Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Dark Jedi Order > Archived Dark Jedi Information Booth > Dark Jedi Dueling Styles

Pages:  [ 1 2 3 ]   
Author
Topic:  Dark Jedi Dueling Styles
Jakireth
ComNet Cadet

Jakireth

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  265
Total Posts:  1356
  RE: Dark Jedi Dueling Styles
July 3, 2005 4:53:16 PM    View the profile of Jakireth 
Back to the topic:
So, a Dark Jedi can incorporate real-world fighting styles and techniques into his/her own dueling style? Can you also include Star War's dueling styles? If so, how many techniques can be included in your fighting style? Can it change?

-----------------------
Private First Class Jakireth Cadrimos
Army of the Vast Empire
TRP/PFC Trooper/3SQD/1PLT/1CMP/1RGT/1BAT//VEA/VE[LoR]

"Courage and bravery are your two primary weapons on the battlefield, without them, it is difficult and sometimes impossible to prevail"-Jakireth Cadrimos
Cosmic
ComNet Sage

Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] Brigadier General
[VE-DJO] Krath Prophet(ess)
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  3462
Total Posts:  7772
July 3, 2005 5:25:47 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Lightsaber combat is mainly based off of Kendo anyway. Once in a while you'll get a few unique fighters, such as Darth Maul, Count Dooku, and Anakin's dual-lightsabers.

You can actually go and google the different Lightsaber Forms.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
CoT/BG Cosmic/HCA-3/SL/3SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/VE [OPE][OTH][OPA][EW1][CDS][IH][GS][LM][SoS][CRoM][CoH][PoC][MSM][SCP][SoA][IOC]
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
SL/KPR Cosmic/Lion 1-1/Lopen/VEDJ/VE [VP][WoS2][KC1][SoY][EoP][OAK]
-----------------------
Kairo
ComNet Member

Kairo

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant

Post Number:  555
Total Posts:  1338
July 4, 2005 7:16:41 AM    View the profile of Kairo 
This is probably off topic, but I had thought up using two lightsabers at once right after the first time I saw Return of the Jedi. Then, in EP2, I see Anakin using them, and I want to say, "That was my idea..." Anyways, to get on topic, Count Dooku had a unique fighting style? How so? I guess I could probably google it, but if you want to answer here, that would be nice...

-----------------------
Senior Sergeant Kairo
Squad Leader
*DarkDragoons*

SL/SR.SGT Kairo/2SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [CDS][BoA][CoR]

Know your enemy and know yourself, and you will be victorious in ten thousand battles.
You may forget the past, but it always has a way of haunting your future.
Men can die, but a symbol is eternal.
Yillis
ComNet Cadet

Yillis

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Reporter

Post Number:  215
Total Posts:  1598
July 4, 2005 9:42:39 AM    View the profile of Yillis 
What you want to see is in Jedi Outcast is get the mods for two lightsabers and double lightersabers. Thats some trippy material.

-----------------------
Lance Corporal Yillis
-=Lancer Squad=- -=ASL=- -=Moonbeam=-
ASL/LCPL Yillis/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath [LoR] [WM]
Cosmic
ComNet Sage

Cosmic

[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  3471
July 4, 2005 9:45:41 AM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Compare Dooku's style with Anakin's and Obi Wan's. Obi Wan/Anakin used more of the Kendo-fighting style, whereas Dooku used more of a fencing style (a rapier instead of a sword).

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
CoT/BG Cosmic/HCA-3/SL/3SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/VE [OPE][OTH][OPA][EW1][CDS][IH][GS][LM][SoS][CRoM][CoH][PoC][MSM][SCP][SoA][IOC]
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Jack Nebulax
ComNet Disciple

Jack Nebulax

[VE-NAVY] Senior Chief Petty Officer
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  2027
Total Posts:  3245
July 4, 2005 10:03:00 AM    View the profile of Jack Nebulax 
In the Episode II Visual Dictionary, it gives some information on Jedi and their fighting forms. I personally think Form VII is the best, because the users tend to skirt close to the Dark Side. Only Mace Windu and one other Jedi used Form VII during the final days of the Old Republic.

-----------------------
Revenge is what holds this galaxy together. Without it, the universe would be a boring place.

------------------------------------------------------------
Senior Chief Petty Officer and Reporter Jack Nebulax, Imperial Navy and VE Today Staff, Vast Empire.
XO/FL/SCPO Jack Nebulax/Nazgul 5 (2-1)/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=A=) (=*SA*=) [SV] [VC:S]
Rep|Int/Rep Jack Nebulax/Rep: 4/Reporters-Interviewers/VE/VET
Admiral Jack Nebulax, third-in-command of the Auroran Defense Fleet (ADF) and leader of Nemesis Wing (Wing I)
Kairo
ComNet Member

Kairo

Post Number:  557
Total Posts:  1338
July 4, 2005 10:04:18 AM    View the profile of Kairo 
That is true Yillis, but in my mind I have it done differently then both what Anakin did and what is in JO and JA. So Cosmic, you're saying Count Dooku likes to use Makashi, which uses short and precise movements like a rapier user would? Or is Makashi not really a proper Star Wars term?...

-----------------------
Senior Sergeant Kairo
Squad Leader
*DarkDragoons*

SL/SR.SGT Kairo/2SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [CDS][BoA][CoR]

Know your enemy and know yourself, and you will be victorious in ten thousand battles.
You may forget the past, but it always has a way of haunting your future.
Men can die, but a symbol is eternal.
[This message has been edited by Kairo (edited July 4, 2005 10:06:33 AM)]
Sniping101
ComNet Disciple

Sniping101

Post Number:  2298
Total Posts:  3940
July 4, 2005 1:31:13 PM    View the profile of Sniping101 
i was under the impression in Kendo you didnt let the blades touch, i could be wrong, it could be that other japanesse sword battleing method i cant think of the name of.

-----------------------
TRP/SSG Sniping101/4SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR][IH][BoA]

"Next time I hide something, I'm packing explosives around it. Explosives shaped like silver bananas! Stops thieves, monkeys and monkey thieves in one fell swoop." - Kang the Mad
Cosmic
ComNet Sage

Cosmic

[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  3476
July 4, 2005 1:39:31 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Don't know what that terms means, but "fencing" is my best way to describe his style.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Willtconq
ComNet Expert

Willtconq

[VE-VEEC] VET Web Designer

Post Number:  1898
Total Posts:  4599
July 4, 2005 5:08:44 PM    View the profile of Willtconq 
I always thought kendo is almost the same thing as fencing, except they use wooden sticks as swords.

-----------------------
-(William the Conquerer)-
We are still here because we conquered our enemies, and we shall do it again!
XO/FL/SPO Willtconq/Kaph 5/Wing I/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [VC:B][SV]
Wm/Wm Willtconq/WM:1/Webmasters/VET/VE
Angel
ComNet Expert

Angel

[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight

Post Number:  1859
Total Posts:  3342
July 4, 2005 5:39:19 PM    View the profile of Angel 
Kendo is in no way related to fencing, except that they both use weapons.

-----------------------
Senior Sergeant Jikkyo "Angel" Nimiichi
=[Arrogant Elitist]=
Assistant Squad Leader (ASL) - Iron Horse Squad
AS-2/ASL/SSG Jikkyo "Angel" Nimiichi/1SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath [LoR] [RoM] [BC] [CDS] [WM] [GRoM] {BoA}
------------------------
The Angel of Death
CM/DJK Jikkyo "Angel" Nimiichi/Eagle 1-1/Sith/VEDJ/VE/Lopen [VP:1]
------------------------
The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God..
Sniping101
ComNet Disciple

Sniping101

Post Number:  2300
Total Posts:  3940
July 4, 2005 11:45:17 PM    View the profile of Sniping101 
yeah, and both are methods of using real weapons, just kendo uses kendo sticks to practice with and fencing uses foils, both work well to emulate the weapons they are made in image of, the Katana and Rapier.
  -----------------------
TRP/SSG Sniping101/4SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR][IH][BoA]

"Next time I hide something, I'm packing explosives around it. Explosives shaped like silver bananas! Stops thieves, monkeys and monkey thieves in one fell swoop." - Kang the Mad
[This message has been edited by Sniping101 (edited July 4, 2005 11:46:13 PM)]
Cosmic
ComNet Sage

Cosmic

[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  3479
July 5, 2005 2:45:57 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Fencing is just... way more different than Kendo, heh. You guys need to Google it or something.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
-----------------------
Japheth
ComNet Expert

[VE-DJO] Krath Templar
[VE-NAVY] Admiral
[VE-VEHC] Admiral*

Post Number:  1607
Total Posts:  2517
July 5, 2005 3:10:36 PM    View the profile of Japheth 
Kendo is a very Japanese style. Its highly active. It uses a shinai, which is a split-bamboo sword. It relies on mostly slashing-style attacks (a shinai cannot slash, it is not sharp :P) and practicioners wear a lot of armor.

Fencing is similar in that it also uses some armor, though generally lighter armor. It is, by contrast, very western. The most famous sort of fencing involves foils, which are only good for poking, since they're essentially long, thin flexible spikes. The term "fencing" also covers the use of sabers and rapiers though.

Strictly speaking, in the Star Wars universe, they aren't using either of these styles. Lightsabers are entirely weightless except for the handle itself and thus do not handle the same way as any existing weapon on earth does. I, in real life, have recently begun Iaido lessons, Iaido is a sort of passive, non-combative, refined form of Kendo (its actually older than Kendo, so thats not entirely accurate), and with my limited experience with that I can say that the weight of the blade plays a very important part of all weapons training. Thus lightsaber forms may appear to be these, but are not.

Many sources have names for some of the various lightsaber forms featured in Star Wars. I don't personally know any of these, but someone else may be able to provide a link or something.

-----------------------
Admiral Japheth Cappadocious, Krath Templar
Naval Commander in Chief, Captain of the mSSD Atrus
Headmaster of the Dark Jedi Order Academy
-----------------------
NCC/ADM Japheth Cappadocious/NHC-1/Raptor 1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=MA=)(=SCPA=)(=FCO=)[BRC][LSM][MC:1][KC:OC][IGC][MoH]
HM/KT Japheth Cappadocious/DC-3/Krath Order/Elite Griffen Sect/VEDJ/VE/[SoY][EoP]
Angel
ComNet Expert

Angel

Post Number:  1872
July 5, 2005 3:55:10 PM    View the profile of Angel 
Japh is right on the money. I meant to post about that earlier, but it slipped my mind. When I say that I base my technique off of iajitsu and basic kendo, its not to say I am imitating it perfectly. I use quick thrusts and slashes, which is reflected in kendo fighting. The iajitsu fighting, it more or less a "do or die" fighting style. It relies heavily on speed, accuracy, and catching your opponent off guard. When executed properly, one blow is enough to win a fight due to its lethality.

I can explain it furthur if you wish, but it'd just get down to the nitty-gritty of the form.

Oh, and that Form I-VII stuff is BS in my opinion.

-----------------------
Senior Sergeant Jikkyo "Angel" Nimiichi
=[Arrogant Elitist]=
AS-2/ASL/SSG Jikkyo "Angel" Nimiichi/Iron Horse Squad/WildCard/Phoenix/Dragon/ Osiris/Army/VE [LoR] [RoM] [BC] [CDS] [WM] [GRoM] {BoA}
------------------------
The Angel of Death
CM/DJK Jikkyo "Angel" Nimiichi/Eagle 1-1/Sith/VEDJ/VE/Lopen [VP:1]
------------------------
He who sheds man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God..
[This message has been edited by Angel (edited July 5, 2005 3:55:35 PM)]
Japheth
ComNet Expert

[VE-DJO] Krath Templar
[VE-NAVY] Admiral
[VE-VEHC] Admiral*

Post Number:  1608
July 6, 2005 12:29:55 AM    View the profile of Japheth 
Iaijutsu and Iaido are related, for those wondering about the similarity in the name. Iai is a japanese phrase that means "drawing the sword from the scabbard (japanese term: saya) and striking in a single motion, following up quickly and replacing the sword in the saya" obviously iai is much shorter.

Iaijutsu is a more practical form which focuses on actual combat applicable techniques. It is oriented at legitamtely learning how to draw a sword and kill an opponent as fast as is humanly possible. Note the -jutsu suffix. This suffix is indicitave of styles which focus on realistic combat and disabling/dispatching opponents, other examples of -jutsu arts are jujitsu, kenjutsu and the ever-popular ninjutsu.

Iaido is, by contrast, more focused on using the sword and its accompanying forms and movement to focus and discipline oneself. While one still learns techniques that are directly applicable to actually employing one's weapon, one does not practice Iaido with the intention of ever actually doing so. The -do suffix directly translates as "the Way". Arts with the -do suffix are more focused on the philosophy of the art and self-discipline than one actually using it in order to defend oneself or harm others, though practicioners often learn how to do so as a side effect. Other -do arts include Kendo, Akido, and Judo.

-----------------------
-----------------------
NCC/ADM Japheth Cappadocious/NHC-1/Raptor 1/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=MA=)(=SCPA=)(=FCO=)[BRC][LSM][MC:1][KC:OC][IGC][MoH]
HM/KT Japheth Cappadocious/DC-3/Krath Order/Elite Griffen Sect/VEDJ/VE/[SoY][EoP]
Talon
ComNet Overlord

Talon

[VE-ARMY] Surface Marshal
[VE-DJO] Dark Jeedai Master
[VE-VEHC] Surface Marshal

Post Number:  1946
Total Posts:  2417
July 6, 2005 12:41:28 AM    View the profile of Talon 
Don't use any video game as a resource for saber styles.

Also a point of note: kendo does not make use of jabs. There isn't a single move in the form to stab with the tip of the blade. It's primarily slices. If you want to see an example of a good kendo battle, look at Obi vs Vader in Episode IV. It's a dull battle as far as Star Wars goes, but their form is decent.

-----------------------
OO/SM Sierra "Talon" Taurus/HC-3/VEHC/VE[BC][IOC][LoC][SoS][BM][CDS][MSM][MoH]
GM-SL/DJM "Nightblades"/DC-1/Elite Griffen Sect/VSD-II Griffen/VEDJ/VE[IOC][OQD][WoS 2nd Class][EoP][SoY][SCx2]
-----------------------
SCAP/COM Vincent "Claw" Taurus/ISD Nemesis/Offensive Fleet/VEN/VE[=*A*=][=*SA*=][LoM][IOC][IC2]
CEO Vincent "Claw" Taurus/ECHC-1/Endoven/Dome 8473/VEEC/VE
-----------------------
Verastinian Republic - Minster of Antiquities (Fossil Technology)
Japheth
ComNet Expert

[VE-DJO] Krath Templar
[VE-NAVY] Admiral
[VE-VEHC] Admiral*

Post Number:  1609
July 6, 2005 2:51:47 AM    View the profile of Japheth 
That said, my favorite is still Obi-Wan & Qui-Gon vs Maul in Ep1. It was the best part of that movie. Plus the music in that fight scene, superb!

-----------------------
-----------------------
Yillis
ComNet Cadet

Yillis

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Reporter

Post Number:  243
Total Posts:  1598
July 6, 2005 4:24:06 AM    View the profile of Yillis 
i did a project on that soundtrack, for music class.

-----------------------
Lance Corporal Yillis
-=Lancer Squad=- -=ASL=- -=Moonbeam=-
ASL/LCPL Yillis/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath [LoR] [WM]
Jack Nebulax
ComNet Disciple

Jack Nebulax

[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  2065
Total Posts:  3245
July 6, 2005 5:43:44 AM    View the profile of Jack Nebulax 
Yes, the Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan vs. Darth Maul duel was excellent. Combined with the "Duel of the Fates," it was in my opinion the only really good part of the movie.

But my ultimate favorite lightsaber duel was the Anakin vs. Obi-Wan duel on Mustafar in Revenge of the Sith.

-----------------------
Revenge is what holds this galaxy together. Without it, the universe would be a boring place.

Senior Chief Petty Officer and Reporter Jack Nebulax, Imperial Navy and VE Today Staff, Vast Empire.
XO/FL/SCPO Jack Nebulax/Nazgul 5 (2-1)/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/Defensive Fleet/VEN/VE (=A=) (=*SA*=) [SV] [VC:S]
Rep|Int/Rep Jack Nebulax/Rep: 4/Reporters-Interviewers/VE/VET
Admiral Jack Nebulax, third-in-command of the Auroran Defense Fleet (ADF) and leader of Nemesis Wing (Wing I)
Raziel
ComNet Veteran

Raziel

[VE-ARMY] 1st Lieutenant

Post Number:  1161
Total Posts:  2873
July 19, 2005 1:25:17 AM    View the profile of Raziel 
I have little experience of any sword fighting styles, except what i can find on the internet. I've read many many books with lots of swordplay in them though.

So, as in my bios, i just sat down and tried to come up with some stuff that seemed fairly imaginative, Raziel's strength is actually his ability to use a variety of styles effectively

-----------------------
+ Advance Recon Commandos {ARC} +
PL:A/1LtRaziel/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/{EW1} (WoS1) 2x(VP:1) {IG} {CDS} {BoA} {PoC} {BC} {GRoM} {SoS}
Assistant Squad Leader - Squad4 Wraiths
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989.

"God does not play dice with the universe" - Albert Einstein
"Who are you to tell God what to do with his dice?" - Bohr
"God does not play dice with the universe. He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players [i.e. everybody], to being involved in an obscure and complex variant of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time." - Terry Pratchett
CM/DJK Raziel/lion 1-5/Krath/VEDJ/VE (WoS1) (VP1) (VP2)
Evanture Marana
ComNet n00b

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  5
Total Posts:  14
December 14, 2005 1:40:55 AM    View the profile of Evanture Marana 
If you want an indepth information on Lightsaber forms and what is available i would suggest picking up a very good book based off of Episode 3.  It is the book that is based off of the movie, and i was one of those people who went out and bought it long before Epi 3 was even prereleased for tickets.  Not only is the book an excellent read for an indepth look into the characters and why Anikan did what he did by joining Palp, but it goes very in depth with the Light Side fighting styles, including everything from Dooku's Makashi, to Windu's Vaapaad.  Also, Mace Windu is the ONLY user of Vapaad.  There is no one else, for he only has to concentration required to pull himself away from the lure of the Dark Side, and he refused to train anyone else in the art.  It is based on the Fighting style that made the reason for Obi-wan to be chosen to take down General Grevious.  At least according to the book, which was approved by Lucas, so i am taking it as canon.
Cosmic
ComNet Lord

Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] Major General
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  4344
December 14, 2005 6:50:21 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
It'd help to know the title.

And I'm still working on the Dark Side Source book.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
CoT/MG Cosmic/HCA-3/SL/Drill Squad/Tadath/VEA/VE
[OPE][OTH][OPA][EW1][CDS][IH][GS][LM][SoS][CRoM][CoH][PoC][MSM][SCP][SoA][IOC]
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
SL/KPR Cosmic/Lion 1-1/Lopen/VEDJ/VE
[VP][WoS2][KC1][SoY][EoP][OAK]
-----------------------
Evanture Marana
ComNet n00b

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  8
December 17, 2005 7:37:07 PM    View the profile of Evanture Marana 
Title:
"Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge Of The Sith" 

Author:
Matthew Stover
Angel
ComNet Disciple

Angel

[VE-DJO] Sith Guardian

Post Number:  2188
December 18, 2005 5:16:43 AM    View the profile of Angel 
he was the only user at that time. There were many others before the Jedi Purge.

-----------------------
Iron Horse Squad
[LoR] [RoM] [BC] [CDS] [WM] [GRoM] [IH] {BoA}
------------------------
Sith Guardian
CM/SG Jikkyo "Angel" Nimiichi/Eagle 1-1/Sith/Dark Jedi Order/Vast Empire [VP:1]

------------------------
[This message has been edited by Angel (edited December 18, 2005 5:17:07 AM)]
Evanture Marana
ComNet n00b

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  10
December 18, 2005 2:59:00 PM    View the profile of Evanture Marana 
How could that be when Windu invented the Vaapaad style. 
Cosmic
ComNet Lord

Cosmic

[VE-ARMY] Major General
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  4354
December 18, 2005 5:40:45 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
Windu didn't "invent" the style. There was a previous form already created, and Windu merely further developed it.

-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
CoT/MG Cosmic/HCA-3/SL/Drill Squad/Tadath/VEA/VE
[OPE][OTH][OPA][EW1][CDS][IH][GS][LM][SoS][CRoM][CoH][PoC][MSM][SCP][SoA][IOC]
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
SL/KPR Cosmic/Lion 1-1/Lopen/VEDJ/VE
[VP][WoS2][KC1][SoY][EoP][OAK]
-----------------------
Darr-Rann
ComNet Member

Darr-Rann

[VE-ARMY] Corporal
[VE-VEEC] Reporter

Post Number:  335
Total Posts:  1587
January 2, 2006 10:33:28 AM    View the profile of Darr-Rann 
  A better "Duel of the Fates" fight is Yoda vs. Sideous. And the "Battle of the Heroes" fight between Obi-Wan vs Anakin. Episode three  was such a good movie...

-----------------------
ASL/CPL Darr-Rann/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath [LoR][CoR]
|FL/PO2_Demonic/Kaph 5/PheonixWing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE| (=*A*=)
CORPORAL
SENIOR CREWMAN
one of few - A vast Empire medic
Read Losses of Vandetta by me and Hellra
Flashmaker
Angel
ComNet Disciple

Angel

[VE-DJO] Sith Guardian

Post Number:  2224
January 3, 2006 2:12:25 AM    View the profile of Angel 
what does that have to do with this topic?

-----------------------
Iron Horse Squad
[LoR] [RoM] [BC] [CDS] [WM] [GRoM] [IH] {BoA}
------------------------
Sith Guardian
CM/SG Jikkyo "Angel" Nimiichi/Eagle 1-1/Sith/Dark Jedi Order/Vast Empire [VP:1]

------------------------
templar
ComNet Novice

templar

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  64
Total Posts:  235
January 6, 2006 10:41:48 AM    View the profile of templar 
A little off topic,but is ir pronounced Ray-pier or Ra-pier? Or rae-per or ra-pper?  Also I agree with episode 3 being good, I almost got arrested that day for assaulting a guy ho cut in line with my two light-sabers, and i cried during the movie, cause of vader. im a softy.
ComNet > Dark Jedi Order > Archived Dark Jedi Information Booth > Dark Jedi Dueling Styles  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 9:21:09 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 303  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >