ComNet Member

Jaden

[VE-NAVY] Senior Chief Petty Officer
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Division Head

Post Number:  768
Total Posts:  1963
  RE: Aegis Topic
October 28, 2005 8:28:22 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
Alright, I got a report from Geth, but not Hunter, which dissapoints me because I thought I would see a report from both of you.  Good job Geth with getting your report in on time.  We really need to start giving me some ideas for a story on the thread I made in the storyboard.  I'll be at Shazam's this weekend to hang out with him, and hopefully I'll be able to get some things done around here.

Hunter, (Sorry about saying the fine thing before, Just try to get the reports in.  They really don't matter, all I we want to see is some activity around here man.)

-----------------------
Aegis Squadron
Jaden Khaar

I love Shazam!

Vast Empire
XO/FL/SCPO Jaden Khaar/Aegis 1-4 (Aegis 4)/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [VC:S] (SV)
[This message has been edited by Jaden (edited October 28, 2005 9:00:57 PM)]
Hunter
ComNet Novice

Hunter

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  40
Total Posts:  207
October 28, 2005 11:03:01 AM    View the profile of Hunter 
I forgot you guys have the deadline on Thursdays on the Navy side. You'll have it tonight.

-----------------------
=Aegis-Squadron=
FM/LCRW Hunter/Aegis 10/Pheonix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=)
JMac
ComNet Veteran

[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight
[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander

Post Number:  1141
Total Posts:  1216
October 28, 2005 3:13:14 PM    View the profile of JMac 
*Pokes head in to see how my old squadron is doing*

-----------------------
LCM_ JMac/Lusthawk 8(=A=)(=SA=)(=MA)(=FOCE=)(MC1)(VC)

The idea of an honorable fight is a joke. What is honorable about harming another human? To win a fight, you have to forget about honor, forget yourself, and lose yourself in a cold burning fire. You have to strike until your target stops moving, smile as they bleed, and kill what soon will be no more then a red pulp a thousand times in your heart before you commit to violence.
Shazam
ComNet Marshal

Shazam

[VE-NAVY] Ensign
[VE-VEEC] Chief Reporter

Post Number:  1897
Total Posts:  4197
October 28, 2005 3:47:09 PM    View the profile of Shazam 
I'll be damned...  HOWS IT GOIN DUDE!  *Does secret handshake*

Good to see you guys are startin to talk to eachother, btw, glad to see we've things goin.  Keep rockin.

-----------------------
*Flash Was Here...*

CMDR/ESN Shazam/Nazgul 1-1/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN (=A=) (=*SA*=) (=*MA*=) (=*FOCE*=) [LoM] [LSM] [VC:S] [DSM]
chipmunk man
ComNet Marshal

chipmunk man

[VE-NAVY] Chief Warrant Officer

Post Number:  1740
Total Posts:  2064
October 28, 2005 7:04:35 PM    View the profile of chipmunk man 
JMac! Get your a$$ back here!

How's it going? From what I read on your website, it sounds like you're trying to back out of ROTC? What's up?

-----------------------
SC/WO1 Chipmunk Man/Aegis 1/Phoenix/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=*MA*=)[LoC][MC:1]x3[LSM][VC:B]

"I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking, 'Did he fire six shots, or only five?' Well to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and will blow your head clean off, you need to ask youself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya? Punk!"
-"Dirty" Harry Callahan
Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

Post Number:  771
October 28, 2005 9:13:15 PM    View the profile of Jaden 
Alright, thanks for the report Hunter.  Looks like Hunter won't be around for the weekend.  New announcement, everyone start posting as soon as you can on the Kaph story.  Will said that we could jump in just as a quick mission to do, and I think that we need it.  I'll get us in, but everyone needs to get posting.  Hunter can't this weekend cause he has to work, so Geth I need you on that.

See you all around on IRC this weekend, I'm at Shazams.  Message me or see me on IRC if you need anything.

Have a good weekend

-----------------------
Aegis Squadron
Jaden Khaar

I love Shazam!

Vast Empire
XO/FL/SCPO Jaden Khaar/Aegis 1-4 (Aegis 4)/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [VC:S] (SV)
[This message has been edited by Jaden (edited October 28, 2005 9:23:35 PM)]
Yillis
ComNet Member

Yillis

[VE-ARMY] Corporal
[VE-VEEC] Gaming Reporter

Post Number:  608
Total Posts:  1598
October 29, 2005 6:05:43 AM    View the profile of Yillis 
what is this mission all about?

-----------------------
Wildcard you better hide your face, cause Storm is gonna rock this place.

Corporal Yillis
-=Lancer Squad=- -=ASL=- -=Moonbeam=-
ASL/CPL Yillis/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/VEA/VE/Tadath [LoR] [WM]
Rep/GameRep Yillis/GameRep: 6/Gaming Division/VET /VE

Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

Post Number:  774
October 29, 2005 7:08:02 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
Basically, if you read the briefing you will figure it out.  We are helping Kaph in the Bokura sytem on Bokura V.  It is a large Ice planet, and it is basically used for mining.  We just jump in, take care of the transports trying to leave with the materials, but only 3, because we have to get to the base.  Frieghters will jump in, capture the transports, then we go planetside to the NR base.  Once there, more freighters will Jump in with Kaph flight 2 and Alpha Squadron to go planetside, destroy the base, and take all of the materials.

Thats about it.

-----------------------
Aegis Squadron
Jaden Khaar

I love Shazam!

Vast Empire
Willtconq
ComNet Disciple

Willtconq

[VE-VEEC] VET Web Designer

Post Number:  2587
Total Posts:  4599
October 29, 2005 10:35:18 AM    View the profile of Willtconq 
Ok, i read your post, and i'm not going to change Alpha to you guys. But I am thinking of revising the roles of the squadrons so you guys can have some more action besides just flying everywhere and just help us out.

-----------------------
-(William the Conquerer)-
King of PPC
We are still here because we conquered our enemies, and we shall do it again!
XO/FL/SPO Willtconq/Kaph 5/Wing I/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [VC:B][SV]
Wm/Wm Willtconq/WM:1/Webmasters/VET/VE
Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

Post Number:  780
October 29, 2005 4:06:43 PM    View the profile of Jaden 
Awesome, let me know what your ideas are, and Geth, get posting on the story.

-----------------------
Aegis Squadron
Jaden Khaar

I love Shazam!

Vast Empire
Willtconq
ComNet Disciple

Willtconq

[VE-VEEC] VET Web Designer

Post Number:  2591
Total Posts:  4599
October 29, 2005 5:12:08 PM    View the profile of Willtconq 
nvm, you already finished phase 1, don't you think that was a bit too fast? no one else has had a chance to post on it yet. anyways, what you said in your second post works out to be not that bad, so i'll just leave everything be. but i noticed a flaw in our plan, so i'm going to get us into some trouble at the very end of phase two.

-----------------------
-(William the Conquerer)-
King of PPC
We are still here because we conquered our enemies, and we shall do it again!
XO/FL/SPO Willtconq/Kaph 5/Wing I/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [VC:B][SV]
Wm/Wm Willtconq/WM:1/Webmasters/VET/VE
Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

Post Number:  782
October 29, 2005 5:17:16 PM    View the profile of Jaden 
Alright, I get the gist.  I just knew that phase 2 would take way longer than phase one so I just got done with it as quick as I could.  Go ahead and post, and try to get on IRC so we can talk.

See ya

-----------------------
Aegis Squadron
Jaden Khaar

I love Shazam!

Vast Empire
Gemini
ComNet n00b

Gemini

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  24
Total Posts:  84
October 30, 2005 11:31:40 AM    View the profile of Gemini 
Gemini gave a lopsided grin to passers-bys as she trudged down towards the corridors where the Aegis squadron usually resided. It was a rare occurrence if Gemini smiled so those who knew her made the best use of the opportunity to memorize it.

She flipped her dark blue hair out of her face and secured her small duffel bag to her shoulder. She frowned when she met a two-way corridor. Her eyes flicked to the directions that flashed on the wall. After leaving Aegis, and the navy, she hasn't gotten down to one of her goals she wanted to achieve. To read properly and fluently.

She chose to rely on her memory and went down the left corridor. Her footsteps echoed quietly through the narrow hallways. Her boots click-clacked loudly in rhythm. She came to a abrupt halt in front of a durasteel door; Aegis. She hastily punched in the Aegis security code, while praying they hadn't changed it since she left. Her prayers were answered as the door hissed open.

"Gem?" came the doubting question from Hunter. Gemini gave a small grin, noticing his usual military cut hair, has grown a little since she left.
"Guess, I am back..." she mumbled embarresed, yet get to used to people around her again.
"Have learned to read yet?" asked Jaden raising his eyebrows at her.
"About that...." Gemini's grin widened. It was good to be back.
Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

Post Number:  787
October 30, 2005 11:36:42 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
Alright good deal, looks like we have another member back.  I already talked to you about the story Cal, so just remember to send your reports to Chip - [email protected] and me - [email protected] by Thursday night.

Chip, we need to get her on the roster.

-----------------------
I have spoken...

Vast Empire
Hunter
ComNet Novice

Hunter

Post Number:  42
October 31, 2005 5:58:30 PM    View the profile of Hunter 
I posted. If there is anything wrong with it, send me a message, and I'll fix it as soon as I can.

-----------------------
=Aegis-Squadron=
JMac
ComNet Veteran

[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander

Post Number:  1146
November 1, 2005 11:12:20 AM    View the profile of JMac 
*Walks in, "looks", nods happily*  Well, it looks like I'm the new XO for this squadron.....  That will be all.  *Nods, walks back out*

-----------------------

The idea of an honorable fight is a joke. What is honorable about harming another human? To win a fight, you have to forget about honor, forget yourself, and lose yourself in a cold burning fire. You have to strike until your target stops moving, smile as they bleed, and kill what soon will be no more then a red pulp a thousand times in your heart before you commit to violence.
Hunter
ComNet Novice

Hunter

Post Number:  43
November 1, 2005 11:16:44 AM    View the profile of Hunter 
Cool. We have a veteran with us. Welcome to Aegis, sir.

-----------------------
=Aegis-Squadron=
chipmunk man
ComNet Marshal

chipmunk man

Post Number:  1751
November 1, 2005 12:30:33 AM    View the profile of chipmunk man 
Heh, not just any veteran, but my own recruiter. Good ta have ya with us, and it's about #$%$ time you came back!

-----------------------
SC/WO1 Chipmunk Man/Aegis 1/Phoenix/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=*MA*=)[LoC][MC:1]x3[LSM][VC:B]

"I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking, 'Did he fire six shots, or only five?' Well to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and will blow your head clean off, you need to ask youself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya? Punk!"
-"Dirty" Harry Callahan
JMac
ComNet Veteran

[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander

Post Number:  1147
November 1, 2005 10:43:05 PM    View the profile of JMac 
I figure I'll add myself in as a free lance in the story as soon as I see a good opening, and then add myself into the chain of command storywise once we get back on ship.  Work for you?

-----------------------

Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

Post Number:  788
November 2, 2005 4:03:35 PM    View the profile of Jaden 
NEW XO? My ass....lol, I don't care really.  Jmac, it's nice to have ya back.

Chip, I guess that means I no longer have ANY control of this squadron, so if we happen to fall apart again I am probably going to leave, but that doesn't mean we are going to fall apart.  Hopefully with Jmac being here people will actually listen and do their parts.

Like I said, nice to have ya back JMAC.

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar

Vast Empire
chipmunk man
ComNet Marshal

chipmunk man

Post Number:  1756
November 2, 2005 6:52:58 PM    View the profile of chipmunk man 
Bah, doom-sayer.   Just wait, tomarrow I have many an hour of free time, during which I intend to finally finish those renovations I keep intending to do.

By the way, I have a squad training exercise this weekend for ROTC, so I'll be on leave. JMac will be in charge.

-----------------------

-"Dirty" Harry Callahan
Gemini
ComNet Novice

Gemini

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  25
Total Posts:  84
November 3, 2005 3:14:23 PM    View the profile of Gemini 
HOUSE PARTY!
*Coughs* i mean a 'welcome back' party for our new XO. :P

Anyway, what is the story thread's name? I got back from home today, and had to write a 4 page post on my army character, so i didn't have much time till now, if i dont post tonight, then il prolly post tomorow. Its 11 PM here, and i have exams going on at the mo.
Also when are reports due?

I am in a hostel and im usually back home by fridays, so fridays is usually the only day for me to hand in my reports.

-----------------------
Aegis Squad
Hunter
ComNet Novice

Hunter

Post Number:  43
November 3, 2005 3:36:24 PM    View the profile of Hunter 
Our story is the one called Kaph-Bokura. They let us join them.

-----------------------
=Aegis-Squadron=
Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

Post Number:  790
November 3, 2005 5:44:03 PM    View the profile of Jaden 
Yeap, thanks Jmac for including me in the story man, you are one crazy writer.

See you guys around, I'll be posting and Geminin, reports are due to JMAc and and Chippo by whatever time they decide.

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar

Vast Empire
Hunter
ComNet Novice

Hunter

Post Number:  44
November 3, 2005 6:04:49 PM    View the profile of Hunter 
Wow, you are a really good writer.

*Extends a even warmer welcome than before*

How long did it take you to write that by the way?

-----------------------
=Aegis-Squadron=
JMac
ComNet Veteran

[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander

Post Number:  1150
November 3, 2005 6:33:33 PM    View the profile of JMac 
Thanks for the compliments guys.  It took me...I dunno, maybe 15 minutes or so.  Not really sure, I was being distracted at the time by this really good looking girl....

No praw Jaden.  Ya'll are more then welcome to use my character in your posts too, makes for a better story if it isn't just focused on one person.  Just please do the character justice if you use him.

Reports are due in by 12:00 EST tonight.  Please get them in.  My e-mail is [email protected] if you don't feel like going through the effort to click the mail button.  Also, if any of you feel like chatting, or need help with anything, add me in yahoo messenger as Ib_lotc, AIM as FIT JMac.  I'm usually on, though I tend to stay invisible, so message me even if it looks like I'm not around.

-----------------------

JMac
ComNet Veteran

JMac

[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander

Post Number:  1151
November 3, 2005 6:54:57 PM    View the profile of JMac 
Just checking to see if my avatar uploaded right.....

-----------------------
XO/LCM JMac/Aegis 5/Phoenix/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE/(=A=)(=SA=)(=MA)(=FOCE=)(MC1)(VC)

Lusthawk 8

Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

Post Number:  793
November 5, 2005 9:29:13 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
I just wrote up a little peice on some background for my character, but it isn't finished yet.  You guys can find it under the Main Comnet Storyboard - Its entitled, Reflections.

Go ahead, read, critisize, do what you must.

Jmac, nice avatar btw

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar

Vast Empire
FM/SCPO Jaden Khaar/Aegis 1-4 (Aegis 4)/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [VC:S] (SV)
Jaden
ComNet Member

Jaden

Post Number:  798
November 5, 2005 9:41:06 AM    View the profile of Jaden 
Piter DeVries - Talked to the guy on Java this morning, wants to join the squadron.  He's good to go, trust me.  He already did everything to get out of training squadron, his bio, and everything else.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up, I gave him permission to post on the story.  Someone should talk to Sk8 about getting him on the roster under Jmac in flight 2.

-----------------------
Jaden Khaar

Vast Empire
FM/SCPO Jaden Khaar/Aegis 1-4 (Aegis 4)/Phoenix Wing/mSSD Atrus/DEF/VEN/VE (=*A*=) (=*SA*=) [VC:S] (SV)
[This message has been edited by Jaden (edited November 5, 2005 9:42:35 AM)]
Piter DeVries
ComNet n00b

Piter DeVries

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  9
Total Posts:  27
November 5, 2005 12:37:50 AM    View the profile of Piter DeVries 
Greetings, i am Crewman DeVries and i am new to the squadron.
hopefully i will enjoy serving with you and will be a productive member of the team.

-----------------------
where do i put my signature again?
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Aegis Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >> ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 8:22:21 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 77  |  Bots - 0

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >