Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > The 46th "Jexxel" Squadron Topic

Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 ]   
Author
Topic:  The 46th "Jexxel" Squadron Topic
Avalar
ComNet Member

Avalar

[VE-DJO] Initiate
[VE-NAVY] Chief Petty Officer

Post Number:  632
Total Posts:  786
  RE: The 46th "Jexxel" Squadron Topic
July 24, 2013 11:12:51 PM    View the profile of Avalar 
Hey Jexxel, THE WIKI PAGE IS UP TO DATE.

Apart from a few things that still need to filled in or edited, the wiki is current. I prefer mini bios for PCs to be completed by PCs. Also the roster is 100% correct now.

And if you guys could help me come up with callsigns for our NPC's lacking them, I would be very much appreciated. My creative mind is currently drained.
SCO | CPO Avalar | Silver 1 | S:46 Jexxel | W:101 Blade | ISD Adjudicator | TF:A | 2Flt | VEN | VE

[SoA]  [MC1]  [CC: W] [DSM] [CBV] [CC: D] [CNQST]

TRN | INI Zarya | VEDJ | VE
Avalar
ComNet Member

Avalar

[VE-DJO] Initiate

Post Number:  661
August 8, 2013 1:09:59 PM    View the profile of Avalar 
Heeeeeeeey Jexxel!

It's reports day! So unless you're officially listed as on leave, send your report to me and Maroy before the end of the day!
SCO | CPO Avalar | Silver 1 | S:46 Jexxel | W:101 Blade | ISD Adjudicator | TF:A | 2Flt | VEN | VE

[SoA]  [MC1]  [CC: W]  [DSM]  [CBV]  [CC: D]  [CNQST]  [WM0]  [*CO*]

Avalar
ComNet Member

Avalar

[VE-DJO] Initiate

Post Number:  670
August 19, 2013 9:42:40 AM    View the profile of Avalar 
Ok people, I may be gone all day but that doesn't mean I don't have a phone that can't check updates. I want to see posts from you guys. The battle is raging on and we're falling way behind. I still can't post yet because band camp is still for a couple more days, but just because I'm not posting doesn't mean suddenly you get some sort of pass. Also I noticed that nobody sent in reports on Thursday. Unless you're listed as on leave, I will count that against you in regards to activity. First missing report is a warning. Let's not get to a second, yeah? And when I'm gone, reports can still be sent to me, but also send them to Maroy so she can report on my behalf for the squadron.

I love y'all, I just want to see some self motivation here.

Norsedragoon
ComNet Novice

Norsedragoon

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  60
Total Posts:  114
August 19, 2013 2:45:46 PM    View the profile of Norsedragoon 
little late, but I sent mine in with an explanation as to the delay. Will make sure I have this weeks in on thursday.
FM/PO2/Einarr "Norsedragoon" Ghylthir/Besh 2/S:46 Jexxel/W:101 Blade/ISD Adjudicator /TF:A/2Flt/FC/VEN/VE
[MC2] [SoA]  (=Eng=) {AFM} {Astr} {VehM}
Hades
ComNet Marshal
Imperial Baronet

Hades

[VE-DJO] Uninitiate
[VE-NAVY] Lieutenant

Post Number:  1106
Total Posts:  1245
August 26, 2013 11:18:27 AM    View the profile of Hades 
Watch this space

Lieutenant Demetrius 'Hades' Aita

FL | LT 'Hades' | Silver Nine | S:46 Jexxel | W:101 Blade | ISD Adjudicator | TF:A | 2Flt | VEN | VE

"The lesson is this. The only real crime for those of superlative intellect and great prowess is to allow one's self to become shackled by mediocrity. The crime is to let your grasp be less than your reach. To aim low."

Imperial Network Star Wars Image
Imperial Network Star Wars Image
Avalar
ComNet Member

Avalar

[VE-DJO] Initiate

Post Number:  674
August 29, 2013 6:00:16 PM    View the profile of Avalar 
It's Thursday!!! which means Maroy and I get all your lovely reports. Tzism, you don't have to write your report again since you wrote one for the academy yesterday. I'll include it as this week's.

Speaking of which, please welcome Tzism as our newest flight member! For the moment we don't have a placement for you because of what is going on in story. I think the way we will handle this is by having you be in Jexxel reserves in story and then we'll off an NPC and have you replace that dead character. But Maroy and I still need to look into it. In the meantime feel free to check out the current story and look into the navy certs/skills. The wiki page for certs and skills is located here.

Tzism
ComNet n00b

Tzism

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  10
Total Posts:  52
August 30, 2013 12:49:09 AM    View the profile of Tzism 
Thank you for the warm welcome, as well as glad to take on the opportunity as serving with the Squadron. I will carry out orders as required and it will be a pleasure working with everyone. As to your mention about the wiki i will take a look at that as well as the certifications to brush up my knowledge in the meantime.
FM | LCRW Tzism | Silver 11 | S:46 Jexxel | W:101 Blade | ISD Adjudicator | TF:A | 2Flt | VEN | VE [SoA]
Avalar
ComNet Member

Avalar

[VE-DJO] Initiate

Post Number:  675
August 30, 2013 2:34:17 AM    View the profile of Avalar 
Also a personal side note for everyone, I do apologize if I say I'm going to do something and it doesn't get done right away. On top of all my rl stuff I am having a lot of emotional post-breakup issues which is really affecting my ability to do much of anything. So be patient with me. >.<

Norsedragoon
ComNet Novice

Norsedragoon

Post Number:  65
August 30, 2013 8:52:55 AM    View the profile of Norsedragoon 
Whoo! fresh meat! errr.... I mean welcome to the squadron Tzism, grab a fighter and join us in the fight!

Avvie, no hurry I will try to leave you some fighters to prey on when your ready to. Real life takes precedence over a story.
FM/PO2/Einarr "Norsedragoon" Ghylthir/Besh 2/S:46 Jexxel/W:101 Blade/ISD Adjudicator /TF:A/2Flt/FC/VEN/VE
[MC2] [SoA]  (=Eng=) {AFM} {Astr} {VehM}
Avalar
ComNet Member

Avalar

[VE-DJO] Initiate

Post Number:  678
September 5, 2013 12:14:39 AM    View the profile of Avalar 
Writing this before I'm stuck at school all day cause it's game day!

Get your reports in and keep posting on the story!

One of these days life will calm down...

Avalar
ComNet Member

Avalar

[VE-DJO] Initiate

Post Number:  682
September 12, 2013 4:58:27 PM    View the profile of Avalar 
I didn't even have to ask for reports. I love you guys.

Once again the week has been crazy. Unfortunately I have that one prof who can't seem to give decent instructions and gives little to no time on hw. With a football game this Saturday I'm stuck turning everything in early so as to make the deadline.

Only reason I haven't pulled myself is because this time I want to be here as opposed to leaving and coming back. After this week I won't have a game til the week after so I should be able to catch up. Thank you guys for posting when you have and please continue to do so! If you have questions for me it's better if you PM them because I can log in real quick and answer.

[SoA]  [MC1]  [CC: W]  [DSM]  [CBV]  [CC: D]  [CNQST]  [WM0]

Avalar
ComNet Member

Avalar

[VE-DJO] Initiate

Post Number:  683
September 19, 2013 12:34:34 AM    View the profile of Avalar 
Once again it's lovely reports day!

Also in other news, our Flight Lead has been put into reserves due to life being crazy. Hopefully we will see Hades come back soon. In regards to the current story we will still consider him to be there. Next story is when we'll play roster shuffle.

Avalar
ComNet Member

Avalar

[VE-DJO] Initiate

Post Number:  686
September 27, 2013 1:06:53 PM    View the profile of Avalar 
Ok friends, I am at least caught up now insofar as reading the AAR's since I literally missed a page and a half of posts and I don't have the time to dedicate reading each post individually.

However I did skim them or at least try to read all of Jexxel's posts. The posts themselves are pretty decent. Norse, I'm sorry I was gone when this was apparently first mentioned in story but I don't think we use Noghri... it's a race seen as overpowered. Tzism, good entrance into the story, keep up the writing. Maroy, glad to see you back! And you always seem to help me make sense of the chaos of having too many posts to read. XD

Ok. Don't know what day I can get a post in, but I will see what I can do. I'd like to at least get something up before this prelude ends. Time to see Jexxel's SC in action.

Norsedragoon
ComNet Novice

Norsedragoon

Post Number:  72
September 27, 2013 4:21:45 PM    View the profile of Norsedragoon 
The original empire used nog's for intel and assassination work, the reason I chose them for their spots was based on a character development not race since it would make better sense for them to be there and in that capacity than for some other race. I have used them like I would any other npc only with more coordination since in my characters backstory the trio would have had experience working as a team.
[MC2] [SoA]  (=^Eng^=) {AFM} {Astr} {VehM} {SfrM} {Gunn}
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Warrior
[VE-NAVY] Commodore

Post Number:  3396
Total Posts:  3784
September 27, 2013 4:42:29 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
I missed this too.  The issue isn't necessarily your execution, Norse.  The issue is Noghri are simply not allowed to be used in the VE universe.  They're one of a very, very select few species who were deemed too exotic for everyday use in our universe.  We're not the original Empire, or affiliated with Thrawn, and their home world is on the opposite side of the Galaxy from the VE home planets, plus there aren't THAT many of them in existence in the traditional EU, to justify many random wanderers.

I hate to be the finger-wagger, but this is one of a very, very few actual rules the VE has, along with no writing about the Force unless you're granted membership in the DJO.  Try to work with Avalar or Maroy to adjust your subplot, please.
Naval High Command
CNO/Commodore Trykon/NHC/VEN/VE

Second Vast Imperial Fleet
SCAP/COM Wyl "Trick" Trykon/ISD Adjudicator/TF:A/2Flt/FC/VEN/VE

Decorations
[*IG*][*AO*][WM0][HNS][1NS][2NS][LSM][BWC][SWC][GWC][CC:4][CNQST]
[NSM][E][NAR][MSM][SoA][CoB][VC:B][VC:S][VC:G][VC:E][SoV][LoM][DSM][NC][IGC]

(=*AE*=)(=*SAE*=)(=*TG*=)(=*SCFE*=)(=*FOCE*=)

SM/DWR Trykon/Dark Jedi/Shades/Raven L-04/DJO/VE [EoP]
Norsedragoon
ComNet Novice

Norsedragoon

Post Number:  73
September 27, 2013 5:14:41 PM    View the profile of Norsedragoon 
will do, did not know nog's were not allowed.
Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Warrior
[VE-NAVY] Commodore

Post Number:  3397
Total Posts:  3784
September 27, 2013 5:20:51 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
No harm, as long as you don't mind adjusting.  For future reference for anyone seeing this thread later: http://www.vastempire.com/wiki/Character_Creation_Guidelines.  That table/list is talking about PCs, but if you want to write an NPC from the banned list of species, it's worth getting authorization first.
Naval High Command
CNO/Commodore Trykon/NHC/VEN/VE

Second Vast Imperial Fleet
SCAP/COM Wyl "Trick" Trykon/ISD Adjudicator/TF:A/2Flt/FC/VEN/VE

Decorations
[*IG*][*AO*][WM0][HNS][1NS][2NS][LSM][BWC][SWC][GWC][CC:4][CNQST]
[NSM][E][NAR][MSM][SoA][CoB][VC:B][VC:S][VC:G][VC:E][SoV][LoM][DSM][NC][IGC]

(=*AE*=)(=*SAE*=)(=*TG*=)(=*SCFE*=)(=*FOCE*=)

SM/DWR Trykon/Dark Jedi/Shades/Raven L-04/DJO/VE [EoP]
Avalar
ComNet Member

Avalar

[VE-DJO] Initiate

Post Number:  687
September 27, 2013 5:51:18 PM    View the profile of Avalar 
There it is. Didn't know where it was. XD

And it's ok Norse. It's not something people tend to know about until they create NPCs in the VE. You are not the first. Good things to know for future reference.

Norsedragoon
ComNet Novice

Norsedragoon

Post Number:  74
September 28, 2013 2:09:47 AM    View the profile of Norsedragoon 
Yup working on the revision now.
Avalar
ComNet Member

Avalar

[VE-DJO] Initiate
[VE-NAVY] Senior Chief Petty Officer

Post Number:  694
October 14, 2013 12:44:56 AM    View the profile of Avalar 
And with the Prelude wrapped up and awards handed out, I want to say a HUGE congrats to all of you. Even though I got swept away into life, you guys stayed up and wrote so many posts for this story. And even though I may not have gotten to read them entirely, what I did read was great. The promotions and awards are more than well-earned! I am proud to be your SC.

Now that one story is gone, we are preparing to head into the next one! In the meantime feel free to explore naval certs and skills to add to your character. There's also Heart of the Second which is a great place to go to write a quick character development post about your character or do a quick collaboration with someone. How does your character feel after that fight? Have any tensions grown between squadronmates? Feel free to play with emotions (within reason ).

Gurlanin
ComNet Member
Imperial Supporter

Gurlanin

Post Number:  570
Total Posts:  757
October 18, 2013 12:13:22 AM    View the profile of Gurlanin 
And if you want to use any of the Strill peeps, for maybe some inter-squadron rivalries/friendships, then let me know! I'm more than happy to lend them out. Just make sure you return them in the same order you found them: insane, psychotic, and just plain weird
SXO | CPO Gurlanin | Iron Eight | S:58 "Strill" | W:101 "Blade" | ISD II "Paragon" | TF: Aurek | 2nd Fleet | SC | VEN | VE

Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image

(=^TG^=)
{GrAt}{AFM}{Infl}{SFT}{Gunn}{Shut}{Slice}{0Gee}{XenMA}
Avalar
ComNet Member

Avalar

[VE-DJO] Initiate

Post Number:  702
October 25, 2013 1:05:10 PM    View the profile of Avalar 
Hello my lovely Jexxels (that's the correct plural right?)! So every single week I have, without fail, gotten a report from Tzism. He's done this without me needing to remind him, and I am seriously impressed. I can't tell you how many people forget to report. Even I do sometimes. >.>

For this, I have been given permission to award you with a Mention in Dispatches! Go ahead and add it to your ID line pilot.

Also please welcome back Hades! It looked as though we may not have been seeing him again for a long while, but he has returned and he is still our amazing FL. If any of you ever have any questions he is also a person to go to, especially if you want to inquire about VENI stuff.

Ok my lovelies, I want to see some posting! Whether it's certs or HotS, feel free to write and let yourself get immersed. Develop those characters for the next stage in our story.
SCO | SCPO Avalar | Silver 1 | S:46 Jexxel | W:101 Blade | ISD Paragon | TF:A | 2Flt | VEN | VE

[SoA]  [MC1]  [CC: W]  [DSM] x2  [CBV]  [CC: D]  [CNQST]  [WM0]

Norsedragoon
ComNet Novice

Norsedragoon

Post Number:  84
October 25, 2013 8:14:15 PM    View the profile of Norsedragoon 
Report sent, life is kinda busy here with my Son due to be born nov 5th. Got another cert post done and working on several other things both in the foreground and the back ground.
FM/CPO/Einarr "Norsedragoon" Ghylthir/Besh 2/S:46 Jexxel/W:101 Blade/ISD Paragon /TF:A/2Flt/FC/VEN/VE
[MC1] [MC2] [SoA]  (=^Eng^=) {AFM} {Astr} {VehM} {SfrM} {Gunn}{GrAt} {XenMA}
Tzism
ComNet n00b

Tzism

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  24
October 25, 2013 11:13:28 PM    View the profile of Tzism 
A thank you to command for the bestowing of the award. I appreciate it as well as added to my ID line. As well looking forward to more posting.
FM | SCRW Tzism | Silver 2 | S:46 Jexxel | W:101 Blade | ISD Paragon | TF:A | 2Flt | VEN | VE [MC2][MiD][SoA]
Hades
ComNet Marshal
Imperial Baronet

Hades

[VE-DJO] Uninitiate
[VE-NAVY] Lieutenant Commander

Post Number:  1127
October 26, 2013 12:12:32 AM    View the profile of Hades 
Alright Jexxel, listen up - Captain's Own will be ours! I want to see skill posts, cert posts, updated wiki pages. I want to see coordinated HotSec posts, you name it; collaborative activity is good. I may only be flight leader, but this includes you Maroy - I see you lurking

Final note: don't ever touch Hades' stuff

Lieutenant Commander Demetrius 'Hades' Aita

FL | LCDR Hades | Silver 9 | S:46 Jexxel | W:101 Blade | ISD Paragon | TF:A | 2Flt | VEN | VE

"The lesson is this. The only real crime for those of superlative intellect and great prowess is to allow one's self to become shackled by mediocrity. The crime is to let your grasp be less than your reach. To aim low."

[BWC][MC1][CBV][CAR][HNS][SWC][NSR][LoM][DSM][CC:P][CC:F][CC:W][CC;D][MiD][VC:B][GWC][1NS][BRC][IG][VS:S][MC:2][CNQST]
Norsedragoon
ComNet Novice

Norsedragoon

Post Number:  86
October 26, 2013 10:25:50 AM    View the profile of Norsedragoon 
Working hard on both stories and certs, let me know if anyone wants to do a collab with me and my new pet droid.
FM/CPO/Einarr "Norsedragoon" Ghylthir/Besh 2/S:46 Jexxel/W:101 Blade/ISD Paragon /TF:A/2Flt/FC/VEN/VE
[MC1] [MC2] [SoA]  (=^Eng^=) {AFM} {Astr} {VehM} {SfrM} {Gunn}{GrAt} {XenMA}
Hades
ComNet Marshal
Imperial Baronet

Hades

[VE-DJO] Uninitiate
[VE-NAVY] Lieutenant Commander

Post Number:  1134
October 26, 2013 2:49:31 PM    View the profile of Hades 
Might take you up on that offer after my next skill post, Norse.

Unrelated note: Updated my own and Jexxel's wiki page. Wiki page updates are goooood

Lieutenant Commander Demetrius 'Hades' Aita

FL | LCDR Hades | Silver 9 | S:46 "Jexxel" | W:101 "Blade" | ISD Paragon | TF:A | 2Flt | VEN | VE

[BWC][MC1][CBV][CAR][HNS][SWC][NSR][LoM][DSM][CC:P][CC:F][CC:W][CC;D][MiD][VC:B][GWC][1NS][BRC][IG][VS:S][MC:2][CNQST]
[*SWC*] [*FOCE*] [TG]
{INF}{AFM}{XMA}{INT}{SFM}{HypM}{0Gee}{GrAt}
Avalar
ComNet Member

Avalar

[VE-DJO] Initiate

Post Number:  704
October 26, 2013 4:10:26 PM    View the profile of Avalar 
Jexxel page is more or less up to date. Hadn't done anything with your character, Hades, because at the time I updated it, you were still in limbo.

And Hades is right, let's get Captain's Own! Let's bring our activity back from the dead.
SCO | SCPO Avalar | Silver 1 | S:46 Jexxel | W:101 Blade | ISD Paragon | TF:A | 2Flt | VEN | VE

[SoA]  [MC1]  [CC: W]  [DSM] x2  [CBV]  [CC: D]  [CNQST]  [WM0]

Tzism
ComNet Novice

Tzism

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  26
October 30, 2013 12:24:53 AM    View the profile of Tzism 
I agree, all for the Captain's Own, together we are strong
FM | SCRW Tzism | Silver 2 | S:46 Jexxel | W:101 Blade | ISD Paragon | TF:A | 2Flt | VEN | VE [MC2][MiD][SoA]
Gurlanin
ComNet Member
Imperial Supporter

Gurlanin

Post Number:  614
Total Posts:  757
October 30, 2013 12:31:07 AM    View the profile of Gurlanin 
You do realise that you're trying to win Captain's Own from one person, right?
SCO | SCPO Gurlanin | Iron One | S:58 "Strill" | W:101 "Blade" | ISD II "Paragon" | TF: Aurek | 2nd Fleet | SC | VEN | VE

Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image

(=*TG*=)
{GrAt}{AFM}{Infl}{SFT}{Gunn}{Shut}{Slice}{0Gee}{XenMA}

TO|CPO Gurlanin|PLF "Cappadocious"|VENA|VEN|VE
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > The 46th "Jexxel" Squadron Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 9:08:24 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 151  |  Bots - 3

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >