Phenix
ComNet Novice

Phenix

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  54
Total Posts:  186
  RE: Jester... stuff
April 19, 2006 9:03:15 PM    View the profile of Phenix 
Would it be at all possible to get a list of all the Jesters and their ranks? I just lost track of who's new, who's inactive, who's on extended leave, etc...

This will help in the story writing, so I know who I can give orders to (Privates lol), who might need help, and who I can include in my posts. It adds that little extra flavor to the story.

It would be greatly appreciated and will all-in-all enhance our feeling as a real team if we get to one another a little better.

*EDIT* I would like this information before my next post to see who I can buddy with...or just throw me a name or something lol.

-----------------------
Corporal Phenix
Jesters Squad
Storm Platoon
Army of the Vast Empire
TRP/CPL Phenix/1SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1REG/VEA/VE [LoR]

"Let me help you tie the rope around your neck..."
[This message has been edited by Phenix (edited April 19, 2006 9:05:11 PM)]
Kairo
ComNet Member

Kairo

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant

Post Number:  825
Total Posts:  1338
April 19, 2006 10:08:10 PM    View the profile of Kairo 
Since you are ASL, yes, Phenix has been made ASL, you are basically in command of everyone else in the squad but the SL. Of course, if the SL, which is me at this point in time, is around in the story, you don't give commands. Also, for a list of who is in JEster and ranks and everything, go look at the Online Roster. You'll find the link on the left hand side on the main page of the website.

Here's a link, incase you are can't find it. And because I have to get off the computer right now, I don't really have time to make it a nice clickable link. Just copy and paste.

http://members.vastempire.com/roster/?cfid=335656&cftoken=74900409

-----------------------
Gunnery Sergeant Kairo
Platoon Commander

PC/GSG Kairo/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadat/VEA/VE [CDS][BoA][CoR][BC][CoV]

Know your enemy and know yourself, and you will be victorious in ten thousand battles.
You may forget the past, but it always haunts your future.
Men can die, but a symbol is eternal.
Phenix
ComNet Novice

Phenix

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  55
April 19, 2006 10:17:24 PM    View the profile of Phenix 
Got it, thanks.

-----------------------
Corporal Phenix
Jesters Squad
Storm Platoon
Army of the Vast Empire

Kairo
ComNet Member

Kairo

Post Number:  827
April 20, 2006 3:34:01 PM    View the profile of Kairo 
Ok Jester, its that time we all know and love: Reports. I explained this to all you new recruits in my welcome e-mail, but if you miss it this first week, I won't really hold it against you. Everyone else who isn't new and isn't Keef, who is still on leave , better send those reports to me.

Also, new recruits, I sent you all a very important e-mail that basically tells you what there is to do and how things get done in a squad. All the basic stuff. You have to respond to it, so I know you are alive and haven't disappeared like so many other recruits. Either that or post something here. If you didn't receive the e-mail, say so here and I'll resend it. That's all. Oh wait, I almost forgot. Get posting!

-----------------------
Gunnery Sergeant Kairo
Platoon Commander

Know your enemy and know yourself, and you will be victorious in ten thousand battles.
Kairo
ComNet Member

Kairo

Post Number:  834
April 24, 2006 7:01:38 PM    View the profile of Kairo 
Good job on the story so far people, meaning Phenix... I hope that the rest of you get posting on the next mission. New recruits, I'll let you know when the next mission starts, what board it is on, and mission details, that way you can't make an excuse about not knowing where it was in your report. I've actually had people do that before... Anyways, the next mission will be the time to prove yourselves and let me know what you can do.

-----------------------
Gunnery Sergeant Kairo
Platoon Commander

Merrick
ComNet Marshal

Merrick

[VE-ARMY] 1st Lieutenant

Post Number:  408
Total Posts:  659
April 24, 2006 10:16:08 PM    View the profile of Merrick 
Kairo, might be an idea to do something about the lack of a Jester website. I'm sure as with the other squads it now has its own stc webspace, so it shouldn't be too difficult.

Also for those of you who don't know, it IS mandatory to wear the jester tag in your comnet signature. If you can't get one of the other guys to give it to you, come find me and I'm sure I can arrange to email it to you or something.

-----------------------
Jester Squad
XO/1LT Merrick/VEA/TADATH/VE [CotE][SoA][CoH]
Army Executive Officer
Verastinian Republic - Minister of Subversion
-----------------------
To thy protection fear and sorrow flee, and those that weary are of light find rest in thee.
If you love something, set it free. If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it.
[This message has been edited by Merrick (edited April 24, 2006 10:20:54 PM)]
Phenix
ComNet Novice

Phenix

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  57
April 25, 2006 7:37:50 PM    View the profile of Phenix 
I'm really sorry I haven't posted I just caught a bad flu or something going around. I've kind of checked new posts but didn't take the time to write anything. I realize this was an important time to be writing, but I couldn't focus on anything so I didn't want to write. Call me lazy, but oh well it happens lol.

I'm not all better yet but I guess I could maybe write some short posts, including this one. I'd one or two more days to recoup but I'll post if you would prefer.

-----------------------
Corporal Phenix
Jesters Squad
Storm Platoon
Army of the Vast Empire

Kairo
ComNet Member

Kairo

Post Number:  836
April 25, 2006 9:04:15 PM    View the profile of Kairo 
Phenix don't worry about it. You couldn't have picked a better time to get sick, though I doubt you would want to pick anytime. Anyways, our new objective hasn't been given to us yet, and our last mission ended Sunday, so basically, you wouldn't have had anything to post on even if you could have. Rest up and don't worry about it. If I don't hear from you in the next three to five days, I'll understand. Get well soon.

-----------------------
Gunnery Sergeant Kairo
Platoon Commander

Phenix
ComNet Novice

Phenix

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  58
April 26, 2006 8:53:08 PM    View the profile of Phenix 
Okay, I imagine this will be the last day I will be sick. It's lasted a week already and it's starting to die down. As soon as you know what's going on with this story, I'm ready to roll.

-----------------------
Corporal Phenix
Jesters Squad
Storm Platoon
Army of the Vast Empire

Kairo
ComNet Member

Kairo

Post Number:  837
April 27, 2006 3:38:59 PM    View the profile of Kairo 
The mission is ready. I'll be posting shortly to get things going. For information on what is going, look in the Devaron campaign board and scroll down to Raziel's latests posts. Read through all of those. Then check your e-mail for a message from, which I am about to write. Post here or send me any questions that you might have after doing all of that. Let's do just as well as we did on the last mission. We even still have our card to use, which could come in handy, though I am the only one allowed to use it. We're working with the newly reformed Nightstalkers, which is now the second squad in Storm. Go us! Anyways, make sure to talk with them about things as well if they or you have questions.

On a side note, reports are due tomorrow night. You can start sending them in tonight though. One thing extra I would like you to do. In your report, tell me how active you think you are going to be able to be the next few weeks. Basically how many times a week you think you can post. Something else to look forward to, I am going to start implementing specialties into the Storm side for those of you who are knew or don't have one. The Campaign is more important at the moment, but that is on my desk for stuff to do. Keep up the good work Jester.

-----------------------
Gunnery Sergeant Kairo
Platoon Commander

[This message has been edited by Kairo (edited April 27, 2006 3:41:13 PM)]
Kairo
ComNet Member

Kairo

Post Number:  839
April 27, 2006 4:13:52 PM    View the profile of Kairo 
Also, just incase, we will be posting on the New Serat (HQ) board at first when we write about meeting up with NS and getting our new equipment. Then we will transfer to the Blue Mountain board when we start writing about scaling the mountain, since this campaign is location related.

-----------------------
Gunnery Sergeant Kairo
Platoon Commander

Kairo
ComNet Member

Kairo

Post Number:  841
April 27, 2006 7:30:35 PM    View the profile of Kairo 
My opening post is going to have to wait just a little bit longer. Caught up in homework. Sorry to make you wait guys. That's my fault.

-----------------------
Gunnery Sergeant Kairo
Platoon Commander

Phenix
ComNet Novice

Phenix

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  59
April 27, 2006 8:55:02 PM    View the profile of Phenix 
I'm just confirming my coming back from being sick. I'm okay now, so as soon as you post I can post too. And for everyone else, I would really like to see someone else post, especially you new guys whenever possible. A surefire way to get on your squad's good side is to post as many good quality posts as you can, rather than not posting much of anything at all *cough*Nicholas*cough*...

I'm sure you guys all have good potential and I would really like to see it develop. The more activity and recruits we get, the more money I make in the Imperitrade Financial, anyway *snickersnicker*.

-----------------------
Corporal Phenix
Jesters Squad
Storm Platoon
Army of the Vast Empire

Kairo
ComNet Member

Kairo

Post Number:  842
April 27, 2006 9:02:31 PM    View the profile of Kairo 
There brothers by the way, if that comment by Phenix seemed strange toward Nicholas. Just wanted to make that clear to everyone.

Ok, the story is ready to write on. I've moved us out of Montellian Serat to New Serat (HQ). Then I moved us to New Serat (HQ) to the Blue mountains. So now when you post, you are to post on the Blue mountains topic. Make sure to read my post the both of the other two topics as well. One is on the one we were writing on originally, the other should be apparent on the New Serat (HQ) board area. I hope to see some writing.

-----------------------
Gunnery Sergeant Kairo
Platoon Commander

[This message has been edited by Kairo (edited April 27, 2006 9:11:22 PM)]
Merrick
ComNet Marshal

Merrick

[VE-ARMY] 1st Lieutenant

Post Number:  410
Total Posts:  659
April 29, 2006 4:17:54 AM    View the profile of Merrick 
Squad tags still don't check out. And it's Jester, not Jester's Phenix. I can send you the correct Jester tag if you would like.

-----------------------
NightStalkers
XO/1LT Merrick/VEA/TADATH/VE [CotE][SoA][CoH]
Army Executive Officer
SL/1LT Merrick/3SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/VE
Verastinian Republic - Minister of Subversion
-----------------------
To thy protection fear and sorrow flee, and those that weary are of light find rest in thee.
If you love something, set it free. If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it.
Kairo
ComNet Member

Kairo

Post Number:  844
April 29, 2006 9:39:27 AM    View the profile of Kairo 
I can send it to them, along with some other information. I don't have one because in reality I'm only a temporary SL, until either Kiption comes back or a suitable replacement comes along.

-----------------------
Gunnery Sergeant Kairo
Platoon Commander

Kairo
ComNet Member

Kairo

Post Number:  849
May 3, 2006 11:47:06 AM    View the profile of Kairo 
Ok, people, we have two choices.

A. You get writing and we might be able to finish this mission out tonight with a somewhat low grade.

B. Me, Phenix, and Jak continue to be the only ones to write for real, and the story gets docked points for going over the time limit.

I'm going to message Raziel about which he would prefer, but basically that was me asking you in a backwards manner to get active and post. Let's go Jester!

-----------------------
Gunnery Sergeant Kairo
Platoon Commander

You may forget the past, but it always has a way of haunting your future.
Rizzit
ComNet Marshal

Rizzit

[VE-ARMY] Lieutenant Colonel

Post Number:  2074
Total Posts:  2943
May 5, 2006 10:03:26 PM    View the profile of Rizzit 
Sorry for not being around, my laptop being out of comission took a toll on my online time. Anyways, I'm back now: and I need all of you to send me your specialty sheets. I have no record of the old ones on my old hard drive, so please e-mail them to [email protected]. Anyone who has no sheet, please contact me to get that started! Thanks. Also, feel free to see me if you need help with anything else.

-----------------------
Lieutennant Colonel Rizzit BlackHeart
Wildcard Platoon Commander
Phoenix Company Commander
Army of the Vast Empire
PC/LTC
Rizzit/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE[OPE][OTH][EW1][RCoD][CRoM][CoH][OPA][SoA][SoS][SCP]
Everything expressed truly from your heart and soul is as pure as gold in the minds of anyone who listens!"--Rizzit
Phenix
ComNet Novice

Phenix

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  63
May 7, 2006 7:35:37 AM    View the profile of Phenix 
Yeah...specialty sheet...whatever that is lol. Whatever it may be, I'll be sure to check that out for you.

-----------------------
Jester Squad

Corporal Phenix
Storm Platoon
Army of the Vast Empire

Leon
ComNet Novice

Leon

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  61
Total Posts:  1091
May 8, 2006 5:09:03 PM    View the profile of Leon 
Hey Kairo Hey Phenix it was fun writing with you guys on the Blue Mountains mission i hope to write with you guys again.

-----------------------
NightStalkers
TRP/PFC Leon/3SQD/2PLT/1 Bat/1 RGT/VEA/VE
Phenix
ComNet Novice

Phenix

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  64
May 8, 2006 9:18:09 PM    View the profile of Phenix 
So, what is the plan for the time being? Should we continue our squad story or just wait until Raziel is ready to continue? As of right now, I am filling out the email Rizzit sent me for you, Kairo, and will be done momentarily.

And Leon, we definitely enjoyed your company. Perhaps I will have the pleasure of accompanying you once more in the field of battle...or something cheesy like that lol! Keep it real, bud.

I'm good for anything you have planned Kairo...I would just like to keep active. I prefer showing my support, as long as I'm given the chance...

-----------------------
Jester Squad

Corporal Phenix
Storm Platoon
Army of the Vast Empire

Kairo
ComNet Member

Kairo

Post Number:  855
May 9, 2006 10:28:05 AM    View the profile of Kairo 
We'll return to our story that we were working on. I realize we have some membere changes, so I'll work that in. Give me a day or two to work it all out, and I'll give all of you a heads up.

-----------------------
Gunnery Sergeant Kairo
Platoon Commander

Phenix
ComNet Novice

Phenix

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  65
May 15, 2006 6:04:42 PM    View the profile of Phenix 
/revive

-----------------------
Jester Squad

Corporal Phenix
Storm Platoon
Army of the Vast Empire

Kairo
ComNet Member

Kairo

Post Number:  858
May 15, 2006 10:11:51 PM    View the profile of Kairo 
That is entirely my fault. I have been hellishly busy these past few days. While I'm working on getting the story under way again, I would advise messaging Rizzit about specialties and getting those started. I can get you started as well, but it might take a bit to get back, due to my business again. Sorry about this. I might even have things finished tomorrow.

-----------------------
Gunnery Sergeant Kairo
Platoon Commander

PC/GSG Kairo/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/VE [CDS][BoA][CoR][BC][CoV]

[This message has been edited by Kairo (edited May 15, 2006 10:16:49 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Kairo (edited May 15, 2006 10:17:09 PM)]
Kairo
ComNet Member

Kairo

Post Number:  860
May 16, 2006 9:59:23 PM    View the profile of Kairo 
I posted a continuation for our previous mission. You can all post on it freely now. If you have any questions, send me an e-mail. For people that weren't with us for this mission, I advise you read all the posts from the beginning before you post. There are some directions at the end of my post. I realize it was kind of short, but I was slightly rushed. Sorry for that. I hope this gives you something to write on.

-----------------------
Gunnery Sergeant Kairo
Platoon Commander

Phenix
ComNet Novice

Phenix

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  67
May 19, 2006 5:38:48 PM    View the profile of Phenix 
    Hello all, I just wanted to let you know that I am leaving town until Sunday and I'm going like...right now. If I happen to get any messages then I will respond as soon as I can, but I'm not sure how much computer time I will have. On that note, have a good weekend everyone!

-----------------------
Jester Squad

Corporal Phenix
Storm Platoon
Army of the Vast Empire

[This message has been edited by Phenix (edited May 19, 2006 5:39:06 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Phenix (edited May 19, 2006 5:39:34 PM)]
Kairo
ComNet Member

Kairo

Post Number:  861
May 22, 2006 11:54:42 AM    View the profile of Kairo 
Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't posted yet, and I probably won't be able to post today either, but that is because I've been sick since Saturday. I'm getting over it though, so I should be back in shape by Wednesday. I might be able to post sometime between now and then, but expect a post Wednesday night which will give all of you a clear idea of what is going on. Once I make that post, I expect everyone to make at least one story post the week following. I will also be conducting an AWOL to see who is and isn't here. Consider that post part of the AWOL, and consider this your heads up for that, which isn't normally done. Also, since this is just a story for Jester, don't feel afraid to post. If it is really wrong and poorly written, it doesn't really matter. We can fix it without messing any other squads up. If you have any questions, put them here or send me an e-mail. Sorry again for my absense. Getting sick sucks.

-----------------------
Gunnery Sergeant Kairo
Platoon Commander

Phenix
ComNet Novice

Phenix

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  68
May 22, 2006 1:15:56 PM    View the profile of Phenix 
Well, get better soon lol.

Just so you know I'm back at home now so I can post any time. I'm going to post again later tonight because I have to work right away, so as long as someone else helps me keep the story going then we will be fine.

And just as a side note my girlfriend got an ultrasound and the baby is a boy << the baby lol. Wish me good luck, I'll need it...

-----------------------
Jester Squad

Corporal Phenix
Storm Platoon
Army of the Vast Empire

Phenix
ComNet Novice

Phenix

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  69
May 25, 2006 10:05:01 PM    View the profile of Phenix 
I'm going to send my report tonight (if you can reply) or tomorrow, but I was just wondering if I was still supposed to be sending it to Yillis or not. Also, I believe I am also supposed to recieve the rest of the squad's reports, correct? Just getting a little heads up for myself and for the rest of the squad.

-----------------------
Jester Squad

Corporal Phenix
Storm Platoon
Army of the Vast Empire

Kairo
ComNet Member

Kairo

Post Number:  862
May 26, 2006 6:35:50 PM    View the profile of Kairo 
Hello guys. I'm finally all healthy again. Well, mostly at least.

Anyways, I am about to go write on the story and get the ball rolling there. The post may not be until tomorrow, due to the expected length I want to reach. It will be long so that you all get the details of what is to happen next.

Along with that will come the AWOL check I mentioned before, so I hope you are all prepared. My unintentional hiatus gave you a bit more time to come back. Also, if you send me your report, then I will count that as a responce to the AWOL, even if you send it before I send out the AWOL check.

And speaking of reports, no Phenix, you only have to send your report to me. Yillis is below you. Everyone else, send your report to both Phenix and me, by the end of Friday night, or tonight basically. I believe I've told you all at some point in time what that report is to contain, but if you don't know, post your question here and I'll respond. So, let's get Jester back in gear.

-----------------------
Gunnery Sergeant Kairo
Platoon Commander

[This message has been edited by Kairo (edited May 26, 2006 6:37:52 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Kairo (edited May 26, 2006 6:50:11 PM)]
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper SquadNet > Jester... stuff  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >> ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 3:24:55 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 105  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >