Communications Network
Vast Empire  -  New Posts  -  Search  -  Statistics  -  Login 

ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Vacation on Endor or is it...?(Paladin&Iron Horse)

Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 ]   
Author
Topic:  Vacation on Endor or is it...?(Paladin&Iron Horse)
Hunter Plasma
ComNet Novice

Hunter Plasma

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  68
Total Posts:  89
  RE: Vacation on Endor or is it...?(Paladin&Iron Ho
June 3, 2008 4:16:42 PM    View the profile of Hunter Plasma 
Hunter woke from a quick dreamless sleep as voices rose on shuttle letting him know that there been an arguement between a few people in both squads and that a new member was the cause. Right in the middle of the heated debate Lucky looked confused and uncomfortable, Hunterv couldn't help laughing. The new member oviously had'nt learned that being to cocky and opininated
as a newbie wasn't the golden ticket to friendship. We'll looks like he's being taught by the others right now, thought Hunter. The com came on and informed Paladin and Iron Horse that they would be arriving shortly at the space station where they would jump on another shuttle to the planet Endor.

Everyone began walking back to there seats and Hunter pulled down his luggage and Ken's too.

Ken walked away from the crowded confrontation and said," Thanks Hunter, I appreciate it."
"no problem," replied Hunter, he looked back and saw the upset new member and said," Hey is there a problem back there? It sounded pretty intense for a minute."
"Nah," Said Ken shaking his head," Nothing to worry about just a.. disaggrement."

Man, poor guy I hope he doesn't feel like a loner now.
Hunter looked over at the new guy while he was checking his armor and said,"Hey man, my names Hunter and don't worry about what just happened, everyone around here is mature no matter how much they like you, they will help you in combat."
" Thanks my callsign is DoomBlade but you can call me Malix."
I want what's coming to me . "what's coming to you?" The world Chico, and every thing in it.
-Tony Montana

Imperial Network Star Wars Image
IronHorseSquad Lance Coporal Hunter Plasma
TRP/LCPL Hunter Plasma//1SQD/1PLT/1CO/1BN/1RGT/Tadath/VEA
Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-ARMY] Private First Class
[VE-VEEC] Columnist

Post Number:  174
Total Posts:  203
June 9, 2008 2:52:51 PM    View the profile of Fenris 
Fenris only sat and watched as the people of both squads bantered back and forth, all over the new guys.  Despite all of this, Fenris was glad to be back on duty once more, he just didn't like the fact that he was already going on vacation. 

"Ah well, get to test out new features with my arm I guess right HK?" said Fenris to his favorite Droid that he brought everywhere, HK-60. 

"Statement: Correct Master, testing the arm would be beneficial to your safety in battle." said HK-60, his black steel coating shining in the light of the Shuttle.

"I don't know...so many new features and only and so little time.  I have an idea..." grinned Fenris. "You see Saph?  Go up to her and say this." whispered Fenris into HK-60's electronic ears.

The droid complied and slowly walked up to Saph.  "Invitation: My master, the user of Fairy Dust and Contraptions, wishes to speak with you." said the Droid. 

Fenris smiled as he heard the droid tell her.  His thoughts began to move towards the time in Basic when he was being trained by her, and all the other times that had occurred. He accidentally exuded his pheromones, creating a pungent aroma that Fenris inhaled deeply.
Raider

Faithful To The End

TRP/PFC Fenris/3SQD/1PLT/1COM/1BAT/1RGT/VEA/VE

"Who is the fool? The Fool or the Fool that follows him?
You think you can control chaos, monkey?

Home is where the armor is
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  472
Total Posts:  1385
June 10, 2008 1:11:23 PM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
Saphira  was watching the going abouts from the others as  she took in a deep breath,. Her eyes were half closed but  she knew her squaddie's knew better then to think she was on the down key. When the droid walked over to her she  opened her eyes and gave it a cold stare.

"Invitation: My master, the user of Fairy Dust and Contraptions, wishes to speak with you." said the Droid. 

Archign an eyebrow  she already was starting to think of a way to dismember the annying droid. Part of her wanted to just stay there but she wa sure  Fenris would send the contracption back to her until she lost it. With an annoyed sigh she stood and made her way towards Fenris.

Her demenor uinreadable as always.  Remembering when she had trained th elittle  punk had been fun.. but she was sure it wouldn't  take much for him to remember not to toy with her.

"Fairy Dust? I should have  beaten you more in the past..."

Saph growled to him as she took a seat to the side. Her lek'ku flickering a tad as she  picked up the phermones from him.

TRP/SGT Saphira Striker/2SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA

DI/SGT Saphira Striker/STC Academy/Dreshda/Tadath/VEA/VE

Author/JRN Saphira Striker/Lotaith/VET/VE
Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-VEEC] Columnist

Post Number:  177
June 12, 2008 8:45:26 PM    View the profile of Fenris 
"Fairy Dust? I should have  beaten you more in the past..." said Saph.  Fenris only smiled at the remark.  His arm began vibrating as he received a status report on the arm. 

"If you did I might've enjoyed Basic Training more.  Is it really so bad talking to me again Saph?  I always thought our talks were fun..." said Fenris, looking at Saph's lekkus twitching. 

"Question: Master, would you like me to add new programs to your arm?" asked HK-60. 

"That'd be great HK, afterwards do an external diagnostics check on the arm, I think there is a crack in the new attachment.  It's getting irritating when it vibrates constantly instead of when I have a commlink message." said Fenris. 

The shuttle seemed to hum as Fenris exuded more pheromones, more for himself then anything else, he liked the smell of them.  His black tattoos stuck out on his green face, which was smiling as he sat quietly with Saph, randomly touching his cybernetics, making sure everything is in place.

"You still have a thing for toys I see..." said Saph.
Raider

Faithful To The End

Leon
ComNet Member

Leon

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  940
Total Posts:  1091
June 12, 2008 11:09:08 PM    View the profile of Leon 
Leon glanced at his Data Pad, making sure he was at the correct docking area. According to the shuttles flight schedule, it would arrive in approximately 15 minutes. From there he would meet up with his squad, as directed by his Platoon Leader; Rogueboy. Vacation was the last thing that came to mind when Leon discovered he was being transferred to a squad, but it was a good way to familiarize himself with his new squad mates. His past experience as a Squad Leader proved that a good squad performed as one. The worst thing you could have on a squad was some egotistical bastard that tried to go commando, only later to get one of his squad mates killed. Leon had learned the hard way considering he used to be one himself.

He was different now though. After learning what it was like to hold a posistion of leadership and the hardships that came with it, his outlook changed when it came to field work. There was no more joking around, thinking about home, or rest. All Leon thought about was his job, accomplishing his job, and getting back home in one piece. There was no such thing as failure. Failure wasn't an option, nor would it ever be.

On the bright side to all this, Leon was still the same person when it came to social events. He was fun to be with (Or so he thought) and laughed at even the stupidest jokes. Well... On a good day at least.

"Shuttle B-76 is now docking, please move clear of the doorways." Squaked a robotic voice over the loud comm system.

"Thats them," muttered Leon dryly.

The doors opened with a hydraulic hiss, followed by a mass of humans and other odd entities, speaking in whatever languages they spoke. The waiting area was now buzzing with noise and excitement, and it seemed almost impossible that Leon would find his squad. He glanced down at his Data Pad again, where a picture of a man that was around Leon's age stared back at him with determined eyes. This man was his Squad Leader, and he was the man Leon would need to find.

Leon looked up, and by a stroke of luck, he managed to catch a glimpse of him among the masses. Leon quickly made his way over to his Squad Leader, shoving people aside as he did so. After an endless amount of time, Leon reached his Squad Leader and quickly jumped in front of the man.

"Senior Sergeant Flast reporting for duty, sir!"

OOC:
Flast is Leon's last name. I had to make it short because I'm kind of short on time. Lets get posting!
And so we go - Bobby Pendragon
TRP/SSG Leon/1SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA
Strike First, Strike Hard, Strike Deep - Leon
Iron Horse
DoomBlade
ComNet Novice

DoomBlade

Post Number:  28
Total Posts:  46
June 13, 2008 3:18:24 PM    View the profile of DoomBlade 
Malix looks up from his equipment check at the outstretched hand in front of him. For long moments it seems he will ignore the olive branch offered and continue his chores. Then with some hesitation he firmly shakes Ror's hand.

"Ok." He says flatly while shaking before continuing softly. "Tell me something...why the hell are we going on vacation on Endor? To me a vacation involves beer, strippers, and more beer, not fighting the indiginous flora of some far away forest."
Leon
ComNet Member

Leon

[VE-ARMY] Senior Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Word Slinger

Post Number:  947
Total Posts:  1091
June 13, 2008 10:49:29 PM    View the profile of Leon 
AlanRJ straightened up and returned the salute. “Welcome to the squad Flast, you couldn’t have come at a better time.”

“Thank you sir,” replied Leon. “Where exactly are we heading to right now?”

“Endor. The troops deserve a break after the recent mission they endured, so I asked for a squad vacation. Rogueboy can work magic.”

Leon sighed at the mention of Rogueboy. “He sure can. Well, if you excuse me, I must get going to the bathroom. I’ll meet you guys on the next shuttle.”

Alan nodded, and turned back to the rest of his squad. Leon picked up the black duffel bag that contained all his belongings, and headed towards the nearest bathroom. A few minutes later, and now relieved of the load he had been carrying, Leon set out for the shuttle. Ever since his squad – Iron Horse – Had arrived, the space port was packed with all kinds of life forms, some Leon never knew existed. The universe was indeed a strange place, a very strange place. If Leon ever got out of the corps – which didn’t seem very likely – he’d try and visit as much of the universe as he could, and that would definitely be a goal worth achieving. He would first need to focus on getting out of the corps alive, and if he managed to do that, maybe, just maybe he’d be able to accomplish that goal.

Duffel Bag slung over his shoulder, Leon sighted his shuttles docking bay and headed towards the massive line that stood in front of the shuttle entrance. As if just on cue, a woman’s voice squawked over the external intercom system. “Shuttle B-44 is now docking; all passengers have your boarding passes ready for inspection.”

The line wreathed with movement as all the passengers searched for their boarding passes. Leon patted down his pockets, feeling for the paper documents that would let him onto the shuttle. “Ah here we are,” Leon said aloud as he pulled the crumpled sheet of paper out of his left but cheek pocket. Turning his attention back to the line ahead, he was surprised to see that almost everyone was inside. Another thing that caught his attention was the lovely brunette who was quickly scanning the boarding passes. Leon let his eyes devour the woman’s physique, wondering what she would look like without her clothes on. The thought was just to tempting and Leon quickly pushed it away. I wonder… I wonder if I should make a move. Should I do it? Leon let his eyes sweep over the woman one more time. Yeah I should definitely do it. What’s the worst that can happen? Leon just couldn’t take his eyes off her, he hadn’t seen a woman of this caliber in ages! For a split second, she scanned the rest of the line and came eye to eye with the beauty struck Leon, but she showed no sign of even noticing he was there.

Leon grew more anxious every second, trying to think of something good to say. It was to late now, he was next in line. “Hello, hope you enjoy the flight!” Said the woman cheerfully as she scanned Leon’s pass. Leon opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out and he quickly shuffled down the boarding ramp, head hung low. C’mon, you’re a soldier! Are you really scared of a woman? What’s the worse she can do? Reject you? With new determination set on his face, Leon turned around, and hastily made his way up the boarding ramp, positioning himself right behind the woman.

“Excuse me, miss?” Leon called out, catching the woman’s attention.

“May I help you?”

“Well I was just wondering if you’d be attending this flight. I don’t have any company, and I figured why not go ask the pretty woman if she’d like to join me? So what do you say?” Leon asked, a sheepish grin firmly planted on his face.

“Haha, I’m sure a handsome young man like you would be able to find company else where, and besides, I have work to do,” replied the Flight Attendant with a very tantalizing smile.

“So that means you’re attending the flight right? Well, how about on break we go meet at the ships restaurant. A date.”

The Flight Attendant started to make her way down the docking ramp, Leon close on her tail. “You expect me to go on a date with some random person who’s name I don’t even know, when I can do much better things on my own,” said the flight attendant with a touch of attitude.

Leon liked attitude.

“Well first off, my names Leon, and what better things could you possibly do on a shuttle, ‘by yourself.’” Replied Leon, adding emphasis to her prior statement.

The Flight Attendant came to an abrupt halt, turning to face Leon. “What makes you think I’m that easy?”

“I don’t think you’re easy, I’m just really determined.”

“To get into my pants?”

Leon laughed at this. “Well you’re wearing a weird long skirt first off, so it wouldn’t be your pants I’m getting into, and like you said before, why go for you when I could just settle for anyone else on this shuttle? C’mon, just give me your name at least,” Leon pleaded. “What is there to lose?”

The Flight Attendant looked around for a second, as if to make sure no body was listening in on the conversation. “Nicole Sky. Are we finished?”

“Alright Ms. Sky. I plan on seeing you later then?” Leon asked, his determination making Nicole giggle.

“I don’t know what makes you so confident Mr. Leon, but if you can find me, then yes,” and with that, Nicole strode off. He’s sort of cute, hopefully he does find me.
And so we go - Bobby Pendragon
TRP/SSG Leon/1SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA
Strike First, Strike Hard, Strike Deep - Leon
Iron Horse
[This message has been edited by Leon (edited June 13, 2008 10:51:19 PM)]
[This message has been edited by Leon (edited June 13, 2008 10:53:53 PM)]
specter1000
ComNet Novice

specter1000

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  81
Total Posts:  129
June 15, 2008 9:06:23 PM    View the profile of specter1000 
"Tell me something...why the hell are we going on vacation on Endor? To me a vacation involves beer, strippers, and more beer, not fighting the indiginous flora of some far away forest." Malix asked as he shook Ror's hand flatly.

Ror laughed, "Actually I couldn't tell you for sure. I know Lucky a little better, not much but better then you do. She seemed how should we put it.....better informed on what to expect here then we do. I don't think their is a mission planned." Ror said thinking about the trip and Lucky's behavoir.

Ror thought about the last mission about all the battle and fights they got in and how they crept stealthly through the halls looking for captured teamates and Ror having to scout up ahead after making a crack at Lucky. Lucky needed to learn to take a joke, Ror thought.

Malix let go of Ror's hand and started toward the exit of the loading dock and Ror followed figuring this was a good time as ever while they were both civil to try and become "friends". "So Malix you said you were in Compforce huh? How long and where did you end up serveing at" Ror asked catching up to Malix.

To Embrace the Darkness is to bring About the Light...
TRP/CPLspector1000/1SQD/2PLT/1COMP/1BAT/1RGT/Tadath/VEA/VE [CoS] [EW:2]
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  473
June 16, 2008 1:52:40 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"If you did I might've enjoyed Basic Training more.  Is it really so bad talking to me again Saph?  I always thought our talks were fun..." said Fenris. Saphira noticed he wa looking at her  strangly.  Of course their conversatins had always  been intresting.  A few fights as well as exchanges with  another trainee that had seemingly vanished from VE.

"You still have a thing for toys I see..." said Saph.

Noticing him toying with his arm as she closed her eyes for a moment. He was sending out his phermones and yet at the same time she didn't mind them. Fenris looked up from what he was doing. Suprised that she wasn't  smashing his face in when she knew he was  letting out his phermones.

"Yes.. Some thigns.. Others.. I'm still looking for..."

He gave her a smile and Saph rolled her eyes to the teasing pun.

"So Im stuck with you on  this vaction?"

Fenris  smiled.

"Only if you want to be.. And I know Im one of the few that  likes to bein your company"

That only made her grumble.. but ti was thr truth

Fenris
ComNet Initiate

Fenris

[VE-VEEC] Columnist

Post Number:  179
June 16, 2008 3:40:30 PM    View the profile of Fenris 
Fenris sat back and relaxed at the sheer thought that he was going to Endor, it didn't hit him until just then.  The green trees, the furry ewoks, the sun kissed beaches, the warm water, the cold armor, the warm blasters, everything and anything he could want in a vacation.  His skin began to tickle as he released less and less pheromones, not seeing any point to it anymore. 

His leg armor, the only armor he wears constantly, began to grow heavier and heavier, his muscles ached, his head hurt, and his senses were clogged.  He was up late last night training with his droid HK-60, who was set to a higher then normal training regiment. 

"Query: Are you ok Master?" chirped the Droid.  Fenris smiled, and nodded an affirmative.  He was tired, but he'd rather be in the ship, the cold durasteel ship that was clunky and hummed a lot, then any other place in the world. 

"Saph...I'm sorry.  About everything that happened between us.  With Draco, with anything that might have pushed us apart.  And I realize both of us are emotionally stunted, you more then me, I'm still fun to be around, you are just...well, you are you. No offense.  Wow...I'm bad at this aren't I?" said Fenris rubbing his shoulder. 

Saph just shook her head, her lekku's twitching slightly and her knuckles tightening as she did so. 

"What I meant to say was...I'm sorry...there, that's all." said Fenris as he got up and slowly walked away.
Raider

Faithful To The End

DoomBlade
ComNet Novice

DoomBlade

Post Number:  29
June 16, 2008 4:15:33 PM    View the profile of DoomBlade 
Malix slings his rifle and bundles his gear together for deployment. He puts the chewed on cigar back into his breast pocket, and as an afterthought offers one to Ror.

"Joined Compnor when I was 13 or so on Mantooine. Ended up in Compforce as a Corporal on my 17th birthday. I spent two years on Mantooine, then ended up working as an advisor in the outer rim."

He says quietly. Anyone in the know on the inner workings of the Emporer's star unit, know that advisor often means spy or black bag man. Jearen Malix in some cases may be a bit of a loudmouth, but he seems to understand subtlety as well. There is no way to tell where he has actually been, and it's doubtful he would tell.

"I got drafted into a unit to help break an officer out of a New Republic lockup and ended up with a medal which is how I ended up here." He says with a faraway lookin in his eyes. "I wanted to stay where I was, but command says Compforce units are all being deployed to regular army, or Stormtrooper units. I chose Stormtrooper."
specter1000
ComNet Novice

specter1000

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  82
June 17, 2008 7:51:42 AM    View the profile of specter1000 
Ror listened to Malix's story with interest smiling when he was offered the cigar. Ror lit it up with his own zippo and took a puff. Ror didn't really like cigars but he did enjoy them on occasion., he was more of a regular cig type of guy if at all.

Ror thought about his own story, it wasn't as interesting as Malix's story but in certain places it had its own....unquieness. "So maybe you do have some experience, sorry about earlier again, it was just seeing you talk that cocky way to Lucky pissed me off." Ror paused and laughed for a second, "though you have to admit you can't walk up to your squad leader and act like your the shit before going to combat or even knowing about them though."

"But anyway since I asked for your story I guess it is only far that I share mine, not that it is as interesting as yours. I come from a herdship above Ithor, our homeworld. I was rather smart and athlete but the thing that really set me apart from the others was my tendency towards violence." Ror laughed again remembering his childhood, "I got into more fights then half of the other kids combined. But anyway during the beginning of the civil war I always sided with the Empire, unlike most of my race," finishing the last part with spite in his voice, "And I ended up getting into a rather nasty fight, short story is I went from there to the core worlds."

Malix listened to the story, if he was interested or not Ror could not tell but Malix did have a question, "So how did you end up in the VE?"

"Oh yeah I forgot that part," Ror said with a proud smirk, "Well I was with one of my friends and we overheard a rebel cell plotting to blow up a Tie fighter yard. Me and and my friend couldn't let them leave so we stopped them in a good old fashion bar fight. Afterwards I was just given an invitation and here I am." Ror finished realizing how long he had talked, "Oh but sorry I didn't mean to babble on so much."

Sandwich Sam
ComNet Member

Sandwich Sam

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant

Post Number:  482
Total Posts:  794
June 17, 2008 7:48:04 PM    View the profile of Sandwich Sam 
A lone Zabrak stood in the landing bay of the starport just outside of the Bright Tree Village as the shuttle made its rather rough landing on the forest moon of Endor. The force of the landing thrusters blew dust about and made the zabrak shield his face from the debris. He moved to the shuttle bay door as it opened.

The passengers began to file out one by one through the bay door. They gathered thier affects at the cargo bays on either side of the ship. The Zabrak spotted the squad leader of the Paladin squad and greeted her.

"Greetings Sergeant," the Zabrak saluted noting his squad leaders rank, "Gunnery Sergeant Sam reporting. The other three are inside at the port cantina."

"Pleased to meet you," Luckystar replied, "I received your message and am glad to see that you four made it here without any problems. I am rather impressed that you guys beat us here."

"Well, we had the benefit of military transport," Sam laughed as another squad leader approached.

"I didn't know that we would be meeting you here," AlanRJ said as he walked up.

"Well met Alan," Sam said with a slight chuckle.

The group moved into the cantina and met up with the three other Paladin squad members that arrived with Sam. As the group entered the three at the bar stood and greeted their squad mates and the Iron Horse squad.

"This is Private First Class Cursed, Private First Class Goshin, and Private First Class Novacaine; which I believe you already know," Sam said introducing the three. Sam moved to the bar and took a seat. He got a drink and downed it with a pill before returning to the group.

OOC:
Took the liberty of moving everyone to the ground to get myself and the rest into the story.
CombatEngineer
ASL/GSG Sandwich Sam/1SQD/2PLT/1CMP/1REG/1BAT/Tadath/VEA [LoR][BM][GS][EW1][CoR]
[This message has been edited by Sandwich Sam (edited June 18, 2008 2:11:56 AM)]
_NoVaCaiNe_
ComNet n00b

_NoVaCaiNe_

Post Number:  20
Total Posts:  68
June 17, 2008 8:26:47 PM    View the profile of _NoVaCaiNe_ 
Following his Assistant Squad Leader, Nova walked sluggishly toward the cantina along with two new squadmates. As the small group entered the building and took their seats, Nova began looking around. Searching for an easy exit if something were to happen. On the opposite side of the table was a large door. His perfect escape route. In the background, Nova heard Cursed mumble something about being excited to finally join the Stormtrooper Corps. As the Wookiee turned to give an akward glance at the new recruit, he noticed the large smile on his squadmates face dissapear.

[Therre is nothing exciting about being in the arrmy new fish. You betterr rrememberr that,] the Paladin trooper growled coldly.

"So why did you join the Vast Empire then?" Cursed threw back with a hint of sarcasim.

[To kill people, legally.]

"Why didn't you just become a bounty hunter then?" The other person named Goshin asked.

[That is not legal in most of this galaxy.]

Cursed jumped back in the conversation with, "So that's the only reason you joined?"

[Prretty much.] There was a long moment of silence before Cursed and Goshin began conversing between themselves once more. [These two must be absurrd,] Nova thought to himself as he listened in on their topic of disscussion. [Who in theirr rright mind talks about the differrent colorrs of sand on Tatooine?]

[Who carres what colorr the sand is on Tatooine? Is that the best thing you two have to talk about? While you arre at it, discuss the differrent shapes of this table. God you two arre annoying,] Ph'rranix roared with a irritated tone.

Stunned, the two new Paladin troopers sat quietly until their commanding officers met them at the table.

OOC:
Word Count= 300 exactly. I thought I would give a little info about what happened while the CO's were away.
TRP/PFC Novacaine/1SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA

"This suit is eh NOT black."

"No. This suit is black pause do you know what a pause is? NOT."

"This suit is black pause not."

"No you don't hear the pause. This suit is black                  NOT!"

"Eh This suit is black..."

"Ok let's move o-"

"NOT!"
Goshin7
ComNet Novice

Goshin7

Post Number:  63
Total Posts:  77
June 17, 2008 9:37:15 PM    View the profile of Goshin7 
Goshin couldn't believe it. He was discussing the color of the freakin sand on Tantooine. With Cursed. It actually was quite an interesting discussion, despite the dull topic. It was interesting because Cursed kept going off topic to discuss random things, like what his favorite pastimes were when he was 4. Goshin found his past quite interesting. Another PFC, Nova was his name, approached them, and started talking something about how there was nothing exciting about being a Stormtrooper. Well, as soon as that was said Goshin tuned him out.

Of course it is exciting. You got to kill those Rebel scum. Of course they call themselves the fancy 'New Republic' now, but I know what those..those things really are.

"So why did you join the Vast Empire then." Cursed said, jolting Goshin back to reality.
"To kill people, legally

Ha Goshin thought to himself, I have a snappy comeback

"Well why didn't you become a bounty hunter then." Goshin said, with a smirk.

"That is not legal in most of this galaxy Nova replied back.

well if thats how you wanna be then fine. Goshin thought. His thoughts were quite weird sometimes. Goshin and Cursed started to get back to there sand-color conversation, when a guy named Ph'rranix started to yell at them.
"Who cares what color the sand is on Tatooine? Is that the best thing you two have to talk about? While you are at it, discuss the different shapes of this table. Gosh you two are annoying."

"Okay, so do you like square tables or circular tables?" Goshin said.

"AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH" Yelled Ph'rranix. He threw his hands up and walked away, shaking his head.

Goshin laughed almost choking. "I know, its really kind of annoying, but it is soooo funny." Goshin said, barely able to get the words out.

"So let me ask you something, are you having this sand-color conversation for real, or just to annoy people? Nova asked.

"Well, it was for real, but now that you mention it....." Goshin said, with a coy smile on his face.

"You have got to be kidding me. Oh, no. Nova said, starting to creep away.

Goshin busted out laughing again. "Not to brag but i am sooo good, I've got one guy who is freakin pissed at my stupidity and another who is afraid i am going to bust out some sort of public stupidity show' or something of that sort."

"Ya, uh-huh. So good you are Goshin." Cursed said.

Goshin just laughed. "I guess outta stop now, at this rate, i will have to full squads thinking I'm a lunatic, I'm not, this is just how i get sometimes. I'll try and act normal now."

"Yeah... You do that." Cursed's reply came, in the exact same as the last time he spoke.

Goshin again laughed, trying to mentally prepare for whats ahead. He hadn't had a vacation in a while. Even at home. Work, work, work. Home, how he missed that sanctuary where none of this matter. No war, no combat. Nothing. Even though this was a 'vacation', his instincts told him this might be dangerous. He pushed the thought away, thinking worry was the last thing he needed on a vacation. He closed his eyes and tried to imagine great fun with his squad and Iron Horse.

He couldn't.

OOC:
556 (i think, i kinds clumsily counted, give or take 15 or so.
Private First Class Goshin
TRP/PFC Goshin7/1SQD/2PLT/1CMP/1REG/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/VE

im in PALADIN SQUAD but i have no banner so i just have this loserish messege.
"To Embrace the Darkness is to bring About the Light..."
[This message has been edited by Goshin7 (edited June 17, 2008 9:41:08 PM)]
Ken Alibek
ComNet Initiate
Imperial Baronet

Ken Alibek

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant

Post Number:  135
Total Posts:  199
June 17, 2008 10:38:46 PM    View the profile of Ken Alibek 
When he reached orbit over Endor, Ken became distant -- preoccupied. Too preoccupied to even sneer at the Fenris, the new inkface trooper. He spent nearly the whole ride down to the surface staring out the window. Not down, at their destination, but up into space. He politely turned down a few conversations during the trip. When they reached the surface, he was sluggish as he filed out of the shuttle and picked up his bag. Hunter noticed that he was dragging his feet, and came over to investigate.

"Boy, you look tired. You just wake up from a nap?" Hunter asked.

Ken blinked a couple times, then turned to his squadmate and said, "What? Oh, no, I'm just, uh, thinkin'..." He threw his bag over his shoulder and walked slowly for the port cantina. Hunter walked beside him.

"A lot on your mind, huh? Anything you could share?" Hunter continued.

"Sure, it's really kinda simple," Ken explained. "Mostly...it's just that this is one of the most important places...well, anywhere. It's hard to believe I'm actually here, where Palpatine was. Where we finally destroyed the Death Star."

His squadmate looked sharply at him and asked, "What do you mean, 'we?'" Ken also noticed that one of the Paladin troopers also heard, and was looking rather intensely his way. Confused, Ken explained what he thought they all knew.

"You know, us, the Empire, the good guys. This is where Palpatine died to stop the rebs from finishing another Death Star. They made a holovid all about it a little while after. Don't tell me you've never heard of the Battle of Endor!"

Hunter raised an eyebrow.

"Yeeaaah, I heard about it," Hunter replied, "just the other way around."

Sergeant Keneka Alibek
Trooper, IronHorseSquad
TRP/SGT Ken/1SQD/1PLT/1CO/1BN/1RGT/Tadath/VEA
VE Wiki page
[This message has been edited by Ken Alibek (edited June 17, 2008 10:40:32 PM)]
AlanRJ
ComNet Member

AlanRJ

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class

Post Number:  838
Total Posts:  1795
June 18, 2008 12:54:05 AM    View the profile of AlanRJ 
It had been a long time since Alan had met up with Sam and it was nice to see him again.  When they all entered the cantina Alan moved over to the bar and ordered a large glass of Corellian ale.  He half expected the bartender to inform him that they didn’t serve it but was happy when the bartender came back with a large frothy glass.  Thank goodness for that thought Alan as the bartender set the glass down before him.

Taking the glass, Alan moved over to a quiet corner of the bar and gazed out at the green scenery.  What a beautiful place this is thought Alan as he looked at the greenery.  Sipping the ale, Alan’s mind drifted back to the last mission that Iron Horse had been on.  He remembered the death of Vince.  He often woke up at night, disturbed by his actions, his decisions during that mission.  Was there anything different he could have done?

He sighed and took in the peaceful scenery.  He knew the squad needed this rest.  He too needed the rest, maybe more so than the squad.  Glancing around the bar, he saw several of the Iron Horse squad file in as well as other troopers that he recognised from the shuttle.  Alan was looking forward to just taking time out from all the fighting, he just hoped that they would be left alone to enjoy.  He knew Rogueboy and he knew that if there was any trouble in this part of the Galaxy then he wouldn’t hesitate in drafting them into action.  Alan smiled and took another swig of his ale.  What kind of trouble could possibly happen in this quiet part of the galaxy he thought to himself as he felt the liquid give him a nice buzz.
SL/SFC AlanRJ/1SQD/1PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/Tadath/VEA [ES2] [IH] [BC] [SoH] [EW2] [CoS]

IronHorseSquad

Army of the Vast Empire
Luckystar
ComNet Veteran

Luckystar

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant First Class

Post Number:  1280
Total Posts:  3440
June 18, 2008 1:58:37 PM    View the profile of Luckystar 
Lucky watched Alan go over to the bar and order a drink, it was indeed a good idea. the thought of cold, crisp-tasting Corellian ale made her thirsty. She moved over towards the bar and ordered some. When the bartender came back with her glass, she went over to sit with Alan at a table he had chosen. She looked around and looked at the nice scenery here. Everything looked vibrant, full of life, she wished it was like this everywhere.  She waited for Sam to join them and once all three were seated, they started to make small talk.

She had not seen Sam for awhile and inquired as to how he was doing.

"I'm doing great. Glad to be back in the swing of things."

They had short conversations ranging from new members in each squad to her probable blunder on the first shuttle to what they would do on their vacation here. It all stopped though when they heard a commotion in a corner of the cantina.  She got up and walked over to the table at which the commotion seemed to be coming from.

"What's going on here?" she queried while looking at the three newest Troopers from her squad. Cursed and Goshin looked at her somewhat wide-eyed, meanwhile Nova was glaring at them both, he either didn't notice she was looking at them all or was too angry to look at her.

"We were just..." Goshin started explaining, but Lucky cut him off mid-sentence. "Look, we came here to enjoy ourselves, we were in great need of a vacation , I don't want any of you ruining it. We're not here to babysit, we would just like to enjoy yourselves at the moment. Now, I suggest you guys start to at least try to get along seeing as you are all stuck in the same squad unless something should happen which is very unlikely. Am I understood?"

"Yes, ma'am!" the three Troopers exclaimed all at the same time. Lucky simply nodded and moved back towards where the two men were sitting. Once she was seated, she started shaking slightly as the adrenaline rush she had felt when she had walked over to teh guys' table left her.

"Lucky, have a drink." Suggested Alan looking a little worried at her condition. Nodding, she took his advice and took a large swig of ale. The alcohol instantly made her feel better, more composed.
SL/SFC Luckystar/1SQD/2PLT/1COM/1RGT/1BAT/ Tadath/VEA [ES1][EW1][ASH][BC] [SC][SoH] [BoH][RoM][CoS]

^CombatEngineer^

~Phantom~

Clearly Canadian!
_NoVaCaiNe_
ComNet n00b

_NoVaCaiNe_

Post Number:  22
June 18, 2008 11:01:35 PM    View the profile of _NoVaCaiNe_ 
Ph'rranix stomped away before he could do something he would later regret. His escape route that he found earlier proved useful. The sooner he got out of sight of those two fools, the sooner he could calm down.

[I can't stand idiots! I can't beleive they arre in my squad with me,] He thought to himself as he trudged around in the sand on the Endor beach. Throwing hisself down, Novacaine closed his eyes for a moment to catch his breathe. When he reopened them, Luckystar was standing above him, looking down with a questioning look on her face.

"What are you doing out here by yourself bud?" Lucky asked.

[I had to get away frrom the morrons in therre,] he roared back.

"Well why don't you just hang around me for a while then?"

Nova sat for a moment longer before growling an affirmative, then raised hisself up and saluted his Squad Leader.

"Ok let's move o-"

"NOT!"
[This message has been edited by _NoVaCaiNe_ (edited June 20, 2008 7:33:44 PM)]
Saphira Striker
ComNet Member

Saphira Striker

[VE-ARMY] Sergeant
[VE-VEEC] Journalist

Post Number:  474
June 19, 2008 8:55:05 AM    View the profile of Saphira Striker 
"Saph...I'm sorry.  About everything that happened between us.  With Draco, with anything that might have pushed us apart.  And I realize both of us are emotionally stunted, you more then me, I'm still fun to be around, you are just...well, you are you. No offense.  Wow...I'm bad at this aren't I?" said Fenris rubbing his shoulder. 

Saph just shook her head, her lekku's twitching slightly and her knuckles tightening as she did so. 

"What I meant to say was...I'm sorry...there, that's all." said Fenris as he got up and slowly walked away.

Saphira looked at him and felt somethign  in thebackof her mind. That little edgyness that she hated to get when someone acted like this. With a sigh she walked after him. Shoving the droid to the side as it  chirpped at her.

"Fenris.. Wait!"

Her hand reached out as she touched the Falleens shoulder. Fenris looked suprised.. and so did saph!

"What?"

Her Lek'ku flickered for a moment as she ignored the others gazes if they even noticed at all.

"Look.. I... Thanks.. but Draco is gone.. It dosen't matter.. "

The look she gave him said she wanted to ay more. But.. well.. She was Saph and wasn't really good at being all sweet and nice. Conversation wasn't a strong point for her unless it was a blaster to the enemy.

Though, she had been gettign better latly with  opening more and letting a softer more subtle Saph out. They both  regarded each other and .. nearly fell into each other as the ship landed. A few troopers chuckled and muttered somethign about not listening to the pilot.

Not saying anything and grabed her duffel bag. Fenris was right behind her as they walked down the ramp where  the others were going.

' God this is going to suck.. Why here??'

Saphira thougt to herself as the bright greenery was more  visible. The sweet smell of fresh air and not ship filtered was actually nice.

"So.. Where we going?"

Fenris pipped up as Saph swung her head around. From what she knew they all were staying at whatever hotel they were assigned too. Like it was a real vaction. Saph didn't belive in Vactions. Somethign bad always happened. It was perhaps more that Fenris asked the We.  Part of her wanted to snap off and smack him. but she didn't.

"What do you mean 'WE'?"

She asked as Fenris  crossed his arms and gave her a charming smile. His HK Droid was soon behind him with all  his things, and trying not to drop them all.

"I figured we could go see the sites or do somethign other then sit around.."

Yea.. right.. Saph almost snorted but she didn't think many others could stand her as she  gave him a rolled shrug of her shoulders.

"Fine.. You better not do something stupid then.."

Fenris smiled.

"Me? nah.. Why would I do that?"

They both then headed off and started to go off in a similar direction of the others. Boots tapping on the wooden  paths..

Oh yea.. going to be a loooooooong vaction.

DoomBlade
ComNet Novice

DoomBlade

Post Number:  30
June 19, 2008 1:49:09 PM    View the profile of DoomBlade 
Coming off the shuttle Malix takes a detour from the rest of the group and stows his gear. He pulls off his armor and slips into some regular clothes as his thoughts drift back to his old squadmates. Truth be told he would wrestle a Mantellian Savrip to go back to his old unit, but that isn't in the cards anymore. Everyone he knew had now been spread across the galaxy to different units, and there is no way to go home.

He pulls on a pair of khaki shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt. Seeing little need for full combat raiment he opts to carry only his blaster pistol concealed under his shirt. Satisfied the weapon is well hidden he makes his way back to party central to join whatever festivities are taking place. He orders a beer and finally lights his cigar before bellying up to the bar. He doesn't seem to have much to say as he plops down on his barstool.
_NoVaCaiNe_
ComNet n00b

_NoVaCaiNe_

Post Number:  23
June 19, 2008 9:26:22 PM    View the profile of _NoVaCaiNe_ 
"Hey guys I have someone I would like for you all to meet," Lucky said quietly to a group of individuals. Ph'rranix rounded the corner just intime for his SL to introduce him to the leaders of the Iron Horse squadron, along with a few members from it.

[Pleased to meet you all,] the Wookiee bellowed, somewhat nervously. As he looked at each person again, one in particular stood out. A man by the name of Leon. Novacaine was unsure how he knew the IH troop, but the Wookiee never forgets a face. Nova walked towards the man and tried to think of an opening line to a conversation.

[Hello. Do I know you frrom somewherre?] Asked the Paladin trooper. Leon gave a puzzled look and stood quiet for a moment longer.

"I don't know, but you look awfully familiar," Leon replied questioningly. The pair stood there for several heartbeats before blurting out where they had met before at the same time. It was a year ago to the day that they had met on Camino. Neither would answer to the purpose why they were there, but it was rather self-evident. The only thing Camino is good for is cloning.

Hours passed as the two caught up on what had gone on in the year since they had met eachother. Finally looking at a clock, Nova realized the sun would be up soon and that he had better catch a few hours of well deserved rest. They walked out of the cantina, making plans on things to do while on vacation. They said their goodbye's and went seperate ways, headed to bed.

"Ok let's move o-"

"NOT!"
specter1000
ComNet Novice

specter1000

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  84
June 20, 2008 12:42:57 AM    View the profile of specter1000 
Ror walked out into the sun of Endor and sighed, "why did they have to pick Endor? Couldn't we go somewhere where there is a beach, a resort, hot springs....just about anything," he asked to no one in perticular. Ror grabbed his big bag from the rack where the luggage that had been stored away was and carried both his carry on and his actual luggage towards the tree that held the exitioc hotel they would be staying at for the trip.

The workers at the front desk were ready for the oncoming Storm Troopers and had keys ready for them whenever they came in. Rpr appeared to be the only one to go to there first as all the keys were still in the pile.

Thats smart all right, go to the bars before you even get your stuff in your room. Well I hope I don't have to hear any of them complaining if any of their stuff gets stolen.

Ror grabbed the key marked Paladin, apperently the rooms were divided by squad.

To bad that I don't know half the squad now. Oh well having to room with them might be a good place to get to know them.

Ror walked up to his room and started unpacking, he figured that they had atleast a couple of day of vacation, so he could miss a little bit of time unpacking. Ror wondered who would end up being his roommate...

DoomBlade
ComNet Novice

DoomBlade

Post Number:  31
June 20, 2008 3:49:19 PM    View the profile of DoomBlade 
Malix takes a gulp of his beer before lighting up his cigar and relaxing. After a few moments he gets up and moves into the empty game room. He plops down at the vacant Sabacc table and punches up a game pitting him against five holoplayers. Eventually someone might want to sit in on the game, however for now warming up against some computer opponents seems a nice diversion.

He plays through a few hands. Some wins and some losses, and it almost seems as though each hand is a forgone conclusion. He's either a mediocre player, or someone who knows how to reel in a sucker or two who's credits need a new home.
Hunter Plasma
ComNet Novice

Hunter Plasma

[VE-ARMY] Lance Corporal

Post Number:  75
Total Posts:  89
June 21, 2008 12:18:23 AM    View the profile of Hunter Plasma 
Hunter and Ken sat there drinking corellian ale when Alan walked over and said," Hey boys how ya holden up. Hunter smiled and said," Well if this is holden up then I'm doin great." "Alright, well when you all are ready to get some shut eye you might need your room keys." Alan tossed Hunter and Ken their room keys and walked off towards the hotel.
Ken yawned and said, " Well buddy I guess I'm gonna head on over to
hotel. See ya tomorrow and don't get to wasted." "I'll try not to." said Hunter
Hunter walked over to the new transferred trooper Leon and said" Hey I don't think we've been properly introduced I'm Hunter."
"Oh hey I'm Leon nice to meet ya pal."
"Yeah I just got sent to this squad too," said Hunter," I feel kinda guilty taking vacation when I just got off from awol."
Leon shrugged and replied," Well the longer we stay out of blaster fire
the we live."
"Well cheers to that."
Hunter then said," Alright I guess I'll see you around I'm gonna hit the hay."
Hunter walked out of the cantina and looked up at the stars wondering  if he could find Tadath.
He sighed and walked into the hotel up to his room, dropped his stuff and plopped onto the bed and fell asleep.
I regret I have only one life to give, I want more lives.
- Stephen Colbert

IronHorseSquad Lance Coporal Hunter Plasma
TRP/LCPL Hunter Plasma//1SQD/1PLT/1CO/1BN/1RGT/Tadath/VEA
specter1000
ComNet Novice

specter1000

[VE-ARMY] Corporal

Post Number:  85
June 21, 2008 12:48:11 AM    View the profile of specter1000 
AFter about 10 minutes of in his room Ror got bored and decided to go see who was still hanging out in the nearby bar. Grabbing his credit chip, military jacket, and a pack of cigs and headed out. It was just starting to get to night so he figured some of the squad might be leaving by now. Hopefully Lucky or someone he knew would be there still so he had at least someone to talk to.

It was cool outside which was still nice even though it was a short walk to the bar from the hotel they were staying at. Ror entered the bar to see that most of both squads were off in separate groups talking, drinking, and playing cards. Ror scanned for someone to sit by and spotted Malix setting a game room all by himself playing Sabacc by himself against some holoplayers.

Quietly walking up behind Malix, Ror tapped his shoulder causing Malix to jump up almost out of his seat and turn around fist ready to fight. Ror laughed, "Wow thats so nice reactions there Malix. Hope your as good as a sabacc. Lets see how you do against real players." he finished as he sat down across from him and stole the deck of cards and started shuffling.

"Fine Ror but I hope you are ready to lose your credits cause I was a beast at sabecc back in compforce," Malix replied once again getting cocky about his time in compforce.

"You talking about compforce again, now I was only going to take half your credits but now I think I am gonna have to go and take all of them boy." Ror said and both of them laughed. Ror dealt out the first hand and only betted a little bit, 10 credits was all the first hand got up to, which of course to Malix "had" to win.

"Still confident Ror? You can walk away right now while you have your credits if you want." Malix said as Ror delt out the second hand.

This time the bet got up to 20 credits and Ror came out as the victor. "Lets see her I lost 10 but gained 20 so I guess that means I flipped the tables now hasn't it." Ror said regaining his lost smirk. Malix just scowled and gestured for him to deal the next hand.

Ror laughed as he dealt the next hand, winning it once again gaining an additional 20 credits. Only the next two hands were won by Malix leaving us back at the starting point.

DoomBlade
ComNet Novice

DoomBlade

Post Number:  32
June 21, 2008 1:22:06 PM    View the profile of DoomBlade 
"Finally a challenge."

Malix says after losing his latest hand. Sabacc is a game that requires equal parts skill, luck, and presence. Sometimes you don't need the best hand at the table, as long as your opponents THINK you have the best hand. Most opponents are fairly easy to bluff, but Ror seems gifted in weeding through his head games. For all his swagger Jearen Malix was struggling to get back in the lead, and barely breaking even.

Ror and Jearen play several more hands, and the empty beer bottles begin to pile up. Within a few minutes Malix is grudgingly beginning to respect the Ithorian's skill in games of chance.

"If you can fight as well as you play Sabacc I might sit a few missions out." He says jokingly.
_NoVaCaiNe_
ComNet Novice

_NoVaCaiNe_

Post Number:  26
June 21, 2008 11:38:02 PM    View the profile of _NoVaCaiNe_ 
The building Ph'rranix was in was cluttered. Aliens of all shapes and sizes were partying around the Wookiee, but he had a job to do. Inside this apartment building, was a smuggler who owed Barro the Hutt a great deal of money. Since the 1,000,000 credit bounty had been placed on Rettkar Vil'vel's head. Nova had made it his goal to track the useless rat. Tonight was the night that this bounty hunter means business. His plan was to kill the bothan smuggler then drag his body to his shuttle waiting outside.

The Wookie maintained a low profile in the room. Although noone knew he was a bounty hunter to start with. For this was his first hit. He walked through a hallway and entered a large room. An alien was sitting on the couch that was centered in the room. Ph'rranix sat and watched as the Bothan threw out credits to the dancers before him. The crazy bastard probably didnt even dump it like he told the Hutt.

Ph'rranix waited a moment longer before slowly creeping up behind the ignorant Bothan. A few meters away from his first victim, he pulled out his vibroknife. Silently, the 600 pound Wookiee snuck up and stabbed Rettkar Vil'vel several times in the chest, allowing small rivers of blood to come gushing out of the body of the smuggler. After mutilating the victims chest, Nova broke Rettkar's neck for good measure. A moment later, an akward smell entered his nose. the scent of fresh spice. Opening the closet adjacent to the couch, Nova found to large bags full of glitterstim spice. The young bounty hunter pulled it out just in time for something to slam into the back of his head.

Immediately, Nova woke up from his sleep, sweating profusely. [What the hell was that?] He thought to himself. Wide awake now, the Paladin troop got out of bed and went for a glass of water. He had forgotten how hot Endor really was. Trying to clear the memory out of his mind, Nova layed back down to get a few more hours of rest.

OOC:
Word Count= 354. I thought I would tell about Nova's first Bounty attempt through a nightmare. Let me know what you think about it

"Ok let's move o-"

"NOT!"
[This message has been edited by _NoVaCaiNe_ (edited June 21, 2008 11:42:11 PM)]
Goshin7
ComNet Novice

Goshin7

Post Number:  68
Total Posts:  77
June 22, 2008 12:06:06 AM    View the profile of Goshin7 
Goshin opened his eyes. He was secretly terrified at his lack of a sense of fun, of enjoyment. I just need a drink, and a smoke
Goshin thought to himself. Goshin, you retard, you don't drink or smoke, its very unhealthy. Goshin was arguing with himself.
oh yeah, i forgot. He almost slapped himself.

"Gosh, are you awake, helooooo" Cursed said. Goshin was jerked back into reality.

"Yeah, im good, i just reminded myself that i dont drink." was Goshin's reply.

"Why?" Cursed said, not disbelievingly, just curious.

"I am a Stormtrooper, do you know how unhealthy that is, alchohol and nicotine, now im not a doctor, but not drinking or smoking is common sense, we are not lowly cops, who eat donuts and get fat and unhealthy, we are elite soldiers, ruining our bodies is ruining out careers." Goshin said, with a sense of pride in his beliefs.

"Ok, i'll keep that in mind.." Cursed said, stunned by Goshin's little speech.

"Goshin, Cursed, Room keys!" lucky shouted from a few meters away. "You two are rooming together."

Goshin and Cursed each caught the keys she threw. "Well let's go up to our room." Cursed said.

They both grabbed their bags and headed up to their room, keys in hand.
Private First Class Goshin
TRP/PFC Goshin7/1SQD/2PLT/1CMP/1REG/1BAT/Tadath/VEA/VE

im in PALADIN SQUAD but i have no banner so i just have this loserish messege.

Paladin's Motto:
"To Embrace the Darkness is to bring About the Light..."
Sandwich Sam
ComNet Member

Sandwich Sam

[VE-ARMY] Gunnery Sergeant

Post Number:  487
Total Posts:  794
June 22, 2008 12:58:07 AM    View the profile of Sandwich Sam 
Sam had been feeling the effects of, what he refered to as, his medication for a few hours. Alan, Lucky, and he were still in the cantina while the others had departed to the hotel. Sam could tell that those two really needed the vacation. He thought he was a drinker, but at the rate that they were going he was having trouble keeping up.

As the drink flowed through out the night, Sam was beginning to catch up. The three were barely unable to stand and walk out of the bar. The keep attempted to make sure they made it to the hotel safely, but only made it to the corner before the rather tall Zabrak became agitated at the keep’s presents.

“’Ey, Sammeh ’member waaay back when we’s…” Alan slurred but was unable to finish because laughter over came him. The trio stopped and braced themselves against a near by wall, working to keep themselves upright from all the laughter. Sam made a futile attempt to respond after a moment.

When the trio made it back to the hotel, Lucky was the only one able to sober up enough to obtain the room keys. As Lucky spoke slowly and methodically to the teller at the counter, Sam and Alan were hanging on each other and laughing histerically. The three fumbled their way to the elevator. One of the three smashed their floor and hitting two or three others in the process.

When they hit their destination floor, they trounced down the corridor in a failed attempt at silent movements. Although they took every step with caution, they lacked the ability to keep any sounds from escaping their drunken lips. They were bumping into doors and causing all kinds of noise, all unintentional.

“Hey! What’s…,” Leon began thrusting his head out of his door. He quickly cut himself short seeing his squadleader and the Paladin squadleaders drunken beyound this world. He slowly backed up and closed his door silently, leaving the three struggling to get into their rooms.

Sam did not find out if his other two buddies had made it into their rooms or not. Once he had managed to get his door unlocked, he entered closed the door and collapsed onto the floor. His “medication” is strong, but not strong enough to keep him standing up against multiple hours of liquor intake.
CombatEngineer
ASL/GSG Sandwich Sam/1SQD/2PLT/1CMP/1REG/1BAT/Tadath/VEA [LoR][BM][GS][EW1][CoR]
ComNet > Stormtrooper Corps > Archived Stormtrooper Corps Story Board > Vacation on Endor or is it...?(Paladin&Iron Horse)  |  New Posts    
  Pages:  [ 1 2 3 4 ]   

All times are CST. The time now is 6:36:38 AM
Comnet Jump:

Current Online Members - 0  |  Guests - 97  |  Bots - 2

< Contact Us - The Vast Empire >