Warmaker
ComNet Veteran

[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight (DJK)
[VE-NAVY] Captain (CAP)

Post Number:  1023
Total Posts:  1031
  RE: Viper Squadron Topic
May 18, 2002 3:42:42 PM    View the profile of Warmaker 
Welcome back man. /me gives MD a few bottles of Bacardi Time to fight a few rebells again my friend

-----------------------
CMDR/AD/ESN Warmaker/Viper 1-1/WING I/mSSD Atrus/VE/VEN (=A=) (=SA=) (=JCPA=) (=SCPA=) [VC-B] [SV] [CBV]

You can run but you cannot hide
Have you ever kissed a Snake?
scout
ComNet Initiate

Post Number:  128
Total Posts:  128
May 20, 2002 5:01:40 PM    View the profile of scout 
12 more days untill the end of school. Ack stupid novell servers. I hate the computers at school. They only have netscape for the internet. I guess that's better than nothing.
[This message has been edited by (edited May 20, 2002 5:02:42 PM)]
MegaDeth
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Ensign (ESN)

Post Number:  339
Total Posts:  354
May 21, 2002 8:18:02 PM    View the profile of MegaDeth 
Hey Viper, got a quick ?  Who wants to set aside a saturday or sunday to battle other squadrons in Multiplayer games? I was thinking Venom, they seem quite active nowadays, I think it would be fun. If u are interested, let me or WM know by this Thursday or Friday so we can get the information out and possibly have some fun this weekend. Oh, and lets get 100% participation in our weekly reports this week.   ----------------------- Viper XO/PO1MegaDeth/Viper1-4/Wing I/mSSD Atrus/VE/VEN (=A=) (=SA=) (=JCPA=) (=SCPA=)        ....99 ways to die....Mustaine Rulez!!!
[This message has been edited by MegaDeth (edited May 21, 2002 8:19:23 PM)]
Warmaker
ComNet Veteran

[VE-NAVY] Captain (CAP)

May 23, 2002 5:46:35 AM    View the profile of Warmaker 
The Story writing Competition has started, currently is only ONE Reply on it, it is understandable that our newest Flight Members need time and help before they reply on our Story, but what is with the rest from you? Dont forgett that you get money for it. + its a good way to show activity and activity leads to promotions someday. Btw. MegaDeth, you know that the WoW starts this Friday, i for my part will participate in it and i know that you also wants to fight. So there is no time for a competition between us and a other Squadron, there are other Enemys out there ... ahh bevore i forgett it, Post on the Story!!!

-----------------------
CMDR/DJK/2lt Warmaker/Viper 1-1/WING I/mSSD Atrus/VE/VEN (=A=) (=SA=) (=FOCE=) (=JCPA=) (=SCPA=) [VC-B] [SV] [CBV]

MegaDeth
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Ensign (ESN)

May 23, 2002 4:32:10 PM    View the profile of MegaDeth 
Yeah VIPER,     GO POST ON THE STORY NET!!! I WANNA WRITE MORE BUT CAN'T UNTIL SOMEONE FOLLOWS UP ON MY POST, SO GET OUT THERE, ITS NOT HARD, U ALL HAVE IMAGINATIONS!

-----------------------
Viper Squadron XO/PO1MegaDeth/Viper1-4/Wing I/mSSD Atrus/VE/VEN (=A=) (=SA=) (=JCPA=) (=SCPA=)   

....99 ways to die....Mustaine Rulez!!!
Warmaker
ComNet Veteran

[VE-NAVY] Captain (CAP)

May 24, 2002 7:38:53 PM    View the profile of Warmaker 
Look all in your Emails account, i have something for you

-----------------------
CMDR/DJK/2lt Warmaker/Viper 1-1/WING I/mSSD Atrus/VE/VEN (=A=) (=SA=) (=FOCE=) (=JCPA=) (=SCPA=) [VC-B] [SV] [CBV]

Warmaker
ComNet Veteran

[VE-NAVY] Captain (CAP)

May 29, 2002 3:56:07 AM    View the profile of Warmaker 
Good Morning, afternoon, evening well i still didnt saw a few from you posting on our Story. We have only a few days left, so post at least ONE Time, or ..........   ----------------------- CMDR/DJK/2lt Warmaker/Viper 1-1/WING I/mSSD Atrus/VE/VEN (=A=) (=SA=) (=FOCE=) (=JCPA=) (=SCPA=) [VC-B] [SV] [CBV] You can run but you cannot hide Have you ever kissed a Snake?
[This message has been edited by Warmaker (edited May 29, 2002 3:56:52 AM)]
Japheth
ComNet Sultan

[VE-DJO] Krath Templar (KT)
[VE-NAVY] Rear Admiral (RAD)
[VE-VEHC] Rear Admiral*

Post Number:  1197
Total Posts:  2517
May 29, 2002 8:21:20 AM    View the profile of Japheth 
Heh, someone found a violent smilies page.

-----------------------
NXO/RAD Japheth Cappadocious/NHC-2/ISD Overlord/VEN/VE/(=SA=)(=SCPA=)(=FOCE=)[BRC][MC:1][KC:OC]
ECM/KPT Japheth Cappadocious/Krath Order/Elite Griffen Sect/VEDJ/VE
-----------------------
i stayed
on this track
gone to far
and i can't come back
Darkhawk
ComNet Disciple

[VE-DJO] Sith Warrior (SW)
[VE-NAVY] Commodore (COM)

Post Number:  2090
Total Posts:  2685
May 29, 2002 9:25:13 AM    View the profile of Darkhawk 
Look out, Viper Squadron, I think Warmaker means business.

-----------------------
NTO/SCAP/FL/COM Darkhawk/Raptor 3-1 /ISD II Devastator/OFF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=JCPA=)(=SCPA=)(=FOCE=)[LoC][BRC][VC:Ebony]

CM/SG Darkhawk/Sith/Eagle 1-5/mSSD Atrus/VEDJ/VE
MegaDeth
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Ensign (ESN)

May 29, 2002 3:03:07 PM    View the profile of MegaDeth 
He does mean business..........hmmmm, nice chainsaw bit, that looks rather cool.........

-----------------------
Viper Squadron XO/WO2 MegaDeth/Viper1-4/Wing I/mSSD Atrus/VE/VEN (=A=) (=SA=) (=JCPA=) (=SCPA=)   

Warmaker
ComNet Veteran

[VE-NAVY] Captain (CAP)

June 4, 2002 9:10:28 AM    View the profile of Warmaker 
Greetings everyone, the Story Competition is over now. Sure i hoped we do it better, but what i have seen from the few ppl who posted looked very good. Thats why i decided to give MegaDeth and Raiden booth 10.000 IC`s for the good work. Raiden, you are a new placed Pilot in Viper and showed the older Members how to do it right. If you keep up the activity as now im sure you have a great future bevore you. Scout your post was a little bit short, but even this gets from me 5.000 IC`s (Im in a good mood today) But dont forgett to send every week your report, or i must set you AWOL. I dont make exceptions in this Rule, if Flight member or Flight Leader. No Report or Activity ----> AWOL! Hopefully more ppl participate in the next competition (which will come soon ; )) ahh btw, this Message Board dont bite, you can post sometimes a bit on it without fear ...............   ----------------------- CMDR/DJK/1lt Warmaker/Viper 1-1/WING I/mSSD Atrus/VE/VEN (=A=) (=SA=) (=FOCE=) (=JCPA=) (=SCPA=) [VC-B] [SV] [CBV] [IC] run but you cannot hide Have you ever kissed a Snake?
[This message has been edited by Warmaker (edited June 4, 2002 9:13:21 AM)]
Riel Fury
ComNet Veteran

[VE-DJO] Krath Oracle (KO)
[VE-NAVY] Rear Admiral (RAD)
[VE-VEHC] Rear Admiral*

Post Number:  1141
Total Posts:  1298
June 4, 2002 9:47:16 AM    View the profile of Riel Fury 
I'm going to add 25K to MD and Raiden's account, and 10K to scouts.  I like seeing activity rewarded, even when the other members of the squadron slack in their duties a bit.  Keep up the good work, active members.  And you inactives, save some time and e-mail resignations to me and your Squadron Commanders or get active.

-----------------------
Rear Admiral (U) Riel Fury
Navy Commander In Chief
Krath Priest
Head Master's assistant in the VEDJ Academy
Cult Member in Elite Griffen Sect
Zed Zeon
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant (2LT)

Post Number:  308
Total Posts:  318
June 5, 2002 7:24:52 AM    View the profile of Zed Zeon 
Quote And you inactives, save some time and e-mail resignations to me and your Squadron Commanders or get active. hmmm,.... i thought we already talked about this one, fakie

-----------------------
2nd Lieutenant Zed "118" Zeon
FL/2lt  Zed "118" Zeon/Viper2-1/m-SDD Atrus/VEN/VE(DSM)[=SA=][SCPA][FOCE]{-GS-}(-GC-)
CM/DJK Zed "118" Zeon/Krath/Lion 1-2/m-SDD Atrus/VEDJ/VE
-RIOT OF BLOOD-
Email
Web-Page
MegaDeth
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Ensign (ESN)

June 5, 2002 9:13:20 PM    View the profile of MegaDeth 
I think that overall we have a great squadron, some ppl just need a kick in the butt to get active. If we are aiming at getting the title of "Elite", because I personally think we can take that title from little old Aegis, then lets do some good things. Just send in your reports, post on this Topic under the comnet, and be active. We have great ppl in this squadron, especially some promising young pilots. Lets show some pride in Viper squadron and do great things. That is all.

-----------------------
Viper Squadron XO/WO2 MegaDeth/Viper1-4/Wing I/mSSD Atrus/VE/VEN (=A=) (=SA=) (=JCPA=) (=SCPA=)   

scout
ComNet Initiate

Post Number:  128
Total Posts:  128
June 7, 2002 9:02:00 AM    View the profile of scout 
Ah, the joys of summer. I haven't been doing much, sorry about that. School is finally out. It took a day to orient myself. Well, I'll start being more active from now 'till August.
Hammerman
ComNet Initiate

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 2nd Class (WO2)

Post Number:  180
Total Posts:  180
June 7, 2002 11:55:45 PM    View the profile of Hammerman 
Viper Rules!Wahooooooooooo!

-----------------------
SCRW Hammerman
FM/SCRW Hammerman/Viper 2-4/WingOne/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE(=A=) (=SA=)(=JPCA=)
"Its Hammertime!"
MegaDeth
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Ensign (ESN)

June 8, 2002 5:25:54 PM    View the profile of MegaDeth 
/me smiles at HammerMan yes yes, ya see, not that hard!!!!!

-----------------------

MegaDeth
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Ensign (ESN)

June 8, 2002 5:28:22 PM    View the profile of MegaDeth 
WM, how did we lose to LW and Link????? damn, only by 2 subkills too............ /me shoots himself for not practicing XWA more, although, we did great for not playing in a while, methinks........

-----------------------

MegaDeth
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Ensign (ESN)

June 11, 2002 6:44:23 PM    View the profile of MegaDeth 
Almost 4 days and not a post Viper, Whats going on here??? Lets not get in the condition some of the other squadrons are in at the present moment.....

-----------------------
Viper Squadron Executive Officer/WO2 MegaDeth/Viper1-2/Wing I/mSSD Atrus/VE/VEN (=A=) (=SA=) (=JCPA=) (=SCPA=)   

Warmaker
ComNet Veteran

[VE-NAVY] Captain (CAP)

June 13, 2002 1:32:14 AM    View the profile of Warmaker 
the weekend is slwoly nearing. Dont forgett to send your Report FIRST to your Flightleader, THEN a copy to me. Flight Leaders, make sure that you get a Report if you dosent get one till saturday email your Flightmembers about it. I want this Sunday from everyone a Report on my Desk, if not i choose a punish which will really hurt you, in your bank account. The money will then be spend for a better purpose .......(Drinks for the SC) IF you have a question about the Report, PM me or my lazy nicks on mIrc

-----------------------
CMDR/DJK/1lt Warmaker/Viper 1-1/WING I/mSSD Atrus/VE/VEN (=A=) (=SA=) (=FOCE=) (=JCPA=) (=SCPA=) [VC-B] [SV] [CBV] [IC]

Wing Commander
Viper Squadron Commander

"You can run, but you cannot hide"
"Have you ever kissed a Snake?"
Hammerman
ComNet Initiate

June 15, 2002 12:20:51 AM    View the profile of Hammerman 
I've been busy all week out in the wilderness but now I'm back so expect more activity. Summer Rules.

-----------------------
SCRW Hammerman
"Its Hammertime!"
MegaDeth
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Ensign (ESN)

June 16, 2002 9:41:26 PM    View the profile of MegaDeth 
good to hear that HammerMan. Other ppl need to follow in your footsteps.............

-----------------------
Viper Squadron Executive Officer/WO2 MegaDeth/Viper1-2/Wing I/mSSD Atrus/VE/VEN (=A=) (=SA=) (=JCPA=) (=SCPA=)   

Warmaker
ComNet Veteran

[VE-NAVY] Captain (CAP)

June 17, 2002 2:36:23 AM    View the profile of Warmaker 
Allright, i posted a new story, its a bit others as our normal stories enjoy it and post on it. I expect that every member post on it at least one time in the week. Awards will be given out after the story (next month)

-----------------------
CMDR/DJK/1lt Warmaker/Viper 1-1/WING I/mSSD Atrus/VE/VEN (=A=) (=SA=) (=FOCE=) (=JCPA=) (=SCPA=) [VC-B] [SV] [CBV] [IC]

Wing Commander
Viper Squadron Commander

"You can run, but you cannot hide"
"Have you ever kissed a Snake?"
Warmaker
ComNet Veteran

[VE-NAVY] Captain (CAP)

June 18, 2002 8:45:55 AM    View the profile of Warmaker 
Gretings, one of the most questions in the Ve is the question about how do i get a promotion, to avoid such questions i wrote this little manual which will be soon overworked for grammar faults and is then the official manual from Viper which every new member gets when he joins:
Viper Pilot Manual

or

The Way to get a Promotion

Greetings, one of the most asked Questions from members is "what must i do to get a Promotion?" First Answer is what can you do to deserve a promotion? The Vast Empire is a Organization in the Star Wars Universe. We are not only a Gaming Clan, we are more. First we are not a clan, we are a club in which we sure play Games for our own Battleboard or in a WoW, but we also have severall other Competitions, like Graphic making, Story writting and other stuff. After you have completed your basic training in which you learn the simple first stepps in the VE you get placed in a Squadron. The Task from your Squadron Commander is now to make you to a proud and active member of this Squadron. Activity leads to promotions, promotions leads to a higher rank and more credits, higher rank leads to someday a Command Position like a Squadron Commander or more. But what must you do to be a active member ..... The simplest thing is to write your Flight leader a Report every week, a copie goes to your Squadron Commander. You may ask yourself why should i write a Report and what must i include? Well, a Report is first a show of activity, second a sign for your Flight leader/Squadron Commander what has my pilot done the last week (Gamings, Story posting, Irc activity ........) out of this Reports he can decide which one is ready to get a promotion. Here is a excample of a normal Report from a Flight member: Greetings, this is the weekly Report from LCRW xyz. This week i have participated in severall XWA battles against Squadron fellows and or pilots from other Squadrons, also i have posted on Comnet, on our Story and i was on Irc. *Salutes LCRW xyz this was now exactly with the blank spots 9 lines, one phrase of the main Report, not a very long report but every neccessary thing included. This will take you about 5 minutes of your time each week to write it and send it as Email. Not very hard, or? (Btw, every Report must be sent in till Friday or Early Saturday, becouse your SC must also prepare a Squadron Report and needs your Report first) What else can you do in a Squadron in the Vast Empire Navy: Your Squadron Commander posts normally Stories for his Squadron that his members can write replys on it. As this is one of the primary things in the VE its a highly shown way of activity if you participate in it. Many new members fear to post on a story becouse they think they destroy the Storyline if they write something in it. Well first read the Posts before, look if you are included in a post which get you a good start to write your own part and if not, ask your SC or your fellow members to include you in one of theyr posts. Its not as hard as it maybe looks. First you can write only a few lines to get the feeling how to write in a Run on Story. From post to post you self get a better feeling what you must write, what you can write, what you want to write, but remember try allways to be a bit realistic, well at least as realistic you can be in a starfighter ;-) i mean dont inlude severall Super Star Destroyers which appears suddenly with thousands of Fighters and a new Deathstar in Rebels hand which one Squadron or only you destroy easily. If you still have any Questions about how to write a Story part, ask other VE Members, im sure that they help you. other Things to do to show Activity - Your Squadron has a Topic on the Navy Comnet board. It dont bite, you can post on it, really i have still  9 fingers, ermmm 10 ;-) - Can you make websites? even if you are a beginner, ask your SC if he needs help with the Squadrons Homepage, or make a Flight Page or something else - Graphics, make a Graphic for your Squadron, a new banner, graphics for the websites .... - Mission making, make a Mission in XWA, XvT, JK, JK2, GB for the VE and or your Squadron Just use your Imagination, there are so much things what you can do in the VE, you must only do it. A activ Pilot makes your SC proud and happy and a happy Commander likes to give well deserved Promos out. But if you still think to be on irc sometimes is enough activity which you want to show here, then do your SC a favor and go to the reseves. It sounds hard, but your SC trys only to get a active Squadron and members who arent active are in the wrong place, + your SC must then decide about punishemnt which can go from taking Credits out of your account to finally a kick out of the Squadron. I hope this manual gives you a few answers and shows you how to do it right. Remember if you dont understand something and have a Question you cant get a Answer if you dont ask. *Salutes 1st Leutnant Warmaker Wing Commander: Wing One Vipers Squadron Commander any comments about it reply here or talk to me on irc   ----------------------- CMDR/DJK/1lt Warmaker/Viper 1-1/WING I/mSSD Atrus/VE/VEN (=A=) (=SA=) (=FOCE=) (=JCPA=) (=SCPA=) [VC-B] [SV] [CBV] [IC] Wing Commander Viper Squadron Commander "You can run, but you cannot hide" "Have you ever kissed a Snake?"
[This message has been edited by Warmaker (edited June 19, 2002 3:39:56 AM)]
Hammerman
ComNet Initiate

June 18, 2002 8:26:58 PM    View the profile of Hammerman 
I think we ought to get a promotion just for reading through all that.

-----------------------
SCRW Hammerman
"Its Hammertime!"
Warmaker
ComNet Veteran

[VE-NAVY] Captain (CAP)

June 19, 2002 3:44:29 AM    View the profile of Warmaker 
That you have actually read it and replyd here shows me more then you maybe think btw, All Pilots head to the Navy Story Board we have a new Story going. For the who have actually posted on it, very good, keep up the work, i will remember it in my future decisions ----------------------- CMDR/DJK/1lt Warmaker/Viper 1-1/WING I/mSSD Atrus/VE/VEN (=A=) (=SA=) (=FOCE=) (=JCPA=) (=SCPA=) [VC-B] [SV] [CBV] [IC] Wing Commander Viper Squadron Commander "You can run, but you cannot hide" "Have you ever kissed a Snake?"
[This message has been edited by Warmaker (edited June 19, 2002 3:45:52 AM)]
Bear
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Captain (CAP)
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  949
Total Posts:  947
June 19, 2002 5:14:21 AM    View the profile of Bear 
I reccomend LCRW xyz for a promotion to Ensign. That was a darn good report..

-----------------------
        Captain Aaron "Bear" Le'pue, Naval Instructor & VE Today Chief Editor
                                                        ~~~
   INS/CAP Aaron "Bear" Le'pue/Flight School/Training Fleet/ISD II Crusader/VEN/VE
           (=A=) (=SA=) (=FOCE=) (=JCPA=) [BRC] [BRC] [LSM] [LoC] [NDM]

~~~
                                      Bear : [email protected]
                             Vast Empire Today : [email protected]
MegaDeth
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Ensign (ESN)

June 20, 2002 1:57:21 PM    View the profile of MegaDeth 
Bear, do not litter our ComNet Viper topic with senseless, stupid and utterly retarded attempts at humor. /me pats Bear on the back, it was one hell of a report though, I wish mine were that good, shoot, he has the format down to a "T"!!!! me sooooo funnay!!!!!!

-----------------------
Viper Squadron Executive Officer/WO2 MegaDeth/Viper1-2/Wing I/mSSD Atrus/VE/VEN (=A=) (=SA=) (=JCPA=) (=SCPA=) [CoB]  

Hammerman
ComNet Initiate

June 21, 2002 9:10:08 PM    View the profile of Hammerman 
Viper Rules!

-----------------------
SCRW Hammerman
"Its Hammertime!"
Peacemaker
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] 1st Lieutenant

Post Number:  224
Total Posts:  225
June 22, 2002 6:22:51 AM    View the profile of Peacemaker 
Remember to send your Report today till 8 PM EST if you havent send it yet Also Post on out Story

-----------------------
Evil Clone from Warmaker
Nobody argue with you when you aim with an Heavy Blaster Riffle at him

Squad Leader from the Dark Dragoons

SL/SSG Peacemaker/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Viper Squadron Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >> ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 11:10:40 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 55  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >