]

Aeos
ComNet Disciple

Aeos

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class
[VE-DJO] Krath Adept
[VE-VEEC] Engineer

Post Number:  2341
Total Posts:  3141
July 21, 2009 10:47:07 AM    View the profile of Aeos 
Just a friendly reminded guys, we haven't seen anything in the graphics department yet, remember you can score points there as well!
Waiting with great excitement for some graphics from you guys, Goodluck in the Competition people!
[LoR][ES2C][CoR][CoS][SC][EW:1][RCoD][GRoM][GRP][CCA][GC]
TRN/ADT_Aeos/Training 1-1/Lopen/VEDJ/VE
CPO_Aeos/(=*A*=)][MC1](=*SA*=)
[/align]
Havock
ComNet Initiate

Havock

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  191
July 21, 2009 1:03:34 PM    View the profile of Havock 
If yer' bored, this is a one stop location for keeping track of stuff ---> http://www.vastempire.com/wiki/index.php?title=RAIDERS_ESC%2709

Enjoy!
Angel wrote:Fixed your link!
Vehicle Crewman

[EW1]  [DoH-P]

[This message has been edited by Angel (edited July 22, 2009 9:34:45 AM)]
StarFruit
ComNet Cadet

StarFruit

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  217
July 22, 2009 6:40:05 AM    View the profile of StarFruit 
I expected you all to be able to get this without me telling you, but I guess not.

THERE ARE TWO SHEILD GENERATOR DOMES ON A VICTORY-II CLASS STAR DESTROYER. Christ. Angel even gave us the external specs of the damn thing. Look at it. We have TWO sets of shield gens to take out. Not just one. So for whoever posts this next, fix that little mistake. Also, PM YOUR POSTS TO OTHERS SO THEY CAN PROOF READ. That is now a REQUIRMENT. I don't care how confident you are with your posts. Get them proof read.
Corporal Jaenna Caldwin
[]CommunicationsTech[]

Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image

[email protected]

"I don't hold my breath, and I don't hold my tongue. And I know that you know that I don't back down to no one. TO NO ONE."
StarFruit
ComNet Cadet

StarFruit

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  218
July 22, 2009 6:41:07 AM    View the profile of StarFruit 
Also, Squad meeting tomorrow at 5:00pm EST SHARP. Be there, or miss out on info.
Corporal Jaenna Caldwin
[]CommunicationsTech[]

[email protected]

"I don't hold my breath, and I don't hold my tongue. And I know that you know that I don't back down to no one. TO NO ONE."
Havock
ComNet Initiate

Havock

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  195
July 22, 2009 4:02:30 PM    View the profile of Havock 
Star is posting next.
Vehicle Crewman

[EW1] [DoH-P] [AS-H] [BC]

http://www.vastempire.com/wiki/index.php?title=Havock || [email protected]
StarFruit
ComNet Cadet

StarFruit

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  220
July 23, 2009 7:17:46 AM    View the profile of StarFruit 
END OF OBJECTIVE ONE

Alright. I post is coming today. I would have had it done by last night but my family decided to be newfags. So yeah. I will be posting the end of teh first objective today. Then we shall start our second objective.

STORY UPDATES

Vacation Thread is OPEN

Mini Comp is ON HOLD

So yeah. Post on the Vacation thread when you can. Don't worry about the cannon either. It's easy to fix. Just take what CD has been done in the ESC and throw it in there. Easy as pie. As fr the Mini comp, it's just on hold until the ESC is over.

GUYS READ THIS

Every post you make on the ESC story must be proof read. Send it to multiple people. One can check spelling/grammar, while another can check for content/plot relativness. Alright? It's such an easy thing to do. Just get them proof read. We need all the points we can get.

STEP IT UP

We need gaming done. Like now. Also, start making some graphics. We need the points. The story portion is always RAIDERS strong point in competitions, but that won't win the ESC for us this year. Just step it up with some graphics and some good gaming.

-----

That is all.
Corporal Jaenna Caldwin
[]CommunicationsTech[]

[email protected]

Aeos
ComNet Disciple

Aeos

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class
[VE-DJO] Krath Adept
[VE-VEEC] Engineer

Post Number:  2349
Total Posts:  3141
July 23, 2009 3:40:43 PM    View the profile of Aeos 
Grahim, got your graphic. Dante I havent seen anything from you in our mailbox.
Then I have one Raider who email us graphics with the following email adress Cyn612. Sam had requested for a reply with your callsign since we need to allocate the points to someone.

Please do so, until than Raiders cannot earn points for this individual's graphics.
[LoR][ES2C][CoR][CoS][SC][EW:1][RCoD][GRoM][GRP][CCA][GC]
TRN/ADT_Aeos/Training 1-1/Lopen/VEDJ/VE
CPO_Aeos/(=*A*=)][MC1](=*SA*=)
[/align]
Havock
ComNet Initiate

Havock

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  198
July 23, 2009 7:01:13 PM    View the profile of Havock 
REPORTS DUE! Grahim gets a cookie for being the first one in this week.

Please put in your reports how many comp posts, Graphics submitted, and Gaming submitted you have.

Also Obj 1 of Phase I is complete, we are waiting for Obj 2. Until then post in Chillax, like the boss told us a few posts ago.

Peace out, homies.
Vehicle Crewman

Joamer
ComNet Cadet

Joamer

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant

Post Number:  275
July 24, 2009 1:01:05 PM    View the profile of Joamer 
Star is on leave for a day or so. Hav is leaving shortly, she will be back Sunday. So that means I am in charge.

I posted the beginning of objective 2, Hav is posting shortly before she leaves.

If you post, you MUST get on irc and talk to me about it. We need to work together to have a shot at winning this. If I see a post I have not proof read or been told about consequences may ensue.

Being elite means we work together, not separately. So please just follow orders and talk to me first.
Joamer Tremaine Reistlin
Training Instructor, Wildcard Platoon

TI|GSG Joamer|Tadath|VEA|VE
[ES1]x2 [EW1]x2 [LoR] [BoH] [AS-H] [AS-1] [SCA] [DoH-P] [BC]
Grahim
ComNet Initiate

Grahim

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  129
Total Posts:  284
July 27, 2009 1:28:05 PM    View the profile of Grahim 
Oi! Oi! Oi! Oi! Oi!
This is a unnecessary post!
Private First Class Grahim Nass Sad
TRP/PFC Grahim/2SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA
Havock
ComNet Cadet

Havock

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  205
July 27, 2009 3:44:30 PM    View the profile of Havock 
Objective 2 is complete, don't believe me, go read the story. Now we are waiting for Objective 3 to be posted, until then there are GRAPHICS, GAMING, oohhh so much to do! You can also post on Chillax or even do a spec! woot! Now get to work!
Vehicle Crewman

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper SquadNet > RAIDERS Squad  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ << 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 >> ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 2:28:59 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 203  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >