Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Doomsday Savior

Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ]   
Author
Topic:  Doomsday Savior
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class

Post Number:  589
Total Posts:  948
  RE: Doomsday Savior
December 16, 2003 11:34:53 PM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
[OOC:  All I have to say is "Bring him back alive."  The Sweetums took a couple hours to show up, I know I posted like a maniac but still the medics are available to put him in a fish tank if you really want to, unless extraction really took that long.  It did wonders for one of my old enemies.

Aside from deciding this mans fate, to me this story seems over.  I know I can't proclaim it over but I can state my observation.

I have to nominate Fury for the funniest post award.  His post where he ordered some poor poor techs to watch the Deathwookie's cooking show left me laughing for about an hour after reading it.

I think I'll stop ranting now.  /OOC]

-----------------------
Kuroishi Wraith VEA
Daishi Raptor VEN
Assistant Writer Why Project Copyright Infringment
Ich bin hessliche amerikaner.
Nehmen mir zu dein frauen von vernunftig preis tugendhafte.
"And the sound of many heads hitting many solid objects was heard throughout the land." me
Fury
ComNet Overlord

[VE-ARMY] High General
[VE-VEHC] High General*

Post Number:  1578
Total Posts:  2689
December 16, 2003 11:53:17 PM    View the profile of Fury 
[OOC] I've been hoping Rizzit could give us all an idea on how he wanted this ended.  Truth is, the captives seem like chumps.  We've gotten all we're going to get without using drugs or limb extraction.  There's not much for the average trooper to do. So.... [/OOC]

-----------------------
PRF/GEN Fury/VEA/TADATH/VE [SCP][PoC][SotE:HC][SotE:VEA][IOC]
Prefect - Stormtrooper Corps
Administrator - Imperial Center
Rizzit
ComNet Veteran

[VE-ARMY] Captain
[VE-DJO] Initiate (IN)

Post Number:  1470
Total Posts:  2943
December 19, 2003 7:00:25 PM    View the profile of Rizzit 
OOC: Now that the comnet is back up, yes I have intentions on finishing this. However, like many of you guys: my schedule is a bit packed at the minute. So here are my plans: Seeing as Jester has just about done everything possible with the two, let's 'do' something with/to them. Wraiths, it seems you guys can continue this on, so if this sounds like something that you want to do: let me know and it will be done (on another thread of course). Raiders Drill, and Dark Dragoons: Unless you guys have any objections, I say we all hi-tail it off planet. I would like it established (if someone beats me to this) though that Savior does exist and we will pursue this at a later time. (Future story maybe?) Other than that, I encourage any creative ideas to commence, and start with the debriefing. /OOC:

-----------------------
Sergeant Major Rizzit BlackHeart
Crazy Raiders Squad Leader
Wildcard Platoon Adjutant
Army of the Vast Empire
PC:A/SL/SGM Rizzit/3SQD/1PLT/COMP/1BAT/1RGT//VE[OPE][OTH][EW1][RCoD][CoH]
"Everything expressed truly from your heart and soul is as pure as gold in the minds of anyone who listens!"--Rizzit
Rema
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  858
Total Posts:  1056
December 19, 2003 7:59:49 PM    View the profile of Rema 
Everything on Rema's body hurt. When he shifted the smallest amount, pain would course though him. As he slowly opened his eyes, bright white light poured down on him, causing him to squint.

"Sir, he is waking up" Rema heard someone say.

"How are his stats?"

"He is stable. I project he will be up and moving within the next few hours." Rema slowly opened his eyes, and could see two blurs, most likely humans, standing over him. He blinked a few times clearing his vision. Two doctors stood over him checking his body.

"Welcome back Lance Corporal. How are you feeling?" the older doctor asked.

"Like i was dragged behind a podracer for a few miles." Rema replied. The doctor chuckled and stuck a needle in him.

"You took quite a beating. You got some blasters burns on your leg and back, you had a piece of shrapnel lodged a few centimeters in your back and you have a two broken ribs along with a broken arm. But that should be all better now, we had you in Bacta for a few hours."

"Yeah i can taste it. You guys really need flavored bacta." Rema replied weakly. The doctor smiled and entered something into his datapad.

"Well your looking good, be easy on yourself for the next couple of days and everything should heal just right." He walked away to tend to other patience. Rema propped himself up and looked at his surroundings. He guessed he was in the sick bay of the Dominion and from the looks of things he might have been out for almost a day.

He noticed Afyon lying in the bed next to him, Slash on the other side of Afyon, and Deep Rogue sitting up getting a bandage wrapped around his head. Rema waved over a nurse and asked him a question.

"How long was I out, and what happened to DD?"

"You were out for ten hours Sir. As for DD, everyone got banged up but you four all hit your heads pretty hard. The rest are resting and waiting for a debriefing." answer the nurse. Rema nodded and interlocked his fingers behind his head. He leaned back staring at the ceiling. He closed is eyes and was asleep in seconds......

-----------------------
"Only Trust your Allies as much as you can Predict your Enemies."
"We need Boots! Good Boots! The kind of Boots your mother used to make!"
"Luke, I am your Fasha."
To Nom Anor, a truly superior Yuuzhan Vong.
TRP/LCPRema/3SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE[LoR][OPE] [AM-B][AM-S][AM-P]
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

December 20, 2003 9:47:49 AM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
[OOC:  I thought everyone was already off planet.  I've also got my spin off started on another thread.  Unless Savior is more then one guy we got that too.  I think that's all the bubbles I can potentially burst.  /OOC]

-----------------------
Kuroishi Wraith VEA
Daishi Raptor VEN
"And the sound of many heads hitting many solid objects was heard throughout the land." me
Rizzit
ComNet Veteran

[VE-ARMY] Captain
[VE-DJO] Initiate (IN)

December 20, 2003 5:28:07 PM    View the profile of Rizzit 
OOC: Savior was meant to be a weapon. However, seeing as it WAS NOT found, I suggest you leave whatever it is that you have.

-----------------------
Army of the Vast Empire
"Everything expressed truly from your heart and soul is as pure as gold in the minds of anyone who listens!"--Rizzit
Sniping101
ComNet Veteran

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  1361
Total Posts:  3940
December 20, 2003 8:06:06 PM    View the profile of Sniping101 
OOC:ok, Rizz, i only know that Cosmic said the head dude was Savior in one of the earlyer posts, maybe it had been a typo or summat. and i just have to throw summat in here even though the RAIDERS have nothing else in particular to do; seeing as we are sitting in a cap. ship doing. . well nothing. sorry if this dosent coinside with the other posts, tell me if it dont, ther wher too many to catch up on so i just read all the RAIDERs ones, /OOC

Snipes was bored. he had nothing to do now that the mission was over and he hated it, he had been kicked out of the lounge for drinking too much, although no wher near drunkeness for Snipes, it took alot to get Snipes drunk. He had got thrown out of the fireing range because the guy ther didnt want snipes using all the ammo, and he had been kick out of the officers lounge, beacuse he wasnt an officer.
Normally Snipes would be getting into some sort of mischeif around now, but all his buds whernt around any more, wher in bacta treatment, or in a leaders possition. plus Snipes himself was in leading possition and had to set an example to his men, even though ther was only one of them now.
Snipes laid back on his bed and took some dice from his pockets; he had changed out of his armor, finding it abnoxious when he wasnt on duty. Snipes subconciously rolled the dice in his hand and thought about stuff, his thoughts first turned to Bethec; the man was dangerous, Dangerous not just to Snipes, but to many more aswell. the man would do what he was told as long as he was given money, Snipes had told the gaurds that had taken Bethec when they arived on the Dominion to tell whoever got interogation that Bethec would accept bribes.
Snipes had known Bethec way back when he had been a boy on Corrielia, Bethec had worked for his Father for a time, a good mechanic. The rest of his aquantance withg Bethec made Snipes uncomfortable, he stopped thinking of him.
Snipes got back up and walked to the lounge, they let him back in, but eyed him carefully.

Snipes slid into the wall across from the lounge door.
"And stay out untill you can handle you liguer better"The bouncer yelled
Snipes stood up and adjusted his jaw. Handle his liquer indeed, Snipes was fine. it was the guy next to Snipes who needed less ale. Snipes watched the man puke wher he was laying in a heap against the wall. The man had tried to punch Snipes because Snipes wasnt a biggot. Snipes kicked the man again for good measure. Snipes hated biggots, and unfortunately ther wher a few too many around for Snipes, the idiots had strange ideas about what being part of the VE ment, they learned diffrent soon, and the idiots spent much time in detention cells for it.
Snipes wlked back down the hall to wher his bunk was. and dropped down into it. he landed on something hard. Snipes stood up and pulled back his covers, under neath was a Deathwind Slug thrower Sniper rifle in mint condidtion with a not attached, Snipes pulled the not off and read it to himself.

"Noticed your E-11/M was getting a little rusty, so use this instead, i remember you saying somethng about liking Slugthrowers better, you have my permission to use it on missions, now wash that whisky off your breath and meat me in the lounge tomarrow at 07:00"

-Rizzit

Snipes laughed to himself. they wouldnt let him back in tomarrow or the next day, most likely for another week, they didnt like Snipes and punshment for getting in a barfight w/o weapons was suspension from the lounge for a few days.

OOC: i g2g.l too bad i had much more planned for this /OOC

-----------------------
Formaly the Perpetual PFC
TRP/FTC/SGT Sniping101/CrazyRAIDERS/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR][IH]
Fireteam Captain- Crazy RAIDERS Squad
Sanitys Last Stop
Cosmic
ComNet Disciple

[VE-ARMY] High Colonel
[VE-DJO] Krath Prophet(ess) (KPR)
[VE-VEEC] Chief Editor

Post Number:  2333
Total Posts:  7772
December 20, 2003 11:53:02 PM    View the profile of Cosmic 
OOC: From my understanding, "Savior" was a man all along. /OOC
----------------------------

Cosmic awoke and slowly opened his eyelids. They quickly retracted shut as a blinding overhead light seaped between his eyelids. He tried again, this time with more success, and he peaked through the small window that were his eyelids and gave a squick eyeballed scan around him. He was lying on some sort of steel bed with some cushion, and the smell of bacta and other medical substances filled his nostrils.

Sick bay. he thought to himself.

He move, but a sharp pain exploded in the back of his head and shot down his body. A nurse walked over to him and rested her hand on his forehead.

"Easy there, Colonel. You took a pretty big blow to the back of the head. You're lucky you just have a concussion. That helmet of yours saved your life."

He tried to query as to where the rest of the Dark Dragoons were kept, but couldn't. The pain was too great, and he was going to have to use most of his energy using the Force to ease the throbbing pain in the back of his head.

-------------------------
OOC: Sorry for such a short post, but there is nothing else to post. All mission objectives have been completed and all squads, save for Wraith, are boarded. There's nothing more to be done.
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
CoT/COL Cosmic/HCA-3/SL/3SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/VE [OPE][OTH][OPA][EW1][CDS][IH][GS][SoS][CoH][PoC][MSM][IOC]
-----------------------
Cleric "Cosmic" Vor'soth
SL/KPR Cosmic/Lion 1-1/mSSD Atrus/VEDJ/VE [VP][KC1][OAK]
-----------------------
[This message has been edited by Cosmic (edited December 21, 2003 12:06:25 AM)]
Merrick
ComNet Member

Post Number:  464
Total Posts:  659
January 2, 2004 11:56:18 PM    View the profile of Merrick 
[OOC: Savior was always going to be a man. They misled us on purpose. Keep up newbs. /OOC]

Merrick sat in her quarters and inspected her wounds. Most of them were hardly worth medical attention, but there were a few that would slow her down for a couple weeks until they healed properly. She sighed, as much as the killing people legally was fun, she was beginning to get tired of all the crap in the Empire. Even as a squad leader she had to take far too many orders. Plus there was all the annoying newbies and their squad leaders she had to deal with, not to mention those above her that couldn't find their ass with their own two hands. Fortunately there were enough with some idea of goings on to validate their existence.

Merrick got up and left her quarters, heading for the bridge in search of Fury. She figured he'd be sitting somewhere thinking about what to do with the scum they'd captured, now that they knew what Savior was. Unfortunately that meant that he probably wouldn't be in a very good mood when she disturbed him...

[OOC2: This is where you go see my other post on the main army comnet. /OOC2]

-----------------------
TRP/SSG Merrick/1SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
-----------------------
Jester Squad's chick with a sword and Squad Leader
To thy protection fear and sorrow flee, and those that weary are of light find rest in thee.
If you love something, set it free. If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it.
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

January 5, 2004 4:04:37 PM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
[OOC:  Wraith has had transport off planet as arranged by Daishi and the CRV Sweetums. So it be up to you all to finally close this out and lock it down.  My offer of having the Sweetums' medics remove every organ that 'Savior' does not need to live or can be replaced by machinery removed and the rest being put in a fish tank is still open.  That is what bringing someone back "Alive" means.  Or we can give him some rather high quality gender changing surgery and drop him in some back water brothel.  Evil ideas.  /OOC]

-----------------------
Kuroishi Wraith VEA
Daishi Raptor VEN
Fury
ComNet Overlord

[VE-ARMY] High General
[VE-VEHC] High General*

January 5, 2004 6:04:57 PM    View the profile of Fury 
Dai, you need to read the George Alec Effinger When Gravity Fails trilogy if you haven't already.  Those suggestions would fall squarely in the world of The City.

-----------------------
Rizzit
ComNet Veteran

[VE-ARMY] Captain
[VE-DJO] Initiate (IN)

January 8, 2004 8:36:13 PM    View the profile of Rizzit 
Two weeks after the last squad left AlzocIII, Fury had called a meeting with all the officers involved in the whole mess. There were twelve people altogether sitting at the "meeting. At the very head of the table were Fury and Peacemaker. To Fury's right was Rizzit and Fallen Angel who sat directly across from Kairo and Afyon. To Afyon's left, sat Merrick and Dragoon; across from them were Kurioshi and Raziel. Opposite Fury and Peacemaker at the other end of the table sat Cosmic and TK-112. Once everyone was seated, Fury stood and began the meeting.

"Thank you all for coming, and I hope that you are recovering or recovered from your bumps on the head, frostbite, blaster wounds, or whatever the case may be." Fury started." There is no easy way to say this people other than to just be honest: this mission turned out to be a disaster. We played right into the New Republic's trap for the schematics, just as they hoped we would. We thought savior was a weapon of some sort--it turned out to be a man. Not just any man though: one of the leaders of their 'little operation'. However, I would not abandon all hope that there is no weapon bent on wiping us out; nor the fact that we've seen the last of AlzocIII. If there is any good news to come out of this, we captured the two NR Leaders and are going to process them shortly. Before we continue, I believe Merrick has some news to share with us. Merrick, the floor is yours." Said Fury as he sat down.

Merrick stood up slowly. She had not been looking forward to this, but there was no way to put it off any longer: she had to get it over with. "Thank you Fury." Merrick said. and I'll get you back later for making ME make this announcement. She said to herself. "Fellow imperials, this has been my last mission that I will be spending with you. I have enjoyed my time here for the most part, but eventually all things must come to an end. But I'm not leaving you on your own: I intend to leave Dragoon in my place to run the squad. Hopefully he will keep the antics of Jester alive." Merrick finished her speach, then sat back down: grinning at Dragoon.

Fury could tell just by looking at Merrick that he was in trouble, but for the time being decided to let it pass. Rizzit decided not to say anything, because Fury had done a well enough job of debriefing that all he had to worry about was debriefing the Raiders. Before closing the meeting Fury did mention that the sleds were salvaged and that they would be available if need be for future missions. When he was done Fury dismissed the meeting, but not before calling for a round of applause for Merrick due to the excellent job she did in her years of service to the Empire (and hoping that it would get him out of hot water with her later).

-----------------------
Army of the Vast Empire
Merrick
ComNet Member

Post Number:  464
Total Posts:  659
January 8, 2004 8:52:40 PM    View the profile of Merrick 
Merrick shook her head as the squad leaders and their assistants applauded her. An empty gesture, because for most of her time in VE she had been a pain in the ass, and she knew it. When the applause finished everyone rose to leave, but Merrick remained seated. Fury waited until everyone else had left before asking Merrick what was up. "See now making me tell them was just cruel, I should do something to get you back for that." Fury stopped where he was and Merrick chuckled. "Don't worry General, I think being in charge of this lot is punishment enough. Have fun with Dragoon as an SL." She grinned as Fury groaned slightly, stood up and walked out past him. Time to give her squad the news.

[OOC: And with that, I'm officially replaced. I'll stick around to aid Dragoon where he needs it and to finish the Jester site.]

-----------------------
TRP/SSG Merrick/1SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
-----------------------
Jester Squad's chick with a sword and Squad Leader
To thy protection fear and sorrow flee, and those that weary are of light find rest in thee.
If you love something, set it free. If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it.
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

January 8, 2004 10:10:51 PM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
[OOC:  There's another plot continuity fairy on the loose, quick kill it!  Kuroishi is rather captured and Wraith having alternate transportation off planet is quite likely to have skipped off on thier merry way, unless someone really wants to press the issue.  If you want I'll just make a mental note that it was really Daishi and the news of Kuroishi's capture is being kept supressed.  /OOC]

-----------------------
Kuroishi Wraith VEA
Daishi Raptor VEN
Fury
ComNet Overlord

[VE-ARMY] High General
[VE-VEHC] High General*

January 9, 2004 12:13:14 AM    View the profile of Fury 
[OOC] Might be easier to play it off as Daishi filling in.  That way we just close chapter on this story rather than flog the carcass yet again. [/OOC]

-----------------------
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

Post Number:  1789
Total Posts:  1789
January 9, 2004 3:17:37 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
[OOC:  Hehehe, the city was a great story, but I read that in The Illustrated Man...  It was a cool city though, captures you, replaces everything in you with machinery...  evil stuff.  Anyways, unless I get orders not to, I'm going to start ignoring this topic (now that I'm back from leave and can ignore instead of being lazy) and concentrate on the Wraith one.]

-----------------------
Argon Viper
IW COL Argon Viper{ret}
Fallen Angel and Proud of It!
"History is on the move, those who cannot keep up will watch from a distance, and those who get in our way will not watch at all" - Grand Admiral Thrawn
"In combat, second place is only the last to die."- Anonymous
"Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses" - Carl G Jung
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Doomsday Savior  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 2:20:25 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 112  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >