Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > QW I: Games Two Can Play

Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 ]   
Author
Topic:  QW I: Games Two Can Play
specter1000
ComNet Initiate

specter1000

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  113
Total Posts:  129
  RE: QW I: Games Two Can Play
September 21, 2008 4:56:10 PM    View the profile of specter1000 
Ror reloaded his pistol, his rifle had over heated during the fight and he scraped it.  Kand, Jenny, Rk and Ror filed into the plant after gunning down the two.

Once inside hundreds of red lights flashed around and Ror think, he simly rowed to the left and got behind a bunch of empty barrels. The only other person Ror could see was RK who had rolled to the right.

Blindly putting pistol over the barrels Ror took aimless shots to scatter anyone trying to get up on him. After a couple of aimless shots he peeked up and foundf a man on a catwalk reloading. Ror made quick work with him pelting him with a dozen lasers filling his torso.

The rest of the squad with their rifles had begun moving up and by thsi time Gimp and Helena had got in. Ror smiply nodded as Helena rolled over to him and held out her pistol.

Ror grabbed the thing and jumped up over the barrels with a roar and fired at anything not in storm trooper armor. He hit, atleast five people but only had one confirmed kill as one man took a bullet to the head.

It wasn't long before Ror, Gimp, and Helena were back up with the other. Their progress was unstopable as they had already broken them on the outside. They cleared out the first room in under five minutes and Kand called for a minute break to get water and reload before moving to the next rooms.
Riqimo
ComNet Marshal
Imperial Baronet

Riqimo

[VE-ARMY] 1st Lieutenant
[VE-DJO] Acolyte
[VE-VEEC] Chief Engineer

Post Number:  1554
Total Posts:  2382
  RE: QW I: Games Two Can Play
September 21, 2008 5:06:26 PM    View the profile of Riqimo 
Riqimo slammed a fist on the holo console and turned to the communications officer, “Call in the intel team, area should be secure by the time they get here.”  No acknowledgment came, the officer simply went right to work, not wanting to irritate the company commander any more than he already was.

“Varser must have been moved to another location as soon as they got him,” Riq winced as his hand now felt the pain of the earlier blow.  “We need a lockdown of airspace and all spaceports will need to be on standby until we get this handled.  I don't want them taking this man off planet... and we need to find him before they decide to kill him instead of ransom.”

“Have they even put him up for ransom yet?” Darr questioned, helmet under one arm.

“Not yet, but their typical methods involve waiting two days before actually ransoming their prize,” Riq shrugged, “I see no reason for this to be different.  They thrive off making inconvenience for us.”

“Give the orders to secure the facility, take any prisoners, and then we'll set camp once we have some more intel.”

“Sounds like a plan,” Arn nodded, he was still new to this command position and was actually settling in quite well.

“I rather we didn't have to wait longer, but since when did anything go right on the first try?”

OOC:
And thus ends Episode I
Riqimo "Doc" Ray Pershaw
Baronet of Aaclu, Tadath

"Put a blaster in a citizen's hands, and you have an expendable troop.  Put a purpose in his heart, and you win a soldier."

CC/1LT Riqimo/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA
Prefect of the Army Assistant
[CotE][CDS][EW1][ES2][MSM][SC][BM]
[AS-1][SoH][CoS][GRP]
[VUA-Eclipse][VUA-ARC-Lambda]

TRN/Acolyte Riqimo/Training 1-4/mSSD Atrus/VEDJ/VE

RDO/CE Riqimo/Cepany/Rnd/VEEC/VE
Author/SCP Riqimo/Lotaith/VET/VEEC/VE

Imperial Network Star Wars Image
Imperial Network Star Wars Image
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > QW I: Games Two Can Play  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 6:23:56 PM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 116  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >