ComNet Member
Imperial Templar

Amacuse

[VE-NAVY] Senior Chief Petty Officer

Post Number:  586
Total Posts:  1047
  RE: Nightshrike Topic
March 11, 2011 6:31:26 PM    View the profile of Amacuse 
Deep, go ahead... the planet has gone to hell since you left... and well, since I declared war on it... from my new planet... Also, hope you can deal with the angry Chiss Ascendancy when you kill their "ally", Emperor Mizra Moore.  And... if any aggressive actions are made to Bimmiel... well, let's just say the Onderonian and Chiss militaries won't protect you.  I know the palace inside and out... as well as Iziz... Nadd City on Dxun... and, well... every military installation on and in orbit of Onderon... yeah... just don't harm Bimmiel, and Onderon is your's.

Good luck!  You're going to need it...
Senior Chief Petty Officer Cayden "Amacuse" Tavers

Squadron Commander of 153rd Vast Imp. Fighter Squadron Regents

SC/SCPO Amacuse/A-1/S:153 Regents/W:58 Javelin/ICF-II Chrome Fox/TF:R/2FL/SFC/VEN/VE (=AE=) (=*SAE*=) [MC:2] [LSM] [GCM]
Atrasin
ComNet Marshal

Atrasin

[VE-NAVY] Commodore

Post Number:  1481
Total Posts:  1957
March 11, 2011 6:49:46 PM    View the profile of Atrasin 
'Nadd City'...The City With Balls!
CNO|COMD Atrasin|ISD Iron Duke|TF:A|1Flt|VEN|VE [=A=][=^SA^=][=^ME^=][=*MA*=][=FOCE=][=*TG*=][=*Eng*=][=*BO*=][MC1]{BWC}[NSR:1]{SAS}{SWC}(SOL)[LSM][VC:B][DSM]
Vacuus Ordo, Nex  -Without Order, Death
All a man can betray is his conscience. - Joseph Conrad
We few, we happy few. We band of brothers. - Henry V
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't. - General George S. Patton Jr.
DeepSix
ComNet Initiate

DeepSix

[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie
[VE-NAVY] Petty Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  115
Total Posts:  973
March 11, 2011 7:44:11 PM    View the profile of DeepSix 
The heck are you talking about? Your hell is my paradise considering i was always part of the underworld that actually sided with the Imperialists and helped them along. Kill the new emperor that my faction would've helped place on the throne in the first place? Yeah right...

If Onderon and Bimmiel are indeed at war with each other then aggressive actions would actually sound quite natural to take so i rather doubt the Onderonian military won't in fact support such actions. Also, you might know the palace but i rather doubt you'd have as great a knowledge of the rest of the city seeing how certain areas were simply too unsafe for Royalists to travel in even before the change of regime. That said getting inside the palace in the first place would be a rather difficult mission in itself seeing how Onderon now has more ships to defend itself, the military brass are Imperialists and the underworld supports this new government.

So on one hand we have a planet that's been around for millennia and that just recently expanded its military capabilities... and then we have a planet that's still in the colonization stages. Luck might hardly be necessary after all.

One thing i didn't quite get though - what do the Chiss have to do with anything? To my knowledge they have their own worlds to deal with and Onderon isn't one of them...
SC/PO2 DeepSix/A-1/S:82 Nightshrike/W:245 Scimitar/ISD Iron Duke/TF:A/1Flt/SFC/VEN/VE [MC2] [IG] [=^TG^=]
Trykon
ComNet Initiate

Trykon

Post Number:  119
Total Posts:  3784
March 11, 2011 8:07:50 PM    View the profile of Trykon 
Do I get a sash of office, as Throne Guardian?
"Don't look for the difficulty in every opportunity; find the opportunity in every difficulty." -- Wyl Trykon

Imperial Network Star Wars Image

FM/PO2 Wyl "Trick" Trykon/A-2/S:82 Nightshrike/W:245 Scimitar/ISD Iron Duke/TF:A/1FL/SFC/VEN/VE/[SoA]/(=*AE*=)(=^TG^=)
FM/PO2 Wyl "Trick" Trykon/A-2/S:82 Nightshrike/W:245 Scimitar/ISD Iron Duke/TF:A/1FL/SFC/VEN/VE/[SoA]/(=*AE*=)(=^TG^=)

TO/PO2 Wyl Trykon/PLT Cappadocious/VENA/VEN/VE/[SoA]/(=*AE*=)(=^TG^=)
TO
/PO2 Wyl Trykon/PLT Cappadocious/VENA/VEN/VE/[SoA]/(=*AE*=)(=^TG^=)
DeepSix
ComNet Initiate

DeepSix

[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie

Post Number:  116
March 11, 2011 8:14:25 PM    View the profile of DeepSix 
Throne Guardian sounds sort of bland... Guardian of the Throne on the other hand has a more imposing ring to it

And yeah, why not?
SC/PO2 DeepSix/A-1/S:82 Nightshrike/W:245 Scimitar/ISD Iron Duke/TF:A/1Flt/SFC/VEN/VE [MC2] [IG] [=^TG^=]
Amacuse
ComNet Member
Imperial Templar

Amacuse

Post Number:  588
March 11, 2011 9:02:42 PM    View the profile of Amacuse 
Deep, the Chiss Ascendancy has allied itself with Onderon for mutual interests due to what Cayden has done to them in the past, several days after leaving VE-space.  Those actions shall remain secret to all, including Avalar and Stewart.
Senior Chief Petty Officer Cayden "Amacuse" Tavers

SC/SCPO Amacuse/A-1/S:153 Regents/W:58 Javelin/ICF-II Chrome Fox/TF:R/2FL/SFC/VEN/VE (=AE=) (=*SAE*=) [MC:2] [LSM] [GCM]
Atrasin
ComNet Marshal

Atrasin

[VE-NAVY] Commodore

Post Number:  1482
Total Posts:  1957
March 11, 2011 9:14:14 PM    View the profile of Atrasin 
Guardian of the Throne? what, you protecting his crapper?
CNO|COMD Atrasin|ISD Iron Duke|TF:A|1Flt|VEN|VE [=A=][=^SA^=][=^ME^=][=*MA*=][=FOCE=][=*TG*=][=*Eng*=][=*BO*=][MC1]{BWC}[NSR:1]{SAS}{SWC}(SOL)[LSM][VC:B][DSM]
Vacuus Ordo, Nex  -Without Order, Death
All a man can betray is his conscience. - Joseph Conrad
We few, we happy few. We band of brothers. - Henry V
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't. - General George S. Patton Jr.
DeepSix
ComNet Initiate

DeepSix

[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie

Post Number:  117
March 11, 2011 9:57:26 PM    View the profile of DeepSix 
If that's the case i doubt it's one of those "give the word and i'll send my troops running" alliances. More like "let's share intel and maybe do one or two joint operations"...

Oh and that's a different throne you're talking about. No living soul is allowed to look let alone touch that one. Unspeakable things would happen otherwise ->
Trykon
ComNet Initiate

Trykon

Post Number:  123
March 13, 2011 12:43:49 AM    View the profile of Trykon 
I'm officially not a 'shrike anymore.  The Throne shall stand unguarded.

(And, for dueling purposes, I'm on the SSD too, now...)
"Don't look for the difficulty in every opportunity; find the opportunity in every difficulty." -- Wyl Trykon

BO/PO2 Wyl "Trick" Trykon/mSSD Atrus/TF:A/1FL/CSS/VEN/VE/[SoA]/(=*AE*=)(=^TG^=)
BO/PO2 Wyl "Trick" Trykon/mSSD Atrus/TF:A/1FL/CSS/VEN/VE/[SoA]/(=*AE*=)(=^TG^=)

TO/PO2 Wyl Trykon/PLT Cappadocious/VENA/VEN/VE/[SoA]/(=*AE*=)(=^TG^=)
TO
/PO2 Wyl Trykon/PLT Cappadocious/VENA/VEN/VE/[SoA]/(=*AE*=)(=^TG^=)
Tainted
ComNet n00b

Tainted

[VE-NAVY] Crewman

Post Number:  11
Total Posts:  20
March 16, 2011 2:10:38 PM    View the profile of Tainted 
Just wanted to pop in and say howdy to my new Squaddies so anyway, Helloooo Squaddies!
TRN/SCRW/Yrvron "Tainted" Alc/A-3/Nightshrike Squadron/PLT Cappadocious/VEN/VE/[SoA]
Kyrios
ComNet n00b

Kyrios

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  19
Total Posts:  21
March 19, 2011 10:12:41 AM    View the profile of Kyrios 
Senior Crewman Kyrios reporting for duty!! Ready for action
Senior Crewman Kyrios
Alpha Two, Nightshrike Squadron

FM/SCRW Kyrios/A-2/S:82 Nightshrike/W:245 Scimitar/ISD Iron Duke/TF:A/1FL/SFC/VEN/VE (=*A*=)

"Meiyo wo Motte - With Honor"
DeepSix
ComNet Initiate

DeepSix

[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie

Post Number:  119
March 19, 2011 2:09:03 PM    View the profile of DeepSix 
Define "action"
Kyrios
ComNet n00b

Kyrios

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  20
Total Posts:  21
March 20, 2011 3:46:12 PM    View the profile of Kyrios 
Do we not have any "action" going on? No missions to fly or battle to win? Or are we just sitting on our asses training and preparing for action?
Senior Crewman Kyrios
Alpha Two, Nightshrike Squadron

FM/SCRW Kyrios/A-2/S:82 Nightshrike/W:245 Scimitar/ISD Iron Duke/TF:A/1FL/SFC/VEN/VE (=*A*=)

"Meiyo wo Motte - With Honor"
StOrMz
ComNet Sultan
Imperial Baronet

StOrMz

[VE-NAVY] Rear Admiral
[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger
[VE-VEHC] Rear Admiral*

Post Number:  1503
Total Posts:  2218
March 20, 2011 3:53:31 PM    View the profile of StOrMz 
We just finished a 2 month long excursion, and we'll be hitting it again a day or two from not.
Naval High Command
NCC|Rear Admiral StOrMz|NHC|VEN|VE

First Naval Fleet
C-SCAP|Rear Admiral|mSSD Atrus|Task Force: Aurek|First Fleet|VEN|VE

[NSM][IG][SWC][SRC][BI][IGC]
(=A=)(=^SA^=)(=ME=)(=*MAE*=)(=FOCE=)(=*TG*=)(=*ENG*=)(=*BO*=)(=AFM=)(=VM=)(=COM=)

Imperial Baronet of Kashyyyk
DeepSix
ComNet Initiate

DeepSix

[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie

Post Number:  120
March 20, 2011 4:20:30 PM    View the profile of DeepSix 
Ah, you meant that sort of action... Like Stormz said, we just finished one story and we'll be starting another one in a matter of days.

Also what's this about training and preparing for more action? That's positively ludicrous. If you're in NS then you're already expected to have all the training you need and always be ready to put it to good use as well.

Difference between being a lowly Academy cadet and an actual pilot part of a squadron is that the latter provides you with the opportunities to shine. Difference between NS and other squadrons is that you learn how to do that with class... hence my inquiry regarding your definition of "action".
Tibby
ComNet n00b

Tibby

[VE-NAVY] Leading Crewman

Post Number:  13
Total Posts:  42
March 20, 2011 4:31:48 PM    View the profile of Tibby 
Senior Crewman Tibby reporting in! Just wanted to say that.
FM/LCRW Tibby/A-2/S:82 "Nightshrike"/W:245 "Scimitar" ISD Iron Duke/TF:A/3Flt/SFC/VEN/VE
DeepSix
ComNet Initiate

DeepSix

[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie

Post Number:  121
March 20, 2011 4:46:49 PM    View the profile of DeepSix 
It would've certainly been entertaining seeing both Kyrios and you flying the same Interceptor in battle, especially the comm chatter possibly involving things like "Is that the control yoke poking me or are you just happy to hold me?"

/me takes a moment to visualize this embarrassing, albeit entertaining moment

...Okay, moment over and it's now time to get serious - at least briefly anyway. Ehem, according to the roster you are indeed A-2 but you are not however a 'shrike but rather an avenger, part of furball's 98th squadron. Unfortunately for you this means you'll need to either start learning to interpret roaring or otherwise use a translating device to aid you with that. Even so, being roared and groaned at all day...

/me shudders
SC/SCPO DeepSix/A-1/S:82 Nightshrike/W:245 Scimitar/ISD Iron Duke/TF:A/1Flt/SFC/VEN/VE [MC2] [IG] [SoV] [=^TG^=]
DeepSix
ComNet Initiate

DeepSix

[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie

Post Number:  124
March 21, 2011 4:43:53 PM    View the profile of DeepSix 
Alright, new story up. Jump in, make an intro, have some interactions and in a couple of weeks or so we can start a real mission.
SC/SCPO DeepSix/A-1/S:82 Nightshrike/W:245 Scimitar/ISD Iron Duke/TF:A/1Flt/SFC/VEN/VE [MC2] [IG] [SoV] [[=*TG*=]]
Tainted
ComNet n00b

Tainted

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  18
March 23, 2011 1:45:42 AM    View the profile of Tainted 
FYI im not 'going away on leave' so i dont think its relevant to post there, i just got snowed with 3x more work than usual. Im covering for a holiday AND the boss just went sick which means unless I want to leave the 17 year old work experience kid in charge I may not get on much for a day or so. However that said, I might.
FM/SCRW/Yrvron "Tainted" Alc/S:82 Nightshrike/W:245 Scimitar/ ISD Iron Duke/VEN/VE/[SoA]
DeepSix
ComNet Initiate

DeepSix

[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie

Post Number:  129
March 23, 2011 6:07:07 AM    View the profile of DeepSix 
I'd leave the kid in charge if i were you. Best case scenario he does a good job and you can take it easy. Worst case scenario he burns the whole thing up and buries it so deep nobody will ever be able to fix it again. Since the latter would in its own way be rather fun it's really a win-win scenario
SC/SCPO DeepSix/A-1/S:82 Nightshrike/W:245 Scimitar/ISD Iron Duke/TF:A/1Flt/SFC/VEN/VE [MC2] [IG] [SoV] [[=*TG*=]]
Tainted
ComNet n00b

Tainted

[VE-NAVY] Senior Crewman

Post Number:  19
March 23, 2011 10:39:41 AM    View the profile of Tainted 
The kid never came back from his lunchbreak :s guess that means he really is in charge...
FM/SCRW/Yrvron "Tainted" Alc/S:82 Nightshrike/W:245 Scimitar/ ISD Iron Duke/VEN/VE/[SoA]
DeepSix
ComNet Initiate

DeepSix

[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie

Post Number:  136
May 8, 2011 5:19:53 AM    View the profile of DeepSix 
/me sends some Twi'lek slaves to vacuum the ol' place

Dusty as heck!

/me coughs a few times then proceeds to throw the previously assigned NS members to a hungry Rancor

Off with ye', bunch of inactive good-for-nothings!

/me searches for a stealthy jetpack and subsequently equips it too

Now then... Let the newbs come to me!

/me waits for the graduating newbs to show up
SC/SCPO DeepSix/A-1/S:82 Nightshrike/W:245 Scimitar/VSD Dead Gun/TF:A/2Flt/SFC/VEN/VE [MC2] [IG] [SoV] [=*TG*=]
StOrMz
ComNet Sultan
Imperial Baronet

StOrMz

[VE-NAVY] Rear Admiral
[VE-VEEC] Ink Slinger
[VE-VEHC] Rear Admiral*

Post Number:  1553
Total Posts:  2218
May 8, 2011 9:38:27 AM    View the profile of StOrMz 
Tibby and baldr have been reassigned to Shrike.
Naval High Command
NCC|Rear Admiral StOrMz|NHC|VEN|VE

First Naval Fleet
C-SCAP|Rear Admiral|mSSD Atrus|Task Force: Aurek|First Fleet|VEN|VE

[NSM][IG][SWC][SRC][BI][IGC]
(=A=)(=^SA^=)(=ME=)(=*MAE*=)(=FOCE=)(=*TG*=)(=*ENG*=)(=*BO*=)(=AFM=)(=VM=)(=COM=)

Imperial Baronet of Kashyyyk
DeepSix
ComNet Initiate

DeepSix

[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie

Post Number:  137
May 8, 2011 10:05:55 AM    View the profile of DeepSix 
/me salutes the Wookiee

If there's anything better than simply getting fresh meat then that is definitely getting some used meat by means of snatching it from others - simply a whole different level of satisfaction...

/me looks at the unfortunate victims next

Judging by the last login dates i better keep that hungry Rancor handy though... Wonderful motivators these huge beasts, absolutely wonderful.
SC/SCPO DeepSix/A-1/S:82 Nightshrike/W:245 Scimitar/VSD Dead Gun/TF:A/2Flt/SFC/VEN/VE [MC2] [IG] [SoV] [=*TG*=]
Avalar
ComNet Initiate

Avalar

Post Number:  178
Total Posts:  786
May 8, 2011 10:12:32 AM    View the profile of Avalar 
Oi. I'll make sure Tibby gets back on. He has had/is having rl issues, but it's kind of subsided so I'll see what he's up to.
FM/PO2 Avalar/A-2/S:153 Regents/W:52 Javelin/ICF-II Chrome Fox/TF:R/2Flt/SFC/VEN/VE
DeepSix
ComNet Initiate

DeepSix

[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie

Post Number:  138
May 8, 2011 10:33:57 AM    View the profile of DeepSix 
/me nods approvingly

If he returns then i gain a new underling to corrupt and exploit for dark and evil purposes. And if he doesn't then i gain some brief entertainment instead.

Hmm, maybe i should learn from Jabba and get myself a similar palace with a similar dungeon with a similar Rancor.

/me goes to further consider the possibility of building such a palace on Onderon
Trykon
ComNet Cadet

Trykon

Post Number:  295
May 8, 2011 10:47:00 AM    View the profile of Trykon 
Senior Crewman Fyston should be along shortly to report for duty: he just graduated from Flight School and will be taking my old slot of Nightshrike A-2.

-Trick

BO/SCPO Wyl "Trick" Trykon/mSSD Atrus/TF:A/1FL/CSS/VEN/VE/[SoA][SoV]/(=*AE*=)(=*TG*=)
BO/SCPO Wyl "Trick" Trykon/mSSD Atrus/TF:A/1FL/CSS/VEN/VE/[SoA][SoV]/(=*AE*=)(=*TG*=)

TO/SCPO Wyl "Trick" Trykon/PLT Cappadocious/VENA/VEN/VE/[SoA][SoV]/(=*AE*=)(=*TG*=)
TO
/SCPO Wyl "Trick" Trykon/PLT Cappadocious/VENA/VEN/VE/[SoA][SoV]/(=*AE*=)(=*TG*=)
DeepSix
ComNet Initiate

DeepSix

[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie

Post Number:  139
May 8, 2011 10:57:26 AM    View the profile of DeepSix 
/me scratches his head with one hand whilst pointing at the roster with the other

Seems to be a small conflict between the info here and the info there. I recall Driver telling me i get dibbs on all newbs whilst i refill NS vacant positions so i guess there's a bigger chance for the typo to be in the roster, but then again that isn't certain after all.

New guy, if you do end up getting assigned here then welcome - same for the other two earlier assigned fellas. And if not... who knows, maybe i'll yet end up snatching you at a later date...
Amacuse
ComNet Member
Imperial Benefactor

Amacuse

[VE-NAVY] Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post Number:  801
May 8, 2011 11:36:07 AM    View the profile of Amacuse 
hee hee... looksa like Isa get meesa a new FM-sa... XD

No, I agree with you Deep... he should go to you, by all rights... and by what Driver said.
Warrant Officer 2nd Class Cayden "Amacuse" Tavers

SC/WO2 Amacuse/A-1/S:153 Regents/W:58 Javelin/ICF-II 'Chrome Fox'/TF:R/2FL/SFC/VEN/VE (=AE=) (=*SAE*=) (=^TG^=) [MC:2] [LSM] [GCM] [CBV] [DSM]

SCAP/SCOM Cayden Tavers/BAS Ashley Clearwater/TF: Phoenix/7th Fleet/BNAV/BMHC
DeepSix
ComNet Initiate

DeepSix

[VE-ICS] Pirate Swabbie

Post Number:  140
May 8, 2011 11:51:37 AM    View the profile of DeepSix 
You're a heartless man for allowing a young and innocent cadet to be thrown in the hands of a devious CO whom just recently stated that he'd have no qualms using Rancors as an ehm... disciplinary motivator aimed at increasing activity rating and performance in general.

You're free to come over for some decent drinks, good food, relaxing music and scantly dressed Twi'lek dancers during those... motivational sessions. It'll even be for free cause i just like other evil and heartless people
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Navy Main ComNet > Nightshrike Topic  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >> ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 6:03:36 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 311  |  Bots - 0

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >