Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Operation: Express Justice

Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ]   
Author
Topic:  Operation: Express Justice
Dunny
ComNet Cadet

Dunny

[VE-ARMY] Corporal
[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 1st Class (PO1)

Post Number:  207
Total Posts:  438
  RE: Operation: Express Justice
January 18, 2012 3:20:46 PM    View the profile of Dunny 
OOC:
JESTER

Once he’d finished his work on the YT-2000, the Zeltron Mechanic leaned against the armoured hull of the freighter and fished his datapad out from one of the many pockets of his grubby coveralls, and checked over his to-do list again. Now that he’d taken care of the new arrival, he could go back to his pet project. The Gozanti Freighter over in Hangar Four still had a busted sublight engine, and he was being paid pretty well to see what he could do about getting it back up and running. He strolled through the corridor connecting the two hangars, before something made the hair on the back of his neck prickle, and he stopped dead in his tracks.

He was being watched. He threw a casual glance over his shoulder, but there was no-one there. Other than the cool breeze against his back from the air vent above him, the corridor was devoid of life. Wait a minute – air vent? The Zeltron looked directly up, and met a pair of light grey eyes staring right back down at him. He spoke softly, letting his voice carry up through the vent without reaching the ears of anyone but the intended listener.
“Have fun up there.”
Then, without another word, he put his gaze back forward and continued to nonchalantly walk towards the hangar, whistling a jaunty song (so badly out of tune it was painful).

He was half-way into the guts of the engine when she returned, recommending he switch out for a better hydrospanner. He simply raised an eyebrow, letting his shock dissipate, as if to say ‘Honey, I’m getting’ paid by the hour. Why would I want to work fast?’ What he actually said, however, was a mere. “Oh, it’s you.”

The argument that followed was short and pretty one-sided. He was surprised, though, when his attempt to defuse the situation with a compliment not only failed, but completely backfired. There was something in her expression that told him she wasn’t just angry – there was pain in there. The mechanic let out a soft sigh, before he nodded, putting down his tools and placing a hand on her shoulder.
“Hey, look, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to upset ya. Fresh start?”
He was interrupted, however, by a security guard, and was surprised to hear about the occupation she had chosen whilst on the station. Though, he had to admit, she did have the body for it.

Though he could have made a comment, he decided to instead hold his tongue – he wasn’t in any place to judge, and he didn’t want to make her feel any worse. Instead, he simply smiled reassuringly, picked up his tools, and got back to work, making some room so she could help out too. Some idle work would help the poor gal calm down, he figured. He fell into an easy silence, knowing that when she was ready to pick up the conversation again, she would. Until then, he was quite content.

OOC:
500 as usual. Dunny tries his hand at being nice for a change.
Imperial Network Star Wars Image
ASL/CPL Sam Jack "Dunny" Dunn
4SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/VE

[SoA][M1(x2)][NAR]
[1vM][Scout][SfM][VM][*SWC*][CQB]

Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
Lightray
ComNet Novice

Lightray

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  29
Total Posts:  43
January 18, 2012 3:21:43 PM    View the profile of Lightray 
OOC:
Jester

" Oi, Rich! Where's the beer at?! " Yelled out Lightray from halfway across the Cantina. He was dressed in the standard gear he wore as a Smuggler back for the Hutts, an overwhelming smell of beer and alcohol seemingly emanating from his pores. " Another round coming up, mate! " One of his associates called out as the Barmaid delivered a tray full of mugs that were full to the brim with beer. They brought their glasses together before erupting into another fit of laughter that would end in half-empty mugs. Drunken days and nights filled with women and cigarettes couldn't have been any sweeter; a lifestyle that Lightray had dearly missed since joining the Empire.

He walked down the hallway leading away from the Cantina in a drunken haze -- or so it seemed -- until making his way to the turbolift. He stumbled inside of it before typing in his destination on the control panel. Several seconds into the ride the turbolift would open up into a residential area that was several sections below the Cantina. He walked through the street in a drunken manner, the few people that were around seemingly passing him off as your typical nobody. Lightray turned into an alley where he'd lean against a wall with a cigarette hanging from his lips, lighting it up and taking a nice, long drag from it.

" You have the credits? " Was all he heard. A man appeared from the darkness several feet away from him. He kept his distance, a small satchel in his hands. Lightray didn't waste no time in conversating with the man, instead choosing to hand the man what he wanted before grabbing what he needed in return. He took another drag before tossing the cigarette to the ground. His posture returned to normal and the satchel was placed around his shoulder, Lightray appearing from the alley walking relatively normal. " Man.. I'm a great actor. " He said in his head before walking back to the turbolift.

For two weeks he'd been indulging in Smuggler lifestyle, covertly gathering information from those he met throughout the Cantina while avoiding any agents working for the Station's security. They gave him a run-down on the 'snitches' that inhabited the Cantina. He compiled information on the Station's layout, position's of security cameras and even the guard's shifts. He had enough information for the operation to run quite smooth in case things took a turn for the worse.

" Got the package. Preparing to set up phase II of the operation. " He chirped into his earpiece.

" Copy that. I'll relay the information to the others. " Dunny buzzed back before closing the line.
OOC:

433 words. Lightray has been using his freedom as a Smuggler to gather information on the Station while planning a few other things to come.

Lance Corporal Jo'ron "Lightray" Tallus, Trooper of Jester Squadron.

WhiskeyRose
ComNet Novice

WhiskeyRose

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class

Post Number:  83
Total Posts:  190
January 18, 2012 4:37:31 PM    View the profile of WhiskeyRose 
OOC:
RAIDERS

She stepped from one foot to the other, uneasy.  The anger flowed out of her and was replaced with calm.  Thoughts of Reg left her mind as she focused on what she was doing.  If I remove this coupling and shorten it, it will make the connection faster.  Hmmm I should try that.   She felt Dunny working beside her, their elbows brushing every now and then.  Her eyes darted over to look at him. 

“Sorry.  I didn’t mean to flip out on you.  I just, I was on edge.”  She continued to work looking at the parts in her hands.  She didn’t want to be looking at him and give away any more of the inner turmoil that was frothing around inside her that was stemming from her grief. 

She leaned closer to him so they could whisper privately.  “What’s your name? I’d like to know it.  You know, in case we don’t get another chance.” 

He smiled that handsome lop sided smile of his.  Dropping his arms to his sides, he held up a thick hand to her.  After she reluctantly slid her hand into his, he said “Name’s Dunn, but everyone calls me Dunny.  I’m a bit of a Jester.”

They shook hands.  “Xylonia.  You can call me whiskey, or Xy.  I’ve gotten into quite a bit of trouble so far being a bit of a Raider.”  They nodded knowingly at each other.  Dunny was still holding her hand long after the shake was done.  She softly pulled her hand away and looked down at nothing in particular.  Thoughts of Reg flooded her.  Damn it.  Now’s not the time.

She broke the silent moment to get her mind off things, “Well, it seems we have some time to kill.  What are you good at other than customizing a sublight engine while repairing it at the same time?”  She bluntly pointed out her mechanic knowledge with her comment.  She smiled. She could tell by the look on his face he was surprised she caught that.

Feeling her need for idle conversation, he let it lie that he had seen pain behind her anger.  I wonder what has struck her heart so?   He kept his ponderings to himself for the time being.  Distracted by her eyes darting to the cockpit with a longing look, he slipped out something he probably shouldn’t, “You know, I used to be a TIE pilot.”

Her grey eyes had turned more silver and were starting to turn into a deep blue color.  She looked directly at him, clearly intrigued, “Really?  You’re not just trying to impress me are you? Because, it won’t work.”

Dunny smirked slightly and scratched the back of his head nervously.  “Ah, I probably shouldn’t have mentioned that.  Let’s just keep that between us, alright darlin’?”  He flashed a small smile at her.  Before she could interject, he said, “You know that thing I said about you being pretty when you’re angry? Yeah, I stand by that.”
OOC:
Word Count: 500
TRP/PVT WhiskeyRose/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [RCA] [LM]
Crest
ComNet Initiate

Crest

Post Number:  139
Total Posts:  421
January 18, 2012 4:56:30 PM    View the profile of Crest 
OOC:
Blackjack
Crest stared out of the bars that stood between him and freedom.

Let me just review my hit list for a second. First is the somebody who came up with this brilliant plan. Second is Gates for following through with the plan. Third is the chief who stole my fifteen hundred credits. Who’s fourth? Ah, right, it’s Dunny, for leaving without a proper notice.

“Sir, it’s too danger-”

“No, it’s not. Besides, I want to have a talk with him before my other officers get a chance.”

“But-”

“No. You’re staying out of here until I call for you. That’s an order!”

The security chief walked into Crest’s line of sight.

“What do you want?” Crest asked with an irritated voice.

“Now, when one of my officers comes in here, you’re going to say nothing about my involvement in this, you understand?”

“Why should I?”

“Because if you don’t, I will poison you and make you die a terrible death,” threatened the chief as he came right up to the bars.

Crest, seeing his opportunity, leaped across the distance of the cell in a flash. Grabbing the chief’s head, he rammed it into the bars. The chief dropped without a noise onto the floor. Crest quickly pulled the keys to his cell free from the belt, and a few seconds was completely free. He dragged the chief back to the cot in the cell, rummaged in the various pockets, and found what he was looking for, a map, and an official datapad.

Standing up, he remarked, “These would just happen to my fifteen hundred credits.” Powering up the datapad, he found that it was completely unprotected and it could trigger alarms. Smiling, Crest triggered alarms in every place it would allow him except those along his path to the armory.

Thirty seconds later, Crest was in the armory, donning his armor. He found his disruptor pistol and his dagger, in the chest next to the armor, with which he quickly armed himself. Unfortunately for Gates (fortunately for Crest), his E-45 was nowhere to be found, so he grabbed one of StA-3 Strova Machine Guns and one of the M404 MAWs. Seeing that it would be a pain to carry a half-decent amount of ammo, Crest grabbed a nearby duffel bag and crammed it with ammo for his two new weapons, and slung it onto his back.

A beeping from the stolen datapad emanated. When Crest pulled it out, he saw that ten of the fifty-so alarms he had set off had been reset.

Hell no, I’m not letting you guys off so easy.

Crest shut off all the alarms for a second, and then activated all of them, including the ones he had not the first time.

It’s time for a get-away, up into the vents I go.

Crest knocked a nearby vent cover off, pulled a chair under it, and pulled himself into the vent.

After sealing the cover back on, he activated his comms, “Gates, where are you?”

OOC:
WC: 500

Crest escaped, while setting off every alarm in this sector. People who are on security, have a nice time
TRP/PFC Crest/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/VE (A1) [ES1] [LM] {CRoS} [ECA]

Blackjack Infiltration Expert

"If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it properly"

Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
Karash
ComNet Member

Karash

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant

Post Number:  303
Total Posts:  425
January 18, 2012 5:07:06 PM    View the profile of Karash 
OOC:
RAIDERS

‘If I have to deal with more of those dirty, lazy, stupid, smelly, ugly.... Nerf herders! Then I will euthanize the entire bloody station.’

Karash had spent the past two weeks pandering to the needs of Liberty Station employees as a low level medic in the staff quarters. He had thought that he would enjoy the break from the accident prone RAIDERS but he quickly learned that the rest of the population were incredibly tedious when it came to their health. Most of the people that came to Karash wanted an excuse to have a couple of days off of work, a considerable amount of the people were just hypochondriacs and the minority that did have something wrong with them, were so insignificant it hardly mattered what happened to them.

“Karash, you will be in a med-centre. You should get some good information if you use that charming bed-side manner of yours” Joamer said with a smirk.

‘They run me ragged on that frozen hole of a planet and then they expect me to sit on this floating hellhole while they are off gallivanting. That new girl is nothing but trouble, should fit in well with that bunch of reprobates.’

Karash sat fiddling with various files and mumbling to himself as a series of bleeps alerted him to the fact that their operation had begun. For the time being he was to stay where he was, it would look rather suspicious if a group of new employees all disappeared at the same time.

“Your next patient is here.” The reception droid informed Karash that there was work to be done.

A fat sweaty man entered and sat himself on the chair next to Karash. “Name’s Corrick, I work with security but I got this problem.”

“What is nature of this problem Mr. Corrick?” Karash smiled but was visualising stabbing Corrick with a blunt scalpel.

Corrick wiped the sweat from his forehead, shuffled about slightly, stood up and quickly pulled his pants down. After a short pause he turned around, bent over and whispered, “I have a rash.”

Karash sat perfectly still, not knowing where to look, and dug his fingernails into his legs. He had seen many horrific things but nothing would ever beat what he was now faced with. It was like looking into hell itself.

“Whadda you think doc.” Corrick asked in a pleasant tone.

‘I hate you Joamer!’ Karash thought as he dug his nails further into his own legs.   

OOC:
Word count: 413
SSG_Karash (2.1)
TRP/SSG_Karash/2SQD/1PgLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/TADATH/VE [ES2][DOH][BoT][EW2][ES1][EW1][IH]
Dunny
ComNet Cadet

Dunny

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  209
January 18, 2012 5:31:19 PM    View the profile of Dunny 
OOC:
JESTER

The Zeltron was definitely not familiar with this feeling. It was a tingle down his spine, a sinking feeling in his gut. His heart seemed to pump faster and every second stretched out agonizingly into an eternity. As he realized he was babbling and promptly shut his mouth, damming the torrent of words that had previously been spewing forth from the gaping maw. His cheeks felt hot, and he realized he was actually blushing. He turned away a little, embarrassed and confused by his reaction. What the hell was this? He was acting like some bloody youngling with a crush!

Fear. That was what it was called. It’d been so long since he’d allowed himself to feel it, that he’d forgotten what it felt like. He shook his head as he realized, and took in a deep breath, before letting it loose, trying to expel whatever insanity was causing him such worry with it. He started rebuilding his emotional walls slow – start with a smile, then build up from there. Within a few short moments, he’d managed to overcome the hurdle that had come his way, but it was still a curve ball, and he had no idea what to make of it. Fortunately, he was saved by the commlink.

" Got the package. Preparing to set up phase II of the operation. "

That had to be Lightray. The man was almost godlike when it came to sneaking things into places they weren’t welcome. Which, the Zeltron noted dryly, was an accurate description of the man’s love life too. That was definitely a joke he was going to save for later. Chuckling to himself, he made a mental not to remember it, before tapping his commlink on.

“Copy that. I’ll relay the information to the others. Up for making some mischief?” He replied over the comm, as a delightfully insane thought crept into his skull. Since their time on the station was rapidly drawing to a close, the mechanic had a few ideas for some ticks they could do to make their job a whole lot easier, and the jobs of their opponents far more difficult. He sent the message, then turned back to face…well, he wasn’t quite sure how to pronounce her name.

He’d heard her say it, but he didn’t think he would be able to replicate what his ears had heard. Instead of trying, he decided to keep his mouth shut for a little while. He’d done all the talking for the past minute, so he might as well give his voicebox a break. Instead, he concentrated on trying to get the damn sublight engine fixed. After all, even if he wasn’t who he really claimed to be, he’d been paid to fix the engine. Therefore, until he got orders stating otherwise, he was going to fix the damn engine.

OOC:
475 - Dunny's attempt at romance isn't looking good. Fortunately, Light and he may be planning some mischief.

[SoA][M1(x2)][NAR]

Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
[This message has been edited by (edited January 18, 2012 5:49:06 PM)]
Fain
ComNet Novice

Fain

Post Number:  55
Total Posts:  90
January 18, 2012 7:15:59 PM    View the profile of Fain 
OOC:
Blackjack

"That was interesting" quipped Fain, watching as Aelin tried burning holes into the Corporal's head with her eyes as he walked away. Fain turned and finished closing the service hatchway from before he was intercepted by Kilroy and his message.

"I'm done with this farce; no more doting housewife, no more walking around in these damn Civvie clothes, and no more damn holding hands!" she raged into Fain's ears, trudging her way through the already parting crowd, stopping only to ascertain the quickest way to the hotel Comona.

"But Honey, we just got here! I wanted to at least pickup a few trinkets for the fellas back home..." Fain yelled at her back, causing a few of the station's residents to turn and give him a pitying smile or a nod of encouragement to follow his angry wife. With an over exaggerated sigh and heave of his shoulders, Fain followed in Aelin's path through the wake of parting civilians. Poor bastards. They have no idea how bad things are going to get here...Fain's thought trailed off as he noticed the tattoo on the neck of the man in front of him, the symbol of the Republic with an Eye and an Olive branch; Blanchard.

Fain keyed his comm.

"Uh, hun? Oh...that's right." Fain asked the secure frequency, realization dawning that he had the only comm unit out of the pair.

"Not quite, Private. Make it quick, this channel is restricted to essential use only." The Captain's gruff voice boomed into Fain's ear, causing the Private to flinch.

"Blanchard, Captain. The misses. She just stormed off in a rage, and I think she's been made. Orders?"

"Engage and eliminate the threat, Private. Discretely." Gates emphasizing his order by stretching the last word. Anything else his squad leader may have said was cut off by the wailing of sirens, cutting out and echoing through the station, reactivating once a dozen or so had been reset.

"Roger." Fain spoke into his comm, unsure if is CO would hear his reply. Seizing the opportunity and ensuing panic of the mass hysteria, Fain charged up behind the Blanchard agent, a dark skinned man with a salt and pepper beard, snaked his arms under the agent's and intertwining his fingers behind the man's neck. They struggled in the middle of the avenue, an even match in terms of strength. Fierfek, Fain thought to himself, sudden panic coming over the Stormtrooper as he realized this man might actually beat him. Images of the graphic torture Fain might undergo interrupted by Aelin's lithe shoulder driving the grappling pair into a deep, low hanging, alcove.

"Quick! Before the sirens cut out!" Aeline shouted above the keening sound, words barely audible.

"I know." Fain grunted, more to himself than anyone, seizing the advantage presented by Aelin's assistance and neatly breaking the Blanchard Agent's neck. The struggle over, Fain checked searched the man for anything of use. Sirens cutting out.

"Find anything good?" Aelin asked, curiosity peaked.
OOC:
Word count: 498. Blackjack, feel free to invent any useful intelligence gathered.
Private First Class Michael Alexander Fain
Storm Platoon
Blackjack
ETRP/PFC Fain/3SQD/2PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE/Tadath[LoR]

"Damnation seize my soul if I give your quarters, or take any from you." - Edward Teach
[This message has been edited by Fain (edited January 18, 2012 7:33:26 PM)]
Anival Velasquez
ComNet Member

Anival Velasquez

Post Number:  997
Total Posts:  1075
January 18, 2012 8:04:10 PM    View the profile of Anival Velasquez 
OOC:
ECLIPSE

Anival walked with the squad, trying to keep himself busy, at least, trying to keep his mind busy, the squad had been training for days, and as far as he though, no one had more trouble than he. With his prosthetics he had to aim a second longer, and shots that would otherwise hit his target, barely grazed the target. It had taken almost a week, and help from Zippy, to get his aim to a degree of what it once was, he was used to his other arm being so, but the new digits, were fare from flexible. What could he expect from a troopers wage. He chuckled at his own joke before he noticed that their weapons had been confiscated.

“This is gonna suck.”

Anival chuckled. It wouldn’t be the first time they would have to procure weapons on the spot, and a good trooper, was a resourceful trooper. Anival took a deep breath, and boarded the ship with the rest of the squad.  He made a point to sit next to Drex. His plan was to make friends; a squad’s key to success was knowing everyone’s strength and weakness. They talked for a while, and before they knew it the ship had taken off.  Anival bit his cheek, and decided to talk to skarr. He walked up to skarr, who was talking with Bernadette, Anival threw a nod her way then spoke. “Skarr, can I have a moment?”

Skarr nodded and walked as far as he could, which was barely out of earshot.

“Skarr, I have something I want to bring up.”

Skarr crossed his arms and nodded.

“I’m not sure my aim is up to par. I fear I will slow the squad down, I just wanted to tell you an accurate measure of my current abilities. Two weeks wasn’t enough to get used to shooting like this.”

Skarr put a hand on his shoulder, and spoke.

“Anival, friend, don’t worry, even with your aim, you will be more than a match for whatever we face. After all you’re an Eclipse remember?”

Anival nodded, not wanting to tell him the doubt he was having. He felt like he needed more time to prepare, and the ironic part, was that only time would tell if it had been enough. He smiled genuinely this time, oh the irony.
~President of the YFC~
TRP/SSG AnivalVelasquez/1SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/[AS-H]/[AS-1]/[EW:2C]/[DoH]/[BC]/[SCA]/[BoT]/[ESC'09]/(A3)
WhiskeyRose
ComNet Novice

WhiskeyRose

Post Number:  84
January 18, 2012 8:50:04 PM    View the profile of WhiskeyRose 
OOC:
RAIDERS

Not quite sure what she screwed up now, she took Dunny’s silence as the hint for her to leave.  She went to the toolbox and put the arc spanner away.  Her dark blue eyes started turning back to silver as she stared at the multitude of tools.  Her orbs seemed to change color as much as the emotions within her, rolling through her like a storm.  Her ivory hand, covered in engine grease, ran over the various tools lovingly.  Part of her wished she could stay in that hangar forever, working on the ships that came and went.  Then she remembered she was a prisoner of the Vast Empire Army.  Sure, they gave her a job, but ultimately did they give her a choice? “Work for us or rot in prison.”  Some choice.  Slaver Huttholes. She looked over her shoulder to look at Dunny one last time.  He was a little more gangly than she liked, but his extremely thick hands and five o’clock shadowed square jaw was handsome. I hope we both survive this mission.

She sighed heavily lost in thought.  Why was she flirting with so many men?  Every opportunity that came her way, she was a huge flirt.  She didn’t use to be this way.  Suddenly, she had an epiphany.  She had been trying to fill a void that was filling her very existence.  Reg…  Because she missed him so badly, she was filling the hole he had left with any attention she could get.  She groaned at herself.  At that moment, she wanted to die.  Wonderful.  My emotional void has led me to being a slut.  How perfect.

Xy placed her thumb and forefinger on the zipper of the jumper conforming only slightly to her body.  Dunny noticed she was getting ready to leave, and walked over to her suddenly concerned.

“Uhm, hey.  Don’t go yet.  Maybe you have other suggestions on this sublight engine?”  He seemed to be blushing for no reason and smiled his lop sided smile which Xy had picked up as his default reaction when he was nervous. 

She smiled slightly and removed her hand from the zipper on her jumper.  “I suppose I could show you how to rig a device that diverts power from the weapons to the sublight drives whenever the trigger isn't being pulled.” 

Dunny still smiled at her, trying to seem more relaxed, but his hands were sweating profusely.  “Well, I gotta be honest; I already know how to do that.”  He shrugged his shoulders modestly, hoping she wouldn’t be upset. 

A look of disappointment took over her face, “Oh.  Well, it’s nice to know there’s another competent mechanic in the, uhm,” she looked around realizing this was not the place to talk so freely, quickly she changed what she was going to say, “in Liberty Station.”

He picked up on the change in her demeanor quickly.  “What’s wrong darlin’?”

Her bottom lip quivered, “Please, don’t say that word…”
OOC:
Word Count: 498
Heliwer117
ComNet Cadet

Heliwer117

Post Number:  289
Total Posts:  467
January 18, 2012 9:06:41 PM    View the profile of Heliwer117 
OOC:
RAIDERS

After the lunch with Jack, Heliwer went back to his job when Sly grabbed him and shoved him into his small, cramped office. It smelled of cheep cologne and the only furniture were two chairs and a desk in between them. The walls were of a strange orange color that looked absolutely hideous. “What the hell?” He started.

“No time.” His boss rushed behind the desk and opened up a drawer. From within, he pulled out an M3 revolver and ammunition and placed it on the top of the dark wood desk. “You may know that I’ve dealt with some… shady businessmen.”

Ain’t that the truth.

“Fact is, I’ve been doing some spice deals. According to one of my contacts, the transport that just landed possibly has some spice on board. I know there is a biological scan going on, but so long as you use this password, you can get in and swipe the stuff. This is just if you need some extra persuasion.”

Heliwer didn’t really care about this at all, that is, until his hidden comlink beeped, letting him know that the ‘assault force’ had arrived. He then smiled and took the weapon, stashing it in his pants pocket. The jacket that he wore managed to cover up the slight bulge that the revolver made. With a small nod, he walked out and  began to make his way to the docking bay. On his way, he actually managed to run into Dunny, the Army’s resident flyboy, in one of the bays before bumping quite literally into Xylonia.

“Oh, hey.” He smiled, then he noticed her lip quivering. “What’s the matter?”

“Nothing.” She walked off to clean herself up a little bit, leaving the boys alone.

“Lemme guess… Flirting?”

The mechanic cocked an eyebrow. “Yeah. Why?”

A simple chuckle came from the sergeant’s mouth. “You and almost every other guy she’s ran into. I think something’s up with her. I was similar after I lost Helena. Maybe she’s…”

“What?”

He shrugged. “Eh. Forget about it. Anyways, where is the docking bay that the new ship came into?”

“A few bays over.”

Patting the side of the concealed weapon, he turned and walked briskly in the direction that Xylonia had gone off to. “Sure hope things get heated here soon. Bored outta my fraking mind.”

He found the ivory-skinned trooper coming out of the restroom, grease and oil washed away. His hand gently gripped her shoulder, attempting to give her some comfort. “Hey. Get your head in the game. Fight’s gonna start up soon. Need you to try and let go of your private feelings right now.”

She began to protest, but he cut her off. “Every day I want to go rogue to try and kill the bastard who killed my fiancé three years ago. But I don’t. There’s a time and a place, and now ain’t it. It’s hard as hell, I know. But you’re tough. Let’s do this right.”

OOC:
Word Count: 495
TRP/SSG Heliwer/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
[ES1][EW1][PT][ECA] [A5]

"Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives. The trick is not to be around when they go off." - Valkyrie
THX1138
ComNet Cadet

THX1138

Post Number:  203
Total Posts:  555
January 18, 2012 9:10:12 PM    View the profile of THX1138 
OOC:
JESTER

Therex stepped out of the hangar with the scanning equipment, and nodded at the guards standing outside. As he rounded the hallway, his comm beeped. Looking around, he switched the comm on.

"Yeah?"

"Hey Therex," he heard Dunny reply. "You wanna help cause mischief. Bright says you had some experience in that area."

"Sure. Be there in a sec." Therex said, chuckling quietly.

Abandoning the equipment, Therex removed his uniform and grabbed a pair of coveralls from a closet along he way to the hangar where Dunny had been assigned. As he got close he was hopping on one foot, trying to get his leg through the last pantleg and replace his boot.

The double doors opened and Therex spotted the man across the floor. Dunny wasn't alone he realized. In the distance Therex could hear a faint voice. Obviously female, yet he couldn't place the voice to a face. Approaching a little more cautiously, Therex saw no alarm on Dunnys face, so he obviously knew the person. As he came around the ship, he saw her.

Almost instantly, he recognized Xy. She turned and recognized him too. Nodding at her, Therex smiled. When she returned the smile, Therex turned to Dunny.

"So you said you needed my skills for mayhem?" he asked.

"Yeah, we have to wait though. Lightray should be here soon, and I hate repeating myself."

OOC:
238 Words. /me hides from Bright's beatings.
"He has his orders, and when a Chiss accepts orders he carries them out, period."

"He's in there, I was gonna shoot him but I was... busy."

"Chiss don't invade the territories of others. We don't even make war against potential enemies unless we're attacked first."

"You have to admire the Chiss. They don't just steal your technology—they make it better."

TRP/PSC THX-1138/ 3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/VE/[EW1] [ECA]

Havock
ComNet Marshal

Havock

[VE-ARMY] Major
[VE-DJO] Dark Jedi Knight
[VE-ICS] Privateer

Post Number:  1752
Total Posts:  2413
January 18, 2012 9:19:49 PM    View the profile of Havock 
OOC:
RAIDERS

==================
Sitch?
///eecjw11s
==================

"She is so impatient." Jack huffed at the small terminal screen she had hidden in her sleeping quarters. The apartments were on an entirely different pod from the main bulk of Liberty Station. She counted it lucky that a lowly janitor like herself had managed to score a single apartment to herself.

The rooms were still monitored in some way, she was sure. The twelve or more layers of encryption between her and her superior were more than enough to make sure the message wasn't being intercepted. That and Havock seemed to be a woman of few words.

Jack ran a hand through her sweaty hair and composed her garbled message.

==================
Boys are here for their visit, party on schedule. Got my favors already, shame your not here.//////mmwebb1112
==================

The blonde woman smirked as she eyed the MRB-10 Medium Repeating Blaster she got from Holdout Charley on her way to report to Havock. The only part of the whole plan she hated right then was the lack of time for her to get a shower. Instead she would be trudging back across the walkways to get in position for their surprise attack on the station.

Jack knew better than others why this station was so important. Not only strategically was it an important piece of real estate, but on principal. The people here were supporters of Blanchard, the bastards that had hacked into vital VE systems twice. People like that either needed to die or be on the payroll.

Certain oddities had come to Jack's attention during her stay on Liberty Station. The power was recently rewired for one. She had to cart off pounds of old wiring to the compactor only days after their arrival. Although maintenance was commonplace, the wires seemed to be focused in a single area near the center of the station. She had no clue what whats there but she knew it was something only people with the highest level of clearance ever even got close to.

Her comlink would beep soon with the code that would indicate it was time. She needed to find something to do which wasn't sitting still yet not out of arms reach of that comlink in her pocket.

She dressed in her civvie outfit with blaster accessory stowed in her ankle holster. Jack walked at a quick pace towards the hanger which had become her daily route. Every day after her shift she made this trek. Report to Havock, change her clothes and walk down the corridor through the hanger bay and back towards the command center as far as her security clearance would take her. Practice, make it a routine.

She avoided the bar, she would have time for celebrating once the station belonged to them.

OOC:
Word count: 464. Jack is heading towards Xy's location, feel free to say hi to her when she gets there Xy you probably have noticed her OCD routine over the past 2 weeks
{RES} {MRT} [EW1] [DoH-P] [AS-2] [GC] [RoT] [RoM] [KAD] [GS] [AoT] [HoTC] [CRoM] [CoH] [RCoD] [PoC] [RAWR] [ESC09]
(A13) Vehicle Mechanic  ~ Former RAIDERS Squad Leader
[This message has been edited by Havock (edited January 18, 2012 9:20:27 PM)]
Joamer
ComNet Member

Joamer

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  776
Total Posts:  997
January 18, 2012 9:54:25 PM    View the profile of Joamer 
OOC:
RAIDERS.

Joamer stood at the now empty cell that once housed Crest, he knew it meant trouble as the alarms continued to go off and on. Apparently the young man had decided not to play inmate and made a rather large mess of the situation. The dead body on the floor worried him, it meant his plans had just went up in smoke for the third time this mission. Grinding his teeth as he thought he began swearing under his breath as he considered his next move. Getting into the command center now was nearly impossible, plus he did not have a single stitch of armor on and only a large pistol sitting on his hip for defense.

Fraking four squad mission, all centered on a large but still confined bloody space station. He thought angrily, he remembered Havock's smiling face as she gave him the news. She knew he had a small fear of space stations now, part of him was convinced she had done this on purpose just to poke him with a stick.

Looking at the dead body he sighed slowly as he heard one of the security officers walk up. "Tremaine, explain this." The man ordered after a moment. Pinching the bridge of his nose he breathed slowly as he worked out a new plan of action.

Walking closer to the man he said, "I came up here to question that prisoner, that Bounty Hunter imposter. Got here to find the chief laying here, and the man gone. The alarms must be that boy's doing, he probably has the chief's pad and we both know he never secured it very often." He saw the man go to tap his commlink but stopped him with one hand on his wrist. Shaking his head slowly he fired twice from his particle magnum he had silently drawn from his holster into the man's chest. The sound of the alarms drowned out the pistols echo.

Clicking his tongue several times he holstered his magnum and walked away, he hated someone forcing his hand but it was time to act. This station was beginning to annoy him to no end, clicking on his squad's commlink he said, "All squad, meet up at bravo delta. We will redeploy and set up ahead of schedule. Things are beginning to fall apart and it's time to move into position."

Walking down the security corridors he ignored the men and woman running back and forth, no doubt someone in the command center had seen what he had just done but he did not care anymore. This charade of playing security moron for the enemy had finally run its course. It was time for him to return to his place with his squad, not wandering alone in enemy territory without backup or friendly forces near him.

OOC:
471. RAIDERS, time to meet up.
Joamer Tremaine Reistlin
Sergeant Major, Squad Leader
Raiders Squad, Wildcard Platoon, Academy Staff

SL|SGM Joamer|2SQD|1PLT|COM|RGT|BAT|VEA|VE
AS|SGM Joamer|STCA|VEA|VE
[ES1]x2 [EW1]x2 [EW2] [LoR] [BoH] [AS-H] [AS-1] [AS-2] [AS-3] [AS-4] [SCA] [DoH-P] [BC] [RoT] [KAD] [AoT] [IH] [VT] [ESC09] [RCA] [GRoM]  [CDS] {RES} (5.1) (6.1) (A5) (A9)
In memory of Ghost squad, we will never forget.
[This message has been edited by Joamer (edited January 19, 2012 4:43:56 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Joamer (edited January 24, 2012 8:37:25 PM)]
WhiskeyRose
ComNet Novice

WhiskeyRose

Post Number:  85
January 18, 2012 10:10:51 PM    View the profile of WhiskeyRose 
OOC:
RAIDERS

Her eyes shimmered green into Heliwer’s icy blue orbs.  Maker, I missed you, you big oaf.   His words hit her like a TIE fighter right in the heart, but she knew he was right.  Her white teeth bit her lower lip drawing blood as she fought the pain within.

She paused, speechless at first.  His words echoed through her mind and heart.  The pain throbbing there just proved he was accurate in his statement.  All she wanted was to throw her self into his big strong arms and forget everything.  Soon, she found her resolve however.  “You’re right Scruffy.  See you at hell’s door.”  She nodded to him unblinking.  She knew he saw her stone herself in her eyes.  Instinctively, she grabbed his neck and pressed her amber painted lips against his rough stubble, kissing him tenderly on the cheek.  Heliwer paused and smiled briefly, caressing her cheekbone with his thumb as his hand rested on her neck and face.  He fluidly removed his hand and headed a few hangars over.  As she started to turn to head back into the hangar, a familiar person came walking down the hallway.

It was all she could do from running up to Jack and throw her arms around her.  “Hello, I believe I’ve seen you around before…”  Xy winked inconspicuously at Jack. 

Xy held her hands behind her back and tried to look relaxed.  Jack smiled a great big grin and winked back at the lavender haired woman. 

“I’ll have to pay for a private dance next week after I get paid…” Jack walked passed Xy and slowed down to look her in the eye as she finished her sentence, “Starlight.”

Xy gaped in surprise as she watched Jack meander down the hallway. When did she come to the club?  I don’t remember seeing her there.  Sneaky pirate!   Jack chuckled to her self as she continued on her way.

A new woman, Xy walked back up to Dunny standing next to the ship.  “Let’s get to work.”  Her face was composed and firm as stone.  Alas, she was focused on the mission.  I hope our orders come soon.  I’m too restless and I want to act now while I am focused!  Thank you Heli…   Dunny stared at her confused. 

Shortly after, Therex joined them in a mechanic jumper as well.  Xy was glad to see the Chiss.  They embraced forearms briefly.  As they embraced, her comm link buzzed in her ear with new order from Joamer. 

“Gentleman, it’s time.”  With that she flew past the tool station, slid onto her side, grabbing her backpack, rolled back to her feet and ran out of the hangar to the room across from it, to bravo delta.  Once inside, she slipped off the greasy jumper and started putting on her storm commando armor and the rest of her weaponry.  She hoped the rest of her squad would join her soon, especially Heliwer.  Hurry Heli, I need you.
OOC:
Fain
ComNet Novice

Fain

Post Number:  56
January 18, 2012 10:30:48 PM    View the profile of Fain 
OOC:
Blackjack

Opening the agent's worn dark-grey longcoat, Fain's eyes were instantly drawn to the holster under the man's arm, where the burnished handle of a Q2 hold-out blaster protruded from the leather thong.

"About bloody time." Fain mused welcoming the familiar feel of a weapon in his hand. Ears still ringing from the cacophony of alarms only moments before, Fain stripped the holster off of the man, continuing with his search of the Blanchard agent's corpse. Coming across a hefty bundle wrapped in cloth and bound, Fain handed it over is shoulder to his "wife" who eagerly snatched it from him, producing a knife from her bodice and slicing the package open with a swift motion, the cloth making a shearing sound as the knife cut into it.

"Now what do we have here?" Aelin asked facetious. Fain waited for her to continue, busying himself by propping the cadaver against the alcove's interior wall, satisfied with his search.

"Yes? How long have you had that knife..." glowered Fain, lowering himself to the ground and against the wall , thoroughly enjoying watching Aelin replace the knife and the range of emotions that played across her face as she rummaged through the contents of the bundle.

"It's...to early to tell, but this could be good. Key word here being 'could'." Aelin answered herself, pausing for what seemed like minutes. "We should get this to the Captain ASAP and see what he makes of it." Aelin continued hesitantly in a low voice.

"Alright, Honey. I think it's time we checked into our hotel room, don't you think?" smiled Fain, secreting the parcel on his person and securing the Q2 and holster under his vest. "Come on."

"Oh, one more thing, Fain, dearest." turning just in time to catch a hard jab with his left collar bone.

"What the hell was that for!?" Fain shouted, rubbing his shoulder and pulling Aelin out into the thoroughfare full of pedestrians slowly regaining order after the blaring alarm.

"That was for saving your ass. Don't make a habit of this, you won't always have a Blackjack at your back." Retorted Aelin, an icy chill entering her voice and a haunted look cast over her face. Fain gave a curt nod, intertwining arms with his pretend wife and continuing their stroll into the station, the Blanchard agent's body left in the shaded alcove.

By the time they find him, it'll be to late. Fain thought to himself. It took the masquerading couple the better part of an hour to traverse the station, but eventually made their way to the rundown looking hotel they were set to rendezvous in with the rest of Blackjack.

"Ello love. My wife and I are looking for the rest of our party. A businessman, an angry looking man with close cropped hair, and a bounty hunter." Fain called across the Comona's empty lobby, with the most chipper smile he could muster, to the Trandoshan bartender in the corner, a tall sickly green looking woman.
OOC:
Word count: 500 exactly.
Storm Platoon
Blackjack

"There are very few personal problems that can't be solved by the suitable application of high explosives"
[This message has been edited by Fain (edited January 18, 2012 10:51:18 PM)]
Dusk
ComNet Initiate

Dusk

[VE-ARMY] Private Second Class

Post Number:  146
Total Posts:  458
January 18, 2012 10:35:30 PM    View the profile of Dusk 
OOC:
RAIDERS

Dusk was wedged between a rock and a hard place inside one of the many access tunnels. His cover as a minor mechanic had sustained him for the past two weeks, and had given him a reason for touching wires and whatnot. He had a tap into the security feed directly sent to his data pad. Once Joamer had sent out the signal to get ready, Dusk retrieved his other cover. Hidden in an other tunnel, he opened the bag containing a tight black shirt, black pants, and his belt with his gun in it's holster.

Slipping into the clothes he waited till the hallway was clear before stepping out. He walked down the hall towards the hanger. When he got to a more populated area he was given a wide berth as the sight of a large man with a weapon seemed to frighten people a little.

He was only a short ways away from his destination when blaring sirens went off. Immediately Dusk crouched and drew his firearm. Pressing the com-device in his ear, Jacen called on his security channel.

"What the hell is going on?" Dusk shouted into the ear piece.
"Who is this and how did you get on this channel?" A man responded.
"This is Torn Ultan, from IMPARE Corporations, I'm head of security while the CEO is here. Now tell me what's going on!"
"There was a manual activation for all the alarms except for a line of them cutting straight to the armory in this sector. Our men are working on turning the alarms off. They should alm..." The blaring siren silenced. "Oh, there. We fixed it."
"OK, my boss will be happy to hear that."

Standing Dusk holstered his weapon. Looking at the crowd, "Everyone, listen up! I have been informed that this was a technical glitch and have been assured that it won't happen again. Please, return to your normal business."

The civvies began to disperse and go about their business. Dusk resumed heading towards the hanger. The alarms were getting annoying, many civilians flinched whenever they resumed. His ear buzzed as a connection was made. The pitch indicated Joamer. "All squad, meet up at bravo delta. We will redeploy and set up ahead of schedule. Things are beginning to fall apart and it's time to move into position."

Pressing a hand to his ear, he acted as though he had received an important call. Drawing the hand gun he shouted, "Make a hole, security coming through!"

Making it to Bravo Delta, Dusk slipped into the supply room as Xy finished putting on her armor. "Hey, long time no see." Dusk said pulling of his shirt to put on the body sock.
"Yeah, haven't seen you at all. The others I get glances of or something, but you not even that." Whiskey stated with a hint of a question.
"Maintenance, I was in the walls most of the time." Dusk pulled the chest piece over his head and fastened it.

OOC:
WC: 499
Jacen "Dusk" Arture
"We're not retreating, we're advancing in a different direction."
~Xephos

Smile!!! Tomorrow will be worse.

TRP/PVT Dusk/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
[DT][RAWR][ECA]
Dunny
ComNet Cadet

Dunny

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  211
January 18, 2012 10:52:02 PM    View the profile of Dunny 
OOC:
JESTER

The mechanic’s sardonic grin never once left his face as the other man stated his concerns for Xy, but he nodded in understanding. Heli was part of her team, so he probably new her a damn sight better than the grubby mechanic did. Just make sure ya look after her, mate. he thought to himself, before the man strode off, leaving Sam Dunn alone with his thoughts. It seemed pretty clear that Heliwer was close to Xy, and, hell, they probably had something going. Knowing his luck, that was probably the case. He took in a deep breath and let it out in a long sigh, letting the slight pang of regret and the nervousness he’d been feeling earlier go with it. He’d never had much luck with women, so he simply let it go like usual. He had a job to do, after all.

The mechanic was quite literally in the guts of the hyperdrive when the others started to show up, working on re-aligning some of the directional vanes that helped to control the thrust of the ship, giving it the ability to do fancy things like not just fly in a straight line. He heard footsteps approach, however, and slowly lifted himself out from the machine’s inside, poking his head out as he saw Xy return, her face completely composed and her eyes clear. He knew that expression, and when she mentioned getting to work, Sam raised an eyebrow slightly.
“One of these days, I’m gonna have ta get ya to tell me why you don’t like the word darling.” He said softly, before he disappeared once more into the bowels of the engine.

Or was about to, when he spotted Therex approach, also wearing a mechanic’s garb. He smiled and waved in friendly greeting.
“So.” The Chiss Joker said, an eyebrow slightly raised. “You said you needed my skills for mayhem?”
Sam chuckled at the thought of mayhem, a soft laugh that helped to lift his slightly confused spirits a little, breaking into a broad grin.
“Yeah. We gotta wait, though. Lightray should be ‘ere soon, and I ‘ate repeating myself.” Sam said in reply, before hauling himself up and out of the engine’s internal workings.

Truth was, Sam had never seen a Chiss before. The glowing red eyes and blue skin made a perfect contrast to his own blue eyes and red skin, and he had to admit that he found that absolutely hilarious. He also didn’t know the man at all – Sam had gone straight from the medcenter to the shuttle bound for the station, and he’d been kept too busy with his mechanics job and his smuggling on the side with Lightray to get a chance to really to get to know any of the members of his squad.
“Don’t mean to be rude mate, but I’ve never seen a bloke with blue skin. Whereabouts are ya from?” Sam asked, honestly curious.

If he was gonna lead these people, he’d best know ‘em.

OOC:
500 exact. Dunny gives up on women and tries to acquire knowledge instead.

[SoA][M1(x2)][NAR]

[This message has been edited by (edited January 19, 2012 12:09:39 AM)]
Fain
ComNet Novice

Fain

Post Number:  58
January 18, 2012 11:59:23 PM    View the profile of Fain 
OOC:
BLACKJACK

"Excussse me?" hissed the bartender, her beady red eyes surveying the couple, lingering on Aelin as the couple sauntered up to the chest high counter of polished greel wood. The Trandoshan waited impatiently, drumming her fingers on the polished counter and subconsciously picking at the shedding skin on her neck.

"That's rude, Sweetheart," light heatedly chiding Fain for his lack of manners.

"I'm sorry, let me start over. My name is Mason Escalante, and this is my wife Gina." started Fain, kissing Aelin on the head and giving the Trandoshan a sly wink.

If we have to pretend to be married I might as well push the envelope
, Fain thought to himself

"We're just married on Coronet and we hoped to spend our honeymoon with a view of our homeworld, Corellia, though the view may be slight from out here."

"Tell it to sssomeone who cares, sssmooth ssskin."

"You got a name?" Fain continued letting the Trando's rebuff go unacknowledged, Aelin hanging on Fain's arm, reaching up now and then to coyly play with a lock of his hair, the "perfect wife" act securely under her belt.

"Dresssk. Now buy a drink, a room, or get out!" her Basic accented by the long reptilian tongue, and her sentence clipped with an extra snap of her jaw.

"Well Dresk, I'll be out of your...uh...hair, as soon as you tell me where my friends are." Fain, still giving his most charming smile, eyes glancing up to Dresk's head to confirm that she indeed had no hair covering her scales, just a raised ridge of hardened platelike scales, same as the rest of her kind.

"Funny, Human." Glared Dresk, spitting out the words with more than contempt towards their species but eventually continuing after several long moments, "You're the only people I've ssseen in this dump all day. Now are you going to pay for sssomething or jussst bother me until I die of an aneurysssm..."

"We'll be long gone before then," assured Fain holding up two hands in a reassuring manner, smirking inwardly at the irony of the statement. "But a room would do nicely, now that you mention it. It'd be nice to make acquaintances with Mrs. Escalante here." Aelin began to nibble on Fain's ear.

She's going to get me back for this, I can feel it, Fain grimaced.

"Here'sss your room and key, Humansss. Now get out of my sight before you make me sssick."

"Oh, and don't forget your sssecurity deposit." Dresk added with a poorly concealed smirk.

"The misses and I thank you, fair Dresk." Fain acquiesced, his smile only getting larger. Throwing Dresk a promiscuous wink he swiped up the key, leaving Aelin to toss down a sizable amount of credits. With their backs towards the scaly barkeep, Fain shot a quizzical look towards his "wife" which was returned with a gesture towards the bundle inside Fain's vest.

"Shal we retire now, love?"

"Bite me." Aelin replied coldly, the couple retreating to their room.
OOC:
Word count: 500.
Storm Platoon
Blackjack

"There are very few personal problems that can't be solved by the suitable application of high explosives"
WhiskeyRose
ComNet Novice

WhiskeyRose

Post Number:  87
January 19, 2012 12:48:09 AM    View the profile of WhiskeyRose 
OOC:
RAIDERS

Xy quickly helped Dusk finish putting on his armor while they waited for the others.

He casually leaned against the wall, “So, what have you been doing for the past two weeks? Anything exciting?” He chuckled.

“Pole dancing,” was all she replied as she checked her weapons, making sure she was fully prepared.  Confident she was ready, she turned her blue eyes to Dusk’s face.  He was staring at her with his jaw open.  “What?”  She asked quirking an eyebrow.

He coughed casually.  “Nothing.  Just didn’t expect that answer.”

She threw her head back and laughed throatily.  “That is precisely why I chose that occupation.  No one would suspect a thing.”  She winked coyly and blew on her two pointer fingers as though they were guns.  “Now, where are the rest of the Raiders damn it?  They should be here shortly.”

Xy waited impatiently.  If she would have to wait too long, her emotions might gain control again, and then what good would she be to her squad?  Carefully, she cracked the door and peered out.  The man with the eye over the olive branch tattoo was milling about just outside.  He was talking to the bouncer that had gone into the hangar earlier dressed as security.

“I thought you said she was here?!  Where is she? I want her now or I want my money back you scum!”  He was yelling as loud as he could without drawing too much attention. 

The bouncer shrugged sweating profusely.  “I…I…I don’t know! She was just in there working with the other mechanics!”

Before things could get out of hand, Xy cracked the door more and leaned out, “Oh! It’s you! What a coincidence! You’re my favorite patron aren’t you?” She smiled at the man coyly. 

Dusk stared at her and mouthed silently, “What the frakk are you doing crazy woman? What about the mission!”

Xy gave Dusk hand signals she had learned to communicate silently with her squad.  Basically she told him with her hands, “Get ready to incapacitate him.”

The bouncer looked relieved and walked away pretending the conversation never happened.  The man with the tattoo sauntered over to her and she moved aside behind the door next to where Dusk was hidden.  The man adjusted his pants, thinking he was about to get some action with little to no work.  Quickly, Xy pushed the door shut as she shot out two fingers into the man’s throat, silencing him, but not killing him.  Dusk’s bricklike fist came down in a single thump on top of the man’s head, knocking him out.  The two let him collapse to the floor.  Xy took out some rope and began to secure the man.  Before Dusk could inquire further, she showed him the man’s New Republic tattoo on his upper right arm.  Dusk nodded in affirmation finally understanding. 

“I thought Joamer might like a little present.”  She grinned, hoping her last two weeks of work may have paid off more than just for undercover.
OOC:
Word Count: 499
Lightray
ComNet Novice

Lightray

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  30
Total Posts:  43
January 19, 2012 1:27:32 AM    View the profile of Lightray 
OOC:
Jester

Lightray casually strolled his way into the the Mechanic's bay under the guise of checking out a report on his currently disfunctional ship. Truth be told, the old bucket of bolts was an even bigger mystery than Lightray himself. Despite the odd outer-appearance -- more specifically how it looked as if it got caught in an asteroid field -- there were very few things wrong with it at the beginning. Thanks to Dunny the sensor array, gyroscopes and everything else in between were broke without much of a hassle, further delaying him ' leaving ' the ship.

Most of the mechanic's outside of the main office were busy tinkering with the various ships and machines to notice Lightray slip off his satchel and place it behind one of the Bin's in the far northern corner of the room. From the intel he'd gathered it seemed to be one of the very few blind-spots that the Camera-layout of the Docking bay had. It would also help that the satchel wasn't that big and a quick drop to the side probably would not be noticed if timed right.

Scanning his eyes through the hail of ships and mechanics, Lightray would eventually find Dunny engaging in a conversation with a Chiss of all species. He figured it was THX, but he couldn't deny the fact that he found their race to be bloody ugly from the get-go. An odd look consumed his face as he approached them until Lightray returned to normal for the sake of formalities. Besides Dunny there were very few times where he'd see a friendly trooper on the station. It almost made him loathe being a smuggler again despite all the alcohol, cigarettes and women it came with.

" So who's ready to cause some chaos? We have alot to discuss, my friends. " He appeared to their left, his signature smirk on his face. He was getting sick of this so-called ' Liberty ' Station; the only thing he'd seen free to that day had been the, well, nothing. Everything was simply a game to make more and more money off the inhabitants of the station. Causing as much mischief, mayhem and destruction as possible wouldn't phase him at all. If anything it would only serve to boost his ego that he was unstoppable with or without the presence of his squad, which in a sense was pretty true as long as a weapon was in his hands.

OOC:
410 words.

Lance Corporal Jo'ron "Lightray" Tallus, Trooper of Jester Squadron.

Fain
ComNet Novice

Fain

Post Number:  61
January 19, 2012 1:42:08 AM    View the profile of Fain 
OOC:
Blackjack

The "couple" had been in their room for three hours now, milling about, waiting for their squad to arrive, sleeping in shifts and never missing an opportunity to irk the other for going along with the charade.

"Alright, that's it!" Aelin shouted, marching to the door of their suite, after the third time Fain kicked the bed post when she was about to fall into unconsciousness.

"What's it? You're not tired of our honeymoon already, are you dear?" Fain mocked wolfishly. "What's that boorish Trandoshan bartender going to think if we're fighting?" Fain asked.

"She can assume I'm frething half of this damned station for all I care!" Aelin, stopping before the door, one hand on the nob, other swiping the Comm bead out of Fain's ear.

"I'm making contact with the rest of our squad, this facade we call a marriage is over! We've arrived at our destination, we've killed a man, and we don't even have our gear yet!"

"Fine, talk to the Captain; get your precious gear." Fain replied sardonically.

"Oh, don't you pull that crap on me." Shooting Fain a look as she slammed the door behind her.

"Not again," Fain sighed. Jumping up from his armchair between the bed and their room's door, Fain stretched his sore muscles before giving chase to his squad mate, making it down the staircase in time to see her blue hair whip around a corner and out into the station through the hotel's lobby. Fain sprinted after her, throwing Dresk a sidelong glance as she began to snicker.

"Gina, darling!" Fain called after her, sprinting out into the packed station avenue. Sudden panic washing over the Stormtrooper as he wasn't able to locate Aelin.

"Aelin!" Running through the crowd down a service corridor that ran parallel to the hotel lit by the bright flashing 'Comona' sign, electric blue letters running vertically.

"Aelin!" Fain called out again, frantically searching for the woman, streaming past duct work and subsections of the tunnels. A pair of hands reach out from a narrow subsection entrance and encompass Fain's mouth, holding him securely in a headlock preventing him from calling for assistance.

A familiar giggle and scent overwhelm his senses, and a wave of relief washes over the startled man.

"Way to blow my cover, Jinx." Aelin said mockingly.

"I came out here to talk to the Captain. Kilroy, the idiot, gave us the wrong RV point. Our gear is being kept in a hangar on the other side of the station guarded by Raiders Squad." Aelin continued, not bothering to mask the venom in her voice. Walking past Fain, she deliberately bunped into his shoulder and tossed him the Comm.

moving straight through the bowels of the station WOULD overcome the bulk of the distance they needed to traverse, Fain thought to himself.

"You take point then..." Fain's voice trailed off after Aelin who, disregarded his words with an aloof wave of her hand, was already on her way to the rendezvous point.
OOC:
Word Count: 500 exactly.
Storm Platoon
Blackjack

StarFruit
ComNet Member

StarFruit

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant
[VE-ICS] Privateer

Post Number:  504
Total Posts:  799
January 19, 2012 12:02:12 AM    View the profile of StarFruit 
OOC:
RAIDERS

The woman’s face was contorted into a fit of anger and obvious distaste for the fact that she had, in essence, been shooed away by her Squad Leader. After she had left his side with Bright, she quickly split from the Jester SL to go off and figure out how she was going to get the rest of RAIDERS together in one space. The thinking process would be going smoother, but she was still annoyed by the fact that, at least at the moment, she felt like her second forging of papers had gone to waste. The frustration was evident in the way she mumbled to herself, good eye narrowed and aflame with a mighty glare, as she marched down the security corridors and into the room that had been set up for her after the news of her transfer had gotten to the higher ups of the station.

She entered with an angry wave of even louder mumbles greeted, surprisingly, by her loyal and eager droid. Her eye grew wide as she stood in the doorway for a moment, trying to register the fact that Rivvett was here, but as her eyes drifted around the room, noticing the rest of her belongings, she took a step forward, allowing the door to close, and cocked her head as she looked down at the happy looking, ape-like slicer. “How did you-“

“I hear chatter through the channels that a new transfer had arrived, realized it was you and got to work.”

“Yeah but how did you get all of my stuff here?”

“The RAIDERS have taught me well.” The little droid said with a mechanical chuckle as he wheeled over to the chair that sat in front of a new, and much larger desk, which presented Jae with an even larger and much better desktop computer.

“The vent…” She couldn’t help but laugh, her mood lightened, as she took a seat at the computer and set to work on forging papers once more. This time, however, they were taking a little bit longer since she was doing it for her handful of squad mates that were all scattered about the station. Her mind was on fire, screaming at her to work quickly and efficiently, and luckily, she was very much so practiced in working in such conditions. Her fingers flew across the keyboard, typing and editing document after document, forging new papers here and there, making sure that her squad mates could get by without a single ounce of doubt.

With a squeak of triumph she hit the enter button a handful of times – enough for each squad member of RAIDERS, save for Joamer – and grabbed her comlink, switched to her own encrypted channel and spoke, “RAIDERS, you’re going to get approached by security soon. Act like you know they’re talking about, smile, nod then meet me in security briefing room C. I’ll fill ya in.” Closing the channel she left the room and made her way to the briefing room.

OOC:
500 words exact.

Jae forged more papers... again... stating that the others in RAIDERS were working under cover until Jae's persona's tansfer went through, and are now being called out of cover and are to act as Jae's own security squad, then set out to the briefing room mentioned in the post. If you guys have questions, PLEASE ASK.

ASL||Gunnery Sergeant StarFruit||2SQD||1PLT||1COM||1BAT||1RGT||VEA||VE
(5.1)
PCW||Privateer 'Jae'||Broken Bitch||Eyesore||Osk Company
Coadster
ComNet Novice

Coadster

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  74
January 19, 2012 3:47:13 PM    View the profile of Coadster 
OOC:
RAIDERS

As soon as Joamer gave the order, Coadster took his lunch break, happy to never have to clean up another sticky spill on this station ever again. He slid his keycard into the slot into a door, and pushed his way into the Janitor's office. It might as well be a supply closet with all the room it afforded him to move about, the rest of it filled with plastic bottles, mops, pesticide, push brooms, trash bags, extension cords, a floor waxer, and a small wood desk; but Cody hardly noticed his cramped quarters as he pulled the duffel bag full of equipment out from under a row of rakes. He wondered at the rakes for a moment as he always had, then plopped the bag down on the desk and unzipped it. The flickering yellow light coming from the ceiling bulb cast a sharp image on its contents before he pulled them out, getting them on his person as they exited their container.

Inside was a brown duster jacket, a pair of macrobinoculars, his datapad, an extra comlink set, and his Holdout blaster pistol. He was pulling this out just as the door swung open wide, two security guards blocking the only exit out of the room. They jumped back at the unkept mercenary-like figure before them, wondering why the man with the duster hadn't raised suspicions before and reaching for their own holsters in an unconscious response to the blaster the cloaked man pointed toward them.

For his own part, Coadster was terrified. He fought the urge to fire at the duo clogging the doorway, remembering Jaenna's words across the RAIDERS channel. The light above him obscured his flitting eyes in pools of darkness, and he put eased his pistol into his duster.

"Harrison? Mr. Harrison, we were sent to collect you."

"What for?" Coad asked, adding a bit of huskiness to his voice to disguise the growing panic constricting his throat. "I'm not in the habit of going quietly."

Jae said... Just calm down, Cody. Ease up. She wouldn't tell you to cool it without reason.

"Security officer Hassreternt sent us to take you to briefing room C, ah-sir." The man stood up straight and opened a little space in the doorway for Coad.

While he'd no idea who this Hassreternt was, he let a cautious smile  go and nodded. "Ah. Show me the way, then. Let's get to it."

He passed between the guards and led the way, knowing already where the room in question was, and he'd rather keep the guards a little more at ease then they were now. He swiped his card at the lift, and held the door open for his escorts, still nowhere close to relaxed.

Dammit, let's pray these are the same men Jae sent for me, or I might very well be in deep trouble.

OOC:
Word Count: 480
TRP/LCPL Coadster/2SQD/1PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE [ES1][RAWR][RCA][IH]
(A9)
Karash
ComNet Member

Karash

Post Number:  304
Total Posts:  425
January 19, 2012 5:04:53 PM    View the profile of Karash 
OOC:
RAIDERS

Just as Karash was going to peer into the hellish mess that he was presented with, a massage buzzed into his ears. He had been save from mess but was being presented by another, the RAIDERS were meeting up.

“Well Mr. Corrick, you can go now.” Karash tried to push the fat man out of the door.

“Hey! Stop pushing! What’s the matter with ya?!” Corrick was desperately trying to pull his trousers up.

“An emergency, I have got to go now.” The medic spoke impatiently.

“I pay into this crummy medical plan for you to tell me what’s wrong. Now tell me what is wrong!” Corrick, now fully dressed, spun round and blocked the door.

Karash bit the inside of his lip, resisting the temptation to shoot the man. “I did not want to have to tell you this but you’re dying. A few weeks tops.”

Corrick went from a deep shade of red to a pale white and then began to cry, “Why me? I... I am a good person!”

“Pull yourself together man.” Sympathy was one of the many things Karash did not do.

“Can’t you do anything doc? It’s just a rash! Please I’ll do anything.” The man presented an utterly pathetic image as he fell to his knees.

“There is one thing... But I don’t think you are right for it.” Karash no longer had time for indulging the man’s insanity. 

“Anything!” The man sobbed.

Karash went to a nearby drawer and pulled out a large needle and walked over to the man, who was still kneeling on the floor. Before Corrick knew what was happening he had a large needle sticking out his neck and Karash was stood over him grinning. It would not be long before the fat man was limp on the floor, in a very deep sleep.

“Mr. Corrick you are a fat, ugly, stupid man. I do not care about you or your stupid colleagues, with a bit of luck you will all be gone before long.” Karash said as he turned get his things out of a nearby cupboard.

As he made sure that he had all of his belongings, Corrick snored loudly on the floor. Karash stepped over the large body on the floor and moved out of the room quickly; he made sure he closed the door before anyone could see in.

“Sir, would you like to come with us?” A large man said.

“Who the hell are you; I am a very busy person you know.” Karash snapped.

“Your boss wants to see you in briefing room C.” The man gestured for them to exit.

“Well you had better get moving.” The medic did not lighten his tone.

‘If this is not the rest of the squad, then I will have to flush myself into outer space.’

OOC:
Word count: 471
SSG_Karash (2.1)
TRP/SSG_Karash/2SQD/1PgLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/TADATH/VE [ES2][DOH][BoT][EW2][ES1][EW1][IH]
[This message has been edited by Karash (edited January 19, 2012 5:05:41 PM)]
WhiskeyRose
ComNet Novice

WhiskeyRose

Post Number:  93
January 19, 2012 5:16:08 PM    View the profile of WhiskeyRose 
OOC:
RAIDERS

The silver earring comm link buzzed in Xy's ear again.  This time the order came from Jaenna.

"Great.  Now, we're supposed to go along with some security to meet somewhere else.  This is just perfect." As she ground her teeth in frustration, Heliwer quietly entered the room.

He nodded to Dusk and looked at Xy who was fuming. 

"Help me get this off," she demanded as she unfastened her armor she had just put on.
Heliwer grunted, she couldn’t tell if it was in approval or disapproval. He started helping her as Dusk removed his own armor.  After the armor was removed, Xy turned her back to both men.

"I have to change.  Either of you peek, and I swear to the Maker, you'll pay." Honestly, she didn't care if they watched, but she wanted to end their assumptions, should they have any.  As quickly as she could, before any other Raiders showed up, she peeled off her tight body suit.  She put on a skimpy silver dress and matching heels that were part of Starlight's attire.  Shoving her weapons and armor into the backpack, she handed it to Heliwer.

"Carry that for me, or this won't work."  She spoke sternly, but she already felt a little less pissed off than she was.  Heliwer scowled.

Xy shared her plan with Dusk and Heliwer and they both agreed it was probably the best way to encounter Jaenna's security.  The two men each grabbed an arm of their hostage. Heliwer carried her backpack on his back. Dusk back in his civilian attire as well, carried his own bag.  Xy opened the door after she looked up the briefing room in her data pad.  She led the men and began the charade.

"That man attacked me!  If you gentlemen hadn't come along, I fear to think where I'd be right now! It was Louie who sold me out!" She ranted as they walked down the hallway, headed in the direction of the room Jae wanted them in.  "I'll be needing a new body guard after this.  Either if you boys interested?  You both would make great protectors for us girls!"

Heliwer and Dusk just nodded, both making comments under their breath, but let her do most of the talking.  They reached the elevators. The elevator doors opened and two security personnel inside looked at the group with surprised eyes.  "Ms. Lilah?  Mr. Black and Mr.Ryan?  We were just coming to find you.  You're presence is required."  The two men looked at the bound unconscious man concerned.

"Oh thank the spice fields!  We were just coming to you!  All has been arranged then!  Oh, don't worry about him.  He attacked me.  We were taking him to turn him in.  Perfect timing!" She played with her hair as she spoke in a ditzy manner.

The two security officers nodded.  "Yes.  Of course, perfect timing then.  Shall we?" They both stepped aside to let them in the elevator. 

They shuffled in and began to descend up.
OOC:
Fain
ComNet Novice

Fain

Post Number:  62
January 19, 2012 6:36:33 PM    View the profile of Fain 
OOC:
Blackjack

"You're not still mad, are you?" Fain asked the wall of black in front of him, teeth chattering slightly. To conserve power, the station's innards weren't spacious or comfortable, a layer of frozen condensation coating most surfaces, maintenance tunnels not a priority for power consumption.

Aelin's reply a low throaty growl

"Do you have any idea where we're going?"

"Yes," she snapped.

"Just checking because we've been stumbling around in this murky soup of pitch-blackness that makes up this frelling station, all the while traversing back tunnels, mind you..." Fain tiraded, trailing off at the sound of dripping water from around what Fain guessed was the next corner.

"All 'troopers on this Op memorized the station's layout before ingress. Almost all, I guess," Aelin mocked over he shoulder, turning a corner, the end of her statement intentionally loud enough for Fain to hear. Fain, running a hand along the wall, his other extended in front of him so as not to walk face first into a wall, caught the corner of the corridor as the solid surface changed direction on a sharp right turn. Aelin's silhouette haloed by incoming light from further down this tunnel, slight breeze flowing past both of them carrying on it the earthy smell of fresh soil and water.

"Atrium," Aelin called back stepping out into the cavernous expanse filled with numerous species of trees, green plants, and tubers. The ground around them slick with melted condensation. "See, 'rook, we're almost through the station. That one leads to RV Charlie." Aelin gestured at a tunnel to their left, no doubt more entrances ringed the atrium, but the sheer amount of foliage that covered a raised mound of soil in the atrium's middle.

"Fine," Fain acquiesced, taking the woman's word on their whereabouts. "Wipe that smug look off your face before I do it for you, gorgeous." adding the term of endearment out of pure malice towards his pretend, now ex, wife. Aelin dropped the smile, looking genuinely hurt.

Good. Let her suffer. Soon enough I'll be rid of her and we'll light this candle, Fain thought to himself, taking it upon himself to flash a smug smile of his own.

Entering the last stretch of tunnel before the RV point, Fain tried to Comm the rest of his unit, the transmission blocked by interference caused by Liberty herself.

"I'm done with this skulking. I'm double-timing it to the Captain, feel free to tag along, love," Fain called down the tunnel behind him, wanting to put some distance between him and Aelin.

Marrying a coworker...never a good idea, Fain mused, almost losing his footing while jogging through puddles and out into the more spacious back alleys of the station's main avenue.

"There it is," Fain muttered to himself, relief washing over him at the sight of the docking umbilical.

"Come here, hun. We're almost there," Fain called to Aelin, stumbling into the alley behind him.

"I hate you," Aelin muttered, emerging into the artificial light of the station.
OOC:
502 Word c-c-c-combo breaker.
Storm Platoon
Blackjack

[This message has been edited by Fain (edited January 19, 2012 7:48:50 PM)]
Crest
ComNet Initiate

Crest

Post Number:  141
Total Posts:  421
January 19, 2012 7:30:02 PM    View the profile of Crest 
OOC:
Blackjack
“Gates, where are you?”

“Is that you, Crest? I can barely hear you over the sirens!” yelled the squad leader, who had obviously a loud noise behind him and was struggling to be heard over them.

“Where are you?”

“I’m transmitting the coordinates!” responded Gates.

“Give me a sec,” responded Crest, receiving the coordinates.

Crest pulled out the stolen datapad, and pulled open the alarms and the station lay out. He proceeded to compare the coordinates with the station lay out. He found that sector’s alarm and switched it off.

“Is that better, sir?”

“How did you shut the alarm off?”

“It’d be easier to show you, sir. In the mean time, I’ve broken free; where should I be going?”

“RV Charlie; Joamer confiscated our guns and took them there.”

“Ah, he’s the person who needed me to be arrested. I still need to pay him back. I’m proceeding on my way to RV Charlie.”

“See you there.”

“Copy that.”

Crest, having memorized the station’s layout in the two weeks before they had inserted, took off through the vents. As he navigated the labyrinth of vents, Crest took out the stolen datapad, and proceeded to mine it for any valuable information.

Wow, I’ve got access to nearly everything I could ever want, including some live camera feeds. This thing is a blasted good mine. Hmm, I wonder what he saved on quick pull up. Ha! Look at this! Live camera feeds from about half a dozen more...entertaining cantinas. If he wasn’t dead, I’d almost send this via courier to his wife. Crest, get back to useful stuff. Gates could use this information. Oooh, looky here, patrol routes for today. Alarms I’d already found. What else? Blast door controls! Oh, I’m so going to have use this now.

Crest looked up from the datapad to see he was reaching the vertical shaft that was right on top of Rendezvous Charlie. Peeking out, he saw it was about a one-meter drop to the grate and about a two-meter drop further. Crest, closing his eyes, forcefully made himself drop into the shaft. Half-a-second later, he hit the grate, which came off with a crash.
OOC:
WC:361
I purposely left the entry vague, so that if somebody wants/needs to be there first can be.
TRP/PFC Crest/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/VE (A1) [ES1] [LM] {CRoS} [ECA]

Blackjack Infiltration Expert

"If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it properly"

Imperial Network Star Wars ImageImperial Network Star Wars Image
Dunny
ComNet Cadet

Dunny

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  214
January 19, 2012 8:35:23 PM    View the profile of Dunny 
OOC:
JESTER

To be honest, the Mechanic had quite enjoyed his time on the station. He had always been good with his hands, and he found the idea of fixing and building things instead of tearing them down to be a lovely, refreshing change from his main day job. Having taken part in the rebuilding of his homeworld, he’d always had an affinity for solving practical problems and creating things. If he hadn’t gone into police work, and from there, the military, he probably would have become a builder or a mechanic. Instead, he was repairing something that he’d sabotaged in the very first place…and getting paid for it.

The man looked over at the Chiss, awaiting a response, but before one arrived, heavy footsteps rang out from across the hangar. The red-skinned mechanic turned his head to look over his shoulder, and recognized the man walking towards him instantly. The corner of his mouth twitched upward in a lop-sided smile as he gave the approaching smuggler the laziest wave to have graced the galaxy since Jabba the Hutt had been alive. It was a ritual that had been developed over the past two weeks – the lazier the wave looked, the better.

Lightray was the only person in Jester Squad whom the mechanic could say he really knew at all. The two had worked together to set up a little smuggling operation that would ensure no matter what, they wouldn’t go unarmed – or poor – during  the course of the mission. He’d come to appreciate the smuggler’s sense of humour and his optimistic attitude. It was nice to find that there was someone in his new gang that shared his outlook on life. He sat on the busted sublight engine, and took off his grease-stained gloves, shoving them into one of the pockets of his coverall. He liked the coveralls he’d been given – they had pockets, and he liked pockets.

" So who's ready to cause some chaos? We have alot to discuss, my friends. "

The mechanic rubbed his hands together at the very concept.
“Oh, I was born ready, mate. I was thinking maybe we could disprove that whole theory of gravity, get a party started, make our mates in security work for their paycheck for once.”

The problem was, he didn’t know when someone would walk in on the group, so he had to be…circumspect about his planning. If someone did question him, he could at least claim that nothing more than a harmless prank was being planned,  but the reality was far more serious.
Hold on. If pranks were being planned, he knew just the man to help. He reached for his comm.
“Sup Killjoy? Me an a few of the boys were thinking of a prank to pull – want in?”
He knew that his good friend John Varl wouldn’t be able to resist the lure of pulling a prank on someone.

Especially if that prank involved explosions. He clipped the commlink to his belt, then grinned at Lightray.

OOC:
500 - Planning some pranks, and roping an old friend in.

[SoA][M1(x2)][NAR]

Heliwer117
ComNet Cadet

Heliwer117

Post Number:  290
Total Posts:  467
January 19, 2012 8:38:04 PM    View the profile of Heliwer117 
OOC:
RAIDERS

Heliwer grunted. He had hoped to make it to the RAIDERS rendezvous around the same time that Xylonia did, but got there after Dusk only to find that she needed help taking her armor off. Not that he minded it really. After she stripped and changed, he was allowed to turn around and carry her backpack. The silver dress that she wore made him swear silently, a slight tinge of red coming to his cheeks. Perhaps it was the memory of the times he had gone to Velvet & Silk, part business, part to check up on the female RAIDER. Or maybe it was the drink he downed before coming into the room.

Either way, the charade with the two others went along fairly smoothly when they reached an elevator and two security guards arrived. Xylonia’s ditzy routine seemed almost genuine, and the big trooper chuckled under his breath. He stood next to her, the unconscious man in-between him and Dusk, and the officers in front. As carefully and casually as possible, he slid his left arm around her waist. It seemed that he had almost forgotten about the metallic arm, only now remembering it as he made sure that he wasn’t really hurting her or that his hand wasn’t anywhere inappropriate. She seemed to flinch slightly before relaxing.

The elevator was slow going up, but eventually got up to the level needed. “Thank frak.” Heliwer grumbled. “Another floor and I’d probably rip out the controls to the music.”

A small giggle came from the woman as the music did continue in the background, a monotonous drone of a song playing softly in the back ground. She still didn’t unhinge his arm from around her waist until everyone got out, and she still walked close to him, making it easy for him to lean over and whisper in her ear. “I hope we get this thing over soon. I’m in need of a good drink and some relaxation. Care to join, Lilah?”

She smiled and gave him a small, playful punch in his side. “Sure.”

The group rounded a few corners before reaching their destination.

OOC:
TRP/SSG Heliwer/2SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE
[ES1][EW1][PT][ECA] [A5]

"Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives. The trick is not to be around when they go off." - Valkyrie
[This message has been edited by Heliwer (edited January 21, 2012 9:38:49 AM)]
Joamer
ComNet Member

Joamer

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant Major

Post Number:  779
Total Posts:  997
January 19, 2012 9:16:42 PM    View the profile of Joamer 
OOC:
RAIDERS.

He heard the voice of Jaenna over the squad's secure comm and smiled half to himself as he continued to walk down the long corridors. He knew he was taking a chance with being caught, but part of him was tired of this place. He was ready to go home, and if that meant gratuitous use of explosions and following Blackjack into the depths of hell then so be it.

Stepping into a side corridor he paused for several long minutes waiting for anyone or thing to make an appearance. After nothing showed up he felt along the wall slowly for a very small hidden indent that would open a hidden door and access to what they called checkpoint charlie. Hearing the door slide open behind him he stepped inside the small room and sealed it again.

Turning around he looked around at the dust covered boxes, empty storage containers, and the very old equipment that had been forgotten about years ago. Looking around for a moment he picked his box out of the large stack and begun putting on his own armor they had smuggled on board. He regretted not bringing his Armat M41-A Pulse Rifle, but their cargo space did not have enough room for the large rifle. Slipping the helmet of his storm commando armor on, he brought up an overlay of the station and begun plotting a route to briefing room C.

Walking over to another box he picked out one of the DLT-20a rifles, energy cells, and a bandolier of grenades just in case. Adjusting the rifle's strap so it stayed behind him he moved one of his saber knives to the side so it sat comfortably before looking up at the ceiling trying to figure out which panel would be the best to use.

Walking down the hallways armed like this was a very bad idea, he had started his time in the Empire in Wraith. Try as he might he could not shake the need to use the duct system to move around enemy territory. Luckily this one was designed to be sound proof from the outside, apparently the clientele of this station liked silence instead of knowing something large was moving through the ducts.

Clicking on his private frequency he said, "Papa Bear is coming to dinner, leave me a place at the table." He knew Jaenna would be making a face for sure, he just wished he was there to see it.

Climbing up a few of the empty crates he pulled off one of the panels before hoisting himself into the duct work of the station. Looking at the layout on his heads up display he picked a direction and began crawling. He could see tracks through the dust and knew one of his people had been using these things to move around during the two weeks. Try as he might he could not help but smile knowing someone was picking up on his bad habits.

OOC:
Joamer Tremaine Reistlin
Sergeant Major, Squad Leader
Raiders Squad, Wildcard Platoon, Academy Staff

SL|SGM Joamer|2SQD|1PLT|COM|RGT|BAT|VEA|VE
AS|SGM Joamer|STCA|VEA|VE
[ES1]x2 [EW1]x2 [EW2] [LoR] [BoH] [AS-H] [AS-1] [AS-2] [AS-3] [AS-4] [SCA] [DoH-P] [BC] [RoT] [KAD] [AoT] [IH] [VT] [ESC09] [RCA] [GRoM]  [CDS] {RES} (5.1) (6.1) (A5) (A9)
In memory of Ghost squad, we will never forget.
[This message has been edited by Joamer (edited January 24, 2012 8:37:57 PM)]
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Operation: Express Justice  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 6:50:43 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 136  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >