Darkhawk
ComNet Disciple

[VE-DJO] Sith Warrior (SW)
[VE-NAVY] Commodore (COM)

Post Number:  2090
Total Posts:  2685
  RE: Ch. 7 - Navy
November 22, 2001 2:02:40 PM    View the profile of Darkhawk 
OOC: All right, I don't know where anyone got the idea we were fighting Rebels. The Atrus and its support ships are supposed to be engaged in a battle with NI forces . . . that is, IMPERIAL craft. I doubt an Imperial fleet would have X-wings and Y-Wings with it. The Rebel fleet that captured PJ has already returned to Coruscant, where Riel and I are in the process of rescuing him. Bear has taken the Devastator to look for PJ, but it would be all right for him to come on back to the battle since Riel just rescued PJ. Everyone, we are doing a great job on this story. We've shown the Army who's boss. But let's not get lax now - please read your fellow pilots' posts and keep the story in flow. Jumping from fighting Imperials to Rebels doesn't make much sense. Thank you all, and keep up the good work and the good posts. We're not out of this yet . . .

-----------------------
FL/WO2 Darkhawk/Aegis 2-1 (Aegis Five)/mSSD Atrus/VEN/VE/(=A=)/(=MA=)/[BRC]

"A man cannot be too careful in his choice of enemies."
Darkhawk
ComNet Disciple

November 22, 2001 2:14:30 PM    View the profile of Darkhawk 
Riel hoisted PJ up into the ventilation shaft and scrambled up after him. He drew out a blaster and a blaster rifle and handed the smaller weapon to PJ. "You well enough to use that thing, sir?" he asked. "Let's hope so," PJ replied. "Did you come here alone?" "Darkhawk is with me. He's waiting back at the end of this tunnel." PJ gave Riel a long look. "Something is different about you." Riel nodded. "I've begun my training in the Dark Jedi Order." A look of surprise came over PJ's face. "No wonder you made your way in here with only one other person." Riel smiled as they neared the end of the venilation shaft. This was going better than they had planned. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- The Imperial Star Destroyer Devastator jumped out of hyperspace in the outer parts of the Klatooine system. "Commander, there are no Rebel ships here," a young ensign called out to Bear. Bear slammed his fist on a control panel. "Dang, those scum have already made their getaway." There was a moment of silence on the bridge. "Well," he said, "we don't have time to sit around mourning. Hopefully PJ is okay. We have to get back to the battle - they could use our firepower." The large warship began to turn back the way it came as Bear made his way back to his quarters to take a brief nap. He would need all his strength before the fight. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Darkhawk was crouched near the entrance to the ventilation systems. Riel was taking too long . . . those guards would be coming back any second. Darkhawk looked down and checked his blaster carbine for the fourth time - yes, it was still armed and ready to go. "Sir? Sir?" came a robotic voice over his comlink. "Forty-two? That you?" "Yes, sir. Mrrrr has informed me that a guard just checked in on the Admiral and discovered that he wasn't there. They know he got out through the ventilation shafts, too. I think they're going to release sleeping gas into the tunnels." "Don't worry - I hear Riel coming right now. What else are they doing?" "Well, they've spread out to look for him. And I believe a pair of soldiers is heading your way just this moment." "Thanks for the warning," Darkhawk replied and stuffed the comlink back in his pocket just as the doors opened and two New Republic officers stepped through. Darkhawk pulled the trigger on his carbine for the first time outside of practice shooting. The red bolt flew out and nailed the first trooper right in the chest. The soldier spun to the ground as the second one raised his blaster rifle. But a second shot rang out from behind Darkhawk and nailed the trooper right in the face. Darkhawk turned around and saw PJ coming out of the shafts, blaster in hand. The warrant officer smiled. "Good to see you, sir. You don't appear to be too beat up." PJ returned the smile. "No, they hadn't started any kind of real interrogation yet. Let's get out of here." Riel came crawling out of the tunnel while PJ was talking. "What's the sitch?" he asked. "The troopers are on alert. We might have to fight our way back to the Oberon," Darkhawk answered. "Sounds like fun," PJ replied, moving toward the exit.
Tarkin
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  0
Total Posts:  0
November 22, 2001 4:11:46 PM    View the profile of Tarkin 
Tarkin saw the explosion of B-Wings being destroyed by the Gunboats.  "Good shot, Gunboats." Said Tarkin. "Thanks." Said Corran. Tarkin and Viper's 2 and 4 raced through the battlegrounds of space towards their next targets. Tarkin saw something faint right in front of him. It was a dark-colored craft that looked something like a TIE Fighter.  The fighter didn't fire so Tarkin just zipped right by it.  He quickly turned around to follow the craft. "Tarkin to Viper's 2 and 4. I am in pursuit of an unusual-looking craft. Hard to identify."  "Understood." Said Emon. Tarkin got closer to the craft.  The fighter was quite the speed-master. It was also quite agile.  The craft turned sharply to the right. Tarkin saw a name on the fighter. It read: Mimica  The craft came to a group of B-Wing's heading towards Tarkin. Suddenly, the Mimica shiftshaped into a B-Wing. "Oh s***." Said Tarkin. "What's that sir?" Asked JMac.  "All Vipers. This is Viper Three. Come in over. Repeat, this is Viper Three. Come in over." "Go ahead, over." Said the voice of all the Viper pilots. "I have just encountered an enemy craft. I don't know what it is, but on the side of the craft was a name. It read Mimica. It looked somewhat like a TIE Fighter, but when it came close to a group of B-Wings, it shiftshaped into a B-Wing itself! I don't know what kind of shield frequency this has, or what kind of armorment this craft has either. I'm guessing that since it can shiftshape into another fighter, the weapons of the shiftshaped fighter are an exact replica as well. Take extreme caution." "Roger." Came the simoultanious voice of the Viper squadron.  "I'll let the Gunboat's know as well." Said Tarkin....

-----------------------
EFM/PO2 Tarkin/Viper 1-3/Wing I/M/SSD Atrus/1VENF/VEN[BRC][BRC][SV][=A=][=MA=]

"The Viper Squadron won't stop until our 'Best is Better and our Better is Best.'" - Tarkin
LoneWolf
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class
[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight (DJK)
[VE-NAVY] 2nd Lieutenant (2LT)

Post Number:  931
Total Posts:  1075
November 22, 2001 9:24:26 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
OOC: Tarkin and the rest of Viper if you read earlier correctly Viper is with Bear, OK listening? im going on, Bear is with the Devestator,  That means Viper CANNOT BE IN BATTLE. because viper is in Hyperspace ON THE WAY to the battle ON BOARD the devestator, WITH BEAR!!!! That was a posts left by Daishi and i suggest you look back and read it its on the 3rd page a little above the half of it. sorry to come off so harsh but i believethat should of been brought to your attention.

-----------------------
"Do or do not there is no try" - Yoda
"If we have no dreams to pursue then what are we doing in life" - Me
"Creativity is not a blessing but only a disease it will infect more people it is presented to" - Me
Aegis 1-2
Silver recruitment comendation
VEN Ace pilot and soon to be best
ladies man ("give me a call baby")
g5
ComNet Member

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 1st Class (WO1)

Post Number:  334
Total Posts:  335
November 22, 2001 11:10:42 PM    View the profile of g5 
LW, i missed that, sorry. I don't skim but i missed it. It must be rather short. The Devastator is bck now anyways so Vipers can fight. Now were finghting IMP SHIPS. NO B-WINGS. B-WINGS ARE REBEL SHIPS. STOP FIGHTING THEM.

-----------------------
TO:A/1Lt G5/Raptor 2-2/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/VEN/=A=
Combat Engineer G5
Riel Fury
ComNet Veteran

[VE-DJO] Krath Oracle (KO)
[VE-NAVY] Rear Admiral (RAD)
[VE-VEHC] Rear Admiral*

Post Number:  1141
Total Posts:  1298
November 22, 2001 11:22:07 PM    View the profile of Riel Fury 
Riel took the point of the attempt to get back to the Oberon.  He looked around the corner and saw that no one was around, and then signaled the other two to follow.  They stopped for a while to plan the next move. "Okay," Riel said. "They are going to be guarding the hangar bays very closely.  We're going to have to do something pretty drastic to get out of this one." "Well, what if we didn't use the hangar bays," Darkhawk offered. "What do you mean?" Riel asked. Darkhawk shrugged.  "We should do something unexpected, that's all." Riel thought for a moment, looked at PJ, then thought some more.  "Okay, I have an idea.  Follow me." They turned around and rushed away from the hangar bays.  "Shouldn't we be going the other way, Riel," PJ said. "You'd think so, wouldn't you?"  Riel replied light-heartedly. Darkhawk thought that this was more like the Riel he once knew.  He was in the face of impossible adversity, but he trusted Riel to get them out of it. They ended up right beside the escape pods.  "Hop on in," Riel said. Darkhawk gave him a confused look, but went in, as did PJ.  Riel went in last, and sealed the door behind him. "This was your beautiful plan," Darkhawk said.  Riel just shrugged and pushed the eject switch.  "Tell Mrr to take off in two days for the planet, and to seek out the signal," Riel said.  "He'll know what it means." With that, the escape pod hurtled down to Coruscant, the seat of power of the Rebellion...

-----------------------
Officer Candidate Riel Fury
Squadron Commander
Aegis Squadron
Gold Recruitment Commendation
Wing Commander Wing One
Victory Cross w/ Silver Trim
VE Pothead and Reborn Pimp
LoneWolf
ComNet Member

November 23, 2001 11:11:08 AM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
(OOC: Im sorry about that but the story was going so well untill that weird thing with the reb ships happened i just thought that shouldof been pointed out I'll leave it in your hands now i guess)

-----------------------
"Creativity is not a blessing but only a disease it will infect more people it is presented to" - Me
Aegis 1-2
JMac
ComNet Veteran

[VE-NAVY] Lt. Commander (LCM)

Post Number:  1029
Total Posts:  1216
November 23, 2001 11:52:02 AM    View the profile of JMac 
A laser blast shot so close to JMac's TIE that he could almost feel the heat. "Stang, that was too close," he yelled. A quick glance at his radar showed him that an enemy TIE fighter was trying to get behind him.  He pulled a quick turn to try to shake it lose.  The enemy TIE matched the manuever and took another shot that missed JMac by only a few meters.  "Nuts, this guy is good," JMac mumbled to himself as he pulled into a loop. The other TIE matched that tac tic as well.  In desperation JMac suddenly cut his throttle and juked left.  The other TIE failed to react in time and shot right by him.  JMac kicked his throttle back up and got behind the enemy TIE.  His first shot nailed it dead center, causing the other TIE to blow up in a satisfying fireball. "Yeeeeeeeeeha!" 

-----------------------
FM/LCRW JMac/Aegis 3-4/Aegis 12/(=A=)
"He who can still laugh can still survive."
"Ye though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil, for I am the meanest SOB ever to walk the valley.      ~Vietnam Creedo
Tarkin
ComNet n00b

November 23, 2001 2:08:45 PM    View the profile of Tarkin 
OOC: Ok, let all my posts about enemy fighters be stating Imperial fighters being destroyed, not Rebel. Tarkin looked to the left and saw that the Gunboats were now striking the lead ship's shield generator. Tarkin snickered as the generator was blasted away from the ship.  "Viper's two and four, this is Viper three, the lead ship has lost it's shields and is ready for attack, over." "Copy that Viper three." Said Emon and JMac. The three Viper's went to full throttle towards the enemy capitol ship.  The Viper's went to the back of the ship and started firing on the engines. The Gunboats came as well. After five minutes, the engines started sparking...then explosions errupted.  "Alright, this ship's engines are out of commission. Let's work on the other capitol ship Gunboats. We'll help guard your tail and search for more enemy TIE's."  Said Tarkin. "Copy that Interceptors." Said Corran. Tarkin saw a group of red dots coming towards them fast...dead ahead! "Hey people.  We've got company.  A squadron of TIE's are coming towards us. Twelve o' clock." Said Tarkin. The TIE Interceptors went on full throttle towards the oncoming TIE's.  They were a squadron of TIE Fighter's.  Tarkin, Emon, and JMac quickly fired.  The enemy fighters spiralled out of the way.  They passed each other...then something strange happened.  Tarkin turned his T/I around and saw every single of those TIE Fighters shiftshape into a TIE Interceptor! "Oh my God." Said Tarkin. "Viper's, destroy those Mimica's now!  They're headed for our gunboats...and we've upgraded them..." The Viper's quickly accelerated towards the newly shiftshaped TIE Interceptors. "Gunboats, this is Viper Three. You have a squadron of TIE Interceptors coming your way.  They are called Mimica's. They have the ability to shiftshape into any type of fighter they pass, or come in close range with. Be careful. We'll try our best to destroy them." Said Tarkin. "Understood Three.  Ah, ok. I see them.  We'll try firing some of our lasers at them."  Said Corran.

-----------------------

"The Viper Squadron won't stop until our 'Best is Better and our Better is Best.'" - Tarkin
LoneWolf
ComNet Member

November 23, 2001 5:43:46 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
LoneWolf gave out anoter yell as flight one and two took down another squadron so far together they took out 7 squadrons however LoneWolf still didnt like the feeling of them holding back. "Flight one form on me lets go in up close and personal with the enemies." "What do you mean?" Japheth replied, "you want to go inot turbo laser range? "Yeah i wanna go in there and drag out their better pilots this is getting too easy their just tiring us down. I want either you or twin flying with me continuously your both going to cover my back and do a loop if we have to but i wanna clean out these newbies while they think their safe on their exit of the ships. that or we might take out their aces too just stick withme and trade off as my wing while the other gives cover understand?" LW's wings both gave a  obidiant reply of "YES SIR!" He then switched his comm to flight 2, "Ypod, Flight 1 is going in to get the newbs while their hands are stil getting warm on the sticks you wanna fly inwith us to give us a path in close enought to the ships?" "Sure," Ypod replied, " flight 2 will be there with you in a few clicks you going to use the extra pakage you put in our tie?" "You read my mind im going to surprise them with my decoy for a bit then ill drain the energy to my engines" LoneWolf used his temporary flight leader power to load his tie up fo rthis battle he had a decoy beam system installed that way he could use it a little then dump it to his engines for more power something he was wating fo rfor a long time was a faster ship. A new "Creed" song came on just as he was making his way to the enemy carriers for his hunting trip.

-----------------------
Aegis 1-2
JMac
ComNet Veteran

November 23, 2001 10:52:55 PM    View the profile of JMac 
FLight three was doing quite well.  So far they had managed to waste about 20 enemy fighters without taking a loss.  They were doing so well, in fact, that JMac was beginning to get a little uneasy.  At first it seemed like they would barely come out on top.  Now, though, it was like the enemy was just lining up and waiting to die. "I don't like this," he commed to Kain Rennock.  This is way too easy." "I hear you," Kain replied.  "Still, there is nothing that we can do for right now.  Just keep killing them and watch out for any surprises that might be in store for us." "Yes sir," JMac replied. Three flight looped around behind another groupof TIE Fighters and began firing.  THe enemy TIEs blew up without even  trying to dodge. "I am getting a bad feeling about this, JMacmuttered as three flight  came in on another group of TIE Fighters.  "Something is about to break loose." 

-----------------------
"Ye though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil, for I am the meanest SOB ever to walk the valley.      ~Vietnam Creedo
Fallen
ComNet Member

Post Number:  506
Total Posts:  506
November 24, 2001 4:32:37 AM    View the profile of Fallen 
Fallen tailed a TIE fighter hard. It tried to shake him but he dogged it with blasts. Fallen focus his targeter on it. Once it started blinking, Fallen let go a series of bolts. WHAAAAM! 'There goes another fighter. Kain, what's left?' 'I think 2 squadrons of TIEs. Starboard left. Cover me, I'm doing a strafting run.' 'Over.' Kain sped down towards the newly released fighters with heavy concentration. Once his fighter came to range, he started blasting non-stop. To his satisfaction, several fighters blew up without even firing a shot. Fallen tailed him and finished a couple more. There were some left though. 'Jmac, finish up straft attack. There's 4 left. We'll be with you shortly.' 4 TIEs banked back, ready to destroy the remanents when Kain spot a series of TIEs swooping down behind them. 'Flight 3, enemy fighter on tail!'

-----------------------
[Navy - Fallen] FM/WO2 Fallen/Aegis 3-3/1/mSSD Atrus/1ESF/VE/VEN/(=A=)
[Army - Raxen] ETRP/CPL Raxen/1SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE

'Long Live the Vast Empire. And my TIE Bomber.'
Riel Fury
ComNet Veteran

[VE-DJO] Krath Oracle (KO)
[VE-NAVY] Rear Admiral (RAD)
[VE-VEHC] Rear Admiral*

Post Number:  1141
Total Posts:  1298
November 24, 2001 8:25:26 AM    View the profile of Riel Fury 
Meanwhile on Coruscant.... Riel and Darkhawk walked around the vast cavernous streets of the lower level of Coruscant.  It seemed as no one had been down here in a VERY long time.  PJ was back at the "camp", asleep.  "Damn, this place gives me the creeps," Darkhawk said.  Riel simply nodded and continued to look for a way to move up to the ground level, if that's what you could call it, of Coruscant.  "Okay, get PJ, we're gonna move," Riel said.  He knew that PJ was his superior and everything, but this was Riel's element, so he didn't feel quite so bad about ordering everyone around.  PJ and Darkhawk looked at Riel curiously as Riel pried open the elevator cars of one of the out of use Turbo Lifts.  "Can you hot wire this thing, Darkhawk?" Riel asked. Darkhawk, almost without thinking, simply nodded and went to work.  After no more than a minute he said, "Get on, we're gonna go up." The turbo lift shot upwards toward the more settled part of Coruscant.  As the antique slowed and finally stopped, Riel got a very bad feeling.  "Something is not right.  Something is very wrong."  He checked his timepiece.  It was another five hours until Mrrr came down and picked them up.  "Well, we have some time to kill, let's go sightseeing," he said lightheartedly, while inside feeling very bad. When Riel stepped out of the Turbo Lift, he knew why he felt so bad.  The lift opened right outside of the Imperial Center, the former center of power in the Empire.  Almost against his will, he began walking towards it.  "Riel are you nuts," Pj asked him.  "Let's not all get caught by going into the most secure place in the Rebellion, he whispered in his ear.  Riel looked at him sideways and kept walking.  They entered the Imperial Center with a nod from the guards, and entered the vast chambers that once focused all the power in the galaxy...

-----------------------
Officer Candidate Riel Fury
Squadron Commander
Aegis Squadron
Gold Recruitment Commendation
Wing Commander Wing One
Victory Cross w/ Silver Trim
VE Pothead and Reborn Pimp
LoneWolf
ComNet Member

November 24, 2001 10:50:03 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
By the tiem flight 1 and 2 of Aegis made thier plan work there was ony a few more ships that made a launch then no more came out. "What the -" Ypod started "NO way!" LoneWolf concluded, "theres only like 2 squadrons left!" "Somethings not right" Ypod warned, "is it me or did that carriers have a surplus of ships?" LoneWolf checked a few instruments then got Ypod's drift, "Oh S**T! It's diving straight for the Artrus!" a few more alarms went off throught the squadron, "i got count of at least 3 other shps with no life signs and on a crash course to the Artrus, This isn't good." Kains voice boomed back to the rest of Aegis, "Flight 3 needs help get your butts back here we have all the aces over here!" "OK" Ypod said "lets go-" he was interupet by Sk8guy. "Sir" sk8 started, "I got three new flights of fighters on radar it seems its the big toys i got 6 tie phantoms 4 tie advanced, and 2 tie defneders all look to be modified and theres an unclear count for tie phantoms and other missilanious ships!" "Great" Ypod started lets go and regroup with flight three we need bombers out here to take out the caps well have to take on the fighters out classed." "Yeah" LoneWolf started, "Stick to our wings adn gain up on them if you can thats our only tatic against them! that our sheer luck o rthe force if your a jedi!" Aegis began a regroup ready to take on the surprising odds of ace pilots and falling capitol ships.

-----------------------
Aegis 1-2
Fallen
ComNet Member

November 25, 2001 12:12:15 AM    View the profile of Fallen 
Aegis regrouped, aware of the immense pressure and odds against the massive fleet that they are going against. 10 TIE fighters against an entire fleet. And 3 ships on crashing course with Atrus isnt a small thing. Kain radioed Atrus. 'Atrus bridge, Aegis XO Kain here. Change your course. 3 ships in collision path with you.' ' Degrees marked. Personnel changing course.' Kain clicked off his connection and reverted back to the main channel. 'Okay guys, Atrus knows of threat, but it's safer if we destroy the ships before they even come in range of Atrus. 6 pilots to defend Atrus from enemy fighters. My flight will try to take on the drifting ships. Defend well. Flight 3, redezvous at coordinates 50, 34.' 'Heard.' 4 TIE pulled out of the formation and went ahead to the rendezvous while the rest battled against the fleet. 'Okay, we are running an attack on the ships and we'll try to hit their main reactor before they come in collision with Atrus. A Star Destroyer's weak point usually lies near its bridge. Find it. MAKE IT QUICK GUYS!' Fallen turned his fighter around and headed towards the nearest SD. Once he reached the area around the bridge, he quickly scanned for unprotected areas that might lead to the main reactor. Again and again Fallen looked, deparate as time passed. He knew they hadnt had much time left. They must blow up at least 2 ships to safely lead Atrus. Finally he spotted a likely target. A little exhaust port near the rubbish repelling facility. He immediately sent the information over to Kain, who quickly came to check it out. 'Yeah, looks like it is. Our TIEs fitted with concussion missiles or proton torpedos?' 'Both, it's specifically fixed. But it looks like it has to be proton torpedos. Concussions cant give enough hit to utterly destroy the reactor.' ' 'Kay. Flight 3, prepare launch run. I'll take the first run with Rukh covering me. If I fail, Jmac, take the second run with Fallen covering you.' 'Roger.' Kain started his run .... once he neared it, he closed his eyes and released the torpedos. The torpedos sped and went into the port. 'HIT! Now let's get outta here before this thing blows ... ' Just before FLight 3 raced out of range, the SD exploded. THe dark space was luminated at that instant. The other Aegis pilots cheered over the intercom. Grinning over their success, Flight 3 immediately went over to the second ship. Time is ticking away ....

-----------------------

LoneWolf
ComNet Member

November 25, 2001 4:00:13 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
"good job now lets get the other fighters" Ypod said, "Keep an eye fo rthose Tie Phantoms!" "Flight 1 formup lets go after one of those fancy high ranks in that tie defender, maybe we'll confuse his wings if we take him out!" The parts of Aegis that went after the fighters boke up. flight 2 went after the tie phantoms giving cover for flight 1 to take out the  T/A's and T/D's. "Got you boss." Twin replied after flying without Riel they got a clever way of tricking the enemies. Japheth would fly forward as a decoy and distract the enemy while twin and LoneWolf flew inbehind to get the kill. So far LoneWolf had beaten Japheth in kills but LW still had to admit the kid was hot stuff and could work the tie just as good as himself. Twin and LW flew up behind the Tie Defender that took the bait and gave it several shots sending the shields begging for energy at 35%. "What the- I need help sir!"  twin cried, LoneWolf looked over to see the other tie defender witch got up on twins back. "Japheth go get that tie defender on Twin ill get the one on yours!" LW shouted. Japheth twirled aroun dand flew behind LoneWolf but the tie defender didn't. "Ahh! you damn Bantha Pooder!" LoneWolf yelled, "You know im on your back!" LW took more carfully aimed shots and only brought the shields down to 20%. sudenly the T/D flipped around and took several linked shots at loneWolf. LW twirled to his side barely dodging the blast of energy. He knew that was too close to not hit him. he drove the tie into a hard loop trying to get the Tie defender back into sight. He did but it was too late, several more shots blured out at LoneWolf barley missing his delicate tie. this tiem LW turned aroud as soon as he could and saw his opening. "Take this!" twin green bolts raced at the T/D hitting it and nocking the shields out of commision, It's hull was now at a crying 60% compared to LoneWolf's 75% hull. He twirled around quickly to give the Tie Defender somethign else to think about, and a nice present for the upcoming holidays. the Tie defender erupted into a blazing missile of debris; LoneWolf gave a woop out in his victory. "how ou doing back there?" LW asked to his wings. He got back several yells. "Just finished this ace LW!" Japheth yelled. "Good" LW replied, "Now lets get this flight of tie advanced!" As Flight 1 flew towards the other inclosing fighters Flight 2 gave a report that they finished 4 of the known tie phantoms and planned on giving flight 1 support for the T/A's in a few clicks.

-----------------------
Aegis 1-2
Kain Rennok
ComNet Novice

Post Number:  85
Total Posts:  85
November 25, 2001 6:31:04 PM    View the profile of Kain Rennok 
Flight 3 were flying towards there next target at full speed, then all of a sudden 2 red dots appeared on Kain's radar. "Holy crap TIE Phantoms, everybody evasive maneuvers!" Everybody broke off the formation and just fast enough to see the green laser bolts fly by.  One TIE Phantom chased Kain's YF-19 and the other TIE chased Fallen's TIE Fighter. "Crap be careful guys these Phantoms are very maneuverable and can cloak also." Kain started pulling off tight maneuvers to get the Phantom off his tail.  Then Kain pulled off a split-s and the Phantom flew right by the YF-19. "HA, I got you now!" Then all of a sudden the TIE disappeared in front of Kain's eyes and his radar screen and reappeared behind him again. "FRAK, Rukh get over here NOW, this guy is pissing me off!"

-----------------------
Warrant Officer 1st Class Kain Rennok
FL/WO1 Kain Rennok/Aegis 3-1/mSSD Atrus/VE/VEN [=A=] [=MA=] [VC:Silver] [BRC]
Fallen
ComNet Member

November 25, 2001 7:37:24 PM    View the profile of Fallen 
Fallen was desparately trying to evade the TIE phantom but it was darn tight on its tail. Trying to evade the green bolts, he shouted over the intercom. 'Hey there, someone get me off this idiot!' 'Right there.' Jmac called over the system. After some nerve-wrecking momments, finally Fallen saw a whoosh of an explosion behind him. 'Thanks man. That was tight! Let's take down the one behind Kain.' Fallen's fighter scooted over and started attacking from the side of the TIE Phantom, blasting furiously away. Suddenly the fighter disappeared from his radar screen. Fallen swore. This fighter was getting onto his nerves .... Suddenly green streaks appeared from his fighter's right. Fallen furiously tried to evade but got glanced on his fighter's wing. Flying out of range, he did some manual checks. Most of the system is working. 'Darnit. Let's blast this guy fast. We aint much time left.' Fallen swooped down the TIE phantom and blasted it before it had the time to react and was rewarded with a blinding explosion. 'GREAT! Now let's finish up the other two ships before they reach Atrus.' They speeded towards the second ship .... they were running outta time ....

-----------------------

LoneWolf
ComNet Member

November 25, 2001 10:10:57 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
LoneWolf gave a sign of relief and hope, "come on ppl theres only 1 more T/A lets give em hell!" Flights 1 & 2 closed in on the already limping Tie Advanced and quickly finished it of in a rainof green bolts. "Flight 3" LoneWolf said, "We're on our way to give you starfighter cover just take those ships out of the galaxy for us!" "Roger that" Kain replied, "What took you so lon-" he was interupeted by a desperat cry through the channel. "Help!" Jmac yelled, "This guy just poped out of no where!" "I got you Jmac!" Kain replied; a green bolt flew in the distance that flights 1 & 2 saw which brought an explosion. "You ok flight 3?" LW asked cautiously. Kain replied, "Just get over here on the double thats an order!" LoneWolf saw another star destoyer almost in turbo laser range for the artrus. He punched the throttle all the way getting a speed boost more than usually expected, "Glad i got that beam". Aegis squadron quickly regouped but would it be enough time.

-----------------------
"Death is nothing to fear it is only a part of what life will go through dont fear it but embrace it for there will never be an escaping of it"
"Creativity is not a blessing but only a disease it will infect more people it is presented to"
-Me
Aegis 1-2
The Best pilot for the entire VEN Fleet
JMac
ComNet Veteran

November 26, 2001 10:10:59 AM    View the profile of JMac 
Three Flight was doing fly-bys of the second Star Destroyer, scanning it for a weakspot that they could exploit. JMac flew by the cargo bay, searching.  Then he saw it on his screen. "Sir I think I've found something, JMac commed over to Kain.  "It looks like..." A laser blast came out of nowhere and hit him on his starboard wing.  12 red dots appeared on his radear.Some of his view panels shattered, sending glass into his body "Help," Jmac yelled.  "THis guy just popped out of nowhere!" "I got you Jmac!" Kain replied. Kain swooped in.  He fired once.  The laser nailed the enemy TIE dead in the engines, causing it to explode. JMac heard Kain yelling for 1 and 2 flights to get over here. He was in a lot of pain, but he did a damage check on his ship before he looked at his own wounds. "Sithspawn!," JMac yelled in frustration.  "Lasers are damaged, my warhead launch system is damaged,  engines functioning at 15%.  My hull is still intact, but just barely.  I'm in deep crap" The glass had caused no more then minor cuts, but the impact of the blast had knocked him around, and it felt like he had cracked a few ribs. This was not good.

-----------------------
LoneWolf
ComNet Member

November 26, 2001 5:21:57 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
"Flight 1 & 2 are able to give you an assist Flight 3 were do we start Kain?" Ypod asked. "Jmac has been hit pretty hard we need to get him out of here cant find a good way how." "Flight 1 will give you assistance inside ethe ship where your at Kain." LoneWolf vulunteered. "flight 2 will cover out here agaisnt those t/p's." flight 1 cautiously flew into the dark hanger of the star destroyer. fog lamps out side LoneWolfs tie went on so he could see. a few clicks ahead of him he found two craft a Kains personal fighter and a beat up tie. LW made a quick scan for any tie phantoms but caught somethign else on his sensors. "Kain," LoneWolf started, "I picked up a shuttle on the far side of the hangar if we could get Jmac on it one of us could pilot it out of here to the Artrus that way Jmac wont have to use that beat tie bomber to get to saftey." Kain took a pause, "Ok who will be flying the shuttle? they'll have to ditch their tie too." "I will" Twin volunteered, "i think Japheth and LoneWolf can hold out without me for a bit ill get another tie when i get back on the artrus"  "OK," LoneWolf replied, "now how are we going to blow this thing up we got no torps. Wait how far away is the reactor for this thing? if we could get there in time and overload it and get out before it goes we could take care of this one then have the rest of Aegis take out the other destroyer. what do you think Kain?" "Sounds good we better get going though beacause we might still run into security droids then wed have to slice into the main computer to access the reactor settings shouldnt be too hard u good at slicing LW?" Kain asked. "I try my best to be decent at it." LoneWolf said as he unbuckled form his tie and made sure his VacSuit was ready to enter the airless bay and probably airless ship. "Twin you at that shuttle yet?" he said as he docked into a tie fighter cradle then checked his blaster. "Yes sir ill pick Jmac up and be out of here in no time." "OK" Kain said, "Lets go LoneWolf adn Japheth lock and load." The three Aegis pilots got off thier ties and made a steady but safe pase towards the Reactor controls. they all had blasters drawn and glowrods out ahead of them in the dark and abandoned Star Destroyer.

-----------------------
"Death is nothing to fear it is only a part of what life will go through dont fear it but embrace it for there will never be an escaping of it"
"Creativity is not a blessing but only a disease it will infect more people it is presented to"
-Me
Aegis 1-2
Fallen
ComNet Member

November 26, 2001 8:31:19 PM    View the profile of Fallen 
Fallen held on tight to his TIE fighter. Being in the midst of a battle can be real messy. Suddenly out of nowhere, 6 TIE phantoms uncloaked themselves and Fallen's TIE was bombarded by a wave of bolts. HIs TIE fighter was being skinned. Check. Shield - 60%. Engine 70%. Okay, this fighter is still up. Fallen quickly retaliated with a round of blast and smiled with satisfaction when 2 went down. Before he had another chance to fire again, the remaining 4 phantoms disappeared. 'DARN IT! Hey guys, watch out for your tails. 4 Phantoms cloaked in area.' 'Yeah I know. Maybe the Navy should invest in TIE defenders or phantoms for us.' Suddenly, the radar blinked and 4 spots appeared again, this time near Rukh's fighter. 'Rukh, 4 phantoms on your tail. Look out.'

-----------------------

Darkhawk
ComNet Disciple

November 26, 2001 8:53:13 PM    View the profile of Darkhawk 
PJ, Riel, and Darkhawk walked through the halls of the Imperial Palace in their civilian garbs. Finding some decent clothes for PJ hadn't been too hard ... the fourth person they mugged had some duds that fit PJ close to perfect. "How much longer before the Oberon lands to pick us up?" PJ whispered to Riel as a New Republic guard walked by. "Four hours. My only worry is that the Rebels will gun it down before it gets down to the landing platform. Hopefully, Forty-Two can fake an officer's voice." PJ nodded. "As long Rogue Squadron isn't up there anymore, I think your droid will be able to fool them." Darkhawk wasn't really listening to his two superior officers as they strolled through the immense corridors of the palace. he continued to get the strange feeling that he had been here before . . . even though he knew he had never been to Coruscant before. Or had he? Shrugging off the notion, Darkhawk began to study one of the many plants lining the halls of the palace. There was something odd about these plants - the pilot strained to remember the name of the alien plant. "Problems, Dhawk?" Riel asked, walking up beside him. "Uhhh, not really, sir. Just thinking that these plants look really weird." Riel frowned for a moment. "I do sense something a little strange about them . . . but I really couldn't say what it is. Oh well, don't worry about it. Not like they're gonna sprout guns and shoot us in the back." Darkhawk laughed. "I sure hope not. After what we just went through, that would be one helluva way to die." ---------------------------------------------------------------------- In the Intelligence wing of the palace, across the building from the three Imperials, a female officer was studying the displays of various sections of the grand structure. The Republic had been tightening security daily, but one never knew what kind of crazy things the Imperials of simply terrorists might try next. Suddenly, someone on one of the monitors caught her attention. She thought she recognized one of a group of three men that had been wandering around the palace, mostly studying the history holos and making comments about them. If that man was a little thinner, little paler, and didn't have a beard, she would've almost swore it was her old friend David from the academy. But, she hadn't heard from him in years. He had never responded to that hologram she'd sent years back - she'd figured he had been killed sometime after the Battle of Endor. Still, her curiosity was piqued. She turned on one of the microphones nearby to listen to the men talking. The two shorter men seemed to be the only ones talking - making various comments about the Republic's lack of security and a couple of rude remarks about the Republic's leadership. No doubt that they were Imperial supporters. Suddenly, the taller man turned to the one on his right and said something about needing to go to the fresher. The shorter man laughed and waved him off. The Republic officer's jaw dropped. That voice - it had to be David! She scrambled for a comlink and called to one of the guards nearby. "Todd, I want you to dispatch two patrols. Go check out two men in the history wing and another one heading for the fresher. I want you to bring them all down here, I have some questions for them." She went on to describe them and smiled as she watched ten guards move off to intercept the three men. So much for lack Republic security. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Riel watched Darkhawk disappear around the corner before turning back to PJ. His friend had been acting very strange lately - he'd stared at those plants for nearly half an hour . . . as if he was supposed to know something about them the rest of them didn't. As they continued studying the Rebel's slanted version of history, PJ suddenly placed a hand on Riel's shoulder. "Trouble, Lieutenant. Six guards moving this way. I think they're coming for us." "Relax, Admiral. They can't know who we are. Let me handle this one." PJ eyed Riel disbelievingly, but nodded anyway. The six troopers neared the two Imperials and asked them to stop. The lead trooper, bearing the rank of Sergeant, stepped foward and began to speak. "I'm gonna have to ask you two to come down to Intelligence. One of our officers wants to have a chat with you." "There's no need for that," Riel said, in a strange voice. PJ thought he saw him wave his hand a little. "There's no need for that?" the sergeant asked. "We don't need to go with you," Riel replied. "You don't need to go with us?" the sergeant called back. "Just go on back to your posts," Riel added, a satisfied look on his face. "Back to our posts, eh?" the sergeant questioned. Riel nodded. "Riiiggghhhttt," the trooper said, and all six of them beagn to laugh. "Who do you think you are - Luke Skywalker?" Riel looked around uneasily. PJ bent over and whispered into his ear, "Way to draw attention to us." Riel shrugged as they were ushered to the nearest lift. "Well, it was worth a shot." PJ just shook his head. "Don't worry, if anything happens, Darkhawk can get us out of it," Riel said. PJ laughed. "You just better hope nothing happens." ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Darkhawk was walking faster and faster through the halls. Those four soldiers seemed to be following him, but they weren't making it very obvious. Hopefully he could get out of the palace before they stopped him. Darkhawk hated to ditch Riel and PJ like this, but they should be able to take care of themselves. It wasn't like he was abandoning them - not exactly. He just needed some answers, and he couldn't wait any longer. He was going to hit the streets and try to find some information brokers. If all else failed, he would try to hack into the old Imperial Databases. Plus, maybe he could find some useful information on the New Republic for the NHC. Darkhawk laughed. Who was he kidding? That would be an added bonus - but he was doing this purely for himself. He just hoped he didn't get into too much trouble after this little mission was over. Suddenly, one of the troopers behind him yelled out for him to stop. Damn, Darkhawk thought. I don't need this now. He felt for his blaster underneath his jacket, ready to turn and fight his way out if necessary. Right as he was ready to turn around and begin shooting, he noticed something odd about the wall next to him. The New Republic banner and been hung up, but it looked shoddy. As if they were covering something up. Peering behind the banner, Darkhawk saw a faded Imperial crest - it looked as if the Rebels had tried to scrape it off, but without much luck. That was strange . . . all the others had been removed. An alarm went off in the back of Darkhawk's mind. He HAD been here before, if only in a dream. Reaching out his right hand, he laid it on the crest. The symbol lit up momentarily, and some words flashed across the wall. Darkhawk knew he should've known what they said - but he couldn't remember. Just as the troopers were rounding the last corner, the wall gave way to a secret passage. Darkhawk gave one look back, and stepped behind the banner into the darkened room. The door slid shut behind him and he heard the four Republic soldiers run by.
Tarkin
ComNet n00b

November 26, 2001 9:59:11 PM    View the profile of Tarkin 
Tarkin looked about.  Explosions were happening everywhere in site!  Tarkin saw a couple of enemy TIE Phantoms coming towards him.  Several more Viper's from Flight 1 came to Tarkin's aide.  Now it was Piett, Muka, and Emon with Tarkin. Their TIE Interceptors raced towards the newly arrived TIE Phantoms and fired.  The Phantoms menouvered out of the way, but some were affected by the laser shots.  Suddenly, a squadron of Mimica's emerged right behind the Phatoms, causing yet another squadron of phatoms to appear. Now there were two squadrons of phantoms racing towards the four Viper pilots. Tarkin and the rest of the Viper's menouvered out of the way. "God!" Yelled Tarkin.  "How are we going to face the Phantoms by ourselves?" Said Emon.  "The Gunboats are busy, so we'll have to form up with the rest of the Vipers.  We'll give them our coordindates, and they'll come to us." Replied Tarkin. Suddenly, about two dozen lasers were on their tail. "Crap!" Yelled Emon.  "All Viper's, use your agility.  Let's put on the breaks and they'll wizz right by. Also, dive deep!"  Instructed Tarkin.  The pilots did and they enemy Mimica's flew right passed them, also changing the Mimica's into TIE Interceptor's themselves.  "How are we going to deal with these Mimica's?" Asked Muka. "Same way we deal with every other enemy." Replied Tarkin.

-----------------------

LoneWolf
ComNet Member

November 26, 2001 10:12:03 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
Blaster fire ran through the Star destroyers corridors lighting it up in red lighiting. LoneWolf turned over the canister which seemed empty and fired several green bolts at the security droid bringing it down. "Come on!" Kain ordered, "hurry up before the Artrus starts firing on us!" The three pilots started troting down the corridors to the reactor control room which was a few more meters away they came across 4 more droids Kain fired first and was fallowed by Japheth and LoneWolf's blasters they took down 2 of the droids then took cover around a corner in the corridors. Japheth and LoneWolf jumped out of the corner firing furiously at the droids with blaster arms leaving burnt marks on their armor. "Ok" LoneWlf said, "i can access the controls in here now just give me cover." LoneWolf started working the controls at the counsoul slicing into the security files adn entering access codes. the reactor programs and procedures poped up after a few moments. LoneWolf set it to overheat and overload he also downloaded the ships main computer logs into a disk that was in the counsol. the disk poped out ready with information. "OK lets go i got our secondary data too now hurry before the fire works start happening!" -------------------------------------------------------------------- Jmac was lying on a bed nxt to the medical droid. He got up and quickly unpluged it before it could call for help. the droid did its part by patching him up for now, Jmac walked slowly to the hangar bays so he could help his friends. He'd stop every now and then to consider if he should really go back into battle. he'd have to go in the bacta tank when he got back if he did go though.   ----------------------- "Death is nothing to fear it is only a part of what life will go through dont fear it but embrace it for there will never be an escaping of it" "If we have no dreams to pursue then what are we doing in life" - Me "Creativity is not a blessing but only a disease it will infect more people it is presented to" -Me Aegis 1-2 Silver recruitment comendation The Best pilot for the entire VEN Fleet
[This message has been edited by LoneWolf (edited November 27, 2001 8:50:06 AM)]
JMac
ComNet Veteran

November 27, 2001 1:35:57 PM    View the profile of JMac 
OOC:  Do our TIE Fighters have sheilds? JMac snuck into the Artrus's main hangerbay wincing as he did so.  The med droid had made him functional again, but he hadn't taken any pain killers for fear of dulling his mind.  Now he needed to find a ship so he could get back outside and help his friends.  The shuttle that Twin Fury had used to bring him back was still there, but a shuttle would be all but useless in the battle.  His TIE Fighter was out in vacuum, and would be to damaged to fly in any case, so he couldn't use that.  That left the a lone gunboat that was sitting near the back. He ran over to it and got in.  A few moments later he had managed to bypass the security systems and was firing the engines up.

-----------------------
sk8guy
ComNet Veteran

[VE-VEHC] Lt. Commander (LCM)*

Post Number:  1286
Total Posts:  1653
November 27, 2001 1:56:55 PM    View the profile of sk8guy 
sk8guy saw on his radar that the Viper's were being overwhelmed. He hailed up Tarkin, "You elite boys want some help?" "With pleasure Aegis," replied Tarkin. "Be right there. Two flight form up on me. It's time to rack up some kills." the Three fighters left in Aegis two flight formed up on their new Flight leader in a V shape. Within seconds the gap between them and the Vipers was closed. Now they were in the midst of the Phantoms and Mimicas."Stay alert and stay sharp," sk8guy said over the comm. "Viper you get the Mimicas and we'll take the Phantoms." sk8guy said. Just as he finished the statement, a TIE Phantom raced across his viewport and then dissappeared. He followed  the path he guessed it was on and fired. He was surprised with a shower of sparks and a suddenly blink. He scored a direct hit. The blast had disabled the ships cloaking device. Sk8guy closed the distance on the ship and and finished it off with a dual laser burst. "One down 11 to go Vipers." announced sk8guy over the comm. "Correction six, 2 down 10 to go. Ypod got on of those blasted Phantoms also." replied Kalebb over the comm. "Go job Ypod. Nice shooting, go after another." A dual burst of green lasers rushed past his ship and sk8guy cut the throttle. A none cloaked TIE Phantom rushed past his TIE fighter and suddenly cloaked. But before it could get too far, he fired three dual bursts directly into it's hull and was rewarded with a brilliant explosion of light and debris. "Look out sir, you've got one on your tail," yelled Kalebb. "Break left on my mark. Mark." Sk8guy hammered his flight stick to the left and saw a couple of lasers race past his ship. He heard the explosion and congratulated his squadmate. "Nice job seven. Was it a Phantom?" "Negative sir. It was just a Mimica, but a few more seconds he would have had you six." replied Kalebb. "Thanks Kalebb. I owe you one. Let's get back to the Phantoms" "Yes sir. Let's cook'em.Whaaaaaaahoooooooo!" yelled Kalebb into the comm.

-----------------------
[ARMY] Cloud
FM/PO2 sk8guy/Aegis 2-2/Aegis 6/ Aegis RO/mSSDArtus/VEN/VE(=A=)(=MA=)
"Unleash the power of the Dragon, mwahahahaha!!"
Gold Recruitment Award
JMac
ComNet Veteran

November 27, 2001 2:32:42 PM    View the profile of JMac 
As JMac shot out of the Artrus's hanger, his comm crackled to life. "Unidentified pilot, you are not cleared to takeoff.  Return to the ship immediately." "Don't worry, I'm just borrowing it," JMac replied. He pushed his engines up to full throttle and started towards the kamikaze Star Destroyers, then thought better of it and headed towards Viper squadron. He switched to Ion cannons and got ready to go.  As he neared the dogfight, he took aim at the nearest Mimica and fired.  "Direct hit," JMac exclaimed as blue lightning danced over the Mimica's hull. "Who is this," he heard Sk8guy exclaim over the comm. "This is JMac, reporting for duty,sir," he replied.  "I thought it would be a good idea to bring in one of those Mimicas back for study. "JMac!  What are you doing out here?  You're supposed to be back in the Artrus getting fixed up," Sk8guy shouted. "I'm good enough to be flying again, sir," JMac commed back.  "I couldn't stand missing all the fun." "All right, Sk8guy said resingedly, "go help out your flight. JMac headed over to the Star Destroyers.  Before he got there though, he saw 3 TIEs shoot out of the ship closest to him and the Star Destroyer explode in a missive fireball.

-----------------------
LoneWolf
ComNet Member

November 27, 2001 4:41:39 PM    View the profile of LoneWolf 
"YYYYYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Good job Aegis!" LoneWolf yelled he pulled his tie to get to the rest of the battle with Aegis and viper. "Flight 1 form up we need to provide assistance for the rest of the VEN." LoneWolf got his expeced reply from Japheth and Twin, "Yessir!" The exploding destroyer got ripped apart from the turbo lasers on the Artrus as it became just a big piece of scrap metal. "Ok were almost done people we just need to get that last destroyer and the rest of those damn enemy fighters! After this we can go home and get some rest!" With his words said him and his wings made a great entrance by shooting down several fighters and getting lost in its rythem of shooting and dogding. LoneWolf couldn't help but treasure the moment as the flight leader, but then again he also couldnt help but wait for Riel and Darkhawk to get back where ever they went; hopefully they weren't having this much excitment on their adventure...yet.

-----------------------
-Me
Aegis 1-2
sk8guy
ComNet Veteran

[VE-VEHC] Lt. Commander (LCM)*

Post Number:  1286
Total Posts:  1653
November 27, 2001 6:43:31 PM    View the profile of sk8guy 
Sk8guy looked out his viewport and saw the Star Destroyer explode. Only a little longer and they could go home. He now flew his TIE fighter with greater precision and care. All his moves rolled together and flowed. After five more minutes of flying, he notived that only 1/3 of the original fighters remained. "Ok two flight. Let's finish these scumbags and go home." he ordered his flight. "Acknowledged sir. We're right with you," replied Kalebb and Ypod. He liked being command of his own flight. But also he couldn't wait to return to position and as Darkhawk's wing. He could better watch out for his friend there. He hoped that he was successful on his mission to get PJ. Somehow, he know they were successful and on there way home as he fought. "Ypod, watch out. You've got three TIE Interceptors forming up on your tail. Evade. I'll clear your tail." "OK sk8. Thanks" As Ypod juked left and right, sk8guy fired several dual laser bursts toward the three enemies. Two reached their mark, turning their targets into vaporized gas. Ypod hailed him ip and said, "Hold up sir, I've got this one. You'll like this move." Ypod suddenly cut back his throttle and the TIE Interceptor flew right by his fighter. Ypod fired two dual bursts and turned the interceptor into space debris. A classic manuveur. "A classic. Nice job Ypod." "Thanks sir. Figured these green pilots wouldn't wouldn't know how to deal with that one.I was right. " responded Ypod. "Alright boys, there's still quite a few left. Let's see who needs help." The three TIE Fighters raced through space, looking for some partners to dance with, but the pickings were slim. All the best enemy pilots had already been killed or weren't available to dance. Sk8 decided to see how the rest of Aegis was doing. "Aegis, this is six, everyone still in good shape?" Lonewolf responded, "Not at the moment. One flight got a little trouble over here. Seven TIE interceptors and four Hornet Interceptors. Come and join the fun." "Roger Lone, Be right there. You heard the man, let's go get'em boys."

-----------------------
[ARMY] Cloud
FM/PO2 sk8guy/Aegis 2-2/Aegis 6/ Aegis RO/mSSDArtus/VEN/VE(=A=)(=MA=)
"Unleash the power of the Dragon, mwahahahaha!!"
Gold Recruitment Award
ComNet > Neutral Messages > Archived StoryNet > Ch. 7 - Navy  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 5:15:38 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 89  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >