Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Mission: Ord Durall

Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ]   
Author
Topic:  Mission: Ord Durall
Sniping101
ComNet Veteran

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  1361
Total Posts:  3940
  RE: Mission: Ord Durall
February 28, 2003 10:38:26 AM    View the profile of Sniping101 
"WAIT!"Snipes Yelled"i can still lower the number off them for you"he said this as he lifted up severaly pounds of HE."Dont worry ill keep some around for a distraction, if we make it out." "good thinking"Rizzit complemented As Snipes prepared the charge the other RAIDERS gave him cover, it was a shaped explosive, shaped to blow every direction except the RAIDERS, the Cieling and the floor. Snipes carefully looked out around thier cover and slid the explosive overther, the enemy didnt notice, that was good. Snipes Quikly hid again and hit the button. BOOM, the explosion sounded. "how many in your range, Mara?"Rizzit asked "about 20, in my range"Mara replyied. OOC:i g2g, class is over, never got ot finish this/OOC

-----------------------
TRP\PFC Sniping101\Raiders\2PLT\1COM\1BAT\1REG\VEA\VE [LoR]
"When you annoy me it takes 42 muscels in my face to frown, Wheras it takes only three muscels to extend my arm and b*tch slap you"
"a penny saved is a Government oversight"
"everything tastes like chicken except chicken, wich tastes like pork"
Liquid:*makes c*ck sucking motions*
Liquid:i can do that
Drogo
ComNet Novice

Post Number:  68
Total Posts:  68
February 28, 2003 6:45:34 PM    View the profile of Drogo 
    "Alright, Raiders," Rizzit said, "Let's leave this tunnel shooting and don't stop until we're clear, or you're dead."     There was a concurring chorus of yeahs and woohoos as the Raiders simultaneously charged out from the tunnel. Drogo was in the middle of the pack as he drew his dual pistols and began to rush foward with the rest of the squad. As he exited the tunnel he leveled his blasters on two troopers directly in front of him and squezed the triggers. Both troopers fell to the ground as a blaster bolt came in from the right and sprayed sand up the side of Drogo's leg as it hit the ground. The PFC turned to face the new foe and found himself staring directly at the barrel of a tri-pod mounted repeating blaster cannon. Drogo dove to the ground and rolled to his left, gaining some cover behind a few rocks, just as a hail of blaster fire whizzed over his head. The trooper holstered one of his blasters and grabbed a grenade from his belt, lobbing over the rock towards the gun. He waited for the explosion and then leaped up from behind the rock. Most of the troops around the gun died in the blast and the gun was laying on its side. Drogo quickly took care of the rest of the troops around the gun and turned to see how the rest of the squad was doing.     TJ and Otto had their sabres ignited, deflecting as many bolts as they could while the rest of the squad was shooting at everything they could hit. They had nearly killed all of the rebel troopers and the survivors were beginning to fall back and regroup. It looked as though the Raiders were out of the frying pan when Mara began to speak in an excited voice.     "A lot more life forms just showed up on my scanner but I can't tell where," shouted the communications technician.     "Heads up everybody," shouted Rizzit. "Let the rest of us know when you see them."     They didn't need to look long. Almost as soon as the words had left Rizzit's mouth an entire platoon of rebel troops poured around the far corner of the warehouse, and this was only the beginning. The first platoon was followed by countless others and the Raiders began to prepare for the end when suddenly a large blast hit the center of the enemy line. It was followed by two more blasts and sent the rebels into a state of confusion. The Raiders were stunned and slightly confused as well until Rizzit's comm crackled and a familiar voice was heard.     "We didn't miss the party, did we?" asked Peacemaker with a laugh.     Rizzit looked to his right to see the Dark Dragoon's tanks speeding towards them. It was a sight that lifted the entire squads hearts and filled them with a renewed fighting spirit. The Dragoon's tanks were being followed by drill squad as well. Aparently they had been travelling together and seen the commotion from the distance. The tanks sped up to help out and Drill squad was running to catch up. Rizzit saw this as an opportunity.     "Alright, Raiders," said the sergeant. "If they're out here that means they had to come through a door. Now let's find it while the DDs and Drill keep these guys busy for us."     The Raiders charged through the enemy and made their way around the corner of the building, fighting their way the whole time. The door they were looking for was the large cargo bay door that Drogo had seen while inside the warehouse and it was wide open. Rizzit signaled them to stop whe they reached the door.     "Be ready for anything in there," Rizzit said, "And keep any officers alive so we can get information on the ambassador. Kill everyone else." With that the Raiders entered the warehouse, ready for anything and hungry for answers.

-----------------------
TRP/PFC Drogo/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/
VE [LoR]
A.K.A PO1 TwinFury. Former Aegis(LustHawk) 3 and 5, Flight Leader Aegis flight 2, Astral Guard member, and MRR(Marine Recon and Rescue) Officer.
"Would to god my rage, and my fury drive me now." ~Achiles
Swomz
ComNet Veteran

Post Number:  1069
Total Posts:  1068
March 1, 2003 5:00:55 PM    View the profile of Swomz 
[OOC] I will post that deleted post again when I get to school on Monday. [OOC]       Swomz pulled up with the Mara and Otto just inside the warehouse and slowly looked around before acknowledging the other two, “You guys want to go this way?”       “Why not?” Otto asked as Mara nodded her head in agreement.  Otto gestured for them to move out.  Otto took the point man position leaving Swomz and Mara to follow at a safe distance.  They worked their way through the warehouse, but suddenly halted when Otto held up his hand.  All of a sudden they were surrounded by blasterfire.  Mara tackled Swomz behind a crate while getting off two quick shots.       “Thanks for the save, Mara.  My ass hurts a little,” Swomz said.  Mara just grinned.  He pulled himself up and peered over the top of the crate.  He saw Otto twirling in and out, demolishing the enemy force from behind.  “I couldn’t have missed so much in the ten seconds we were behind the crates.”       “You would be surprised, want to lend him a hand?” Mara asked.  Swomz nodded and they hopped over the crate.  Swomz shot two troopers in the face and then pulled out his vibroblades.  Mara pistol whipped another trooper and then sprayed some more enemies, who dove through a door.  Swomz sprinted in Otto’s direction, only to be knocked to the ground.  He hopped up, looking for his assailant.  He finally found the beast, standing over seven feet tall.       “Sh!t,” Swomz exclaimed.  He grabbed one of his vibroblades and chucked it as hard as he could at the monstrous Rebel.  It lodged in the man’s shoulder and he cried out in pain.  Swomz ducked as the other swung at him, sinking his other vibroblade deep into the man’s chest.  The trooper still didn’t go down and Swomz rolled backwards to avoid being tackled.  He got ready to make another advance at the man when all of a sudden he toppled forward with a grunt.  Otto was standing behind him, having cut the man straight down the back with his saber.  Swomz nodded his thanks and turned to engage more of the enemies.       “None left,” Otto said.       “Nice,” Swomz laughed as he checked out the carnage.  He could count over ten limbs scattered throughout the room.  He looked around for Mara and noticed her standing over a Rebel Officer, muttering about dangerous females.  Mara looked up, smiled, and kicked the officer in the ribs.  “I noticed some of the Rebels retreating through a door…”       “Yeah, once we get this Rebel scum back to the Dark Dragoons so they can hold on to him, we will continue.  You and Mara take him back, I will stay and guard this position,”  Otto said.       “I see how it is, you want all the fun,” Swomz sighed and walked over to Mara.  “Let’s go Mara, I don’t want to have to look at this ugly site any longer than I have to.”

-----------------------
Lance Corporal Swomz
Raiders Squad
Wildcard Platoon
Army of the Vast Empire
TRP/LCPL Swomz/3SQD/1PLT/COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [ES1]
"Wow, that was a damn big explosion." -Swomz
Drogo
ComNet Novice

Post Number:  68
Total Posts:  68
March 2, 2003 3:20:19 PM    View the profile of Drogo 
    The Raiders had split up to search the warehouse more quickly. Mara and Swomz had gone with Otto, TJ and JR went together, and Drogo, Rizzit and Snipes were the last group. After the first two groups left Rizzit spoke up.     "Drogo, which way is that control room you saw when you were on the cable?" asked Rizzit.     "It should be right up those stairs," Drogo replied as he nodded his head to the left.     "Right, that's where we start," said Rizzit. "I'll take the point, you two stick close and watch my back. This place is crawling with rebels."     With that the three troopers began to make their way across the warehouse floor to the staircase in the corner. The staircase was metal with two metal railings climbing up either side and lead to a catwalk, with the same metal flooring and railings, that ran around the entire facility. They began to climb the staircase all the time scanning the surrounding are and the catwalk above for enemy troopers. Rizzit had nearly made it to the top of the stairs and could peek his head above the base of the catwalk. He slowly raised to see if he could catch a glimpse of the control room. It was about ten meters to the left of where Rizzit was standing and the door was open but he couldn't see anything through the large, rectangular window because the blinds had been pulled down. Rizzit quickly scanned the surrounding catwalk to see there were any enemy trooper waiting for them but everything looked clear. He signaled for Drogo and Snipes to follow him and began to climb the stairs again just when a blaster bolt skidded off of the catwalk right by his head. The three troopers ducked as this shot was followed by several more before the shooting stopped and several voices were heard.     "Colonel, imperial troops are inside the warehouse," said a voice by the door. This was probably the one doing the shooting.     "Get on the comm and get some of our troops back inside," ordered the second voice. "It doesn't matter how many imperials are outside if we're fighting in here."     "Yes, sir," said a third voice.     Rizzit turned towards Drogo and Snipes and began to speak, "We better do this quick, we're about to have company. Drogo, there are some crates stacked in the corner at the top of the stairs. Get there and lay down some crossfire."     "I'm on it," replied Drogo.     Drogo tightened his grip on his pistols and began to sprint towards the top of the stairs as Rizzit and Snipes jumped up and provided cover fire. Drogo ran as fast as he could and dove behind the crates, blaster fire nipping at his heels the entire way. He waited for the enemy fire to settle on his comrades and then he stood up behind the crates and began to fire towards the door. Several troopers had actually come out onto the catwalk and two of them were quickly dead. The rebels began to shoot towards Drogo again and the trooper was forced to crouch back down behind the crates, but this allowed Rizzit and Snipes to finish off the remaining troopers. After several seconds of silence Drogo stood back up with his pistols facing the door.     "You're clear," He called down to the other two who made their way up to the door while Drogo covered them. They entered the contro room and quickly nuetralized the opposition. When Drogo finally got to the door Snipes was on lookout and Rizzit had the enemy officer on his knees with an E-11 blaster rifle pointed at the base of his skull.     "Colonel Antilles, 023349.....," the rebel officer was saying as Drogo entered the room, but he was cut short by the butt of Rizzit's rifle striking the side of his head. The man fell over sideways.     "Don't give me that name, rank, and serial number garbage," Rizzit yelled. "Now get back up and tell me where our ambassador is." He said his last sentance as he pulled the rebel back up by the collar of his jacket. "Talk!"     "He's dead," said the rebel as he tried to recover himself.     "What? How?" commanded Rizzit. "Who killed him?"     "We hired a bounty hunter," said the man obviously fearing for his life.     "Name," said Rizzit.     "Raj Sethi, But h....," the man began before a blaster bolt went straight through the window and into the man's head.     "What the?" said Rizzit.     "Sir, there, in the rafters!" exclaimed Snipes who was still on lookout. He hadn't noticed the figure skulking in the rafters, though, not until now.     There was a man in the rafters about forty meters away with a blaster rifle in his hands. He was of medium height and build and was dressed all in black. The bit of skin you could see on his face was deeply tan and the rest was hidden behind the black mask that began just below his eyes and went down, covering the lower half of his face. The mask seemed to be almost molded to the mans face and was made of the same material as the chest and back plates the man was wearing for armor. He also had armor running from his shoulders down to his wrists where he had a comlink on one wrist and some sort of data pad on the other. In addition to the rifle in his hands he had a blaster pistol in a holster on his left hip with the grip facing fowards so that it was drawn with the right hand coming across the body. There was no doubt that this was Sethi.     Without saying a word the three troopers opened fire and sent a stream of blaster bolts towards the assassin. It was no use though. Before the blasts even struck the rafters where the man was standing he had nimbly climbed through some hatch in the roof and was gone. Just as this happened Rizzit's comm crackled with life.     "How much longer are you going to be?" asked Peacemaker. "We can't keep fighting this many...........what the? A ship just blasted off from the roof of the warehouse!"     "That's Sethi," yelled Rizzit. "Shoot him down!"     "Who?" questioned Peacemaker.     "The assassin! Shoot him down!" Rizzit reiterated.     "He's already out of range," said Peacemaker, "We're running low on ammo out here and the rebels aren't running low on troops. How much longer?"     "We have what we came for." said Rizzit. "We're on our way out." Rizzit quickly switched com channels, "Alright, Raiders, it's time to head home. Last man to the tanks gets left for the rebels."     The Raiders all made their way back to the cargo door just as the Dark Dragoon's tanks arrived with impecable timing. Drill squad was already on the tanks and the Raiders wasted no time in joining them as rebel blaster fire rained down around them. Once they were on the tanks it was smooth sailing back to base camp. When back at camp the squads quickly gathered their belongings and got on the first shuttle back to the Dominion, their support ship. The rest of the work could be left to the regulars. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------     "So the assassin's name is Sethi and he was hired by the rebels?" questioned Fury during the debriefing back aboard the Dominion.     "Yes, sir." replied Rizzit.     "But why?" Fury asked.     "We don't know, sir," answered Rizzit. "Sethi killed the Rebel Colonel while I was trying to find out. That's why we need to go after him."     "No," replied Fury, "I'm not sending an entire army running around the galaxy for one bounty hunter. The scum aren't worth it. Besides, that's not generally the best way to catch their kind."     "We can't just let him get away with it." said Rizzit, rahter upset just at the thought of it.     "We won't," replied Fury with a tone of assurance, "He will be dealt with. If that's all you're dismissed."     With that the three squad leaders stood up, saluted and exited the room. Fury slumped back down into his seat, wondering how to deal with this new problem. The empire was short on mercenaries these days and now that the new republic was firmly established most of them tried to avoid high profile jobs. He would have to send one of his own, or two perhaps. The question was who though. Most of the troopers had very little fighting experience outside of the empire and not many of them would like the idea of hunting a hunter. The general poured himself a drink and thought. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------     Drogo was sitting at the bar in the loubge with a glass of corellian ale in his hand. He was by himself. He still hadn't made many good friends in his short stint in the empire. The rest of the squads were sitting at tables, having drinks, and talking about old times, but Drogo was content to be by himself. He liked to have time alone to reflect on things and that time doesn't come during battle. They had done a lot of fighting on Ord Durall. As the private was drifting through his thoughts Shadow entered the lounge and put his hand on Drogo's shoulder as he sat in the seat next to him.     "How are you doing, kid?" asked the sergeant.     "Can't complain," replied Drogo, "wouldn't do me any good if I did."     "Good point." said Shadow with a chuckle. He seldom laughed or showed any emotion whatsoever but for some reason he seemed to have taken a liking to the new trooper. "You did pretty well for your first time out."     "Thanks." remarked Drogo.                 "You know what I'll have." Shadow said to the bartending droid. ----------------------- TRP/PFC Drogo/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/ VE [LoR] A.K.A PO1 TwinFury. Former Aegis(LustHawk) 3 and 5, Flight Leader Aegis flight 2, Astral Guard member, and MRR(Marine Recon and Rescue) Officer. "Would to god my rage, and my fury drive me now." ~Achiles
[This message has been edited by (edited March 2, 2003 3:49:44 PM)]
Rizzit
ComNet Veteran

[VE-ARMY] Captain
[VE-DJO] Initiate (IN)

Post Number:  1470
Total Posts:  2943
March 2, 2003 4:09:29 PM    View the profile of Rizzit 
Rizzit and his squad gathered in their part of the ship. Rizzit looked upon his squad with a sense of pride and accomplishment. He took off his helmet and finally said at last:"You did good RAIDERS. New recruits, consider yourselves regular troopers now. You've all proven yourselves to be self-efficient and do not require assistance for simple tasks. You've all earned a break." He said as he pushed a button on the control panel in the room. A Holotable appeared with nine chairs and a deck of cards. "Please, have a seat! It's time for some Sabaac!" "Oh! Wonderful!" Commented Swomz. "We just finish beating a whole bunch of Rebels, and now: we have to conectrate on beating each other in Sabaac! How is this a break?" "Well Swomz, if you prefer: I can put you in the sims." Otto said with a slight chuckle. "No thanks. I'll play." Said Swomz as he sat down. Once everyone was seated, and the cards were cut: Rizzit dealt the first hand. Nobody ever did good with Rizzit dealing, cause the cards were well-shuffled. Time went on, dealers passed from round to round, and stories were told about different mission experiences. Everyone was in a relaxed mood, when PeaceMaker came in the door. "Am I interrupting things?" He asked. "Nah, we're just playing some Sabaac. Would you care to join?" "Thanks Rizz, but no. I just came to let you know we're almost home; AND to complement you on a job well done." "Thanks, but we could have never accomplished our mission without backup from you and Drill. It was a pleasure as always to work with you Peacemaker, I hope we have the honor of working with ya again." "Thanks Rizzit. I have no doubt that we will. In the meantime, I will return to celebrate with my squad." "Okay." said Rizzit as he saluted his fellow SL. Peacemaker did the same and left the room. Rizzit turned to his troops. "Now as for you, let's get ready to go home. One last round then we will get our things ready. I do have some things for you, but you will get them when we get home. In the meantime, It's my turn to deal so prepare youselves Heh heh." OOC: The last post I want to see on this thread is from one of the remaining Squad Leaders who will include in their post the ship being brought home and so on. RAIDERS, no more posting here please.

-----------------------
Platoon Sergeant Rizzit BlackHeart
Wildcard Platoon
Raider's Squad Leader
Army of the Vast Empire
SL/PSGT Rizzit/3SQD/1PLT/COMP/1BAT/1RGT//VE[OPE][OTH][EW1]
"Should I let him die slowly, or put him out of his misery?"--Rizzit
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Mission: Ord Durall  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 8:27:58 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 137  |  Bots - 1

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >