Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > The 58th "Strill" Squadron Topic

Pages:  [ << 13 14 15 16 17 18 ]   
Author
Topic:  The 58th "Strill" Squadron Topic
Gurlanin
ComNet Member

Gurlanin

[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  523
Total Posts:  757
  RE: The 58th "Strill" Squadron Topic
August 9, 2013 5:26:29 PM    View the profile of Gurlanin 
And again, you should have reported by now. Taltos, if you're even still here, then speak now. You're currently listed as AWOL.
Petty Officer 2nd Class Grent "Gurlanin" Notimo, 58th (Strill) Squadron

SXO | PO2 Gurlanin | Iron Eight | S:58 "Strill" | W:101 "Blade" | ISD II "Adjudicator" | TF: Aurek | 2nd Fleet | SC | VEN | VE

Imperial Network Star Wars Image
Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image

(=^TG^=)
{GrAt}{AFM}{Infl}{SFT}{Gunn}{Shut}{Slice}{0Gee}{XenMA}
Gurlanin
ComNet Member
Imperial Supporter

Gurlanin

[VE-NAVY] Chief Petty Officer

Post Number:  571
October 18, 2013 12:16:55 AM    View the profile of Gurlanin 
/me Cleans the dust off this old place

Wow *cough* this thread hasn't been used in a while...

So... um... to whoever is around to bounce ideas off of: I need a new NPC to replace Tinker. Any ideas about him/her will be well rewarded.

I'm also going to blitz the wiki page at some point. Needs to be up to date.
SXO | CPO Gurlanin | Iron Eight | S:58 "Strill" | W:101 "Blade" | ISD II "Paragon" | TF: Aurek | 2nd Fleet | SC | VEN | VE

Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image

(=^TG^=)
Gurlanin
ComNet Member
Imperial Supporter

Gurlanin

Post Number:  575
October 19, 2013 7:23:37 AM    View the profile of Gurlanin 
Also, with the new change of leadership, ships, I thought it would be nice to, effectively, reset the positions too. As such, I'm taking the Iron One designation, and I'm designating Joamer as Iron Five, SXO and Flight Lead of Besh. NPCs are going to moved around flights too, so watch the wiki for changes.
SCO | CPO Gurlanin | Iron One | S:58 "Strill" | W:101 "Blade" | ISD II "Paragon" | TF: Aurek | 2nd Fleet | SC | VEN | VE

(=^TG^=)
Serpent
ComNet Marshal
Imperial Baronet

Serpent

[VE-NAVY] Commander

Post Number:  1123
Total Posts:  1214
October 19, 2013 8:04:38 AM    View the profile of Serpent 
Sounds good, Gur!  Looking forward to see how it all plays out!

Naval High Command
CNW|Commander Zail|NHC|VEN|VE

SCAP/CDR Pherik “Serpent” Zail / ISD Paragon /TF:Aurek/2Flt/FC/VEN/VE
[SoA][LoM][NAR][E][SoV][MiD][MC1][VC:E][CAR][CoB.][NC][CC:3][CNQST][PWC][2NS][LSM][WM0][AOx4][DSM](=*Eng*=)(=*BO*=)(=SWC=)
Gurlanin
ComNet Member
Imperial Supporter

Gurlanin

Post Number:  578
October 19, 2013 1:28:51 PM    View the profile of Gurlanin 
Right, that's the wiki sorted. It does need additional information from those who have created characters (Joamer). Also, my lovely pilot/s, make sure you update your ID lines to reflect your new designations, as well as the transfer to the Paragon.

Good work on Chapter 9, for what little posting happened. I know that there has been some OOC issues, and as always, real life comes first. However,  starting this Thursday, I need your reports if you are around. If you're not going to be able to report, makes sure you post a leave post, and send me a PM. Strill is low enough on PCs as it is.

Taltos, I have no idea where you are, or if you're even still alive. Please come back. If you fail to report this Thursday, I'm going to have to request that you be transferred to the reserves list.

Joamer. I need my SXO! Please send me a message, either on here or on Facebook. I'd hate to have to list you as AWOL. Strill can't afford to lose any more PCs :/

Rant over.
SCO | CPO Gurlanin | Iron One | S:58 "Strill" | W:101 "Blade" | ISD II "Paragon" | TF: Aurek | 2nd Fleet | SC | VEN | VE

(=^TG^=)
Gurlanin
ComNet Member
Imperial Supporter

Gurlanin

[VE-NAVY] Senior Chief Petty Officer

Post Number:  617
October 31, 2013 1:47:03 PM    View the profile of Gurlanin 
So it's just me now, then, eh? Greeeeeat.

/me shows off new avatar anyway
SCO | SCPO Gurlanin | Iron One | S:58 "Strill" | W:101 "Blade" | ISD II "Paragon" | TF: Aurek | 2nd Fleet | SC | VEN | VE

Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image

(=*TG*=)

TO|CPO Gurlanin|PLF "Cappadocious"|VENA|VEN|VE
Hades
ComNet Marshal
Imperial Baronet

Hades

[VE-DJO] Uninitiate
[VE-NAVY] Lieutenant Commander

Post Number:  1153
Total Posts:  1245
October 31, 2013 11:47:38 PM    View the profile of Hades 
At least everyone in your squadron will obey your orders to the letter XD

Lieutenant Commander Demetrius 'Hades' Aita

FL | LCDR Hades | Silver 9 | S:46 "Jexxel" | W:101 "Blade" | ISD Paragon | TF:A | 2Flt | VEN | VE

[*IG*][LoM] [DSM] [NSR] [VC:B] [VC:S] [MC:1] [MC:2] [CBV] [CAR] [MiD]
[HNS] [1NS] [BRC] [BWC] [SWC] [GWC] [CNQST] [CC:4]
[*SWC*] [*FOCE*] [^TG^]
Gurlanin
ComNet Member
Imperial Supporter

Gurlanin

Post Number:  618
November 1, 2013 5:21:47 AM    View the profile of Gurlanin 
This is true!
SCO | SCPO Gurlanin | Iron One | S:58 "Strill" | W:101 "Blade" | ISD II "Paragon" | TF: Aurek | 2nd Fleet | SC | VEN | VE

Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image

(=*TG*=)

Gurlanin
ComNet Member
Imperial Supporter

Gurlanin

Post Number:  635
November 3, 2013 11:03:47 AM    View the profile of Gurlanin 
Congratulations to Leading Crewman Tycho 'Ghastly' Avan on passing his training, and being assigned to the best squadron around (if those Jexxel folks pop up again, just ignore them XD).

Further to your training, I hereby award you with the Star of the Academy medal, for completing your basic training in under three days. You may now add [SoA] to your ID line. If you want the image of the medal instead, don't hesitate to ask for help.

We do have one open slot, that means I don't have to shuffle the roster about. Therefore, I am putting you in my flight, Aurek, with the designation 'Iron Three'. Use the template on the squadron wiki (found here) to update your ID line.

Congratulations again, and welcome to Strill.

(=*TG*=)

Ghastly
ComNet n00b

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  8
Total Posts:  12
November 3, 2013 1:22:23 PM    View the profile of Ghastly 
Thank you Gurlanin. Are their any stories that we are currently involved in, and should I update the star of the Acadmy page on the wiki?
'Shadows Cut'
FM| LCRW Ghastly | Iron Three | S:58 "Strill" | W:101 "Blade" | ISD II "Paragon" | TF: Aurek | 2nd Fleet | SC | VEN | VE
[SoA]
Gurlanin
ComNet Member
Imperial Supporter

Gurlanin

Post Number:  637
November 3, 2013 5:15:47 PM    View the profile of Gurlanin 
There are no stories currently, but the next instalment of Chapter 9 is due to come out any day now.

And please do update your personal wiki to show all recent changes, as there is an award for having your wiki up to date. Also, it makes us as a squadron look better if everyone is all neat and tidy.

(=*TG*=)

Gurlanin
ComNet Member
Imperial Supporter

Gurlanin

Post Number:  641
November 4, 2013 6:29:34 AM    View the profile of Gurlanin 
Ok, people person: Chapter 9 is underway. Feel free to make your entrance.

And don't forget that reports are due this Thursday.

(=*TG*=)

Gurlanin
ComNet Member
Imperial Supporter

Gurlanin

Post Number:  651
November 5, 2013 5:53:09 PM    View the profile of Gurlanin 
Ghastly, I would really like it if you could make an entrance post soon. Describe how your character feels coming aboard the Paragon, joining Strill, and meeting back up with Gur. Perhaps spend some time finding your way around the ship: it is quite big after all.

As well as that, we need to decide on NPC personalities. Joamer created a whole batch of NPCs to fill the holes left by PCs, and deaths, but he never really talked about them. I have opened up this opportunity to Jexxel Squadron as well, because we need to get them moving. Have a look on the wiki at names. We are concentrating on Cresh Flight at the moment. Everyone but Taltos (who is currently AWOL, and may be moved to reserves soon if he doesn't appear) needs a personality.

Post your ideas here.

(=*TG*=)

Ghastly
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  9
November 5, 2013 6:34:14 PM    View the profile of Ghastly 
I was going to make a post after you announced that we will be purely flying like you asked. Any way I got an idea for Q-ball. Short, with a round face and a crop if fiery hair. He is very odd (why he got dumped with us) . He speaks in long sentences, detailing his entire thought process. Also is the Sqn.'s explosives 'guy'-( read fanatic).
'Shadows Cut'
FM| LCRW Ghastly | Iron Three | S:58 "Strill" | W:101 "Blade" | ISD II "Paragon" | TF: Aurek | 2nd Fleet | SC | VEN | VE
[SoA]
Gurlanin
ComNet Member
Imperial Supporter

Gurlanin

Post Number:  669
November 8, 2013 9:55:30 AM    View the profile of Gurlanin 
Reports, people, reports!

Ghastly, I give everyone one chance (two if there are extenuating circumstances). If I don't receive your report before tomorrow, then you will have used it all up :P

(=*TG*=)
{GrAt}{AFM}{Infl}{SFT}{Gunn}{Shut}{Slice}{0Gee}{XenMA}{Astro}

Ghastly
ComNet n00b

Post Number:  11
November 8, 2013 10:36:15 AM    View the profile of Ghastly 
Activity:
I have attempted to achieve vehicle mechanic, but I failed.

Upcoming Plans:
I plan on redoimg the skill Vehicle Mechanic, as well as posting on Chapter nine.

Questions/Suggestions:
I have suggested an NPCs charter (see above), otherwhise nothing
Leading Crewman Ghastly
Flight member
'Shadows Cut'
[SoA]
Gurlanin
ComNet Member
Imperial Supporter

Gurlanin

Post Number:  671
November 8, 2013 11:34:28 AM    View the profile of Gurlanin 

In a private message, Ghast....

(=*TG*=)
{GrAt}{AFM}{Infl}{SFT}{Gunn}{Shut}{Slice}{0Gee}{XenMA}{Astro}

Gurlanin
ComNet Member
Imperial Supporter

Gurlanin

Post Number:  679
November 30, 2013 10:03:01 AM    View the profile of Gurlanin 
I'm disappointed, guys. I know I haven't been around much, so I haven't been leading by example, but you know that reports are due in on a Thursday, and I've not had one. At least we have had one post.

Ghastly? Where are you? You started well, getting a post in there, then stopped! Just because I'm not around doesn't mean you can't post anything As for the report: even a quick FB message to tell me what you've done, and what you plan to do, would be enough!

Joamer! So good to see you back. But where's my loverly report from my SXO? I'll let you off this time, because I know you have only just come back and everything has changed in Strill, but you only get one.

And me? I've been incredibly busy, and plan to have a post up before the sun sets.

Sorry to rant, but we need to get into gear ASAP. Captain's Own has probably slipped from our grasp this month, so we need to hit December with everything we have. I know Christmastime is upon us soon, but I want at least one decent length post (or two shorter ones) before then.

(=*TG*=)
{GrAt}{AFM}{Infl}{SFT}{Gunn}{Shut}{Slice}{0Gee}{XenMA}{Astr}

Gurlanin
ComNet Member
Imperial Supporter

Gurlanin

Post Number:  694
December 16, 2015 3:46:58 PM    View the profile of Gurlanin 
Well .... that went well ....

(=*TG*=)

Trykon
ComNet Marshal

Trykon

[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Warrior
[VE-NAVY] Rear Admiral

Post Number:  3590
Total Posts:  3784
December 16, 2015 3:56:56 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
Heh.  Hey, Gur. 

I guess you've heard/seen: people are back our of the woodwork.  Nothing like a new movie to jump start interest.  Welcome back.  Let's see if we can't keep the good energy going. 
Naval High Command
CNO/Rear Admiral Trykon/NHC/VEN/VE

Second Vast Imperial Fleet
SCAP/RADM Wyl "Trick" Trykon/ISD Adjudicator/TF:A/3Flt/FC/VEN/VE

Decorations
[*IG*][*AO*][WM0][HNS][1NS][2NS][3NS][LSM][BWC][SWC][GWC][PWC][CC:4][CNQST]
[NSM][E][NAR][NDM][MSMx2][SoA][CoB.][VC:B][VC:S][VC:G][VC:E][SoV][LoM][DSM][NC][IGC]

(=*AE*=)(=*SAE*=)(=*TG*=)(=*SCFE*=)(=*FOCE*=)

SM/DWR Trykon/Dark Jedi/Shades/Raven L-04/DJO/VE [EoP]
Gurlanin
ComNet Member
Imperial Supporter

Gurlanin

Post Number:  696
December 16, 2015 4:03:53 PM    View the profile of Gurlanin 
Indeed indeed!

I would like to have a quick chat with you privately when you have a chance. Slack works for me.

(=*TG*=)

Gurlanin
ComNet Member
Imperial Supporter

Gurlanin

Post Number:  699
December 16, 2015 7:14:20 PM    View the profile of Gurlanin 
*cough*

Anyway...

I'm probably the only who will read this, but I'm still SCO of Strill so I'm obliged to make this post :P

The Vast Empire is starting to make a comeback. Lots of people are returning, most likely due to the new Star Wars film that is due out ... about 12 minutes ago! So if you're wanting to get stuck back in, head over to this post. I've already posted explaining what Strill have been up to for the past two years, so that should be enough incentive to check it out at least!

(=*TG*=)

ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > The 58th "Strill" Squadron Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ << 13 14 15 16 17 18 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 2:05:36 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 93  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >