Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Naval Story Board > Alliance (Hunter and Bacredi)

Author
Topic:  Alliance (Hunter and Bacredi)
Bacredi
ComNet Veteran

Bacredi

[VE-NAVY] Ensign
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  1109
Total Posts:  1594
  Alliance (Hunter and Bacredi)
February 25, 2009 8:36:58 PM    View the profile of Bacredi 
The Dorsetshire entered hyperspace, the Somorset and Do You Feel Lucky? not far behind. The Devonshire was still looming with support ships such as the Royal Oak and her counterparts, the "Harper Cluster", and the Trafalgar, Midsummer Night, and Vostok. As a small capital ship exited hyperspace, the Revenge, R-4, moved in to check out the ship. It was the ShadowHawk all right. As the ShadowHawk moved into the hangar, Bacredi walked into the empty hangar, filled with V-19 Torrent Fighters and tanks. Hunter Morrell began to walk out of the ShadowHawk and Bacredi spoke.

"Fashionably late," Bacredi said. His new suit shone in the hangar's bright, white lights. Morrell's shadowsuit shone in the lights as well. This time he didn't have 4 B-2s surrounding him and didn't have guards surrounding the hangar- only his T-3 droid.

"Sorry... got held up." Morrell replied, Bacredi then clicked on his com and began to bark orders.

"All R.A.F. ships, form up, we are about to launch into hyperspace." Bacredi and Morrell then moved into the turbolift and to the nearest conference room. Getting off, Morrell and Bacredi headed to the conference room that was lined with glass windows. Bacredi dismissed a guard and the Devonshire literally lurched into hyperspace. Morrell took a seat and Bacredi spoke, again. "Anything we can get you?"

"Corellian Whiskey."

"Great choice, TC," Bacredi commed his droid. "Please get Mr. Morrell and myself one glass of Corellian Whiskey and I'll take a Vader Ale, please add two cigars onto there as well, please." The droid replied back and they waited for their drinks. When the droid came, Bacredi thanked it and gave Morrell his drink. Bacredi lit a light and offered Morrell a cigar, Morrell refused. Bacredi, blowing smoke, began to speak... again. "So, what can I help you with today?"

"I have a proposition."

"What kind of proposition?"

"One you might like... Ok, I suggest that we combine our forces. And by forces, I of course mean starships. We would go around space doing tasks such as chasing up bounties, I would donate my HM ships... and you would donate yours. Simple as that. But in this we could easily stream intelligence through each other." Bacredi then blinked.

"Why the hell not? Anyhow, I accept this 'offer' of yours. Hell, all we need to do is set up a base of operations to get everything going. Any ideas on how to find one of these?" The ship suddenly shook and the glass of whiskey almost slid off of the table.

"All hands action stations. We have been pulled out of hyperspace by some gravity well of sorts. Steel Squadron, get the hell off of this ship!" Morrell had his pistol drawn, Bacredi was still standing- finishing the Vader Ale, Bacredi motioned for Morrell to put the pistol back in it's holster.

"Say, what is the layout of this system?"

"Nearest planet named Lo, 3 moons, one inhabitable. Our engines are fried, we need at least seven hours to repair. The Somorset, Dorsetshire, and Do You Feel Lucky? seem to have been caught in the ray as well."

"Thanks. Get the Surprise ready, I also want multiple teams ready to go down with me, if there is anything on this moon that I don't want to see... then let them take care of it. Anything the Devonshire sees right now?"

"Nothing but one large structure. Probes are en-route."

"Thanks." Bacredi turned to Morrell. "Action stations.."
Zhar "Mathis" Bacredi

Vast Empire Naval High Command:
Naval Training Officer
NTO/ESN Bacredi/Sting 1-1/Platform Saratoga/Raegent System/VENA/VEN/VE [MC:1] [EER] [SoV] [SRC] [LoM] [NSM] [MC:1] [NS:H] *[NST:1]* (=A=) (=SA=) (=*ME*=) (=*MA*=) (=*FOCE*=) {GWC} {SRC}

Vast Empire Intelligence:
Special Agent
AGT/ESN Bacredi/Chaos/Reaper/ISD Nemesis/Sigma Group/VEI/VE
Hunter-Morrell
ComNet Member

Hunter-Morrell

[VE-NAVY] Chief Petty Officer
[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  663
Total Posts:  2071
  RE: Alliance (Hunter and Bacredi)
February 25, 2009 9:29:33 PM    View the profile of Hunter-Morrell 
Hunter would of preferred to have brought his normal weapons of choice, a Silent Death submachine gun and a Lucky Strike shotgun, but he only had enough time to grab a small blaster pistol. He was in no danger at the moment, but he would of liked to have some familiar weaponry by his side.

At least I have T3, along with all the special modifications I added to him.

Relaxing slightly as Bacredi motioned to him, he stood straight up and holstered the pistol.

"Say, what is the layout of this system?" Bacredi asked into his comlink.

"Nearest planet named Lo, 3 moons, one inhabitable. Our engines are fried, we need at least seven hours to repair. The Somorset, Dorsetshire, and Do You Feel Lucky? seem to have been caught in the ray as well."  an officer replied audibly.

"Thanks. Get the Surprise ready, I also want multiple teams ready to go down with me, if there is anything on this moon that I don't want to see... then let them take care of it. Anything the Devonshire sees right now?"

"Nothing but one large structure. Probes are en-route."

"Thanks." Bacredi turned to Morrell. "Action stations..."

Nodding, Hunter turned and jogged out the door, heading towards the hangar. He had memorized the route on the way to the conference room, which is why he didn’t need any directions. Since he looked and acted as if he belonged there, nobody bothered him on his trek. Entering through the hangar doors, he darted over to his ship and ran up the ramp only to be joined by an out-of-breath Bacredi.

“You were halfway to the hangar before I even started moving. I had to run as fast as I could to catch up with you. Now come on to the cockpit. I’m coming with you.” Bacredi said quickly.

Nodding, Hunter climbed the ladder leading to the cockpit. Entering the cockpit, Hunter slid into the pilot’s seat as Bacredi sat down next to him. Starting up the engines, Hunter lifted off and swung around, angling the nose of the ShadowHawk towards the force field. Feeling the slight tug as they passed through it, Hunter accelerated out into space.

“So where to? Down to the moon?” Hunter questioned.

Bacredi nodded and gave him the coordinates of the structure. Diving down, they shot off towards the bright green moon. Even from this distance, Hunter could make out small polar ice caps to the north and south that were surrounded by gigantic mountains. Forest covered most of the land with sparse grasslands here and there. Four large rivers ran across the forests and divided it into eight main landmasses. As they neared the moon, Hunter could make out a large clearing directly on the equator and what looked to be a gray speck in the middle of it.

“That must be the structure right there.” Hunter said, pointing the clearing out to Bacredi.

“Yeah. Go on and swing down there. Steel Squadron should be arriving there ahead of us so any threat  should be cleared out by then.” Bacredi responded.

Nodding, Hunter did as told.
===Kaph Alumni===

Vast Empire Imperial Navy
Chief Petty Officer Hunter Morrell
FL/CPO Hunter-Morrell/Nazgul 13/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/1Flt/VEN/VE [CBV][BRC][BWC]
Imperial Network Star Wars Image
Bacredi
ComNet Veteran

Bacredi

[VE-NAVY] Ensign
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  1111
February 25, 2009 11:42:09 PM    View the profile of Bacredi 
As Morrell landed, Bacredi observed everyone else around him. Steel Squadron was in front of the ShadowHawk, they all had landed. While all of the R-Series ships (Royal Oak, Revenge, Resolution, Royal Ark, and Royal Sovereign. All modified FireFlys) were resting to the ship's left. Other ships came down in pairs; Morrell then retrieved his weapons and Bacredi merely thumbed the safety his modified Tropov.

"These are you men, right?"

"Of course they are my men... anyhow, lets check this place out." The two exited the ship. Two members of the FAAF, Fleet Air Arm Force, came up to Bacredi and Morrell. One of they began to speak, his 500 Squad Riot controlling rifle still in hand.

"Sir, we cleared one eighth of the structure. Nothing was found. There are a set of caverns down there, they lead to a large hole in the structure, could work as a fighter hangar. But the tower that trickles up the cliff, we are clearing that now." One of the men, whose ID said "DSGT. Pasco, Patrick" spoke.

"Got it. We're going to be here for a long time, any comlink around here?" Bacredi had disregarded his up in the conference room.

"Yes, sir. The Royal Oak has one, the Oak is in direct communication with the Dorsetshire at this moment." Pasco said.

"Thanks. Morrell, you mind helping them clear the rest of the tower?" Bacredi asked Morrell.

"Sure, mind getting me a ear com?" Morrell asked the guard, the guard nodded and Bacredi walked off towards the Royal Oak. He entered the Oak, patted the Captain, CMMDR. Cornell, on the back as he walked in. He then moved to the communications room and typed in the Dorsetshire's secure line.

"Dorsetshire, this is Bacredi."

"Go ahead Bacredi."

"Ok, we need everything down on the surface. I want to use this as a ... test facility per se. We need to set up all of our portable equipment, com sets, hell, get a freaking turret down here. What is the status on y'all's engines?"

"Will do, sir. Our engines are fried. We are taking repair measures, give or take two days." The Captain of the Dorsetshire responded.

"Oh... shit."
Zhar "Mathis" Bacredi

Naval Training Officer
NTO/ESN Bacredi/Sting 1-1/Platform Saratoga/Raegent System/VENA/VEN/VE [MC:1] [EER] [SoV] [SRC] [LoM] [NSM] [MC:1] [NS:H] *[NST:1]* (=A=) (=SA=) (=*ME*=) (=*MA*=) (=*FOCE*=) {GWC} {SRC}

Special Agent
Hunter-Morrell
ComNet Member

Hunter-Morrell

[VE-NAVY] Chief Petty Officer
[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  666
Total Posts:  2071
February 26, 2009 8:14:19 PM    View the profile of Hunter-Morrell 
Hunter immediately perked up when Bacredi asked him to help clear the tower. It had been a little while since he had seen some ground action and he was ready to see it again. Grinning, he pulled out his Silent Death submachine gun and held it in the crook of his arm.

"Sure, mind getting me a ear com?" Hunter said, the latter question directed toward the guard.

As Bacredi and the guard walked away, Hunter had an idea.

“Say, what would you two say about getting some extra help? I've got some droids aboard my ship that could help.” Hunter said to the two remaining guards, who nodded thoughtfully.

“It sounds good, but I'm not sure what use a droid would be. What kind of droids are they?” one of the guards said.

“Battle droids. An A-series Assassin droid, three B-3 Ultra Battle Droids, a Droideka, and a Dwarf Spider Droid.” Hunter said.

By the time he finished, both guards' mouths were hanging open.

“I guess that'll be fine. I'll go get them.” Hunter said.

He returned five minutes later with all six droids trailing behind him. A small crowd of guards had gathered as word had spread about the flyboy and his droids. Striding up to the two guards he had spoken to originally, he stood for a moment as they stared at the six assorted droids behind him.

“Well, are we going to go or what? I'm getting restless.” Hunter said, pointing toward the tower.

The guards nodded and turned, walking towards the tower. Grinning, Hunter called out an order to the droids and turned to follow the guards. Remembering about the ear com, he tapped the guard who had went to get the com itself.

“Where is that com you went to get?” he asked.

The guard fished around in his pocket for a few moments and produced a small round object. Placing it in his ear, Hunter turned it on and immediately was awash in a wave of voices. Through the multitude of voices, Hunter picked out one lone voice that he recognized as Bacredi. However, Bacredi stopped talking before Hunter could hear what was said. Mentally shrugging, he continued walking with the guards.
===Kaph Alumni===

Vast Empire Imperial Navy
Chief Petty Officer Hunter Morrell
FL/CPO Hunter-Morrell/Nazgul 13/Wing 1/mSSD Atrus/1Flt/VEN/VE [CBV][BRC][BWC]
Bacredi
ComNet Veteran

Bacredi

[VE-NAVY] Ensign
[VE-VEEC] Essayist

Post Number:  1112
February 26, 2009 8:51:29 PM    View the profile of Bacredi 
All orders had been sent out - the Dorsetshire was sending down supplies, Devonshire was sending out construction droids, and the Somorset construction tools and manpower. Morrell had just signed in as Bacredi signed out, Bacredi motioned for the two guards with him to move out and help the clearing process. He then pressed down on his com.

“Cornell, is the hangar cleared?”

“No sir, hangar is in the process of being cleared.” Cornell responded to Bacredi.

“Thanks, coming out now.” Bacredi opened the door with his fingerprint and met the two guards that he had just sent out. Just as Bacredi’s com rang, Bacredi moved down the stairs towards the seated Cmmdr. Cornell.

“Sir, this is Say. We are detecting large sources of minerals on the opposing moons that our scout probes found. We could easily salvage such minerals in a few days and use them to fix the ship… or something, different. Such as use this as a base of ops until we get the ships fixed.”

“I have a different idea. See you soon, Say.” Bacredi then set up a com channel with Morrell. “Hey, Morrell. Hangar clear?”

“Yeah, no resistance. Nothing is even in here. Do you by chance have a portable force-field generator?” Morrell asked Bacredi. Bacredi then grinned, he knew what Morrell was thinking.

“Yes I do. It’s coming down with the Dorsetshire shuttle.”

“Ah, ok. Well I’m gonna grab a bite.” Morrel finished and then cut his com.

“Got it, I’m sending the Royal Sovereign into the area.”

“Got it. Over and out.”

As all of the shuttles came towards the ground, more men began setting up camp around the area. Soon enough, Morrell began clearing out and setting up a plan.
Zhar "Mathis" Bacredi

Naval Training Officer

Special Agent
ComNet > Imperial Navy > Archived Naval Story Board > Alliance (Hunter and Bacredi)  |  New Posts    

All times are CST. The time now is 1:35:02 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 195  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >