Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Emergency on Fresia (Wildcard Platoon)

Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ]   
Author
Topic:  Emergency on Fresia (Wildcard Platoon)
Fury
ComNet Overlord

[VE-ARMY] High General
[VE-VEHC] High General*

Post Number:  1578
Total Posts:  2689
  RE: Emergency on Fresia (Wildcard Platoon)
August 25, 2003 9:00:17 PM    View the profile of Fury 
The first thing that changed was the sudden rush back into consciousness as the dropship hit ground...hard.  The second came the bone weary pain that seemed to envelop him. 

This soon passed as he realized no one was moving to set up a perimeter. Groaning, Fury stumbled to his feet and tried to open the hatch.  The automated system was not working so he pried open an access panel and worked the manual release until the large bay door groaned open a bit.  Vegeta got up and took over once the door was half down.  This allowed him to take a look at Haun.

Faragos-Tinn had gotten most of the trooper's armor off and was running a medisensor over him, likely obtained from the ship's medical stores.  "Sir, it looks like his back got broken during the landing.  Doesn't matter really, the heat put him into a coma so I doubt he felt it.  At least, you'd hope not."

"Do what you can. Find a way to hydrate him and pump him with some painkillers just in case he wakes up. I'm going to check on the pilot and figure out what our situation is."

Pointing to Eagle13, who was collecting their gear, he said, "Take a look outside and set some sensors.  Take Vegeta with you.  I need to know where we are, whose nearby and what went wrong."  The trooper picked up a blaster rifle and a sensor pack and headed for the ramp.

Scrambling into the cockpit, he found what he had feared.  The pilot was deathly pale and holding his ribs.  "Not my best landing," he muttered.  Fury ran back and grabbed the medisensor from Faragos-Tinn and gave the pilot some painkillers.  He wasn't enough of a medic to know what to do in this case. 

The pilot pointed to a datapad he had apparently been tapping on. Fury picked it up. Not bad for a condition report by a half-conscious man.  The dropship was essentially done for.  Heat damage had taken out one of the repulsorlifts, which had aided in causing the hard landing.  Most of the cargo crates were reporting cracked seals.

Worse news though, was the telemetry data.  The dropship had crashed 25 kilometers to the east of the rest of the squad.  At least they were on the same island.  Instead of being behind the lines, they were now placed in a flank position to the right of the front lines.  Fury pointed to the comm unit.  The pilot shook his head.

Walking back to the hold, he gave the sensor back to Faragos-Tinn and pointed him off to the pilot.  Heading outside, he found Eagle13 setting up remote sensors half a klick away.  Vegeta was busy digging out some trenches around a heavily damaged home.  Inside, gear was already placed to monitor sensor readings.  It would be dark in a few hours and without adequate knowledge of their status, it would be a really long night.  Fury got to work assessing what gear they would need and how they would get word to the Imperial forces about their condition.
  -----------------------
PRF/LG Fury/VEA/TADATH/VE [SCP][PoC][SotE:HC][SotE:VEA][IOC]
Prefect - Stormtrooper Corps
Administrator - Imperial Center
[This message has been edited by Fury (edited September 2, 2003 7:34:01 PM)]
Slash
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  23
Total Posts:  33
August 26, 2003 2:01:11 AM    View the profile of Slash 
After entering the tank, Slash shouldered his way past Lostsoldier and Kjerri, and propped himself up in the commander's hatch of the assualt machine, and set his stolen T21 on the roof of the tank. He grabbed a power line running to a triplicate radio, and plugged it into his gun, toggled the autocharge switch, and got ready to rock.

(Demi, i await orders...)

-----------------------
Lance Corporal D. "Slash" Veran

TRP/LCPL/2Sqd/1Plt/1Co/1Bat/1Reg/1Div//VE
Kairo
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  253
Total Posts:  1338
August 26, 2003 9:32:21 AM    View the profile of Kairo 
(OOC Going to be short because I have to go out for abit today. OOC)

Since Kairo was out of an At-Pt he was forced to do communication work for his group. Right now he is on his way to the shuttle shocktech had landed a few kilometers away from the destroyed walker construction facility. "Where is that stupid shuttle," Kairo said as he clawed his way through the folliage. "He said it was not far north...."

A few minutes later the shuttle came into view. "Feew. I thought I would never make it. Finally I can get a fresh pair of clothes on. This walker outfit is in shreds."

Walking up the docking ramp Kairo headed straight for the locker. "Hope this thing has a spare suit." Opening up the hatch he was rewarded with a fresh walker suit. "I was hoping for somthing different, but this is better than nothing.Time to head to the cockpit."

Hopping into the pilots seat he switched on the intercom and started reading the incoming reports. "Lets see here. Dvader still hasn't run into much trouble. Dark Pheonix and Otto Vox haven't run into much trouble either. It seems like we beat them, but I have this feeling that somthing isn't right. Lets check in with Xaivier and Shocktech." Switching to Iron horse frquency he said, "Hey Shocktech have you run into anything?"

While waiting for a reply Kairo looked at the long range radar. He was startle at the huge mass of rebel troops that were headed for the Dark Dragoons. Picking up his com unit he signalled Otto Vox, "Sir there is a huge rebel task force headed at the Dark Dragoons. I think they might need some help."

(OOC Thats all I have time for. Got to go. OOC)

-----------------------
Private First Class Kairo
Iron Horse rules.
If it has a Rebel insignia, shoot, ask questions later
TRP/PFC Kairo/1SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/Ve
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class

Post Number:  589
Total Posts:  948
August 26, 2003 9:53:17 AM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
[OOC:  So much for getting back to work on Project Copyright Infringement.  Are there short days or something because as I understand it dawn was just starting to approach?  Oh well I'll just run with whatever.  /OCC]

Kuroishi waited on the roof top for the rest of Wriath to give the signal that the HQ had been secured.  Remnants from the now severly depleted rebel troops trying to guard the area had mostly fallen back leaving the area by default in the hands of the two Wraiths stationed on the rooftops around the HQ.

"Something is happening in there."  Kuroishi said as he watched several figures move through a barely light area.

Argon's attention joined Kuroishi's on the building and the duo scanned the windows to see if they could pick out the Wraiths.

"I got a bunch of figures just standing around but I don't think they're our guys.  Confirmed.  Rebel officer commanding what looks like a bunch of squad leaders."  Argon said as a light flicked on suprising the officer and his men.

"I guess this means we can flip for who goes in there now."  Kuroishi jested as he lined up his first shot.

"Kidding this means one of the Wraiths is in control of the main computer and giving us these great shots.  We better hurry they're starting for the door."  Argon replied as he began firing.

Kuroishi joined in and finished the officer and one of the three squad leaders before Argon beat him to the other two.

"Just imagine if I had my Timbique Edition Zues rifle."  Kuroishi said as another curtain opened up and the lights flashed on in another office.

"So how is the honey moon between your otherself and his wife going?"  Argon asked in an attempt to distract Kuroishi.

"I'd rather not talk about it.  Besides we've been out on missions lately."  Kuroishi answered.

"Raziel to all squads we are now in control of the Docking Bay HQ.  Enemy resistance has become non-existant in our area.  We've opened a small window for supply runs from above now.  Wraith set up to hold against counter attacks.  A transport with the rest of our gear is supposed to be on it's way."  Raziel finally broke radio silence.

[OOC:  If someone else wants to write about the inside activities of capturing the HQ they are still free to.  So what's next then?  By my count the enemy has had four AT-ATs taken out, several hundred troops lost and I'm not even sure what we're supposed to actually accomplish here.  SNAFU.  /OOC]

-----------------------
Great Death Leader of the Fallen
The Chief Instigator of Pain and Terror
GN Daishi(2LT Kuroishi)
"Victory through terror, terror through infiltration. Redefining pain and suffering since 2000 and damn proud of it."  Fallen Angels motto.
"And the sound of many heads hitting many solid objects was heard throughout the land." me
Fallen Angel
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant
[VE-DJO] Sith Adept (AD)

Post Number:  874
Total Posts:  3342
August 26, 2003 11:20:45 AM    View the profile of Fallen Angel 
OOC: Mission=get rid of rebels i thought, and try and make peace with the planetary government. Could be wrong. Maybe Japer or Rizz would care to help clarify this one? /OOC:

Angel depressed the detonation trigger..........nothing happened...

"WHAT THE...." he yelled.

"Did you check the power cells on it?" snipes asked.

"Of course i did, i mean this is rebel equipment but..." Angel opened the power cells, only to find them depleted. "Anybody got a spare power cell?" he asked

"No," jed said, "but i can slave a blaster pack to it. You have an extra one of those?"

"Ya sure, haven't been using them lately, here ya go." Angel said handing the detonator and blaster pack to Jed. jed got to work and in a few minutes had evreything ready.

Jed you're the architect here, you do the honors. jed pressed the trigger. a muffled *pop* emitted from the facility, and for a few seconds, nothing happened. then the walls started to buckle and crumble. The ground started shaking as large chunks of duracrete fell from the facility.Then the entire thing began to collapse in upon itself. the ground rumbled and shook as the facility collapsed.  the remaining rebel walkers were distracted by the destruction of their base, and IH took advantage of that situation. Angel could see an ESPO walker wading through the enemy lines, and he knew it was Otto.

'Umm, angel..." snipes piped up, "weren't we just supposed to sabotage it? I mean when we take the planet...wouldn't a fully fucntional walker facility been useful?"

Angel remained silent..."We were sent hre to sabotage, so i sabotaged...meh im sure there are others on this god forsaken planet."

Jed opened a comlink to Rizzit, "Rizz this is Jed, mission accomplished, waiting for further instructions."

"i want snipes and you to come back here and help us out, we need a sharpshooter. Angel you come back to and lay some booby traps for the incoming rebel forces, then go help find out what happened to Fury and the rest of drill. we had reports that their drop didn't go very well. I may have you take mara along to help find them and treat any injuries. Rizzit out"

The trio hopped back on their speeder bikes and floored it back to the front.

"Guys, i need to make another stop at that rebel supply shed to grab some IM mines and other toys. you can come with or go on ahead your choice." Angel said over the bikes com unit.

"We'll stop by to grab blaster packs and the such." Jed replied, "but lets hurry...."

(kinda short but im runnin out of things to write)

-----------------------
--(' . ')--  --('.'-)  --( . )--  (--'.')--  (^' . '^) --(^-^)--
Lance Corporal Fallen Angel: CRAZY RAIDERS
Pupil of Jubei (RIP)
CRAZYTRP/LCPL Fallen Angel/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1REG/VEA/VE [LoR]

"When an 800lb gorilla has ya by the tits...ya listen" - Robin Williams
"Do not be to eager to deal out death and judgment, even the very wise cannot see all ends"- Gandalf
Fury
ComNet Overlord

[VE-ARMY] High General
[VE-VEHC] High General*

August 26, 2003 7:11:56 PM    View the profile of Fury 
He had taken the dog watch to let the young troopers get some sleep.  Faragos-Tinn had all the makings of a medic if he'd pay attention to it.  Haun was stabilized but still in a coma.  The dropship pilot was more or less put back together and was now sleeping. 

It had been decided that the pilot, Grigorio, would stay with Haun in the shelter of the damaged home.  They had been given generic coveralls and some light body armor.  With luck, they could pass as either locals or hapless freighter crew members and not shot on sight by any roving New Republic patrols. 

Fury yawned and walked over to the vehicles.  Vegeta had spent some time accumulating supplies in his free time.  A dented but usable Chariot command speeder was strapped down with supplies both inside and out.  Fury and Faragos-Tinn would operate that and with luck contact someone on an Imperial frequency once they left the crash area.  Vegeta would operate a speeder bike, as would Eagle13. 

A perfectly good AT-ST/A had been transported down, but a solitary walker in this environment was just a big, slow moving target for a rocket team.  It had been packed with much of the gear they had been unable to take with them - or reasonably expect a wounded pilot and a comatose trooper to use - and set ablaze.  That was their cue to leave.

"Vegeta, Eagle13.  Scout to the northwest about 5 klicks ahead.  We'll stay to the south of you and move near to the water's edge.  If you see anything, hightail it back to the nearest checkpoint.  We'll meet up with you in four hours if not sooner."  Both troopers nodded and moved out.
  -----------------------
[This message has been edited by Fury (edited August 26, 2003 7:12:59 PM)]
Raziel
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight (DJK)

Post Number:  864
Total Posts:  2873
August 27, 2003 7:28:44 AM    View the profile of Raziel 
(ooc: back from holiday now I'm bored of commanding so I'm going to have some fun. By the way the days on this planet are VERY VERY long if I'm correct so we still wouldn't be in light I don't think!)
    Within half a second of kuroishi's bullet smashing through a certain captains window the light outside the front of the building blew. The area around the one entrance through the perimeter fence was momentarily lit by thousands of sparks and then plunged into darkness. The two guards were already on full alert they knew that a small force of imperials had advanced beyond them and an attack was expected.
    The first guard went to the light, whilst the other picked up a heavy duty light and flicked the switch for the emergency light on the roof of the hut flooding the road with light. It cast eerie shadows, but revealed nothing more the guard carried on scanning the surroundings.
    Slowly the first guard bent down, noticing something out of the corner of his eye. He picked up what was essentially a small black blade. He hefted up his rifle and looked all around him.
    "There's got to be someone out here!" he shouted back. He edged back slowly to the small hut on the side of the road. Once inside he kept his rifle shouldered and joined his companion in scanning the road leading to the docking bay.
    A small scraping noise from above was all the warning they had. Both men looked up. A small black figured swung down through the open door landing between the two men. The movement of his hands were two fast to see, but a moment later one of the guards struggled weakly with Raziel's arm tight around his neck, the other wavered blood spurting from his neck. Raziel withdrew his knife from the seconds neck and used his free hand to break the others spine.
    It had been 2.5 seconds between the light going out and the guards switching on the backups. After a brief spell of training with Japheth Raziel was at a level of physical fitness he had not attained since working on nar Shaddaa. 2.5 seconds had been more than enough.
    He looked down at the console in front of him and flicked a few switches, he tapped his comm.-unit and beeped twice to the rest of the squad. The fences were all wired up to this building, the system had been advanced to say the least so Raziel had taken out the source. When his squad signalled back he would follow them into the building covering their backs from the shadows. His comm. unit beeped once.

"Snipers on the roof's outside!" shouted the squad leader. The four men had been sent to the front of the building fully armed. The front lights would go out for ten seconds and let them get out safely, the plan was then to come up on the snipers from behind. They were well trained, confident and armed for the job.
    The light went out and the four men sprinted across the lawn in almost complete darkness. To Raziel this was as clear as day.
    "Easy sport," he whispered. He projected his voice and shouted out. Instantly the four men were down on their knees taking aim. 'good training'. Raziel leapt from the tree behind them and slit the last ones throat before changing his momentum and diving to the side. The other three soldiers turned and saw their comrade fall to the floor, clutching at his neck.
    Before any of them could react again a knife whistled through the air and lodged in the squad commanders chest. He was knocked from his feet clutching at the knife, he gun skittered across the ground. The two others turned as he fell back, letting their rifles swivel off aim. They turned back to see a dark form crouched in front of them, green eyes glaring at them. To both of them he seemed to leap through the air in slow motion, but neither of them could bring their rifles around quick enough. He landed gracefully between them and brought up both his arms. The one on his left was quick enough to lean back and get up his forearm to block the blow, the other was far too slow and Raziel's fist connected solidly with his temple.
    The quicker of the two grabbed onto Raziel's left arm, holding it high and tried to bring his rifle across to shoot at Raziel's exposed belly. Raziel used the man's strong grip to lift himself off the floor, not realising what his assailant was doing the soldier kept his grip. Lifting both feet off the floor Raziel kicked the soldier hard in the chest, right before he could be shot.
    The two went flying away from each other. The soldier landed hard, Raziel was up in a flash descending on his opponent with his knives.

The squad looked up from where he laid. He couldn't see where his gun had landed, or where his squad was. The impact of the blow had dazed him, but the knife had lodged firmly in his armour. Suddenly the lights came back on, stood right in front of him was their attacker. It was an imperial storm commando, but he had faced them before and they never fought like that. He jumped to his feet, combat knife in hand and launched himself at the imperial. Raziel shifted his weight to one side and launched one hand at the others wrist. As the knife flew from the sergeants hand all he could think was impossible. Then Raziel's own knife shot out at his exposed neck.

"Raziel this is Yun," Radio silence was broken, that meant either good news or terrible. Sounded like the former. "We've taken the command centre, what now?"
    "Ok hold up there, make sure no-one can take it back! Turn off all the lights if you can. Find out where the officers are and try and light them up. I'll deal with the last few men hanging around." There was no reply.
    Raziel was inside the building now, moving quickly through the dark corridors. This brought back many memories to him, normally he would be running through dark corridors trying to find that one target. This time every living thing in this building was his target.

They had obviously not been quick enough. The rebel squad dubbed "the tiger's" had been moving towards a distress call from the other remaining squad "the flash." One-by-one they had lost radio contact with the others. First the small elite fire team had only gone outside for a few seconds before they disappeared, the squad leader had something about their bodies being on the lawn but he wasn't sure. Then the patrolling guards on the east side had gone, then another squad was lost shortly after mounting an attack to retake the control centre. Over the last minute or so the leaders less soldiers still inside the base were lost one-by-one.
    The base suddenly seemed not to be their own anymore. In the almost pitch black every corridor took on an entirely different quality. Every sounds from a piece of machinery had them all jumping from their skins. This is no way to fight! the squad leader thought.
    The squad leader looked around at the dead bodies that had been flash squad. He realised he was alone now. He looked round at his squad, noticing their fear. Aiming his torch at the far door he said:
    "Let's get out of this damn place, I have no idea how many imperials there are, but we cant do any good now," Then there was a crack behind them. They all turned to see the limp form of one of their men fall to the floor. None of them thought to look up. There was a clang behind them, immediately seven flashlights focused on a grenade rolling towards them. Bodies flew through the air and in the brief flash of light Raziel was visible falling from the ceiling onto the man furthest from the explosion. A few moments later and it was over.
    Raziel held up the rebel comm unit he had been using to track the rebel soldiers. Silence. Raziel's chest was heaving up and down rapidly and blood soaked his clothes, giving the black uniform a shiny appearance. He had not exercised his skills in that way for a long long time. He had missed it.
    "Raziel to all squads we are now in control of the Docking Bay HQ.  Enemy resistance has become non-existant in our area.  We've opened a small window for supply runs from above now.  Wraith set up to hold against counter attacks.  A transport with the rest of our gear is supposed to be on it's way." Raziel smiled.

-----------------------
SL/SGMTRaziel/4SQD/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/ {EW1} {WoS} {VP} {IG}
Squad Leader - Squad4 Wraiths
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989.
Argon Viper
ComNet Expert

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major
[VE-VEEC] Senior Writer

Post Number:  1789
Total Posts:  1789
August 27, 2003 4:06:05 PM    View the profile of Argon Viper 
"Understood," replied Argon as he and Kuroishi got up and began to move down to the position where the rest of the Wraiths waited.

"All right," said Raz, "Yun, Afyon, set up some heavy weapons in a place with a good view around the area.  I want you to cover the entire place.  Ditto to Argon and Kuroishi as snipers.  Lukas, Gokai, set up a camp, even if we don't stay here, it'll make a good base."

"And what are you going to do?" asked Kuroishi.

"I'm going to make sure the base is clear," replied Raziel.

"That bum," grumbled Argon, "taking all the fun jobs."

"Yeah, but I guess we'll get used to it," replied Kuroishi as they headed for the tower they had marked earlier.

"By the way," said Argon, "did you see that meteor that came down earlier?  I didn't know we were supposed to be in the middle of a shower, that could make drops somewhat dangerous."

"Yeah, I saw it," replied Kuroishi, "I thought it was my imagination, there's not supposed to be any meteor activity in this system for another few months.  I thought I heard it impact too."

"Yeah," said Argon, setting up his rifle, "I wonder what it was."

-----------------------
Argon Viper
IW COL Argon Viper{ret}
Fallen Angel and Proud of It!
"History is on the move, those who cannot keep up will watch from a distance, and those who get in our way will not watch at all" - Grand Admiral Thrawn
"In combat, second place is only the last to die."- Anonymous
"Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses" - Carl G Jung
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

August 27, 2003 4:23:06 PM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
[OOC:  Woohoo some support again!  Now let's see if I can keep a post from getting lost this time.  /OCC]

"Raz.  Got some good news and some bad news.  Sounds like Fury has gotten a little off track due to some ak-ak, but we have managed to get at least some fresh supplies from the other ship that did make it through.  We don't have an exact fix on his position and the other squads are sending out recon patrols of thier own to try and find him, they probably could use some help.  What are your orders?"  Yun said as he looked up from the report on the comadiered commcenter display.

"First order of buiseness no matter what is to get resupplied.  If we don't do that we'll be no good to anyone.  Kuroishi, Argon.  As the strongest two you'll get the honour of packing our supplies from the dropzone back to our HQ here."  Raziel replied.

[OOC:  Now that we got our squad leader back I'm going to wait until some orders come in to make a longer post.  /OOC]

-----------------------
GN Daishi(2LT Kuroishi)
"Victory through terror, terror through infiltration. Redefining pain and suffering since 2000 and damn proud of it."  Fallen Angels motto.
"And the sound of many heads hitting many solid objects was heard throughout the land." me
Raziel
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

August 27, 2003 4:37:49 PM    View the profile of Raziel 
(ooc: get on IRC ya lazy gits!!! I'll change this to a post in a min
Fury were you trying to outdo my first ever post with that drop you bad man!)

"You're joking? The old man is back on the ground again?" Raziel asked.
    "It's true. If he doesnt have his old armour he may have brought a walking stick with his suit." Yun replied shaking his head with mock sadness.
    "Don't they shoot troopers for being that disrespectful to senior officers anymore?" Argon asked as he sat down a crate of standard ammunition. "Thats most of the stuff we can use, their's tonnes of stuff in there. I'm sure the whole platoon could run off of it!"
    "Ok for now we keep this area secure, if drill does get in trouble we're probably best suited to getting out there through rebel forces and getting them back safely. I wish we could move, but right now we're all thats holding this dock. The rebels seem reluctant to counter attack but i'm sure it will happen when they've recoved from our attacks!"
    On cue the automatic alarm sounded and the perimeter was flooded with light. A small force of soldiers was caught trying to cut through the fence. A burst of heavy weapons fire dropped the closest soldier and sent the others retreating into the darkness.
    "Did you.." started Yun
    "Reset the alarms? Yes" finished Raziel. "Ok squad we've got a large area to cover. Our attack was precise and well planned they won't believe that this many people took the bay so keep moving around and firing from different positions."
    "What after that? We can't get reinforcements in without taking out the air defences...." Suddenly Kuroishi had answered his own question.
    "Yep hopefully if Rizzit gives us the go ahead we'll deal with that. For now we need some more men to keep this place secure!"

(OOC: will we bring some regular troops down at some point or should i edit this post?)

-----------------------
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989.
[This message has been edited by Raziel (edited August 27, 2003 5:03:15 PM)]
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

August 28, 2003 1:05:39 PM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
[OOC:  I got an idea of me own.  Why do I get the feeling 'Komm Susser Todd' from 'End of Evangelion' should be playing during my post?  /OOC]

"Well if that is the case then perhaps I should get those turrets we had to blast on our way in back in order as well.  I saw a candy shop for technicians on my way here."  Kuroishi said with a slight glee that disturbed everyone.

Kuroishi lacking his own prearanged toolbox just grabbed the biggest toolbox he could find from the repair facilities and filled it with his ussual tools, welding torches, multi-tools, wrenches, crowbars, chisels, armor peelers, screw drivers, and his personal favorite which he couldn't put in the tool box, the biggest sledge hammer he could find.

Kuroishi grabbed what spare parts he was certain to need and what he could carry that he thought he would need.

Scrambling up to the roof turrets he started to work while there was a lull in the assaults.

"Give me five minutes and turret one will be back on-line."  Kuroishi said as he diagnosed.

[OOC:  Sometimes being old has it's advantages.  /OOC]

-----------------------
GN Daishi(2LT Kuroishi)
shocktech
ComNet n00b

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  6
Total Posts:  6
August 28, 2003 3:19:17 PM    View the profile of shocktech 
Shocktech rode his speeder bike around the area
in search of any fellow troopers. During his
escapades he came across a structure with the
same frame-work as the Great Massai Temple.
Shocktech finally came to a large open field
where he saw his comrades fighting off
a team of Rebels only about 950 meters
away from the strange structure.

"Oh damn" Said Shocktech as he took
his blaster from its holster and ran to
help.

"Nice of you to show up at such a pleasant
time" Said Kairo as he dodged a bolt to the
head
The rest of the squad nodded

Shocktech smirked and replied
"Is now the time to snap at each other?"

"Guess not"

The Rebels were advancing very quickly,
there were too many of them to kill with
accurate blaster bolts, but just then
Shocktech smiled and slid out his
vibroblade.

"Todays special is tender and juicy
Rebels, freshly cut and topped with
your choice of sauce"

Shocktech swung the blade above
his head and decapitating the enemy
one by one

"Nice work" Said Kairo as he gathered his
weapons

Shocktech whiped the blood off his
armor and replied
"Now that that is done and over with,
I have some info, when I was looking
for you guys, I came across a structure
with the same look as the Great Massai
Temple"

"What? ? ? ? ?"

"I know, I thought I was seeing things, but
trust me, I wasn't, I think we should go check
it out"

"Wheres Otto?"

"Don't know, he was seperated from us when we
were attacked earlier"

"This mission just keeps getting better and better"
Shocktech said as he jumped on his speeder

"Lets move!!"

-----------------------
Private First Class Shocktech Van' Phoenix
Iron Horse Squad
WildCard Platoon
Army of the Vast Empire
TRP/PFC Shocktech/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LOR]
If it moves, blast it.............
Fury
ComNet Overlord

[VE-ARMY] High General
[VE-VEHC] High General*

August 28, 2003 4:57:12 PM    View the profile of Fury 
It had been awhile since his first mission, and about as long since a mission which put him way off course from any friendlies and left him counting on green troops to save his bacon from the fire.  Of course, Faragos-Tinn was on the verge of falling apart seeing as all of the above applied to him.

So, Fury took the time to keep one eye on the sensors and another on the trooper driving the Chariot.  He had the vehicle combat experience and should have been driving, but if the rookie had control of the weapons systems, every small creature in their path would've already been taken out by blaster fire.  Not to mention that this would have alerted any locals that bad guys were in the vicinity.  To pass the time, he told the trooper stories of frelled-up missions he had been on in the past and how he managed to emerge unscathed.  He also took the time to let the trooper know that being nervous and cracking up would get everyone killed.  A battlefield was not a place for psychoanalysis and sometimes the only way to get a trooper to fight was to play the guilt card.  No one ever wanted to let their buddies down.

Eventually, they got through their route and made it near the objective unopposed.  Having taken the shortest route, Fury decided to dismount and walk the last kilometer to the rally point.  It would give Faragos-Tinn a little time to walk off any extra anxiety.  At the moment, Fury's patience was just about at its breaking point.  Having shared some tales with the rookie, the trooper had decided to reciprocate.  He'd heard enough stories about growing up on an Outer Rim backwater to last a lifetime.  The young trooper had changed the names but it was the same old story.  Frankly, it was amazing half of these kids didn't off themselves by the time they were 13 if things had truly been that bad. 

Fury pointed out danger signs and how to find the best path in a shattered urban landscape.  Faragos-Tinn was a surprisingly quick study for a rancher's kid.  Twenty minutes later and they had arrived at the rally point and heard a slightly muffled speeder bike engine in the distance.  They made their way to a building with relatively clear fields of fire all around and at least two viable escape routes.  They heard the speeder bike engine again, this time a bit louder.  A voice muttered to the left of them, "Idiot."

Vegeta climbed down from the pile of rubble he had slid up to.  Putting away his macrobinoculars he walked up to Fury and Faragos-Tinn. They were holed up in the shattered ruins of a neighborhood cantina.  Faragos-Tinn was busy activating some sensors.  "How long have you two been here?" asked Vegeta.

"About five minutes.  I've been watching you come in.  Good job."

Vegeta just nodded and thumbed back outside.  "Sir, you've got to do something about that kid.  No sooner had you two left out of visual range and that goofball gunned his speeder and went off on a tear.  I was left playing catch-up for the first two klicks.  He went right by an E-Web nest.  If they hadn't still been watching his vapor trail, I'd have been toast.  As it was, I got my shots off before they did theirs. 

"From there on, I left him to his own devices.  He never made any of the relay points on time, though I could hear him showboating in the distance.  Basically I just let him flush out enemy positions for me.  I took out another three emplacements and one squad-plus sized patrol. Its just that, I think he's probably more of a danger to us than he is to himself."

"Agreed," said Fury.  "I think we ought to be extra careful both when he shows up and when we leave."

"Oh, I forgot," said Vegeta.  Passing over a datapad, "I mapped out where I think some enemy holdouts are.  I also think that here- and here," pointing to designated sections of the map overlay, "and where they are hiding a lot of civilians. I saw more than the usual amount of kids running around this area and they would wave to me until they got a glimpse of armor under these rags."  Vegeta and Eagle13 had covered themselves in grayish cloaks before heading out to somewhat obscure themselves.

"Any trouble from that?" asked Faragos-Tinn.

"Only harassing fire.  Looks like they tried to get me out of there more than kill me.  I just don't think they wanted a fight right where they were." He finished with a shrug.

Fury nodded.  "Sounds about right.  If we ever get through the jamming we've been fighting, I'll send that info along.  Maybe we can cut the civilians off from the rest of the enemy forces and make them consider surrender.  Its not very tactful but it will get the job done."

A roaring engine plant made all three jump up and rush for the outside and whatever cover they could find.  Faragos-Tinn looked up from the sensor pack he was holding.  "One speeder, two others following and some kind of landspeeder."

Vegeta opened a comm line and led Eagle13 in.  Fury grabbed his A280 and crept back into the building and up to its second story.  There wasn't much there but some altitude and slight cover.  The panicking trooper almost rammed the building coming in, but managed to apply the brakes and jump off and up against a rubble pile, opening fire way too early and ruining shots for Fury; and apparently for Vegeta, who clotted him with a fist-sized piece of permacrete.

Fury got a new angle on one of the bikes trying to encircle them.  Without bothering to sight in the rider, he put a couple of bolts into the bike, flipping the rider off into a tangle of metal rods and permacrete.  Farragos-Tinn had grabbed a concussion rifle from the Chariot and was ranging out and taking shots at the landspeeder.  One eventually connected and the vehicle went up in flames.  He picked up his blaster and, with Vegeta's help, finished off the landspeeder's occupants while they were diving for cover.

Eagle13, to his credit, had chosen to target the remaining speeder bike, which was doing a good job weaving around obstacles and presenting a hard target.  Eagle13 had not yet taken a shot, patiently tracking the rider as he exhausted his energy taking hard turns.  Soon, it was obviously he would tire and make a mistake.  Fury saw the error as it was happening, a straight path along and 20 meter stretch of open space.  Eagle13 saw it too.  The shot took the rider in the chest and knocked him to the ground.  The bike sputtered and dropped to the ground, crushing the side of a residential building as it came to a stop.

Fury was about to warn the troopers that the riders could have called in backup when Eagle13 stood up and started cheering and yelling obscenities at his former pursuers.

That was when the sniper shot took him in the head.

-----------------------
[This message has been edited by Fury (edited August 29, 2003 6:34:27 PM)]
Fallen Angel
ComNet Member

[VE-DJO] Sith Adept (AD)

August 29, 2003 10:59:58 AM    View the profile of Fallen Angel 
OOC: I haven't been posting because i have no idea what to do anymore, i'm out of ideas for now, and my posts are getting borderline repetitive. So somone from Raiders please come up with an idea we can work with/OOC:

sry for clogging topic... {edit} guess i could have put this in Fresia Q/A

-----------------------
Pupil of Jubei (RIP)

"Do not be to eager to deal out death and judgment, even the very wise cannot see all ends"- Gandalf
[This message has been edited by Angel (edited August 29, 2003 11:00:28 AM)]
Raziel
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

August 30, 2003 11:22:53 AM    View the profile of Raziel 
    "There," Raziel said somberly pointing out into the darkness.
    "Where?" Yun asked. Raziel's unnaturally sharp eyes followed the rebel scout up to the perimiter fence. Soon the darkness strained his own eyes. He looked a few metres to the right of the troopers and let the more sensitive section of his eyes watch.
    "Use your night vision, it's just one scout. Take him out as soon as you can, my aim's not good enough."
    "At least you're honest," Yun replied shouldering his rifle. A second later he fired one shot. Raziel fired off one more himself just incase, but there had been no need. Yun's shot had been dead on. Whereas his own had missed the mark by almost a metre.
    "You suck,"
    "Don't be cheeky."
    "Sir,"

"What have you got down there?" Raziel spoke into his comm unit. He had decided to allow the squad to use the comms freely for a while as long as they didn't use anything vital.
    "Not a lot sir, just the usual schedule of supplies and a systems check on the station. Apart from a few things we destroyed everything is running fine. Still awaiting transmission." Afyon replied. Raziel had ordered them to set the communicators to give off a certain "beacon" signal. Hopefully the people above would be getting into contact soon.
    "Sir," Yun whispered at Raziel.
    "Ok all good. They might not want to send anything our way untill someone has dealt with their anti-air weapons." The docking bay gave a good view over a section of the city and the hastily erected v-35 ion cannon stuck up like a sore thumb.
    "Sir!" Yun said a bit more intensly. Raziel turned quickly towards him and yun leant away, slightly suprised by his intense green eyes that shone in the half-light. Yun lifted a finger and pointed out to the fence. A group of soldiers were moving up towards the fence again.
    Before either of them could act a burst of fire from above them signalled that kuroishi had finished work on the first turret.
    "Wraiths get up here, attack from the east side. Kuroishi nice work. Make sure the turret on the west side is going next please and watch for any more men!"
    "Raz, communication coming through. You should get down here!"

Raziel through himself into the chair. Infornt of him was a bank of screen displaying things from security camers to the systems read out afyon had been looking at. In one corner of the room were still the bodies of the three men the wraiths had killed to break into the command centre. The signs of fighting where Raziel's men had made a stand were still apparant.
    Before answering the call Raziel flicked a few switches and brought the external cameras online. He could see a squad of soldiers prone on the floor trying to get into a firing position away from the turret.
    "SGM Raziel here what can i do for you?" he noticed that the video signal had not been activated.
    "I must be brief. We are sending down several squads of troopers in a small fast shuttle. They will have just enough ammunition to hold out. Show them the supplies we landed earlier. More will come when air defences disabled." Suddenly the communication cut short.
    Raziel immediately checked the signal. It was genuine. Still he would have his rifle shouldered when the troops landed.

"Squad i'm coming up. We have friendly company coming to join us!"

(ooc: maybe Raiders could fall back to the docking bay and take care of defence whilst we go off and trash the anti-air. When thats down and we start landing troops they'd probably cave. Wraiths feel free to land some regular troops and then go off hunting their ion cannon.)

-----------------------
Kairo
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

August 30, 2003 4:51:58 PM    View the profile of Kairo 
(OOC and what can IH do there isn't a thing I can think of. OOC)
  PS.  sorry didn't mean to clog it up i was just wondering.
-----------------------
Iron Horse rules.
[This message has been edited by Kairo (edited August 30, 2003 4:52:40 PM)]
Fallen Angel
ComNet Member

[VE-DJO] Sith Adept (AD)

August 31, 2003 11:42:51 PM    View the profile of Fallen Angel 
Angel jed and snipes stopped at the supply shed and restocked their ammo, Angel his explosives. Jed and snipes finished first, and took off without Angel, leaving him to grab what he could.

Ditching his speeder bike for the last landspeeder, Angel filled it to the brim with explosives and detonators. The repulsorlifts groaned under the stress, but the speeder still made pretty good time making it from the shed to where the Raiders were setting up.

Mara and JR were unloading supplies brought in from the docking bay, while Rizzit was helping jyse set up E-Webs and gun emplacements.

Angel rode up to Rizzit. "Hey boss, i've got a bunch of toys I'm going to go plant out there as a welcoming committee."

"Just remember where you put them, and mark it off on our side so DD and IH dont decide they want to go play in a mine field."

"Roger that, whats rebel ETA?" Angel said

"About 7 minutes. heavy reinforcements from the other planetary base." Rizzit replied.

"Guess i better hurry" Angel said as he sped off. He roared to about half a click out from the imperial position. then he got to work. He tied a thermal detonator to each heavy frag mine, giving a little extra firepower and destruction. To the average frag mines, he strapped some more explosives and some frag grenades.

Within 5 minutes, he had a makeshift minefiel set up, covering an area of about 100 sq meters. speeding back to the Raider position, he made a quick sign, putting a skull and explosion on it, then stuck it into th ground.

"Rizz, any word from Fury yet?"

"No, we lost contact once they entered the atmosphere, and havent heard from them since."

"anybody go and look for them?"

"nope, fury's a big bot, he can handle himself, and if anyone can handle those Drill Newbies, its him. He can whip them into a fearsome fighting force."

The comlink on Angel's speeder beeped, and a transmission came through.

"Attention all REpulic squads. Attention all republic squads, intelligence reports possible priority 1 imperial presence on Fresia. Head of Army.....Lt. General Fury is reported to be on planet. position unknown, all sqauds be on alert."

"umm rizz, dont you think we should look for him now?" Jyse piped in, still setting up emplacements.

"NO way. If we leave, that will lead them right to him. You heard them, they have no idea where he is, the last thingwe want to do, is lead every rebel on the planet to Fury. We enagage the enemy here." Rizzit ordered, "Angel, take JR and go help TJ and the wraiths with the troop landings. We can handle the rebels."

"Roger that sir."

Angel fired up the much lighter speeder, and picked up Jr from where he was helping Mara.

"Lets go find your brother JR," Angel said, "and land some more troops while were at it..."

-----------------------
Pupil of Jubei (RIP)

Fury
ComNet Overlord

[VE-ARMY] High General
[VE-VEHC] High General*

September 1, 2003 11:51:51 PM    View the profile of Fury 
Seeing as any movement he made would just make him target number two, Fury merely watched as Vegeta and Farragos-Tinn dropped and rolled off to opposite piles of rubble.  It was pretty clear from the indentation in Eagle13's helmet that he was not getting up any time soon.  In the meantime, they were going to have to find a way out of here.

The tapping in his squad channel took a moment to notice.  Since it would sound like feedback to most remote signals processing equipment it would take a really sharp New Republic comm tech to pick it up.  Farragos-Tinn was letting him and Vegeta know the likely location of the sniper, plus the news that he was likely the only biological reading within at least half a klick.  That just meant they had to figure out where the punks blind spot was and do something about it.

Some direct sunlight behind their backs helped.  With nothing to silhouette himself against but plenty for oncoming light to expose, Fury inched back towards the staircase to the cantina and worked his way to the ground level.  Vegeta had rooted loose a PLX-2 missile launcher and was trying to determine a decent range shot to provide cover.  Farragos was stage whispering some coordinates to him. 

Fury crept up to the shattered door frame and near enough to do some whispering of his own. 

"Has he moved?"

"No sir, not in the past ten minutes.  The eager fool moved higher up in the building he's in."  Vegeta chuckled.

"Good thing this one's a HE round.  I'm gonna pop it about a floor or two below where we think he is."

Fury nodded.  The odds of actually making a direct hit were low, but boxing the sniper in made him work a little harder on what he should be concentrating on.  "Alright, seeing as the sun won't set on this rock for hours yet, we're gonna have to make a move now before he gets some serious help.  I'm surprised we haven't seen any yet.

"Farragos, you take off the second Vegeta lines up a shot.  Head for that depression to the right that we were looking to use as an escape route.  Move back and around.  You've got young legs and a better ranged weapon that I do.  I'll break out once the shot hits and try to cut across some rubble on a diagonal also to the right.  If I get hit or pinned down, you cover Vegeta and get out of here.  It is almost impossible for two people to take out a sniper even with the best situations.  If you haven't noticed, its light and the rubble is waist high.  This doesn't count as one of those.

"Vegeta...shift around our piles a bit.  At least give the impression there are two or three troopers here.  That way you'll still get the occassional shot over in this direction to keep you honest.  He's bound to see one of us eventually, which will only make him nervous about the other flank.  Hopefully that will be enough to keep us alive.  Any thoughts on this?" 

Neither helmet had anything more than a quizzical nod to it, so that must mean it was the best he could do in a really crappy situation.  Even a half-seasoned trooper would be able to come up with something more plausible.  But he couldn't trust the rookies to do more than the tactics they'd already learned in basic.

"Alright, it's your show Vegeta."  Fury crept forward to where Eagle13's speeder bike had been.  The engine was still idling on standby and the vanes had taken his uncontrolled stop pretty well.  He slowly pushed the bike around.  It had been awhile since he'd even been on his own swoop but he could remember enough - hopefully - to run this junker riding side saddle for at least a hundred meters or so, just enough to get out of any snap shot ranges the sniper had undoubtedly setup.  It would also be enough of an added diversion for Farragos-Tinn to get into the depression and out of sight.

Still wishing he'd get an opportunity to light up a cigarra sometime in the next few days, he was almost surprised when Vegeta tossed a rock in his direction and moved into position.  Farragos shimmied over to the closest he could get to the gully without being seen.  Fury activated the engine start pretty much as Vegeta launched the missile. 

Farragos hit the gully before the missile hit.  Fury took off right as the detonation shrouded the building in permacrete haze.  Vegeta was already moving to where he had set up a T-21 earlier.

Hanging on for dear life, he cornered around some crashed repulsortrucks and dodged into an ally of mostly standing buildings.  He felt more than heard a shot hit one of the control vanes, thankfully not severing it.  He slowed a bit and leaned out to look forward and saw a muddy pool of water obscured by what must have been a major traffic thoroughfare.

Another shot passed by as a bright light ahead.  Goosing the engine, he dived down, gave the engine all it had and dropped towards the murky water.  The bike, thankfully, continued on for another 60 meters or so before bounding off the side of a building.

The drop had only been about 15 feet but it had also been at somewhere near 140 kilometers per hour.  Fury hit the water like an armored rag doll, flipping two times before falling like a rock.  It had been deeper than he expected.  Which was actually a good thing.

Climbing out, he shook his head until his senses sort of came to him and found his gear bag laying to the left of him behind a pile of crashed vehicles.

At least he managed to keep a weapon.  Scurrying to the pile, he sat and waited for Farragon-Tinn's signal that he had worked his way around and was available to provide cover.  Taking ten minutes to catch his breath, he moved out to get a better sense of how far he had gotten and how much further there was to go.

-----------------------
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

September 2, 2003 11:57:02 AM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
[OOC:  Suprise suprise suprise.  ANOTHER Massasi temple.  Well I guess that's what we have to deal with when no one has an over-riding idea of what is actually supposed to be on this world and what opposition we're to face.  Well I guess I have been doing this long enough that it sorta could make sense that I'd see the seven temples, four strongholds, two cults, and the dozen or so other random dark jedi encounters I've seen in my time.  Some of those numbers are quite likely exaderated because of my poor memory but let's just move along now. /OOC]

Kuroishi looked at the other turret and knew if he could get this one working it would be a minor miracle.

Sure Kuroishi was skilled in such endevours but even the greatest tech couldn't fix every machine.

"I got a chance to fix that turret but I need some more parts and that ion cannon I see is looking like it wants to volunteer."  Kuroishi said to Raz as he entered the command centre Wraith had set up.

"Can't you scavage from anything in this docking bay?"  Raziel replied.

"Nope.  I've checked every transport and every yacht.  The part I need just ain't here and if I improvise it from something similar we're risking an overload that'll shut down all the turrets each time it fires.  The system is built so that if one of the turrets has a power outage the other three will compensate and provide the fourth with power.  So if something shorts out in the improvised part which is quite likely the power system will not be able to handle it.  Give me a couple minutes to pack up some stuff and I'll be ready to get what I need from that ion cannon."  Kuroishi answered.

"Well I guess we'll be killing two birds with one stone.  Get on the horn and find out when those members from the other squads will get here.  Kuroishi is going to need some help getting what he needs and we won't be able to give it to him and hold this facility at the same time."  Raziel barked.

-----------------------
GN Daishi(2LT Kuroishi)
Sniping101
ComNet Veteran

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  1361
Total Posts:  3940
September 4, 2003 10:11:41 PM    View the profile of Sniping101 
Snipes held his newly procured Sniper Rifle like it was the best thing he had ever had. it never failed to amaze Rizzit, the way the man handled his guns, or his weapons in general, rizzit thought thinking of the knifes under snipes armour. Snipes genly set his gun agains the APC and went over to help jyse with something, the man was usefull, that was foresure, with more life experiance that someone of 20 was supposed to have. Snipes was evolving though, Rizzit could reconize it in his eyes, it was a calm, a complete calm that he had seen Snipers develop over the years, liek a cat at hunt, it wasnt entirely the lack of an emotion, more like the restraing of them.
"Snipes get over here"Rizzit yelled
"Yes"Snipes said, his bulky frame only about 2 inches above rizzit
"go check angels explosives and tell me what you think, but do it fast"
"affirmitive" Snipes sadi grabbing his gun and twards the mine feild.

it was no trouble for Snipes to see the mine feild, any well trained eye could, he could see the small spots of fresh dirt, the sod that didnt sit quit right. Snipes quikly went threw and evaluated each mine as best he could. he was impressed, esspecialy for a heavy weaps guy, Snipes found them to random and careless normaly. Snipes had professional respect for Fallen, otherwise Snipes had no opinion of the man, Fallen and he had had very little time in the barracks together, Snipes had been at training most the time between Mimban and Fresia. Snipes fixed a miss placed wire.
Snipes walked back then.
"what do you think?"Rizzit asked
"i think he probably knows what hes doing or is realy good at guesing"
"glad to hear it, now get to your spot, move it soldier"
Snipes walked abck into the APC and frabbed the sachel of scopes and sniper equipment he had stolen and his too spare sniper rifles stolen from the rebels. if it was neccesary it would be quiker to change guns than to reload.
Snipes climbed the tree that he had been supposed to, it was high, very high and he climbed near the top. he had left his armor at the bottom, even the boots sence he had stolen nice leather ones from the rebel supplys.he set his gear in place andgot as comfortable as possible. then he took up his scope and looked around the area.
"rizzit"Snipes siad
"yes"
"thers alot of them"
"i know that you damn fool, im looking right at them."
Snipes smiled"see the trooper fourth to teh left on the right group?"SNipes took aim
"yes"Rizzit said after a second
"now you dont!"Snipes sadi dropping the poor fellow in his tracks.
"YOU!, just get to work and stopp bragging or ill have you as a LAncy again! got that soldier!"Rizzit swore at him vehmentately.

Ther wher six groups of rebels advancing on the RAIDERS, another 3 going else where. two from the left, one on the right and three strait on, they wher about 150 in all, way too much for the RAIDERS, they would haveto fall back after giving them some heat. Snipes looked at the RAIDERS again, he could see mara and jyse starting up the vehicles and loading the bikes into the APC, except one they left in the woods for Snipes. Snipes then went back to laying inot the rebels, they wher getting crafty now and trying to hide behind rocks and shrubs on ther way over. Snipes could hear Rizzit, and somtimes jyes laying inot the left coulem with e-webs, and Snipes was laying into the right, Rizzit had been confident that Snipes could kill off the 20 or so men in it and Snipes had gotten down to wher ther was ony 8 left, them being the craftyest, wher skiled at hiding. the forward coulum would hopefully hit the mine feild, that being Rizzits que to fall back and Snipes to shoot faster and take as many down as possible before they got the the RAIDERS former camp at wich point he was to run back tot eh RAIDERS and tell them what ever he could. they only estimate the enemy losses at most to be 50-70, with at laest one RAIDERS dying.
Snipes was Fireing rapidly, he counted his hits now, and notched them in his gun but when the mission was over, it was a sick obbsesion of his. he hear the explosions going off, the right coulom was no more than 5 now and Snipes turned his attentiona nd began laying into them. eh could hear the APC take off and the mounted gun going off. soon shot wher turning to him though, they must of found him. he still continued untill they wher near the former RAIDERs stand.

-----------------------
Corprol Matthias"Sniping101"Battlemont
Formaly the Perpetual PFC
Nomore lance corporal Jokes!
TRP/CPRL Sniping101/CrazyRAIDERS/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR]
"Drinking, fighting, and rowdiness is that what you think of when you think of the Irish"
"normality is my bane"-myself
[This message has been edited by Sniping101 (edited September 10, 2003 8:43:11 PM)]
Fury
ComNet Overlord

[VE-ARMY] High General
[VE-VEHC] High General*

September 4, 2003 11:50:07 PM    View the profile of Fury 
The rest of the action was fairly anticlimatic.

Once Farragos-Tinn had managed to get into position, he and Vegeta began laying down sporadic fire.  Using a preset list of channels, they would click right before laying down fire.  Fury would move and change to the next channel and respond with a click that he was ready for the next salvo.  It took a couple of hours and the sniper got lucky and found their channel on two occasions but neither of his snapshots were able to connect, though Fury could swear there was a scorch mark on the back of his left leg armor from the second one.

Eventually he was able to sprint close to the building the sniper was in.  Checking his datapad, he could still see life readings on the upper floors.  Three demolition packs around the already ruined structure would probably be enough to bring it down.  Just in case, he set a couple of anti-personnel mines on both remaining stairwells and backed off slowly, under cover of fire.  Farragos-Tinn had come in closer and was delivering more accurate fire.

A quick three-click "fire in the hole" warning and he lit off the charges.  The basic demo course he'd taken had been long enough ago that only one side fully collapsed to the ground.  It was enough to expose the sniper though, who hit the stairs pursued by a volley of shots from Farragos-Tinn.  Fury quickly moved in and tried to find an open shot.  Just to motivate the sniper, he shot at where he thought the stairwell would be with the A280, which made enough of a punch to, if not break through a foot of permacrete, at least make someone on the other side pay attention.

It was a moot point anyway as he soon heard the mine going off and an acknowledgement from Vegeta that he was the only biological reading left around the building.  Farragos-Tinn and he moved in, stripped the sniper of any datacards and papers he had on him - plus the rifle and blaster packs - and quickly headed back to Vegeta.  After taking the hike back to the Chariot, Vegeta took point on his speeder and they moved off to their next objective.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three hours later, Vegeta swung back around and led them to a burned out warehouse district.  He had scouted it out on foot and declared it empty of habitation.  As the evening was moving in and storms were on the horizon, it seemed as good a place as any to stop considering they had not noted a sign of life since the ordeal with the sniper and his pals.

Each took a quick ration bar and some water as a light dinner.  Then Fury took the first watch while Farragos-Tinn went fairly far out from their camp and laid some anti-personnel mines and sensors.  With only three of them in this group, any surprise would be hard to handle.

Farragos took over while Fury caught a few hours sleep.  He would awake after Vegeta's duty shift, which would still make it dark, but after the events of the day, the long night wasn't hurting anyone.  Surprisingly, neither trooper had much to say about Eagle13.  They had buried him, taken his gear and personal effects and stowed them in the Chariot, but other than a couple muttered comments about his lack of composure, that was it.

It was as if they were ashamed to have shared the same unit with the failed trooper.  Hopefully it would motivate them to try harder.

Fury awoke to see Vegeta struggling to stay awake.  Fury didn't quite startle him as he moved towards the sentry post located in an old warehouse guard tower.  "Anything on the sensors?" he asked.

"Not even a rat sir.  Farragos didn't notice anything either.  Isn't that kinda strange?"

"Yeah, it is.  Maybe its been all picked over.  We have had forces on the planet for awhile.  Plus, this looked like a clean and orderly planet.  No major agriculture.  It could be they don't have a lot of pests."

"I swear I've seen small bone piles as we've been travelling though.  There at least used to be small creatures about.  Maybe pets.  I don't know; this is just creepy."

Fury nodded.  "Don't let it get to you.  And don't let your mind wander about it.  I've been starting to myself.

"Tell ya what, set up a small fire and nudge Farragos before you turn in.  Maybe he can whip up something warm with the rations we have.  Maybe even some coffeine.  It will be dark for a couple more hours.  We should use it to make some headway.  I'll stay guard while you get a warm meal and pack our gear up.

"Its just creepy enough for me to think maybe we should get out of here.  If just to make us all a little less edgy."

Vegeta nodded and slowly moved back to camp.
  -----------------------
[This message has been edited by Fury (edited September 5, 2003 10:44:28 PM)]
Fallen Angel
ComNet Member

[VE-DJO] Sith Adept (AD)

September 5, 2003 11:17:05 PM    View the profile of Fallen Angel 
OOC: sry to clog the story, i have no post because i am fresh spent on ideas..i just have to ask...SNIPES WHAT THE HELL!!!...that leg wont grow back ya know...now we have a friggin pirate in RAIDERS peg legged snipes....../OOC:

-----------------------
Pupil of Jubei (RIP)

Afyon
ComNet Member

Post Number:  718
Total Posts:  981
September 6, 2003 10:41:49 PM    View the profile of Afyon 
Afyon split off from the squad and made his way down towards the area where the first of the ion cannons were. It had an electrified fence around it and a small barracks inside the compound along with a small control staton.

Afyon looked closer and saw the tight security at the only gate.  There was no way he could hit the cannon and live to tell about it.  What he needed was a rebel uniform and id.  His datapad could handle modifying an authorised id by adding his picture but he needed a uniform.  He climbed up the hill abit more through the trees and saw two men on patrol.

There were regular patrols around the compound.  Afyon drew his knife from the back if his belt and slowly made his way up.  The two men were maybe 20 meters apart.  Afyon came up behind the closest one and stabbed the knife into this neck, covering the soldier's mouth in the process.  the soldier did manage to get out a yelp which the other soldier heard.  He turned around and Afyon drew his pistol set it to stun, and shot the soldier.  He then threw some leaves over the dead soldier and took the uniform from the unconscious one.  When he had the uniform and all the ammo he could hold, Afyon stabbed the other soldier and hid him in some bushes.  Now he was ready.

-----------------------
TR/SGT_Afyon/Special Forces Wraith Squad/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/[LoC][IH]
Fury
ComNet Overlord

[VE-ARMY] High General
[VE-VEHC] High General*

September 7, 2003 12:41:36 AM    View the profile of Fury 
It took Fury five seconds to think through the situation. 

Yes, he'd been tired, but still aware of the situation.

No, the outer perimeter sensors and mines were in perfect condition.

Damn, that coffeine smelled good from here.

And that was the whole problem....

A blood-curdling scream was the first thing to jar him from his dull vigil.  That scream was followed by dozens of others.  Apparently the civilians or combatants left in the area had gone underground.  Fury had made the new recruits check for lifesigns under the manhole covers in the roads nearby, but checking the sewage lines in every structure was a daunting prospect for a division, much less three troopers.  However, no signs of recent activity had been evident.  It was the food and beverage wafting through the otherwise fetid pipes these people were hiding in that had brought them here.

Fury looked around for a quick target and brought his blaster rifle up.  There...four figures shuffled out of an auxiliary building near the warehouse they were using.  Using two full bursts he took them down as well as three others following.  Swinging around, he saw three more surprised by his fire and were suddenly caught in the open.  They soon fell too. 

He wouldn't be able to stay here but picking off a couple more groups would help.  Seeing no heat signatures on his helmet sensors he switched to lowlight and took a look at the camp.  Vegeta had opened up with the Chariot's main weaponry and had cut a hole in a line of advancing enemy.  "Enemy" may have been too strong a word.  Most of the attackers had nothing more than a pipe or a piece of wood.  The rest had tools, and one vibroax.  These were hungry people.  But hungry people had no rules, no code of conduct.  They had a single-minded purpose: to feed.

Farragos-Tinn had already figured this out.  He had taken off his helmet and most of his armor to both rest and work around the campfire.  He was also about ten paces from his blaster rifle.  The screaming leader of a pack of about fifteen began to circle around the lone trooper.  Farragos-Tinn carefully set down the pot he was heating and made a show of setting a cup of coffeine on a metal plate he had been using as a table.  He then set a crate of rations next to it, pried it open and slowly backed away from the mob.  The leader grabbed the cup, took a sip, and passed it back to a Togorian behind him.  As the cup passed, the group kept moving forward, almost encircling Farragos-Tinn.

Fury kept hammering at small groups of people who continued to emerge from the buildings around them.  Vegeta had emerged from the back of the Chariot with the concussion rifle and began pouring rounds into the buildings, obstructing whatever entrances were being used.  That left the fifteen around Farragos and another thirty or so as far as he could tell.

Sliding down from the tower he began to run back to the camp.  While a couple of the attackers had taken to rooting through the case of rations, the leader of the pack had now pulled out a very sharp and very long knife.  Others were beginning to do the same.  Farragos-Tinn had but a step or two to make until he had his blaster in hand.  His brain, however, was starting to make the same realization Fury had already made. 

War brought out the cruelest of human responses.  Indeed, no species was immune to it.  The worst were civilians.  They weren't trained to handle carnage; in an ideal galaxy, they should never be exposed to it. Their only response in most cases were to either roll over and die or go feral.  This pack were of the latter.  With rations for days in front of them, they stepped around it in favor of something better.  They were in the mood for long pig.  In short, they were cannibals.

Fury saw that his trooper was frozen in shock and fear.  There was only one way to get him moving, and that involved him running as fast as he could to get within range.  Pulling up his A280 he picked out a couple of the savages to the left of Farragos-Tinn and let loose a volley.

The jerking of the bodies before him jarred the frightened trooper as he jumped back to where he had left his carbine.  Pulling it up he took the leader in the chest with a trio of blaster bolts.  The body, unfortunately, was falling forward and knocked Farragos-Tinn to the ground.  Three others jumped in where their leader had stood.

With his trooper out of the line of fire on the ground, all Fury had to do was aim waist high and above.  Farragos-Tinn's blaster took down another cannibal before his fire stopped.  Then the screams began. This time, they were blood-curdling and coming from Farragon-Tinn as the wet sounds of knives striking meat could be heard from where Fury stood. He dropped two more attackers who had turned to confront him and then threw down the rifle and grabbed a Thunderer-6 from his holster.  Vegeta had taken to the task of sealing any entrance points for the hungry savages and were hunting the remainder down in ones and twos.  Fury ran towards the two still attacking Farragos and shot one in the back. 

His companion looked up with a bloody mouthful of something Fury just did not want to imagine.  The last thing he ever saw was two bolts to the cranium.

Fury pulled the other beast from Farragos-Tinn and put three more bolts into him for good measure.  Then he pulled off his helmet, grabbed a medkit and hoped his basic first aid would be enough.

The trooper was still alive, but not in good shape at all.  Fury grabbed an autocauterizer and starting sealing off veins and arteries and anything that looked like it was leaking fluid.  The attackers had sliced the boy open and cracked open his rib cage.  Indeed, his entire right side had been savagely torn apart.  There wasn't a damn thing he could do for the kid other than attempt to stabilize him.

Vegeta made a sound and Fury looked up and  called him over.  To his credit, the trooper did not heave into his helmet.  He peeled it off in time and then leaned over to the side.  Still shaking, he wiped his mouth and gave as good as a report as could be expected.  "I blew in as many buildings as I could and I can't find another one of the bastards within the perimeter.  I can see a lot of them on the edges.  A couple got taken out by a mine so they are trying to figure out what to do.  I can hear them beating on the insides of some of the warehouses trying to break through the rubble.

"Sir, I don't know if we can with...well, um...I don't think we can stay here.  Otherwise we'll be like him." He finished, pointing down at Farragos-Tinn.

"Yeah, you're right.  Pack up whatever you can.  Quickly.  Set some mines out in all but the southwesterly direction.  I need about five minutes before I can even think of moving him.  Grab a repulsorcart and get back here and we'll get the hell out of here.  Understand?  Pack.  Set some explosives, help me get Farragos the hell out of here.

"No more scouting.  We just run as fast and hard as we can until we find a medic."

Vegeta nodded and ran off.  Fury attended to the bloody mess in front of him.
  -----------------------
[This message has been edited by Fury (edited September 7, 2003 1:00:44 AM)]
Sniping101
ComNet Veteran

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  1361
Total Posts:  3940
September 8, 2003 3:44:29 PM    View the profile of Sniping101 
OOC:sry to further clog, but well i decided to get rid of my leg, so it wont grow back, if that pansy luke can get a new arm, i can get a new leg(if anyone with rank wants me to remove that part i will)/OOC

-----------------------
Formaly the Perpetual PFC
TRP/CPRL Sniping101/CrazyRAIDERS/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [LoR]
"Ther'e some delight in ale and wine,
and some in girls with ankle fine,
but my delight, yes always mine,
is to dance with Jak o' the Shadows"
-the dance with Jak o' the Shadows(or Death if you prefer)
[This message has been edited by Sniping101 (edited September 8, 2003 3:47:00 PM)]
Fallen Angel
ComNet Member

[VE-DJO] Sith Adept (AD)

September 9, 2003 1:06:57 AM    View the profile of Fallen Angel 
OOC: okok my 8 day post drought is over/ OOC:

Angel heard the explosions behind him, and knew that his minefield did the trick. he spared a quick glance over his shoulder and saw plumes of smoke on the horizon.

"nice work" JR said, "now all we have to do is land the regulars and get off this god forsaken planet."

Angel pushed the throttle all the way forward, and the landspeeder zoomed off. a bit further, still about 2 klicks away from the docking facility, they saw a disabled speeder. there were about a dozen rebel bodies laying around the speeder.

"What the hell happened here." Angel wondered, his face showing his amazement. He slowed down the speeder about 20 meters short of the other one.

"I have no clue, but lets check it out." JR replied

the two jumped out of the speeder, and walked cautiously up to the disabled landspeeder, weapons drawn.

"looks like someone did a nice job here." JR said

"Yes i did." a familiar voice stated.

TJ stood up from behind the landspeeder. "You guys are lucky i was in meditation, otherwise i might not have known it was you...and well...you saw what happened to them..."

'So what exactly happened to you? You left about 3 hours ago to help the wraiths." Angel asked.

"well, it seems these T-16's have a sort of anti theft device on them. Once they get out of range from a certain homing device, they shut off, power down, and melt their circuits. i was trying to fix mine when i sensed this rebel patorl coming towards me..and well...you can see the results..."

"I got our speeder from the same shed." angel said. "TJ can you locate the device that makes these things crap out?"

"Yes, i know where it is, but it'll take me at least 15 mintues to disable it."

"Ok bro" JR said, "angel and i will load your stuff into our speeder, hopefully you have it disabled by then."

Angel and Jr got to work, unloading the supplies and arms and lugging them the 20 meteres back to their landspeeder.

15 minutes of slave labor later...

"ok done, now lets get in touch with the wraiths and let them know ere on our way, and see where they need us." TJ said

Angel opened the comlink to the Wraith channel.

"Raz, this is Fallen Angel, i'm with TJ and JR, we have some supplies and equipment for you. ETA to docking facility is abot 5minutes, were in a stolen rebel t-16, so dont kill us. When we arrive what do you want us to do?"

Angel waited for Raz's reply...

-----------------------
Pupil of Jubei (RIP)

Fury
ComNet Overlord

[VE-ARMY] High General
[VE-VEHC] High General*

September 9, 2003 6:19:43 PM    View the profile of Fury 
Fury's grumbled that even with an upgraded version, the Chariot only came with one weapon.  In this case it was a forward mounted autoblaster; which, when fed data by a way-more-than-adequate targeting system, cut through the mob threatening to charge at them from the southwest of their position. 

"Damn what I wouldn't give for a concussion grenade launcher," he mumbled.  Though that was more for his benefit. The autoblaster was making short work of their unarmored opponents.

Seeing that their dinner was about to leave, dozens of beings began to converge on the path the Chariot was using to depart.  After a few meters, they found that being directly in front of the vehicle was an invitation to death due to the autoblaster.  This then led to the next logical move - attacking from the sides.

This logical move forgot to factor in the earlier knowledge of the mines set out by the Imperials.  With the odds trimmed down considerably, Fury debated whether to stick around and mow down the whole damn city if need be or to head on out.  Taking a glance back and seeing Vegeta struggling to stabilize Farragos-Tinn, he hit the accelerator, taking aim at a dozen of the cannibals.  What the gun didn't kill, the satisfying thump of meat meeting metal did.

Twenty minutes later there was no pursuit and no new opposition.  Another surprise would have come with the first idiot to try to start up the speeder bike they had left.  No visual inspection would have shown any tampering, unless you say the wires running to the power pack hidden in the fuel cylinder.  And that was just very unlikely.  Hopefully a good 5-10 of the beasts had died with that experience.

By now, he had gotten used to the static coming through the jamming on the always open comm channel.  Going through a cycle of the known Imperial channels used by the invading squads, he had been hoping for days for something to come through.  So it was actually Vegeta who had noticed the change in pattern.

"Sir, the jamming is gone." he said, tapping Fury on the shoulder.

It took a moment for him to realize what that meant.  "Okay, get on the horn if you can." The auxiliary comm unit was close to Farragos-Tinn.  Fury passed over his code cylinder.  "If you get any hassle, pipe through that authentication.  Let them know we have a severe injury and that we'll need to know where to go.  Also have someone meet me about picking up Haun and the pilot."

Vegeta nodded and started trying to find a friendly voice.  Fury finally managed to break a small grin for the first time in a long time.

-----------------------
Raziel
ComNet Member

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

September 10, 2003 3:56:54 AM    View the profile of Raziel 
    Raziel checked the ammunition on his gun. He pressed himself even harder against the outside wall of the docking bay. He closed his eyes for a second and breathed in deeply. Here we go again
    He turned 180 and stepped to his left right in front of a window. His mind working overtime he immediately picked out some rebels trying to rush across the lawn to the door, ignoring them he aimed for the repeater crew that had been causing him trouble. He squeezed the trigger and fired a burst of three shots. Alarm bells went off in his head and he dived to the side instinctively. Blaster bolts thundered into the wall behind him. Ducking as low as he could he sprinted down the corridor and found himself another window.
    The squad had been doing this for five minutes now, keeping on the move in the hope of avoiding any serious rebel firepower. It wasn't going to last Raziel knew, they were few and the docking bay was large. Although the rebels had only assaulted one half of the building the wraiths were stretched.
    Pausing for a second Raziel listened to the sounds of battle. He heard the sound of soldiers screaming outside. He had placed Yun at the main entrance and those soldiers sprinting across the lawn must have just met his rifle. There was the sound of repeater fire, but strangely only from argon, who Raziel had placed above the second entrance the wraiths had made on their attack. Then he heard a new sound.
    "They're using stun weapons!" Raziel shouted into his comm. unit.
    "That does it these cheeky bastards are going to die!"
    "Hell we might be thankful for this in another few minutes!"

Raziel moved to the far side of the corridor into the shadows and slowly pushed himself up the wall, trying to safely take a peak outside. He had missed the repeater team but one shot must have hit the repeater itself. Then he realized just how many soldiers there were out there. It had started off with just ten, but now there were a good forty out there. He raised his rifle and fired some shots into the biggest crowd of them. Although his aim was off he couldn't miss that many people lurking in the shadows and they quickly dispersed and returned fire. Raziel headed for the roof, trying to imagine just how many soldiers argon and Yun could hold off before they got inside.

Once on the roof he crawled to the edge and looked out. He could see a lot more dead soldiers on the lawn. Maybe they could hold out longer. Then he noticed another squad of troops with heavy weapons moving up to the perimeter fence.

"Raz, this is Fallen Angel, i'm with TJ and JR, we have some supplies and equipment for you. ETA to docking facility is abot 5minutes, were in a stolen rebel t-16, so dont kill us. When we arrive what do you want us to do?"

"Good god what have you lot been up to? Anyway we're not running short of supplies right now we managed to land one transport of the stuff. What we need is man power. They seem eager to take this place back and we won't hold much longer! I suggest you approach from the east and hit them hard,"

Then something got Raziel's attention. The ion cannons started firing. After just one volley they stopped and then various anti air weapons around the cannons let lose. He scanned the skies trying to pick out their target. An imperial shuttle was hurtling towards them at break neck speeds.
    "Wraiths we have incoming friendlies! Get ready to&." Before he could finish the shuttle took a hit to one wing just before it was out of range of the guns. The shuttles nose rose and it started to lose forward velocity, but managed to maintain height. Raziel could see now that they wouldn't make the inside of the docking bay though. Then suddenly the pilot put the engines in full for a brief flash and the shuttle shot upwards. Raziel instinctively ducked as the shuttle went over his head. good pilot he thought.
    Two squad of regulars emerged from the shuttle and headed straight for the supplies.

There was an explosion behind Raziel and he turned just in time to see part of the wall explode.
    "Oh hell," Raziel said, watching as another missile struck. Then he saw one of his men flying through the air with all the rubble. The Wraith landed on the floor hard and didn't get up.

Raziel didn't know why he did what he did, it wasn't the correct thing to do. He dropped his rifle and leapt down off the roof onto the entrance hall below. He sprinted across it and dropped down gracefully onto the lawn. He sprinted a few feet before they started shooting at him.
    "What the ****?" Raziel heard someone from his squad say.
    He was almost there when he got hit. The stun bolt hit him in the leg and he went crashing to the floor unable to move. He landed right next to the body and found himself starring into Gokai's dead eyes.
    Screaming with rage he lifted himself into a sitting position, unable to stand. He pulled a hold out pistol from within his armour and fired at the advancing rebels. A few of them broke of from the rest and headed towards him, opening fire.
    Throwing the discharged pistol to the floor he started to drag himself back towards the compound, at the same time pulling some throwing knives into his right hand. As the first volley of fire hit the ground near him, sending dirt spraying over him, he started to throw the knives one by one. The first struck home, sending one soldier to the floor and the grave. The second and third only cut the other two soldiers who were now crouching down into firing position.
    Raziel through himself flat to the floor as they fired, the ground sloped in such a way as to put him out of their firing arc.
    As the first soldier stood up to see where their target had gone a knife shot into his face.

Limping towards the docking bay Raziel almost made it back inside before the advancing soldiers got a good aim on him. He flung himself to the floor in desperation. Knowing they would be upon him at any second&

(OOC: someone post about saving me or something THEN we'll go take out that ion cannon.)

-----------------------
Kuroishi
ComNet Member

September 10, 2003 9:01:09 AM    View the profile of Kuroishi 
[OOC: I'll make this post then e-mail ya Rizz.  I got some plot to advance. /OOC]

A burst of rapid fire balsters filled Raz's ears and vision from behind as the small group of rebel approaching him were torn apart.

"Sorry it took me so long to get together my stuff.  Let's get you back inside then I'll fix that leg problem of yours."  Kuroishi said as he hauled Raz back inside the complex.

"What are you not trained to do?"  Raziel asked as Kuroishi set to work.

"Hey it's not like I could be a surgeon or even a full fledged field medic.  Even if I get the part I need I still may not be able to fix the last roof turret.  Besides I've been in some sort of military service for nearly thirty years now."  Kuroishi replied.

"We got some reinforcements so once the way is clear make your move and open up a hole for our dropships."  Razioel said as he tried to stand.

"It'll still be a bit numb for a while but it's better then being a prisoner.  Just give me a distraction and I'll have the ion cannon and it's accompaning turrets out of action."  Kuroishi said with a look on his face that Raz could sense through Kuroishi's helmet as he didn't really want to know what Kuroishi was thinking.

[OOC: Now we're starting to get somewhere.  /OOC]

-----------------------
GN Daishi(2LT Kuroishi)
Kairo
ComNet Cadet

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

September 10, 2003 10:06:38 AM    View the profile of Kairo 
(OOC sorry I haven't posted reasently. I am going to do a quick one now and a ong one later if I can. Also I am going to diredard Sjocktechs last post about the IH being together and goig to a Massasi temple if that is allright. OOC)

As Kairo hurtled through the underbrush of the forest all started to check his supplies. One blaster. a pilfered sniper rifle, a few throwing knives, and one heavy weapon he couldn't dissern in the dark. He checked his cordinates to make sure he was heading for the Wraiths position.

He heard some huried foot steps from ahead and ducked for cover. Suddenly Dark Pheonix burst through the folliage cathing a a light kick to his feet, which sent him spralling. He flipped to his side ready to Diflect the next throw, but it never came.

"Phoenix is that you." Kairo's voice said through the darkness.

"Yeah. sure is." he said while he accepted the offered hand to get up.

"Well there isn't time for chit chat. let's go help those wraiths."

(OOc more later. OOC)

-----------------------
Iron Horse rules.
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Emergency on Fresia (Wildcard Platoon)  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 1:47:53 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 63  |  Bots - 0

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >